• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

What is this?

"My experience working with your company from start to finish was flawless and it what I was expecting as I had worked with you previously. Much appreciated and I look forward to working with you again.

"perfect delivery in every aspect
some issue with getting a good delivery address for drop-shipping on Hawaii. Did cost a bunch of e-mails. In the end all worked out great.

"Fast shipping. Great lens. Will definitely use them again. "

"Excellent service with a good lens. Highly recommended. "

"As with my first experience with LensRentals, every part of the transaction was first rate. From the ease of placing the order, to the timeliness of the delivery, to the condition of the equipment and their repeated follow up."

"Lens arrived exactly on time and was in excellent condition"

"I wanted to buy a larger lens for my Nikon camera and renting one first was an awesome idea. Lens Rental was recommended to me by my sister so I had narrowed it down between two different brands. The brand we had originally ordered was not available, ( we didn't know this until the day before we were to receive it) so we had to change brands. It was a great compromise and the lens worked great and surpassed my expectation of what a longer lens (600mm) would accomplish! We will definitely be renting from them again.

Sincerely,
Susan Marlar

"Everything exceeded my expectations."

"Wanted to try out The new TC-14E111 Nikkor. 1.4 teleconverter. I used it with 70-200mmVR2. If it is great, I will buy one.
Small box arrives by FedEx next day. Well designed foam cube w/lid contains neophrene bag w/lens. Very safe transport system. Took it to Hawaii used it for several whale watching trips and after about 5 days returned home and sent it back using peel label system and same box with my tape. Easy as pie.
I was a little concerned about the tape. Originally all tape was special tamper proof kind. Had to cut that to open. Sending it back, it is tampered. Better to supply enough of same tape to customer, so they can send it back the way it came. Took a long time to get back to source too. Not overnight and not 2 day. Must be a shipping cost issue. Or depending on what it is.
Besides the tape thing, I could not be happier with the process. Price was fair, service speedy and perfect. Item looked brand new and worked as it was supposed to.
I have decided with my camera,(D800), teleconverters are not worth the decline in quality or loss of fstops. Glad I didn't have to buy one to find that out.
Next rental will be 300 2.8 or 400 2.8

"LensRentals.com just does it right.

Attention to detail with packaging, shipping, and most importantly, equipment functionality and cleanliness.

Everything feels as though it's just come out of the box.

I'm completely hooked after my first experience.

You will be, too.

"Equipment was in wonderful shape, and worked fabulously. Shipping process was extremely straightforward. I'll definitely work with them again."

"LensRentals.com was right on the money with their service and equipment. As this was the first time I used them, I was a but apprehensive about the process. But the setup & billing were easy and after a quick reference phone call, it was all set up. Shipping was as promised and I had the lens to use on my special project. I'd recommend lensrentals.com to anyone looking for access to a high-quality lens for a limited amount of time for a reasonable price..."

"This was my first order with LensRentals and it was great. Verification process was both quick and thorough. Lens was great and delivered when specified.

Overall - definitely recommend LensRentals for all your lens rental needs.

"I wanted a long telephoto lens to photograph wildlife in Africa. The ordering process was easy. LensRental shipped it to me, comprehensive insurance for everything except immersion in water was included, and when I was finished I returned the lens in the same box with shipping prepaid. The lens looked brand new and performed flawlessly. "

"Awesome customer service, great prices, fast shipping. It's nice to be able to rent lenses before you buy them, or to be able to rent lenses that you may not be able to afford yet, for special sessions. I look forward to renting more lenses from them. I won't go anywhere else. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.