Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

2015-12-09

"Everything about my order worked exactly as advertised. No surprises."

2015-12-04

"Dealing with LensRentals.com was the easiest thing to do. Their service and inventory was awesome. I highly recommend anyone undecided about a certain lens to deal with these people. Their service was spot on and complete. When my time was up i just packaged the items in the box provided along with the shipping label and sent it off. AAAA++++++++
Best choice i made before spending big money on a lens.

2015-12-03

"Arrived earlier than expected. Rented a Canon 6D and Tamron 35 1.8 VC. Both were blemish free and preformed great. Would highly recommend them to others. I was even able to extend my rental the day it was to be returned as I needed some more time. The shipping back to them is kinda stressful as you dont know if things arrived or if they know that you have shipped it already."

2015-12-02

"Spot-on. Arrived quickly, exactly as ordered, very easy return.
Will be back.

2015-11-28

"I was very pleased with my experience with LensRentals.com
I got my order on time and the lens performed fantastically. One thing that I really appreciated is that I was able to extend my order. The more I used the lens, the longer I wanted to keep it. It was very nice to have such an easy way to extend the order. I also appreciated the different reminder emails that I received to help me return it on time. Thanks LensRentals! I'll be back!!

2015-11-28

"I was completely impressed by how fast my rental got here and the amazing price! The whole process was easy and hassle free! I will be doing business in the future!"

2015-11-24

"Lens rentals, are actual humans who care about other humans :) I gave you guys a shout out here: https://youtu.be/C3c79qB49VQ?t=6m18s"

2015-11-21

"the lens came on time and was packed very well to protect it and sending it back was easy"

2015-11-21

"One of the most well run companies of its kind - one could only wish more internet retailers/providers were this good - especially their user interface. Flawless."

2015-11-20

"I rented a lens for a polar bear adventure trip with Natural Habitat. The lens arrived the day I expected it to and was properly packed to prevent damage. The lens was in very good working condition and made my experience photoing the polar bears quite satisfying. Thanks for the return label and the instructions for returning the lens, including the reminder to get a receipt from Fed Ex when I returned it. Overall a good experience and I will strongly consider doing business again when I next have the need. Thanks!!! Ernie"

2015-11-16

"Lensrentals.com was fantastic. Reasonable pricing, top notch customer service and my lens arrived exactly when needed. Just be aware that you may need to be home to sign for the package. I rented the 24-105 Canon f/4L lens and it was awesome!"

2015-11-15

"I use them every time I need a slightly better camera for my own, and they always deliver on time with an excellent product."

This review was modified by wyoming116 on November 17 2015 01:55:01 AM

2015-11-14

"Everything came on time. It was easy to ship back. The only thing that I didn't like, was that the Rode Videomic Pro didn't come with a battery, so I had to get one last minute."

This review was modified by paxchristi99 on November 16 2015 05:55:01 PM

2015-11-13

"The package was shipped and delivered on time with no problems. It was wrapped well with much padding. There was a little bit of dust on the frontal piece of glass but it was easily cleaned off. The Ultra Sonic Motor was quite slow compared to other lenses with an ultra sonic motor that I've used. Other than that, I loved the rental lens and I cannot wait until my next wedding when I can rent it again! Thank you for providing such amazing service!
Jonathan Spear

This review was modified by Jonathanspear3 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-13

"Lens Rentals is a great place to do business with. Their prices are reasonable, offer quick responses to all inquiries and get the stuff to you when they say they will. Their site also offers reviews on the various cameras and lenses to help you make the best choice for what your needs are. Very highly recommended!"

This review was modified by muddlin on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.