Stores > LensRentals.com

• Customer Support: 901-754-9100
    • Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

2016-07-05

Sony Lens Rental

"LensRentals.com allowed me to preview an expensive and complicated lens before purchase. The lens arrived on time in like new condition. The unit performed as advertised. Return was easy. I am now saving for a new lens purchase."

2016-07-04

Great service

"Shipped on time and return was easy. I thought the rate was very reasonable."

2016-07-03

Best thing ever!!

"I had never rented a lens before and I wanted to get a telephoto lens so I could take some good images of my daughter playing softball. I had heard good things about Lensrentals.com so I went to their site, I couldn't believe how and expensive it was and how easy it was to rent a lens. I got the lens a day before I wanted to start using it at my daughters games so I could play with it and learn how it worked best with my camera. Then I started using it at my daughters games it worked beautifully! I was able to get some great shots of her playing in the outfield. I will defiantly rent again from LensRentals.com! "

2016-07-03

Great experience

"Everything arrived on time and in advertised condition. Great way to try out different equipment.

2016-07-02

Very Happy!!

"I was extremely satisfied with my lens rental. The online ordering process was very user friendly, the lens was packaged quite securely, it even arrived a day early. I wanted to keep the lens one more day, and it was super easy and convenient for me to go online and extend my order for one more day. I will definitely be using this service again. Thank you!"

2016-07-01

Great first impression

"This was my very first time to ever try lens rental and I went with Lensrentals.com because they had the lens I was needing in stock and it was cheaper than other companies. I'm glad I gave them a try and I will use them again for future lens rental. It was a very easy transaction and everything was packed well and arrived on time and just as expected. I just wish Fedex wasn't their main carrier. "

2016-06-30

Smashing good time

"It said give to my review a catchy title, in hindsight the adjective smashing might not be best suited for renting glass lenses but I digress. This being my first lense rental from these went extremely smooth. I was going out of the country to shoot for ten days. Ended up with around 15,000 photos which half I shot with rented equipment. These guys have the process down to a science. You pick what you need, tell them when you need it and it all just happens. Thanks again LensRentals.com! Also ps. If you're interested in the Canon 70-200 F2.8L IS II, the answer is yes. Just do it.

-Austin

2016-06-30

Excellent transaction!

"Delivered on time, extended my rental with no issues - just watch for return of product; you HAVE to use FedEx direct to ship the product. My rental was late and I used a FedEx express from my employers shipping dept. who didn't check it in when they got it, Lensrentals was very good about this since it was my first rental with them and let it slide..."

2016-06-28

Very Happy

"Great service and equipment definitely will use again. "

2016-06-27

Absolutely perfect

"Everything I expected and more. Delivery was on time and the lens was in perfect shape. The opportunity to buy the lens was also a huge bonus! Recommend to everyone who is thinking about a lens or camera."

2016-06-27

"Lens Rental made everything super-easy. The lens was wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in a soft case, then carefully packed inside foam shaped to perfectly hold the soft case. Had no issues with the lens or the lens hood, the return label made shipping everything back a breeze. Would definitely recommend them to others."

2016-06-26

great rental company! fast delivery!

"it came in on time! and over all worked well. i did have some issues with my lens not auto focusing. but i easily resolved the issue with cleaning the metal contacts on the camera body. other wise i didnt have any trouble with the camera :D in fact i forgot it was a rental wile on vacation lol. i would very much recommend this company to any one that needs a good camera or lens for a short amount of time!"

2016-06-26

Better than Expected

"Delivery and return worked as promised. Sweet treat for a father's day."

2016-06-25

great lens and service

"thank you for the quick and on time delivery - great lens and a great price!"

2016-06-24

Never an issue

"I've never had an issue with Lensrental.com. They service is grade A."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.