• Address: 14474 Carlson Circle
    • Phone: 8139251181
    • Customer Support: 8139251181
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 4:30PM Eastern Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 8139251150

"Wow. I've ordered 2 computers from Mac of all trades in the last 30 days (one was a Macbook Pro Laptop - killer deal, $1400 - and this thing was FASTTTT) and a MacPro 8-core system!

These computers are in excellent shape and run amazingly, no problems. The Macbook Pro was a surprise because it was suped up to a level that I didnt expect and I was able to use bootcamp to run windows 7 and play even Call of Duty Black Ops with the graphics turned all the way to the max without any problems! I was shocked. Being a previous PC user, I love using Mac OSX now for everything at work and at home.

Thier customer service is the best, I had an issue where I thought I ordered the mac pro with more memory than i really did, but it was a mistake of my browser caching the file, and I seemed to order what I thought had 8gb but it only had 4gb

I called, and they explained that mine had a faster videocard on the MACPRO so that's why i cost the same as a system with 8gb, however, to offer good service they decided to send me an extra 4GB at no cost to me. MY BOSS WAS THRILLED. We are using this macpro in a production studio for video production, replacing our previous windows system that just wasnt performing, so we are running bootcamp to retro any old projects and final cut pro moving forward!

Overall Macofalltrades.com is the only place i would send someone to purchase a refurbished mac computer. They offer way better deals than apple.com's own store, and their service is AMAZING! Thank you!

"I contacted Mac of All Trades to sell an Apple G5 computer. They offered me what I considered a decent price for the desktop and fulfilled their end of the bargain -- no strings attached. While I may have gotten the same or a slightly better price from a private sale and not incurred the cost of shipping the item, this is far less nerve wracking than dealing with private buyers on Craig's list. Fedex Ground is a relatively inexpensive way to ship a computer safely and expeditiously. Mac of All Trades evaluated my computer immediately and the "check was in the mail" three days later as they promised, at the original rate they quoted. You can't ask for more in dealing with a company. I felt gratified that our computer would have a home and not take up space in the landfills of the world. It's a win/win scenario."

"Received my refurbished macbook pro a few days ago. I couldn't be happier with its condition. Looks and performs just like new, and has 18 months of AppleCare still remaining! It was packaged carefully, and I tracked the on-time shipment through the FedEx site right to my door. I will definitely be recommending you to friends who want a quality product at a great price. "

"My mother had recently purchased a new Mac mini and was using an old keyboard and mouse that my bother gave her. She was having issues with them and was going to go and buy new ones. I told her we could probably find the same apple ones used online for less. We looked at Mac of all Trades and sure enough for $40 less we could get the wireless keyboard and mouse.

When we got them the keyboard was correct but they had shipped us the incorrect mouse that didn't work. I put new batteries in the mouse, tried connecting it to a couple computers and nothing.

So I called Mac of All Trades told them the situation and in the mail two days later was the correct mouse.

These Guys are Awesome If you are considering purchasing any used Apple products, they mac sure its in good condition, and if its not their customer service team will make it right.

"Mac of all Trades is a very good company. I work for a school that wanted to purchase 5 MacBooks and a Power Mac G5. I did some research, and found this company. I also read about them in Macworld. I saw they had a return policy, so I went ahead and placed the order. It was an awesome deal. 5 2007 Apple MacBooks for less than $2500. I also ordered a Mac Tower and Cinema Display for less than $500. The order came, and it was packaged very well. I opened up the box with the MacBooks, and saw 5 Apple MacBook Chargers. Then, I lifted those out and saw 5 clean MacBook notebooks. They had normal scratches, but all used MacBooks have those. The screens were flawless, and so were the keyboards and trackpads. I decided to check the battery conditions, and they only had about 130 cycles and had a good health status. This is awesome for a battery, and 130 cycles is way under 300 cycles (When Apple says you see less charge). This site is wonderful, and there customer service is like Apple customer service. There is really nothing wrong that I can see so far. "

"These guys are awesome. I sold my used mac mini to them; I sent it easily with no problems. They received it and tested it very quickly. They received it on a Friday (07/09) and sent a check by the following Monday, I then received the check on Wednesday (so fast all the way from FL to CA!!). I will definitely sell my next Mac to them, and tell all my friends to send to them as well. I highly recommend Mac of All Trades."

