Stores > Max Tool

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-27

Excellent prices and service

"Max Tool provided at or near the best price on my Honda mower, and the free shipping was an added bonus for me to select them. "

2016-05-27

Love it!!!!

"We had used this set up before and fell in love with it. Quiet, efficient and powerful. We wanted to get our own. Price shopping brought us here over $100 savings with an outstanding bundle! Fast delivery too!"

2016-05-26

Overall pretty good

"Bought an outboard motor, delivered quickly and intact as promised. Could never get it to run for more than a few seconds before it sputtered out. Called the company and they suggested it take it to local certified mechanic- unfortunately couldn't get anyone to look at it for months. The company was understanding and allowed me to exchange the motor. There were some snafus with the return labels which got me bit upset so I then asked for a refund, which they did. They also paid the return shipping which I didn't expect. Ended up buying another motor locally- I think for this kind of item maybe it's better to get it from a actual store that you can drive to. "

2016-05-26

"Have not received my purchase yet"

2016-05-25

"Comparable prices, FREE SHIPPING. Yippee"

Above and beyond

"Opted for free shipping, (7-10 days) and it still got to me in 3. I ordered a tool and it came with a free gift that according to their website was sold out. Was not sure if the whole order would be postponed for it, or just the free gift. All of it showed up ahead of schedule. "

Regular Customer

"Several orders from maxtool. They always have great prices and quick shipping. "

Cadillac of mowers

"Delivered to my house within 5 days of ordering, took out of box followed directions on assembly . Took about 10 minutes. Filled with gas started first pull and cut great ,very happy so far."

2016-05-23

Great Service

"Ordered, received within two days. Will buy her again."

2016-05-23

"The Black & Decker lawn mower is exactly what I needed.
It was easy to assemble and works better than I expected.
Delivery was fast.

2016-05-21

Still waiting. 1 of 3 items arrived.. No email explaining why

"Frustrating that they billed and notified that it shipped but only 1 of 3 items showed up. The primary item didn't arrive. I added the other two items just to get over $25 to get free shipping. Doesnt seem like a good deal now."

2016-05-20

Max delivers!

"Great deal and fast delivery!"

2016-05-19

"Fast shipping. Great seller"

2016-05-19

Slow As Molasses

"It took seven days to fill my order and have FedEx pick it up, and I placed the order on a Monday! With standard ground shipping a whole two weeks will have passed before I receive my purchased item. Max Tool is really Minimal Response. "

2016-05-17

Send you wrong item charge restocking fee

"BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!! They make you feel like they are part of Amazon and the Amazon guarantee, but OH NO, Charge you the original shipping off your return price AND 15% RESTOCK FEE. THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by GAYLENETUCKER on May 17 2016 01:31:41 PM

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.