• Address: 18 West Mount Kirk Avenue

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"Always please with service.
Been ordering for several years and recommend frequently.

"website easy to use. products came in a timely manner and properly padded and boxed (there was a glass bottle in the order)."

"Lucky Vitamin promptly shipped my order which was delivered on a timely basis. All items were as described on the website and any expiration dates were well in advance. The merchandise was fresh.
I am a returning customer and have always been satisfied with all my dealings with Lucky Vitamin.

"Easy to use website. Great prices with Lucky Vitamins."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback which is always important to us!
We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Save right now on all Jarrow Formulas Brand vitamins and supplements
Best of Health,”

"Order was priced right & shipping was timely! Thx"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is very important to us and we look forward to assisting you again.
Looking for those plant based nutrition products? View our special savings right now on Vega and Vega Sport nutrition products.

Best of Health and Savings”

"Lucky Vitamin was awesome! They kept me very informed on the one item that was on back order. The package came very well cared for, with no damage.

Thanks for a job well done!

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is very important to us.
We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Save more with Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Cleaning products without the harsh stinky chemicals!
Best of Health,”

"I had my products in less than 5 days. The packaging of the items was outstanding!!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Share the Health and the Savings with your friends, family, co-workers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here; http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

Best of Health,”

"Great service. Great prices "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Visit our Immune Support Sale and let us help you stop the germs!
Best of Health,”

"Lucky Vitamin had great prices and fast delivery."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well.
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you again.
Turn Back Time with our Anti-Aging products sale!
Best of Health,”

"dependable good service and stable prices"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

Best of Health and Savings”

"So Easy to maneuver through the web site and find hundreds of items."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the LuckyDeals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials
Best of Health,”

"Best prices and fastest delivery! Will definitely order from here every time! "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback and we look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
Best of Health,”

"I looked for this product at several sites....but was attracted by the price which was like several percent lower than what was available from other e stores, even lower than that store recommended by my daughter , who evidently. introduced me to try this product. and ...you know what happened next.
Oh yeah, your point of service did not gum up the purchasing deal by asking all types of questions. I appreciated that.
I left for Fla for 3 days and when I came, it was in my mail box. That's what I call "Expedited1" Thanks. Sid

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Read how here; http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

Best of Health,”

"I was pleased to have the Autoship option for teas that are hard to find where I live. However, when I needed to make changes to the items, I found that I could only do so by directly contacting the company! Why? I didn't have to directly contact them to set it up. The irony is that the changes would have given them more of my money......too late, I've requested a cancellation on all Autoship orders. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback.
We do have a new upgrade available very soon that will allow the customer
to make adjustments to their auto ship orders. We do apologize for any inconvenience
this caused and we look forward to the expanding program for improved service.

Best of health,”

"I was so glad to find a resource for Boric Acid. My package arrived more quickly than expected."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you again.
Turn Back Time with our Anti-Aging products sale!

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.