• LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"The craftsmanship is very good. The materials are very very nice and the stitches are solid. Will order a few more. "

"I m very satisfied with they way "Lightinthebox" deals with the issues that may face customers ."

"Good value for money.... The item was packaged with great care.
Very happy with purchase... Received order in good condition.
Beautiful glass design....received packed with great care in jablo packaging.

"The item purchased was a '2.5 Inch TFT-LCD Screen HD720P Car DVR Support Night Vision'. The DVR arrived surprisingly quickly to the UK, and as soon as I had set it up I fitted it to my vehicle for a test drive.
On returning home I was very impressed by the quality of the recording - and then connected the device output to my 40" HDTV.... quite amazing performance, I would certainly recommend this product!

"Great customer service and loyalty to their customers
Good site and glad I bought from them

"Men Shorts Man Low Waist Comfy Briefs Stage Performance Underwear
Jun 24, 2015
Great product and well priced! I and my friends look forward to wearing them at an event at the end of the summer. I order frequently from LightInTheBox.

"OMG... Light in the Box has and continues to meet and exceed all of my expectations for product quality and pricing. I am getting married and I wish I had known about them sooner so all of my purchases could have been made through them. My daughters gown is awesome!!! The sizing is on point... my daughter is going to be so beautiful when she wears it in my wedding!!! "

"Excellent for carry long dresses easily around. It fits all dresses perfectly. "

"The product arrived in well condition and arrived around the time it was estimated it'll take. The products were exactly as advertised and of good quality. I was pleased that the products were as promised in their pictures, which is not always the case in other online stores."

"I received my dress super fast. The dress was packaged really nicely and when I took it out of the box it was so beautiful. I noticed the back of my dress had a small area where it wasn't sewn properly so I contacted Lightinthebox and their customer service responded very quickly by emailing me a return shipping label. I plan on ordering from here again very soon. I'm very pleased at their level of customer service. I believe that is very important in keeping customers. "

"love these nail stickers, they're easy to apply and are really cute with the text "he loves me he loves me not "

"Excellent quality. Dresses ordered for Bridesmaids were very well made. The color was perfect and they were even more pretty than the photo."

"This is the 2nd time I've ordered this ring. Not because of anything wrong though! The petals are a bit delicate though. Definitely not a ring for times when you'll be doing anything more than talking with your hands delicate. I love the 1st one so much that I bought a 2nd as a "just in case" back-up. There are earrings that closely match it that are wonderful as a set or on their own. It's a perfect little ring for summer. Although, I guess it would be appropriate at Christmas time too because it does look a bit like a white poinsettia. "

" Second time I have bought this dress for a wedding. This time I bought it in the color shown which is lovely. The dress is a winner and flatters every shape. I highly recommend. "

"2nd one came.thank you so much give that offer and I hope shopping. "

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.