Stores > LightInTheBox
  • LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review LightInTheBox by clicking a star below.

Produtos bons...

"Produto bom e pessoas super atenciosas no chat de dúvidas. Super recomendo "

This review was modified by FabiolaRafaela on March 28 2017 12:01:18 AM

2017-03-25

USB 3.0 micro-USB + USB 2.0 м / м cable.

"Had a problem with external hard drive which lacked power supply from the USB input. Requested the USB 3.0 micro-USB + USB 2.0 м / м cable and the problem has been solved. Had to wait a bit longer than had been promised. Satisfied. "

This review was modified by igalal on March 28 2017 12:01:17 AM

Produto de qualidade excepcional

"Já havia comprado outras vezes,mas dessa vez a qualidade do produto me surpreendeu"

This review was modified by Naiara on March 28 2017 12:01:17 AM

me encanta

"me encanta comprar aqui los productos son de muy buena calidad y el precio muy accesible lo mejor es que no te arriesgas porque los pagos son seguros y los pedidos llegan muy rapido estoy muy satisfecha. Recomiendo ampliamente esta tienda en lines "

This review was modified by lulu chavez on March 28 2017 12:01:15 AM

High quality products

"Products with warranty and assistance."

This review was modified by FloralWhiteElephant on March 28 2017 12:01:10 AM

2017-03-24

This is one of the best places to buy for shopping Internet

"It is very good the quality of items you get is very high the shipping is very quick and prompt you can keep track of it it comes when it says going to come there is loads of choices and the items you can choose from"

This review was modified by AcerToby on March 28 2017 12:01:06 AM

MELHOR SITE!

"100% recomendo, melhor site de compras na internet, SUPER RECOMENDO!!!!"

This review was modified by MaaiconRooDrigues on March 28 2017 12:01:05 AM

McKiiveri

"Very good and usefull pro"

This review was modified by MikkoKiiveri on March 28 2017 12:01:03 AM

perfect verlopen

"bestelling meer dan op tijd aangekomen, verzekering genomen op douanekosten, deze zijn nadien dan ook onmiddellijk aan mij terugbetaald, eerlijke firma met zeer goede kwaliteit van het bestelde, nl. deurparlofoons, dank u en doe zo verder"

This review was modified by edmondke12 on March 28 2017 12:01:02 AM

Great products. Great service

"They sent me a Product thats perfect. Reasonably fast shipping. Will be buying more fishing gear from them in the future. Thanks.

This review was modified by Norcalfishman on March 28 2017 12:01:00 AM

Crooked Company Liars and Cheats Stay Away

"This company is dishonest and will not listen to customers. I have been trying to get my money back and they refuse based on dishonest advertising. Here is what they did to me:

My future wife purchased some wedding stuff on Feb 26th. I should have known right then and there this company was crooked when the bank shut her CC off due to security reports. Since she could not pay for the items I used my CC and purchased the items. We purchase all the items because they said on the site 5-8 days delivery.

Well that was a lie it took weeks just to process before shipping. On march 10th 7 whole days before they said it would be ready to ship. I started looking at rip off websites and reading horror stories about this company. They have been ripping people off for years.

So fearing for my purchase and running out to time to buy a wedding dress and stuff I cancelled the order, they told me in a ticket system( because there is no one to call or speak to about anything) that I would have to pay 50% return fees because the dress was custom made and had already been made.

Days went by and the tickets came back saying we are still shipping even though I specifically asked for my order to be cancelled.

LightInTheBox Customer Service
March 10, 2017 05:23 AM From: charles smith
I have cancelled this order due to the fact that you advertise you ship in 5-8 days , but neglect to let consumers know that processing is 2 weeks as well.
It is kind of disheartening that you do not actually let consumers know the actual time frame it takes. This is kind of bait and switch tactics. PLease let me know when my refund has been processed.
Charles

They gave me the run around and shipped the package anyways DHL. So I called DHL and refused the package. Their response to my refund is that they shipped it so no refund.

This is a very crooked shady dishonest company that runs out of China and has no real ties to the USA so stay away don't buy anything!!! Don't be a Victim!!

Charles

This review was modified by csmith2017 on March 28 2017 12:01:00 AM

Wonderful

Excellent store, with quality products and an impeccable service ... and the products arrive in the prase provided.

This review was modified by Oneforalll on March 28 2017 12:00:59 AM

happiness :)

"Hi, i have done quite a lot of purchases by now with LightInThe Box and I'm very happy with my products received.
I did get great service each time. It created lots of happiness. I read hundreds of books on my tablet I purchased few
years ago, I had very happy moments when I married and had all the different jewellery from you part of my memorable moments.
I could list many other purchase as well. So I recommend others to experience the same happy moments.

Zsuzsanna Ekwall Balogh

This review was modified by zsbalogh on March 28 2017 12:00:56 AM

I was afraid...

"At first I was afraid of making the order and not receive the dress on time, fortunately it arrive 2 days before the promise date and the dress is beautiful"

This review was modified by TumbleweedPanther on March 28 2017 12:00:56 AM

THE WEBSITE I LIKE

"I ordered a lot of jewelry and clothes from this website. I love most of the products I ordered through this website. They are very pretty and the prices are very decent. However, sometimes the delivery is very slow. Also, before you decide to order any clothes, make sure your size matches their size chart or give it a little big larger size but not too much. That is the disadvantage of ordering on line because you can not try on. "

This review was modified by UrobilinSparrow on March 28 2017 12:00:56 AM

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.