Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service Reviews - page 2 - mackcam.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 126 reviews

Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service is not a merchant member
Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"In-home repair of 52" Samsung LCD TV: Replaced 5 capacitors, including several that had not yet blown, but likely to eventually. Repairman showed up on time and was very courteous, and the work was done quickly and professionally."

"very good to deal with, repairs completed correctly and quickly"

modified review This review was modified by wbsearch on July 04 2012 04:34:07 AM

"Called on Saturday with Samaung TV CAP problem and they were here Monday fixed in 30 mins. Sweet."

"Had a problem with the auto focus in my Canon lens. I think somthing had come loose inside. I was glad I had the Mack warranty. They did the repair and returned it quickly. No problems since.
I contnnue to buy their warrentie; purchased one last week.
One note: I encourage shopping around; there is a large variation in prices.

"I had purchased the 3 Year Diamond Warranty for my Canon G12 camera. The camera had an unfortunate encounter with salt water. Whereas Mack has the right to choose not to cover liquid damage at their discretion, they replaced my camera with no problem after deciding it was not worth repairing. The entire process (including shipping) had my camera replaced in a very reasonable timeframe. My warranty is now terminated, but I think that is fair. I will happily purchase their Diamond Warranty in the future.

Order# 371349

"I have dealt with Mack Camera on a few occasions and have always had an excellent experience. Most recently, my Canon 7D had one of the buttons on the back of the body that was sticking. I called it in, shipped it, and it was returned sooner than promised and in, like new condition. The customer service department is often busy, but they have always called back when I left a message on their voice mail. Whenever I purchase new or refurbished, equipment, I always make sure to get the Mack Camera Warranty with it. It is refreshing, in this day and age, to find a company that actually does what they say they will do and when they say they will do it."

Rating 8/104/5

"I am very pleased with the level of service I got from Mack Camera and will do business again...Allen Smith po box 182 Albany, Kentucky 42602"

"Fixed a canon camera lens' auto-focus problem quickly and for a fair price. Includes a lifetime warrantee on the repair. Great customer service too!
Love it!

Work order # 341647

modified review This review was modified by KeithTroyer on June 26 2012 04:52:55 PM

"I've purchased Mack Warranties for four Digital SLR Cameras and several lenses. I've used Mack for repair work and to clean the DSLR sensors over the years. Their work has always been great, their service timely, and their reliability without reproach. I will continue to purchase Mack warrenties and refer my friends to them. "

"Samsung connected me with Mack to fix a recall on a television. Louis called to indicate he was on his way, replaced the part and made sure the television worked before he left. I was pleased with the service I received. "

modified review This review was modified by hummingbird1 on June 25 2012 10:07:50 AM

"I am probably one of those few people that still use film cameras instead of digital. When I had a problem with my 35 mm SLR camera I was devastated because it is close to impossible to find anywhere that still repairs film cameras. I was referred to Mack Camera & could not be anymore satisfied. They knew exactly what the problem was & were able to fix it in a timely matter since I needed it desperately for my 25th HS Reunion which was fastly approaching. Not only was it ready in time but the cost was minimal which surprised me. I definitely would go back to Mack Camera for any of my needs. Their employees seem to be extremely knowledgeable & sincere"

"The Mack warranty serviec proved very useful when my lense servo stopped working. I used the service to have the lense repaired. I couldn't be happier."

"Son muy rapidos..!! (-: y empacaron bien mi lente!"

"Mack Camera did an excellent job sending us our order on time and even had the best price that we could find! This is a great company to work with!!"

"Love this company, they always do an amazing job, and get my camera or parts back to me promptly!"