• Address: 7730 Trinity Rd Ste. #110

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"Great experience! The lens came exactly as described, and the process was extremely easy."

"Very pleased with this company. This was the second time I used LensRental.com. They made it very easy to order the perfect equipment I needed. It was sent efficiently and quickly and made it very easy to return. I will definitely use this company again."

"I rented a camera and it arrived on the said date and was in excellent condition. I would definitely do business with this outfit again."

"Very easy to do business with LensRentals.com. Equipment arrived on time, and easy to return. WDBWA!"

"The times I use Lens Rentals are always a pleasure, equipment is well kept and so much information on the pieces you are interested in using. Totally recomend."

"Lens Rental always comes through with great service and and an excellent selection of well maintained equipment. I use this company exclusively!!"

"Very professional. They stayed on top of the delivery and return, in my case taking into account the weather and travel delays this time of year in Alaska. Would surely use this company again."

"Good customer service...had a slight issue with the order but they called me and gave me an alternative that made everything work for my shoot."

"Excellent service! The best place to try out new lenses. "

"They were great. Will use them again."

"Excellent, professional service. Item was virtually brand new. Rental procedure flawless."

"I had rented gear through two weekends but my second weekend's shoot got postponed and so I didn't really need to have things rented past the first weekend. I was thrilled to find out that LensRental would let me return the equipment early and only pay for the days I used the equipment. That was really awesome!"

"Awesome service! Highly satisfied and will use again and again!!"

"As always, the equipment arrived in excellent condition.

Clearly, Lensrentals.com is run by photographers, for photographers. You can rent with confidence that you will be sent what you need, even things you have not considered.

The lighting packages offered ensure that you have everything you need to be successful, down to the little cables that we tend to forget about.

If ever you have questions about equipment or an order, you'll get great customer service whether you call or email. They are lightning fast on the emails.

"Placed an order for a couple portrait lenses and some flash units for an upcoming wedding. After being run around for three days they said I had to put down a 10,000$ deposit or cancel my order. If I had 10k laying around I wouldn't have to rent from them in the first place. Needless to say my upcoming wedding shoot and source of income is now in jeopardy because of this company. Don't do it if you are on a deadline!"

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.