Stores > Mac of All Trades

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mac of All Trades by clicking a star below.
2017-07-07

Great experience

"I sold my Apple monitor to Mac of All Trades after 2 terrible experiences with Ebay. They were easy to work with, fair and efficient. I highly recommend!!!"

2017-07-06

Excellent price and excellent customer service

"My experience with Mac of All Trades was fantastic. Before selling my MacBook to them, I took it to a store near me (a chain that buys and sells used electronics) and was told that if I replaced the rubber feet on the bottom of the computer they would take it. I bought the replacement feet and then they told me they WOULDN'T take it, despite the fact that the computer was in perfect working condition and that they had already appraised it and given me a quote. I then contacted Mac of All Trades and the experience was MUCH better - they offered me nearly the same price and the process was very quick. I did my research and Mac of All trades will definitely give you the most money when compared to other similar services - I can't say enough good things about them!"

2017-07-05

Patient, friendly and honest to sell to

"Once they received my MacBook Pro they tested it and confirmed it was as I represented it to them. They then mailed me a check with the agreed upon amount. MUCH more than Gazelle or BestBuy would offer me. I would definitely recommend selling your used Apple equipment to Mac of all Trades"

2017-07-05

Super Easy

"Had an old macbook pro and iphone 5c still in great condition. Tried selling them on my own with no luck and came across this site. Plugged in my info and received an instant response. The whole process was seamless. Thanks ac of All Trades!"

2017-07-03

Honest and easy

"I researched a few sites prior to choosing Mac Of All Trades before selling and older model macbook. On top of giving the best price for this old MP and not having to pay for shipping, their communication was good and I received the expected payment which was quoted on the automated website offer/PO. I tested this company out on a smaller less expensive piece of Mac gear just to see how things went before considering to sell my iMac, but it looks like I'll be returning to Mac Of All Trades for that too. Thanks for being honest and easy to deal with!"

2017-07-02

Great buy at an awesome price!

"I was skeptical but this was the best purchase I have made in a while. The price was awesome and the laptop works great. My daughter will be getting one for Christmas!!!! "

2017-07-02

Excellent Experience: Highly Recommend

"I upgraded both my laptop and desktop. After researching several ways to sell them, I discovered Mac of All Trades on the Internet. They offered the best prices, the process was simple, and the payment arrived promptly. At first, I was reluctant to ship my devices based upon an online quote; however, the company's high ratings on the Better Business Bureau and a recommendation from a computer store in West Palm Beach satisfied me. Integrity, honesty, and reputation is key to win my business; this company exceeded my expectations in these areas. I highly recommend them."

2017-06-27

Great Selection, Great Prices...Minimum Customer Service (at first)

"I have purchased several items from Mac of all Trades over the years. All of my purchases prior to this year have been without issue. I recently ordered a 2.0 GHz Logic Board with 8GB or RAM for my 2012 13" MacBook Air. I eagerly anticipated its arrival, but was disappointed when I opened the shipping box to find that I had been sent a Logic Board with 4GB instead of 8GB. I called the Customer Support number and the person on the other end was quite pleasant, but refused my request to send the replacement part before they received the incorrect part back. I also asked for expedited shipping, since what was originally supposed to be a 1 week process from online order to received at my door was now becoming a multi-week process. This request was also refused.

In summation, they are doing what they "need to" but nothing more. I am not feeling valued as a customer and will most likely take future business elsewhere.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Update* I was contacted by a Senior Representative, RJ, within an hour of my phone conversation. He seemed genuinely concerned with my customer experience and assured me that not only was a replacement part double-checked for accuracy but it was shipped out to me that very day. Instead of waiting another ~week, as I had feared, I am now only delayed by 3 days. I am grateful that RJ reached out to see what Mac of All Trades could do. I also received a follow-up call from RJ again today just be certain that all was in order. My only complaint at this point is that the first person I talked either did not (or did not have the authority to) fully rectify the situation. As such, my review has changed from 2 stars to 4 stars.

Mac me an offer

"Requested a quote for selling my MacBook Pro. They promptly replied with a dollar amount much higher than they were selling for on eBay. I accepted the offer and they promptly sent me a prepaid shipping label. I had some concerns about the condition of my device and was able to quickly speak to a representative over the phone who answered all my questions. After mailing my MacBook Pro in I got an update that they received it and completed testing and that my check was in the mail. The check came within a week and was deposited into my bank with no issue. I highly recommend this company to anyone in the market of selling or buying a macintosh and look forward to doing business with them again. "

Great to work with!

"Recently sold my macbook pro to mac of all trades. They provided a fair offer and promptly sent the payment as promised. I will be using them in the future and will be referring all friends to them. The service was so great that I will be looking to purchase from them as well in the near future. Thanks guys!"

Great Company!

"Pleasure doing business with Mac of all Trades. They pay by far the most for your used Apple devices. Highly recommend."

2017-06-20

Excellent Option for retiring your "used" Apple equipment

"I've used them 3-4 times and each time it is easy, fast, and no surprises. An excellent way to recycle used (but in good condition) Apple Macs, iPhones, iPads. "

2017-06-19

Selling MacBook Pro

"Extremely pleased with my experience selling my MacBook Pro to Mac of All Trades. They offered the highest quote compared to several other, similar buyback sites, and payment was made promptly after they received and assessed my equipment. Also, they provided status updates throughout the process. Would absolutely recommend selling to Mac of All Trades, and would do it again myself should the need arise. "

2017-06-19

Excellent service ..

"Thx to Jeff & crew MAC OF ALL Trades ! Thx for quick response in replacing MacBook Pro after shipping damages . M.O.A.T. best service , best computers , best prices !! "

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

A rep from Mac of All Trades, macCSteam, has responded

“We agree with the condition in which the unit was received does not meet our standards for “good.” The customer was contacted immediately and presented with the option of a refund or exchange. The customer’s satisfaction is always our top priority. We will continue to work diligently in assisting him with devising a solution which best suits his needs. ”

2017-06-18

Sold multiple phones and a computer over last several months

"No problems. They were very thorough, working with me to clear my phones off my Apple account, etc. Check payment is timely, no delays. Used their box (for $30) to ship the computer. Much better than I expected overall. Prices for items sold is competitive with others, without the "wiggle" factor often encountered with other sites.
Highly recommended.

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mac of All Trades is a merchant member
Mac of All Trades participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.