Stores > LensRentals.com

• Phone: 901-754-9100
    • Customer Support: 901-754-9100
    • Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

wonderful experience

"very good service quick and professional the gear was in very good shape "

Love this service!

"Rented a Canon EF 100 - 400mm zoom for a vacation in Jackson Hole. Arrived on time and in great condition. Lens was in it's own case. Paid about $100 for a 2 day rental of an $1,900 lens -- that's a pretty good value. One suggestion would be to add a piece of tape so you can tape close the return package. The FedEx office I shipped from had a tape gun but you can't always count on that. Really happy this service exists. Nice work guys!"

Nice service!

"Everything arrived on time and packaged very well. Easy to return and they email a confirmation when they receive the return. Very satisfied with this service.

Happy & Surprised

"I was very happy the rental of the camera. The camera performed as expected and was reasonably priced. The camera was however "well used" with the rubber grips being worn out which left me with black on my hands. This did not effect the photographs nor my ability to get the shots. I would recommend LensRentals.com."

2017-01-03

LensRentals, a clear and sharp choice!

"I've been using LensRentals for special projects and testing of Lenses before actually purchasing. The folks there have always provided exceptional and timely service with a smooth process. Shipping is always timely and there are no hidden costs or surprises in the transaction.

Renting equipment could not be easier and I highly recommend their services.

2016-12-28

Excellent Quality

"Great equipment quality and service!"

2016-12-26

Lens Rentals Comes Through Again!

"This is the 4th time I have rented from Lensrentals in 2016, and every time has gone perfectly. The gear I rent is always on time, and the staff there has always been great with fielding any questions that I may have. The prices are very reasonable, and I definitely would recommend getting the lenscap + protection, as that covers you for pretty much everything, at a minimal extra cost. Well worth it!!"

2016-12-25

Perfect - just what was promised

"I received the lens on time, and it was packaged perfectly, and worked perfectly. Exactly as I hoped."

2016-12-21

Just what i needed

"I had to get the perfect shot for my parents christmas present. Lens rentals made it possible for me to get the equipment I needed. This is a wonderful service with great selection and pricing!"

2016-12-17

Tamron 150-600 rocks

"Rented Tamron 150-600mm lens for a Tanzanian safari trip. The lens arrived exactly as scheduled, in great condition (looked brand new), and in a terrific Lowepro caring case. Returning the lens was a breeze with a provided prepaid Fedex shipping label. Very satisfied."

2016-12-17

So easy!

"I ordered the lens and filter I wanted with just clicks, got the exact cost and ordered. It arrived early, had everything in the box and lens was in great condition!. Had the box with easy instructions on how to return. I used the lens, and got some awesome shots. Return instructions and taking it to FEDEX were so EASY!!! They sent emails to let me know they received it. WOW! I will rent again!"

2016-12-14

Pleased & Amazed!

"LensRentals is amazing! I'll be renting from them exclusively from now on!
Great service techs and client reps. Extremely easy to deal with. Shipped to me on time and complete. Equipment in new condition. Packaged well. Couldn't ask for more.

2016-12-12

First time user

"I was really surprised how easy it was to rent from lensrentals. It was so straight forward and to cap it all off, it was very affordable. Now all i have to do is buy the lens as I fell in love with them both. :)"

2016-12-12

Great Customer Service

"I have been renting cameras & Lens from LensRentals for the past five years. They have helped me on several occasions to get the right equipment delivered at my home and workshop locations. Great Job!"

2016-12-11

Wonderful in every way!

"Excellent service on the phone, quickly worked with me to overcome a shipping delay. You can tell they really care about their customers!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.