• Address: 18 West Mount Kirk Avenue

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10

What is this?

"I thought it tastes terrible, very dry on the pallet. but I'll keep trying it.. still hope to lose some weight with it...."

"great product ,price , and fast ship"

"By ordering from Lucky Vitamin I was giving it a second chance from last year's mess-up twice. Nothing damaged arrived. All good. I am happy I can trust LV once more. "

"The spa scenter box was not closed properly, and got messed up. This was for a gift. Also there were not any instructions or warranty info included. Order processing was good and delivery time was good."

"Overall good experience. Pricing is good. Product delivery is good, considering it has to go over a border."

"Received what I had ordered really fast "

"ordered on 10/14/2014 and received on 10/22/2014 "

"My order was shipped almost immediately but the carrier FedEx was slow getting it here. It arrived yesterday the 20th will continue to order from Lucky Vitamins in the future "

"I am completely satisfied with my Lucky Vitamin purchase and experience. I am a long standing Lucky Vitamin customer and have never had a single bad experience. The products are top quality and shipping is always timely. Thank you. K M. "

"excellent service - quick delivery"

"I was very happy with Lucky Vitamin. Their website was easy to maneuver & had helpful product descriptions. The prices were much more reasonably priced than at other sites. My order arrived quickly & the items that I ordered were exactly as described on the website. Well Done!"

"I am very happy that I came across Lucky Vitamin for my health needs using natural products.
I am very satisfied with the service I received. Placing the order on online was so easy and the order fulfillment was quick and the delivery was made before the expected date.
I am fully satisfied. *****/*****

"I have been a long time customer of Lucky Vitamin and I have always been pleased with their service. I also really like the great deals on a number of supplements I consume regularly."

"I love ordering the Chandrika Soap from Lucky Vitamin. always comes quickly and smells *so* good. A+"

"Cheapest price I can get from similar vitamin stores, and great services. I'll definitely shop here again!"

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.