Stores > Max Tool

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-09-06

Help in a box

"excellent tool for the price and everything it said it would be."

2016-09-03

Wonderful popper!

"We received our popcorn poppers very quickly and are extremely happy with them!! This is a great place to do business with!

2016-09-02

"Max Tools delivered quickly and sent me exactly what I ordered! "

2016-09-02

Quality product, good service whats not to like?

"I am surprised at the quality of the Stanley set, sockets are six points not twelve. Put a lot of torque on a couple of them, no problem with sockets or ratchet. Product came in very sturdy four latch plastic box, very nice. Packaging was excellent and there was no damage to the carton even though the set is very heavy. Will buy from Max again. "

2016-08-27

great deal and great seller!!!!

"i'm real happy with my compressor so fa, i haven't used it on a job yet but i think is going to work alright."

2016-08-25

"I ordered a robotic lawn mower from Max Tool because they said they had it in stock and
had fast shipping! Four days later, I contacted them by phone because I had not received
a tracking number. They said oh, we are out of stock, but have a tracking number and
should receive in a couple of days, should be able to send to you by later part of this
week. Soon thereafter, I received an e-mail that said they were back-ordered and it would
be sometime in September before they get any in stock. I replied to the e-mail, that I
would like the order cancelled and my money "PayPal" returned. Two days later, I called
and was told they had nothing on record that I had cancelled but they could do it
immediately. I has now been almost four hours and I find nothing has been done to
cancel the PayPal charge. I would not buy anything from these people and would
certainly not recommend anyone else considering doing so!

2016-08-23

Max tool my new go to

"After accidentally breaking the charger for or weed whacker and trying to find a replacement to discover they were more than the original price of the weed eater I thankfully found Max tool and was thrilled at paying less than half of anyplace else. ordering was easy peasy it arrived quickly (standard shipping) and charged the weed whacker like a charm as if accident to the original had never happened. I will definitely keep them bookmarked and they will now be my go to "

2016-08-22

Savings worth the wait

"IOrdering from MaxTool involved a trade-off between instant gratification and savings. Had to wait 7 calendar days (5 business days (0rder placed 12 August, item received 19 August) to receive the "reconditioned" tool that I ordered, but I saved 23% over price I would have paid at my neighborhood big box store (even after considering the discount I receive at the big box). The "reconditioned," the tool I received was in like-new condition ... I think that they only way I could tell that it wasn't brand new was the lack of the manufacturer's logo on the box. I'm more than willing to wait a few days to save this kind of money

2016-08-16

wow fast

"they kept me informed of what was going on with my order and it was here within one week."

2016-08-13

Fast Charger Low Price

"Very happy with the service and product. Next time I need a item I'll be checking you guys first."

2016-08-12

Amazing Service

"My old mower broke and I needed a new one - pronto! I found the best price at Max Tool and so I ordered on Thursday. I received the mower the following Tuesday - and its a long way from CA to OH! And free shipping! I can't be more pleased. My next door neighbor might be a customer too! Keep up the good work!"

2016-08-08

Great Deal!

"This was my first purchase from Max Tool. The Dewalt Router was exactly as described and Max Tool shipped it promptly."

2016-08-03

MaxTool shopper for life.

"They have most everything in stock...if not they always come through with the right parts in a timely manner. There prices are right on the mark with name brand equipment and tools. They also have very knowledgeable and professional staff that provides great customer service.

2016-08-02

Received what I ordered and on time.

"I received just what I ordered and on time. I am very satisfied with the quality of the tool I ordered."

2016-07-30

Great Price, Value

"Ordering process was easy. Product was delivered in time projected. Just received the product but with Dewalt products, the value and reliability is usually excellent. This price at Max Tool was the best I found after shopping around for this model."

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.