• LinenTablecloth

• Address: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Suite 200
    • Contact: support@linentablecloth.com
    • Phone: 1-877-835-5617
    • Customer Support: 1-877-835-5617
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (503)345-9604

Product & services pricing Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.42/10 2.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"My daughter and I have been looking at your website for over 8 months. We checked out colours and availability on items we wanted to purchase. My daughters wedding is in the summer so wanted to purchase the items as soon as possible. When we looked at puchasing 8 months ago we noticed that during the summer months the items go out of stock very fast. So we decided we would wait till the winter time and see what the availability is like then. Almost everything we wanted was available. We looked at other sites for colours and cost. We found LinenTablecloth to be the cheapest and the colours we choose not available on other sites. I had no problems ordering it off the internet. Very easy and you could go back and forth changing quantities and items with little difficulty. There was free shipping which was a bonus and got a discount which was another bonus. We got the items very fast and everything came as expected. The colours were spot on and beautiful. We were going to rent these items but overall it was cheaper to purchase them from LinenTablecloth than renting them elsewhere. Very satisfied with my purchase. "

"quality material, great, six star
delivery speed, great, six star
service, great, six star

"Everything was as expected, and on time, as it was with my previous orders. YOu are three for three."

"I was very impressed with the service, how fast we received our order, and the quality of our order! We will be ordering the rest of the chair covers and sashes this week!"

"Super quick shipping. Quality is as expected for the price I paid. Waiting to book a wedding to see how they like it :)"

"Everything was excellent; the price, the goods received. Couldn't be more pleased! Thank you,"

"I brought Satin Table Runners in Fuchsia for my daughter's upcoming Sweet 16 and they are beautiful... Can't wait for the event to use them.. I will be using them with my black and white table cloths that I purchased before from here. It was cheaper to buy them from here then to rent it from anywhere else. "

"The order came on time as stated on the order.
The skirting and tablecloths are very easy to work with
and I know they will save us time.
Carol

"Wow, Thank you very affordable, and very fast service,
almost ready to place my next order

"I have always had a good experience with LinenTablecloth. Will definitely be back."

"The chair covers arrived quickly and they were as expected."

"Good sale, free shipping, arrived quickly "

"We are very pleased with the products and the quick service that you have provided. What also helped was that you picked up the tab for the customs and deliver which would have truly been expensive. We tried the chair covers and the sashes and they are lovely. We can hardly wait for our daughter's wedding to decorate and celebrate the event. The theme for her wedding is a winter wonderland event and the white chair covers with the organza baby blue sashes will reflect the crystal white and blue decor throughout. Thank you!"

"Very impressed with quality and value. Will definitely be ordering again."

"Would definately order again. Wife was very satsified with the cloths. "

Share LinenTablecloth's store rating

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!