Stores > LensRentals.com

• Phone: 901-754-9100
    • Customer Support: 901-754-9100
    • Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-02-23

Excellent!

"Excellent service and delivery!"

This review was modified by lukasla on February 28 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-02-22

great service. you get what you pay for

"The only negative I can think of is that it costs a lot: $85 total for three days' rental of a Fuji XF 56mm with LensCap protection. But, hey, you get what you pay for, and both the product and the service are very, very good. I especially appreciate reading the occasional postings online from Roger Cicala."

This review was modified by devotus on February 24 2017 06:00:07 PM

2017-02-19

Fantastic service

"The lens arrived a couple of days early. It was packed really well and was very easy to repackage when the time came to return it. Just slap the prepaid label on the box and drop it off at the shipper. The lens was in great condition and I got to take some amazing pictures. Really a great way to test a lens you're thinking of buying. I highly recommend LensRentals. Their level of organization makes everything easy. "

This review was modified by thoslloyd on February 21 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-02-19

Easy peasy!!!

"Lens came packaged perfect! Worked flawlessly!!! Such a great set up I would recommend it to anyone !!! "

This review was modified by Markcap32 on February 21 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-02-17

Fixed Issue and Provided Excellent Service

"I had planned to pick my shipment up at FedEx Pickup location, but an error shipment prevented that from happening. I called and they worked with FedEx to correct the problem. My picked up my rental from a FedEx location and enjoyed a weekend of shooting with the D500."

This review was modified by rebelwebdevelopment on February 21 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-02-17

Will come back again and again!

"I had the BEST experience with Lens Rentals. Absolutely no trouble with shipping or returning, all the equipment comes in a sturdy carrying case, and everything was in perfect condition. It was the perfect way to try out my dream camera and lens! I will definitely be back for more, thank you so much!"

This review was modified by Smbishop93 on February 21 2017 12:15:18 AM

2017-02-13

Good prices, Geat service and equipment

"This was my first time ordering from LensRentals, and I am highly pleased. When needing supplemental equipment, I normally order from one of the local houses here in Chicago. However, due to a combination of reason, I decided to try LensRentals this time. I ordered a Sony A7RII package with a few lenses and accessories as a b-camera/ still camera for a doc style shoot we were doing.

Prior to order, I contacted LenRental's customer support both via chat and phone, and both times, replies were prompt, clear and helpful. Selection and variety or equipment is great. Price was competitive, with the price of lenses/accessories being the same or slightly less than Chicago houses, and body rental being significantly cheaper at about 65% of Chicago prices. Equipment was delivered on time, and was in perfect working condition. No flaws in glass or on sensors. Return was also a breeze.

I will certainly be using LensRentals services again,

This review was modified by donny_williams on February 15 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-02-12

Satisfied!

"I just recently used Lens Rentals for the first time and it was an awesome experience. Everything about what they do is very professional. As a first customer and my girlfriend paid for the rental as a gift. They called to make sure everything was correct and talked to my girlfriend to confirm payment with her. Which I think is a very smart thing to do with all first time constumers. They shipped my package on time and it arrived exactly on the day I requested it. I rented a Camera, lense, and a microphone. They had everything in the box packed very neatly with instructions and a return shipping sticker. Everything was very clean and looked brand new. I already have a another rental on the way with them. Their prices are affordable and it makes it easy when you're not sure which camera to invest money in yet so you rent it to make sure it's the right fit for you. My only request is that they add some of the popular new 3 axis gimbals on the website like the Ikan Beholder or the Zhiyun Crane. I'm positive a lot of people Will want to rent and try those out before they buy one. Over all, lens rentals is the perfect place to rent from. Very satisfied experience "

This review was modified by devin_r_hill on February 14 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-02-11

Quality and service

"Excellent product quality packaged very well and shipped to a convenient pickup location."

This review was modified by emailforwitt on February 14 2017 12:30:11 AM

2017-02-06

Great experience!

"First time renter, delivery was quick, well packed, very responsive customer service. Lens was in perfect condition. "

This review was modified by slrabfd on February 08 2017 09:45:27 AM

2017-02-06

Fast and perfect

"LensRentals wide selection of equipment is easy to order and easy to return."

This review was modified by david_nash-73093 on February 08 2017 05:45:16 AM

2017-02-05

"Great experience every time I've rented. Gear works perfectly and everything is exactly as advertised. It wont be my last rental!"

This review was modified by Jeff_goudy on February 07 2017 08:45:02 PM

2017-02-02

Always on time and outstanding customer service!

"As always an outstanding renter experience! "

This review was modified by davidholloway1 on February 07 2017 12:00:17 AM

2017-01-27

great service

"lost my little viewfinder bag / and they charged me only a very reasonable fee to replace / great service (and the Oly M.Zuiko 12-100 F 4.0 has spoiled me I'm afraid).."

This review was modified by the_lannings on January 31 2017 12:02:01 AM

2017-01-26

Superb Company

"Really, as a professional filmmaker, it is a treat working with these guys - they have a personal touch and always deliver on time, in great condition."

This review was modified by bstillerman on January 31 2017 12:00:47 AM

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.