Stores > LensRentals.com

• Customer Support: 901-754-9100
    • Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

2016-06-16

Perfect in every way!

"I used to rent through another company, but LensRentals has done everything right to earn my business. On my last order, I ordered a 5D MkIII along with some of the heavy duty lenses. Not only was everything in perfect working order, but they shipped it all in a Pelican case for easy and safe transport. Each lens had a soft case for it as well! The camera came with all the manual and quick reference guide, which was a nice touch as well.

Just as important is the knowledgeable customer service LR provides. I've rented from them several times now, and if something seems questionable about the rental, they proactively call me to make sure I meant to order what I ordered and offer suggestions.

This is a company who loves photography/videography, and wants to make sure the experience is fantastic for their customers. I

2016-06-12

Perfect equipment, perfect puctures!

"I rented a Canon 5d mark iii and a prime lens for our trip to Yellowstone. They came out awesome! "

2016-06-12

Wonderful!

"Very smooth transaction. Fast shipping. Great to try out a new lens without having to buy it. I will rent from LensRentals.com again."

2016-06-11

Shipping issues

"I got a notification from fedex that the package will arrive at the end of the day and it arrived before noon. When I requested to picked it up from a local location it took another day without having the package I should have."

2016-06-10

Great Job!!

"It was truly amazing. This was my first time using you guys and I got all of my rentals on time, cheap, and in perfect condition. When I had forgot to send back an item it was fast and easy and it didn't feel like a hassle. Thank you so much. I will continue using you guys for rentals. "

2016-06-10

Great company to go with!

"Rented from LensRentals 3 times. Every time equipment was delivered on time. Cameras and lenses were in mint condition. Customer service is there when you need them. Overall 5 stars!"

2016-06-09

Great Service!

"The website was so easy to navigate, and choosing a lens and rental details were a snap! My package arrived exactly when it was supposed to and sending it back was as simple as scheduling a FedEx pickup! They even send you confirmation after they've received their retuned product! I will definitely be using this company again!"

2016-06-08

Dance Extravaganza!!

"Had several recitals to cover simultaneously and not quite enough cameras to go around.Lens Rental had the perfect solution, the Canon C100 was the perfect match for my cameras and the price was right. Staff helped me set the camera up and pick up and drop off where just too easy.
Thanks!!
JT

2016-06-08

Great Guys over at Lens Rentals!

"I'm always purchasing stuff from these guys especially LensAuthority! Always easy and best price."

Always Sharp

"I haven't tried any other lens rental companies, probably because I've never needed to! Or wanted to for that matter. I've never had an issue. Service is inhumanly consistent. As well as their customer service. If I ever have an issue is small, and it's taken care of quickly and painlessly."

Lens-rentals Rocks.

"I couldn't be happier with the quality and care exuded by the staff and the delivery of the product. Would definitely be renting again. To my surprise the product I wanted is a new product not yet on the market but I was pleasantly surprised seeing at LR. Great job guys keep up the good work."

Great service

"The lens that I rented came quickly, in very good condition, with all the accessories (caps, hood, &tc.) and very well packed. Package included return shipping label. Also, good rental price for the period of time.
Definitely the place to go to try a lens before buying.

Thanks

2016-06-05

Great Service

"Also, Customer'sCustomer Support line was top notch, will rent from again."

2016-06-04

Excellent service

"I rented a Nikon D750 body from LensRentals for 8 days, it arrived 2 days early, so I actually had it in my hands for 10 days. The body was virtually new and I was sorely tempted to just keep at and buy it using their offer, but unfortunately I can't justify the cost right now. I did use it on 2 shoots and it performed beautifully. Shipping it back was a breeze, just pack it back up and affix the label, drop it off at the FedEx place and that's all! I'll be renting again from LR, probably for an upcoming shoot, thanks!"

2016-06-03

Lens rentals from here on out

"Great company to do business with. Will use them for all my future needs."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.