LensRentals.com Reviews - page 3 - lensrentals.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 2,119 reviews

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (2,134)

"Everything looked brand new, even the carry bag. I could be more please. They offer a spectacular value when you consider being able to rent $5000 worth of equipment for about $300 for 4 days that includes rental insurance. I called twice to confirm what lens would be best for my project. The reps were very knowledgeable and helpful. Will certainly use again, I recommend LensRentals.com highly. "

"Amazing! I wish I had known about this earlier in my career. Made such a difference in my work. "

"The Lens Rental folks are the very best I have encountered. They are very committed to good customer service and exceptionally helpful. No detail is too small for them. I have now rented about five different lenses and they were all in excellent condition and working order. Their system is very easy and you can save yourself a few dollars compared to others. Kudos."

"Quick shipping, great service. I highly recommend LensRentals.com!"

"Exactly what I wanted when I needed it. And great customer service!"

"Always on-time, lenses and cameras always packed safely -- I don't see how they could make the returns any easier. "

"I had an outstanding first experience with LensRentals.com! My equipment arrived on time and all in one piece. It was extremely easy to put in my order and the customer service was great! I'm really looking forward to renting from them again soon! "

"The lens I rented was in great shape, packaged perfectly and even came with a small carrying case. The customer service was also great as FedEx had already picked up by the time I got back to the office so they let me hang onto the box another day so a pick up could be arranged. I will definitely continue to use LensRentals.com in the future."

"Geat service . Mark lll looked like
New worked great. They kept me
Informed about my rental every
Step of the way, from shipment
To return. Glad I found this great
Company . Told others about their
Great service. Kirk. Beaumont

"A fantastic experience from start to finish. True professionals. The equipment got here a day before it was scheduled, in perfect condition and with all the materials for easy return shipping all ready prepared and included. The lens worked fantastically and my communications were all returned promptly and courteously. I can't imagine the process being any more easy and satisfying. I give them 5 stars without hesitation."

"Shipping was quick and easy both ways. The LensRentals support staff was awesome about extending my rental for a day for free when I couldn't make it to FedEx to ship the lens back. I signed up for their LensRentalsHD service, so I'll definitely be renting from them again soon!"

"Rapid service, quality gear, no-hassle extension. Great experience!"

"Exactly as promised. Excellent service."

"I was very happy with the lens and the time that it was shipped.
Good low rates.
Great experience overall I would recommend it to everyone..

"Very quick and easy ordering process and lens arrived one day before promised. Great experience."