"I used my warranty for the first time, and customer service was fantastic, they not only helped me through the process of shipping and finding a replacement, but also advised me on the steps to take to recover all my information. It was a detailed process that required someone with a high level of expertise; I don't think I would have received such guidance even from Apple."

"MoAT clearly communicated the (very reasonable) price they were willing to pay, provided clear instructions on shipping, when to ship, and when to except my check after shipping, and followed through and delivered the check in a timely and professional manner. If I have to sell another Mac, I will definitely consider MoAT. Thanks!"

"Thank you for your support with this purchase. I feel like I've gotten a very good deal, and your service has been flawless. I have had difficulties, and you have been responsive and gracious in dealing with all of them. I find that to be the true test of a vendor-- you have sold me a solid product, stood behind it, and worked with me to resolve things to my satisfaction. I will highly recommend you to my friends."

"just got a simple emac for my daughter , packing was careless and foam was on everything when it arrived . Worked great for 4 days , then the harddrive crapped out . Just got a new one installed , locally , which brings the price of the unit well over the competitions . Then , after more diagnisis , discovered the logic board was also shot . Macofalltrades did refund my purchase price ( but not the almost $70 shipping fee ) . So I spent about $200 on landfill .
Not a happy customer

modified review This review was modified by jpconstruction on April 28 2010 01:14:56 PM

"I had the worst possible experience with Mac of All Trades. They sent me a lemon and would not take it back, or fix it. Two weeks after it was delivered, and after I paid $600 for it, it stopped working. I emailed them and they simply told me to take somewhere else to have it fixed... would not take it back! What kind of company motto do they have..."Buy our crap and like it". They DO NOT stand behind their product. I took it to Apple and when they tried to boot it up it made the most god awful sound... like a motorcycle starting up, then a horrible screech. It's going to cost a lot just to have the POS fixed. I should have bought a brand new one at this point. DO NOT buy from Mac of All Trades. You've been warned. -Alex"

"I ordered a black macbook from them about a month ago. I live in western new york, but it arrived in about three days. When it came, I was upset that that the notebook turned on, but didn't actually boot. The notebook looked in perfect condition however. I contacted them via email and within an hour they sent me an apology email and a fed ex label to ship it back. They fixed whatever the problem was in two days, and Fed Ex delivered it speedily to me 2 days later. When I got it back, thankfully it worked. I also noticed that the notebook came with 4gb instead of 2 like advertised, which was a nice surprise. Aside from the initial hitch, I couldn't be happier with Mac of All Trades. The people that contacted, did so in both a rapid and professional manner. The condition of the laptop looks astonishing. I was actually stupified when it didn't work, because the notebook looked as if it had never been used before. I was also really happy with the price. $650 was a very reasonable price for this notebook, especially when you take into consideration they go for $700-800 on ebay with a stock 80gb hd and 2gb ram. "

"I ordered a MacBook Pro as a Christmas gift from Mac of All Trades but ran into a problem with the credit card verification program they use not matching my address with the card, so the order was not approved. I called and talked with Chris who worked through the issue for an entire week and eventually accepted my card and sent it through manually. I am grateful to Chris and I highly recommend this company. The laptop is great by the way."

"Amazing quality, amazing customer service, amazing price. I purchased 2007 model Macbook Pro 15 from MacofAllTrades. It arrived within a week, was in the condition that the description stated, and even came with Leopard 10.5.8 instead of Tiger, which is what the website said would be loaded. I will definitely be a return customer to MacofAllTrades. Its hard to find a good reseller of mac computers online, MacofAllTrades is the best! Good Job guys!"

"I was a little apprehensive about buying a mac online sight unseen. I had read every single review I could find about Mac of All Trades. But, to be 100% honest I already knew a little about them. I used to work at an Apple Reseller in the Tampa area. I called and spoke to a very nice lady that told me they just got three of the MacBook Pro's that I was looking for in stock.

She even checked them to tell me if there were any dents. She told me they had a couple of scratches but with the age of the machines that is not uncommon. When she said there were no dents I press "Checkout".

I received the computer today 03/05/10. I am super pleased with the condition the computer is in. Not only are there no dents I couldn't even find a noticeable scratch! I am super stoked! I went ahead with the one year warranty and I can't wait to get it home and put it through it's paces!

Mac of All Trades is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mac of All Trades is not a merchant member
Mac of All Trades does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!