Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

Perfection

"Finally I found a company that not only cares about what they sell but also hope they package and ship their products. Everything arrived in pristine condition"

My product never came

"I ordered 3 weeks ago. My product was supposed to be here last Tuesday. Still not here.

2016-11-26

"Lucky Vitamins has most of the brand names that I use at a much discounted price.
Free shipping for orders over $49.00 is a big plus for me.
Orders are filled and shipped in a very speedy manner.
I am a very happy and satisfied customer.
Thumbs up to Lucky Vitamin.

Always there!

"Lucky vitamin has been a reliable vendor for many of my needs, from vitamins, to supplements, to coffee substitutes, they are convenient and economical to deal with."

2016-11-25

"Always pleased with the service received from Lucky Vitamin. On order before last I had forgotten to include an item and called the next day to see if it could be included in my order so I would not have to pay shipping, but was told my order was already being processed and they could not add an item to it BUT they sent me the item immediately without shipping charges. Thank you Lucky Vitamin!"

excellence

"Mark and Leslie treated me like gold. Could not have been better. Courteous, kind and very quick to resolve issue. And Leslie is quite funny. Wonderful people. On top of this your prices and options are excellent."

Extremely satisfied

"Love shopping with lucky vitamin. Will definitely shop again. Quick response time and quick delivery. "

Awesome Seller!!!

"I'm not one to write reviews, but Lucky Vitamin is AWESOME. Product received fast as lightening. This is my fourth order with them."

2016-11-24

stellar service

"I have ordered from Lucky Vitamin for a few months and every single time, it is on time like clockwork. Order is easy and delivery is consistently fast. I ever recommended it to my friend and I would recommend it to everyone into health food and supplements."

2016-11-24

My expectation balloon burst!

"Dear Sir/Madame:
I have been very satisfied from previous orders but this past one let me down.
First of all I found that that the delivery charge was not waved when I thought I saw that orders over the one hundred and ____(forget exact number) were waived. My order exceeded $200. I was disappointed when there was not enough of one product in stock and then lastly, I had to pay another delivery charge via Canada Post which I had to go and pick up. My last order from you came straight to my door with no added fees and I believe, that delivery charge was waived.
KB

2016-11-23

unreliable

"I have now lost all hopes of receiving my ordered items after a lapse of almost 30 days. You people are not at all serious about tracing the consignment & reply vaguely without any assurance or honest efforts to trace the consignment whether it has reached INDIA or somewhere near to client. Whenever a consignment is transported to India for carry the goods further inside Nation a BAR CODE is generated in all post offices or courier services. You have not forwarded this BAR CODE to me till date through which I can check with courier services in India which was the easiest possible method to trace the consignment due to me. Instead you always reply absurdly & blame us for choosing substandard delivery method. Why you advertise "NOW IN INDIA" with bold letters? I think to mislead the purchaser to fall in harassment trap...Give me an honest & logical reply or I will be compelled to write reviews on your dubious dealing in all the media.....P.K. Shukla 22-11-2016 "

My Lucky day!

"I was googling the day I landed on Lucky. They have everything in,the world! Their site drew me in, I spent two hours exploring and I bought several items. Before I knew it my order arrived, it was like Christmas mornings unpacking my goodies. Great prices, fast shipping. "

good purchase

"Fast shipping and great customer service"

2016-11-22

Has not shipped in a week...

"Ordered over a week ago, but the item has not shipped out. Not sure what they are waiting for, and received no communication about the delay. "

2016-11-22

"Excellent service - ahead of schedule.
EM

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!