Stores > LensRentals.com

• Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

Quick and simple

"The process was very easy! I would definitely recommend and do it again."

2016-09-11

I'm so glad I used lensrentals

"I had a wedding to shoot and wanted to try out a new lens so I went to lens rentals to get the Sigma 85 1.4 for Nikon. I am in love with this lense. It is definitely the next thing I am going to buy the only downside of renting it from lens rentals was the fact that the price they were going to charge for me to keep the lens was $300 more than the lowest Amazon in like new condition. As far as the rental service from lens rentals everything went off without a hitch the lambs arrived in perfect condition triple padded in a lens carrying case that I could hook on my belt right away. Easy return instructions were included along with labels to ship the box back. "

More than Expected

"Ordered a SONY A7, but they called and said their supply was low and asked if they could send an A7II instead at no extra cost. Nice to ask in case I only wanted the original."

2016-09-09

Fast, efficient, and reasonable

"They are so customer service oriented. I will always rent from them. "

2016-09-08

Always an excellent experience with LensRentals

"I have a local place I can go to for rentals but LensRentals always makes it so easy!"

2016-09-05

A new customer

"I couldn't believe that I hadn't tried this before now. I was buying my gear and then deciding if it was something worth keeping. Now, I can rent it, use it and decide if I want to keep it....all at the fraction of price. What an amazing service! I highly recommend."

2016-09-03

Exactly as advertised

"First time renter. The process of finding the equipment and finalizing the order was straightforward. The goods arrived on time and well packaged. It was easy to re-package and return-ship. It was a seamless and cost-effective way to try an expensive piece of equipment before buying."

2016-09-03

Awesome

"The camera and lens I rented worked beautifully. The wedding pictures were great!! Thank you Lens Rental! I will use you again for a special occasion."

2016-09-02

A photographers dream

"This is perfect for anyone who wants a lens but wants to test before committing. It arrived on time, perfect condition/packaging. I sent it back on time with no issues. Already have another lens order on the way."

This review was modified by krystaharris32 on September 02 2016 12:24:43 PM

2016-08-31

First time user

"I've not rented a lens before but I needed one for a shoot where none of the lenses I own were right. Renting for a week for 1/10th the cost of a new one was worth a try. It could not have been easier. Happy outcome on the shoot and the rental."

2016-08-29

Loyal Customer

"I am very pleased with almost every aspect of renting with lensrentals.com. They carry Micro 4/3 which started my initial rental experiences but I may stay with them even as I transition into a full frame camera. Rental prices are reasonable, service and products are great. I just wish that I would occasionally get a promo code, discount or something because on average I am renting once a month. Shipping is a bit pricey, that being said however I have yet to have any shipping or quality issues."

Lens Rentals Deliver

"Camera came on time, great condition, return shipping was a breeze.

Would highly recommend.

2016-08-28

LensRental to the rescue!

"My camera's shutter broke on vacation. I knew when we returned from Hungary that I wouldn't have time to get it repaired before a big event so I rented a camera from LensRental to be delivered when we returned home. It was easy to rent and just as easy to return. I was able to enjoy the remainder of my vacation knowing LensRental would take good care of me. "

2016-08-28

Very friendly people, equipment in excellent condition.

"Very friendly people, equipment in excellent condition."

2016-08-27

Awesome!

"Will be renting from Lens Rentals again!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.