• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

2015-07-01

"It was a very good experience great company"

2015-06-29

"Several things standout in my mind with LensRentals.
1. My personal phone contact to an English speaking tech support person and his suggestion to combine the two camera bodies in one package, saving me extra shipping costs was not only smart … but also was the follow-thru of a personal touch.
2. The quick shipment .. super adequate packaging … self enclosed shipping label for easy return - all contributed to a joyful painless experience.

2015-06-29

"LensRental got the lens to me asap. My own lens was being repaired and I needed a lens for a photo safari. They understood the problem and quickly shipped. Then my own lens came back unexpectly. Called LensRental and they allowed me to ship back their lens and I got a partial refund for the time I did not need the lens. Very much appreciated. "

2015-06-29

"Because I am not that well-heeled (loaded, rich, or a 1 %er), I cannot afford to have a $3000 lens sit in my photo bag. When the need arises, I just rent the proper lens for a few hundred buck, and I look like I know what I'm doin'.
The average amateur photographer doesn't need to own all the lenses, he/she just needs to rent and there is nothing on the market that compares to LensRentals.com.
-Great web page
-Great selection
-Fast Delivery
-Smart packaging/easy return
-Fair prices
'nuf said.....previous and future customer,
troopr1@aol.com"

2015-06-28

"I was very happy with my lensrentals.com order. "

2015-06-27

"Very professional, great products!"

2015-06-26

"I had two separate orders a week apart and both arrived on or before the delivery date! The lenses were all very clean, but a camera that came with the second order wasn't very well cleaned. There was still dust and dirt around the lens mount and top buttons. It worked fine, but I was expecting a little bit better cleaning to be done. "

2015-06-26

"This was my 1st time renting lenses . This company made it easy and flawless. The shipping back was just as easy. Will use this company when I am in need of lenses. You guys made my Vacation that much more enjoyable. "

2015-06-25

"1st time to use LensRentals.
Great customer service. Highly recommend based on 1st experience. Fresh ,clean gear. Batteries charged. Great packaging & timely delivery. "

2015-06-23

"Very quick, friendly service. Any questions answered fully. Camera and lens shipped on time. Packed very well. Return shipping easy. And the camera functioned as promised, as it should. Lens glass was clean. Haven't noticed any dust on camera sensor but honest, didn't do tests looking for it. Overall, very happy with the experience at lensrentals.com and I plan to rent again in October."

2015-06-23

"LensRentals.com was easy to use - the website was full of information to help with my decision and the knowledgeable staff responded to all of my questions with detailed, specific answers. We picked our Canon 400mm lens up at FedEx as we drove through Jackson Hole and, less than an hour later, opened it to take amazing pictures of a bear wandering through a meadow in the Grand Tetons. The lens helped us beautifully capture the amazing animals we watched in Yellowstone that week and we will treasure these images always. I can not tell you how many people we told about LensRentals.com while in the park (and once home) - and how many people did not realize you could rent lenses - and will be renting from you in the future. Thank you very much! We will definitely use your service again! PS Canon's new 400mm lense is stable enough to use without a tripod - even the kids could take clear, crisp shots while holding it. Wonderful - thanks again."

2015-06-22

"Fast Shipping, Great Customer Support, and lenses were like new."

2015-06-21

"Your rep kept threatening me with late fees before even helping too try to solve my problem. Just kept saying " it's not showing that it's updating the tracking number. " finally I called FedEx myself and they said they just hadn't scanned the package yet. Don't use scare tactics on new customers on their first trial of the service --that's the moral to the story. I will not recommend this to anyone. Bad experience overall. "

2015-06-20

"Great first time experience. Gear came on time was easy process shipping it back. Highly recommend and will rent again. "

2015-06-19

"The folks at Lensrentals went out of their way to locate, unpack and repack an order ready for shipment to me and replace a lens I mistakenly ordered. Their prices are good and service is great."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.