Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

2015-12-31

"LensRentals provided excellent service. I will definitely order from them again. Prices were competitive and the item arrived on time. "

2015-12-27

"Absolutely love this service. They deliver in the most predictable way.
The price is right. The selection is awesome. I'm in love.

2015-12-25

"THE BEST. Helpful when I have issues, also provide suggestions for community help too."

2015-12-25

"Everything arrived on time and great communication. Thanks"

2015-12-24

"I've used these guys several times now and I've never had anything but a perfect experience. Very easy to work with."

2015-12-23

"Great product choices, top quality, superb customer service and exceeded expectations."

2015-12-19

"LensRentals.com always delivers on time. Their Chat and Phone support has been awesome the few times I've needed it."

2015-12-18

"They were amazing to work with. I needed to extend my reservation for an additional day (receiving the lens early) and it took less than 2 minutes from the moment I dialed the phone to hanging up to adjust it. Wonderful company, will use again!"

2015-12-14

"As a first time customer I was worried about the camera arriving on time, the condition, etc. Well everything arrived on time and I great condition. Will definitely use them again. "

2015-12-14

"Thank you very much. I purchased a used camera, without lens. I did not have the resources to purchase good quality fast lens, at this time. I needed the lens to memorialize my family's recent Thanksgiving holiday. The products were shipped directly to my travel destination and arrived on time. The lens were perfect for my needs. The photographs were tack sharp and the colors were amazing. The duration of my rental was for 12 days, which facilitated my use of the lens in another city during the following week. Thereafter. I returned the lens from my last destination. The entire process was easy, friendly and satisfying. I forgot to include two small items in the return package. Customer service notified me and we were able to rectify the minor error without incident or charge. Thank you for a wonderful experience. My only disappointment is that I was unable to take advantage of the "Keeper Price, Quoted". Maybe next time."

This review was modified by aewanlaw on December 14 2015 03:32:31 PM

2015-12-14

"LensRentals is always professional with an easy- to- use site and helpful notes on many products. Needed to extend this rental and it was easily done. "

2015-12-13

"I love my first experience with Lenrentals. With every review, there are some positive and negatives. Since the negative is only one I will start here. If you don't clear the verification with Lensrentals, you will have to place a deposit of half (50%) of the cost of the equipment you are requesting. This shocked me since I was trying to rent a 5D Mark III and a 24-70 2.8mm lens, which equal $4,400, that means $2,200 would be hold on my credit card. LensrentaIs will send you a email if they are not able to approve you, which is nice. I had to go with a less expensive model to lower the deposit amount. I was not sure why you had to place a deposit, even if you purchase the insurance with your order. But I can understand the method to this practice. I wish LensRentals would disclose if you cleared the verification process after your rental.

Now for the positive parts of my experience. Since I was in the Cordova area, I was able to place an order and pick it up at this location. The office was clean and everybody there was nice and friendly. Here is a tip - Call in advance to avoid waiting in the office. To my surprise my camera and lens came within a LowePro camera bag. This was a nice add-on to prevent me from trashing the equipment. The camera and lens looked brand new, no scan code or bar that would make it look like an obvious rental. Returning the camera was easy. Just drop it off and go about your business. I was in and out of the office in less than 30 seconds.

Overall I would rent from Lenrentals again. Thanks.
Lionel Fleming

2015-12-12

"Very good service. Lens arrived on time. Return was streamlined. Just taking the box back to Fedex.
Highly recommended.

2015-12-11

"Awesome Equipment. The Zeiss lenses were stellar. The footage looks great and the Mark 3 camera's were super easy to work with. Only issue was the Kessler small jib we rented. It was way too limited for what we needed it to do and a bit clunky in it's operation. The arm didn't really give much range of motion. "

2015-12-10

"Great prices and great customer service. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.