Stores > LensRentals.com

• Customer Support: 901-754-9100
    • Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

azteca21's Avatar

2016-05-06

Rental lenses for your DSLR? So easy! So affordable! I love it!

"LensRentals.com makes renting and returning professional level lenses insanely easy. The Lenscap+ insurance alleviates any worries over lost or stolen items. They shipping is timely and reliable, and they even include a return shipping label with your paperwork inside the box. Just put it back in the box it came in, tape it up, and drop at a FedEx location.

This was my second rental from them, and I plan to use them in the future.

2016-05-06

Excellent rental service

"1st time renter and couldn't be more impressed. Everything arrived on my expected date. When I went to extend my order online I couldn't due to low stock, I called and they made arrangements so I could keep it longer. Would definitely recommend and use this service again!"

2016-05-05

You have 600mm on tap? Yes please!

"I rented a sigma 150-600mm C for chump change for my vacation last week, and I have 0 complaints. The lens arrived a day early, and it was love at first snap! I've been a lens rentals customer for several years, and they have never failed to deliver. Thanks!"

2016-04-29

Lensrentals.com: Star of the photosession

"Excellent lens selection. Lens arrived a day early which allowed my receiving service to get the lens to me on time. Very rapid and thorough responses to several email queries. Lensrentals handled placing the Fedex order for pickup from the remote delivery location I had to use. Lens arrived very well packed, with all accessories, in excellent working order. Lens return process was well documented and very easy to implement.

Would highly recommend Lensrental.com and will rent from them again in the future.

2016-04-29

Would def. use LensRental.com again!

"On time delivery! Great customer service! Great equipment & packaging! Everything went very smoothly! Thanks for a great experience! "

2016-04-28

Awesome customer service

"Lens Rentals goes the extra mile. Great service. Effortless rental returns."

2016-04-28

Lens Rentals filled a hole in my gear supply

"I have been thinking about buying the lens that I rented to do more Interior shooting. Since I don't have a pipeline I figured renting the lens would be a good way to get use to it before shelling out the money for a new lens. It was a good decision and if I continue to get more Real Estate work I will definitely buy one. Thanks for having what I needed to get the job done.

Kirk

2016-04-25

Monster service for a Monster lens

"Ordered a Canon 500mm f4 and it arrived on time and in great working order. Smooth process and wonderful lens. "

Easy Peasy

"This entire experience could not have been better. A phone call helped answer my questions along with them setting up the order for my online completion. Premium quality gear arrived on time, packed carefully, cheat sheet included for my first time shooting this brand of camera. Equipment worked flawlessly resulting in perhaps my best photoshoot ever! Also, this way I got to try out some of the equipment I'm thinking of purchasing.

I highly recommend these folks for excellent service and a great value!!!

Jim W.

Great Service!

"I rented a Fuji X-E2S along with a lens. I received everything I needed, including a nice small camera bag to carry it in. Everything arrived in perfect working order, and in fact, looked brand new. Returning everything was just a simple. The box arrived with a pre printed return shipping label."

2016-04-24

Lens rentals are the best in the world at what they do. Do you understand what I'm telling you?

"Accept no substitutes. Yeaoh!!!"

Very easy process

"I will never again buy a lens or body without renting it first. The LensRentals renting process is as easy as you please and reasonable prices."

2016-04-21

Fantastic!!

"I loved the sense package and the Canon 70D Camera!! I'm totally sold on renting from lens rentals!! Thank-you!!"

2016-04-18

Just great

"I was shooting my first wedding, and needed better lenses than I own. Lens rentals made the whole renting process very easy and at very reasonable prices. Customer service was great to."

2016-04-16

"The LensRentals staff was very professional and responsive to my needs. They answered questions promptly and thoroughly. The equipment provided was in excellent conditon. It was shipped in time to be at the requested pick up point at the time I needed it. I highly recommend LensRentals and will rent form them again as the need arises. Great job "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.