Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-19

"No complaints, Delivery was perfect"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. DIY (Do It Yourself) Sale for great products and great savings!

happy

"Pleased with my delivery and came when was supposed to"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us and we appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health, wellness and personal care product needs.
This month you can save even more on Gummy Vitamin Sale- not just for kids!

good value for money

"My order arrived promptly, in good condition and complete. The price was very competitive with other online sources. I would use Lucky Vitamin again."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback to us. Right now you can save even more with our Natural Hair Care sale. https://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-2167-natural-hair-care-sale
Best of Health”

Satisfied

"easy to order and recieve in timely manner"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback. Enjoy extra savings on Plant- Based Protein, Bars, Juice and Snacks.

2016-08-18

Superman now has competition......

"Great Service smooth from moment of placed order to delivery at my front door!

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs.
Save up to 33% off Mineral Fusion brand products.

Delivery time was unacceptable

"I paid an additional £12 for the customs clearance in additional to the £7+ shipping charge and it took 12 days for me to receive what I ordered. The shipping cost more than the product. Now that I know it's pointless to order all the way from there.

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I do apologize, all international customers are responsible for the customs and duties fees. Our standard international shipping is 8-12 business days! I am attaching our international shipping policies!

2016-08-17

good deals with a little wait

"Products and deals are great but shipping seems to take a bit.
We live in a warm climate and the shipping boxes have been very warm several times now. This should be avoided with most foods, bodycare items and supplements.

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback.
Most orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours (M-F). Transit time can vary depending on location (east/west coast), package weight, shipping method selected, etc. Most orders are delivered within 2-8 business days. If the order is shipped within the U.S., tracking information is provided with the shipping email confirmation to assist with transit and approximate delivery details. All shipments leave the warehouse and go directly to the Hub in Ohio or Kentucky for fastest sorting and then on to the local hub in your area.
LuckyVitamin also offers in addition to the standard shipping which may include FedEx, USPS, DHL or a combination of these services, direct service such as Ground, 3day,2Day and Next Day deliveries. To determine the cost for these services you can do so on the web site prior to confirming the order.
Our automatic shipment program (Auto Reorder) is the easiest way to reorder your products so you receive them in plenty of time before you run out. As you shop, select the Auto-Reorder Tab on the item details page and set the frequency in which you want to receive that item. Then add that item to your cart. Choose any item available on our website and set an automatic reorder frequency and we’ll do the rest and you can make changes or cancel at any time.
Hope this information is helpful,

I recommend to others!

"Been sharing ways to keep our bodies from the toxins that are in our cleansers, cosmetics, food, etc. Lucky Vitamin has become one of my favorite companies with their great prices and free shipping. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

2016-08-17

just took a little longer to get here

"happy a got it ,now will try it out and see how well it works. thanks mike"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Spread the wellness of Health and the Savings with your friends, family, coworkers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here: http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

2016-08-17

"Lucky Vitamin always has a great selection and although I had no problems with this shipment, the customer service is top notch when there have been problems. I tell everyone about shopping with Lucky Vitamin and what a wonderful experience it is."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Getting ready for Back to School or just wanted to check out some great products on sale?

trainer4animals's Avatar

Found what I wanted.

"Got a better price on something specific than ever, but I guess that was only because it was on sale. I may or may not get this lucky again."

“DIY Sale

Lucky Vitamin Delivers!

"Lucky Vitamin is the only U. S. company that carries the Tints of Nature hair color products, which is the primary reason I shop with them, but they also have other great products that I didn't know they had! I've ordered some wonderful herbal seasonings and an excellent clarifying shampoo (Giovanni). I receive my shipments quickly and they're always packed nicely. "

Best of Health”

Love Lucky Vitamin

"Great prices, fast delivery and tons of choices! "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

This month you can save even more on Gummy Vitamin Sale- not just for kids!

2016-08-17

Expedition to France very fast, good product.

"The sunscreen cream is very efficient, and less expensive than the other products sold in France.
I'm very satisfied by Badger. I appreciate than all the ingredients are natural and good for my skin.
This version is tinted, which is very good because i can protect my skin without looking like a vampire. I recommand this version !

Livery of the product

"My order of the 5/8/2016 is still not yet arrived by me?

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I do apologize, our standard international shipping time is 8-12 business days. It seems as though you have selected a method of shipment with out tracking, and because of that we are unable to locate the items once they react customs. Please contact customs directly!

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.