Stores > MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com

talk@mcmelectronics.com
      1-877-626-3532

• checkmark icon COD

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com by clicking a star below.
2013-01-03

"They delivered exactly what I ordered and shipped it very quickly. I will order from them again!"

2013-01-02

"Very good. My order arrived quickly. It was shipped in a padded envelope and there was evidence on the thin box encasing my delicate electronic device (bare circuit board) that the mail service might have squished it a little. Luckily, my product appears to be unharmed. May I suggest shipping such easily damaged devices in boxes rather than padded envelopes? Many Thanks!"

2013-01-02

"Had an item in stock that was out of stock everywhere else without any absurd bundling. Will buy from again."

2013-01-02

"GREAT SERVICE AND DELIVERY CONSIDERING THE HOLIDAY SEASON USUALLY SLOWS EVERYTHING DONE. ITEMS WERE DELIVERED IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER."

2013-01-01

"Always get what I ordered at a great deal, and if I order the wrong thing, they've always gladly taken it back. Cant go wrong here!"

2012-12-31

"QUICK SHIPMENT & DELIVERY"

2012-12-31

"We really appreciated the product availability, images and understandable technical descriptions. We were able to find and buy the right gift and receive it in time for Christmas, and the updates about our order kept us from worrying where it was."

2012-12-31

"got my color wheel I orded and it worked perfect."

2012-12-30

"I ordered several items from MCM Electronics prior to the Christmas holiday. They confirmed the order by email immediately. On December 27 they sent notification that the order had been shipped, with a copy of the packing slip attached. The order arrived by US mail 2 days later. The order was well packaged, and all items arrived in good condition. I am very pleased with their prompt service."

2012-12-30

"The snake scope is much better than I expected. I use it to inspect airplanes. Can took into places to find defects and corrosion."

2012-12-29

"Shipping experience was terrible. Next business day to ship out never happened so because of holidays (I'm assuming) things didn't ship until 6 days later. Item was needed for a new years project that will now not be functional. To add to the problem, I was only staying at the destination address for a week and now need to change the route to a new address. When I emailed the seller asking whether they can change the destination for me (which will cost them nothing) I received no response and will now have to change the destination myself incurring more shipping fees that I shouldn't need to be paying. This whole experience put a big dent in my holidays."

2012-12-29

"MCM has always delivered quickly and I've always had good service out of the products I've ordered. I always check with MCM first when I need an electronics product for computers, sound systems, or electrical components. "

2012-12-28

"The service was great. I bought a Raspberry Pi it had a problem on power up. The MCM tech support and customer service was very helpful and replaced the item.

Overall I was a satisfied customer

2012-12-28

"We have placed many orders with MCM electronics and have always been very satisfied with their selection, shipping & overall service...until this time. This particular order turned into a nightmare. Apparently, their objective is to never, ever speak with the customer. The order didn't get shipped in a timely manner due to some 'hang-up' with their credit department, and after several attempts on our part to change the shipping address, they made no efforts to contact us to see what the most convenient solution would be for us. Terrible, terrible customer service & our Christmas has been largely ruined."

2012-12-28

"I have dealt with MCM for years and can always count on great service, even if things aren't quite perfect, I'm sure the problem will be adjusted. I can not find a bad word to say about my dealings with MCM."

Share MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com's store rating

MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com is not a merchant member
MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!