• Address: 18 West Mount Kirk Avenue

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

What is this?

"I am a very happy customer of Lucky Vitamin! The shipping time is reasonable and the products and value are fantastic!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

Trust nature with our Nature’s Answer Herbal Extracts, Vitamins and Supplements Sale and save up to 65% off!
Best of Health,”

"For the wholesale there should be a really price different not the same piece when you order a big quality amount of the items because on your web site always ask wholesale to call for a better price but there always a answer for no"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

visit the LuckyDeals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials.
In addition with the MyLucky account rewards points are earned for additional savings on future orders.
Hope this is helpful.
Best of Health,”

"Don't order from this company. Tracking info says package was delivered, which it was not, containing $167+ worth of products. Called company. They said it is my problem to resolve. Called bank to dispute charges. Company has to agree in order to credit my account. Company says package shows delivered. Order from VITACOST. When their package was not delivered they tracked it down for me and informed me their policy would have replaced items at no charge had they not been able to track it down. But since VITACOST did the work from their end I did end up getting my products that same day."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-07-2014

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Hello and thank you for your recent order.
We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your package that shows delivered through tracking. This can happen from time to time however the customer service department is very experienced on how to handle this when it does. An investigation is opened imediately and a representative from LuckyVitamin will follow up with the customer to rectify the issue in the quickest and most thorough way possible.
We are not sure who you spoke with and we do apologize that you received incorrect information as this is very much "our problem and concern" when an order does not arrive safely to our customer. We have notified the C.S. Dept manager and they will be in contact with you to follow up.
Best of Health,”

"Great products and very fast delivery!!! I love Lucky Vitamin! :)"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well. Save even more during our Tom’s of Maine Sale on Toothpastes, deodorants, soaps and more!
Best of Health and Savings,”

"Overall they seem to be a good company. Excellent pricing and normally quick delivery. However this time a backordered item said it would be delivered in 2-7 days but it has been longer than that and still no shipped item. That is disappointing."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback
On the Item product page it will list if a product is "in stock" or "out of stock" however sometimes due to multiple orders or multiple pieces being ordered, we can run out of inventory. Most products are back in the warehouse within just a few days but we won't hold the original order and ship what we can, then ship the rest at no additional charge. We do our best to keep you informed with follow up emails but if you ever want to change the size, flavor or brand, just contact us and we can assist you. If you still require assistance, please contact the customer service dept directly.
Best of Health,”

"The site is fine, the prices are fine. The processing, communication and shipping is terrible. I still have not received my order of many weeks ago. It shouldn't take more than a few days"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is very important to us.
We do see the order placed at 10;00PM on the 28th was shipped the morning of the 29th. Most orders are processed within 24 hours. The package was in transit for 5 business days. Most orders are delivered within 2-8 business days with the free standard shipping method selected and we do send tracking information to view the progress of the package while in transit.
We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Best of Health,”

"Orders usually arrive a couple of days early. Way to go. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your very positive feedback and glad we are able to assist you so well with your health and wellness needs.
Visit our Sports Nutrition & Building Expansion page for thousands of great products at low prices to assist you with all levels of your exercise routine
Best of Health,”

"It was easy to order from LuckyVitamin. My order is backorder, but they sent me an email telling me about it. So should be getting my order in a few days.

Best of Health,”

"quick shipping and so much cheaper than retail or Amazon. so glad I found Lucky Vitamin!!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. Glad you were so satisfied with the service and product(s) you received and we look forward to assisting you again.
You can save even more on Spiru-tein High Protein Energy Meal Sale here;
Best of Health,”

"Ordered Items came right on time."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with natural and organic products. Right now you can save up to 45% off on our Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day products Sale!
Best of Health and Savings,”

"Ordering was easy. Prices were great. I like the free shipping offer, but it took a week to receive the order."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours and transit time can vary depending on location, weight of package, shipping method selected, etc. LuckyVitamin does send tracking information along to keep you updated as best as possible.
Our automatic shipment program is the easiest way to reorder your products and make sure you receive in plenty of time to not run out. As you shop, select the "Auto-Reorder Tab" on the item details page and set the frequency in which you want to receive that item. Then add that item to your cart. Choose any item available on our website and set an automatic reorder frequency and we'll do the rest
View more information here; http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-faq
Best of Health,”

"The cost for 250 Magnesium Citrate tablets was $17.17, but I got an offer from PayPal for $10 off my first order from Lucky Vitamin, so my cost was $7.17, which is very reasonable. However, I don't think I would have paid the original $17.17. Also, I wish they would show a reference as to the size of the pills (Puritan's Pride does this) so I know what to expect. I thought the shipping and handling was pretty high with Lucky Vitamin and again, would not have purchased if I did not receive the $10 off PayPal incentive. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs. While we appreciate the extra savings you received for this order we want you to know that LuckyVitamin does our best to offer quality brand supplements at everyday low competitive prices along with additional sales and promotions. You can also earn rewards points with a MyLucky account for additional savings.
Best of Health,”

"Easy online search of items I needed and timely delivery! I'll be back 8D"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. Glad you were so satisfied with the product(s) you received and we look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
View more information here; http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-faq
Best of Health,”

"All I have ordered has been excellent.

Very good email communication regarding orders & back orders.

Mostly a great return policy which I rarely use.

Where have you been all my life ? 8) xox

PS: incredible prices.

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the LuckyDeals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials
Best of Health,”

"Super fast delivery, ordered multiple items and everything was packed very well. All items were exactly what I ordered."

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.