• Rating 5.83/10 125 reviews

MPsuperstore is not a merchant member
    MPsuperstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • MPsuperstore contact information

"It looks like they have MANY things I will be shopping for in the future. I am very excited about the selection of items they show on their site."

"This order was held up a couple days because I requested they inform the carrier to leave the package without a signature. I think they made the wrong decision when they decided to hold the order until they heard back from me. I appreciate their good intentions. Anyway, thanks!"

"Very disatisfied. Based on the ratings I found here which were middle of the range, I placed an order for a camera. Their web site indicated that they had the item in stock. Instead of receiving a shipping notice, I received an e-mail telling me I had to call by phone and verify my shipping address. Right. Instead, a salesman tried to sell me a bunch of overpriced accessories and an extended warranty. I politely declined any of the extras. He told me he would arrange to have the camera shipped. But nothing happend. No shipping notice. No indication on their web site that my order has shipped. So I sent them an e-mail asking what is going on with my shipment. After two days, no response. I then sent another e-mail cancelling the order. Still no response. ZIP, nada, nothing. I will never order from MP Superstore again and I strongly suggest that you don't either. From now on I will only order from legitimate, highly rated camera stores."

"I orded online a Sony Vaio VGN-SZ110B with 2nd day delivery. On the next day Jeffrey (from MP SUPERSTORE) call me at my office and try to sell me other things that I didn't need. I refuse every thing, from extended warranty to memory upgrade. He ask me to hold-on, and after 5 minutes on hold and 20 minutes of B.S. conversation he told me that "sorry we don't have the item in stock, it should take 5 to 14 days to get it", I said no problem and he said hold on... more 5 minutes and he comes and told me that he is unable to complete the order because I didn't meet the computer requirement and he hill not charge my card.
I was looking at the feedbacks after that and I conclude that they do that with everybody that don't want buy "extra things". I don't recomend this company to anybody.

"Based on the comments by other buyers, it would appear that MPsuperstore has some issues to resolve. All I can say is that my order was shipped promptly, communication was good, and the product was what I was looking for at a fantastic price. I can only think that people tend to post when they have problems, but not when the order works out. There was no followup call trying to sell a service contract."

"Everything went smoothly from the initial transaction on their web site to the delivery of the brand new Plasma TV... just in time for our anniversary! It was my first experience using Mpsuperstore, but they were consistently competitive in their pricing and reccomended by collegues. Will definitely look for Mpsuperstore in future purchases."

"I ordered the camera on Monday night. I received the confirmation on Tuesday morning that said they were shipping it out that day. I used ground shipping so I was expecting them to take more than a week to get the camera to me. I was pleasantly surprised when I got the camera on Friday. I got everything that I ordered so overall I had a good experience and I would definitely consider ordering from them in the future. The speed of the delivery was great and the shipping expense was negligible."

"Very competitive prices, easy ordering, and great service without any of the hassles I've become accustomed to on other sites. I chose ground shipping and it arrived across country in 2 days. Ridiculously fast! I'd definitely recommend! "

"Excellent customer service. Prompt reply to my inquiry. Very speedy shipping/delivery. I'm very pleased with this transaction. Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by ghartman on March 20 2006 11:10:02 AM

"My package arrived within 3 days of the day I ordered…very fast, efficient service. Everything was as described on the website. Slow dial up speed - not your fault, but lots of images really slows down page loading. Overall shopping experience very good."

"My only concern for new Customers is the explanation of credit card security measures. I had the item shipped to my home and billing address. I was unaware that I had to be at home to accept and sign for the order, therefore the item was not dropped off and they had to re-deliver the next day. It was appreciated as a sign of a good a caring company but also a pain."

"Good experience. After dealing with many lowball prices complete with bait,attempt to switch and then suddenly "we're out of stock", this was refreshing. I bought an open box Pan. GS-150 for $427. I mailed in a $50. rebate and expect I'll receive it. All was in order. 1 tiny scratch on the outside of the LCD. It came carefully packed and complete. Except the camera nothing but the AC converter was open.
I'm off to find out what DVD recorders they have.

"It was the second lowest price on the internet. When buying online I want to make sure that I'm buying from a good company that does not sell gray-market products and is upfront about everything. The website with the lowest price did not say "Brand New with USA warranty" as Mpsuperstore did, which is why I went with them. My order was shipped the same day I placed it and I received a full two days earlier than was estimated. Great Great online buying experience!"

"Great experience. To be completely honest, I was a little skeptical before ordering, but they were great! My purchase came quickly, and they kept me up to date on the status of my order via email. "

"Thus far, I've had a pleasant ordering experience with this merchant. Ordering was quick and easy with no website troubles. My product arrived well under the suggested delivery window.. I'm thoroughly satisfied with this vendor."