• Address: 18 West Mount Kirk Avenue

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10

What is this?

"Prices a bit high, but an excellent product."

"Everything arrived in good order, packed very carefully and quickly."

"I have ordered many times from LuckyVitamin and have always been pleased. However, If I am displeased it would be helpful if you could tell me the product shipped. I think few would remember an order number."

"Great products at affordable prices! I wish shipping could be at the rate of Vitacost, but that will not stop me from shopping with Lucky Vitamin again! "

Sedona AZ

"Though I have yet to receive my Items, I am very satisfied with pricing and ease of ordering Thank You!"

"Great store and Prices! Glad I found this store. They have everything I use everyday at discount prices over the super market."

"Best price on the internet for the 5lb bag of hemp hearts and received within 5 days."

"Prices were great and arrived on time."

"Yes, I love shopping with you, & I often phone in my order, & there are some very helpful people. I like the variety of products, the sales, & the good prices. Maybe the emails are sent a little too often, yet overall, it's a GREAT place to shop! Thank You!"

"Reason for only four stars is your web. It is VERY difficult to pay for products on your site. It probably took 20 minutes , at least, to check out and it required me to start over the entire process at least 3 times before it worked. "

"I've been shopping with Lucky Vitamin for years and keep coming back. Why? Mainly for the quality brand products; convenience of getting most of my health products in one place without driving around; and prices. But I also appreciate the "My Regime" section where I can keep a list of all my regular products to pick from each time I order, rather than looking them up again each time, and the "Order Management" section to conveniently keep track of past orders. Icing on the cake is rewards for loyalty."

"Very satisfied with delivery and pricing of products."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well. We appreciate your feedback.
Save even more while you shop our Kids Health Sale for infants and children
Best of Health,”

"Their delivery too slow. Sometimes they don't have in stock. I think they should tell me when I place order. So I'll make decision for the purchase. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order along with your feedback.
We do apologize that we were unable to fill your order in full. We do stock approximately 97+% of product in the warehouse however order demands can vary. On the Item page if a product is "in stock or out of stock" it will show however due to multiple orders being placed at the same time and quantity of item ordered, information can be somewhat altered. Most products are replenished within just a couple of days but we don’t like to hold up the order, so we ship what we can within 24-48 hours and send the rest as quickly as possible at no additional charge. There is also the ability on the item page to request to be notified when a product is back in stock and an email will be sent to you.
If you want to substitute a back ordered item for a different size, flavor, brand that is in stock, just contact the customer service department and we’ll make the change.
We do our best to communicate as much information as possible and do hope we have the opportunity to assist you again with your health and wellness needs,
Best of Health,”

"Ordering was very easy. I found exactly what I was looking for. Shipping was quick. I will definitely order from LuckyVitamin.com again."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is very important to us. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Save while you shop our Naturally effective cruelty free Body Care Sale by Kiss My Face
Best of health this season,”

"Ordering on line was simple, product arrived a day ahead of projected, all items were included. I will order from them again."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs. Feed on the seed with our special savings on Chia, Flax and Hemp Sale!
Best of Health”

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.