Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-07-02

Very Happy!!

"I was extremely satisfied with my lens rental. The online ordering process was very user friendly, the lens was packaged quite securely, it even arrived a day early. I wanted to keep the lens one more day, and it was super easy and convenient for me to go online and extend my order for one more day. I will definitely be using this service again. Thank you!"

2016-07-01

Great first impression

"This was my very first time to ever try lens rental and I went with Lensrentals.com because they had the lens I was needing in stock and it was cheaper than other companies. I'm glad I gave them a try and I will use them again for future lens rental. It was a very easy transaction and everything was packed well and arrived on time and just as expected. I just wish Fedex wasn't their main carrier. "

2016-06-30

Smashing good time

"It said give to my review a catchy title, in hindsight the adjective smashing might not be best suited for renting glass lenses but I digress. This being my first lense rental from these went extremely smooth. I was going out of the country to shoot for ten days. Ended up with around 15,000 photos which half I shot with rented equipment. These guys have the process down to a science. You pick what you need, tell them when you need it and it all just happens. Thanks again LensRentals.com! Also ps. If you're interested in the Canon 70-200 F2.8L IS II, the answer is yes. Just do it.

-Austin

2016-06-30

Excellent transaction!

"Delivered on time, extended my rental with no issues - just watch for return of product; you HAVE to use FedEx direct to ship the product. My rental was late and I used a FedEx express from my employers shipping dept. who didn't check it in when they got it, Lensrentals was very good about this since it was my first rental with them and let it slide..."

2016-06-28

Very Happy

"Great service and equipment definitely will use again. "

2016-06-27

Absolutely perfect

"Everything I expected and more. Delivery was on time and the lens was in perfect shape. The opportunity to buy the lens was also a huge bonus! Recommend to everyone who is thinking about a lens or camera."

2016-06-27

"Lens Rental made everything super-easy. The lens was wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in a soft case, then carefully packed inside foam shaped to perfectly hold the soft case. Had no issues with the lens or the lens hood, the return label made shipping everything back a breeze. Would definitely recommend them to others."

2016-06-26

great rental company! fast delivery!

"it came in on time! and over all worked well. i did have some issues with my lens not auto focusing. but i easily resolved the issue with cleaning the metal contacts on the camera body. other wise i didnt have any trouble with the camera :D in fact i forgot it was a rental wile on vacation lol. i would very much recommend this company to any one that needs a good camera or lens for a short amount of time!"

2016-06-26

Better than Expected

"Delivery and return worked as promised. Sweet treat for a father's day."

2016-06-25

great lens and service

"thank you for the quick and on time delivery - great lens and a great price!"

2016-06-24

Never an issue

"I've never had an issue with Lensrental.com. They service is grade A."

2016-06-24

great service

"Easy, quick and efficient. Equipment arrived as scheduled and as ordered. Return instructions clear and shipping return label included. Return shipping reminder was helpful. Perfect."

2016-06-23

Easy Peasy!

"This was my first time renting equipment and the process was really seamless. I was surprised that the equipment was in its own carrying case and the pickup and return process was very easy. I would rent from this company again because everything went as planned and the equipment I rented worked just as it was supposed to."

2016-06-23

great and efficent

"love the easy in ordering online,the delivery always right on time and of course the reminders when to return or extend online could not ask for a better service .No one can beat this rental service"

2016-06-19

Great gear, great folks

"Great customer service! I'll definitely be renting from LensRentals again ."

This review was modified by joncarterjoncarter on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.