Stores > Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service by clicking a star below.
2012-06-23

"The Mack warranty serviec proved very useful when my lense servo stopped working. I used the service to have the lense repaired. I couldn't be happier."

2012-06-14

"Son muy rapidos..!! (-: y empacaron bien mi lente!"

2012-06-10

"Mack Camera did an excellent job sending us our order on time and even had the best price that we could find! This is a great company to work with!!"

2012-06-09

"Love this company, they always do an amazing job, and get my camera or parts back to me promptly!"

2012-06-06

"Mack Service was great. They were quick and good."

2012-06-05

"Overall service was good. I was nervous since it was a lens, but when I received it, it was fixed :)"

2012-06-03

"I had great service from them. My camera lens was not working and after a quick, easy online process got all I needed to send in my defective canon lens. In no time at all, I got it back and my lens has been working perfectly fine ever since. Great service and great speed!"

2012-05-23

"We have used Mack Camera Service for three different cameras.
We have been very pleased with their service thus far.

2012-05-21

"Mack Camera repaired my Canon 30D camera under Mack's warranty and I am very pleased with the results. There was no hassle and the camera was returned within a short time. The camera still works. "

2012-05-21

"Sent my Nikon coolpix camera for view screen problems, Mack repaired and returned it quickly, no muss, no fuss."

2012-05-21

"Very professional on the phone and assisting in getting my video camera repaired quickly and less expensive than several other sites I contacted"

2012-05-16

"i had my camera repaired completely. there could have been a question if the dammage was under guarantee and yet they gave me the benifit of the dout and repaired the camera. icall that five star service"

2012-05-14

"I had problems with my flat screen TV, not only were they knowledgable, they fixed the problem and helped me deal with the manufacturer directly. Highly professional, excellent manager, fantastic repairman."

2012-05-13

"Great fast service. They repaired my samsung TV and fixed it same day for a defective part. very pleased with service."

2012-05-11

"Outstanding service. Quick ontime, and within budget repairs. Good job."

Share Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service's store rating

Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service is not a merchant member
Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!