Stores > Mac of All Trades

• Fax: 8139251150

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"While I've purchased products from Mac of all Trades before, I recently had the opportunity to sell them a used machine and was very pleased with the quoted price I received, the high level of communication and general professionalism of the staff member I dealt with (William Adams in Purchasing). Overall, this is an excellent company to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for pre-owned Mac products."

"Fantastic company! I have bought several iMacs from this company and any problems I've had have been dealt with head on and taken care of right away. The last iMac I purchased did not function properly and I returned it for a FULL refund with no questions asked. Who does that anymore?? I highly recommend this company and their products."

"It's time to give these folks the kudos they deserve. I have purchased several items from them over the years, and have never had a bad experience with them. That is not to say that I haven't had problems with a product or two, but that's where these people really separate themselves from the crowd. What issues I have had, they have resolved quickly and fairly. I am a big proponent for using refurbished gear when possible, and MOAT is my first choice for a vendor for such gear, even ahead of the Apple Store refurb site. Every computer I have brought from them since 2003 (except one I now use for parts) is still working and in use somewhere. I consider them a trusted business partner, and would recommend them to anyone that needs a reliable computer at very reasonable cost."

"Wonderful company to deal with. They paid top dollar for my computer that I sold to them, and were straightforward and honest throughout the process. Customer service was awesome...you can call the 800 number and someone in AMERICA picks up, and is very helpful. They offer a great option for sellers, they will send a fitted box with packing supplies to you, which guarantees that your computer arrives to them safe. This option works great and is cheaper than doing it all yourself. Definitely will recommend MOAT to others, and will use again in the future. A+++"

"I WAS SKEPTICAL! I came across Mac of All Trades while looking for a used or refurbished Mac. Then I found the PERFECT one for me. It was a diamond in the rough. I looked at the ResellerRating and thought "too good to be true." Some of the reviews sound fake. It's because the reviews are gushing...and now I know why. I'm about to gush.

I called them up to ask about the computer and just like every review says, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS INCREDIBLE. I live outside of Florida and needed the computer by a certain time. I was having trouble with ordering on their site and called back. They said "we were expecting your call, we see your having trouble ordering." And then they walked me through the order (I had entered the city wrong, plus it was a different shipping and billing address). They made sure that the order was taken care of and shipped for me the same day so I'd get it as quick as possible. I was then contacted by their billing department and they said since I live out of state (and they try to stop fraud as much as possible) I'd need to email them a copy of my license, credit card, and signature form. I thought "here it comes...the scam." And for a week, there were TWO pending transactions on my account for the same price of the computer. Just this morning, after 6 days one of the pending transactions was dropped. Seems like it was me trying to push my card through 3 times in the beginning when it wasn't working.

So the computer arrived, I called apple to verify it, and the order turned out to be exact. Except for one thing. There was a case for the computer that they through in that I didn't pay for. I had mentioned over the phone that the computer was for my girlfriend and I just wanted a case she could use until she found something she likes. He told me he'd see if they had something in their inventory that wasn't updated to their website yet. I figured if they did, they'd just charge me for it. It was quite the surprise opening up the package and finding a little something extra. ABOVE AND BEYOND. That's what you get with Mac of All Trades.

"I have dealt with Mac of All Trades on three separate occasions when selling used macs. The prices they offer (both buying and selling) are simply the best of any company in the used mac market and are often competitive with what you would get through auction sites or classifieds without all the hassle and stress that comes from dealing with random strangers. Each transaction was processed quickly and the customer service turned out to be great the only time that I had an issue. They were really responsive to resolve my problem (an issue with shipping a payment that was most likely the USPS at fault) promptly and fairly. I would not hesitate to recommend Mac of All Trades to friends and family members."

"I have to say that of all the mac refurbish companies I have ever bought from or dealt with, Mac of all Trades is by the far the best. Not only customer service, but their equipment comes in pristine condition, clean, working and almost looking brand new, and I bought 65 macbooks from them. I recommend them to anyone."

