Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 2.93/10 2.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-06-08

TOP NOTCH, FRIENDLY AND FAST

"I WILL purchase again from them! Ordering a breeze! Asked a question and got a quick reply! Received item when they said I would! Would not hesitate ordering again. I have told a few friends of what I bought (mainly for my son going on vacation) and I placed an order for her. It is on BACKORDER but MACMALL is keeping me updated on it.
Guys ... You can't go wrong with this place. I'm keeping an eye on a few products so I will be purchasing again. I know I will get great, fast satisfaction once again!

Thank you!

2016-06-07

Macally keyboards are a bargain

"Excellent keyboards at a very low price. I've bought five altogether to outfit my many Macs.

Ehhh?

"I haven't even received my product yet, and I'm getting email surveys asking for a review... I hope my goods are on the doorstep when I get home."

They were on it!

"My order was delivered on time and is exactly what I ordered. Thank you for the great service!"

"FAN"tastic!!

"Love these pc case fans so much!! Was a tremendous change from the ones I've had before! "

2016-06-06

EasyPeasy!!

"Went on the website, did a search made easy by filters, and presto! Found a great computer at a great price!! Couldn't be easier!!"

2016-06-06

Could communicate more

"The computer was on hold because they wanted to verify that I made the purchase but nobody called me or emailed me to let me know. I finally called them and got it resolved, and they refunded my shipping. Other than that bad mark everything else went very well and I will use them again."

2016-06-05

Couldnt deliver on what they advertised.

"I order a Corsair 780T, which is great, 5 stars. As far as Macmall though, on their website it had said the product would be shipped within 1-3 business days and my receipt said the same thing. Once I got my tracking number it showed it was only standard. I contacted MacMall about the discrepancy and they said that the warehouses they use will use their own shipping method, despite what their website advertises. It was disappointing to say the least."

2016-06-05

Power Adaptor a Great Deal

"Power Adaptor a Great Deal"

Best Deals

"I ordered my new ipad pro and the accessories from Mac Mall. Not only did I get fast service, but beat the retailers prices!"

2016-06-04

Quick and easy with the best price to boot!

"MacMall doesn't disappoint. I can always count on them to have what I need in stock and at the lowest price. The fast and free shipping was just icing on the cake."

Got a large desk?

"Dual Seiki Pro 40" monitors provide huge amount of real estate for windows with excellent quality at 4K resolution. Working great now, hope they hold up for years to come.

2016-06-03

Timely purchase, great sound too.

"Best alarm clock radio for the money, delivered promptly."

2016-06-01

Wandering In The Dark

"First of all I get an email saying Mac's can't be delivered to a UPS store, they need a physical address. The email gives a name & 4 digit extension but the phone system wants 5 digits. What a pain in the ........ So now I've given them a street address for delivery but I have no clue when it's to be delivered because NO One has sent an email confirmation. I'll probably never do business with Mac Mall ever again I don't care how much I save because wandering in the dark is a terrible place to be ................."

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2016

A rep from MacMall, Van_Blanca, has responded

“We're sorry for the inconvenience. Your order is now in process for shipping today. We will send an email notice with the tracking details once the order ships. For immediate assistance, you may call us at 1.800.622.6255 (option 5).”

moi2fl's Avatar

2016-06-01

Order not processed

"Order charged on visa 6 day later still not processed. I have to send an email to find out that order was on hold because my home phone number was out of order for 48H ??"

Rep reply posted Jun-03-2016

A rep from MacMall, Van_Blanca, has responded

“Hello moi2fl,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your order has already shipped. We have sent you a private message for the tracking details. If you need assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1.800.622.6255 (option 5).

Regards,

MacMall Customer Care”

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.