• Max Tool Max Tool Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"Very easy to order and fast shipping.
Product is very nice.
Thanks Bill

"Being delayed my order yet."

"Very fast shipping. Product was as advertised and at a fair price. Would buy here again."

"Ordered a generator from Max Tool. It arrived with the control panel broken in half. Called customer service on the first day of receiving and got no where. Stupid customer service including supervisor that could not understand a simple request. Tried to pass the buck. DONOT BUY FROM MAX TOOL. YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE ON A RETURN DAMAGED ITEM. "

"Lawn Mower was as advertised. Shipment speed was excellent."

"Quick Ship, always the best deal"

"I Have not yet received my order so can't comment yet. "

"Excellent service. Order was delivered on time. I will buy again."

"although the item was not in stock; I was able to pay the sale price and get the mower via back order."

"Ordered a very hard to find V-blade for my chipper shredder on Sunday. Received it the following Saturday. Talk about fast service. And no shipping charge! I'm getting all my parts from you! Thanks."

"Good price, shipped very promptly."

"I am very happy that this high end weed eater arrived on time and in good shape."

"I would like to start off by saying, I received a great product at an excellent price and delivery time was less than a week with free shipping. Thanks for a great deal! The only thing I didn't receive was an email letting me know my order had shipped and a tracking number. I waited a few days, made a call to customer service and had an email before the call was over. My product arrived the next day. I will definitely look at Max Tool for future purchases! "

"Only aspect of the transaction I was disappointed in was that I was not able to track my shipment. Even after I signed up as a Max user I received the reply that no purchases were entered in my name. Had to call Max Customer Service on Mon. 11/17 on package delivery. Told it was scheduled to be delivered on Tues. 11/18. It arrived on Wed. 11/19. CSR I spoke with could not provide me with an answer as to why I could not track my package and made no offer of assistance to find out why."

"Received much quicker than expected.
Idem was well packaged. The dustless sander that I ordered appears to be of very good quality. Guy B.

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.