Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

What is this?

2016-02-06

They gave me freeshipping and their products got here first.

"I got free shipping from them and there products were here after 1 and 2 days respectively. Meanwhile the other store required me to pay for shipping and their PC parts didn't get here until 3 or 4 days."

2016-02-06

"Products are great. But was unable to order and pay with PayPal. Screen froze. Advised by Macmall to reorder using conventional charge card. However charges appeared twice on my card statement. It took 5 days to get the PayPal hold cleared from my card. "

2016-02-05

My produced was chared but never tracked

"A week out no delivery... Called 800 line no return call and no resolution will check shipping ... Maybe it shipped and arrived with no notice I'll check again tomorrow but nothing so far "

Rep reply posted Feb-09-2016

Van_Blanca, MacMall rep has responded

“Our apologies for the inconvenience. One of our representative was able to provide you the correct tracking details. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1.800.622.6255 (option 5).

Kind regards,

MacMall Customer Care
www.macmall.com”

2016-02-05

"Rating is short of very satisfied because of series of conflicting emails and telephone contacts I received early in the process. Also the first telephone voicemail message left was not understandable because agent mumbled too fast with a thick accent--the only way I knew the message was from MacMall was I figured out she said "...Mall" and I recognized the last four digits of the phone number from a confirmation email sent shortly after the voicemail message was left--and I listened to the voicemail probably three or four times to get that much out of it. Sorry to say, but better quality is needed for communicating with customers. Otherwise I am satisfied and I await receiving my new MacBookPro!"

This review was modified by holmswedeholm on February 05 2016 09:21:29 PM

Delivered as promised

"The case came on time as promised and the price was right. I would shop here again in the future."

Super service oriented company

"Love working with MacMall. They are very prompt in their support and servie as well as completing orders in a timely fashion."

Super-quick service.

"I ordered a Smart Cover for the Lifeproof Nuud Case for my iPad Air 2. The price was cheaper than Best Buy and Amazon, and the shipping was free. The package arrived within 3-4 days and I was happy."

No tracking number with ShopRunner 2-day delivery

"As title, I order my Apple TV with ShopRunner Free 2-day delivery. I got it on time, nothing to complain; however, one thing to be picky about was that there was no tracking number at all on either Macmall nor Shoprunner site. In other words, it just showed up in front of my door~~ "

2016-02-05

Very fast service with a very satisfied finish!

"The product was received very quickly and it was exactly what I wanted!"

Great

"Great product and fast delivery"

2016-02-04

"delivered quickly no issues at all."

2016-02-04

Great price great product!

"I ordered a 27 inch display. It was delivered two days after I placed my order. Great service!"

2016-02-04

Unprofessional and lack of communication

"Bottom line I informed them of an error I made on my shipping address 48 hrs before my computer was to be delivered. They said they would contact freight company to have order canceled. Well that didn't happen and the computer was delivered at to wrong address and was never signed for. Now I have to wait 5-8 day to see if I can get my money back. Everyone I call I get a different story and they say they will call me back. "

2016-02-03

Unorganized, bumbling, unhelpful customer service

"I had some trouble with my order that wasn't the fault of macmall, but the way they handled my order after the initial problem left much to be desired. Mistakes, multiple phone calls to resolve single issues, call backs informing me that a solution they provided wouldn't work after all, declining to offer a solution to a problem they created, etc. I would consider ordering from them again, but it would have to be one hell of a deal to get past my current reluctance to ever interact with them again. I very nearly cancelled my order and just went to the Apple Store, even though it would've meant paying tax on a $1000 order."

Rep reply posted Feb-05-2016

Van_Blanca, MacMall rep has responded

“Dear erodrigu,

We understand that your experience with us was not best. We'll have this reviewed and forwarded to appropriate department.
Rest assured that we understand your sentiments. We'll take note of your feedback to further improve our service.

If you need assistance or if you want to give us additional suggestions or comments, You may send an email to customerservice@macmall.com .

We apologize for the inconvenience.

MacMall Customer Care”

2016-02-03

Superior Service

"MacMall exceeded my expectations. Great source for Apple products."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.