Stores > LensRentals.com

• Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

2016-11-18

LensRentals is top notch in customer service

"I love this company. Everything goes smoothly and they follow up on requests promptly. I'm a happy customer,"

2016-11-18

On point!

"We have used LensRentals for numerous shoots and we couldn't be more pleased! Their thoroughness and detail in delivery/receiving of packages, and the friendly customer service have been refreshing. We highly recommend them for your next project!"

This review was modified by randy-41042 on November 18 2016 10:30:11 AM

2016-11-17

Taking my photography to the next level

"When I have a important shoot I contact Lens Rental.com from Quality Lenses and everything in between. They are fast and have second to none customer service. "

2016-11-17

Aaron J Lense Review

"The lense work phenomenal I appreciate the price of the rental and delivery in a timely manner I am going to purchase me this lens for Christmas. Thanks Guys great experience."

2016-11-11

Renting Photo equipment on the go

"LensRentals.com is definitely a must , especially when you need a great lens or camera. If you are looking for a camera or lens and you are not sure if you want to purchase or not, renting equipment at LensRentals.com lets you take the equipment for a test spin (so to speak.) You can rent at a fraction of the price of buying and you will know if you like it before buying and being stuck with it. Also, in a pinch you can rent a lens or camera to use on vacation, or if your equipment broke and can not get your new gear in time rent it. LensRentals.com customer service IS FAST AND FRIENDLY. I have rented a few times and never was I disappointed. They have many lenses and cameras to choose from. The next best thing is there is a technical review for most equipment that is very helpful information. Shipping is simple, they even add a return label for easy send back. Easy checkout and payment. I will always use LensRentals.com for my equipment needs. "

2016-11-11

Lens didn't autofocus properly

"Over all the shipping was on time and awesome but the material wasn't very reliable as towards preference, it was slow on automatic focus on videos "

2016-11-10

Need lens...They got you!!!

"I reallllly love Lensrental.com. I have been a member for some years now and even though there are lens rental outfits in my area there is something UNIQUE about lens Rentals.... Speedy service, Quick deliveries, Most have reviews on products to help you decide which is best. Most of all is their Customer Service staff... They ALWAYS make me walk away with a smile when I have an issue. If there was ONE word to describe: stupendous (PERIOD) :-)"

2016-11-07

Smooth, effective service

"I had to rent a camera for a wedding I was shooting and found Lensrentals.com online and they knocked it out of the park.
Not only was the packaging in perfect, mint condition but the camera bag, the lens, and the camera itself looked brand new!
The return process was SO easy - Thanks for making this experience go smoothly and very hassle-free.

2016-11-04

Seamless process

"Easy, fast, and relatively inexpensive. I will definitely use them for my next rental. "

2016-10-31

Last min rental bailout

"Folks at lens rental were great to deal with, very courteous and fulfilled my request to get the lens I needed on time for a last min wildlife fall trip delivered to an address in the middle of no where in Nebraska."

2016-10-30

Almost too good!

"If every spouse communicated as clearly and as often as LensRentals does, there would be no divorce! They let you know they received your order, that they are shipping, that it arrived, that your item is due to be shipped, and that they received it back. They tell you how to return it, and where. And the packaging is perfect. As for the lens I rented, it looked and felt like new. This is not the first time I've used LensRentals, so I knew what to expect, but it still feels special. Wonderful folks."

2016-10-29

New lens?

"The lens I rented was, as near as I can tell, a new lens fresh out of the box. Also, LensRental was easy to work with when I changed my mind as to what focal length I wanted. The lens showed up on the agreed upon date with a preprinted return label.

I'm very satisfied with LensRentals.

This review was modified by DaveInAZ123 on November 02 2016 09:28:24 AM

2016-10-29

Great first time experience

"I was getting ready for a weekend at the lake house and placed my order 3 week out. The lens shipped when it was supposed to and I received it the day before I left. Was sad to send it back a week later. Great experience and I will be renting (and possibly buying) from them again in the future."

2016-10-28

Prompt Delivery, Great Condition Equipment

"There is not much to say, honestly. The site is easily navigable. It is also the only rental sure I found that offered Pentax equipment. Which is a HUGE plus. The prices are reasonable. When the package is delivered, it is secured to the T. And it features a pamphlet that includes a nicely made business card and a prepaid FedEx shipping label. The lenses are stored in durable cases that feature straps that can be attached any bag or belt. They also come with lens hoods. Once you're done just take the box to the FedEx with the shipping label and they'll take care of the rest. My lenses took beautiful pictures and videos and I plan on renting more equipment in the near future. I am extremely satisfied with lens rentals.com"

2016-10-27

The best camera and lens rental service on the planet

"Everything about the service is first rate: Ordering process, packaging, quality of equipment and stocks of lenses and cameras. They are the only company I will deal with."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.