• LuckyVitamin.co LuckyVitamin.com Elite Status
    • Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.52/10 5.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10

What is this?

"Evidently half of my order was out of stock. Still waiting on it. Should have been told when order was placed not several ways later"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“We do apologize that we were unable to fill your order in full. We do stock approximately 97+% of product in the warehouse however order demands can vary. On the Item page if a product is "in stock or out of stock" it will show however due to multiple orders being placed at the same time and quantity of item ordered, information can be somewhat altered. Most products are replenished within just a couple of days but we don’t like to hold up the order, so we ship what we can within 24-48 hours and send the rest as quickly as possible at no additional charge. There is also the ability on the item page to request to be notified when a product is back in stock and an email will be sent to you.
We do our best to communicate as much information as possible and do hope we have the opportunity to assist you again with your health and wellness needs,
Best of Health!”

"Shipping was very quick. Received the package in a few days, which was great. Unfortunately one of the can's nozzle was cracked because of the packaging. It still functioned, but if better packing material was used, it would have been perfect"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Best of Health!”

" All shipped in time frame promised."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again. LuckyVitamin welcomes our expanding private line of supplements offered at a great value with guaranteed quality. View the LuckyVitamin Brand Supplements here and save: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-luckyvitamin-brand
Best of Health!”

"I've been dealing with them for years and have been extremely satisfied. They are fast to ship and deliver and the product has been perfect."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback, which is always important to us!
We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs and to get you started (or keep you going), you can save even more with our Plant-based Protein Sale;

Best of Health!”

"They are a consistently excellent online merchant delivering on their promise of high quality herbal supplements at the best prices."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback! Glad we were able to assist you so well.
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you again.
Shop and save on Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day products sale for that garden fresh and clean fragrance! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-2350-mrs-meyers-sale
Best of Health!”

"Great price point, quick delivery!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback, which is very important to us. We look forward to assisting you again.
Trust Nature- Herbal extracts, Vitamins and New Essential Oils with Nature’s Answer brand sale
Best of Health and Savings!”

"Good prices, fast service, good selection of products. Best price on Squigle toothpaste on the net, then I add other supplements that I need till I get to the free shipping point."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Great time to try or stock up on Nut Butters and Jellies with extra savings.
Best of Health!”

"Prices are very reasonable and delivery to Ontario was faster than I could have hoped for. I'll be ordering all my vitamins minerals and nutrients from them."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

"From: Customer Support
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 7:55 PM
Subject: [LuckyVitamin #RTZ-951262]: ORDER LV12908169 - FOR RAMON MORALES-CUSTOMER LV24371548
RAMON MORALES,
Your Ticket has been received and a member of our staff will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.
Ticket ID: RTZ-951262
Subject: ORDER LV12908169 - FOR RAMON MORALES-CUSTOMER LV24371548
Department: Help With An Existing Order
Status: Open

From: Customer Support
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 9:04 AM
Hi Ramon,
I apologize for all the trouble you are having. Could you confirm you received two boxes. Two shipments went out with different tracking information. Both say they were delivered and I just want to be sure that happened. If not be sure to check with your post office to be sure they didn't take it back and have it at the post office.
Once we can confirm you did receive both shipments we can send out the missing boxes.
As for your other problem I want to apologize you were never told how to return them. Because of where you live we do not do pick ups or replacements to PR, HI, Guam, AK. or Canada. Please feel free to use or discard them if you like.
I want you to know I understand your frustration with us and would like to apologize for that. You have been a loyal customer of Lucky Vitamin so I feel very sorry this happened to you. Please email me at deniseo@luckyvitamin.com so I can help you.
Have a great day, and go spread the wellness!
Denise
Status: Closed

From: Ramon Morales
To: "deniseo@luckyvitamin.com"
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 11:54 AM
Subject: Lucky Vitamin - Order LV12908169 - RAMON MORALES CUSTOMER WITH LUCKY VITAMIN LV24371548
Denisse:
I received two (2) large enough Vitamin Lucky boxes. The boxes were not battered, broken, open or otherwise damaged.
The boxes are in perfect condition and its contents as well. The situation is not with the USPS. The postman gave them to his hand.
Thank You. what you can do.

