Stores > LensRentals.com

• Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

Great Rental

"I had a very good experience with LensRental. My lenses arrived on time and were in perfect condition. I will definitely use them again. "

2016-03-10

You can find a lot of places to rent camera equipment, none compares to LensRentals!

"I couldn't be more please doing business with LensRentals! Quick service, easy to use order system, GREAT customer service.
Nowadays, a lot more rentals places have pop up all over the internet, but none can come close to LensRentals. I would definitely recommend it to any photographer or videographer in the market for rental equipment. And with the addition of their sister outfit, Lensauthority, all my rental/purchasing needs are cover. Couldn't ask for anything else!

Great Way to Try out Gears of Interest

"Was on the waiting list for a Zeiss Loxia 21mm for months, and then noticed the $300 temporary price drop on the Sigma Quattro DP0, which has a 21mm equivalent lens with its Foveon sensor, which I've always wanted to try out. Wanted to see if this would be a cheap alternative to the Loxia. Was able to try it out over a weekend. Everything about the transaction was great and convenient, and the equipment arrived in great condition, batteries charged and ready to go out of the box. The return process was easy and convenient. Overall, a very good experience. It convinced me to wait for the Loxia, which did come a few days later."

excellent

"gave me an extra day for free"

Excellent service

"Easy to find what I needed and place the order. Delivery was on time and the gear was perfect! Return was even easier - put the gear back in the original boxes and paste the enclosed shipping sticker on the box and bring the to fedex! Done!"

Wish there was a case

"Everything went smoothly with the equipment. Delivered on time and worked exactly as advertised. The only issue we had was that everything was in a big cardboard box and had to be transported to, from and around the location like that. Unfortunately the manufacturer didn't design a case for the head unit that held the reflector bowl, cords, brackets etc."

2016-03-06

Good tryout

"I wanted to try out a camera/lens combo that a local bird club member has and takes spectacular shots--I shoot micro 4/3, so I wanted to try the other (Canon 70D/Canon 400mm f5.6). Ordered it, got when promised, packaged well. Had it to try for 6 days, but in actuality only 2 days over a weekend. It is a pricey way to see if that's the camera or lens you want, but not as pricey as buying it then deciding you don't like it. I thought some of the requirements I had to fulfill before renting were a little over the top, but it was minor and did it. The return process was painless; just use the box it came in along with a preprinted return label. I'd do it again given some ambiguity about lenses or a camera."

2016-03-04

Check file numbering

"This is the second time I have rented a Canon 7D Mk 2. First time no problem. This time every time I used a new card the file/image numbering reverted back to 0001! I did not realize this until I downloaded all cards to my hard drive. Now I have three files numbered 0001!! I quickly change this setting but the damage was done. No fun!!!"

2016-03-04

Simplicity and Reliability

"This is not the first time that I have rented a lens from LensRentals.com. The ordering process is easy. The lenses are what I expect based on manufacturer specs and user reviews. LensRentals responds quickly to my questions and requests.

Lenses arrive when promised (or perhaps even early). Lenses have always been well packaged. A return label comes with the package.

Bottom line: I have been entirely satisfied with LensRentals and highly recommend the company.

2016-02-28

Amazing service

"Decided to rent a lens 2 days before leaving for my trip was a little nervous if I would get the lens on time. Decided to call to see if it was possible they said it would not be a problem and sure enough lens showed up on time and ready for the trip! Great service friendly and helpful!!!! Will rent again!"

2016-02-27

If only ....

"If only the stuff would arrive on time everything would be great. Lensrental staff were great. They offered all sorts of apologies, but FEDEX screwed up ... again. This is the second time Lensrental and I have had this problem. Extending my rental as compensation is of no use when the trip itinerary is set ahead of time. Simply put, the price is right, the equipment is reliable, but the delivery is not."

2016-02-23

Very easy to do business with.

"2nd time I have used LensRentals and both times I have had great experiences.
I highly recommend them to anyone interested in trying out gear before buying.

GREAT Customer Service!

"I am trying to figure out my next big lens purchase so I rented 3 lenses from LensRentals.com. This was my first experience with LensRentals.com and it is one of the best customer service experiences that I have had with any company. I ordered my lenses through their website and walked away from the computer. As a first time customer, I was not familiar with the process and I would not have received the lenses when I needed them had LensRentals.com not called me to talk about my rental. Because of my large rental order I had to go through some extra steps but LensRentals.com was very easy to work with, surprisingly responsive, and they gave me options that let me receive my order more quickly than I thought would be possible. The lenses were great, it was easy to return my rental order, and the communication from LensRentals.com was outstanding! I wish that all companies were this pleasant to work with. "

This review was modified by picturetaker28 on February 23 2016 03:23:19 PM

A$100,000 value for a hole Whole lot less

"i have rented from lens rental several times when I have needed a special lens or camera body. and each time they have come thru like a champ. They have given me good advice every time! I have not had a problem with any equipment ever! If you need camera equipment this is the best place to get it!"

2016-02-21

Can you make it any easier?!

"Using these guys was as easy as pie. Well actually easier. They did what they promised. The lens came on time so I could have some time to see how it worked. And the return, easy smeesy. Couldn't have been happier with the service.

Though I got it to shoot the Northern Lights in Iceland, we didn't get to see them. That however is life. Not the great part of life, but life. But I did have the right lens if it did happen!

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.