Stores > LensRentals.com

• Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-08-06

lensrentals.com delivers for indie-filmmakers on AKOMA

"Despite one of the wireless follow focus systems giving us a hard time, the lensrentals.com experience from the get go to this review has been wonderful. Upgraded SSDs at no additional charge because the 240GB SanDisks were rented out, getting a phone call from a human over the phone when there was conflicts in the billing info, getting the wireless follow focus issue resolved as best we were able to and not needing to follow up with them on it after shipping it back. Also the return process couldn't be easier as long as there is a FedEx nearby. Wonderful first-time experience with them. Would definitely use again & recommend."

2016-08-05

A+ service

"Not only was the rental in pristine quality, the customer service team went above and beyond for me. I had a problem due to lack of planning on my part, and the customer service team went way beyond what I would ever have expected to make sure that everything went well. They helped make my project a success - I will absolutely be back the next time I need a rental."

2016-08-04

I need your store to be EVERYWHERE

"My experience was hands down amazing, customer service is out of this world. I did have to call into the store once and I loved how nice and genuine they were. It was easy to use their website and extend my rental when I needed to. Easy to drop off with the prepaid label and I would recommend using them to ANYONE. I have actually already recommended them to others already. Thank you for such an easy hassle free experience. I will do it again really soon."

2016-08-03

On time and good service!

"Very good communication through e-mail and phone, and the camera arrived on time for the wedding!"

2016-07-28

It literally could not be any easier to rent from LensRentals.com

"Two months in a row I have rented from LensRentals.com and each time I was amazed at how simple it is! They take the guesswork and stress out of everything, right down to the way your rented goods are packaged. The best part? You don't have to play Tetris to get everything to fit back into the same box to ship back when your rental period is up, because they leave you enough room. I love LensRentals.com and I WILL be renting from them again and again!"

2016-07-27

Class Act!

"I needed a lens to fill the gap between my Canon 17-40 and 70-200 for an upcoming vacation trip. I decided to rent the canon 24-70 f4.0 from LensRentals.com. The ordering process couldn't be easier. The lens was delivered on the date promised. It was very well packed and came in a pouch along with a lens hood. There were clear instructions on how to return it.

The lens itself was in practically new condition. On our trip I filled up two 32gig CF cards using the rented lens 90% of the time. I was so impressed that I decided to take advantage of the available buy option instead of returning it. I checked market price for the used lens and it was a fair price considering the excellent condition of the lens. I talked to the staff at LensRentals and they were very helpful.

This wasn't the first rental from them and it won't be the last. They offer superb service at great prices!

This review was modified by DougBMac on July 27 2016 03:12:33 PM

2016-07-24

Captured Great Shots w/ Canon 100 - 400mm

"I rented the Canon 100-400mm telephoto f/4.5-5.6L IS II lens for an Alaska excursion. I was able to capture specific details of a bald eagle who was perched in a tree approximately 120 yards yards from my position. I did not use a magnifier - only a monopod and my 50D body.

The staff was extremely professional and willing to help me choose the correct lens to meet my needs.

I will certainly utilize the services of Lensrental.com again !

Loved the Nikkor 300mm 2.8

"I loved the lens and everything that fell into place with lens rental. The only thing that bothered me was I paid for Friday rental and it arrived after 6p.m. and I left the the music festival already. I did shoot with it Saturday and Sunday... loved it!"

Excellent Service

"Lens Rental always comes through!"

Great Customer Service

"We placed an order while traveling, and we had chosen to ship to our hotel. They were kind enough to call us and let us know of a shipping center that was only a couple blocks away that could accept the package and we would not have to worry about adding additional insurance.

The fact that they were willing to forgo a few extra dollars of insurance to make my experience better has made me a customer for life!

Thank you!

2016-07-21

Well Oiled Machine

"I didn't choose completely satisfied because of my own lack of knowledge of what I needed versus what I chose. With that being said, the process is very smooth and easy and the product was of high quality. The communication is exceptional as well. Will use the service and products in the future!"

2016-07-20

LensRentals helped me decide

"LensRentals is the perfect way to test drive a lens before you spend the big money on it. They were professionals, the rentals came well packaged, and they made it easy to return what I had borrowed... Although I didn't want to return it!"

2016-07-17

"Thank you for the experience I had a chance to try it before I buy it. I also got a chance to get photo's I have wanted for a long time."

2016-07-16

Great service

"I rented a Sigma 150-600mm telephoto zoom lens with 1.4x teleconverter for a Whale watching trip. I inadvertently ordered a Canon mount Lens and Nikon mount teleconverter. The employee at LensRentals.com caught my mistake and called me before the lens shipped to verify. Thanks!

Also, instead of me carying the lens on a flight from FL to Maine and back, they shipped the lens to a FedEx shipping center in Portland for me so I was able to pick it up there and ship it back before flying home. Thanks again!

Oh and the lens was great too!

2016-07-14

Easy and fast

"LensRental was supper easy to navigate and use. My order arrived just in time for me to start my project. The equipment was in great condition and had all the parts needed. I also like the variety of accessories to chose from. I will definitely use LensRental again. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.