Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-15

Satisfied Customer

"Was very happy with my total experience using LensRentals.com. They came highly recommended from a family member and I was not disappointed. The online ordering was very easy and straight forward. There was a nice selection of equipment and thought the prices were fair. Items came very well packed to avoid damage which also made it nice to reuse to send back. Love that they supplied a prepaid FedEx return label along with a very handy piece of tape with added humor for resealing the box. Great experience all around and would highly recommend checking this company out for your next photo shoot.

Neil
Media PA

2017-06-15

In a word- awesome!

"Simple process, great pre-order service, good price.
Lenses were clean and in great condition.
Shipping was as scheduled, return was easy.
Definitely recommended!

2017-06-12

Canon 24-105 F4.0/L lens

"Lens arrived very well packaged. Lens was very clean and no issues at all. Worked very well for the corporate event I rented it for. I will continue to rent for any other future projects that requires equipment I do not have or to try before I invest on a new purchase ."

RoyKropp's Avatar

Sony 70-200 lens rental

"The lens arrived ahead of schedule and was packed very well. The lens was in fine condition and worked well during the rental period. The return was very easy because of the care LensRentals packed the lens originally, which made reusing the materials efficient. They even included extra tape for securing the shipping box. A very pleasant experience. "

Awesome as always

"The equipment I rented arrived on time and was ready to go. When I needed an extension, I got the excellent customer service I've come to expect. And as an added bonus, during the rental I got a handwritten note from LensRentals thanking me for past favorable comments about their services -- THAT was incredibly cool! Didn't need that to be sold on LR as my "go to" for rentals, regardless of price -- from my very first rental with them, it's the knowledge I'll always get the best in customer service. They're not so much a business renting cameras and lenses as they are a partner in achieving my photographic goals."

LensRentals is great

"I've rented from these guys a few times and the experience continues to be excellent. The company is really reasonable, their policies are practical and they are just basically a really good company to work with. They've perfected the shipping process to be as simple as possible and their built in extra time for delivery ensures you have your equipment in plenty of time for your event. I will continue to rent from them in the future."

2017-06-10

Great experience

"I rented the HCX1000 for a few days to test it out, before just buying one. It came extremely well packaged and included a quality case. The camera was in perfect condition and worked perfectly! I would totally rent from them again!"

2017-06-10

Never Disappoints!

"We've been using LensRentals for a few years now and their level of service, commitment and detail are outstanding. They deliver on time, they provide you with all the necessary tools to ensure a safe delivery back and provide an amazing product at a price that can't be beat. I highly recommend them."

2017-06-09

The best there is!

"Super fast shipping, never an issue."

2017-06-09

Speedy delivery. Great customer service. Looking forward to more rentals

"Enjoyed using the lens. Going to try a couple more. "

2017-06-08

Return User

"Great service from Lensrentals.com Always on time, gear has always been as promised - everything that should be there is there, everything works, battery is charged."

2017-06-08

EXCELLENT!

"Great company! Saved me a lot of money from buying a camera! Everything came on time and the camera was in great condition when I received it. "

RickCampbell's Avatar

2017-06-06

Saved the weekend!!

"Simple: the lens arrived on time and worked perfectly. I have to buy one soon!"

2017-06-05

Always excellent!

"Super working with LensRentals.com! Fantastic service and awesome selection of lenses. My "Go-To" place for lenses."

2017-06-05

Awesome!

"Customer service was great and products were perfect. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.