Stores > Max Tool

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-12-10

Inaccurate information

"To confirm payment required a 6-digit code for being an international transaction, which was not easy to get. This is not on the site or delivery piliticas. Status takes time to update. I hope I have no problems and I intend to do other business"

BV6600 blower sucker machine

"The catcher bag is the number one reason for purchasing this machine. the bar that replaces the zipper works great and will never break or jam. buy this machine!"

Just delivered

"Order process was very easy and the shipment just arrived. Thanks for your service."

Dewalt tool

"Great price and arrived on time "

2016-12-06

Sells Merchandise they don't have in stock

"Placed my order on 11/28/16, plenty of time for Christmas. They took my payment same day. 8 days later I receive an email that my item is out of stock till 12/30/2016. How does a company notify you 8 days later that it is out of stock but take your money the day the order is placed??? I will never attempt to order from this company again. Thanks for putting coal under the tree for my son in law! Buyer beware don't count on getting your item in time for your special occasion."

2016-12-06

Christmas Gift

"This tool has not been given yet. Delivery was timely."

2016-12-01

Fast shipping

"Item received in good condition Thanks"

2016-12-01

Max Slow Max Tool

"Ordered item in stock on Nov 23. Shipped finally but still not here. "

2016-11-29

As advertised

"Item came quickly and works great"

2016-11-26

As good as expexted

"MAX Tools delivered in more ways than one. I couldn't beat the price anywhere else. Living in a very rural area, it took a little bit longer to get here than I thought it would, but when I called in to follow up, the customer service was outstanding. In the title I say good as expected because I have come to have high expectations for Honda powered equipment. I did notice that some had written before about the harness not working and the engine losing power. I think the harness has been modified, as the one that came with mine works great. As far as durability, only time will tell. I did experience in the first couple hours of use it lost power and would stall when I opened the throttle. I don't know what caused it, but it seems to have gotten past that, and now it runs great.

I would highly recommend this product and if you want to save money on it, get it from MAX TOOLS.

This review was modified by thelahti5 on November 26 2016 08:31:59 AM

Good Value

"Extremely good value with expected delivery time. Had issue in starting generator but a phone call to customer service took care of the issue. He patiently walked me through the process."

too early

"received survey before product arrival would have been better if product came before survey my dewalt kit seems fine all in all ok"

Love it!

"Works great. Exactly what I needed restore a 2007 Avalon that has been sitting out for 9 years.."

Wonderful!!

"Max Tool was very quick in getting my new lawn mower to me. My Craftsman mower quit on me, so after much investigating i decided on a Honda. Living in PA, mowing season is mostly over. I called, spoke to tech support about whether I should run it now or wait until spring. The tech was great in explaining why I should run it now. I took it for a test drive in my back yard the next day. I love it!! It's much lighter than the Craftsman & has many more features that I love about it.

Thanks so very much!!

2016-11-16

Fil-Rite Parts Quick and Easy

"Ordered and received first part of order two days before scheduled with Fed Ex. Called Customer Service, looking for the second part of the order, but discovered it had been delivered to the ranch while I was working elsewhere. Only one tracking number, so I thought the order was incomplete when it was initially stated that delivery was complete. Second part of order was received on the day promised by Fed Ex. Parts were as described and in perfect condition. Customer Service was very helpful, a pleasant experience and easy to understand. Will shop again. "

This review was modified by ksternes on November 16 2016 05:05:55 PM

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,451 merchant members.