Stores > LensRentals.com

• Customer Support: 901-754-9100
    • Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

2016-05-13

Weekend event a success

"Decided to try out a smaller/mirrorless camera to use as a backup camera to my Nikon D750 and as a possible travel camera. Renting is the only way to find out if you like something. Although the Sony a6000 and 16-70mm lens was light and took some really great shots at a car show I am still on the fence. Certain aspects that are extremely important to me as a manual shooter were not easy to get at even after somewhat customizing them. This is why I rent. Now it may end up that the price is too good to pass up, but I need to consider the cons that really bother me.
LensRental is the only rental company (I look to 3 different companies) that has a really good variety of products and (big "and") will sell product if you like it. Their prices for rental and purchase seem to be quite reasonable for used items.

2016-05-12

Sure makes me look good

"I was super happy with the price of my rental-- now that i'm looking at my footage I'm even happier that my footage looks this much better than it would have just by renting a gimbal. Love it, I'm super happy with the footage and I think my client will be too."

2016-05-11

The Mega Festive Review of Facts

"We placed a huge order and boy did LensRentals.com. Every single piece arrived in perfect working order! I lost one of my return labels and one phone call later they sent me a new one. Excellent customer service and great rental agency!"

Excellent Customer Service and Product

"Lens Rentals goes above and beyond to keep their customers happy. They always have amazing gear that is top quality and better than described. Plus they include bags that make it convenient to carry all your extra gear. I've never had an issue but when contacting their customer service they are quick to respond and help you in anyway possible. They are the only company I rent from!"

2016-05-06

On time delivery, exactly what was promised, no hassle return.

"This was my first rental from LenRentals and I was impressed. The reservation process was simple and the equipment arrived exactly when they promised. The gear was in top condition and performed flawlessly. The return process was great and the confirmations about arrival and acceptance of the return were nice touches.

I'll be a return customer for certain.

azteca21's Avatar

2016-05-06

Rental lenses for your DSLR? So easy! So affordable! I love it!

"LensRentals.com makes renting and returning professional level lenses insanely easy. The Lenscap+ insurance alleviates any worries over lost or stolen items. They shipping is timely and reliable, and they even include a return shipping label with your paperwork inside the box. Just put it back in the box it came in, tape it up, and drop at a FedEx location.

This was my second rental from them, and I plan to use them in the future.

Excellent rental service

"1st time renter and couldn't be more impressed. Everything arrived on my expected date. When I went to extend my order online I couldn't due to low stock, I called and they made arrangements so I could keep it longer. Would definitely recommend and use this service again!"

2016-05-05

You have 600mm on tap? Yes please!

"I rented a sigma 150-600mm C for chump change for my vacation last week, and I have 0 complaints. The lens arrived a day early, and it was love at first snap! I've been a lens rentals customer for several years, and they have never failed to deliver. Thanks!"

2016-04-29

Lensrentals.com: Star of the photosession

"Excellent lens selection. Lens arrived a day early which allowed my receiving service to get the lens to me on time. Very rapid and thorough responses to several email queries. Lensrentals handled placing the Fedex order for pickup from the remote delivery location I had to use. Lens arrived very well packed, with all accessories, in excellent working order. Lens return process was well documented and very easy to implement.

Would highly recommend Lensrental.com and will rent from them again in the future.

2016-04-29

Would def. use LensRental.com again!

"On time delivery! Great customer service! Great equipment & packaging! Everything went very smoothly! Thanks for a great experience! "

2016-04-28

Awesome customer service

"Lens Rentals goes the extra mile. Great service. Effortless rental returns."

2016-04-28

Lens Rentals filled a hole in my gear supply

"I have been thinking about buying the lens that I rented to do more Interior shooting. Since I don't have a pipeline I figured renting the lens would be a good way to get use to it before shelling out the money for a new lens. It was a good decision and if I continue to get more Real Estate work I will definitely buy one. Thanks for having what I needed to get the job done.

Kirk

2016-04-25

Monster service for a Monster lens

"Ordered a Canon 500mm f4 and it arrived on time and in great working order. Smooth process and wonderful lens. "

2016-04-24

Easy Peasy

"This entire experience could not have been better. A phone call helped answer my questions along with them setting up the order for my online completion. Premium quality gear arrived on time, packed carefully, cheat sheet included for my first time shooting this brand of camera. Equipment worked flawlessly resulting in perhaps my best photoshoot ever! Also, this way I got to try out some of the equipment I'm thinking of purchasing.

I highly recommend these folks for excellent service and a great value!!!

Jim W.

2016-04-24

Great Service!

"I rented a Fuji X-E2S along with a lens. I received everything I needed, including a nice small camera bag to carry it in. Everything arrived in perfect working order, and in fact, looked brand new. Returning everything was just a simple. The box arrived with a pre printed return shipping label."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.