• LightInTheBox

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"I am very satisfied with the services provided"

"I was skeptical at first because this sender didn't have any reviews on this particular product. However, I was very impressed with the shipment/processing time. The price of this swimsuit is worth it!! Now on to the swimsuit... I adore this swimsuit. It looks just like the picture and the colors are vivid. I can't wait to wear this on my birthday trip to Miami! Plus I have a booty, so it is extremely cheeky and it has the option to wear them a bit more preservative. ;) VERSATILITY! lol "

"This dress is a lot nicer than I thought it would be. It is well made and looks stunning. I find dealing with LightIntheBox very easy and their items are great."

"My order was priced so reasonably priced that I couldn't not order.
It took a little longer than I would have liked but when it got to me I was extremely happy.

"Love these earrings, been wearing them everyday. "

"I really like Light in the box. Since placing my first order with them back in 2014, I can say I haven't being disappointed, my first purchase was clothing and a pair of shoe for my daughter. Ever since I being ordering jewelries and the quality is way beyond my expectation. I got this earring and it exceeded my expectation. It was more beautiful than expected. Thanks to all the vendors that light in the box, works with. Beautiful pieces. . I will continue to order from Light in the box, not just for there products, but for there customer service and quick respond to your problem. And the rewards are not bad either. Thanks Light in the box! "

"My overall experience was quite pleasant the prices and variety was great and the shipping was reasonable my only concern was tracking during the shipping process was difficult if not impossible at points."

"I really love this website and all of the products. I will continue purchasing all my stuff from here."

" It's a good watch. Delivery time: 15 days , but the processing lasted 1 month... It is just like what's on the store's page. "

"realice mi pedido en fecha 24 de junio 2015 hoy 10 de julio 2015 me dicen que mi pedido sigue en procesamiento y podra ser enviado recien el 20 de julio 2015. El tiempo indicado en el articulo era de 3 a 4 dias. tengo otro pedido en las mismas condiciones y con la misma respuesta.

hice mi compra en fecha 24 de JUNIO y hasta ahora no mi pedido sigue en procesamiento.
y me piden que siga esperando hasta 25 de JULIO.

"I have order items from Light in the box several times.. And the products been great. Shipping has been great as well."

"I feel really satisfied with shopping from this web store.
I know I will do again!

"I bought a CHUWI VI8 8 Inch IPS Screen 2G RAM 32GB ROM Dual OS Android 4.4 / Windows 8.1 Tablet PC Excellent product i would recomend it to anyone who need a tablet. other products were good also and the ones on bad condition got refund for it. Excellent Page really trustworthy!"

"The items arrived as expected and by DHL too and it's free shipping!! I usually get by Amazon or Aliexpress and free shipping is China post for them while here I got a free shipping and by DHL for a 90$ order only. I loved this service and surely Light In The Box will be my main shopping site in the future :) Keep up the great work!"

"Hello, I like my dresses from Lightinthebox very much, they are original and the same as pictures. Recomendet!"

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,686 merchant members.