Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

What is this?

2016-01-28

Best Deal on Quest Bars!

"I love the price Lucky Vitamin offers on Quest Bars! Plus when ordering just two boxes shipping is free based on total order of $49 or more.

This is a better deal then ordering directly from Quest Nutrition!

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again with your health, wellness needs.
Keep them guessing with our Anti Aging Sale on lotions, serums, eye creams and masks and save up to 52% off

Lose items

"I was disappointed the bars that I ordered didn't stay enclose in the original box. They were mixed with my other items."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“I am very sorry that they had moved in shipping! If any were damaged just send us an email to luckyvitamin.com”

Lucky to find LuckyVitamin.com

"I am very, very satisfied with my purchases from LuckyVitamin.com! They are delivered sooo fast, and I never have to "track" any of my orders. They arrive so quickly that I never even have to look up the tracking number!!!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. We know how important it is to keep your immune system strong and now you can save up to 60% off on Immune Support Formulas!

Lucky Me!

"I like the quality, prices and availability of Lucky's products. It's the place I go to order vitamins, etc."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again with your health, wellness and weight loss needs.
Save up to 55% off as you Slim Down Naturally-

LUCKY for me I ordered through LuckyVitamin

"My order shipped out in what seemed like no time. My package arrived very quickly and I am now using the supplements which I purchased. I took advantage of their special promotion and received free shipping on the three items that I purchased!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs and you can enjoy our Buy One Get One 50% off on over 600 items!
Shop our New Year BOGO Sale here; http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-new-years-bogo-2016

On time delivery

"This was my 2nd order with LuckyVitamin, all items I ordered arrived without any problem. LuckyVitamin offered very good price, easy to order and on time delivery, excellent job and thank you."

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Spread the wellness of Health and the Savings with your friends, family, coworkers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!

2016-01-27

Delivery Speed is supper fast and free over $50 GREAT !

"I have just today interacted with the customer service and found them most congenial and
fair minded. First time we have needed support. The product we use frequently is
Buried Treasure Products - ACF Fast Relief Immune Support - This stuff will send a cold of sore throat issue packing after big symptoms have appeared or even better when taken at 2x dose as soon as you think you might be fixin' to get ready to be sick !

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

Simple and smooth transaction

"Got all the items i ordered promptly and packaged securely. The selection was great and I was happy with the prices."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the Lucky Deals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials
Best of Health”

2016-01-27

"very good service and product. I will order again in near future."

TheFastestShipperIKnow

"Received my order very quickly"

thecoe1's Avatar

Great choice

"My first order was awhile ago. It was the result of a BING search for the product I wanted. Of course there were a pile of options. You have to be SO careful these days. Their price was great and I felt secure on their website. They economize by putting the bars of soap in a plastic pouch for shipping. So the individual boxes were a bit "roughed up". Who cares!! When I needed more; I went right back to them. Great choice."

Placing order was easy!

"Ordered Dr. Bronner's liquid castille soap and i received the shipment a few days later."

2016-01-26

"Smooth transaction, better prices"

2016-01-26

Horrible nasty customer service cant fix any issues, STAY AWAY!

"Absolutely HORRIBLE experience! First order I purchased organic Lakewood cranberry juice and was shipped regular, their customer service tried to convince me erroneously that the item was organic, I told them if it doesn't say its organic, that's because its not organic, and I had to send it back for refund, extremely inconvenient.

I still tried to place a second order, but they use the most inefficient shipping and my order never arrived when it was supposed to, in addition when I track the order it stated that the shipment was held and there was no date for delivery. It is very inconvenient and frustrating to have to deal with all these issues, I called their customer service and after holding 15 minutes someone said I would have to go to the post office to pick it up. Very frustrating I don't want to go to post office and wait 1 hour in line, this never happened before, I buy from Vitacost.com and few other stores and never had to go thru **** inconvenience. Their customer service is horrible, didn't want to refund my order and didn't want to get it figured our either. I had to call the bank and dispute transactions.
I also contact luckyvitamin.COM via email and after one day still no reply, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I RECOMMEND TO STAY AWAY!!!!

This review was modified by alex123456789 on January 26 2016 08:20:27 AM

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“I am very sorry about that. First off, you should have never had to return the item, a second should have been sent. Secondly someone should have been able to track that package for you. I am very sorry about all of this. Did you ever receive the package or the refund?”

2016-01-25

Awesome Possum

"Received order a few days earlier than anticipated."

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.