• Mack Worldwide

• Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 973-467-2590

• checkmark icon COD

2012-05-05

"Thanks for the repair service on my niece's camera that I bought for her. I knew it would come in handy! #352660"

2012-05-02

"They took great care of my TV. Picked it up from my house; arrived on time & fixed and returned the TV as promised in a timely fashion. I even requested an extra early pick up and they accommodated my request!"

2012-04-29

"Had a 65 Sany TV LCD which would have cost more to fix than a new similar model. So they replaced it with no problems. Took about a week to ten days but taht was it. Very satisfied. Phone calls and E-mails kept me informed of the problem and there solution."

2012-04-26

"I am a custumer of that store for over 6 years and not only they are reliable but they go the extra mile to make you satisfied. They are cordial and active in our community."

2012-04-25

"Superb service. Very convenient and fast. This is the second time, that my equipment fails, they never let me down."

2012-04-25

"Great products and people. First got to know them through their photo walkabout in Springfield. A great time for avid photographers. Also brought my TV for them to take a look at. They were honest in their assessment and it saved me a lot of money. Recommended!"

2012-04-22

"great store fast return on damaged tv 328182"

2012-04-21

"Great quality work and service was fast and easy. Would definitely repeat."

This review was modified by smithr986 on April 21 2012 04:03:24 PM

2012-04-20

"Mack Camera came out to replace a screen of my Samsung 55" TV the technician was extremely polite and very courteous, The replacement screen that was sent by Samsung unfortunately was not the correct one and Mack Camera took care of the communication with Samsung about the replacement and 1 week later the decision was made to just completely replace my TV and I received a brand new Samsung 55". I am extremely thankful to Mack Camera and highly recommend them."

2012-04-19

"I WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY SAMSUNG 40 INCH AND I CALLED ABOUT THE WARRANTY THAT I HAD, I WAS INFORMED THAT THE STORE THAT SOLD ME THE TV AND WARRANTY HAD GONE OUT OF BUSINESS.BUT THANKS TO MACK, THEY WENT OUT OF THERE WAY TO ACCOMIDATE ME AND HELP ME GET ANOTHER TV AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE .I STRONGLY RECOMEND THIS COMPANY.5 STARS ON MY RATING"

2012-04-17

"The customer service and the repair technician are always so professional and go out of their way to meet the needs of the customer."

This review was modified by Wakeelah on June 19 2012 11:57:14 AM

2012-04-17

"I bought an extended warranty for an under-cabinet TV/DVD player for my RV. I'm not normally one to buy these warranties, but this was a brand of product I've had trouble with before. It went on the fritz during the warranty period, and the great people at Mack repaired it promptly and completely. it has been working fine for longer than I had it before it started exhibiting problems. I would recommend Mack to anyone in a similar situation."

2012-04-16

"I purchased an extended 3 year warranty for my Sharp flatscreen TV from Mack Worldwide Warranty. After nearly 4 years of use (the set came with a one year warranty), it developed a problem in the audio, intermittent static.

I called Mack Camera & Video Service, they came to my Manhattan apartment, picked up the set, temporarily put my other set in its place. They repaired the Sharp, returned it and moved the the other set back to where it was.

Absolutely no problems or hassle."

2012-04-16

"Had trouble with my TV, Mack looked at it and could not fix it. Then just sent me a check to replace it. Thanks Mack"

2012-04-15

"Brought my eight year old 32 inch TV into Mack with trepidation, considering the cost of repair vs. a new, upgraded model. I was afraid no one would take a repair on this device seriously. Mack did just that: they diagnosed the problem, quoted me a repair and a week later I had my good old TV back in service. Now, they did not cause me to have to go out and buy a hot new flat screen, but I am way more happy with this outcome. I may take up photography just to appreciate their great service!"

Share Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service's store rating

Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service is not a merchant member
Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!