Stores > LightInTheBox

• LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status
    • Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10

2016-04-27

Amazing anime wig!

"When I was searching on internet, I found that amazing website. There I could find some amazing anime fashon and anime wigs. I really love my new wig and my new skirt. Both are awesome. I'm glad of buying there and I hope that I can buy more amazing things in that website "

This review was modified by aurorakuroh on April 27 2016 10:51:12 AM

2016-04-25

Never again

"We payed $21 extra for expedited shipping(3-4 day shipping).It has now been almost 10 days and still no order. There is no number to call and complain. The items we ordered were for my prom so i will now have to go and purchase a new dress extremely last minute. I will never use this website again."

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2016

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Pinni from lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted a ticket=12575428 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2016-04-25

une vrai mine d or

"des milliers de gadgets, et même de vrais produits pour les pro a des prix inimaginables!
Un peu long pour la livraison, mais un service après vente très sympathique et tres efficace.
Que du bonheur

This review was modified by calexandre on April 25 2016 01:07:36 AM

2016-04-09

Wheres my flashlight?

"Ordered a flashlight 3/26 never even received a confirmation email but they charged my card immediately. Seems like a scam. Will be contacting authorities if not here soon."

This review was modified by Gizmozoey on April 09 2016 07:38:31 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-10-2016

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“Dear Customer, i would like to help but first i need the order number. In this case will you please log in your light in the box account to check " my orders" ? Or you may provide us the email that you used to register on our website, we may also check it for you. thank you for your help in advance.”

2016-04-08

Don't waste your money with this company

"Purchased a rechargeable torch but it arrived with the wrong plug. They could not replace the plug for 10 days (normal despatch time) but I could not wait that long so asked for a refund. They then said I had to pay for postage and had to make my own arrangements. Because of the batteries most companies would not take the package and others wanted to charge more than the torch cost. When I contacted them, because of the answer I received which made NO SENSE, can only presume my emails were being answered by computer. DON'T buy from this company"

Rep reply posted Apr-10-2016

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Surpervisor Pinni. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=12473054 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2016-04-07

Best shopping site ever

"Since i started shopping at thier site i just couldn't stop!!! I have downloaded their app and every mounth i buy from thier sales! They offer free fast shipping when the customer buys 70$ items.. It's just fantastic.. I don't have to go to the mall any more i have my favorite store on my iPhone!! I bought clothes and accessories in avery good quality, i'm very satisfied, thank you.. "

This review was modified by Lina2 on April 08 2016 02:56:46 AM

2016-04-06

Disfraz de Halloween de Pikachu Amarillo Hecho de Lana que También Sirve como Pijama

"EL envio ha llegado rápidamente y bien empaquetado, si bien he acabado pagando mas en gastos de envio y aduanas que el precio del producto. El disfraz tenía una mancha. "

2016-03-31

A scammer

"I placed my order on 2/22. According to them, they shipped my order after 2 weeks and today is 3/31 and I still have not received my order. There is no way to contact customer service, and the only way I figured out how was to send a message through Return/Replace. The only thing they did was to replied using one of their generic emails, with a link to the shipping company. I tried to follow the link, which goes no where. They charged me $20 for 4 very light blouses, which could have been shipped in an envelope for a much less cost!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY."

Rep reply posted Apr-02-2016

“Dear JanCheung

Thank you for your review. we had sent you a private message.

Do not worry, we will make it right.

Sincerely”

2016-03-31

where is my order

"i would like to know if i can receive my order before the end of April. "

This review was modified by lydiabobo on March 31 2016 05:19:49 AM

2016-03-28

It is a terrible store

"For more than 2 months of waiting for sending the ordered goods. Support each time she said that will soon be sent, but the order has not been sent to the 08.02. I advise you to no longer buy in the store."

Rep reply posted Mar-28-2016

LightInTheBox

LightinTheBox Customer Service”

2016-03-27

quality product, but be aware of how Light in the Box works

"I ordered two flower girl dresses. They arrived well-made, a bit late but was expected due to Chinese New Year and I ordered well in advance so that wasn't a problem. The problem is that I ordered SILVER dresses and the fabric used was light brown.

So I emailed the company, never heard back. After waiting over a week, I posted an honest review. I pointed out that the sizing matched exactly what was posted on the web and that it was a quality product, but beware - they don't know what the color SILVER is. It posted immediately. I looked 24 hours later and the company pulled down my review and so there are currently no reviews for the product.

Personally, I will never do business with them again simply because of that dishonesty. I tried to warn future buyers that what the company thinks is silver is not silver, but since it wasn't a high rating, the company pulled it down. Their pricing is great, but customer service is the worst and if you try to let anyone know anything negative about any product (even when you point out the positives too), they won't share it.

This review was modified by Rwil0626 on March 27 2016 10:57:36 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-28-2016

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

The color you ordered was silver. As you can see from the pictures on the item page, the dress is in a light silver color which may gives it a little grayish impression. It might not be the shining silver you were expecting, nevertheless, the color is still silver. Thank you for your understanding.

LightinTheBox Customer Service”

2016-03-24

HORRIBLE!

"You are really crooks like other people have stated on your FB. Never received my order! Be aware! Fraud!"

This review was modified by Johnbs on March 24 2016 08:47:45 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-24-2016

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. We apologize for all the inconvenience caused. To handle your case in a more effective and professional way, we have already created a CS ticket for you. Please login your lightinthebox account and then check this link below to find your ticket. If you any other questions, you can contact us there as well. LightInTheBox

2016-03-19

Anillo

"Compre un anillo en la pagina light in the box, y resulto que en un pricipio no llego a casa. les escribi , poniendolos al tanto del problema, y en breves me solucionaron todo, me hicieron llegar el paquete,
el anillo era como en la foto, buen precio.

This review was modified by lcagm2001 on March 19 2016 01:05:04 PM

2016-03-18

bought Cell Phone Style Digital Pocket Scale 500g/0.1g

"- Reliable digital scale with a trendy cell-phone look
- Auto calibration
- Full tare capacity
- Default as 30 sec

it is perfect for me. tnx

2016-03-17

Excellent shopping site

"I love to shop at Lightinthebox to be a serious company and that honors its commitments.
Always put the products I buy in a sturdy container and conserves very well my products.
Prices are very attractive and the selection is quite large.
The quality of care when needed guidance are also very good, polite and helpful.
On a whole, I like the company and like to do business with her. I want to do more shopping there.

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.