• Address: 7730 Trinity Rd Ste. #110

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"This was my first order with any kind of rental for my camera and I'm so HAPPY with deciding on LensRentals. Best investment ever! Already planning for my next rental."

"I loved the lens I rented, it got to me on the day I ordered it, the return shipping was easy, and all in all a good experience. One thing to note; the day you are supposed to get your rental it could come any time of the day, so don't plan on having it first thing that day. Mine didn't get to me till the afternoon, but I didn't need it yet so I was ok. Be sure to plan your rental a day in advance. "

"Checked out the website and was very satisfy with the rental that I order from LensRental.com and tried out the camera lens that I rented before heading to Maui, Hawaii vacation. I must say the Sony Action Cam met my expectation when I was doing a zipline tour and it recorded the entire 3 or 4 hours in 1080p and it capture some amazing scene. Definitely will use your services again if I need to be on vacation. "

"As a professional photographer I can only say I wish everyone I deal with in "my world" was as capable, efficient, and responsive to customer needs and satisfaction as Lensrentals is - time and time again. Nobody does what they do better!!!"

"Very high quality equipment, easy to use, great photos. We will be utilized LensRentalss on a regular basis to photo inventory our facilities wildlife. "

"Every time I have used Lens Rental, I have been extremely satisfied with their service. The lenses I rent look brand new with pristine glass. They answer my questions via the online chat quickly."

"Fast service, excellent selection, and great prices. "

"Great experience! The lens came exactly as described, and the process was extremely easy."

"Very pleased with this company. This was the second time I used LensRental.com. They made it very easy to order the perfect equipment I needed. It was sent efficiently and quickly and made it very easy to return. I will definitely use this company again."

"I rented a camera and it arrived on the said date and was in excellent condition. I would definitely do business with this outfit again."

"Very easy to do business with LensRentals.com. Equipment arrived on time, and easy to return. WDBWA!"

"The times I use Lens Rentals are always a pleasure, equipment is well kept and so much information on the pieces you are interested in using. Totally recomend."

"Lens Rental always comes through with great service and and an excellent selection of well maintained equipment. I use this company exclusively!!"

"Very professional. They stayed on top of the delivery and return, in my case taking into account the weather and travel delays this time of year in Alaska. Would surely use this company again."

"Good customer service...had a slight issue with the order but they called me and gave me an alternative that made everything work for my shoot."

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.