• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"I placed an order on a Wednesday and needed my equipment that Saturday. It was snowy and icy throughout the midwest. They called me on Thursday and said my initial order will not make it, so they offered an overnight order, at no cost, so I would have the camera by Friday. It showed up on time and I made my shoot. I was floored by the customer support and the proactive approach they took. I will always rent from them when I need equipment."

"The best rental company out there, they have everything I need with the best prices out there and great costumer service. Because of the weather, one of my packages was not going to get here in time for my trip, so they contacted me and shipped it on next day saturday service. They are the best"

"The camera and lens that I rented were in excellent condition and they were delivered promptly. To rent photographic equipment again I would go back to Lens rentals."

"LensRentals was absolutely amazing. We shot a wedding that had some super strict rules, and they gave us some cool ideas for how to address that wedding's specific challenges. I love that they called me to confirm my order, and that everything arrived on time when I needed it. I'll be using LensRentals again in the near future. "

"LensRental.com was perfect in getting me the equipment I needed easy to send back with all paper work quite easy to do returns etc. I will use the service again. "

"My experience working with your company from start to finish was flawless and it what I was expecting as I had worked with you previously. Much appreciated and I look forward to working with you again.

"perfect delivery in every aspect
some issue with getting a good delivery address for drop-shipping on Hawaii. Did cost a bunch of e-mails. In the end all worked out great.

"Fast shipping. Great lens. Will definitely use them again. "

"Excellent service with a good lens. Highly recommended. "

"As with my first experience with LensRentals, every part of the transaction was first rate. From the ease of placing the order, to the timeliness of the delivery, to the condition of the equipment and their repeated follow up."

"Lens arrived exactly on time and was in excellent condition"

"I wanted to buy a larger lens for my Nikon camera and renting one first was an awesome idea. Lens Rental was recommended to me by my sister so I had narrowed it down between two different brands. The brand we had originally ordered was not available, ( we didn't know this until the day before we were to receive it) so we had to change brands. It was a great compromise and the lens worked great and surpassed my expectation of what a longer lens (600mm) would accomplish! We will definitely be renting from them again.

Sincerely,
Susan Marlar

"Everything exceeded my expectations."

"Wanted to try out The new TC-14E111 Nikkor. 1.4 teleconverter. I used it with 70-200mmVR2. If it is great, I will buy one.
Small box arrives by FedEx next day. Well designed foam cube w/lid contains neophrene bag w/lens. Very safe transport system. Took it to Hawaii used it for several whale watching trips and after about 5 days returned home and sent it back using peel label system and same box with my tape. Easy as pie.
I was a little concerned about the tape. Originally all tape was special tamper proof kind. Had to cut that to open. Sending it back, it is tampered. Better to supply enough of same tape to customer, so they can send it back the way it came. Took a long time to get back to source too. Not overnight and not 2 day. Must be a shipping cost issue. Or depending on what it is.
Besides the tape thing, I could not be happier with the process. Price was fair, service speedy and perfect. Item looked brand new and worked as it was supposed to.
I have decided with my camera,(D800), teleconverters are not worth the decline in quality or loss of fstops. Glad I didn't have to buy one to find that out.
Next rental will be 300 2.8 or 400 2.8

"LensRentals.com just does it right.

Attention to detail with packaging, shipping, and most importantly, equipment functionality and cleanliness.

Everything feels as though it's just come out of the box.

I'm completely hooked after my first experience.

You will be, too.

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.