MasterGraphics Reviews - page 3 - estore.masterg.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 83 reviews

MasterGraphics is a merchant member
MasterGraphics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Ordered a specialized toner cartridge that we had on back order form Quill Office Supply for more than two months. They had it to us the next day! Thanks!"

"You're doing a great job."

"MasterGraphics was very easy to deal with. Our company ordered a plotter, everything went very smooth. My first purchase of ink and print heads was very easy through the online store."

"Simple & easy to use, will be using Master Graphics again soon."

"Equipment arrived in a timely fashion."

"Very good service. They always have the products I need and I receive the products very quickly."

"All items received in excellent condition in within three days of order"

"Hi,
I always have a great experience with odering online with MasterGraphics for my paper. Going through the process of ordering is fast & easy. The deliverly is usually next day or day after.

"Easy to use website. Timely delivery!"

"Quick, Easy and painless. It's nice to have paper and toner in one place"

" Excellent. I have purchased plotter supplies from MasterGraphics for many years, but this is the first time I have purchased AutoCAD from them. They were quick to respond to my request, and have helped me get all of my license problems straightened out."

"Purchasing/reservation of the Autocad training session on the website was direct and did not require much time to complete. I received confirmation notifications via email shortly thereafter. Overall, the experience was very well organized and managed."

"Great service once again."

"Very satisfied with the easy online services and easy ordering. Product arrives quickly and very well crated/wrapped."

Rating 4/102/5

"Not as expected. It was supposed to be rush delivery, and it was sent ground. Their website said things ship same day or next day. I ordered on a Tuesday, it did not go out until Friday. It took 10 days for delivery. The items I ordered were hard to find, but they did have everything I was looking for, so I can say that much about them."