Stores > LensRentals.com

• Phone: 901-754-9100
    • Customer Support: 901-754-9100
    • Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

2016-06-08

Great Guys over at Lens Rentals!

"I'm always purchasing stuff from these guys especially LensAuthority! Always easy and best price."

Always Sharp

"I haven't tried any other lens rental companies, probably because I've never needed to! Or wanted to for that matter. I've never had an issue. Service is inhumanly consistent. As well as their customer service. If I ever have an issue is small, and it's taken care of quickly and painlessly."

Lens-rentals Rocks.

"I couldn't be happier with the quality and care exuded by the staff and the delivery of the product. Would definitely be renting again. To my surprise the product I wanted is a new product not yet on the market but I was pleasantly surprised seeing at LR. Great job guys keep up the good work."

Great service

"The lens that I rented came quickly, in very good condition, with all the accessories (caps, hood, &tc.) and very well packed. Package included return shipping label. Also, good rental price for the period of time.
Definitely the place to go to try a lens before buying.

Thanks

2016-06-05

Great Service

"Also, Customer'sCustomer Support line was top notch, will rent from again."

2016-06-04

Excellent service

"I rented a Nikon D750 body from LensRentals for 8 days, it arrived 2 days early, so I actually had it in my hands for 10 days. The body was virtually new and I was sorely tempted to just keep at and buy it using their offer, but unfortunately I can't justify the cost right now. I did use it on 2 shoots and it performed beautifully. Shipping it back was a breeze, just pack it back up and affix the label, drop it off at the FedEx place and that's all! I'll be renting again from LR, probably for an upcoming shoot, thanks!"

2016-06-03

Lens rentals from here on out

"Great company to do business with. Will use them for all my future needs."

2016-06-03

Satisfied 1st time customer

"The items arrived on time and the batteries were charged, i wasn't expecting that. I will definitely recommend them and most likely i'll rent again sometime."

Great customer service!

"There was an issue getting my Leica 100-400 for MFT on time due to the previous renter shipping it back late. Without asking, LensRentals provided me with a substantial discount on my next rental. That'll work just great because I do plan on renting in the future. PS, the Leica was a disappointment. Just as I've read on blogs the zoom ring is very stiff and jerky, making for a bad shooting experience. My copy also had terrible vignetting when shooting birds against a bright sky."

Great first experienceq

"This was my first time renting from Lens Rentals. It was a great experience, the equipment was in great shape and was delivered on time as promised. By renting from Lens Rentals I was able to try a lens I was thinking of purchasing and decided that in fact it wasn't the right lens for me. I'll be gladly using Lens Rentals again in the future!"

Easy Return

"The lens that I ordered arrived on time. They were well picked and included the adhesive label for the FedEx return shipment."

2016-05-28

Note to self.....: Self, use them again.

"What else can be said????"

2016-05-26

Always come through!!

"Lensrentals makes it easy to do business with them, has the latest camera equipment and the pricing is very fair. They streamline the renting process and have the best customer service. Will continue to do business with them!!"

2016-05-25

First time user

"The people with Lens Rental are great. When I first placed my order, I ordered a Sigma Nikon mount lens. A couple of weeks later I added a Sony e-mount lens to the same order. That evening I received a phone call to verify that I wanted two different mounts. Their attention to detail was appreciated and this same attention was given from the time of order until the package was returned. They worked with me from start to finish in a professional manner.
The products I received were fantastic, Sigma 150-600 and Sony 24-240. They were well packaged with return slip included. Both lenses were delivered clean and ready to go. They worked to my expectations and I was pleased with the quality of their work.
I used Lens Rental to try out some different products before making a purchase. Their prices were good and for my experience, it was worth the money.

2016-05-22

Worth it...

"The camera that I wanted was not available. So, I spoke to one of the representatives, who was very helpful and recommended another. I wanted the the canon g7x powershot instead got the canon powershot g3. It did just what it was supposed to and more. The camera got here on time and felt as if it was fresh out the box. The process was a breeze with lensrental. Totally recommend it to anyone looking for any material available to rent."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.