• Address: 18 West Mount Kirk Avenue

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

"It's been a week since I ordered and still no order. Waiting very anxiously. :("

"It was great. Had everything ordered and then remembered I forgot a couple of items. Next time will be more prepared. Overall Iove lucky vitamin. Their inventory is amazing.Very satisfied with the products and customer care they have.. Been using them for over 7 years. My sister and my daughter use them now as well. We are all fans for sure."

"Every transaction with Luckyvitamin.com, and I have been buying from them a long time, has been very satisfactory, except for one, where merchandise worth $129.00 was packaged in an unsuitable package. It had been ripped open by the postal machinery and the "envelope" was delivered to me EMPTY. Lucky vitamin did not respond to my urgent email to them. Fortunately, the post office here in Cincinnati still had the merchandise in their carrier station and I was able to breathe a sigh of relief."

"Lucky Vitamin is very reliable and efficient."

"Customer Service was most helpful. My daughter and myself were on a old address that got merged with her new order. The women patiently straightened everything out and my daughters things were reshipped no charge. Mine came directly to the new address in two days. I have loved all my contact with Lucky Vitamin and the quality of the products.

Sue St. Francis, WI

"I received all of the products as ordered and they arrived in a timely manner. Very happy with the shopping experience."

"LuckyVitamin is very organized. I was kept well informed of the status of my orders, and I was provided with a tracking number which afforded me the opportunity to track the status of shipment of my order. This was my first experience with LuckyVitamin, and I am well pleased.
Colleen Bunting

"I needed these items immediately. I ordered on 11-6-14 and was just told today, the 13th, that the items would be back ordered, no ship date was given. I had this same problem last year. I hope I will now remember their on going issues, and never order from this company again."

"I am always satisfied with the products from Lucky Vitamin!!
Great selection, quality, and fast shipping!!

"Product is great, however the service of is minimal and delivery is as usual the worst ever! You can send it by US Post Office 2nd rate and possibly 3rd rate and it could arrive sooner, pathetic. FYI, 12 Nov. 2014, late night, still have not received item as of yet!"

"Everything came quickly and it was such a great deal!"

"I did not even get my order yet as shipping times are absolutely horrible. There is NO excuse it should take this long!

I can get my order from Swanson vitamins in 2 to 3 days flat.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for recent order and your feedback which is very important to us.
We do see your order placed later Tuesday night was processed and shipped the next day by 1:00 and was delivered to you.
Transit time can vary depending on location (east/west coast), package weight, shipping method selected, etc. Most orders are delivered within 2-8 business days. If the order is shipped within the U.S., tracking information is provided with the shipping email confirmation to assist with transit and approximate delivery details. All shipments leave the warehouse and go directly to the Hub in Ohio or Kentucky for fastest sorting and then on to the local hub in your area. LuckyVitamin also offers in addition to the standard shipping which may include FedEx, USPS, DHL or a combination, direct services such as Ground, 3day,2Day and Next Day deliveries.

Our automatic shipment program (Auto Re-order) is the easiest way to reorder your products so you receive them in plenty of time before you run out. As you shop, select the Auto-Reorder Tab on the item details page and set the frequency in which you want to receive that item. Then add that item to your cart. Choose any item available on our website and set an automatic reorder frequency and we’ll do the rest.
Hope this information is helpful,
Best of Health,”

"I have ordered several times from Lucky. Great website, easy ordering, and fast delivery"

"Arrived quickly and in perfect condition."

"Easy to order. Great value and speedy delivery."

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.