Stores > LightInTheBox

• LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status
    • Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

2016-03-31

A scammer

"I placed my order on 2/22. According to them, they shipped my order after 2 weeks and today is 3/31 and I still have not received my order. There is no way to contact customer service, and the only way I figured out how was to send a message through Return/Replace. The only thing they did was to replied using one of their generic emails, with a link to the shipping company. I tried to follow the link, which goes no where. They charged me $20 for 4 very light blouses, which could have been shipped in an envelope for a much less cost!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY."

Rep reply posted Apr-02-2016

“Dear JanCheung

Thank you for your review. we had sent you a private message.

Do not worry, we will make it right.

Sincerely”

2016-03-31

where is my order

"i would like to know if i can receive my order before the end of April. "

This review was modified by lydiabobo on March 31 2016 05:19:49 AM

2016-03-28

It is a terrible store

"For more than 2 months of waiting for sending the ordered goods. Support each time she said that will soon be sent, but the order has not been sent to the 08.02. I advise you to no longer buy in the store."

Rep reply posted Mar-28-2016

LightInTheBox

LightinTheBox Customer Service”

2016-03-27

quality product, but be aware of how Light in the Box works

"I ordered two flower girl dresses. They arrived well-made, a bit late but was expected due to Chinese New Year and I ordered well in advance so that wasn't a problem. The problem is that I ordered SILVER dresses and the fabric used was light brown.

So I emailed the company, never heard back. After waiting over a week, I posted an honest review. I pointed out that the sizing matched exactly what was posted on the web and that it was a quality product, but beware - they don't know what the color SILVER is. It posted immediately. I looked 24 hours later and the company pulled down my review and so there are currently no reviews for the product.

Personally, I will never do business with them again simply because of that dishonesty. I tried to warn future buyers that what the company thinks is silver is not silver, but since it wasn't a high rating, the company pulled it down. Their pricing is great, but customer service is the worst and if you try to let anyone know anything negative about any product (even when you point out the positives too), they won't share it.

This review was modified by Rwil0626 on March 27 2016 10:57:36 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-28-2016

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

The color you ordered was silver. As you can see from the pictures on the item page, the dress is in a light silver color which may gives it a little grayish impression. It might not be the shining silver you were expecting, nevertheless, the color is still silver. Thank you for your understanding.

LightinTheBox Customer Service”

2016-03-24

HORRIBLE!

"You are really crooks like other people have stated on your FB. Never received my order! Be aware! Fraud!"

This review was modified by Johnbs on March 24 2016 08:47:45 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-24-2016

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. We apologize for all the inconvenience caused. To handle your case in a more effective and professional way, we have already created a CS ticket for you. Please login your lightinthebox account and then check this link below to find your ticket. If you any other questions, you can contact us there as well. LightInTheBox

2016-03-19

Anillo

"Compre un anillo en la pagina light in the box, y resulto que en un pricipio no llego a casa. les escribi , poniendolos al tanto del problema, y en breves me solucionaron todo, me hicieron llegar el paquete,
el anillo era como en la foto, buen precio.

This review was modified by lcagm2001 on March 19 2016 01:05:04 PM

2016-03-18

bought Cell Phone Style Digital Pocket Scale 500g/0.1g

"- Reliable digital scale with a trendy cell-phone look
- Auto calibration
- Full tare capacity
- Default as 30 sec

it is perfect for me. tnx

2016-03-17

Excellent shopping site

"I love to shop at Lightinthebox to be a serious company and that honors its commitments.
Always put the products I buy in a sturdy container and conserves very well my products.
Prices are very attractive and the selection is quite large.
The quality of care when needed guidance are also very good, polite and helpful.
On a whole, I like the company and like to do business with her. I want to do more shopping there.

2016-03-17

n 8 portaborraccia colorati in carbonio .

"ne ho comprati 2 per colore e sono soddisfatto perchè sono ben fatti e li ho pagati pochissimo !!!"

This review was modified by lucianocarini on March 18 2016 04:15:00 AM

2016-03-16

Shopping 24 hours a day - spoilt for choice!

"I bought jewellery a number of jewellery items. Excellent quality, good style, fast delivery. Huge range of products to suit every taste and pocket. Good service. "

2016-03-15

Precios bajísimos

"Lo mejor de esta página son sus precios. También la cantidad y variedad de productos. He comprado muchas veces y seguiré comprando aquí. Sólo una vez tuve un problema con un producto y me enviaron una segunda unidad sin coste. El único pero es que los envíos tardan cerca de un mes pero, por lo demás, todo perfecto."

This review was modified by fcisner on March 15 2016 01:23:19 PM

2016-03-14

very satisfy

"good prices with good choices"

This review was modified by JJ2016 on March 14 2016 04:02:12 AM

2016-03-13

eccellente negozio

"negozio con prodotti ottimi e a prezzi molto competitivi!!!
Lo consiglio

2016-03-11

Luci led

"tutti i prodotti sono di buona qualità. Ottimi contatti"

This review was modified by elisabadii on March 11 2016 10:45:34 AM

2016-03-10

Super tevreden, Mooie dingen voor weinig geld

"Vandaag mijn ring ontvangen. Supergaaf en voor weinig geld. Ben weer tevreden. Ga meteen weer een volgende bestelling plaatsen."

This review was modified by nailzzz on March 10 2016 07:46:24 AM

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.