Stores > LinenTablecloth

• Address: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Suite 200
    • Contact: support@linentablecloth.com
    • Phone: 1-877-835-5617
    • Customer Support: 1-877-835-5617
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (503)345-9604

Product & services pricing Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.40/10 3.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2013-02-07

"I am a very satisfied customer. I look forward to many more purchases."

2013-02-06

"Tablecloths were delivered quickly and were exactly the color pictured. They're beautiful!"

sanjen3's Avatar

Easton PA Verified Customer
2013-02-06

"I loved the linen, and was happy with the delivery. Will be ordering more linen since my company is beginning to expand and get more clients. "

2013-02-06

"The shipping to Windsor, ON was insanely fast, and everything arrived as advertised! I had nothing but a positive experience with LinenTablecloth."

2013-02-06

"Received the times as stated and in good time."

2013-02-06

"Unfortunately I have to give such a low classification not because the product is bad, just the customer service. A person called Mario C. was so rude and shouted at me then told me if there is a problem with the delivery I should sort it out. When I asked to speak with his supervisor he cut off the call. I did sort the delivery problem out as I was getting no help from customer service but it made a very stressful day. Loved the items I ordered. See it is not always the product that brings you a company down it is its workers. Good workers always improve a company. This person should never have been working with the public. The customer is always right - how can I sort this problem for you."

2013-02-05

"Fitted table cloths 4X2 did not fit. It was 2 inches to long on all sides. Paid over $30.00 Got back just $12.00 something.

Is that how they make their money?

2013-02-05

"I love LTC. My orders always arrive on time and the quality of table cover is amazing. I use them over and over for home events, birthday parties, and church events. The colors are bright and fun. I am so pleased to not have to use plastic covers any more. "

2013-02-05

"pleasantly surprised, we will be back~

2013-02-05

"s usual great quality and service"

2013-02-05

"i will continue to order from your company, thanks so much "

2013-02-05

"I was very please with everything I purchased from LinenTablecloth. The tableclothes, runners, chair covers, overlays and sashes were of great quality. Just wished I was able to get silk or polyester sashes. Nothing was damaged and I couldn't beat the prices anywhere. Thank you for attributing to making my Mardi Gras Ball a success.

Gratefully,
Stephanie H.

2013-02-05

"Although the website states the free shipping takes 7-10 days, I always receive my order less than that. "

2013-02-05

"Very easy transaction. Thanks."

2013-02-05

"I have been purchasing from you for several years and have been very satisfied with your products. Makes look good. Free shipping after $50 has made a major difference "

This review was modified by shirleyaeinhaus on February 05 2013 09:30:46 AM

Share LinenTablecloth's store rating

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!