Stores > Mac of All Trades

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
2013-01-23

"I was a little skeptical about selling my iMac to them, especially since I couldn't find any reviews of seller experiences with them outside of this website. I went ahead and did it anyways to save myself the trouble of selling it on eBay. I have to say I'm really happy with the whole process. I had the original box and packaging for the computer, so they just sent me a shipping label through USB and I dropped it off. I chose to receive the payment through PayPal since I was nervous about the whole transaction, and I received the payment SUPER fast after they received the computer. Of course, your regular PayPal fees apply, so you get a little less, but Mac of All Trades has nothing to do with that."

This review was modified by aybendito on January 23 2013 04:20:52 PM

2012-12-07

"Very professional company, sold my Macbook to them. I was a bit dicey about sending my laptop through the mail and waiting for payment, but Mac of All Trades reassured me that payment would be forthcoming. Fast company, great service."

2012-11-25

"I bought a laptop and for the price I could not believe how good the product was they sent. It was like I bought a brand new laptop! A few months later the battery swelled up so I wrote their customer service and they shipped one in two days. I also had a technical question I asked and they answered it within an hour in detail and fixed my problem. I recommend them to EVERYONE! I will for sure use them in the future."

2012-08-28

"I recently sold my Mac Pro desktop to Mac of All Trades and it couldn't have gone better. They gave a very fair quote, sent everything necessary to mail it, including postage, and promptly responded to any questions I emailed to them. A pleasure to do business with."

2012-08-22

"I recently decided to sell my old mac that had been sitting un-used in the corner for months. After unsuccessfully asking a few friends if they wanted to buy it, I began looking for options to sell online. Mac of All Trades gave me a quote 5 minutes after I initially inquired on their website.

Their quote was SIGNIFICANTLY higher than other resellers online. In fact, they offered me more money than I was asking for from friends and acquaintances.

Once I shipped the computer (they paid for shipping), I had the money in my PayPal account within 4 business days. Very satisfied, great customer service. I would highly recommend them for selling your old mac!

2012-07-12

"I ordered a MacBook mid-2009 and found problems with the unit and so I called the Customer Service Dept and spoke with an extremely helpful service representative, Ian. I explained that I was leaving the area and I wanted to have a refund or have another unit cross shipped immediately. Ian welcomed either, and as I preferred another unit, he personally looked through units and choose and tested it for me before cross shipping. The replacement unit is great and I returned the original unit without shipping expense to me. I am very satisfied with this computer and with their excellent customer service dept. I would buy from them again."

2012-06-23

"Mac of all Trades is the place to go! great speed, and hope to visit them again. i do recommend."

2012-06-21

"I was skeptical of buying a used computer and I have always owned a pc. This is my first mac experience and I love it. Apple computers are the best products out there and once you get one your hooked for life. Buying from macofalltrades.com has been a great experience. If you have a problem and call someone answers right away, the workers are extremely knowledgable and can help with any problem. I returned a laptop I bought just because I wanted a more updated model and they really took care of me. From this experience alone I don't think I would buy a mac full retail or switch to a pc Im hooked for life."

2012-05-17

"Fair honest quick excellent group to work with. Took away all my concerns about erasing the info from my hard drive. Definitely recommend you won't regret"

2012-04-27

"I would like to add my voice to the many others who are VERY satisfied with the product and service I received from Mac of All Trades. They were recommended to me by a computer techie, and I'm happy I listened to him.

I will most likely not buy a new computer again... The people at Mac of All Trades are courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. They are also very clear about what they DON'T do right up front (such as fixing software issues), so they don't raise your expectations to dash them later.

If you are like me and you're hesitating about buying a used laptop without seeing it first, rest assured they will take good care of you.

2012-04-26

"A very good place to buy used Apple equipment I'm very happy with the Mid 2009 MacBook Pro that I recieved, a good site to book mark. Mac of All Trades is head and sholders above the competition."

This review was modified by Thomcarl on April 26 2012 07:08:09 PM

2012-03-29

"I ordered a 17" macbook pro from them and I paid for expedited shipping. The computer arrived with a faulty superdrive. They paid for the return shipping, and unfortunately due to time constraints I couldn't wait for a repair so I requested a refund. They refunded my money promptly. They also have a clearly stated company policy that shipping cannot be refunded, but because of some special circumstances I requested a portion of it to be refunded and they agreed. Mistakes happen, it's the followup that really impressed me. Next time I'm looking for a mac, these are the first guys I'm going to check."

2012-03-16

"This is a well run company where customer service is a priority. Three purchases, all of which were very positive. One machine had a hardware issue which was corrected quickly all on their dime with the utmost of professionalism. I would not hesitate purchasing from Mac of All Trades again and neither should you."

2012-02-21

"I have used these folks off and on for several years primarily selling them my out of date or mispurchased macbook pros.

They are consistently responsive and informative throughout the process, and are quick not only to answer questions, but accurately too.
They truly must believe in the concept of delighting their customers. They are my only choice for selling my used macs. I just wish they would branch out to other stuff

2012-01-24

"I was looking for somewhere to sell my Macbook and stumbled across this site. From the beginning they were very prompt in responding to all of my emails and questions. They did not pay me what they said they originally would for my Macbook as there was an internal error that I did not know about. However, they did work with me to come to an agreed upon value. I give them 5 stars for great customer service!"

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mac of All Trades is a merchant member
Mac of All Trades participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,442 merchant members.