"Service staff very helpful. Very fast service."

"I had to chat to staff on phone - she was very helpful and sorted out my problem. Excellent service!"

"The original order arrived missing a part. One quick phone call to a very pleasant person and they fixed the problem, the part arrived 2 days later no hassles. Amazing.

The second order from the company was perfect the first time and arrived very fast. I plan to continue to use MCMelectronics

"Yes, THey did.. I was extremely satisfied with MCM electronics.
Thanks for timely shipping.

- Nishith

"Order was delivered quickly. No problems w/ MCM, would not hesitate to use them again."

"My experience with MCM through the years has been fine. the products are great. delivery is fast no complaints"

"Everything I have purchased from MCM has been of
high quality and at a great price....

"I love MCM! Orders ship quick and accurate. "

"Fast service with a great price. The piece I was looking for was out of stock most places and those that had it were gouging. Glad I found MCM. Great price good service."

"Package arrived quickly and the order was correct. "

"My order came faster than promised and well packaged

"quick and easy ordering, all products perform great."

"Great prices, Fast shipping. We build a lot of custom furnature, and recently began building custom speakers. Now we can buy incredible sounding speakers at wholesole prices. This is for real. I am not connected with MCM in any way. Customers love the sound of a couple of 12" woofers in solid oak cabinetts."

"I still have no received the item and the UPS tracking has not updated since the 22nd of December as to where my item is located. It was a Christmas present for my husband, key word is "was""

"Item/s havent been received yet."

Share MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com's store rating

MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com is not a merchant member
MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!