Stores > Mac of All Trades

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mac of All Trades by clicking a star below.
2017-06-22

Great to work with!

"Recently sold my macbook pro to mac of all trades. They provided a fair offer and promptly sent the payment as promised. I will be using them in the future and will be referring all friends to them. The service was so great that I will be looking to purchase from them as well in the near future. Thanks guys!"

2017-06-22

Great Company!

"Pleasure doing business with Mac of all Trades. They pay by far the most for your used Apple devices. Highly recommend."

2017-06-20

Excellent Option for retiring your "used" Apple equipment

"I've used them 3-4 times and each time it is easy, fast, and no surprises. An excellent way to recycle used (but in good condition) Apple Macs, iPhones, iPads. "

2017-06-19

Selling MacBook Pro

"Extremely pleased with my experience selling my MacBook Pro to Mac of All Trades. They offered the highest quote compared to several other, similar buyback sites, and payment was made promptly after they received and assessed my equipment. Also, they provided status updates throughout the process. Would absolutely recommend selling to Mac of All Trades, and would do it again myself should the need arise. "

2017-06-19

Excellent service ..

"Thx to Jeff & crew MAC OF ALL Trades ! Thx for quick response in replacing MacBook Pro after shipping damages . M.O.A.T. best service , best computers , best prices !! "

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

A rep from Mac of All Trades, macCSteam, has responded

“We agree with the condition in which the unit was received does not meet our standards for “good.” The customer was contacted immediately and presented with the option of a refund or exchange. The customer’s satisfaction is always our top priority. We will continue to work diligently in assisting him with devising a solution which best suits his needs. ”

2017-06-18

Sold multiple phones and a computer over last several months

"No problems. They were very thorough, working with me to clear my phones off my Apple account, etc. Check payment is timely, no delays. Used their box (for $30) to ship the computer. Much better than I expected overall. Prices for items sold is competitive with others, without the "wiggle" factor often encountered with other sites.
Highly recommended.

2017-06-17

Got a great deal on a MacBook Pro 17"

"Great price, fast shipping and service on a customized order. Condition of unit was rated "Good" yet the one I received was factory refurb quality, not a single dent anywhere. Their price was lower than the competition and the quality better that anything I could find on Ebay.

I will definetly buy from them again.

Acme P

2017-06-16

The computer that arrived yesterday was in excellent condition

"I just wanted to let you know that the new computer was delivered yesterday afternoon as scheduled. I also wanted to say, "Thank you Very Much" for all your assistance and outstanding customer support. The computer that arrived yesterday was in excellent condition and my daughter is extremely happy & delighted with her high school graduation present.

As I mentioned before... this is the third computer we have purchased from Mac of All Trades... and we are once again Extremely happy with our purchases. We highly recommend your company to all of our friends and family.
Thank you again.
Sincerely Yours,
Ed

2017-06-15

So glad I sold with them!

"There's many different websites that you can sell mac products and I'm glad I chose mac of all trades!! They not only quoted me the highest $, they kept me updated via email the status of my item. The whole process was easy !! Thanks for your excellent service"

2017-06-13

Returner Beware Update

"I had to return my MacBook Pro within the 90 days because it kept crashing. First, I had to take it to an Apple Store over an hour away for them to run diagnostics. They removed all programs on my MAC, reinstalled and told me if it happened again it was a hardware issue. Well, it happened again so I was then told by MOAT that they were sending an Exchange Form for me to return the computer which turned out to be at my expense - $43.40 shipping and insurance. Apparently if you do not purchase an Extended Warranty you get to pay shipping and insurance on a defective product. I know of no other company where you pay for their defective merchandise . Bottom line is I wasted over 4 hours of my time going to Apple store plus numerous emails with MOAT AND I get to pay an additional $43.40 for a defective product.

Post Script - After I submitted this and let Mac Of All Trades know I had submitted, I got a call from a Senior Customer Service Rep. Rj, who did handle this problem to a satisfactory resolution.

2017-06-13

Good resale

"I sold them my MacBook pro, they were very accurate and respected their original quote even when Apple released updated laptops."

2017-06-11

The Perfect Fit

"I purchased the used iMac for my brother-in-law who had horrible experiences with a pc. Scams that claimed he had critical errors got in and infected and controlled his last computer. For his limited uses a new Mac made little sense. First, I found a deal if I paid by PayPal I would get free shipping, a $40 savings. Since I had already ordered, I was most pleased that with a phone call the discount was applied to my order. Next the arrival and shipping were as promised and perfect. Macofalltrades only has two designations for condition of computers; Good and Excellent. This was incorrect as I found the condition of my purchase to be "VERY GOOD". For a six year old machine, it looked almost brand new and very clean. Set up was easy and the upgrade to the newest software took some time but was also simple to do. I'm am most pleased with the purchase and would recommend Mac Of All Trades to anyone wanting a good Mac without having to pay full price. I registered the machine with Apple. Now all I have to do is help my brother-in-law learn the basics which was happening before the day was out. I am exceptionally pleased with my buying and setup experiences.

2017-06-08

Most Excellent Mac store

"I need to sell my Macbook Pro and after checking several sites, Mac Of All Trades offered and gave me the best return possible. The process was so easy and they gave me the quoted amount. When I need another Mac, I will go to them. very trustworthy and great to work with."

2017-06-05

Great Company

"I have bought a few things from Mac of all Trades, and sold quite a few things. Each time the transaction is flawless and the personnel are very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommended."

2017-05-31

Leave Your Worries Behind..

"With a plenty of websites scamming individuals, I was at first skeptical. After doing my research, I put faith in doing business with MacMeAnOffer, and it was as everyone has said, "easy." The process was smooth, and they were very professional throughout. I'm happy to have found them. If you're looking for a trustworthy company to sell your items to, then look no further, you found a professional and trustworthy company, so leave your worries behind."

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mac of All Trades is a merchant member
Mac of All Trades participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.