Stores > LensRentals.com

• Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

2016-04-11

Always great products and peerless customer service

"I have ordered from this company many times. Ordering online is always a breeze; keep your eye out for popups announcing their occasional sales. With any rental product, it's always a concern that you might get an item that shows a little wear and tear, but I've never got anything from LensRentals that was in any less than brand-new condition. I also had an issue where I'd got to the shipping place for my return and realized that I'd left a lens cover at home, so I contacted customer service and they gave me a complimentary extension so I could get it. Every time I've contacted their customer service it's been tremendously easy."

2016-04-11

Easy Peasy!

"The process was super easy to order, receive and ship back. The Pentax 450mm lens was beautiful and functioned as described. I got some fantastic images with it during my weekend out on the Palouse. "

2016-04-09

Wonderful place to get a GoPro for a once a year snorkel & kayak outing.

"Wonderful place to get a GoPro for a once a year snorkel & kayak outing."

2016-04-09

Awesome selection

"Awesome selection. Great customer service. Excellent technical information. Lens arrived in time, excellent condition, great cases to travel with. Made the vacation that much better and allowed me to try a lens before I invest $1,400 on it."

2016-04-08

Spring Break rental

"As always, reserving was easy. Delivery and shipping transactions were smooth along with the notifications. The lenses were arrived in excellent condition and performed perfectly. The 100-400mm IS II was one of the sharpest zooms ever used. Will definitely use again in the future.

2016-04-07

Outstanding service!

"My camera rental was going to be delayed due to a winter storm. The staff arranged to overnight another body to me so I wouldn't miss my shoot date.
I'm very impressed with LensRental.com They have this down to a science- very easy to do, reasonably priced, I'd rent from them again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone needing to rent photo equipment.
The equipment seemed brand new and came with everything I needed for the shoot.
Great company!

2016-04-01

5 Stars!

"LensRental rocks! I've been renting from them for several years and they always deliver stellar customer service. Very happy with all my experiences with this company!"

2016-03-30

Captured all the fun

"I ordered a lens to film my brother's wedding. LensRentals was a great price. It came on time. The lens was protect and easy to send back. I will be using them again when I need another lens. The video looks great too!"

2016-03-29

Now that is what I call customer service.

"Not only did I enjoy the Lenses that I rented but I also enjoyed dealing with the folks at LensRentals.com. There was an issue with shipping and getting the item and even though it was no fault of their own they refunded the shipping and gave me a coupon for my next rental. That is a company that wants your business and knows how to keep you coming back. I will definitely be using them again and again! They also kept in touch with me throughout the entire process."

2016-03-28

The BEST lens rental company period!

"Top notch service with fast deliver and great items. "

2016-03-28

Excellent service

"I've rented from LensRentals a couple times times now and every single time has been perfect. This most recent round was for the Nikon 70-200 VR II that I planned to take on a trip up to Alaska. They delivered the lens on time, with no problems, packed in enough padding to safely ship the Mona Lisa. The lens itself was flawless, and I ended up getting some of the best shots in my life with it. The return process was as simple as some tape, a sticker and drop it off at FedEx. I got an e-mail back and that was that.

Every time I need a lens or just want to test it out before committing several thousand dollars, I'll be renting it first.

2016-03-26

Easy as Can Be

"I have rented many times and it is simple, quick, and reliable. I pick the day I want my item and it arrives the afternoon before. Equipment has always looked like new, and has always worked flawlessly. This time was no exception."

A Great Experience

"Lens Rentals performed excellent, just like the lens rented. The rental process went flawless."

Awesome First Experience!

"Two words:

Quality. Service.

Exceptional customer support from start to finish, there were no hidden fees or unexplained mystery jargin, my rented items arrived on time and in tip top shape, and all staff that I had the pleasure of speaking with were very kind and knowledgeable.

I would DEFINITELY recommend Lensrentals.com to a friend, and will be using them for any camera related rentals that I may need in the future.

10/10!!

Great service, helpful humans

"LensRentals has a good selection of gear to chose from, and they make the whole process of renting very awesome. Their customer support people are very friendly, very helpful. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.