• Max Tool

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"I haf to call them to see where my order was. They advised me they were moving ans rhere would be a delay in shipping. They should not have taken the order and my money if they weren't able to ship. My weeds are as high as an elephants eye Sanford Kreisler"

"Received my item 3 days after I ordered it from MaxTool - it weighed 51 lbs and I live in Hawaii - absolutely wonderful????"

"I was never shipped out so I had to make a cancellation . I am still waiting for my refund to be re-deposited to my bank account. Very slow process of delivery or refund but it extremely fast to take payment."

"Have not heard back from Max Tools"

"I have placed a couple orders now through Max Tools and I am completely satisfied with the excellent pricing, great customer service and the quick and most of the time free shipping they provide for their customers. I have told family and friends about the Max Tools website and would recommend it to anyone who asks. Thanks Max Tools I am one very satisfied customer"

"The order has not arrived. It is one day past due. In addition I have not been notified when the order will arrive. I am now considering canceling my order. "

"Fast service. Excellent place to order from!"

"Shipping time is too long waiting over a week for some thing being shipped Fed-Ex

"Ordered a Honda 2000i generator on 18 Mar 15. It was delivered on 28 Mar 15. "

"Placed an order on Saturday 4/18/2015, Monday receive a call to verify credit card, Still not shipped, call Tues still not shipped Wed still not shipped. This company has no customer service. They don't have items in stock. Called customer service said someone would call me back no phone call back. Do your self a favor go some place else."

"worst place ever do not use they buy broken stuff and sell it and when u try to get a replacement they never respond and they will steal your personal info"

"Lowest price on the web. Fast free shipping from California to South Carolina in a little less than a week. Great experience. Will definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks Max Tool"

"Max Tool had the best price I could find on my new Honda mower, along with quick free delivery. The website was easy to navigate. It was an all around great experience. "

"Max Tool came recommended and did not disappoint.

"No problems, lawnmower arrived on time. The on-line ordering procedure was clear and efficient. I will use Max Tool in the future. I recommend that others purchase equipment from this company."

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.