• LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"Good price and fast delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From my point of view are professionals.

"WONDERFUL AND ATTRACTIVE WATCH.I RECEIVED VERY QUICKLY.VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICES.IT WORKS JOLLY WELL EXCEED MY EXPECTATION.I`LL DEFINETELY RECOMEND RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYBODY."

"I have been buying from Light In The Box over 3 years and have found several products that I have been looking for and could not find, but found them on LITB's website. Plus the prices have been very good. Shipping times have been pretty good."

"I love your store has everything i need thank u for great customer service and great products!"

"The pot cover and spoon rack is very useful little helper. Fits the lids of almost all of my pans and pots (surprisingly even the big ones). Good thinking!
I have discovered Light in the box 3 yrs ago when I found the perfect chandelier for my living room. Since than I shopped several times there. Low prices, wide range of products. Always a good experience because of the customer service - fast and helpful. They really make you feel like a valued customer even when you buy the smallest thing. Sure , you have to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery ( if the item is not available in their warehouse in US) but you can always pay extra for expedite shipping if you don't want to wait.

"Perfect! Handy size, and engraving is lovely! "

"LightInTheBox is a great website to shop. Customer service is always flawless and they have very good offers. I've been a client since last year and I have purchased a lot of cool items. "

"Very pleased and satidfied with my order. The item was matching truly the photo and the description, price very affordable. I received it very quickly and shipping was reaaly good and fast. I truly recommend"

"I have been purchasing stuffs from LightInTheBox for a few months. Everything was pretty good, the products are always as described. Occasionally there was delay for the delivery but the customer service is very good, always respond within 12 hs. I once got a $10 coupon for a delayed delivery. Honestly the price is so good, most people would not really mind to wait! "

"it is really nice. it fits very well. I will wear it a lot defenately "

"Light in the box, where do I start. This store may not be the largest when it comes to choice but it definitely has potential. The best thing about this store is it caters just like amazon but at really good prices. Not only do you get consistency when it comes to shipping but the customer support is by far the best I have ever experienced. In the next few years I can easily see it becoming a competitor for the big A."

"Mycket vackert hårsmycke, men tungt, så man får nog ha tjockt hår."

"good to protect the eyes of the kids while washing them my wife likes it"

"The items are very nice. There was no problem with delivery and there was no damage. The size is very small, but it fits. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something sexy."

"Anchor Diamond Earrings I brought these cause of the style;design and color; they go great with any thing. I love light in the box; they have so many different items and great prices."

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.