Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-05-14

Best service

"Excellent inventory, quick and efficient phone customer support (no dumb computer, a human being!), ahead of time dilivery and outstanding packaging. Best on-line experience in a long long time. Strongly recommended if you need an item for a single occadion or before you buy a new lens or camera. Worth the price. "

2017-05-12

Great Experience!

"My LensRental experience was excellent from the start! Picking out my gear was very easy. I knew exactly what I was getting and when I was supposed to get it. I was pleasantly surprised to find it on my doorstep early! The gear I rented was in excellent condition and I had zero problems with it. If you are needing to supplement your gear, or just wanting to try some thing new, give LensRentals a shout, It was well worth it! "

2017-05-12

EXCELLENT!!!

"You can never go wrong with lensrentals! A++++++ Customer Service This is the second lens I have bought from them, I will continue to visit them for the rest of my life! "

2017-05-11

Great Rental

"I rented the Nikon 200-500 lens to use at a Birmingham Indy car race. The lens was really great with my D500, but it was heavy. I could hand hold for short periods but I used a monopod to help control the weight and balance (not unexpected). The delivery was on time, the packaging was well done and the return instructions were clear and easy to follow. I will rent from LensRentals again!"

2017-05-10

Perfect for what I needed!

"Everything about my LensRental.com experience was perfect! From the convenience of picking up the equipment to the performance of the equipment, everything was PERFECT! I would highly recommend LensRentals.com to anyone. "

2017-05-10

Excellent service!!! Excellent camera!!!! Will recommend and use again!

"Fantastic people to deal with. I was very pleased with the service. The camera arrived as described and worked fantastic!!! We were filming a conference that we put on and it did an awesome job!!! Will recommend and I would definitely use again!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-05-09

Great equipment and service

"Renting from LensRentals gives you a chance to check out equipment before you invest in a large purchase. They handle everything in an extremely professional manner; their equipment is top of the line."

Las Vegas, Nevada Verified Customer
2017-05-07

Brilliant company

"This is a fantastic way to try a product (especially an expensive product) to see if it suits your needs and expectations before you buy it! LensRentals even offers a discounted purchase price on the item, should you decide you can't live without it. The process for renting with LensRentals was quick and easy, and customer service was absolutely perfect through the process, quickly responding to any questions that I had about the equipment they offered, or on the rental process, itself. The lens I rented arrived exactly when I wanted it, safe and sound, very well packaged, and LensRental even provided ALL of the necessary items to send it back the same way it came - they even included the tape! They also offer terrific insurance, at a very reasonable cost. This is a completely worry free and fun experience. What a great idea! "

2017-05-05

Awesome

"Great experience. Simple simple simple. "

2017-05-05

Always a simple pleasure

"They have all the gear for rent and are very helpful, responsive, and punctual. I feel I can rely on them for excellent service and excellent products! Love Rogers blog too."

Perfect

"Everything was delivered and as described. I will definitely order from LensRentals in the future, thank you guys! The customer service was also great."

Accommodating and great service

"Great lenses and customer service. I was unable to return my lenses back in person and they made sure I got it shipped and extended my time period to make sure I had time. "

Very good

"Everything from start to finish was top-notch. The product arrived as advertised. Unfortunately, we had to cancel our travel plans last minute so I wasn't able to use the rented lens the way I wanted but LensRentals did everything I expected from them. Will use again"

2017-05-03

Trustworthy and Outstanding Service

"Simply stated, LensRentals is Trustworthy! On my first rental of a very expensive lens, I was apprehensive. The team at LensRentals answered all of my questions and concerns very patiently. The lens arrived on time and my photos from a two-week safari are testimony to the quality of their products!"

2017-05-03

Great choice for photo equipment rentals

"Have used LensRental a number of times in the past and found the quality/value of the rentals to be superb. I have only needed to call support once (for a missed pickup on my end) and they could't have been more helpful. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.