• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

What is this?

"Very quick delivery and the lens was in great condition. I will be using them again to rent another lens."

"I was pleasantly surprised with Lensrentals's customer service. I received a cracked monitor, called them immediately and informed me that it was okay. Their gear was working correctly and saved me tons of money. I also received the gear one day early so I was able to get a head start. Overall it was more than I could ask for. I Highly recommend them."

"A first time user.
Extremely impressed with the professionalism from start
to finish

Will definitely be back!!

Ed Dahlin

"It was great..My 13 year old loved it used it on her first zziplining experience. .thank u fast shipping the gopro was great"

"Gear arrives on time, in good order. For multiple-day shoots, pricing can't be beat locally, even after adding shipping and insurance coverage. Changes to rental dates were easy to make."

"This is the first time we've used LensRentals.com, as our agency just recently began commercial video production. I couldn't be happier with the equipment, service, or prices. Thanks, Lens Rentals!"

"No fooling around. They are straight and to the point. Ordered, they delivered, and made the return rental easy. They have all the steps in the rental process clear and planned.
Highly recommended.

"Everything has always been so easy working with LensRentals.com which is impressive if you think about how difficult renting relatively expensive equipment seems like it has to be. Thanks!"

"I have used LensRentals several times over the years when I have a need for an extra piece of equipment. 100% of the time, I have always received the equipment in good working shape, on time and have never had a problem or issue with the rented items. Pricing is competitive as well. I will use them in the future."

"Well packaged, good customer service - quick response to my inquiry, even after hours. The ability to add a lens and include in my other shipment without extra charge made it feel like personal service/treatment. I would rent again for sure."

"they did everything they were supposed to do and i screwed up returning the rental and they did not charge me even though they had to overnight it back to them because of me . thank you very much"

"One day shipping was a lifesaver!"

"Great selection, efficient delivery, affordable rates, easy to send back, and very friendly customer service. I've rented from them numerous times and appreciate the chance to use lens I could never afford to buy. "

"Very professional and quick replies with any questions I had. Easy to ship back. I've used them 3 times so far and totally recommend them. "

"The shipper lost the lens for awhile. LensRentals was going to overnight me another if the original didn't come before my vacation. They talked to me daily about the progress. The lens came on time and I used it quite a lot on my vacation. I would definitely use them again. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,836 merchant members.