Stores > MacMall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.62/10 2.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

No sutprise

"Placed the order. Stuff arrived. It all works. Simple as that. "

Perfect!!

"I had ordered a 4TB external drive from Amazon only to discover that the vendor no longer sold through Amazon. They gave me my money back, thank goodness, so I added a few dollars and got the Seagate 5TB device in about 3 days. It is exactly what I needed with more capacity. Thank you for great service and a great product!"

quick burning DVDs

"I ordered 100 DVD's to stock back up and this was best price for my needs"

2016-09-13

Refurbished Computer Buyer

"I gave a five star rating because shopping at MacMall is easy and convenient. Delivery was fast, but the product (a refurbished HP computer) could not have been tested since there is no sound. I saved some money by buying refurbished, but now I have to buy a sound card that is more than half the price of the computer."

2016-09-12

Safe and reliable place to shop

"Great customer service, fast shipping, and safe because they do make double confirmation on computers to be sure isn't fraud, very happy with the extra security.
I've shopped with MacMall for couple of years and will shop again.

2016-09-11

Better than expected!

"USB 3.0 port and Ext. Hard Drive (My Book)."

2016-09-11

Great deals on Apple stuff (and other brands, too)

"I got a Mac Book Air for my daughter's 18th birthday, starting college and it arrived super fast. The only complaint i have is even though I received a tracking email, I was unable to track the shipment and there was no record of the order under my account. I'm guessing it was due to me choosing to pay via Amazon and since I did get the email, I figured (correctly) that it would arrive in the next day or2."

2016-09-08

"Just ordered a Logitech C930e webcam from MacMall. It was a great price, and the free shipping was a big plus. The package arrived in a timely manner, and was packed with care to protect my camera during transit.

I used to shop around a lot when I needed new hardware or software for my MAc, but I learned that with MacMall's great selection, and very competitive pricing, I would rarely find a better deal. A lower price does not always mean the best deal. I have found some items at a slightly lower price, but the other guys' customer service has left me stuck with an item that didn't work. MacMall's customer service is top notch, and they will work with you to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

MacMall is my go to source for everything Mac related. I have never been disappointed with an order from MacMall.

This review was modified by info-7756 on September 08 2016 10:03:26 PM

This is a no brainer

"I've done business with MacMall for years. When it came time for a new wireless router I just went online and got what I needed. Item arrived promptly. If you own a mac this is the only way to go. When you fire up the airport utility it finds the new router and basically says "hey here's a new router, you want to set it up?". Very happy with this experience."

Great Service

"Great service - totally happy with them. :)"

2016-09-07

great service

"I had a good experience with the ordering of my Imac. Fast shipping and any questions I had was answered. "

2016-09-06

Good stuff, Good price!

"Items received quickly, in good condition, and the prices were best I could find.
Doug Basham

2016-09-05

Airport Extreme Delivery

"The Airport Extreme arrived in a cardboard box with insufficient stuffing to keep the Apple packing from moving around. When I picked up the box, I could feel the content moving around loose in the box. Everything was fine when opened, but there should have been a lot more packing material to keep the contents static during shipping. So not completely satisfied because of this."

2016-09-04

Customer support fail

"FedEx lost the shipment, and my first two calls to customer support were increasingly frustrating and fruitless. The second one gave me the biggest line of hogwash that I ever heard. He said that the tracking info from FedEx was wrong, and the item would arrive from some third party shipper in 4 to 7 days, even though the order confirmation said 3 days. Finally, the third person that I talked to the next day seemed to actually have a clue. When will you people learn that offshore customer support and tech support lose customers even though they reduce your direct costs. And my granddaughter STILL doesn't have the printer I ordered for her to use at college. Put me down as a dissatisfied customer because a replacement was not sent out right away, with my granddaughter returning the first one if it ever shows up. Now she will be without a printer for at least 2 weeks. "

Rep reply posted Sep-05-2016

A rep from MacMall, Van_Blanca, has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. A lost claim is now in process. Per FedEx site, they delivered it to the correct address . The investigation already started and we hope to hear from them as soon as possible.

MacMall Customer Care”

2016-09-03

Easy to order, came as expected

"I was looking for this type of laptop. Found it quick on your webpage, ordered it and it came fast. Had to go on vacation, so now that I am home I am anxious to get it up and running."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.