• LuckyVitamin.co LuckyVitamin.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

What is this?

"Love everything about Lucky. However, the website is really slow to load up the products.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-23-2015

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We apologize that you experienced difficulty while shopping on the web site. On occasion we have received feedback regarding the web site responding slowly while loading information. This can happen during heavier shopping times, if you are using a dial up modem or a public computer.
Lucky Vitamin offers a great deal of information in addition to photographs and videos which will have an effect on the loading of information in certain browsers and connections.
If you continue to have difficulty with information loading, the following may assist you.
1) Make sure you have an updated version of the Internet you are working from
2) Try to access the web site from a different computer (friend, neighbor)and see if it works differently for you.
3) Return to the web site during a less busy time of day
4) Contact us by Live Chat or by telephone
5) If you went to LuckyVitamin from a saved bookmark, try accessing directly at; http://www.luckyvitamin.com/
Hope this information has been helpful,
Best of Health,”

"very good... ordered, and got in within a reasonable time.

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
This month, get your daily value of awesome with our Multivitamin Sale!
Best of Health,”

"I enjoy the choice of products on Luckyvitamin.com but I do NOT like the checkout process. The new checkout feels VERY insecure. Whenever I sign in I get routed to a screen that says "skip to content". I never had the issue before."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is very important to us!
Glad to hear how much you are enjoying the product selection. In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products.

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the updated checkout process and have experienced an issue when logging on to your MyLucy account. We will have a representative contact you to see if they can assist you for ease of both to enhance your shopping experience.

We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs
Best of Health,”

"Very happy, I would have done the automatic auto ship you offer to automaticley get my products shipped every 3 months but I don't want to pay shipping every time. So I guess I'll wait until I have a $50.00 order."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

Our automatic shipment program is the easiest way to reorder your products and make sure you receive in plenty of time to not run out and includes additional discounts on many brands. However we understand the savings may not outweigh the shipping unless there are multiple items you are ordering. Should you have any questions regarding this program please visit the information here. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-stay-lucky-autoship

We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Enjoy whole grains from the heart from Bob’s Red Mill with extra savings!
Best of health”

"Great price, quick shipping and delivery. Will use this site again!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
LuckyVitamin offers Toxic-Free Cleaning Products so let nature do the dirty work and save up to 45%
Best of Health,”

"great products, great service as usual."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback which is always important to us!
We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Save up to 55% off with American Health Brand products- good health made simple!
Best of Health,”

"Very pleased with the product prices and delivery. My favorite new online website. "

Best of Health,”

"Thank you for your prompt delivery of my tea. Your prices cannot be beat. I have looked everywhere locally, and your prices with free shipping is the BEST!!!"

We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Save up to 45% off Tom’s of Maine products; No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Fragrances, Preservatives and Animal Ingredients
Best of Health,”

"This was the first time I had ordered from Lucky Vitamins and I received someone else's order. I will have to spend some time sorting this out now. Plus, I feel bad for the person whose order I received as she did not get her items either.
I like the website, I like the prices and variety, I hope this was a fluke.

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent and first order and we appreciate your feedback.
We do apologize that your order was not shipped correctly to you and will have someone
contact you as quickly as possible to assist you.
Should you ever need assistance, customer service is available through Live Chat on the web site as well
as by phone and email 7days a week.
We'll be in touch,
Best of Health,”

"I haven't received the product they said they shipped, and the other items were cancelled because they were out of stock."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback.
We do apologize that we were unable to fill your order in full. We do stock approximately 97+% of product in the warehouse however order demands can vary. On the Item page if a product is "in stock or out of stock" it will show however due to multiple orders being placed at the same time and quantity of item ordered, information can be somewhat altered. Most products are replenished within just a couple of days but we don’t like to hold up the order, so we ship what we can within 24-48 hours and send the rest as quickly as possible at no additional charge. Unfortunately this product is no longer available at LuckyVitamin which is why the item was cancelled from the order.
If you want to substitute a back ordered/cancelled item for a different size, flavor, brand that is in stock, just contact the customer service department and we’ll make the change and have it shipped as quickly as possible
The order placed on 3/10 did ship the in stock item on the same day and is in route to you. When the order is shipped, tracking information is sent via email. Please see your junk or spam folder if you did not receive this email.
We do our best to communicate as much information as possible and do hope we have the opportunity to assist you again with your health and wellness needs,
Best of Health,”

"excellent quality for the price. "

Best of Health,”

"Glad to find a place that carries these delicious Nut Thins Pecan. Price was great and shipping was fast."

Best of Health,”

"I like their occassional sales & free shipping if you spend enough."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well.
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you again.
Check out our Beauty in Bloom for Hair and Skin Care products on sale.
Best of Health,”

"Great selection of products - easy to order - quick delivery and tracking. Love it!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Share the Health and the Savings with your friends, family, co-workers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here; http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

Best of Health,”

"I'm disappointed altogether because I really wanted to be in a drawing for a prize and think that if I tell the truth, then I will not be entered. I've chosen to tell the truth. I'm disappointed because Lucky Vitamin did not have a couple items in stock, so rather than send part of my order, they waited to send the full order. I placed an order with Vitacost on the same day and received their order last Thursday, March 12. Vitacost posts it on their website when they are out of an item, so you can choose whether to wait or not to order. They also send the items in stock right away. Sorry :("

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is very important to us. All entries are entered for the contest :-)

There is also the ability on the item page to request to be notified when a product is back in stock and an email will be sent to you.
If you want to substitute a back ordered item for a different size, flavor, brand that is in stock, just contact the customer service department and we’ll make the change.

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.