Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.11/10 5,173 reviews

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
    LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • LuckyVitamin.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

All 5,190 Customer Reviews

"I had a little trouble with the website at first, finally got the order through the next day. Spoke to Representative and discussed problem with her. That was satisfactory.
Shipping takes a little too long. I know I can pay more for express, but seemed to take forever to arrive.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2014

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback.
Most orders are processed within 24-48 hours (M-F). Transit time can vary depending on location (east/west coast), package weight, shipping method selected, etc. Most orders are delivered within 2-8 business days. If the order is shipped within the U.S., tracking information is provided with the shipping email confirmation to assist with transit and approximate delivery details. All shipments leave the warehouse and go directly to the Hub in Ohio or Kentucky for fastest sorting and then on to the local hub in your area.
Our automatic shipment program (Auto Re-order) is the easiest way to reorder your products so you receive them in plenty of time before you run out. As you shop, select the Auto-Reorder Tab on the item details page and set the frequency in which you want to receive that item. Then add that item to your cart. Choose any item available on our website and set an automatic reorder frequency and we’ll do the rest.
Hope this information is helpful,
Best of Health,”

"Good information on products and fast shipping. Great place to buy from."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2014

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Share the Health and the Savings with your friends, family, co-workers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here; http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

Best of Health,”

"I am always satisfied with my products and especially pricing from Lucky Vitamin but the last few orders did not include any type of email notification, either when I placed my order or when it shipped. This is info I depend on to make sure my order went through and when I might expect delivery.

Thanks!
Amy McCain

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent orders and your feedback.
Please check your spam or junk folder as mail from us may go into these.
You can also log on to your MyLucky account for updates on the order status and tracking.
We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Best of Health,”

"LuchyVitamin.com had the best prices on the products I needed. They were quick in filling out the order and getting it shipped. They kept in touch with me every step of the way, which I really appreciate."

Read how here; http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

Best of Health,”

"Lucky vitamin has done a wonderful job in all respects! Their service is great and prices are reasonable. I had all kinds of issues trying to buy regular supplements that my condition requires, and all my problems ended when I found Lucky Vitamin! Thank you for your service!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Although we currently stock over 32,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
Best of Health,”

"Great website to buy in bulk for a lot less!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the LuckyDeals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials

Fort Walton Beach, FL

"Product ordered 3 April 2014 Thursday and delivered 9 April 2014 Wednesday. Package was well packed, and I am very satisfied with the products."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well. We appreciate your feedback.
Save even more while you Spring into fantastic seasonal savings!
Best of Health,”

"Lucky Vitamin is a good supplier who ships quickly and accurately and at a reasonable price for its items."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Shop our Beach Body Sale for great savings on top sports and diet products!
Best of Health,”

"I have been very grateful to Lucky Vitamins for bringing us a huge inventory of products at truly fair prices. i never feel gouged and i have always experienced the products listed as being the top quality promised
further more, i have no difficulty actually placing an order and it almost always comes really fast...
i thank the team at Lucky Vitamins for the great service they provide
Martha Snyder

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well. Right now you can save up to 40% on our Beauty in Bloom spring beauty sale!
Best of Health and Savings,”

"Love Lucky Vitamin. They provide a vast array of fantastic, helpful and healthful products; most of my favourites. A one-stop with can't-be-beat pricing. Note: some items may be backordered or unavailable after ordering. However, LV keeps the customer readily informed and offers options without ever charging for undelivered goods. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. Glad you were so satisfied with the product(s) you received and we look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Our automatic shipment program is the easiest way to reorder your products and make sure you receive in plenty of time to not run out. As you shop, select the "Auto-Reorder Tab" on the item details page and set the frequency in which you want to receive that item. Then add that item to your cart. Choose any item available on our website and set an automatic reorder frequency and we'll do the rest
View more information here; http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-faq
Best of Health,”

"I am very satisfied with ordering from LuckyVitamin.com. It is an easy website to use, and the products are discounted to the point that it is less expensive to order from Lucky Vitamin than to drive to a store to purchase them. The items always arrive in a short period of time."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. Glad you were so satisfied with the service and product(s) you received and we look forward to assisting you again.
Now save up to 55% off with our Coconut Oil sale on quality supplements and oils.
Best of Health,”

"Very fast delivery. No issues. I will definitely order again from Luckyvitamin.com"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is very important to us.
Shop the ABC Vitamin Sale and save up to 55 %

Best of Health and Savings,”

"Lucky Vitamins web site is easy and you have many products. I have been pleased. Orders arrive quickly and are packed well. This time my package was damaged. Looks like it fell on one corner. I ordered organic peaches that were brownish and hard, had to throw them out. Also fabric softener sheet package look very old and was opened."

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
We do apologize that your products did not arrive to you completely unharmed as the fulfillment department does make every effort to secure products for shipping disturbances. Should you have any concerns regarding products you received please contact the customer service department directly thru email, Livechat, or by phone so they can assist you further.
Best of Health,”

"Always buy from Lucky! On time, great price and advice. Thanks. I keep referring you to friends too!
N

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

Save up to 60% off our BEE Well sale on Honey, Manuka, Propolis and more!

Best of Health,”

"I am satisfied with the overall process that it took to get my LuckyVitamin product from your store to my door. Since this process ran smoothly, I will definitely order from your store again. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

Save 15%OFF all Irwin Naturals liquid soft-gel products!
Best of Health and Savings”