Stores > Mac of All Trades

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mac of All Trades by clicking a star below.
2017-05-06

Overall Great Experience

"Sold my 2010 iMac (almost 7 years old). They offered the highest price of any resell site. The only issue I had is with the shipping process. When I received the iMac box, the instructions did not match the actual packaging that was sent to me. I called customer service but they weren't able to give me an answer and instead had me email the purchasing department.

Other than that everything went smoothly. I will definitely use them again in the future.

2017-05-04

Overall satisfying

"The inquiry was a breeze and then I sent in my laptop over two weeks ago. They sent me an email confirming that they received my laptop and told me that the payment will be sent to me by the end of the next business day. I started getting worried after 1.5 weeks so I reached out multiple times via phone, email, and FB message. Finally, someone got back to me via FB message. Andrew gave me a call to apologize that they sent a check instead of Paypal thus the wait time. Overall, it was a good experience but I wish there was a tracking system for the payment to give customers more trust. Looking forward to working with you guys again."

2017-05-03

Great service and great product!

"Website was easy to navigate to find exactly what I wanted! The checkout process was straightforward and really simple! Shipping was super fast. Ordered on a Thursday and it was shipped out that day. I received it on Monday afternoon. I was also pleasantly surprised when I received my macbook (2013 Macbook air) On the website it was listed as good however the one I received was in near mint condition and it came with the original box. As of right now it's working wonderfully and hopefully will continue for a few years! I definitely recommend Mac of All Trades for anybody who wants a quality product and is on a budget like myself! "

2017-05-03

Sold my MBP 15"

"First time ever selling a computer online, and I was a little bit apprehensive to mail my computer across the country, but my experience with Mac of All Trades was fantastic! They gave me the highest quote of any company I checked with and didn't try to nickel-and-dime me down for anything once they received the computer. The check was in the mail the day after they received it. Truly a great experience, I can't recommend them enough if you're looking to sell an older Mac!"

2017-05-01

Several Machines Sold Smoothly

"I sold back both office and personal equipment and have repeatedly had nothing but a smooth experience. Definitely recommended. "

2017-04-28

10000% Awesome!

"I followed their detail instructions and received exactly what they quoted me! It was a pleasure doing business with them! :)"

2017-04-26

Love my iPad

"Was able to secure a refurbished iPad at a great price. Easy and quick transaction, very polite interaction with the company."

Pleasure

"I ordered something for my son when the package arrived it was ripped and the part was missing, I called customer service and they didn't hesitate to send out a replacement all they asked is that I send pictures of the package.
Great service!

Excellent experience as always

"I have been doing business - either buying or selling - with Macofalltrades for many years and have always experienced the best in service and equipment. They really are top-notch and highly recommended."

2011 iMac physically beat up but it works just fine

"Wasn't packaged very well - the box was partially open giving open access to the hinged base. The front display glass is chipped along the right side. The upper left corner is dented in (apparently someone dropped it somewhere along the line). There's a one inch abrasion above the Apple symbol on the back. None of this damage was shipping damage. It works just fine though, and if you don't look too close it looks reasonably good.

When I bought it it was stated that the condition was good - I'd give it a fair. And there's no indication that anyone put any effort into spiffing it up (even the fans had a nice collection of dirt).

I've since replaced the hard drive with a solid state drive and have replaced the four 1GB memory cards with 4GB cards.

It's a good iMac. I'm happy. The only problem I have is when I go to sell it I'll have to rate it a 'fair', just as this seller should have.

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2017

A rep from Mac of All Trades, macCSteam, has responded

“We are currently investigating this issue and agree with the condition in which the unit was received does not meet our standards for "good." The customer was contacted and presented with the option of a replacement unit or partial refund. ”

2017-04-22

Very smooth buyback

"This is the second time I have sold hardware back to Mac of All Trades, and the process has been very smooth. I always get a better price than Gazelle or other buyback sites, and it's much less hassle than trying to sell it myself. Once they receive the item, they evaluate it and pay quickly, too.

2017-04-21

Very straightforward, Pleasure to work with

"Mac of All Trades made the process easy and clear to sell my old Macbook Pro. I priced out my laptop on a few different sites but Mac of All Trades had the best offer. They were also very speedy to answer questions directed to their email. Highly recommended if you're a seller!"

2017-04-21

They were great customer service

"They answered all my question quick and easy and everything was awesome!!"

2017-04-19

Best option for selling your Mac

"I have sold to MoAT for several years. Of all the options for selling Apple gear, I find them to be the best in terms of price offered, ease of transaction, and prompt, courteous service. Of the reputable re-purchasers out there, MoAT seems to typically offer the best price and you don't have to deal with the hassles of an online auction. I recommend checking them out if you want to sell."

2017-04-19

FANTASTIC

"I have had 3 MAC'S i bought from OWC and nothing but trouble crashing lines on the screen and my last one just died! so i have a junk pile of I mac's i needed a newer one, and stumbled on to mac of all trades prices were great and when the mac cane yesterday i spent all night setting it up and WOW its great! coustomer service was great! so my new MAC home shopping place is mac of all trades, and i will purchase more and put the word out!
i can't thank you guys enough love my mac's

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mac of All Trades is a merchant member
Mac of All Trades participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.