Stores > Mac of All Trades

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
2012-08-28

"I recently sold my Mac Pro desktop to Mac of All Trades and it couldn't have gone better. They gave a very fair quote, sent everything necessary to mail it, including postage, and promptly responded to any questions I emailed to them. A pleasure to do business with."

2012-08-22

"I recently decided to sell my old mac that had been sitting un-used in the corner for months. After unsuccessfully asking a few friends if they wanted to buy it, I began looking for options to sell online. Mac of All Trades gave me a quote 5 minutes after I initially inquired on their website.

Their quote was SIGNIFICANTLY higher than other resellers online. In fact, they offered me more money than I was asking for from friends and acquaintances.

Once I shipped the computer (they paid for shipping), I had the money in my PayPal account within 4 business days. Very satisfied, great customer service. I would highly recommend them for selling your old mac!

2012-07-12

"I ordered a MacBook mid-2009 and found problems with the unit and so I called the Customer Service Dept and spoke with an extremely helpful service representative, Ian. I explained that I was leaving the area and I wanted to have a refund or have another unit cross shipped immediately. Ian welcomed either, and as I preferred another unit, he personally looked through units and choose and tested it for me before cross shipping. The replacement unit is great and I returned the original unit without shipping expense to me. I am very satisfied with this computer and with their excellent customer service dept. I would buy from them again."

2012-06-23

"Mac of all Trades is the place to go! great speed, and hope to visit them again. i do recommend."

2012-06-21

"I was skeptical of buying a used computer and I have always owned a pc. This is my first mac experience and I love it. Apple computers are the best products out there and once you get one your hooked for life. Buying from macofalltrades.com has been a great experience. If you have a problem and call someone answers right away, the workers are extremely knowledgable and can help with any problem. I returned a laptop I bought just because I wanted a more updated model and they really took care of me. From this experience alone I don't think I would buy a mac full retail or switch to a pc Im hooked for life."

2012-05-17

"Fair honest quick excellent group to work with. Took away all my concerns about erasing the info from my hard drive. Definitely recommend you won't regret"

2012-04-27

"I would like to add my voice to the many others who are VERY satisfied with the product and service I received from Mac of All Trades. They were recommended to me by a computer techie, and I'm happy I listened to him.

I will most likely not buy a new computer again... The people at Mac of All Trades are courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. They are also very clear about what they DON'T do right up front (such as fixing software issues), so they don't raise your expectations to dash them later.

If you are like me and you're hesitating about buying a used laptop without seeing it first, rest assured they will take good care of you.

2012-04-26

"A very good place to buy used Apple equipment I'm very happy with the Mid 2009 MacBook Pro that I recieved, a good site to book mark. Mac of All Trades is head and sholders above the competition."

This review was modified by Thomcarl on April 26 2012 07:08:09 PM

2012-03-29

"I ordered a 17" macbook pro from them and I paid for expedited shipping. The computer arrived with a faulty superdrive. They paid for the return shipping, and unfortunately due to time constraints I couldn't wait for a repair so I requested a refund. They refunded my money promptly. They also have a clearly stated company policy that shipping cannot be refunded, but because of some special circumstances I requested a portion of it to be refunded and they agreed. Mistakes happen, it's the followup that really impressed me. Next time I'm looking for a mac, these are the first guys I'm going to check."

2012-03-16

"This is a well run company where customer service is a priority. Three purchases, all of which were very positive. One machine had a hardware issue which was corrected quickly all on their dime with the utmost of professionalism. I would not hesitate purchasing from Mac of All Trades again and neither should you."

2012-02-21

"I have used these folks off and on for several years primarily selling them my out of date or mispurchased macbook pros.

They are consistently responsive and informative throughout the process, and are quick not only to answer questions, but accurately too.
They truly must believe in the concept of delighting their customers. They are my only choice for selling my used macs. I just wish they would branch out to other stuff

2012-01-24

"I was looking for somewhere to sell my Macbook and stumbled across this site. From the beginning they were very prompt in responding to all of my emails and questions. They did not pay me what they said they originally would for my Macbook as there was an internal error that I did not know about. However, they did work with me to come to an agreed upon value. I give them 5 stars for great customer service!"

2012-01-08

"While I've purchased products from Mac of all Trades before, I recently had the opportunity to sell them a used machine and was very pleased with the quoted price I received, the high level of communication and general professionalism of the staff member I dealt with (William Adams in Purchasing). Overall, this is an excellent company to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for pre-owned Mac products."

2012-01-06

"Fantastic company! I have bought several iMacs from this company and any problems I've had have been dealt with head on and taken care of right away. The last iMac I purchased did not function properly and I returned it for a FULL refund with no questions asked. Who does that anymore?? I highly recommend this company and their products."

2012-01-02

"It's time to give these folks the kudos they deserve. I have purchased several items from them over the years, and have never had a bad experience with them. That is not to say that I haven't had problems with a product or two, but that's where these people really separate themselves from the crowd. What issues I have had, they have resolved quickly and fairly. I am a big proponent for using refurbished gear when possible, and MOAT is my first choice for a vendor for such gear, even ahead of the Apple Store refurb site. Every computer I have brought from them since 2003 (except one I now use for parts) is still working and in use somewhere. I consider them a trusted business partner, and would recommend them to anyone that needs a reliable computer at very reasonable cost."

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mac of All Trades is not a merchant member
Mac of All Trades does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!