• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

What is this?

"they did everything they were supposed to do and i screwed up returning the rental and they did not charge me even though they had to overnight it back to them because of me . thank you very much"

"One day shipping was a lifesaver!"

"Great selection, efficient delivery, affordable rates, easy to send back, and very friendly customer service. I've rented from them numerous times and appreciate the chance to use lens I could never afford to buy. "

"Very professional and quick replies with any questions I had. Easy to ship back. I've used them 3 times so far and totally recommend them. "

"The shipper lost the lens for awhile. LensRentals was going to overnight me another if the original didn't come before my vacation. They talked to me daily about the progress. The lens came on time and I used it quite a lot on my vacation. I would definitely use them again. "

"Price was my biggest complaint. Too expensive. Should not card for the days that item is received. Item arrived in the evening. "

"Great service! Delivered on time and as advertised!"

"I have always had a great experience with this company and will always continue to use their services. "

"Well let me first start by saying i didn't get the camera on the first day I rented it, the NE region was getting blasted with one of the worst storms of the year. However the customer service team promptly called me informing me of the delay and then presented me with option due to the delay. Some of the best customer service I've ever had!"

"Overall great experience... lens arrived as promised, performed as expected (not broken or scratched) and the people I talked to were so friendly! "

"Order was shipped an delivered as promised. The gear was in perfect working order and was well worth the money spent."

"Good customer relationships, easy to navigate website, I like
the reviews by the helmeted marvel and would like more of them with his commentary on lenses and cameras

"Excellent Service. No funny stuff. Great experience. Willl be renting from them again shortly!"

"I love renting from you guys! The process is so easy and too legit! Too Legit to Quit ! Customer service is literally on Point every time! "

"I am very happy with LensRental.com. the lens was in perfect condition and packed well. It was easy to repack and return. There was a problem with shipping (FedEx) and I had to go to the Fed Ex building to retrieve the lens. LensRental paid for the postage as a way to make the situation right. I consider that good service. They were responsive to all inquires. Great company and I will use them again. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.