Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10

What is this?

2016-05-20

Basically a waste of time

"I was looking to buy some organic pressed powder makeup and put one that was a good price in the clearance section in my cart while I decided if I needed anything else, but then when I went back to buy it the next day the price had gone up by like $10 out of the blue. It was still listed in the clearance section, they still said they had the same number of items left, and it wasn't that any previous promotion had ended, the price had just arbitrarily gone up. I was annoyed, but still bought it. Then they emailed me that it had shipped, and included a tracking number for DHL, but when I tried to track it every day after, their order tracking page just said the delivery status was "Ready to Go", not shipped yet, and "RECENT SHIPMENT HISTORY: Details will be available once the package arrives at the DHL Global facility. Please check back soon!" I did this for a week with no update and the DHL site said no matching tracking number was found. Finally a USPS bag arrived from them with a completely different tracking number - again, kind of annoying. Then I open this flimsy plastic shipping bag, and the compact was just loose in this thin bag - no bubble wrap, no packing materials of any kind, not even a manufacturers box around it, and this is an extremely delicate pressed powder. So I open the makeup and all this loose powder spills out on my pants because the compact is *completely* destroyed on the inside. It was supposed to be a solid pressed foundation powder and it looked like someone just dumped a scoop of messy loose powder in there, which makes sense given the negligent way it was shipped. Now I have to go through the hassle of returning it, and finding somewhere else to buy this makeup, because if that's the way they handle their delicate products, there's really no point in trying to have them replace it. Basically unacceptable from start to finish."

PURPETUALLY AWESOME!

"Always above and beyond, that is Lucky Vitamin!
I tell everyone about them.

Slower than other vendors

"Nothing inherently wrong with Lucky Vitamin but their fulfillment is slower than the standard of their competitors.
Order on Friday evening doesn't get started until Monday, and doesn't arrive until Thursday.
Most companies now fulfill same day, including weekends, so that the Fedex transport for a Saturday morning order occurs either on Sunday or Monday, resulting in a Monday or Tuesday USPS delivery

2016-05-20

you really DO matter to LuckyVitamin!

"I've had 3 first-time orders with LV and they EARNED 5 stars across the board -- even tho some items had to be backordered. They gave me good status alerts, delivery was speedy, packaging was good (luv their messages printed on box); I like their "take a pix of your order" social initiative, and I like their diverse product and brand lines."

Didn't get the stuff.

"Backordered. Still waiting."

Slow shipping

"I received the survey invitation before the products. I'm waiting on my biodegradable sunscreen for my trip to Mexico in a couple of days. I placed the order on the 12th and its supposed to arrive today, the 20th. After placing the order I found out my waterproof sunscreen wasn't in stock, so I called and switched for one that was. I'm not sure if it will arrive on the 20th with my original purchase. Overall Lucky vitamin did have the best prices I've found. "

2016-05-20

Great products at great prices must require patience.

"I was extremely excited about the order I placed with Lucky Vitamin. I was able to find the products I like at really good prices. However, the free shipping took a little longer than I anticipated. I couldn't help but continuously check the tracking to see when my items would arrive. After a week, I finally received them and I was thrilled! The fragile/glass bottled products were triple wrapped in bubble wrap - there was even a "glass/fragile" tag on the outside of the box. Overall, satisfied with my purchase. Will be a repeat customer."

2016-05-19

Always satisfied

"I'm very happy with your quality of taking care of the customer! I know that I will receive my product with in a few days....Thanks!"

2016-05-18

The item that I have purchased received on time

"I will shop at Lucky Vitamin again. Very satisfied with the product and the shipping."

2016-05-18

"Have not received my order yet, slower than previously, so can't really comment on being satisfied right now. "

Lucky to find you!

"Great prices, great delivery time even with free shipping and definitely satisfied with quality!"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the Lucky Deals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials

2016-05-18

"The service was great fast delivery very happy"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

Best of Health,”

2016-05-18

No info about the order. Very Concerned...

"I placed my order regularly, after 10 days I ave no reply about my questions on the order expected delivery date. I don't know if this inconvenience affects only myself or it happens sometimes. I am waiting for informations about pack

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I am very sorry about that! Can you please send an email to lucky vitamin.com and we can look into this for you!”

2016-05-17

Great customer service!

"I placed my order online last week and just received it today. One of the items in my shipment accidentally opened during shipping. I let the Customer Service team aware and they were so apologetic that they offered a replacement item. I only wanted to make them aware of what happened and was NOT looking for a replacement. They still offered as they wanted to make sure I was happy. Their customer service just made me a customer for life! You guys ROCK!!"

This review was modified by MHerman23 on May 17 2016 03:12:14 PM

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Now’s a great time to focus on your gut with our extra savings on Probiotic supplements.

2016-05-17

"luckyVitamin is so easy to order from and deliver in a timely fashion. Also the shipping fees are very reasonable that we always order more than we need. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. We know how important your health is inside and out so now’s a great time to get Sun Smart with Natural Sun Care products on sale.

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.