• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

What is this?

"I was a little skeptical about buying from here but everything turned out well in the end. I ordered three things and they came a whole MONTH later (!!!) but they were nice when they did come. I contacted customer service and they got back 3 hours later, which was really great. I recommended lightinthebox to my friends but I told them to order waaaaay earlier than they would with an american website."

"Since I discovered lightinthebox I feel secure and save to purchase anything from there website. And I also love the quick response to whatever issue you put before them"

"This Item so cute and is as pictured and bright
very satisfied

"Great shipping time and great quality. "

" It's so nice to be able to find these parts for my camera."

"Nice and valuable experience. Will cooperate in future."

Gloves Satin Fingerless Wedding Bridal Elbow Length Gloves
Gloves Satin Fingerless Wedding Bridal Elbow Length Gloves
Gloves Satin Sequined And Beaded Bridal Gloves (More Colors)
1 each, very happy with LightInTheBox

"Great seller, bought the minix x8-h, delivery was delayed a bit and when contacted their support they informed me there were custom issues and they refunded me the shipping charges, the item received was as described but the supplied remote was defective, again contacted their support and they informed me that a replacement will be shipped, it's been about 5 days now and I didn't receiv an email about the replacement shipping, hope to get the replacement soon but otherwise this is a great reseller"

"Received in good condition, delivery in time as expected. Thanks."

"My first order and im satisfied. We will see what is going to be in our future orders. "

"lightinthebox is a very good online store.order delivery is so fast as you expected..always in time..i like their costumer care.."

"Great camera, good quality.
Was ready to ship within 24 hours but took a while then to pass customs in China.

karmenf1703's Avatar
Croatia

"mine oppinion is that LightInTheBox is great seller and I already made some more purchases from them.I'm very satisfied with quality of items I recieved and very apprichiate how they are packing and shipping items-in hard paper boxes!also,their service I contacted few times and I got all my answers if not right away then within several hours.for this specific item (I bought 2 but different motive and colour for mine friend's daughter) I'm just soo satisfied and here is mine rewiev: "great-just great--item is sooo soft and warm and mine friend's dauhter worn it as soon as she saw it--look perfect and feel great and she is so happy!! " and that's it. mine favorite seller !!!"

"I order now a lot of clothes for my daughter and I very pleased with the products and delivery time."

":) very happy with the product. great service from light in the box. thanks"

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.