Stores > Max Tool

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-19

Slow As Molasses

"It took seven days to fill my order and have FedEx pick it up, and I placed the order on a Monday! With standard ground shipping a whole two weeks will have passed before I receive my purchased item. Max Tool is really Minimal Response. "

2016-05-17

Send you wrong item charge restocking fee

"BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!! They make you feel like they are part of Amazon and the Amazon guarantee, but OH NO, Charge you the original shipping off your return price AND 15% RESTOCK FEE. THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by GAYLENETUCKER on May 17 2016 01:31:41 PM

Honda HRX217HYA from Maxtool

"Placed my order with Maxtool early morning Tues.(before 9:00am their time), kept checking their site for updates and finally received notice that it was on the truck(Fedex) on Friday. It was delivered today(the following Tues.) around noon. I decided to order from Maxtool since they were closer to SLC than my two options in Wisconsin thinking I would get it quicker. Didn't think it would take 4 days for them to get it on the truck. Also, they don't seem to bother replying to email inquiries either.

Mower arrived as ordered, but don't expect to get it in a timely manner nor expect much Customer Service. Perhaps I am an isolated case but it seems I am not alone in my experience.

DeWalt 20v cordless brushless drill& Drive combo kit

"Good communication and fast Delivery good product and reasonable price. "

2016-05-15

"Ordered compressor on 05/07. Still hasn't shipped. As I need a compressor; if I don't get some kind of input by tomorrow evening, I will most likely cancel my order. It was indicated when I ordered that the product was in stock. Please advise ASAP. Appreciate your prompt response"

2016-05-13

I needed a new mower

"Researched the available brands and models. I got the best price from Max Tool for the brand and model I wanted with no cost for shipping and no tax. Shipping took about a week but I didn't ask for expedited service so I'm happy with that. Overall it's been an easy and successful purchase. I can honestly recommend Max Tool."

2016-05-13

Easy ordering slow processing

"I was pleased with the ease of ordering and creating an account and especially with the price as tax in my area adds a significant amount to the products end cost.

My only issue with my experience was that my order was placed late Thursday (5/5/2016) evening and I expected it to be processed the next day for shipment so that i could get the item by the following Friday. I however was displeased with the fact that my order was not processed until Monday causing it to ship on Tuesday and in turn extended shipment by an additional 3-4 days. So instead of getting my product within the 1-5 day shipping I selected it will be 7-9 days before I would receive my product. I did contact customer service over the phone which were very courteous and answered my questions to the best of their ability which was very pleasant.

The only thing to take away from this is to know why it took longer than 24 hours to process and ship an order which was only one item?

Cant really complain though as a 100+ pound item is being shipped for FREE along with NO SALES TAX!

Also accepting payment through either PayPal or Amazon payments along with google trusted store makes life much easier and seem more secure.

2016-05-11

Call FEDX

"WHEN A ASKED ABOUT MY LAWNMOWER . I TOLD HIM I HAD LOOKED AT THE TRACKING AND THE ITEM LAST SCAN WAS IN CA, HE SUGGESTED I CALL FEDX . DIDN'T KNOW THAT CALLING YOU WOULD SEND ME TO THEM COULD HAVE SAVED A STEP . I NEW CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ME. "

2016-05-09

"Order was complete, had the correct parts, and arrived before expected."

2016-05-09

Replacement mower

"After literally wearing out my old mower, I researched new ones and settled on a Honda. Then decided to order in on line. It was very easy and also the best price especially when the shipping was free. I received it in about 4 days. I opened the box, added the oil and filled the tank. It started right up and I mowed the lawn. I love the folding handles as it fits in my tool shed much better than the old unit with fixed handle. I would do it agin in a heart beat!"

2016-05-08

when's it coming?

"Had an open house and was hoping it would be here in time to mow my lawn. That was a few days ago...had to hire it done again.....just havent received my order yet ...."

mr.

"I put a order April 27 2016 8 day's later working day's may 6 2016 I don't received my order I understand same times required time but no body call or E mail to keep posted when I will expecting my order, I call and they Tall me they promise call me next day or E-mail me information up date yes what no BODY CALL OR E- MAIL TODAY IS FRIDAY CANT TALK TO NO BODY HAVE TO WHATE CALL MONDAY (POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE)"

2016-05-06

"Great service, delivered a head of schedule. "

Max is the Max

"Great price! Quick shipping! Carries good products at the best price I found on the web."

2016-05-05

Happy with MaxTool

"All went well with the order, the shipping and their follow up.
There was a slight problem with minor shipping damage and they are working to rectify and replace the small plastic part that was broken.
I'm happy.
Robert Jenkins

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,590 merchant members.