• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

What is this?

"I love renting from you guys! The process is so easy and too legit! Too Legit to Quit ! Customer service is literally on Point every time! "

"I am very happy with LensRental.com. the lens was in perfect condition and packed well. It was easy to repack and return. There was a problem with shipping (FedEx) and I had to go to the Fed Ex building to retrieve the lens. LensRental paid for the postage as a way to make the situation right. I consider that good service. They were responsive to all inquires. Great company and I will use them again. "

"I've rented a camera or lenses on three separate occasions. They get the product to you on time and it's in excellent condition, ready to shoot. In all cases (a D3S and 2 ea. Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8's) the equipment performed flawlessly in multi-day, heavy shooting."

"LOVE this service! Lens arrived right on time, in perfect working order. I used it all weekend to shoot a wedding, it worked fabulous! Put it right back in the box to return. Easy as pie! Will certainly use again! "

"Excellent service! I accidentally ordered two teleconverters with my lens and rather than just shipping what I had ordered, they emailed me to check if this was what I really wanted, and reduced my order accordingly. I was very impressed that they did this. Second time I have used the service and it has been excellent - great way to try equipment before buying, or to use something for a special event."

"Half of my shipment never showed up, which sent us scrambling one day before production. Also when we called numerous times they never called back and gave us conflicting information. I won't be using LensRentals again."

"LensRentals.com is absolutely amazing! My lens didn't show up until almost 7PM (at which time I wasn't home so I couldn't sign for it), but I was able to pick it up at my local FedEx office the next morning and LensRentals didn't start my rental period (5 days) until the day I actually got it! The lens I rented (Tamron 150-600mm) was in excellent condition and worked extremely well! I was also very happy to see they included a carrying case for the lens (because a lens like that doesn't fit in a camera bag). Overall, I'm very happy and will be doing business with them in the future!"

"It was wonderful receiving my order the day before it's requested delivery. The lenses were in pristine condition."

"LensRentals is phenomenal. This was my first experience with them, so I was a little nervous and did not know what to expect. The camera came in perfect condition, and it came on time. They responded to my emails very quickly and were incredibly helpful and professional. I will definitely be using them again. "

"As always, LensRentals offers amazing customer service! They even called after hours to ensure that my last minute rental would arrive in time for a shoot the following day. "

"I placed an order on a Wednesday and needed my equipment that Saturday. It was snowy and icy throughout the midwest. They called me on Thursday and said my initial order will not make it, so they offered an overnight order, at no cost, so I would have the camera by Friday. It showed up on time and I made my shoot. I was floored by the customer support and the proactive approach they took. I will always rent from them when I need equipment."

"The best rental company out there, they have everything I need with the best prices out there and great costumer service. Because of the weather, one of my packages was not going to get here in time for my trip, so they contacted me and shipped it on next day saturday service. They are the best"

"The camera and lens that I rented were in excellent condition and they were delivered promptly. To rent photographic equipment again I would go back to Lens rentals."

"LensRentals was absolutely amazing. We shot a wedding that had some super strict rules, and they gave us some cool ideas for how to address that wedding's specific challenges. I love that they called me to confirm my order, and that everything arrived on time when I needed it. I'll be using LensRentals again in the near future. "

"LensRental.com was perfect in getting me the equipment I needed easy to send back with all paper work quite easy to do returns etc. I will use the service again. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.