Stores > LensRentals.com

901-754-9100

Product & services pricing Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-02-06

Fast and perfect

"LensRentals wide selection of equipment is easy to order and easy to return."

2017-02-05

"Great experience every time I've rented. Gear works perfectly and everything is exactly as advertised. It wont be my last rental!"

2017-02-02

Always on time and outstanding customer service!

"As always an outstanding renter experience! "

2017-01-27

great service

"lost my little viewfinder bag / and they charged me only a very reasonable fee to replace / great service (and the Oly M.Zuiko 12-100 F 4.0 has spoiled me I'm afraid).."

2017-01-26

Superb Company

"Really, as a professional filmmaker, it is a treat working with these guys - they have a personal touch and always deliver on time, in great condition."

2017-01-26

Great service

"I was very pleased with all aspects of lensrentals.com
Phone advice was great, the camera arrived exactly when promised and return process a breez3

2017-01-25

very happy with the service

"I rented one lens and a filter. Arrived a day early and worked great!!!"

2017-01-23

Amazing Service

"LensRentals was recommended to me and they really came through. It was an easy process to rent. They shipped it directly to the hotel I was staying at and it was waiting for me upon my arrival. When I was done all I had to do was repackage in the box it came in and arrange for Fed Ex to pick it back up and return it to LensRentals. I will absolutely us them in the future."

2017-01-20

Awesone Rental!

"I rented the Canon 70-200 f/2.8 USM telephoto zoom lens to photograph one of my daughter's gymnastics meets. The rental process was a breeze; even received the lens a day early at no extra charge. The lens - fabulous. I would definitely recommend the lens and LensRentals.com. I will be renting another, less "over-the-top", lens for the next meet as I try to determine what works and what fits the budget to eventually purchase. Thanks LensRentals.com."

2017-01-19

Excellent service

"Straight forward process to order and return. "

2017-01-18

Best customer service of ANY company, period.

"I've been a LensRentals.com customer for almost three years now, and I can't say enough about how incredible they are with their customers. Not only do they have the most holistic inventory of any video rental business I've ever seen, but their interface and workflow are perfectly designed and the process of receiving your items could not be any smoother.

You'd think renting gear from online and waiting for it to arrive would be a clunky, tedious, and somewhat risky process, but I've never had any surprises with LensRentals.com and my gear has unfailingly arrived at its destination when I requested. It's always been in pristine condition, and anytime I've had questions or concerns, I've simply called their direct line and a human has immediately picked up the phone every time.

I cannot say enough good things about LensRentals.com. They're my exclusive source for renting video equipment and they should be yours, too. And I promise I wasn't paid to write this - the experience has just ben that freaking good.

2017-01-18

Goodcompany!

"My review of their service is 5 STARS!! It was easy and came on time. That was great.

I rented the osmo mobile, that....not so great. Please note the unit worked perfect and was in great shape, I just wasnt a fan of the product. Felt cheaply made and honestly didnt perform as expected.
Besides that I will definitely rent again, just a different device next time.

2017-01-16

The Go-To Guys

"Lensrentals is always reliable and dependable."

2017-01-15

Customer Service and Product Quality: Both Flawless

"I've rented lenses from LensRentals several times and they provide exceptional glass at a reasonable price, every time.
Very speedy delivery, great customer service, exceptional lenses. I wouldn't rent from anyone else.

2017-01-15

Great products & Service!

"Great lenses & prices. Great shipping, packing & quality. Attention to detail is obvious."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.