• Address: 2979 Triverton Pike Dr
    • Phone: 800 873-7238
    • Customer Support: 866 914-9610
    • Business Hours: M-F 8:00 to 5:00 CST
    • Fax: 608 210-2810

" Excellent. I have purchased plotter supplies from MasterGraphics for many years, but this is the first time I have purchased AutoCAD from them. They were quick to respond to my request, and have helped me get all of my license problems straightened out."

"Purchasing/reservation of the Autocad training session on the website was direct and did not require much time to complete. I received confirmation notifications via email shortly thereafter. Overall, the experience was very well organized and managed."

"Great service once again."

"Very satisfied with the easy online services and easy ordering. Product arrives quickly and very well crated/wrapped."

"Not as expected. It was supposed to be rush delivery, and it was sent ground. Their website said things ship same day or next day. I ordered on a Tuesday, it did not go out until Friday. It took 10 days for delivery. The items I ordered were hard to find, but they did have everything I was looking for, so I can say that much about them."

"I was pleased with my recent purchase of eight rolls of CAD Plotter paper. My only concern was that this order was shipped in two separate shipments (three rolls and then five rolls)... But with free shipping this was not a really big issue."

"Great service. I always receive my order within a couple of days."

"From the ease of finding what i needed, ordering and delivery everything was flawless, thanks."

"Website was easy to use, especially nice having products easily referenced based on which plotter i am using. Thanks!"

"We always order paper for our plotter at MasterGraphics. The selection is unbelievable, delivery is fast, pricing is great.."

"Very, very pleased. Product was inexpensive, ordering was easy, the product was delivered earlier than expected. Really great experience."

"My experience with Master Graphics is very positive every time I oreder printing supplies.

Iowa

"the site is easy to use and I had no problem getting my items."

"I am very satisfied with my service from Master Graphics. They all ways have the product I need in stock, good pricing and always fast shipping. "

"usually next business day delivery"

MasterGraphics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MasterGraphics is a merchant member
MasterGraphics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.