• Address: 7730 Trinity Rd Ste. #110

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"Awesome company and great selection! The camera came on time and the transaction was super smooth. Will definitely do business again."

"In one word...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!"

"It's always quick and easy to rent from LensRentals. They provide an efficient way to get the gear you need fast! I've never had an instance of missing gear or incomplete orders, and the rental prices are very fair."

"Wide selection of items to choose from, easy and quick transactions. Excellent!"

"I always enjoy my experience with LensRentals. Very helpful and quick."

"Was very happy with my order! The equipment was in perfect condition and worked amazing. I was very happy with how well it was packaged for shipping as well, it was very secure and cushioned. Will use again!"

"Rented a wonderful Canon L lens for 3 days. I felt I got a great value through the process. Reasonably priced rental, perfect lens (clean, flawless), easy shipping. Also, the lens arrived by noon on the day before the first day so I really got an extra half day with the lens. Would have spent 5 times the rental price to have someone come out and take our Fall portraits. Wife extremely happy....what's not to love?"

"The service was very good and the process easy and seamless. The lens I rented was in great shape but I was a bit disappointed that it came without a UV filter nor lens hood. I was a bit nervous using the lens, always afraid that I might bump and damage it so I kept my hand over the lens as I walked the streets of San Francisco. I always have protective filters on my own lenses and always use a filter for added protection and to prevent lens flare. All in all though, a good service, prices are reasonable and the reshipping process couldn't be easier."

"Been renting lenses from them for years. Never a problem and great customer service if you have any questions

"Wonderful experience to rent a lens. Now of course, I want to buy it. :)"

"Great service plus equipment is always in great condition

Many thanks
Ken Forbes
Kenforbesproductions.com

"Very Helpful, on time delivery and easy experience. EXCEPT I wish I had known that new release cameras don't often have available software to allow you to view images while on your trip with the rental. Would be nice to know that beforehand"

"I love that LensRentals is a Southern based company and that I can always get a friendly helpful voice on the phone. I like their equipment reviews and their fair prices."

"This company is fine, but just watch or they could easily overcharge you. I recently returned a lens early and was not credited back the difference to my credit card. I had to call them to let them know they owe me money. Also, when ordering a product they add automatically add their lenscare insurance coverage on to the cost of the product - even though it is optional. This is not easily discernible on the invoice or when ordering so pay close attention to your P's and Q's when ordering."

"great customer service! The support crew did an awesome job."

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.