Stores > MacMall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

Easy peasy

"Ordering was easy and product arrived on time, packaged nicely. No problems. Thanks McMall. "

2016-12-05

Website sock status not reality

"Said item was in stock and ready to ship. Now backordered. Did not receive notification of the status change. "

Untimely

"Have not as yet received the Macpro I ordered 7 days ago. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow but I found that out only by calling MacMall; no tracking number was a emailed to me. I know this is a busy season but a company of this size , I do not believe, should have such a large waiting period between order and delivery. I am hopeful that the glitches are now worked out and from here forward will be smooth sailing."

fast quick

"order arrived fast, great price, fine quality A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+"

2016-12-05

"Speedy, easy and great service...."

2016-12-05

Good price.. website was easy to navigate but..

"The only feedback I would give was the shipping part was confusing. After my purchase they told me I could have gotten it quicker by trying something else, can't remember what now. And there was no email sent when the product was actually shipped so I could track it. Survey would be easier to take right after the purchase. Details are sketchy now."

Very satisfied

"I ordered an iPad, it came in within 3 days and that was during cyber Monday which I can imagine was very busy. The iPad came in excellent condition and the delivery man waited for me to open the door to hand me the package. He didn't leave it by the door like most do so that was another plus. Really great customer service. "

Quick and easy

"Title describes the whole process. "

2016-12-05

MacMall seems shady to me

"So I place my order and all seems fine. Then I get an email from their credit department saying I need to call to confirm some information, even though I paid with a PayPal balance. I wondered if it might be some kind of scam, but it seemed harmless to call so I did.

I get through to the credit department, and at no time did anyone say "MacMall". Odd. The rep I get asks for a bunch of information, which I declined to give. She said they needed it to process my order, so I said they could cancel my order.

It was canceled. The whole thing was legit. But in this age of internet scams it was too shady looking for me to proceed. I place on line orders all the time. No experiences like this one.

Still waiting for my IPAD

"I ordered my IPAD and case on cyber monday, Nov. 28. Got the case on Friday Dec. 2. Today is Monday Dec. 5th and though I received notice on Friday that my IPAD had been shipped, I've had no word since then. So it's been a week and counting. Hope to recieive it tomorrow."

Backorder suddenly

"I ordered, then got an email stating it was on back order....called wasn't given any specific time frame for my order...praying it gets sent soon as it was supposed to be an EARLY Christmas present...."

Great way to buy a Mac

"Easy to order. Saved about $100. Delivery with 5 days. Able to pay thru Amazon to take advantage of 5% cash back on Discover Card. Great way to buy. Seems like always competitive prices. Would definitely do again."

iPad Pro is Great

"My iPad Pro is great and was at a great price. But they ship the smart keyboard separately and it won't arrive until a week after I got the iPad. Would like to have seen them ship together."

Still waiting

"Ordered an iPad on cyber Monday with 2-3 day delivery..... still waiting. :-("

IPad Pro

"Ordered this on Cyber Monday and got it within five days. The packaging was a little battered as if they had reused some old box but the Pro was in its own box intact. Got it as a gift for my son and so I have not opened it yet. At Christmas when he opens and starts it up we will see. Apart from the battered looking shipping box the experience was good!"

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,455 merchant members.