Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-17

"Very easy to order and received merchandise quickly .prices great!"

This review was modified by Ninalynns on June 17 2016 03:43:40 AM

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback. We scour the globe to find you new products at the best possible price. Visit our New Brands page to see what’s new for you!

Payment method

"I was unable to pay with PayPal. I reported it but several days later it still wasn't fixed."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I am very sorry! Please try and check out as a guest and this may fix the issue!

2016-06-16

"My item has not been delivered up to now. I truly believe that is not good since the estimation delivery time has passed. And there is not even a guarantee that it will be delivered any time soon."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Please send us an email to luckyvitamin.com and we can look into this issue for you! ”

Normally Peerfect!!!

"I have never had any issues with my deliveries. They are normally on time and in perfect condition. Today I received a delivery and one of the bottles had leaked out. I have been ordering for a couple of years now and have NEVER had issues. I hate giving a four star. I wish I would have been asked to review on one of my perfect deliveries!!!!! I love Lucky Vitamin! "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is very important to us.
LuckyVitamin offers the MyLucky Rewards account (free) which provides great benefits for keeping past order history,Quick Reorder, a My Regimen, My Wish List as well as the opportunity to earn rewards points for additional savings on future orders.
Remember to also sign up to receive emails filled with great information on health, wellness and special promotions.

waiting for the rest!

"got notification my order was shipped...opened the box and 1 box of matcha out of 12 was there..patiently waiting ---but matcha fuels my day so hope i get the rest soon!"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the Lucky Deals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials

Excellent service great pices

"Everything you need with competitive prices quick FAST shipping only where are those cool free samples you used to send with orders? They make me try new things and a bought new products because of the samples you sent! Otherwise keep up excellent work thanks!!"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

comfortable buying

"I'm glad I found this store it's wonderful easy to shop thank u lucky :0)"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Spread the wellness of Health and the Savings with your friends, family, coworkers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here: http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

Quick and Complete

"Order arrived on time and in good condition."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Now’s a great time to get your ‘greens’ with extra savings.

delivery embarrassment!

"My shipment has been delivered to incorrect addresses several times in the past and it has happened again last month. I ended up having to double order. When I call to complain I get no response. It is so embarrassing when your package is delivered to someone else and you to break the news that it is not their birthday gift, but go ahead and keep it. Really!?

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. We know how important your health is especially when you’re on the go! Check out these snacks, bars, drinks, etc and save more! https://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-4736-nutrition-on-the-go-sale

2016-06-15

"Very pleased with the whole process thank you"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback to us. Right now you can save even more while you enjoy the great outdoors!

Shazam!!

"My very first order and delivery was ahead of schedule. Thanks Lucky.

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us and we appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health, wellness and personal care product needs.
This month you can save even more on Barlean’s brand products.

Excellent

"The products I ordered were top notch, prices were reasonable and everything arrived in a timely manner. I will be ordering from Lucky Vitamin again."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback. Enjoy extra savings and stay “sun smart”

There magically heathy

"They where a gift, to my mother who has been taking them for years, and you have the best deals on them i could find, great price. the shipping is a little slow, "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs.
Save an extra 10% off Radiu brand eco-friendly oral care products.

Pony Express Shipping

"Received my vitamins today. Was ordered on the 5th of the month, but I want to put this on auto ship so that I don't run out. It was suggested that I call the company and tell them to ship it on the 2nd of the month so I'll have it before the 14th. This was shipped via FedEx, so why so long receiving?"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

This month save even more with Floradix products.

2016-06-14

"Great prices, fast shipping, gotta luv them!"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback which is very important to us! We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs. This month you can an extra 15% off Xlear Xylitol products

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.