• Address: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Suite 200
    • Contact: support@linentablecloth.com
    • Phone: 1-877-835-5617
    • Customer Support: 1-877-835-5617
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (503)345-9604

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I ordered three 70" square talecloths with 12 napkins and the order arrived several days later. I was amazed at the quick arrival and quality of the product. I am every pleased."

"Love love love the tablecloth!!!"

"The ordered products were shiped very fast and the product quality is very good."

"I have a round table, difficult to find color options. First choice wasn't the right color, but the second tablecloth was perfect! Incredible prices...can't be beat!"

"Love the shimmering silver overlay!"

"My online shopping experience was excellent, I called the customer service to verify on the delivery day and the person that assist me over the phone was very kind and polite, he gave me all detail information about my product and the shipping date. Product arrived on time and my tables for the meeting looked great.

Thank your making me look good!!!

"Received table clothes very quickly with three day shipping. My order was correct and easy to complete."

"I love the quality of the linen. But some of the linen had stains on them overall everything was fine...."

"I am always so pleased with the linens I purchased. They are wonderful in price, color and choice. The shipping is fast and receiving free shipping on my large orders makes it affordable while I plan my daughters wedding. I have bought lots of linens and host parties, everyone loves the way my tables look. Very professsional, and I don't have to rent anything."

"The tablecloths made the event perfect"

"Quick, easy and very good quality and value."

"was shopping for a church function and decided on blue runners. Linen Tablecloth had a sale for just what I wanted. Placed my order and had my order just a few days later. Great buy. Thanks"

"I would like to state that my order was recieved in a very timely manner. The quality was great and the incentive of having a 20% discount was right on time. My daughter is getting married in March and the savings on the items was very helpful. Linen Tablecloth offers a variety of colors on the sashes, tablecloths and all the merchandise is excellent. Our wedding decoration will be a success thanks to linentable cloth.

"Awesome stuff, was amazed with quality, price and delivery!"

"We appreciate the ease of the website, quality of the product and prompt delivery. Thank you!"

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!