• Address: 7730 Trinity Rd Ste. #110

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

What is this?

"I was very happy with the lens and the time that it was shipped.
Good low rates.
Great experience overall I would recommend it to everyone..

"Very quick and easy ordering process and lens arrived one day before promised. Great experience."

"The price was excellent compared to other companies, I received it when I expected, everything was packaged well and was simple to repackage for shipping back. I'm very happy after using this company for the first time and I would definitely recommend them. "

"These guys and gals are great. They are so good in fact I plan on using them every month to rent lens. I can not afford to buy at this time. They are an indispensable tool for me. "

modified review This review was modified by sabre95521 on May 20 2013 12:16:30 PM

"Great service! Really well organized."

"Very professional organization. Order handled well from start to finish. A chance to try the best equipment without spending the family fortune. Much appreciated. "

"Fast shipping, quality lenses and the process was very smooth. I will be renting from them again."

"I rented a Sigma 5-500 lens for a 10 day trip. It arrived when promised in a very well-packed package. The lens was great; a bit heavy but I got great pictures in Costa Rica..
Returning the lens was very easy with the prepaid label. Would rent from them again.

"Awesome company to rent camera lenses from!! Their communication from start to finish is second to none. The price to rent a lens for 4 days is much cheaper than any other companies near me. Super fast shipping. Vast selection of great products to choose from. I would definitely recommend using this site!!! "

"Lens was delivered quickly and in great shape, highly recommended."

"I needed a quick solution and Lens Rentals came through for me very quickly and smoothly! It was a simple process online to order what I needed and the equipment was delivered before the anticipated time even! Sending it back was simple as the return shipping was paid for--included in the transaction. They have excellent stock and great prices. Thank-you for accommodating my needs on such short notice!"

"My lens was delivered on time and worked exactly as it should have worked. I would recomend this company to anyone. "

"LensRentals.com is super professional and super easy. I love their new "HD" option which makes future rentals a much more attractive option for my projects going forward this year.

Thanks!

"Couldn't have been a better experience. I will absolutely use them again."

"LensRentals did a great job. The product arrived on time and and worked great. The whole process was also very easy. Definitely going to use LensRentals again."

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,858 merchant members.