• LuckyVitamin.co LuckyVitamin.com Elite Status
    • Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

What is this?

kbrungraber's Avatar

"Of the three items I ordered, two were back ordered. Worse, the item that was in stock took nearly a week to leave their warehouse."

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2015

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback and recent order! We do our best to communicate as much information as possible regarding backordered items and appreciate your patience. We hope we have the opportunity to assist you again with your health and wellness needs,
Best of Health!”

"Finding the products I was looking for was easy and the shipment arrived within a week. No complaints!

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2015

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We're glad you were so satisfied with the service and product(s) you received and we look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Best of Health!”

"Best prices on the internet and fast shipping."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again. LuckyVitamin welcomes our expanding private line of supplements offered at a great value with guaranteed quality. View the LuckyVitamin Brand Supplements here and save: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-luckyvitamin-brand
Best of Health!”

"For the first time I was disappointed with Lucky Vitamin. I first placed my order late one night and didn't notice that there was not a confirmation number on my receipt. I did think the order went through because it showed my credit card as accepted. So when my order didn't come as usual I tried to call Lucky Vitamin. Their phones were also out. I replaced my order and it came as usual."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback! We're sorry you had complications with your initial order, but are so happy to hear that you got it replaced and everything arrived as usual. Please feel free to contact Customer Service at 1-888-635-0474 or by Live Chat or Email should you have any additional questions or concerns.
Best of Health!”

"came faster than I expected and as ordered"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the LuckyDeals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials”

"it was easy to find the items I needed
and it came in a few days as well
how I love to order w luckyvitamin.com they have everything I need!

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about”

"Every time I have ordered the items are shipped the next day. I usually have them within 4 business days. The customer service department was even courteous enough to send me an email asking if I realized I had something in my basket and perhaps had forgotten to send the order. I will definitely continue to order from Lucky Vitamin and the fact that some of the items they have are lower in price then going directly to the source certainly helps."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback!
Spread the wellness of Health and the Savings with your friends, family, co-workers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here: http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680
Best of Health!”

"This was my 1st order, so far so good."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Enjoy great savings and get ‘sun smart’ with our Natural Sun Care Sale:
Best of Health!”

"Aside from the backorder, all the products arrived and in good condition. I will be ordering again."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
As the summer heat approaches, remember to stay hydrated with our large selection to help
with extra savings! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1942-get-hydrated-sale
Best of Health!”

"It was my first visit. Didn't realize all the products you offer. Very happy with what I ordered, Will expand my orders in the future."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your comments and look forward to assisting you again.
In a hurry? Great savings on drinks and snacks when you’re on the go!
Best of Health!”

"I like the discounted pricing, free shipping and fast delivery. Way to go!!!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback, which is very important to us. We look forward to assisting you again.
Save up to 25% off on skin care products by Andalou Naturals while on sale.
Best of Health!”

"No problem , everything was pack proper and shipped on time. Thank you!!!!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback, which is always important to us!
We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs and to get you started, you can save even more with our Greens formula and bar sale going on.
Best of Health!”

"The prices were good. The website easy to navigate through a purchase. Items arrived on the quoted date.
I will definitely order from Lucky Vitamin again.

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Best of Health!”

"When my package arrived the ice pack inside had completely melted and the probiotic that it was supposed to keep cool was warm. Maybe because it was over 90 Degrees the day it was delivered. Everything else in the package was just fine."

"I have not received my order yet

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“We're sorry you haven't received your order yet! Please call 1-888-635-0474 to speak to one of our Happy Wellness Ambassadors. Once you provide your order number, someone would be happy to help.

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.