MasterGraphics Reviews - page 4 - estore.masterg.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 83 reviews

MasterGraphics is a merchant member
MasterGraphics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"I was pleased with my recent purchase of eight rolls of CAD Plotter paper. My only concern was that this order was shipped in two separate shipments (three rolls and then five rolls)... But with free shipping this was not a really big issue."

"Great service. I always receive my order within a couple of days."

"From the ease of finding what i needed, ordering and delivery everything was flawless, thanks."

"Website was easy to use, especially nice having products easily referenced based on which plotter i am using. Thanks!"

"We always order paper for our plotter at MasterGraphics. The selection is unbelievable, delivery is fast, pricing is great.."

"Very, very pleased. Product was inexpensive, ordering was easy, the product was delivered earlier than expected. Really great experience."

"My experience with Master Graphics is very positive every time I oreder printing supplies.

Iowa

"the site is easy to use and I had no problem getting my items."

"I am very satisfied with my service from Master Graphics. They all ways have the product I need in stock, good pricing and always fast shipping. "

"usually next business day delivery"

"Our overall experience was very good."

"We have always had great service from MasterGraphics. They deliver on time, and the price is right! Thanks!"

"We have placed orders for years with MG, service is always great. Very competitive pricing too! Very satisfied!"

"Master Graphics service and price has be the best. Their website is easy to navigate, and if I have any questions there is always someone I can talk to about the status of an order. I always receive my order within a few days with standard delivery."

"We are very pleased with MasterGraphics. Products have been consistently delivered on or before the promised date. I know exactly what I want and the site is completely self-serve. Therefore, I have not had to interact with their customer service, as so far we have had zero problems."