• LightInTheBox

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"Superb item excellent quality and very fast shipping"

"Still have not received my product over a month later. Website is a scam."

"My sister recommended this site.
I started purchasing from here since few months, its really nice, economic, worth the price.
They provide good customer service too.
They give a prompt response if you have any issue.

"very good product for its price.... looks very elegant... my wife loved it"

"The lightinthebox is much more different than others. Because the items looks more quality and responding very fast. I have advised it to my friends"

"Very good product. it last a bit to arrive but everything was ok. and the material is very good similar to the real hair. I really recommend Light in the box."

"very good site, a wide variety of items and very correct attitude to questions. Very highly recommend it."

"Received on time in good condition. Customer service reply quickly. Reasonable prices"

"Lightinthebox customer service was great because they always respond very fast than i expect. I have a problem with customs duties which was very high but the good thing about them they kept their word and paid half of my customs duties.That is great."

"awesome socks! I like it, as it's fit my feet! "

"Quality good. Delivery on time will resell for about 10 bucks "

"All products i ordered are good, although the price is worth according to the quality. "

"Horrible experience. Stated that expedited shipping meant 3-5 days, but took 14, and when I complained they explained that I "did not understand" the definition of expedited shipping. No help at all. "

"Here is your previous review on our site for reference: The dress arrived far earlier than I expected! It really is a heavy weight and good quality material as mentioned in the other reviews. I was worried the dress material may be shiny and cheap looking, sort of like a kids costume dress type material, but it is far from it. I am a UK size 8 and am 5,7", the dress fits great even with heels. I ordered the dress in grape and It is exactly the colour I was hoping would arrive. The only down side was the £20 duty fee for delivery to the UK, I am still waiting for this to be refunded as I bought the insurance to cover it. I would definitely order from here again, Very happy with my dress :) "

"I ordered the Blazer ( Woman's Lapel Check Splicing Long Sleeve Blazer). I am very happy with this purchase. I ordered the color white and it looks great, fits well, and the material is very good. My Mom, sister, and cousin all liked the Blazer that I recommended to them on this website. They were very happy because there were many things to buy at a reasonable price. I had a lot compliments on the Blazer, so I wanted to order different colors but it was out of stock. Please let me know when it is available again. Thank you!"

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.