• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"Was just what we ordered. Super simple process. "

"First experience renting from Lensrentals, and everything went as expected. Package arrived on time with the requested equipment, all in excellent condition. Would rent from them again soon! "

"Have rented the same underwater camera from them twice and had great experiences both times. Easy to work with and great easy to use equipment."

"Knowledgeable staff always available who understand Indy needs!"

"very happy with the process.
Rented a Canon 6D camera came well packed and in great condition.

"The shipping was fast and reasonable and the lens was very easy to return ship. "

"The lenses I rented were immaculately clean and in perfect working order. The whole process was easy as can be. I'll definitely recommend LensRentals to others. "

"Great quick easy service. Lens arrived when promised and return shipping was just as easy. Prices for rental were very reasonable as well! Will definitely rent from LensRentals in the future."

"Is very easy to rent since the beginning. The owner advise about the lenses are very useful, so I could ask what I really needed. The lens I ve got worked really well and I have not any problem.
The atention from the staff was great. I expect to keep renting from you. Thanks for the experience.

"Very easy ordering process. I wanted to test out a new lens before I bought it and LensRentals was the only place I could find it (since the foolish manufacturer discontinued it recently). I liked the lens so much that I bought it from LensRentals. I would definitely recommend this company to others."

"Great rental, packaged well, arrived on time and lens in mint condition. Will gladly rent from them again"

"Initially I was disappointed when contacting LensRentals regarding a rental lens. After an exchange of amicable e-mails,
the issue was quickly resolved. Beyond the first experience, it has been a great relationship.
The purchase was an easily conducted process and excellent follow up.

"Lensrentals makes it very easy to rent equipment at very reasonable rates. I will continue to use their services without hesitation."

"They were on top of it! It was my first experience with LensRentals, but it will not be my last. They called to confirm, shipping was spot on, packaging and return couldn't have been any more simple. Thank you, LensRentals! You have a dedicated customer out of me!"

"Best gear at the best rates!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.