• Max Tool

Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"Great price, very fast shipping."

"Item shipped and delivered as stated."

"Good price, delivery within a week."

"Max Tool did every thing right , shipped out as they said, but they have no control over shipping. And they are always issues with shipping and they nhaqve no control over thhat. "

"Very competitive price.
quick delivery as stated.
item arrived in new boxed condition

"I ordered XP 16 HP motor that I received in Quicktime the motor was in amazing shape no dings or dents but the only flaw was that the recoil on the motor was set up for a key start so I am waiting on customer service to get back to me to send the motor back to have the recoil facing the throttle instead of facing away that was shown in the pictureas facing towards the throttle other than that everything is amazing just waiting to get the part or the new motor to fire it up and see how she runs on the go kart."

"I have a problem with the drill.. I sent a email and I still haven't heard from anyone of you...I have to pay $30.00 dls to get the drill fixed.I well never get anything from you company.ever again..."

"I had been waiting on a local store to get the mower in for a couple of months, so I looked up Honda mowers on line and found your store. I order my mower, which came with free shipping (thank you very much) and received it in 4 business days. Very pleased."

"Free shipping and to my door in five days for a lawn mower, fantastic! Great service and a price that can't be beat. "

"Delivered on time, the only problem with the Black & Decker NPT318 18V cordless extended reach hedge trimmer is its a little to heavy for a 78 yr old to handle."

"Easy to order and identify what I wanted based on how the website breaks down the product. Fast delivery from California here to the midwest and Free!

Great experience overall.

"I got my package before I expected they said it was on back order I received it in about 4 days than I expected Thanks
Aug 1st

"after placing order the site immediately went to a survey site. I was unable to print a copy of my order. could find no way to do so. I e-mailed and received notice of the order number and that the item is backordered. when I ordered it showed that it was in stock Doesn't seem like a very professional site!!"

"prompt delivery. item intact and delivered as promised"

"They let me order a 3/8 dewalt impact. Took the money from my bank card. Then e mailed me 2 days later that it was on backorder. Should not have took my money if they weren't going to ship my order. Web site said the impact was in stock when I ordered it. I'm in desperate need for an impact for my work. They should offer me another impact comparable to the one I ordered or at least told me it was on backorder before they took my money. Could have ordered from somewhere else. Thanks for letting me express my disappointment..

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.