Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

2016-03-25

Great service, helpful humans

"LensRentals has a good selection of gear to chose from, and they make the whole process of renting very awesome. Their customer support people are very friendly, very helpful. "

2016-03-24

Always dependable!

"I love working with LensRentals! They have such friendly and knowledgable employees at the Brentwood location. Very convenient and always an easy transaction! I've only had one issue with a camera not working properly and they resolved the issue ASAP! A++ Service!!"

2016-03-24

popcornjuicedotcom

"LensRentals.com made it so easy for me. Package arrived on time. The company accepted an address change and no fuss was made, Their communication skills are super."

2016-03-23

Very great service!

"Lens rentals made the process of renting a camera very seamless and easy. With shipping reminders and pre-printed labels, the rental process was very straightforward. Communication through the process was concise and timely. I'll continue to use LensRentals.com in the future."

2016-03-21

Great experience!

"Punctual, no worry delivery process with reasonable prices. The customer service I received was also wonderful. I will definitely come back when I need a rental again in the future. Highly recommend!"

2016-03-20

Over the top experience...

"My experience with Lens Rental was over the top. The lenses arrived a day earlier then expected, and were in pristine condition. They were top quality, and packaged very well. Not only did they work smoothly, but were in amazing condition! Loved my whole experience with Lens Rental! Would love to rent again. They are definitely now my top and favorite choice for lens rentals. "

2016-03-20

No HASSLE!

"The whole experience from choosing my products to sending them back was a breeze.
The products were delivered on time, packaged very well, and in 9+condition. The return shipping was a snap. All I had to do was stick new shipping label over the old, drop-off and sign. I believe I could've even scheduled for a FedEx pickup at my location. However a shipping Center was close by
Thanks Lensrentals.com
Jeff Clark

2016-03-18

Painless

"Renting from LensRentals was pain-free and very comforting. They contacted me personally because I entered a different shipping address from my billing address. They checked on my delivery because there was bad weather at the shipping warehouse. They sent me a reminder about shipping my order back on the proper date. Everything was simple, short and to the point. Great customer service, great gear, great prices. Will definitely be using LensRentals more often!"

2016-03-18

Once Again...

"We always have a great experience when we rent equipment from LensRental.com
Tara did a fantastic job! Great customer service all the way through. LensRental.com is our Go To source for equipment.

2016-03-15

first timer

"after searching online looking for lens rentals i stumbled upon this site. did some research and decided to give it a shot. all i can say is i am very satisfied with the service and will be using this for all my lens rentals."

2016-03-13

Great service!

"By far the easiest thing I have done. Completely painless, arrived on time. The gear was in perfect condition! I rented to shoot a wedding and give it a test drive before I bought one. You will not regret using them! "

2016-03-12

I've been a frequent user of this site for over a year now, and it's never let me down!

"My business with lensrentals has always been positive. They are professional, their service is easy to use, and you get exactly what you pay for. Shipping the equipment back is very easy, and so far I've had no problems. The equipment is always in good condition and works reliably, the service is perfect, and the selection is HUGE. Saved me for a lot of gigs (even last minute ones). The prices are also very reasonable and easy to understand. I'm also pleased that they are fairly transparent about their policies."

Excellent equipment!

"Excellent support from Lens Rental as well as excellent equipment. The only reason not to give them 5 stars is that there is a weak link in their delivery - FedEx! They left a note on my door of an attempted delivery while I was waiting inside! Not a sound was heard. It was the last day before my trip and the LensRental agent made phone calls to FedEx so I could make the 98 mile round-trip to meet their delivery truck at their depot late evening. Nerve-racking, as the success of my shoot depended on the camera I had rented. Next time I will pay a fee and have it shipped to my local FedEx agent instead of my house."

Best Imaginable

"The entire experience was as close to perfect as possible, from first contact, to the close of the transaction completely Rhonda compare. Everyone was knowledgeable, and polite. I was constantly kept aware of the status at all times. I didn't think this type of service was still available!"

Excellent overall experience

"Lens was delivered on time, and was in perfect condition. No hassle at all. I chose LensRentals.com over their competitors due to their superior Lens Cap + insurance coverage that allowed me to take the lens out of the country and still be covered (even if it were to be stolen). Their competitors don't offer that. I will be renting from LensRentals.com for a long time to come."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.