• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

What is this?

"LensRentals.com was right on the money with their service and equipment. As this was the first time I used them, I was a but apprehensive about the process. But the setup & billing were easy and after a quick reference phone call, it was all set up. Shipping was as promised and I had the lens to use on my special project. I'd recommend lensrentals.com to anyone looking for access to a high-quality lens for a limited amount of time for a reasonable price..."

"This was my first order with LensRentals and it was great. Verification process was both quick and thorough. Lens was great and delivered when specified.

Overall - definitely recommend LensRentals for all your lens rental needs.

"I wanted a long telephoto lens to photograph wildlife in Africa. The ordering process was easy. LensRental shipped it to me, comprehensive insurance for everything except immersion in water was included, and when I was finished I returned the lens in the same box with shipping prepaid. The lens looked brand new and performed flawlessly. "

"Awesome customer service, great prices, fast shipping. It's nice to be able to rent lenses before you buy them, or to be able to rent lenses that you may not be able to afford yet, for special sessions. I look forward to renting more lenses from them. I won't go anywhere else. "

"First time renter...excellent service and I would definetly rent again."

"Lens arrived on time and was exactly what I rented. I will definitely rent camera equipment from LensRentals.com again. "

"Great lens! The only suggestion I have is that the lens should have come with a tripod ring. It is a little heavy to mount without it. "

"Great service, great equipment. I will use them again."

"I really liked the packaging. A little confusion on the original order but customer service handled it and things went smoothly from there."

"This transaction went exactly the way it was supposed to."

"Super clean gear and it was a very smooth process. Shipping was easy and the rental was super affordable!"

"This was my 1st time renting a camera & 1st time using this company. It was a pleasure doing business with them, it was simple & very courteous email communication with them. The item was shipped as discussed without any issues. I will certainly used them again & refer friends. Thank you for making this experience a pleasure."

"the customer service is outstanding, very quick response to any question you might have. Easy to work with. Will definitely rent from them again!"

"This was my first lens rental. The customer service is great! They made it an easy experience. The Tamron 150-600 is a wonderful lens. Thank you lens rental.com!"

"I was more than extremely satisfied with Lensrental's services and staff. They remember clients, they display enough humor and sarcasm in their contacts with clients to make themselves memorable and appreciated.

I would strongly recommend Lensrentals to anyone looking to explore the wide variety of lenses and cameras they offer.

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.