• Address: 7730 Trinity Rd Ste. #110

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"Order came when they said it would and was packaged really nicely and set up to send back with return labels and foam padding."

"Arrived as promised, well-packed and on-time, no equipment issues."

"The rental item (a large-sensor compact camera) arrived exactly when scheduled, very protectively packed and with all accessories as specified. The ordering process and the provisions for return were effortless. The camera was in perfect working order. I have already placed another order to rent a different camera; the cost will be offset by NOT buying something that I won't keep and will ultimately have to sell at a loss. Highly recommended."

"I was impressed with how timely you guys are and the courtesy extension on my lens really helped out!"

"Fantastic customer service. Everything about the process was flawless and smooth. I look forward to renting again in the future!"

"The person we dealt with was very helpful as we had to delay the arrival twice. They made it happen both times with no issues. The equipment worked great and our commercial spots were a big hit, partly due to the use of the stabilizer. Shipping was easy and much appreciated. Thanks a bunch, we'll be using your service again in the ear future!"

"LensRentals.com really delivered. I rented a Sony A6000 and 5 lenses to conduct a field test of the Sony crop-sensor mirror-less. The camera and lenses were in excellent condition and it was apparent that the camera sensor had been cleaned prior to its shipment to me. LensRental confirmed the shipment and provided shipping information with tracking number in a very timely manner. The gear was well-packed in a camera and lens shipping bag with each item wrapped in bubble wrap, making it very easy to transfer the gear to my field bag without trying to have to keep track of individual packing boxes when it was time to ship the gear back. Return shipping was very easy.

The only thing LensRental fell down on was the final step. While they did notify me that they had received the return shipment, and that it would take a day to clean, inspect and test the gear, after two full business days and a weekend they have still not notified me that everything was either fine or that there were problems. This one item does not seem to be up to the same standards as the rest of their service, and prevented me from giving them 5-stars.

"Quick and simple service! Would definitely use again in the future."

"LensRentals is a very professional organization. Rentals arrive when they say they will, are in perfect working order and are easy to return. Customer service is very helpful in answering questions. I couldn't ask any more from an equipment rental company. It is pleasure doing business with them."

"The lens was delivered on time and performed as one would expect from a high dollar product. I would definitely rent from LensRentals.com again!"

"Clean gear, arrived on time, as usual. Easy return. Will definitely use again. "

"The camera equipment requested arrived on the date expected and in excellent condition. This was my second rental with LensRentals.com, and I am very happy with the service, easy return system, and Excellent communication. I was notified as soon as the camera was received back in their warehouse. Easy system for rentals, and great pricing!!"

"I rented a lens from LensRental a couple weeks ago, it couldn't have gone smoother. Selection and checkout on their site was quick and easy, they shipped promptly and the lens arrived in excellent condition.

Return was equally easy, got an email acknowledging receipt and done.

I would definitely recommend these guys as a great rental company.

"The rental lenses arrived a day early. It was in excellent condition and worked perfectly for the full time of my rental. The return packaging and label was included and worked as expected. What more can you ask? Excellent service. Excellent equipment."

"LensRentals as usual does an excellent job delivering clean and reliable equipment.
I would use them in the future for my photo equipment rentals.

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.