• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

What is this?

"Very quick and reliable service. I would definitely use them again."

"I have rented from LensRentals.com many times and have always received my items when promised, have been able to extend if needed and the lenses were always in excellent shape."

"LenRental.com is great! They have the equipment I need at a price that fits my budget. Quick delivery and easy return. I can't ask for anything more!

"Clear, efficient process. You get what you ordered when you needed it."

"The lens arrived on time in excellent condition. I would use LensRentals again, or recommend to others."

"The people at LensRentals.com are courteous and knowledgeable. Their delivery system is quick and timely. They go out of their way to help in any way they can. I will never rent camera gear anywhere else!"

"Super convenient and professional. Really my best resource for my diverse photographic needs..."

"lens rentals always delivers. i have come to rely on them completely. thanks for the awesome service"

"This service treated me incredibly well and it was an amazing experience using them. They offer competitive rates and all of the most desirable gear. Their customer service is excellent and they educate you to make the whole process a snap. They simplify things to make it extremely easy."

"My first time using lensrentals and I had an excellent experience! They were able to ship my items overnigt and I received them the next day! Very very satisfied with how they also handled their verification process! Great company indeed!"

"Service delivered as promised. Good selection of photo gear available for renting EXCEPT for UV / haze filters, which I would have liked to rent."

"This is a wonderful company! Renting my camera equipment is so much easier--and cheaper--than purchasing things that I wouldn't use on a daily basis. I absolutely love using LensRental."

"I think Lens Rental would be better served if they went to a system where the customer talked to a real person about his/her order. A knowledgeable service person can assist to make sure the order is complete and all the necessary wigets are ordered, and in my case the order is submitted.
Thanks
Tom
Once I talked to a real person the service was superior.

"First time I order camera equipment, and for now on Lens Rentals is my place to make business with. Overall excellent experience and service. All the equipment in excellent condition. I will be placing another order very soon! Thanks LensRentals.com!!!!!"

"Impressed by how simple the the return process was. The equipment was like new and the whole process was quick and easy. I'll use LensRentals again."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.