Stores > Max Tool

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-07-09

Got what I wanted(for a change)

"Wife didn't bother to tell me she had drained all of my batteries and the old charger takes hours, I can now get a quick charge to get back kayaking."

2016-07-09

A VALUE TRANSACTION

"Fast FREE shipping and a value transaction. Genuine B&D Product."

2016-07-08

My first order

"This was my first order from your company and so far I'm happy I used your company other then Amazon who has gone down hill on deliveries my order came within the time I was hoping BUT FED X driver put my order in a place I can't get to because I'm handicap and had to get friend to help me out I'll probably be ordering again from your great company "

2016-07-05

Great Price with great service!

"Super fast free delivery. Couldn't ask for better service! Thanks!

"Fast service. Excellent product Glad I shopped with you
The Printer + 3 Inc.

Never got my order

"I dont understand why you couldnt receive the order! After a week, still nothing. Wont be ordering here again"

2016-07-04

could have been a little bit more communication but overall very happy

"I live in Australia and having bought stuff from them a few years ago I was comfortable ordering again. My only real complaint is that I got zero feedback from placing the order for a few days. Not even an email confirming my order. Now I don't know if that was because I ordered from OS but either way it was frustrating even though I had paid.

Never mind though once it was shipped it was shipped Via Fedex and arrived as expected.

For Once, a company that ships fedex but does not lock out international orders with exorbitant shipping costs. Thanks very much.

Excellent Item too. as Expected.

2016-07-01

"Little dirty when I got it.."

2016-06-30

Ripoff company

"I bought a battery for my chainsaw on their website it said it was compatible so shipping was free I bought it. when I received the item it wasn't compatible and in order to return it they charge you what they paid for shipping a 15% restocking fee and I would have to pay to ship it back, so for a $130 battery I was getting $80 back. "

This review was modified by Karen2218 on June 30 2016 08:15:22 AM

2016-06-29

a very professional company ,I really like it

"I was very pleased how easy was the shoping and how professional is the company.
the delivery I received 4 days before the due date. And help me a lot at work

2016-06-28

Best mower I've owned

"I don't want to jynxs myself, but this may well be the best mower that I have owned. The hyrdostatic drive is smooth and works very well. I love that the mower stays running when you release the blade clutch to empty the bag. Starting is a breeze and doesn't involve a manual choke. The only downside is that the handle could use some no-slip grip tape. When your hands sweat it makes hanging on a little difficult but not enough to lose your grip."

2016-06-27

What is supposed to be included?

"The tool worked well and that is important.
The box was pretty beat-up and a corner was open when it arrived. There was no cut guide and an allen wrench and a couple of washers and a bolt were included without explanation. What is up with that? And the manual leaves blank 2/3rds of its pages so you need to read a 4 pt font.

2016-06-26

Max Tool has done it again !!

"Could not be more Happy, Happy Happy with the Purchase and delivery of Dewalt Planer. Fixing to order a miter saw . I am not Happy with Home Depot , or Ridgid . Will be ordering a Dewalt soon. "

2016-06-25

Maximum satisfaction

"Everything arrived in mint condition and in a timely manner. "

2016-06-25

not shipped.

"not shipped as of 6-25-16."

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.