Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2016-10-21

"The Lens's I have rented have been amazing and
The service level from LensRentals is even more Amazing !!

2016-10-21

Amazing Company!!

"Super convenient place to rent from. Choose the dates you want the rental for and items will arrive on time, packed professionally. Return is hassle free. All you need to do is repackage everything in the case and box it came with, put the shipping label on, and drop off at a FedEx location. Super convenient, super easy. Customer service is wonderful and friendly as well. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact them. "

This review was modified by itsabe on October 21 2016 08:32:23 AM

2016-10-20

Painless experience

"Rented some camera and lighting gear for a wedding shoot. This vendor stood out for the ability to pick up locally in Nashville (thereby avoiding shipping charges), wide selection, and reasonable prices. I changed my mind several times after placing the initial order and added on/swapped a few items each time; on each occasion, I heard back extremely quickly from the efficient and courteous staff and my order was updated accurately with no headache. Pickup and dropoff took less than a minute and the gear was packaged efficiently and in great shape. Would definitely rent again and recommend to others."

2016-10-20

Great Service and Easy to Manage

"Order came when it said it would and was easy to send back. Lots of availability and choices of cameras and lenses."

2016-10-17

Perfect place to rent from!

"Shipping arrived a day ahead of time. Cameras and lenses were packed in professional case and pouches for protection. All equipment was in excellent condition. No issues on my shoot. Easy to pick up and drop off equipment at local FedEx store."

Easier than expected! New Fan

"OMG! I was scared at first to try this company but they deliverd fast and made returing so easy! I also loved the selection of lens rental and the price!! I will for sure use again! I am a new fan."

Fantastic service, fantastic rentals

"I don't rent many lenses, I'm just a hobbiest, but when I do I will only rent from LensRentals. Never had a problem with getting my lens on time and they are always in excellent shape. Money well spent and its a great way to test the more expensive lenses for purchase later on. Ordered on 9/30 for delivery on10/4 which gave me one day to try out the lens before I left to attend a big car show in Ocean City, MD"

This review was modified by jtrai4911 on October 14 2016 04:40:37 PM

Favorite camera rental service

"I've rented gear through Lens Rentals several times a season for the last few years. Every transaction has gone smoothly and the gear always arrives in great shape. The customer service is top notch too, quick to respond and happy to help. Great company. "

Super snazzy satisfied!

"Super snazzy satisfied! Thank you!"

2016-10-11

Fantastic Experience!

"I called customer service before I ordered and they explained the process. Everything happened exactly as described. The lens was in great shape, the packaging was safe and easy. The return process was simple, use the same box and add the provided shipping label and send. I will use LensRental.com again!"

2016-10-11

Great service!

"Worked really well, arrived on time and was easy to use and ship back. Thanks!"

2016-10-10

Amazing place to rent from!

"LensRental took such great care of me. I missed my first delivery so I called them to talk about what I should do and some other questions, and they told me everything I needed. So I scheduled my delivery to be picked up, and a nice lady from LensRental called me back to tell me I wouldn't be able to pick up my lenses that night and if I wanted to, she had 2 other locations I could pick it up from. She scheduled it for me and told me to call her back if I needed anything else. They have great customer service there, their equipment comes well packed and in great condition. They're packages are perfect so you have everything you need. I will certainly be renting more lenses from them in the future. "

2016-10-10

"Quality gear. Easy process to order and return. Great customer service. "

2016-10-09

Perfect service on Lumix kit

"Wanted to try the Panasonic Lumix GX8 camera with the Lumix 20mm/1.7 lens to see it they would suit my needs. Loved the camera and lens, and was extremely pleased with the entire rental process, from the initial order to the return. Would be hard to imagine another optics rental company that could surpass LensRentals."

2016-10-08

Can't go wrong with this company!

"Every rental I have done with this company has arrived on time and perfectly functional. All return paperwork and instructions are to the point and simple. Can't say enough about how happy I am with lens rentals!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.