• Address: 7730 Trinity Rd Ste. #110

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

What is this?

"Every time I have used Lens Rental, I have been extremely satisfied with their service. The lenses I rent look brand new with pristine glass. They answer my questions via the online chat quickly."

"Fast service, excellent selection, and great prices. "

"Great experience! The lens came exactly as described, and the process was extremely easy."

"Very pleased with this company. This was the second time I used LensRental.com. They made it very easy to order the perfect equipment I needed. It was sent efficiently and quickly and made it very easy to return. I will definitely use this company again."

"I rented a camera and it arrived on the said date and was in excellent condition. I would definitely do business with this outfit again."

"Very easy to do business with LensRentals.com. Equipment arrived on time, and easy to return. WDBWA!"

"The times I use Lens Rentals are always a pleasure, equipment is well kept and so much information on the pieces you are interested in using. Totally recomend."

"Lens Rental always comes through with great service and and an excellent selection of well maintained equipment. I use this company exclusively!!"

"Very professional. They stayed on top of the delivery and return, in my case taking into account the weather and travel delays this time of year in Alaska. Would surely use this company again."

"Good customer service...had a slight issue with the order but they called me and gave me an alternative that made everything work for my shoot."

"Excellent service! The best place to try out new lenses. "

"They were great. Will use them again."

"Excellent, professional service. Item was virtually brand new. Rental procedure flawless."

"I had rented gear through two weekends but my second weekend's shoot got postponed and so I didn't really need to have things rented past the first weekend. I was thrilled to find out that LensRental would let me return the equipment early and only pay for the days I used the equipment. That was really awesome!"

"Awesome service! Highly satisfied and will use again and again!!"

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.