• MacMall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.02/10 4.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.05/10 2.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

What is this?

"You wer unable to deliver but you were timely in communicating about it."

"I cancelled the order for a later date."

“Dear Valued Customer,

We received your review regarding our website. It appears that we received three stars out of five.
We are committed to provide the best service as possible. We would appreciate if you can give us additional suggestions or comments on how we can still improve our business.

You may send an email to customerservice@macmall.com

MacMall Customer Care
www.macmall.com”

"Truly one of the most ridiculous online shopping experiences ever. After placing my order my card was charged. This was on Saturday. Tuesday I receive an email asking me to call credit processing. They want to confirm that I indeed ordered the 3 iPads. I did. Gave all information asked and was told they still needed to contact my bank and I would have to wait 5-7 days for this to occur. I called my bank. They confirmed the money had been collected by Macmall and suggested I call back right away to have the charge removed. I did. Told it would take 24-48 hours to occur. I will never shop MacMall again. Terrible and almost criminal service."

“Dear Valued Customer,

The initial charge upon placing the order is just the preauthorization charge. The actual charge will only take place once the order ships out.
Also, the order was placed on a weekend. Our Credit card processing team emailed you and left you a voicemail on the same day since they needed additional verification from you.

Since the order was cancelled, the pre authorization charge has already been reversed.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

MacMall Customer Care”

"Prompt delivery. No instruction manual. Nothing. Did a robo nerd pack this? Assuming I know about new mac book pro, is Yosemite? That dropped you ... I think if this came from apple store, Tucson, the staff is used to dealing with rich techies. I want manual, some kind of is Yosemite ... For God's sake!!!"

"The product is excellent, as stated! The order was filled, shipped and received in rapid time!"

"All received quickly and professionally packed. Terrific!!"

"It was a simple matter of ordering on the Web Site and receiving a timely deliver. The evaluation of the product takes a period of time."

You may send an email to customerservice@macmall.com

MacMall Customer Care
www.macmall.com”

"Arrived quickly and perfectly packed. Looks easy to return, but I don't need to. Great product at a very reasonable price. I'll shop here first for my mac products."

"very good. I got that mac within 3 days and it works perfect"

"as usual good Apple products at great prices and awesome fast free shipping. can't beat that!! :)"

"it was just what I order and It was deliver on time"

"Love, love the speedy service I received from Macmall. Will definitely order from them again!!"

"Awesome delivery. Prompt and correct. "

"Good price, got the ipad air 2 earlier than expected. I have been a repeat Mac Mall customer never had a problem with them."

"Quick shipping and great service. I really appreciate that they call to verify the order before they charge you"

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.