• Address: 7730 Trinity Rd Ste. #110

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"The overall process was easy and if I had any questions I could simply call or do a live chat. Because LensRentals has many options I didn't feel I was compromising in any way and had access to exactly what I wanted. The shipping process was efficient - no hassles.

The insurance coverage is reasonably priced and was reassuring to have in place. Other rental sites I've looked at either don't have the variety of equipment, have less favorable pricing or the rental process was more complicated.

I would refer anyone to use LensRentals without reservation.

"Have rented a Nikon D7200 body on one occasion as well as a Rokinon lens on a separate occasion. Both were in very good condition with no problem with pick-up or drop-off in Brentwood location. Used phone support to ensure lens would be appropriate prior to rental, and they were very helpful! Prices are very reasonable, service has been great. "

"Quick response, pre-paid shipping, clear guidelines all together with good prices.

We will be using LensRentals.com here at Naples Media in the future for all our ad-hoc gear needs.

"Professional, effective and good value. "

"The entire experience was excellent. The site was easy to navigate and understand. The gear selection was excellent. The ordering process was very straightforward. I had a question about delivery of the rented item and the support staff person was very helpful. The gear arrived on the day it was promised with everything that was required, and the return shipping couldn't have been easier. I will definitely use Lens Rentals again."

"Simple, fast, and fun to try equipment that I might want to buy"

"Overall my experience was good. The lenses were in great condition and worked properly throughout my usage. However, the GH2 I rented with the lenses was hacked. It wasn't a huge problem since I knew how to reset the camera to it's original firmware. But if a novice of the camera tried to shoot with it they would get frustrated as to why it continuously stops recording and keeps displaying "Camera can not write SD Card". So I hope LensRentals starts checking cameras before they ship them out.
I will continue to use LensRentals as a reliable source for high quality glass.

"Overall experience was great; lens showed up on time, I got e-mails throughout the process (order placed, lens shipped, lens delivered, reminder to ship it back) and the process of returning it was seamless.

On the downside the lens arrived with its lens mount somewhat dirty so I had to clean it myself before attaching it to my camera.

"Awesome company and great selection! The camera came on time and the transaction was super smooth. Will definitely do business again."

"In one word...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!"

"It's always quick and easy to rent from LensRentals. They provide an efficient way to get the gear you need fast! I've never had an instance of missing gear or incomplete orders, and the rental prices are very fair."

"Wide selection of items to choose from, easy and quick transactions. Excellent!"

"I always enjoy my experience with LensRentals. Very helpful and quick."

"Was very happy with my order! The equipment was in perfect condition and worked amazing. I was very happy with how well it was packaged for shipping as well, it was very secure and cushioned. Will use again!"

"Rented a wonderful Canon L lens for 3 days. I felt I got a great value through the process. Reasonably priced rental, perfect lens (clean, flawless), easy shipping. Also, the lens arrived by noon on the day before the first day so I really got an extra half day with the lens. Would have spent 5 times the rental price to have someone come out and take our Fall portraits. Wife extremely happy....what's not to love?"

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.