• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

What is this?

"There were some delays in the shipping so I contacted the customer service. They answered pretty quickly and I was told that there was somekind a problem with the shipping, therefore they will refund the shipping fee. And after couple of days the package arrived. That's the customer service! Aa, by the way, the light bulbs are excellent. The color temperature is not too cold and not too warm – it's just about right."

"Very nice necklace. Item arrived just as shown."

"I ordered these headbands and tiaras for my granddaughter for her frozen princess themed chriistmas. The items were even better than the pictures. And the quality is excellent, I always will continue to recommend Lightinthebox to my friends and family. Thank you Lightinthebox."

"I love this set for my son ???? really good quality and fits as well .

"LightInTheBox ??? : ))) here you can find a lot of cheap products that will make you happy!
And as I said before, if you know what are you looking for, you will find it on LightInTheBox!!!

"very nice looking, excellant fit, good protection, for my ebook"

"The item I purchased is beautiful. Well worth the price. So happy to make this purchase - it will be a wonderful Christmas present."

"It took about 40 days before I received my order. I am OK with it. Knowing they are shipped from China; delivery schedule is not an issue for me. But the quality of product is pretty disappointed. If look them from distance, they are OK. Style, color etc. are good. But when you get closer, all the fabric is very thin and look cheap. And they cost my about $10 each (3 in total), I won’t go through the harass to return them. But I probably won’t buy anything any soon.
When I found this website, I love those cloths. Decided to give it a try, but my trial order not real satisfy me. It will take look time and a lot of encouragement before I come back.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Please log in your account and submit a ticket to let our customer service know this issue, they will surely help you to solve all the problems there and offer some compensation to show our regret. Here is how you can contact them: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html.

Thanks for shopping with us!

Sincerely,
Lightinthebox”

"My go-to online shop for whatever I need! Fast and efficient service. Good quality products. I always recommend LITB to my friends and colleagues! Keep it up!"

"This painting is beautiful and it was the only thing we could find that matches our decor. However:

1. Quality is sub-standard. The painting itself is beautiful and it's hand-made but the frame(s) are simply rubbish.

2. At ~ £100, it's quite expensive. Similar items are sold for £30-£40 in local shops in the UK (but a different drawing/colors). To add salt to the wound, we were stung by custom, VAT and Royal Mail admin charges, all increasing the cost to about £150.

We're quite happy with it as it looks ace and matches the decor in our living room, but have a look in local shops or on eBay first and only buy as a last option because you'll probably end up paying ~ £150, which is 5 times the cost of similar items.

It's also quite big (which is what we wanted) so make sure you check dimentions too.

"always love shopping with lightinthebox, miniin the box is great also"

"LightInTheBox prices is very low. They say on the net-site 5 to 20 days delivery they keep that promis every time
Its a Great site
Try it Try it Try it

"What I bought was really nice and has good quality."

"Great product..high quality ...shipping fast...great price..
Buy more for Christmas presents

"Really pleased with lights I bought. Fast delivery and good service from Light in the Box"

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.