Stores > MacMall

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review MacMall by clicking a star below.

2017-06-15

Hardest transaction I ever made

"Had a hard time getting my credit card verified, talked to many persons at both ends and took several hours of my time to order an IPad. Was a few minutes away from just going to WalMart"

2017-06-13

Tax

"I have bought previous products on your website in years in the past and did not have to pay for tax... that is why I returned this time... however tax was added last minute at the check out closing. Shady way to do business knowing that you use to not have to pay taxes on your products before."

2017-06-11

The "Big Pad"

"Just getting started with this outfit. Will know more later.
JB.

2017-06-11

ipad

"Great experience to shop here"

2017-06-09

EEK...a mouse!

"I bought the MacAlly mouse before and it worked wonderfully. I needed a couple more, I checked with Amazon and though it was about $2 cheaper, I still went with MacMall because I also needed a USB hub and couldn't find the one I wanted there; so rather than place 2 orders at 2 different places, I decided to go with convenience over a minimal savings. And I always get what I want, when I want it, with no problems."

2017-06-08

"The price was slightly lower than the Apple Store. I'm trying macmall for the 1st time. Ordering was quick."

2017-06-08

"Fast and easy shopping experience."

2017-06-07

Easy to order

"I was able to quickly navigate through the site, make my selection, and check out! Easy is best!"

2017-06-06

On the cheap with Lenovo refurb monitors

"supercalafragilisticexpealidocious!"

2017-06-05

"I have ordered before from Mac Mall and have been quite satisfied."

2017-06-03

I just placed an order

"I have no idea how it is going to come.

2017-06-01

Frustrated (But Customer Service Does Work)

"Yesterday, I ordered a MacBook Pro MNQF2LL/A for $1,999 and iPad with engraving for $449. The MacBook Pro said ships same day and I paid extra for two day shipping to get it to me before the weekend, This morning my order still said IN PROGRESS and Amazon has the same MacBook Pro for $1,899 with guaranteed overnight prime shipping.

I called MacMall and asked for my MacBook Pro order to be cancelled as I could buy cheeper elsewhere with guaranteed delivery tomorrow, and could they send me a confirmation email. The **** the phone told me it had been cancelled and I would reveive confirmation shortly. I waited 30 minutes but received no email. I called back and was told the MacBook Pro order had not been cancelled, again I asked for it to be cancelled and was disconnected. This happened three times. I eventually got to speak with customer service (not sales), they told me the MacBook Pro order could not be cancelled as it was "in the warehouse". I asked would I receive it by tomorrow (per the same day in stock shipping advertised the two day shipping I'd paid for), they did not know. I asked would they price match with Amazon, they would not.

I guess I can understand there is some point in the supply chain when it is too late to cancel an order but I feel MacMall just don't want to cancel it. Further, don't lie to me and tell me it has been cancelled when it hasn't.

This is not a plug for Amazon but for convenience I shop quite a bit with them and have to say the customer service (and prices) are generally excellent. Buying from MacMall I have received poorer service and paid a higher price. Can't see why I would return and buy anything from them again.

UPDATE:

Jed Gregario, a MacMall Customer Service Team Lead, contacted me by phone and email shortly after I posted this review and we came to a resolution. The engraving was delaying the shipping of the MacBook Pro (which I was initally led to believe would be shipped separately and earlier). I may not get the MacBook Pro by tomorrow but I appreciate the company reaching out to me quickly to resolve the issue. I wish we could have had the conversation prior to becoming so frustrated.

UPDATE

Thanks Jed, iPad and MacBook pro arrived by Friday. I appreciate you sorting this out

Rep reply posted Jun-01-2017

A rep from MacMall, Jed.Gregorio, has responded

“Thanks for taking time to speak with us today.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

For any questions or assistance, please feel free to send us an email at customerservice@macmall.com

We would like to help and hope that you would consider us again.

Sincerely,

MacMall CustomerCare

Ring-A-Ding-Ding

"Hey, these cats at MacMall are platinum baby, real pros. 18 karat service and the response time is coo coo. So, don't waste your time with all those other Harves at the Apple Store. Charlie-Boring, I mean real dullsville people there, not to mention the real scamsville atmospher at those places.

This is the site for mothery selection and service. This whole experience was a real gasser baby !

Painful

"Not as advertised Price was higher than initial add. "

Rep reply posted May-30-2017

A rep from MacMall, Jed.Gregorio, has responded

“Thanks for taking time to speak with us today.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

We would like to help and hope that you would consider us again.

Sincerely,

MacMall CustomerCare

Satisfied Repeat Customer

"I have made numerous purchases from MacMall over the years. I've always been satisfied with their products and service. I have recommended the site to several of my friends and family members."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.