• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

"The Doogee DG 685 phablet that I purchased is excellent. The actual construction of the device is solid and well made. Works well as a phone and a tablet. I will recommend this device. Excellent buy."

"Item arrived in perfect condition, delivery was fast. Very satisfied with the purchase!"

"Great website, good quality mice in amazing low price of just one dollar. Can earn reward dollars for your purchase. Can earn free gift for your review. Certainly will come back and buy things again!"

"I'm very delighted that accidentally I found LightInTheBox website. I've just bought a very few items here so far, but I'm treated as a valuable customer who spends hundreds of Euro. It's amazing the customer service the company has. I'm thrilled.

Yours sincerely,
Ed

"Fast delivery and excellent product. Thank you"

"Placed an order 15 days ago for RUSH shipping. Order still shows processing. Sorry no...canceled order. This should be fun I wonder how long until I actually get my money back.

And before they comment on here...no light in the box staff you can contact me. I tried multiple times to get a hold of someone and you just get the run around on your website to make sure you can't contact them.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-13-2014

LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Please understand that the delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. Any questions concerning your order, you may log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service for help. Here is how you can contact them: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html.

Thanks for shopping with us!

Sincerely,
Lightinthebox”

"Excellent quality and matching products."

"Excellent products, huge range, good communications and quick delivery."

"The light in the box is amazing website, I always can find the better price in it. And also the quantity of product is very good, too."

"Ever since I found LightInTheBox, I don't order accessories from anywhere else. They have good prices and good products. I had and Issues with one of the cables I ordered, but they send me another one and did not asked me to send the defect back. Shipping sometimes is a little long, but for the prices, I can't complain too much."

"I bought a drawing tablet from this site. The product was good with no flaws or damages, however the price was severely tweaked. The price stated on the item was 60 USD for the tablet, and 23 USD for the shipping and delivery.
I payed online and recieved my product, but 2 weeks later I recieved an huge extra bill from chinaups - Additional export fees on 80 USD. Meaning I ended up paying 160 USD for a product I was expecting to be half that price. I recieved a small warning in one of the emails I recieved about this - however said warning came after I paid for the product and did not state anything about the size of this "extra bill". I am extremely dissatisfied, cause I ended up paying double the price of other sites.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you had to pay for the tax. Please note that it was charged by your country’s customs and we have no control over it.
We state clearly here: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1229/a3021.html.

Sincerely,
Lightinthebox”

"excellent items
great prices
fast delivery
:))))

danmturi's Avatar
Mombasa,Kenya.

"Light in the box is the best website to do shopping online.
They usually ship the products on time and the products come well packed and brand New Products from factory.
I recommend this website for anyone who wants to purchase items online.
Good work Light in the box
Keep it Up.

"very good experience very good products fast delivery!!!"

"Beautiful! Exactly as pictured! Received item upon 10 days of ordering. "

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.