• LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10

"awesome socks! I like it, as it's fit my feet! "

"Quality good. Delivery on time will resell for about 10 bucks "

"All products i ordered are good, although the price is worth according to the quality. "

"Horrible experience. Stated that expedited shipping meant 3-5 days, but took 14, and when I complained they explained that I "did not understand" the definition of expedited shipping. No help at all. "

"Here is your previous review on our site for reference: The dress arrived far earlier than I expected! It really is a heavy weight and good quality material as mentioned in the other reviews. I was worried the dress material may be shiny and cheap looking, sort of like a kids costume dress type material, but it is far from it. I am a UK size 8 and am 5,7", the dress fits great even with heels. I ordered the dress in grape and It is exactly the colour I was hoping would arrive. The only down side was the £20 duty fee for delivery to the UK, I am still waiting for this to be refunded as I bought the insurance to cover it. I would definitely order from here again, Very happy with my dress :) "

"I ordered the Blazer ( Woman's Lapel Check Splicing Long Sleeve Blazer). I am very happy with this purchase. I ordered the color white and it looks great, fits well, and the material is very good. My Mom, sister, and cousin all liked the Blazer that I recommended to them on this website. They were very happy because there were many things to buy at a reasonable price. I had a lot compliments on the Blazer, so I wanted to order different colors but it was out of stock. Please let me know when it is available again. Thank you!"

"Purchase some salsa dancing shoes and received them yesterday, a full 2 days earlier than expected!!! Shoes feel so comfortable. Can't wait to try them on the dance floor. Should also improve my turns."

"Item received fastest than I thought in very good condition. Have not tried yet as it is a give"

"Perfect site very easy to use and many variety of products, the prices are excellent, very cheap but the quality is soooo goood .customer service is so nice you are very kind and friendly thank you!!!"

"I am addicted to scarves and this one is so sweet. "

" I bought several of these as the price was outstanding. My 2 year old twin grandsons love being able to "chalk" creative drawings in their room. I put one in my garage for my husband's motorcycle race team to list any needs without having to clean up their hands or come inside the house for pen & paper. I have another I plan to use in my mud/laundry room when I finish the remodel in progress. "

"I'm constantly buying from LightInTheBox and I am very satisfied of their services! Almost all the products I have bought from their site were at their best quality in relation to the price, and the shipment was very fast each time (5-7 days). Customer Service team is well trained and they answer on any inquiry within 24 hrs.
Way to go LITB, although there is always space for more!
Thank you!

"I ordered the, "Wedding Dress Sheath Column Court Train Chiffon Sweetheart Strapless With Beading Appliques" for my up coming beach wedding. I LOVE this dress! I'll admit I was kind of nervous at first so I did a good bit of research before ordering. I'm definitely NOT disappointed. The dress is gorgeous, specially for the price! It also fits perfectly! The shipping was fast!"

"I can only say good words about LightInTheBox. They have been very proffesional and have excelent prices in some products. However, even though the prices are low, the quality is high. I bought an 32GB micro SD card for 3euros and after testing the speed and capacity, I can only say that it was a great deal.

Thanks LinghtInTheBox!

"I had only good experience with LightInTheBox.
Nice place to buy a lot of stuff and good prices.

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.