"I had to order a new case for my xbox to do a little modding. I payed for the case, got my payment confirmation email. 2 days later my case arrived, and I received an email from Llamma apologizing for not getting me my tracking number on the day after my payment was accepted, because his email was down.

Overall, I am very pleased with Llamma.com, and would order from them again in a hertbeat.

"Get place order recevied very fast!! Will buy agian!! A++++++ "

"Well, I ordered a few cables (DVD Power Cable, and the enhanced IDE Cable) to do the Samsung 616T DVD Hack, and a new USB daughterboard ((for the controlers) because my 1st controler port was dead (burnt out). The SAME day it went into processing and was Shipped. I live in eastern Canada, and it was supposed to take 3-5 business days, well on the 4th day it had arrived.

Every email about my order I recieved from them was to the point, and there was always a link to get a hold of them if needed.

They also saw fit to tell their customers to use a different shipping (not UPS) if you lived in Canada because there was a $40 hidden cost, which was nice.

All in all, everything was perfect!

"Wow. A unique store for XBOX modders. The main site (llamma.com) is chock full of modding tips for XBOX. When I went to the online store, I was surprised that it had all that it did. Also, prices are very reasonable.

I bought the enhanced cooling kit and 2 six foot controller extenders on Tuesday, April 6. the order was shipped out promptly on Thursday, April 8.

Unfortunately, I chose UPS Ground and the items did not get to me until April 13, the following Tuesady. I had no idea shipping would take this long. I paid about 8 dollars for the UPS Ground shipping. The cheapest option, however, was USPS Priority Mail, which is about 6 dollars.

When I finally got the items, I found they were shipped well. No invoice, just the items. No instructions wer eincluded either, but there are detailed ones on their website.

I found the power cable to be in good conditions and the connectors on the cable extenders were a little snug, but OK.

Overall , I would highly recommend this store; the selection and quality are great!

modified review This review was modified by srstakey on April 24 2004 06:04:09 AM

Llamma's Shop / The Llamma's Adventures / llamma.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Llamma's Shop  / The Llamma's Adventures / llamma.com is not a merchant member
Llamma's Shop / The Llamma's Adventures / llamma.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!