• LightInTheBox

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

What is this?

"I like very much to shop in this site. The quality of goods here are really beyond expectation. . Keep it up!"

"I bought a phone there and it was a nice phone .
It was my first experience on buying online and it was good ..Thanks again LightInTheBox!!

"I Love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"costumer service excellent, nice products problem with sizes (too small for european customers) I will buy things except clothes
wait more than one month to have my package

"dobra stranica koja ima dobrestvari po niskim cijenama i brzom dostavom"

"My shoes are so comfortable and light they are amazing. They will be great to wear in the summer as my feet won't get too hot."

"Great site for buying cheap but quality products, delivery is fine, and so are the top rated sellers"

"Light In the Box is an excellent site. It is now my go to site. I have recommended this site to all my friends and family. I did have to return an oil painting that I didn't like and I was very impressed with the overall experience not like some of the other online sites. I will give Light In the Box a 5 ***** rating!

"OK.... I lik;e Lightinthebox....It is trustworthy, cheap and sells things of good quality. I believe that it could be cheaper..... but that is another issue. In general terms I am satisfied with its products, service and the overall impression that I have obtained from the orders that I made in the past...."

"Good store. Lot of goods, average prices, interesting loyalty program and sales force me to become permanent buyer."

"Item at home.
Item in good condition.
The price of my beautiful

"I like the phone n it look very nice. believe me you will love it."

"It fit perfectly, it is as described. I'm very happy with the product. I love buying things from this site, it's always very surprising in a good way."

"Very reliable store, LOTS of different products from fashion to high-tech !
Delivering (in Europe) was long because of the post (the parcel was sent within 24h of the purchase) but the cost of postage is amazingly low (a few Euros)

Everything was 100% as described

"Good goggles. I plan to use it for bike riding when strong wind and snow are beat my eyes. High quality. Fast delivery. "

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.