Stores > LensRentals.com

901-754-9100

Product & services pricing Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-30

No issues , perfect

"No issues at all, great service."

Try Before You Buy!

"I have rented numerous lenses and camera bodies from LensRentals and EVERY time, the process is just as easy as advertised!!! Whether your "Trying before you buy" or wanting a special piece of equipment for a special event, this the place to go! Excellent service!!!"

Such an Easy Process!

"This is the first time I've rented any film equipment in general. I picked LensRentals because they're prices were pretty low compared to their competitors. They made the whole process so easy! They shipped it to me early so I had time to prepare everything. And shipping it back was also super easy! I will probably never rent from anyone else. Ever. Thanks LensRental!"

MeredithWalsh's Avatar

2017-03-27

Fantastic lens and great customer service!

"What a fantastic company. The information they provide on their website about the lenses makes it really easy to decide which ones you want to rent. The lens was exactly as they described and I got some amazing photos in San Francisco with it. Their customer service is probably the best of any company I've ever worked with. They even shipped the lens out early when they were worried about some potential weather slowing down the mail. I'll definitely be using them again in the future. "

Easy-

"The camera arrived on time, packaged securely. They're friendly and easy to work with. "

Always great service

"Lens rentals is my go to site for renting camera gear. Great selection. Great prices and they just love what they do!"

Awesome Experience

"They exceeded my expectations and will be use them again. Speedy service and excellent equipment."

2017-03-19

Great!

"Everything went smoothly and the support staff was friendly."

2017-03-18

No Problem Rental

"The entire process went very smoothly. The lens arrived on time and in very good condition.

I will be buying my own copy of this lens in the near future.

Thanks

2017-03-16

"I love love love this product. It made my pics super crisp. This is a product I will buy when I inherit money. "

2017-03-11

Great experience!

"They shipped out on time and it was easy to return the lens. Being able to test out lenses is a great for photographers."

2017-03-10

1st time usage

"I finally pulled the trigger with LensRental to use the Sony 70-200mm G F/2.8 for a weekend event. The order/delivery process was quite easy, lens worked great and I returned without a hitch. I am extremely satisfied and will be utilizing them for other events going forward."

2017-03-09

A real money saver!

"How often have you wondered how a particular lens might work for you. LensRentals has the perfect answer. Last week I rented a Fuji 16-55mm lens because the rental cost for a week is very reasonable and would prevent me from buying a very expensive lens that may not fit my needs. Indeed, the lens arrived well packed, I used it over the weekend and decided that it is just too large and heavy for everyday use. It went back to LensRentals in the prepaid shipping box. I am happy as it saved me from a very large expense that I would have regretted. Needless to say, if I have a special event where I need the 2.8 aperturbed, I will rent the beast again and still be way ahead in my costs."

2017-03-07

"My second time renting and it was a breeze. Everything came in great shape and ready to go. I will be back for more."

2017-03-04

"Fabulouso.. Cant wait until i need to rent camera gear again, will definitely be a repeat customer!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.