Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-07-08

Quality equipment, Great Customer Service, Priced Right.

"What more can you really ask for.. Their website is intuitive and super easy to understand. No guess work in shipping, and all of the equipment I've rented has been in pristine condition! I've recommended them to several people and will definitely be renting again."

2017-07-06

Fantastic in every way

"Had a couple hiccups along the way (as I was unfamiliar with the particular camera). They graciously helped me through everything, and everything worked out so smoothly. Thanks LensRental!"

2017-07-05

Trip saved.

"Lensrentals saved my trip, when i forgot to reserve my lens in a timely manner. Rented it out the day before i was to leave and it arrived with no issues whatsoever. Thanks."

2017-07-03

All the great reviews are right

"From the easy to use website, to the great selection and the shameless rental process, my experience with LensRentals.com was great. The camera I rented was virtually brand new and the packaging was great. I appreciated the light humor incorporated into the packaging. I will definitely rent from LensRentals.com again and recommend them without reservation."

2017-06-30

Amazing service every time I use LensRentals.com.

"Great customer service, awesome experience. "

Fantastic Experience

"I rented a Sony A68 and 70/400 lens for a trip to photograph bears in Alaska. The equipment showed up early and in perfect condition. It worked flawlessly throughout the trip. The even enclosed a return shipping label. I will use them again and again I am sure."

Everything went perfectly!

"This was my first experience with LensRentals and it won't be my last! Easy to use, great customer service. I'll rent from them again. "

2017-06-29

They make life easy!

"Lots of gear. Fantastic support. Great communication. They've never let me down."

2017-06-28

Delivered as promised, easy rental experience!

"MY order was easy to place, customer service was excellent, and the overall experience was great!"

Portland, OR Verified Customer
2017-06-28

First time, but not my last time

"It was a great experience. The selection was great, they had exactly what I wanted. It was shipped promptly and shipping back was simple. The price could not be beat (local camera rental shops wanted at least 3x the price!)."

2017-06-26

Terrific Service

"My experience with LensRentals did not disappoint! Although my rental was delayed due to a fault of the shipping service, LensRentals still went above and beyond to help me resolve the issue. My emails were always responded to promptly and with service that was both personal and professional. I will absolutely be visiting this site again for any equipment needs!"

2017-06-24

Consistently exceeds my expectations

"This is maybe the 5th time I've rented gear from LensRentals, and all of them have been good experiences. I use the "hold at FedEx office" option for pickup, and the gear has always arrived on time, worked properly, and been easy to return. On this most recent rental I had a mixture of photo and video equipment, which they shipped in a hard Pelican case that made things extra easy (I was heading out on a road trip, and just threw it in the car). "

2017-06-23

Excellent experience!

"Couldn't have had a better experience! Courteous staff -- shipped on time -- the lens was exceptional -- and I wouldn't hesitate to contact them in the future!"

2017-06-23

Great service

"Great service and follow up from order to delivery and upon return. Would highly recommend as they have great choices in rental lenses and accessories"

2017-06-22

Fantastic

"The lens was on time and worked so well I will be purchasing one."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.