"Whoa! Used MacBook Pro arrived packaged as if it was brand new! The three-year old machine was cosmetically flawless. Aluminum housing, screen, keyboard arrived in pristine condition. The late 2008 MBP was packaged with all the accessories, adapters, disks of a brand new machine. Being packaged in an original Apple MBP box, I could have literally performed my own YouTube-style unboxing video! Thanx M.O.A.T. for keeping focused on customer experience."

"WONDERFUL! I just purchased my 3rd refurbished Mac from Mac of all Trades & all is perfect. Super fast shipping. I bought my first one around 2001. My 2nd in Dec. 2005. And if you call a human answers the phone. And they referred me to a website to buy memory that has the best prices around. You cannot compare Mac of all Trades prices with anyone else. They are absolutely the BEST!!!"

"Sold a MBP to MacofAllTrades and was very impressed with the service and process. Communication is the key to the success of this transaction. If looking to sell your equipment, this is the company with which to deal."

"Great honest seller. I was surprised at how easy they make it. Customer for life! Thank you. They treat you with respect and the communication is the best I have every experienced."

"Best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with, hands down. I ordered a refurbished 17" Macbook Pro (mid-2008 edition) and it's running great. When I first got it, the laptop would randomly shut off at certain times which turned out being a problem with the battery (it was an old battery that needed replaced). I emailed MacofAllTrades customer service, they asked a few questions, and within a few days they put a new battery in the mail. Now the computer runs like new, and I couldn't be happier with the product...I recommend Mac of All Trades to anyone that is looking for high quality products and even better customer service. Thank you!

"Wow. I've ordered 2 computers from Mac of all trades in the last 30 days (one was a Macbook Pro Laptop - killer deal, $1400 - and this thing was FASTTTT) and a MacPro 8-core system!

These computers are in excellent shape and run amazingly, no problems. The Macbook Pro was a surprise because it was suped up to a level that I didnt expect and I was able to use bootcamp to run windows 7 and play even Call of Duty Black Ops with the graphics turned all the way to the max without any problems! I was shocked. Being a previous PC user, I love using Mac OSX now for everything at work and at home.

Thier customer service is the best, I had an issue where I thought I ordered the mac pro with more memory than i really did, but it was a mistake of my browser caching the file, and I seemed to order what I thought had 8gb but it only had 4gb

I called, and they explained that mine had a faster videocard on the MACPRO so that's why i cost the same as a system with 8gb, however, to offer good service they decided to send me an extra 4GB at no cost to me. MY BOSS WAS THRILLED. We are using this macpro in a production studio for video production, replacing our previous windows system that just wasnt performing, so we are running bootcamp to retro any old projects and final cut pro moving forward!

Overall Macofalltrades.com is the only place i would send someone to purchase a refurbished mac computer. They offer way better deals than apple.com's own store, and their service is AMAZING! Thank you!

"I contacted Mac of All Trades to sell an Apple G5 computer. They offered me what I considered a decent price for the desktop and fulfilled their end of the bargain -- no strings attached. While I may have gotten the same or a slightly better price from a private sale and not incurred the cost of shipping the item, this is far less nerve wracking than dealing with private buyers on Craig's list. Fedex Ground is a relatively inexpensive way to ship a computer safely and expeditiously. Mac of All Trades evaluated my computer immediately and the "check was in the mail" three days later as they promised, at the original rate they quoted. You can't ask for more in dealing with a company. I felt gratified that our computer would have a home and not take up space in the landfills of the world. It's a win/win scenario."

"Received my refurbished macbook pro a few days ago. I couldn't be happier with its condition. Looks and performs just like new, and has 18 months of AppleCare still remaining! It was packaged carefully, and I tracked the on-time shipment through the FedEx site right to my door. I will definitely be recommending you to friends who want a quality product at a great price. "

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mac of All Trades is not a merchant member
Mac of All Trades does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!