• Address: 7730 Trinity Rd Ste. #110

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

"The process was clear, pricing was totally reasonable, my shipment arrived early, everything was perfectly packaged, and all my rental items performed flawlessly. An excellent service."

"Very helpful pre-purchase service and their shipment box was very well protected which didn't make me worry about shipping it back with the provided box."

"As a wedding photographer, I rely on rental equipment for cases in which I need a specialized camera body or lens for a particular technique. I also use rentals to test new equipment before purchase. LensRentals has delivered on time every time. Their packaging is first rate and the equipment comes in excellent condition. On the one time I needed to change an order date, they accommodated my request with no problem at all. "

"I have nothing but praise for Lensrentals. Great service and the product was in mint condition. The sales team also took the time to call to double check the shipment due to the fact that I was se4nding it to a Fedex location near the national park I was going to be shooting at. Instructions to send the product back were clear and easy."

"Always a great experience. Packages always arrive on time and items are always IMO in excellent condition."

"Fast shipping got me the gear I needed in time for a last-minute project. Wouldn't hesitate to continue doing business with them."

"I needed a camera very quickly for an emergency shoot and lens rentals provided me with quick and accurate service as well as a very clean camera for my shoot. "

"Flawless, speedy service. VERY happy and will rent from them again. "

"This was my first time renting with LensRentals, and I was very impressed. Gear arrived safely (great packaging) and on time, also in excellent condition. The whole process couldn't have been more simple. Will definitely rent from them again, highly recommended!"

"Lens arrived on time, it looked new, performed beautifully, and the price was great!

Surely doing business with them again in the future!

"Always shipped perfectly, always great equipment. They offer everything I need and they are always on time. I love their HD program offering free shipping too. It' bought my loyalty for the entire year and I've had nothing but positive experiences. "

"excellent customer service. i asked to modify the lens i rented several weeks prior to the shipping and there were no issues. item shipped as described and no issues from there."

"This lens was great... I kept it for 5 weeks shooting pictures of my son's football team. They won the 2A State Championship here in VA. Extensions on the lens agreement were quick and easy. When finished with the lens I just boxed it up and dropped it off at a FedEx dealer. Hated to send it back we'd been through a lot together.. "

"Couldn't have been easier. Selected the days I wanted the camera, got it, used it and used the return label they provided to send it back. Great service. "

"Lens Rentals is an excellent company to deal with. Large stock of rental equipment to chose from and excellent customer service."

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.