• Address: 18 West Mount Kirk Avenue

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10

What is this?

"Order received, just as ordered. Quick, as well. Thank you! "

"My order shipped quickly. All items are of good quality, and I will purchase from Lucky Vitamin in the future."

"I had ordered things from LuckyVitamin at other times and had a The price was right for the calcium supplements that I'd ordered and so I decided to go ahead with the auto delivery, which proved to be a huge problem, resulting in multiple orders being sent much more frequently than I had requested. My first attempt to rectify this was unsuccessful, so I cancelled these orders. The response from the customer service rep on my second attempt, is what moved my overall rating from "very" to "somewhat" dissatisfied. "

"I like the prices and free shipping, plus you carry items other stores don't. I find your site easy to use !"

"I love the products and the delivery was most prompt."

"Had exactly what I wanted and shipped it quickly. Very pleased."

"User friendly
Good prices
Promt delivery

"Did not receive my order!!!! Did not rec any communication as to why or why there was a delay! VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! POOR CUST SVC!!!

"I order Almased 12 cans at a time, always from Lucky Vitamin, because: Lowest price, free shipping, prompt delivery. Thank you!"

"I have had excellent service with Lucky Vitamin. It was easy to order and they came right on time. I have ordered two large orders and there was no back orders on either order. I would highly recommend them!"

"Very convenient way to order....great assortment to choose from and very quick response time."

"The website is easy to use. The prices are good. I have shopped with LuckyVitamin before and was very satisfied."

"Always satisfied with my luckyvitamin experience and I'm loving the sample products that accompany my orders."

"the original delivery dates gave me a broadband for delivery.
the next delivery date that was given to me was cut down to 3 days . then the next delivery date was noted as i day to go. I got very excited but then it was delivered 2 days later.
Not too swift

"Everything I ordered is better than I expected, and a good value for the price. I will definitely place another order again soon!"

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.