Stores > Mac of All Trades

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mac of All Trades by clicking a star below.
2017-04-07

Piece of cake

"Easy! Mac of All Trades made the best on-line offer (I tried several sites), and once the offer was accepted an emailed UPS address label arrived in my inbox, along with addresses of the nearest UPS office. Talk about covering all the bases and thinking ahead...
Dropped off my MacBook Pro at the UPS office and a couple of days later Mac of All Trades emails me that the item arrived and checked out as described and my check would be in the mail the next business day.
The entire transaction was...a piece of cake!

2017-04-06

Absolutely the BEST! Products, service, delivery - EVERYTHING!

"I have been a regular buyer from Mac of All Trades for my business and clients for more than several years and all I can say is that they exceed any other vendor I have ever worked with - by a HUGE margin! The quality of products, selection and customer service has been second to none. If you are looking for great value for yourself or for a large quantity of Macs, you can feel 100% confident in Mac of All Trades!"

2017-04-05

Great Service

"Very helpful service, it was shipped on time, and I love my new iMac!!! "

2017-04-03

Awesome service and excellent selection?

"So excited to have found this company. The service was top notch, the package was delivered on time and the product was immaculate. I will buy every Apple product from MacofAlltrades from here on out. Awesome company!!!"

2017-04-03

The best

"My mac book pro is fast excellent customer service an very knowledgeable about mac's I recommend them to every body I work with "

2017-04-02

well run business

"sold my desktop Imac 21.5 inch, i didn't have the original carton. they shipped packaging, kept me informed of the tracking #, easy to pack, easy to ship, and quick check sent in the mail to me. a very well run business. good job!"

2017-03-31

Love MoAT.

"Bought and Sold through MoAT ... always an excellent experience!"

2017-03-31

Iphone

"Great product, like new condition, fast shipping. Will definitely recommend and use again."

2017-03-29

iPad Mini

"I ordered an iPad Mini from Mac of all trades for a low price! It came in the mail yesterday and works great. Definitely will order again from them."

2017-03-15

LOVE MY NEW MacBook Pro !

"We heard good things about Mac of All Trades and I am a firm believer in referrals and word of mouth recommendations. From sales to service this company is excellent ! I have iphones and ipads, and I wanted an apple laptop but, I had lots of questions. They are not only knowledgeable, but, very patient. My daughter also purchased from these guys.
My MacBook Pro arrived quickly and I love it ! I would give them 10 stars if I could !

2017-03-15

Affordable Cords!

"I snatched up some lightening cables from Mac of All Trades which were super affordable (half the price of Apples) and in perfect condition. I've made the mistake of buying off branded chargers before (don't do it) just buy from these guys and get the real deal for a good price and a free 90 day warranty . Quick shipping and follow up! "

2017-02-18

Good bread!

"Purchased my 1st iMac from them and I'm very pleased with my purchase. So pleased that I came back and purchased a ipad mini from them and I'm EXTREMELY pleased with that purchase. Both items are doing fine and I have had absolutely no issues. "

2017-02-11

They paid top dollar for macbook pro and great customer service.

"They offered the most, by far, for a macbook pro I wanted to sale. Then when the new laptop I had ordered (from someone else) needed to be returned and I needed to keep my macbook pro for a little longer they were very willing to extend their offer until I received a replacement for my new laptop. "

2017-01-28

Wow! Fantastic Mac

"Wow! This iMac blew my mind when I got it. The shipping was very good and it was packed very nicely and in a way that the iMac was still protected. I was expecting it to maybe be beat up or something especially because I was very wary of buying from an online seller but MOAT had a lot of certifications and a really good price so I decided to give it a try. I do not regret my decision whatsoever in any way. It was listed as "Good" condition but in my opinion it would be "Mint" condition. I only found 2 scratches that were barely visible. The only thing I want to fix is maybe to get a newer and updated iMac because the last OS it has is El Capitan and it can't update to Sierra. I will probably buy from MOAT again in the future and I recommend it to anyone that is on a tight budget for anything Apple."

2016-12-23

Avoid MacOfAllTrades At All Costs

"MacOfAllTrades sent me THREE broken Macs in a row, each with significant problems which could have been detected with a quick inspection requiring no advanced training. Don't believe these guys when they say they will check out your machine before they ship it to you, that's not how it works. It's more like a slot machine where you insert your cash and pull the lever, and who knows, maybe you'll win.

The sales and support guys are pretty slick characters and do a pretty good imitation of being professionals. Don't buy the pitch. Don't buy anything.

You were wise to check here before doing business with these bozos. I wish I could say the same....

Rep reply posted Apr-11-2017

A rep from Mac of All Trades, macCSteam, has responded

“I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our customer service representative at (813) 925-1181 ext 210. We will do our best to take care of this situation.”

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mac of All Trades is a merchant member
Mac of All Trades participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.