From: LuckyVitamin.com
Phone Support 1-888-635-0474FAQsHelp
My AccountContact UsTrack Order
Credit Applied
Healthy Greetings,
We're writing to let you know we've recently applied credit to the account below in the amount of: $14.20.
We truly appreciate your business and encourage you to check our website often. We always scour the globe to bring you the best products at the best possible prices.
Spread the Wellness,
Credit Issued: $14.20

From: Ramon Morales
To: LuckyVitamin.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: Confirmation - Credit Applied To Your Account - LuckyVitamin - ORDER LV12908169 - RAMON MORALES CUSTOMER LV24371548
Please, why made a refund. I said in my first comunication did not want the money, what I want is the purchased merchandise.
I am currently waiting for 8 boxes product 125685 ALVITA - ORGANIC CHAMOMILE TEA CAFFEINE FREE. I was informed that you send the product in about 14 days and I accepted. They could include the 5 boxes Product 69819 GREEN TEA YOGI TEA-MUSCLE RECOVERY IN THAT SHIPPING.
Why hast sent no product that is what I want. Now I have to do another order of 5 boxes Product 69819 and the cost will be greater for a small order and have to re-pay the shipping.
I do not want LUCKY VITAMIN pay me or have to give me anything away. I just want you to make a transaction of sale is of benefit and win the two sides. I'm paying for their mistakes and not fair. With all the people and companies that do business I'm very serious about each transaction.
LUCKY VITAMIN definitely is a EXCELENT company, has good prices and customer service response is very fast, but when the end time comes to resolve any situation the customer is only that has to bear the effects of LUCKY VITAMIN errors.
Thank you.
Ramon Morales

From: Billing Department
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 10:12 PM
Subject: [LuckyVitamin #PCR-574681]: Re: Confirmation - Credit Applied To Your Account - LuckyVitamin - ORDER LV12908169 - RAMON MORALES CUSTOMER LV24371548
Ramon Morales,

Ticket ID: PCR-574681
Department: Billing Support
Status: Open
LuckyVitamin.com

"I love LuckyVitamin.com... I love having everything I need at my finger tips & I love the little bonuses that show up in my shipments!!! Love the satisfying customer commitment that LuckyVitamin shows to their customers.***

April A*

Best of Health!”

"I've been buying vitamins online from Lucky Vitamins for maybe 8 years. Their prices for brand name vitamins are consistently amazingly low. They get better every year in terms of their website, so clear, so easy to use, and with international service which I've used on occasion. And on the couple of occasions I contacted them by phone with questions about my order, they were super-efficient, very professional. They're consistently good on all fronts."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback!
Spread the wellness of Health and the Savings with your friends, family, coworkers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here: http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680
Best of Health!”

"Lucky Vitamin emailed me when my order was shipped and gave me a tracking number. A few days later, I received my order around the estimated time of delivery. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. You can save even more right now on a great selection of SPIRU-TEIN products to assist with a variety of goals!
Best of Health!”

"Treats were packaged securely so they didn't arrive crumbly. However, I ordered 6 containers expecting them to last a long time for our single cat. The product expiration date is November 2015 so she has only 2 months to eat them all. Would have preferred a longer shelf life."

"Lucky Vitamin keeps voiding my orders and doesn't follow up to explain whats going on. My credit card is working, but they aren't able to confirm payment. I have tried ordering the same thing twice now. It's very frustrating. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. When an order is cancelled it's usually due to the billing address you provided not matching what the bank or credit card has on file. We send out emails advising of a hold, and if we don't hear from you, we have to cancel the order to protect both you and our company from potential fraud. You can always send us an email at lucky.customer.support@luckyvitamin.com if you have any more questions. Best of Health!”

"Fast and perfectly packed"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs for the whole family. Save even more now with our hair care sale and let ‘nature, nurture your hair’ ;

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.