MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com Reviews - page 2 - mcmelectronics.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 2,898 reviews

MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com is not a merchant member
MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (2,898)

"The snake scope is much better than I expected. I use it to inspect airplanes. Can took into places to find defects and corrosion."

"Shipping experience was terrible. Next business day to ship out never happened so because of holidays (I'm assuming) things didn't ship until 6 days later. Item was needed for a new years project that will now not be functional. To add to the problem, I was only staying at the destination address for a week and now need to change the route to a new address. When I emailed the seller asking whether they can change the destination for me (which will cost them nothing) I received no response and will now have to change the destination myself incurring more shipping fees that I shouldn't need to be paying. This whole experience put a big dent in my holidays."

"MCM has always delivered quickly and I've always had good service out of the products I've ordered. I always check with MCM first when I need an electronics product for computers, sound systems, or electrical components. "

Rating 8/104/5

"The service was great. I bought a Raspberry Pi it had a problem on power up. The MCM tech support and customer service was very helpful and replaced the item.

Overall I was a satisfied customer

"We have placed many orders with MCM electronics and have always been very satisfied with their selection, shipping & overall service...until this time. This particular order turned into a nightmare. Apparently, their objective is to never, ever speak with the customer. The order didn't get shipped in a timely manner due to some 'hang-up' with their credit department, and after several attempts on our part to change the shipping address, they made no efforts to contact us to see what the most convenient solution would be for us. Terrible, terrible customer service & our Christmas has been largely ruined."

"I have dealt with MCM for years and can always count on great service, even if things aren't quite perfect, I'm sure the problem will be adjusted. I can not find a bad word to say about my dealings with MCM."

"Excellent choices and prices, especially on sale items, but shipping costs are very high."

"MCM Electronics is the best! An Ohio company with great customer service... what's NOT to like?"

"They had what I needed when nobody else had it in stock!"

Rating 8/104/5

"shipping is way too expensive, otherwise good selection, not overpacked.

documentation on devices, cables, etc . leaves a lot to be desired.

"My order was correctly filled and promptly shipped the same day. I have always had the best service from MCM Electronics which is one of the main reasons I continue to use them. DAR."

"I placed my order on the 19th of December. I received an email telling me my order had been shipped on the 20th. Due to the holidays I did not expect my order until December 26. When it did not arrive, I checked the tracking number with Fed Ex and after an online chat with one of their representatives I discovered that my order was not in their possession at all, it had not been shipped. I emailed MCM and asked about the status of my order and I received no reply. Today, December 27 I checked the tracking number in the morning and it still was not in the process of being shipped. Later in the afternoon I rechecked the tracking number and found the order was finally in the process of being shipped. MCM has always provided fast delivery on all of my previous orders. They messed up this time and I am very unhappy with the way my order was handled, especially since I received no answer to my email. I believe this to be serious neglect and rudeness on the part of someone of the MCM staff. "

"Nice easy to use web site and good products for the price."

"Service staff very helpful. Very fast service."

"I had to chat to staff on phone - she was very helpful and sorted out my problem. Excellent service!"