• Address: 18 West Mount Kirk Avenue

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

What is this?

"I was very satisfied with the prompt delivery and back order."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-05-2014

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback and we look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
Best of Health,”

"I was very impressed with the fast delivery of the products I ordered from Lucky Vitamin. I had been with another company for many years but decided to make a change. I will continue to order from them as long as they have such high standards of customer service."

Best of Health”

"Received my products in a timely manner as usual. My only complaint is that I can never use any of their promo codes because the selection for those is so limited. That is sad, as I like to use their website. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is very important to us.
LuckyVitamin tries to offer a variety of promotions in addition to the everyday low competitive
prices. This variety allow us the opportunity to assist many of our customers with their varied interest.
For additional savings everyday on quality brand products, visit the LuckyDeals page where no promo code is needed and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials
Best of Health,”

"Always a pleasure to work with. Simple and easy."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Share the Health and the Savings with your friends, family, co-workers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here; http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

Best of Health,”

"Straight forward purchase. I found what I was looking for easily and at an excellent price. Products arrived when promised as well. Excellent experience and I will definitely shop lucky vitamin.com again!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Trust nature with our Nature’s Answer Herbal Extracts, Vitamins and Supplements Sale and save up to 65% off!
Best of Health,”

"Very Satisfied great product and super fast delivery."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again. LuckyVitamin welcomes our expanding private line of supplements offered at a great value with guaranteed quality. View the LuckyVitamin Supplements here and save
Best of Health,”

"I always find the best prices and quick delivery at LuckyVitamin, and would definitely recommend them to other shoppers. Their website and menu options are very conveniently designed."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

See our large selection of Natural Hair Care products and save even more right now!

Best of Health and Savings”

"I'm overall satisfied with my purchase. Shipping did take a while, but not too long. I'm very happy with the quality of my vitamins, and I believe lucky vitamin offers the best prices on everyone of them. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. Glad you were so satisfied with the service and product(s) you received and we look forward to assisting you again.
Save up to 55% on our large selection of quality brands Turmeric and Curcumin Sale!

Best of health,”

"Prompt delivery, neatly packaged product, always a pleasant shopping experience at lucky vitamin."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Try our Cleaner, Leaner Whey Isolate and save even more right now!
Best of Health,”

"Very easy and fast. Great deals on many products."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well. Save even more during our Tom’s of Maine Sale on Toothpastes, deodorants, soaps and more!
Best of Health and Savings,”

"Good selection. Great prices. Fast shipping. What more can you ask for?"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with natural and organic products. Right now you can save up to 45% off on our Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day products Sale!
Best of Health and Savings,”

"Great prices & fast delivery..."

You can save even more on Spiru-tein High Protein Energy Meal Sale here;
Best of Health,”

"After I had searched local stores, I resorted to an on-line search for Adora dark chocolate calcium supplement; found it at Lucky Vitamins and placed an order. Quickly the order arrived at my door---no hassle. I will order again and feel "lucky" to have found an easy source for my calcium choice."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. Glad you were so satisfied with the product(s) you received and we look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Our automatic shipment program is the easiest way to reorder your products and make sure you receive in plenty of time to not run out. As you shop, select the "Auto-Reorder Tab" on the item details page and set the frequency in which you want to receive that item. Then add that item to your cart. Choose any item available on our website and set an automatic reorder frequency and we'll do the rest
View more information here; http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-faq
Best of Health,”

"My order came in a timely manner. I am very satisfied."

Best of Health,”

"They shipped my stuff ridiculously quickly, and I got it all a few days after ordering it. Awesome! The stuff is in perfect condition and I haven't noticed anything wrong. I got the Ener-G Egg Replacer (they used to sell it in town and now they don't any more) and two bags of Dandies vegan marshmallows. I have yet to try the latter, but the site's service was great."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well. We appreciate your feedback.
Save even more while you shop our Natural and Organic Nut Butter and Jelly Sale and
Save up to 45% Off!

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.