Stores > LightInTheBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review LightInTheBox by clicking a star below.

exelente servicio muy responsables

"los productos son muy buenos llegan en exelente estado., y lo mejor a la puera de la casa sin pagar de mas..mis amigos y familiares me recomendaron hacer mis compras aqui en lightln thebox y me a encatado. ya habia probado otras opciones pero ninguna es tan completa como esta., la recomiendo mucho a las personas que me rodean amigos y amigos de amigos,. definitivamente felicito esta pagina., por su servicio., yo y mi familia nos sentimos bien servidos,. muchisimas gracias"

Honestly

"100% satisfeito, produto de qualidade e entrega em 30 dias exatos. Recomendo."

Product not delivered yet

"They did not deliver the product and offered constantly evolving explanations in response to my many emails. A supervisor has now advised they will ship a new product expedited at their cost. So while the initial experience was frustrating, the ultimate follow up seems to be good.

Rep reply posted Aug-11-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please don't be worried cause we'll take full responsibility of that.

The supervisor of customer service created one ticket for you. Please contact her in this ticket and she'll definitely solve the problem. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=16036068

Sincerely,
LightInTheBox Customer Service”

2017-08-11

OUKITEL U7 PLUS - Great Phone, Awesome Price!

"The phone is really nice, all funcion is very robust. Come in with android 7.0 nougat! And the first time in wifi found update, run without problems, all is fluid, and the android is very pure! Great Phone, great price, i receive that with 45 days more or less. Thanks!

O telefone é muito bom, todas as funções são robustas, veio com android 7 nougat! E na primeira vez no wifi achou atualização, rodou sem problemas, tudo é fluido, e o android é muito puro! Grande aparelho, ótimo preço, eu recebe o meu com 45 dias mais ou menos. Obrigado!!

Better than Most Sites

"Light in the box has been a better experience than previous orders online from other competitor websites. I learned my lesson and always order items larger than my actual size and only 1 time did a dress that I ordered from Light in the box not fit. I liked the dress so much that I went ahead and ordered another one in the next larger size. I have been pleased overall with the prices, the quality of the clothes and overall site experience.
My only big complaint/warning is that I would not recommend paying for custom size orders for wedding dresses because its not worth the extra expense. My dress arrived ON TIME but even after I paid the extra fees for a custom sized dress it still required additional alterations.

Very poor customer service, waited 60 days, was asked to wait another 90

"Bought several orders from them over the last 9 months, all but the last order arrived, although it took 30-50 days (order page said 11-15 business days). Most of the earlier items were clothing items, and were clearly low quality knock-offs of designer items. The photos are obviously stolen from other clothing manufacturer's websites as the models are tall, beautiful Caucasian models in high quality clothes taken by professional photographers.

The products that arrive look sort of similar, but the proportions and fit are all off. The items are proportioned wrong, don't hang off your body correctly and seem to be designed to fit someone 4 foot 8 to 5 foot 0. Prices are cheap, but don't expect to receive what you see in the photos. I am only 5 foot 4 (US size medium) and ordered XL size and the dresses were so short I have to wear them like shirts. Buyer beware on the clothes - they are not the premium items pictured.

I ordered a fit-bit like item for $30 and it never came. Contacted them several times about it not being delivered (I purchased shipping insurance too), and was told to wait 60 days then they would do something about it. After a painful 60 day wait, I contacted them expecting a refund. At this point they said we will have to do a search that will take an additional 90 days before they can even think about a refund!

So be aware, you may have to wait nearly 6 MONTHS before they would make good on their insured item. And they will open ticket after ticket but not deal with the problem. Just watch below and I'm sure they will say they opened a ticket to deal with this, but it is just to make it look like they have good customer service. You just get the run around...

Luckily, I paid with PayPal and I opened a buyer protection case and PayPal forced lightinthebox to refund me.

That was the first time in a decade of using paypal that I needed to do this (I buy a LOT of items from China based sellers) and I really recommend using paypal for all your online purchases as they were awesome and got this fixed quickly!

I ordered a replacement item from another seller and this will end my experience with lightinthebox.

Some China based resellers I would recommend would be Banggood, Tomtop and Buyincoins. I have ordered several dozen items from these resellers and when the odd item goes missing the cheerfully refund after 45 days.

Also, ordering from any seller based in China - expect to wait a month for your item to arrive.

Be aware the company also offers free gifts for good reviews here. I don't think that is an honest way to do business and the is the reason I am posting this review here.

Rep reply posted Aug-11-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=16036135

Thanks for your feedback. We'll keep working in improving our service.

Sincerely,
LightInTheBox Customer Service”

Good seller

"Happy with product. Hope to be continue shopper. "

Excellente expérience

"magnifique sa je le recommande à toutes les personnes qui désirent entre autre avoir un look original et une touche coréenne"

Good experience.

"All good with my package sent from this store. Recommended"

The Experience to buy online

"Hello ! Im only a little client more , I come from Mexico City and my experience whit "Light in the box" is very confortable and happy, at this moment I only buy 3 products , 2 of them are almost received and have a good quality, the other is "In transit" , because Im new in this things of shopping online I had questions and the Team of "Light in the box" answer me in good mode and quickly , whit this 2 reasons I recomend buy in Light in the box"

Satisfied with delivered goods

"Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones, but I have ordered a few orders through the site and every time, the product was delivered and in good quality. Much cheaper than what I would have paid at my local stores. "

good products nice staff

"i orded a controller and it came out exactly as it it said on the description overall happy and please definitely recommend others "

2017-08-11

Brilliant deal.. Excellent shower head..

"I've bought many items which are great buys. This shower head is 1 of them. Easy to use, kids will love it and so relaxing watching the different colours too. Fast shipping and brilliant quality.. "

Het is het waard

"Het is altijd een gok als je iets besteld, of je moet bijbetalen, of het past, of het is wat je wilde of misschien net niet. Ik ben meestal wel tevreden. Laatst een telefoon besteld, het is het waard. "

Great service, good/bad products

"The service I have received was great. The products are hit and miss, however what can you expect when you try to save money. Sometimes you get what you pay for. For the last two orders I paid for the duty and taxes insurance. Both times DHL charged me at delivery. Both times I put in a ticket and followed the instructions LightInTheBox gave and both times my credit card was refunded within days the full amount DHL had charged me. I have received each order within a day or two of the expected delivery date I was given when I placed the orders. Some of the products were great, some not so much, but if you want to pay the lowest price, sometimes you can get low quality."

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.