• Address: 2555 West 190th Street Torrance, California

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10

What is this?

"After ordering a photoshop subscription through macmall (along with a computer and other software), I decided I wanted to upgrade to the full adobe creative cloud suite instead of just photoshop. 2 months after the sale, MacMall could not figure out how to apply what I had already paid in order to create an additional sale. In fact, over a week and talking to 4 different representatives, they couldn't even understand what I was asking and wanted to charge me the full price of the creative cloud suite.

This negative experience, coupled with the lack of English speaking representatives, will drive me to other retailers for future orders.

"Sales experience was very good and the customer service representatives were knowledgeable and supportive. The technical support contact was not very personable and at times indifferent. I actually had to contact a Parallels tech support later to resolve some installation issues which I thought the MacMall tech should have resolved during the installation support. "

" Highly recommended.
A++++

"lowest price, 2dy delivery w/shoprunner on 9/14 advised seller of hdmi issues w/receiver verbal rma
issued was told return label would be emailed. Was in
travel w/instructions for household member to send back upon receipt of label. upon return was advised label never came.

"What a nightmare. I should just have driven the 100 miles to the Apple Store.

First, I ordered not knowing that MacMall would be using the combined 3rd party warehouse in Memphis, TN. I assumed they were shipping from LA. My error, but the website could have said something. What would have been a 3 day delivery, turned into 8 days. Would have paid for expedited on my MacBook Pro had I known.

Second, I used my personal debit card - next day I received a 28 minute grilling by their Credit Department. Felt as if I was begging to use my own freaking money. I know they are afraid of fraud, but this was complete BS.

Nope, will never buy from MacMall again!

"They arrived on time, all items were flawless. All worked as expected."

"lowest price, 2dy delivery w/shoprunner"

"Rose Mary Sarol was ver efficient in all aspects of my experience-I would ask for her again. Robert Carlson"

"THANK YOU! This was definitely better than having to go to the Apple Store."

"Everything with the order went smoothly. It was delivered on time and arrived in good condition. I had searched around and the prices on the Macbook Air were better than buying through Apple directly."

"Item was promptly delivered."

"Good prices, quick service, and item was exactly as described."

"MacMall held my order for 5 days because they used the postal data base to look me up and discovered a different (incorrect) zip code. Rather than call me (they had the number and used it to try to sell me more products the night I placed the order) or send an email they waited until I called them to find out why my computer had not arrived to authorize the charge."

"The process was very quick and easy and I received my merchandise in a very quick, timely manner. I am just wondering what happens with my rebate at this time though. Thanks a bunch!"

"Went smooth! would shop you again"

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.