• LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

2015-07-08

"I bought a CHUWI VI8 8 Inch IPS Screen 2G RAM 32GB ROM Dual OS Android 4.4 / Windows 8.1 Tablet PC Excellent product i would recomend it to anyone who need a tablet. other products were good also and the ones on bad condition got refund for it. Excellent Page really trustworthy!"

2015-07-08

"The items arrived as expected and by DHL too and it's free shipping!! I usually get by Amazon or Aliexpress and free shipping is China post for them while here I got a free shipping and by DHL for a 90$ order only. I loved this service and surely Light In The Box will be my main shopping site in the future :) Keep up the great work!"

2015-07-08

"Hello, I like my dresses from Lightinthebox very much, they are original and the same as pictures. Recomendet!"

2015-07-07

"My handbag is extremely well made and looks very expensive. I have never seen any thing quite like it in Australian shops and have had lots of jealous comments from family and friends. Just gorgeous! "

2015-07-06

"Light in the box is my favorite website for clothes and shoes and other random things. "

2015-07-05

"So happy with this purchase. Chose the longest shipping option... arrived in only 8 business days! I'm in New Zealand so was expecting a very long wait! The veil itself is STUNNING. The detail is a lot nicer than the pictures for sure. Wedding stuff here is very pricey and a veil like that can cost around $250 if bought locally - I paid $20 for this. So impressed. Will love wearing it on my big day. Thanks again lightinthebox. "

2015-07-05

"Order items arrived as promised, all were correct and matched the description on the web. "

2015-07-04

"Hi...this is the first time Ive placed an order online and the last! Ive placed an order on June 21st, and the estimated shipping date is June 28. Its already July 4th, and I still have not received my order, even paid extra for a faster shipping (6-8) business days. When will my order arrive? I need it ASAP! Is there a way to contact the company? Please help!!!"

2015-07-04

"This company sucks. I order one of their products on june 1 2015 and still have not recieved product have emailed them and have gotten nothing but lies i would not recommend this store to anyone. This store gets a zero rating from me "

2015-07-03

"I have been shopping from LighInTheBox for a long time. my experience with this website is very successful. all the things i buy come in a good shape and quality and delivered in a short time. i am also surprised with effective quick technical support. I highly recommend this website. you won't regret it because they have many awesome products."

2015-07-03

" First class product at a very competitive price and delivered promptly from the company's base in the far east, "

2015-07-02

"A good reliable seller with some unusual items at great prices."

2015-07-02

"The sword i bought is all wooden like it was said, safe for cosplay, and quite light and long, the sword casing is tight, so it wont fly out by swinging it.
Always received my items in good condition and i'm satisfied."

2015-07-02

" Absolutely beautiful! We think this is a rare find for our new bathroom. Makes it look like a hotel. Takes a lot of time to assemble, but well worth it in the end! "

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.