Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-21

Much Better Than I Ever Expected

"The quality, condition, and reliability were way beyond expected. The ease of returning is mind boggling. Thank you so much for your creativity when launching this business.

Shane

2017-06-19

On time, clean equipment, worked to perfection

"Ordered Canon 100-400 zoom, lens was well packed, perfectly clean, as if new - maybe it was. It worked perfectly every time on a wildlife shoot in Africa. I was very pleased with the service, with the lens, and would/will certainly rent gear from LensRentals again. And, if you are looking for a lens to "reach out and touch" something, the Canon 100-400 zoom (newer model) is fantastic. Smooth operation, excellent color, sharp focus."

2017-06-16

Taking a hobby to the next level

"Lens rentals is a great company to rent camera great from. The customer service is wonderful and the equipment is always in great shape. I really enjoy renting from them because I can count on everything going smoothly. I have rented from others and these guys really come through when you need it. The only down side is that it is hard to return the great after the rental period when you are trying it before a big purchase. Thank you lens rentals for taking my hobby and raising to another level when I need it."

2017-06-16

Couldn't be more satisfied

"Have rented twice from LensRentals. A small problem with the first order was handled by LR promptly, efficiently and courteously. Second rental was perfect. Have never experienced such great customer service before. Would wholeheartedly recommend LensRentals to anyone."

Perfect Service

"perfect equipment, delivered early, good customer service with immediate replies"

2017-06-15

They are doing it right!

"I'm a very infrequent lens renter -- one lens, perhaps once a year for a week or two over a vacation. In short, I'm a small potatoes customer. No matter. Every one of my encounters ran smoothly. The lenses were spotless and were (to me) as good as, or better than, new. I knew those lenses had been tested and inspected by experts at LR. The paperwork/email side of the rental was uncomplicated. The shipping could not have been easier. Most recently, I rented under a free shipping deal, and that made it even better since shipping is a significant cost component of a short term, low value rental.

I read Roger's blog and have enjoyed the "nerdy" side of his business. [I wish there were a search tool covering the blog.] The individual lens write-ups are very useful. I also check the price of used gear from time to time. I find LR's pricing under their Keeper program to be quite reasonable.

Finally, I've had a couple of questions to be answered by LR associates. Not sure if they were dedicated Customer Service types or employees whose job descriptions include answering customer inquiries. In each of the occasions, there has been a clear response and a genuine interest in making sure I was satisfied that my question had been answered. It's pretty easy to tell when a company puts the customer experience first, and that's the case with Lens Rentals.

I'll continue to be a small customer but a big booster of Lens Rentals. They are doing it right!

Satisfied Customer

"Was very happy with my total experience using LensRentals.com. They came highly recommended from a family member and I was not disappointed. The online ordering was very easy and straight forward. There was a nice selection of equipment and thought the prices were fair. Items came very well packed to avoid damage which also made it nice to reuse to send back. Love that they supplied a prepaid FedEx return label along with a very handy piece of tape with added humor for resealing the box. Great experience all around and would highly recommend checking this company out for your next photo shoot.

Neil
Media PA

In a word- awesome!

"Simple process, great pre-order service, good price.
Lenses were clean and in great condition.
Shipping was as scheduled, return was easy.
Definitely recommended!

2017-06-12

Canon 24-105 F4.0/L lens

"Lens arrived very well packaged. Lens was very clean and no issues at all. Worked very well for the corporate event I rented it for. I will continue to rent for any other future projects that requires equipment I do not have or to try before I invest on a new purchase ."

RoyKropp's Avatar

Sony 70-200 lens rental

"The lens arrived ahead of schedule and was packed very well. The lens was in fine condition and worked well during the rental period. The return was very easy because of the care LensRentals packed the lens originally, which made reusing the materials efficient. They even included extra tape for securing the shipping box. A very pleasant experience. "

Awesome as always

"The equipment I rented arrived on time and was ready to go. When I needed an extension, I got the excellent customer service I've come to expect. And as an added bonus, during the rental I got a handwritten note from LensRentals thanking me for past favorable comments about their services -- THAT was incredibly cool! Didn't need that to be sold on LR as my "go to" for rentals, regardless of price -- from my very first rental with them, it's the knowledge I'll always get the best in customer service. They're not so much a business renting cameras and lenses as they are a partner in achieving my photographic goals."

LensRentals is great

"I've rented from these guys a few times and the experience continues to be excellent. The company is really reasonable, their policies are practical and they are just basically a really good company to work with. They've perfected the shipping process to be as simple as possible and their built in extra time for delivery ensures you have your equipment in plenty of time for your event. I will continue to rent from them in the future."

2017-06-10

Great experience

"I rented the HCX1000 for a few days to test it out, before just buying one. It came extremely well packaged and included a quality case. The camera was in perfect condition and worked perfectly! I would totally rent from them again!"

2017-06-10

Never Disappoints!

"We've been using LensRentals for a few years now and their level of service, commitment and detail are outstanding. They deliver on time, they provide you with all the necessary tools to ensure a safe delivery back and provide an amazing product at a price that can't be beat. I highly recommend them."

2017-06-09

The best there is!

"Super fast shipping, never an issue."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.