• LinenTablecloth
    • Address: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Suite 200
    • Contact: support@linentablecloth.com
    • Phone: 1-877-835-5617
    • Customer Support: 1-877-835-5617
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (503)345-9604

Product & services pricing Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.84/10 1.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.97/10 1.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"NICE LINENS. VERY GOOD PRICE. COLOR AS ADVERTISED. YES, I'D SHOP WITH THEM AGAIN. I STEPPED ON SOME FEELINGS AT THE THEATRE BY ORDERING SOMETHING NICE. THE PACKAGE WAS DAMAGED IN TRNSIT, BUT CONTENTS OK. ARRIVED EARLY. THANKS. BOB"

"I love linen tablecloth. The prices for the quality you get is great. Linen tablecloth runs wonderful sales on top of their already super prices. I get all of my catering linen from linen table cloth. I always recommend linen tablecloth to my friends and family."

"The tablecloths were of nice quality and a great price! Perfect for my September wedding!"

"The online ordering was quick and easy and Customer Service was also available to answer the question that I had. "

"I was unable to communicate with you after I received the tablecloths. The tablecloths are great, but I need a copy of the bill of sale....there was not one in the box and I need it to collect my money from the orgnization I ordered them for. What is wrong with a company that I cannot get in touch with....

Mrs. Shirley Manning

"The quality of linens were great and they arrived very promptly after I ordered them. I will use this company again for my wedding business."

Surprised to the box by my porch before i was expecting it.
i don't have the invoice or order # on hand , sorry.
Olga Carrillo

"I was very pleased with linen tablecloth. They have the best prices and discounts are always given! The quality of napkins were amazing.. I also ordered tablecloths from them! The thread count is perfect! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is willing to pay less for good quality material! "

"Delivered exactly as promised"

"I thought the tablecloths were an excellent value. This was my second order of the tablecloths. They arrived promptly,"

"I have ordered several items, square and round tablecloths, chair ties, aisle runners, rolls of satin, organza, and etc., I have always been very satified with everything including service and the quality of merchandise. Can't wait to see what I can buy next. "

"Love dealing with this company!!!!"

"Good Price! Good Service! Thanks!"

"I love this company. The selection and prices are fantastic and not only do they ship for free (US and Canada) but service is fast and the product is great. This is my second order but it won't be my last. "

"This has been my third order from Linen Tablecloth, and I have been most pleased with the tablecloths, and the service, and the speed that I received my order. Would recommend them to anyone. "

Share LinenTablecloth's store rating

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!