Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 3.53/10 3.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

What is this?

2016-05-18

Right and right on time!

"Found what I needed and received it quickly "

Catchy Title Goes Here

"Ordered a number of items. One I knew was going to be back ordered, and one that turned out to be be back ordered after I'd ordered (and will be here in a week or two).
But everything else arrived quickly, as described, and was well packed. I've been ordering from MM for years and all goes smoothly.

2016-05-16

"They marked as ahipped but they did not ship and then 1 weeks later they said that we are not able to ship it because address and billing different, that's was a gift. I never gonna use it, only amazon amazon amazon

This review was modified by dr_codec on May 16 2016 10:04:44 AM

Hard sell not needed

"I give Mac mall 5 Stars because the products are good, well priced and delivery speedy. I have bought several things there now and this service has been consistent. I would suggest however, that you do not ask their customer service reps for advice. My experience was that they are not very knowledgeable, but will say something a little removed from the truth to appear so. They will also try to hard sell you ancillary products that you will probably not need, and even tho I know they have to do this as a part of their job, it is a big turn off for me. Decide what you need, do the research, and order."

2016-05-15

HP printer from MacMall

"Best ever, easy to set up, arrived in time. The printer is awesome."

2016-05-14

What we have here is a failure to communicate

"The order was cancelled. I did not reorder."

2016-05-14

Bad customer service

"Had problems with my order from the start. No fault of mine. Got bounced arose be between departments. Long hold times and no transfers always hang up and call this other number. So I ordered Friday afternoon said it usually ships in 24 hours. Mine didn't ship til Tuesday night. "

2016-05-13

Go-to for quality, price, and selection

"Item I purchase was back-ordered, and MM has been great about keeping me up to date one delivery info. Repeat customer."

2016-05-13

Well done

"Very good service and price"

2016-05-12

"Received product fine…only catch was received email from Mac Mall for review before I received product. That made me wonder if product was lost, stolen, etc. ..."

jumps all over!

"This site is incredibly hard to navigate! I went to check out a product description then tried to return and had to re-enter all my search info. I finally went to a competitor site, got the product info then returned to macmall and searched by manufacture and model numbers. The only reason I returned was because macmall was considerably cheaper.

Checking out was an ordeal as well! When I clicked "Place Your Order" I got a completely blank/white page. The only way I knew the order went through was when my credit card company sent me a message. I had to re-load the tab to get back to the order complete page.

This is a scary site to work with! I did not expect to have these kind of problems for a company that's been in business as long as macmall has been.

I will think twice before ordering from macmall again! Paying more might be better than working with a site that is so poor to work with!

This review was modified by nomoremacmall on May 12 2016 07:53:51 PM

Very Satisfied

"I received my product in time, in good shape, and just as I expected. Customer service was very friendly and helpful when I encountered an issue while ordering."

This review was modified by brian_g_bennett on May 12 2016 01:10:39 PM

Bad Communication

"I ordered a hard drive I needed for a project. Got a confirming email of the order but there was no tracking on the shipment. Their order confirmation said the item was coming USPS so I wondered if that may be the reason for no tracking data. After a week of nothing in my P.O. Box I called customer service only to discover the drive had not even been shipped! It was out of stock but I was never advised of this.

If I had known the item I ordered was Out of Stock I would not have purchased from them because I could not wait. So, their communication about back orders is either bad or dishonest. I will hope it is just the former.

This review was modified by jim-1602 on May 12 2016 06:02:59 AM

2016-05-10

Free engraving glitch

"I have bought 2 MacBook Airs, a half dozen iPods, monitor and a number of other items from MacMall over the years and have been happy with them. I ran into a problem when I tried to order on line a Ipad Pro when I tried to select the free engraving and was being charged for it. I phoned MacMall and the sales person insisted that the free offer was for another item despite it being on the add. I asked to speak a supervisor. After being bounced around from ext. to ext. I spoke with Ms Kat Hernandez who was able to place the order. The keyboard/case arrived the next day. After several days I had not gotten a notice
that the iPad had been shipped so I called Ms Hernandez. She was able to unclog the system and I received the iPad two days later. BOTTOM LINE: Mistakes happen. The free engraving offer probably wasn't supposed to appear on the PRO model. I probably threw a monkey wrench in their system by insisting on it and that delayed delivery. They did what they said they would and the wife is happy with her iPad. I am satisfied and expect to order from them again.
customer

2016-05-10

Mac Mall delivers!

"My keyboard crashed, ordered a new one from MacMall, and it arrived so fast! "

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,589 merchant members.