• LuckyVitamin.co LuckyVitamin.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

What is this?

"Very fast service, love the free shipping over $50.
Carry excellent products.

"What I received was not what I expected from the picture and description on line. Not satisfied at all. Will not order again."

"how can you take some one money and not have the product in stock, what are computers for it looks like your company is behind time. My family and I switch over to your company to find we wasn't able to take our Moringa for two days"

"Easy-to-use web sure. Good prices. Very fast delivery. "

"Lucky Vitamin delivered faster than expected, as usual, with the best value and prices."

"I enjoy ordering from Lucky Vitamin, the pages are easy to scroll through and the ordering is a snap! I had an issue this past time- my LuckyVitamin reward got deleted by accident and James, a customer rep helped me retrieve it and able to use with my order. Then, when I received my shipment, my reward had not been deleted. I contacted the billing dept. and they responded quickly telling me that on their end, the $5 had been removed from overall bill. What great customer service Lucky Vitamin has! Thank you!!"

"great company like doing business with them "

"Fast delivery, no gimmicks. Got what I ordered."

"They had the items I wanted at a good price, and their website seems vastly improved. However, several items were out of stock, and I'm still waiting. Maybe their inventory control system could be improved."

"first time using Luckyvitamins, package was deliver with no problem. "

"Got exactly what I ordered in a timely fashion. Will probably place future orders."

"Very Happy with my delivery from Lucky Vitamins.
Will be ordering from them again soon. :)

"I am very impressed with the service I received from lucky vitamin.com I love goatmilk soap, not only did they have it----I got the best price! thank you bonnie b."

"I am very satisfied with LUcky vitamin and the products."

"I have not yet received my last order but I loved my experience the last two times I ordered. I have not yet received a confirmation on my last order."

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.