Stores > LensRentals.com

• Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

2016-10-10

Amazing place to rent from!

"LensRental took such great care of me. I missed my first delivery so I called them to talk about what I should do and some other questions, and they told me everything I needed. So I scheduled my delivery to be picked up, and a nice lady from LensRental called me back to tell me I wouldn't be able to pick up my lenses that night and if I wanted to, she had 2 other locations I could pick it up from. She scheduled it for me and told me to call her back if I needed anything else. They have great customer service there, their equipment comes well packed and in great condition. They're packages are perfect so you have everything you need. I will certainly be renting more lenses from them in the future. "

2016-10-10

"Quality gear. Easy process to order and return. Great customer service. "

2016-10-09

Perfect service on Lumix kit

"Wanted to try the Panasonic Lumix GX8 camera with the Lumix 20mm/1.7 lens to see it they would suit my needs. Loved the camera and lens, and was extremely pleased with the entire rental process, from the initial order to the return. Would be hard to imagine another optics rental company that could surpass LensRentals."

2016-10-08

Can't go wrong with this company!

"Every rental I have done with this company has arrived on time and perfectly functional. All return paperwork and instructions are to the point and simple. Can't say enough about how happy I am with lens rentals!"

2016-10-08

These guys are the best!

"Friendly, competent people who helped me get the lenses I needed right away. "

2016-10-07

Loved my telephoto zoom lens for nature photography

"I rented a 150 to 600 mm Sigma zoom lens for my Nikon D90 for a trip to Rocky Mountain National Park. Took amazing pictures of elk, deer, pika, and other animals.
Delivered on time with easy return instructions. About $149 for the week (including shipping and insurance) for a $900 lens. Highly recommended!

Great Service. Fast Delivery

"This was my first time renting from Lens Rentals.
I was surprised that they are located in Tennessee.
Fast delivery and great customer support from them!

Thank you, Lens Rentals.

Lenspectacular!!!

"Great experience from start to finish. Lens was package very well, delivered as stated and you return in the same pre-paid packaged box. Lens rental sends reminders of when item is due to ship back and/or if you would like to still rent for more time. Would definitely rent again. It's great if your not sure if the lens is a right fit before you go out and purchase a lens. So glad a friend recommended Lens Rental. Have already recommended to other friends that enjoy photography. "

2016-10-06

Great as always

"I HAVE USED LENS RENTAL SEVERAL TIMES NOW. ALWAYS TOP NOTCH!!! "

2016-10-02

Perfect Service, Best Quallity

"Thank you for this great experiance! Easy to use service, perfect customer care and the lenses have been just great! "

2016-10-02

Loved the service

"I rented a lens for my son's football game. The lens arrived when they said it would, was packed securely, and performed flawlessly. Return shipping was easy, just slap the pre-printed label over the old label and give it to FedEx.
Overall the experience was a refreshing reminder of a great service and great customer service.

2016-10-01

Wrong Lens but satisfied Customer in the Field

"When my lens arrived the day before I left on a photo shoot in Jackson Hole, I did not have a chance to look over the lens. When I got to Coulter Bay and tried to fit the lens to the camera, I realized that I had a problem. They did not match up. I looked at the shipping information and realized that LensRental had ship a lens for a Canon and I was using a Nikon. I called them and the next day the right lens was air shipped to Jackson, Wy. and I simply removed the right lens from the shipping container and replaced it with the Canon lens right there in FedEx and shipped the wrong lens back on the spot. Had a great shoot and the lens was perfect for what I was shooting. When I got home I placed the Nikon lens in the shipping container that brought the Canon lens to my home and shipped it back the next day. No extra fees. A great company to do business with.

If you want to try out a lens before you spend a lot of money on a new one, I would recommend LensRentals, you won't be sorry.

2016-09-30

Great product, delivered by a great company!

"My experience was great! Ordering was easy. It was delivered on time as expected. The return was just as easy. Peel the label, take it to a FedEx drop off store and that's it! The item was sent as promised and was in excellent condition. I'll definitely be renting from here again."

2016-09-29

Great service

"Photography can be really expensive so I'm eternally grateful to the folks over at Lensrental for making photography affordable for us amateurs!"

2016-09-28

Freeking amazing balls!

"I love this company and will continue to use them for years to come! Have purchased awesome gear from them too!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.