MacMall Reviews - page 2 - macmall.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.61/10 13,427 reviews

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (13,485)

"It was great experience!!! So easy to order and came really fast, thank you MacMall "

"Great service and price, I will definitely be doing business again."

"Prompt delivery and product I was expecting"

"Very timely delivery. No hassles."

"my internet purchase was done quickly online and the deliver was very quick - but the item through no fault of macmall was delivered without a manual of any sort except to tell me in several languages to tell me to log on to LaCie website
Michael

Rating 4/102/5

"My order was canceled however I did not receive a cancellation notice."

"Good costumer service..keep it up."

"Although they have the lowest prices on Apple products, the ordering process was terrible. I always question why it would take three phone calls just to validate that I was indeed the person that was purchasing the product. After that, they were questioning why I wanted to ship my computer to my office. They were questioning if my office was even valid. Never have this issue with other merchants. Big mistake ordering from this place and probably will not do it again."

Rating 8/104/5

"The day that FedEx delivered my Mac, it was advertised from MacMall for $65.00 less than I paid for the same model Mac. Hoping that an adjustment can be made. Thank you."

"Easy peasy. Everything went exactly as promised. In fact, I got my order sooner than expected. Absolutely delighted. "

"I couldnt believe how quick i recieved my laptop, literally 24 hours later. If I need to order something else, I would definately use MacMall again."

"Excellent customer service. Fast shipping."

Rating 4/102/5

"only found out item was Out of Stock after I placed the order. Please make it very evident when you're selling something you don't have so that customers dont waste time.

In this transaction we both wasted time unnecessarily, ordering, you calling me to say you didnt have it and me calling back to cancel the order

"Fast and helpful, shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. Very happy with our purchase! Thanks!"

"I placed the order on 03/30/2014, the order status is still back ordered and the product is not shipped yet. There's no assurance from the retailer on when I would receive the product."