Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"my order came on time and looks to be in good condition.max tool delivered,thanks max tool"

"I ordered two items. Both indicated in stock ready for ship. However, their representative called me to let me know both were on back order. I found an alternate vendor for one of the items so I told them to cancel one of the items. Consequently it dropped my total below their free shipping and they added an additional $9 to the other item. Seems they could have waived the shipping due to their poor indication of status when I placed the order. Well now it is a week past the projected restock date and they just indicated another 2 week wait. So I'm still waiting. "

" Max Tools has done a excellent job with the shipping of items we have ordered. It took 5 days to receive the 2-chop saws and 1 air chipper and this was Easter weekend. I have order tools for the last 5 years from Max Tool and tools are better than I can get in some of the stores I have done business with.

Pack Welding

"great service and a great price, save 95dollars."

"The ordering process was easy. The order was delivered in a prompt manner, and best of all the price was right. Very happy with my experience."

"Great seller. Easy website to use and quick delivery."

"Order was placed on 4/6/14, received a confirmation email with a tracking number. Item received a day sooner than promised. Great experience!"

"Found myself in the market for a new mower.
Searched prices all over the internet.
The price for the Honda HRX217VKA mower purchased was
less than any power equipment seller at the time of purchase.
Received the mower in 5 days with free shipping. Set up was easy.
Removed from the box, added the oil, flipped up the handle and filled the tank. This is my first Honda mower and after mowing with it, I am extremely happy. A quality mower. Everything Max Tool and Honda promised, was delivered. I will recommend anyone check with Max Tool before making a purchase and I will share my positive experience with them, too.

"Everything was perfect! Fast delivery, helped with order change and the best part is I got what I wanted! I would definitely use Max Tool again! "

"Received on time as promised. Will do business again."

"they always have the best prices for tools on the web"

"Pros: Plural: Great product - Good Price - Web site easy to navigate - Quick delivery... No complaints as far as Max Tool is concerned...

Con: Singular: Whoever delivered the box containing my new Honda lawnmower to my front porch set it up on its end and when I opened it I found that the residual oil in the crankcase had 'leaked' out and it took several minutes and several rags to wipe everything clean...

"The price was very good, especially the free shipping and no sales tax. The rototiller was delivered promptly and ran perfect out of the box. I am well pleased thus far. Would order other products from this company."

"Horrible. They advertised and sold me a Dewalt DW713 saw that was described to accept Dewalt Laser attachments. But they sent me a saw that would not. Then wanted me to pay %15 percent restocking fee and return shipping. This was not mistake it was theirs."

"Ordering online with MaxTool was easy. The products ordered arrive a day earlier than expected and I was able to easily track following the providing tracking link. Products received were the same as listed on the website, no surprises."

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.