• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"Equipment arrived when promised and was in great condition."

"I had a wonderful experience with Lens Rental Team, their camera 7D MII, Sigma 150-600mm Lens.
1. When I registered myself with the LR, the team has double checked my identity to make sure that I am the right person who is trying to rent. This shows that they are really concerned about the Customer's security.
2. The delivery of the Products was on time and carefully packed.
3. above all the response from the team of LR is wonderful.
4. I keep coming back to you guys. THANK YOU LR for giving such a wonderful customer experience.

"Lens Rentals exceeded my expectations. Delivered the rented lens when they said they would and charged me a very fair price. I am extremely satisfied with Lens Rentals and will use them again."

"Everything about this company is wonderful! I called several times with questions and everyone was so helpful.
I will always give this company my business.

"On time, communication was terrific and the lenses worked well. I am going to use them exclusively now."

"Since I hadn't ordered anything in awhile they called me to make sure I was who I said I was. Took about thirty seconds. I had ordered the canon 5D mark III since my camera was not working. It arrived on time and worked perfectly. It's nice that there products always come with what you need to return them as well. No complaints here."

"Fast service, excellent shipping methods. Will definitely use again."

"Everything arrived in plenty of time for our event. We had to add something to our order at the last minute and even that arrived. They do a great job of keeping you informed and letting you know what to do next."

"Nice equipment affordable rentals great service"

"Renting a camera from LensRentals.com was a totally satisfactory experience. Everything was easy, delivery was right on time, the equipment was flawless, and returning it was duck soup. These guys are completely professional in every way, and are a pleasure to work with. I won't hesitate to use LensRentals.com any time!"

"Awesome quality and service."

"Lens arrived on time, was exactly as advertised and the return shipping was easy. Will use again!"

"Pre-rental questions were quickly answered. Items arrived on time and in a very good condition. Overall renting experience is very convenient and hassle-free. Will definitely become a repeat customer."

"I can't say how helpful the team was with all my questions. I was renting a few pieces of gear for the first time and they walked me through everything and their suggestions were spot on."

"Everything came in great condition and was easy to set up. Batteries were all fully charged and ready to go. It might have been even too well packaged. The bubble wrap inside the lens case was a bit much."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.