Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-11

Awesome as always

"The equipment I rented arrived on time and was ready to go. When I needed an extension, I got the excellent customer service I've come to expect. And as an added bonus, during the rental I got a handwritten note from LensRentals thanking me for past favorable comments about their services -- THAT was incredibly cool! Didn't need that to be sold on LR as my "go to" for rentals, regardless of price -- from my very first rental with them, it's the knowledge I'll always get the best in customer service. They're not so much a business renting cameras and lenses as they are a partner in achieving my photographic goals."

2017-06-11

LensRentals is great

"I've rented from these guys a few times and the experience continues to be excellent. The company is really reasonable, their policies are practical and they are just basically a really good company to work with. They've perfected the shipping process to be as simple as possible and their built in extra time for delivery ensures you have your equipment in plenty of time for your event. I will continue to rent from them in the future."

2017-06-10

Great experience

"I rented the HCX1000 for a few days to test it out, before just buying one. It came extremely well packaged and included a quality case. The camera was in perfect condition and worked perfectly! I would totally rent from them again!"

2017-06-10

Never Disappoints!

"We've been using LensRentals for a few years now and their level of service, commitment and detail are outstanding. They deliver on time, they provide you with all the necessary tools to ensure a safe delivery back and provide an amazing product at a price that can't be beat. I highly recommend them."

2017-06-09

The best there is!

"Super fast shipping, never an issue."

2017-06-09

Speedy delivery. Great customer service. Looking forward to more rentals

"Enjoyed using the lens. Going to try a couple more. "

2017-06-08

Return User

"Great service from Lensrentals.com Always on time, gear has always been as promised - everything that should be there is there, everything works, battery is charged."

2017-06-08

EXCELLENT!

"Great company! Saved me a lot of money from buying a camera! Everything came on time and the camera was in great condition when I received it. "

RickCampbell's Avatar

2017-06-06

Saved the weekend!!

"Simple: the lens arrived on time and worked perfectly. I have to buy one soon!"

2017-06-05

Always excellent!

"Super working with LensRentals.com! Fantastic service and awesome selection of lenses. My "Go-To" place for lenses."

2017-06-05

Awesome!

"Customer service was great and products were perfect. "

2017-06-04

Great rental, loved the camera

"I rented my first serious mirrorless, really had a chance to get to use it, loved it and kept it. easy process to rent."

AndreaDe La Cruz's Avatar

Perfect!

"I've gotten two lens rentals, I recently started Photography as a business and I hear so many mix reviews about different lenses, that it really leaves you confused, I decided to rent some the ones I was curious about, and I am so glad that this service exist. I love the packaging that the lenses come in, I love the convenience of the packaging. The only minor thing that I wish was different is the shipping fee, I don't make a lot of money yet so I cannot keep up with the rental, I wish I could rent more. Other than that...I LOVE IT!! Also I absolutely love Rogers reviews!!!"

Love LensRental

"I love LensRental. They are amazing, even when my gear wasn't shipped by FedEx on the day it was suppose to be. All I had to do was scan the receipt and show them that I did ship it on the correct date and everything was smooth sailing from there. Great company. Will use them again and always recommend them! "

2017-06-04

"AMAZING!! I plan on borrowing all my lenses from here in the future"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.