• Mack Worldwide

• Customer Support: 800-252-6225
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 973-467-2590

• checkmark icon COD

"Mack Service was great. They were quick and good."

"Overall service was good. I was nervous since it was a lens, but when I received it, it was fixed :)"

"I had great service from them. My camera lens was not working and after a quick, easy online process got all I needed to send in my defective canon lens. In no time at all, I got it back and my lens has been working perfectly fine ever since. Great service and great speed!"

"We have used Mack Camera Service for three different cameras.
We have been very pleased with their service thus far.

"Mack Camera repaired my Canon 30D camera under Mack's warranty and I am very pleased with the results. There was no hassle and the camera was returned within a short time. The camera still works. "

"Sent my Nikon coolpix camera for view screen problems, Mack repaired and returned it quickly, no muss, no fuss."

"Very professional on the phone and assisting in getting my video camera repaired quickly and less expensive than several other sites I contacted"

"i had my camera repaired completely. there could have been a question if the dammage was under guarantee and yet they gave me the benifit of the dout and repaired the camera. icall that five star service"

"I had problems with my flat screen TV, not only were they knowledgable, they fixed the problem and helped me deal with the manufacturer directly. Highly professional, excellent manager, fantastic repairman."

"Great fast service. They repaired my samsung TV and fixed it same day for a defective part. very pleased with service."

"Outstanding service. Quick ontime, and within budget repairs. Good job."

"Mack gladly fixed my smashed camera like brand new, and they returned it much faster than I expected! I would recommend Mack Worldwide Warranty to anyone who owns a camera, and wouldn't have a camera without it. Thank you!"

"Fast service, warranty stood by, no problems with camera repair!"

"great service, would not have an expensive camera without it!"

"I have dealt with them multiple times in the past with my warranty on my TV. This time my warranty expired and I needed service on the TV. The tech identified the issue in like 30 seconds and gave me multiple options to fix the issue.

I was very impressed.

Thanks for the great service!!!

Share Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service's store rating

Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service is not a merchant member
Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!