MDG Computers Reviews - page 2 - mdg.ca/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 1.83/10 16 reviews

MDG Computers is not a merchant member
MDG Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

• 1
  • 2

"On Dec 24, 2005, I bought a Horizon 3000 Pentium 4 with HT technology (2006 model) from you at a total price of $1,470.85 (which included some components that were supposed to be free after mail in rebates).

I was supposed to get a Pentium 4 with HT technology; instead I got a Celeron processor. I was supposed to get a 19” Free Upgraded flat monitor; instead I was told I would not get the same quality and that for an additional $100, I would get a ViewSonic and would get a$100 MIR. I was supposed to get a SATA HD, instead I got an IDE. I was supposed to get a free router (after MIR); instead it cost me $45 (after a $35 MIR). I was supposed to get a free Lexmark Printer; instead I have to M.I.R. to get my $100 back. I was supposed to get a game bundle; instead I was told that I would only get a demo version. After strongly protesting, I was informed that the software will be mail out to me which they claimed head office received them on Dec 23 and was available on Dec 24, the day of my pickup.
I told them I want the original XP disc, I got backup disc.

I sent a letter to MDG to exercise my right to cancel the agreement as a result of unfair business practice(s) as described in the Consumer Protection Act 2002 and ask that the money be returned to me.

I have not receive a reply. I am not surprised because I placed 4 phone calls to the salesman and did not get a return phone call after I got really mad with the receptionist.

I want nothing to do with MDG anymore. I'm really sorry that I did not do a research on the internet before I bought from MDG