• Address: 2555 West 190th Street Torrance, California

Customer service: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"POOR SERVICE
Ordered a Mac mini, got a confirmation email, Paypal account was charged, but nothing happened
When customer service were contacted, they could not find the order and advised me to place the order again
No help whatsoever!!!!

"I ordered two iPad mini just before the new one was released. I tried to get price adjustment but failed to do so. The whole experience was horrible and the customer service even hung up on me! Not to mention that their return policy is such a pain and they put a lot of restrictions! I ended up losing 300+ dollars. I would NEVER do business with them again! I really wonder where are those 5 star ratings come from? Probably from their own employees! Shame on you MacMall!!!!!! If there were a rating below poor, I would choose that!"

"Mouse batteries were dead, but love the imac."

"MacMall sold me an open box computer, put the charge through and then emailed me a day later that it was not available. Wasted lots of time with phone calls etc. Good luck to you if you buy from them."

"Canceled the order and tried to bs about invalid sku..."

"super disappointed!

Ordered online on 10/29, still haven't received anything. checked status online almost daily, it just says "in process" all the time, with no other details.

Called customer support, was told the order is pending verification, meaning I have to call them to verify. I asked why, they told me because I am a first time buyer, which i am not, I purchased twice in the past.

If you have another process called verification, then tell user before the purchase. I expect to receive the order if I paid online.

If the order is pending, show it in the online status, so people know about it.

The amount of energy required from customer is not reasonable.

Will ask people not to use them.

"Scam Alert!! Do Not ORDER FROM THIS SELLER. Tried to order a new MacBook Pro on line. Immediately after the order was placed I received a phone call from a representative offering discounts. I declined to place my order with him. He informed me that this was ok and my online order would ship immediately. Fast forward 2 days. No tracking number. The order is not listed in the order history section of the MacMall website. Contacted MacMall and was told the order was "lost". I was told I could replace the order through a representative but could not use my PayPal account?? The rep told me my PayPal account was not charged. I checked my Paypal account and as I suspected, my account was charged! Reminds me of the New York based electronics "dealers". I will be contacting Apple because of their authorized retailer status. Save yourself the hassle and don't order from this disreputable mechant!"

"I purchased a new MacMini($1394) online on October 28th 2014 and during the ordering process their website displayed, the following items were as Zero dollars or "Free": 1.Parallels DT 10 & Win 7 Pro (installed) 2. MacAlly iKeySlim USB Keyboard 3. Belkin Conserve Socket 4.KANEX USB to Ethernet Adapter 5.Emtec 64GB Candy USB Flash Drive - C400 6.Promise Pegasus2 R8 32TB RAID System
So i added these to my order. But when i received my order yesterday, i got only mac mininbut not any of the items. When i called their customer service, they says its their website problem and sorry. That's it which is very bad experience. I made the order through them because i saw multiple commetns from users on google that Macmall offers these as free. I will not buy again from them. Very bad experience.

"Even if MACMALL is a reseller it was to long the waiting time for delivery of the item I wanted (10/15/2014)"

"I attempted to order some software (Microsoft Office 2011) for download. The order went through but about an hour later I received email from MacMall in which was buried (in small letters) notification that the software was "out of stock." I thought that was very odd for a download, but whatever. I needed the software so sent email canceling my order and purchased it from someone else (downloaded without problems).

The next day I received email from MacMall containing a download link and license key. I wrote back to them saying that I'd already canceled my order and didn't want the software, and received a response saying that they couldn't cancel my order because they sent me the link.

Several phone calls and pieces of email later I *think* we've gotten it straightened out, although I never received written confirmation that they won't be charging me for the software. I won't be doing business with MacMall again.

"Actually bought from them for over twenty years. Never had a problem, people are very helpful and friendly, prices are always below retail. It is my go to store for computer needs."

"I been happy with u guys even if I can't get credit ok"

"nobody speaks English. Paid for UPS delivery and they sent FedEx which is HORRIBLE in our area [haven't seen a credit yet for the UPS charge]. Told item was in stock but order has it backordered- I would have gotten locally if I had known.

Originally online order system kept failing so had to call hence the non-English comment (as well as trying to deal with UPS/FedEx problem].

Will have to think twice about dealing with in the future.

A disappointed customer!

"1st time buyer of MacMall, I bought iMac at a very good price. The shipment came in great condition, well packaged, and on time. I also received my rebate on time. I am very happy with my purchase from MacMall, I would definatly buy again."

"I ordered a Monitor online which I needed in 4 days. I paid extra for expedited. 3 days after I ordered they told me it was not in stock and would not be in stock for another 3-4 weeks. This is bait and switch and a wast of everyone's time."

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.