Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-23

CUSTOMER SERVICE "OVER THETOP"

"I've been ordering from Lucky Vitamin well over 5 years. Their CUSTOMER SERVICE and VARITY of product's has always been exceptional. Not only have they sold me their products they've given me a education about many supplements. The processing of my order to getting it delivered to me has ALWAYS been consistantly fast. You'll NEVERTHELESS be disappointed becoming a Lucky Vitamin customer 100 times out of 100 times you'll find what your looking for that isn't over priced and I love the free shipping offer. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

Never got the shipment

"When I placed my order after I hit place order I noticed that they had the wrong address, they had the right address for billing though. I called and was told when the shipping company got it on its way that they would call them and give the right address and I should call then. So I did and explained to the person on the phone this and was told that I had to wait for the items to be returned to them, I then told him that I was told they could get the items given the right address while they were on the way. He check with his supervisor and said he would call and I asked if he could not get it changed if he would email me and He said yes. The items were to be delivered today and nothing came and no email. If they think I am going to pay for their mistake they are wrong."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I do apologize! It seems as though a replacement order has been issued to the correct address!”

didnt receive the product

"i ordered on 7th but as on 22 nd i havent received the product. the tracking code is :
GM565321937000787182

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I do apologize, it seems as though you have picked a method of shipping with out tracking so I am unable to track the items. I do apologize!

2016-07-22

Order still not delivered , more than a week

"The order still not reached and is more than a week . I am not happy"

This review was modified by bineesh77 on July 22 2016 05:49:41 PM

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Please allow 5-8 business days for delivery!

2016-07-22

"FIRST OF ALL THE ORDERING PROCESS WAS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.
DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER.

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! Can you please tell me what you are having an issue with when ordering?

Unable to process payment

"I attempted several times on several occasions to process my payment, with a payment card that was identified by the website as a valid method of payment and which worked fine with other websites, without your website being able to process the payment card. The issue was never resolved, despite my initiation of a tech support request, phone discussions with a customer service rep and many attempts to fill in information and process the payment.
If you can't process the payment, then I can't purchase.

This review was modified by sean_brown181 on July 22 2016 01:25:22 PM

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I am very sorry that you are having issues with payment! Can you please tell me what type of payment you are trying to use?

2016-07-22

Send me what I paid for.....!

"You have lost a GOOD customer.....very very disappointed in you and your company.
I will find someone else in the future for my vitamin needs.
Rodger Yeakey

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I do apologize, can you please tell me what is wrong? Please send us an email to luckyvitamin.com and we can help! ”

2016-07-22

"Thank you for everything!"

Best of Health,

2016-07-22

Great service, quick delivery, good prices

"Took 1 week to deliver to UK; tracking was updated regularly; items intact though were packaged in sealed plastic bag with no padding whatsoever. Website very convenient. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the Lucky Deals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials

On Time Delivery

"The email i received showing the calendar with the date my items should appear did appear as promised.

Brad

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback. We scour the globe to find you new products at the best possible price. Visit our New Brands page to see what’s new for you!

Happy With Order

"Received everything I ordered at a great price and in a timely manner. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback which is very important to us! We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs. This month you can save even more on NuNaturals all natural sweeteners.
Best of Health”

Very much satisfied.

"You had what I needed and less expensive than my doctor's office. Thank you. I will order again.

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us and we appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health, wellness and personal care product needs.
This month save even more with Kiss My Face crutely free products.

V

"Very satisfied. Better than my previous "vitamins shop" by far."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs.
Save an extra 10% off Irwin Naturals brand products.

2016-07-21

"very happy as with all my orders"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

This month you can save even more on products for pure energy.
Best of Health,

2016-07-21

"Lucky Vitamin has the best selection, the lowest prices, a superb website, and my products always arrive in excellent condition and on time. Lucky truly cannot be beat!"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback to us. Right now you can save even more while you enjoy nutrient dense superfoods sale. https://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-4669-superfoods-sale
Best of Health”

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.