Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

2017-01-23

Amazing Service

"LensRentals was recommended to me and they really came through. It was an easy process to rent. They shipped it directly to the hotel I was staying at and it was waiting for me upon my arrival. When I was done all I had to do was repackage in the box it came in and arrange for Fed Ex to pick it back up and return it to LensRentals. I will absolutely us them in the future."

This review was modified by ptldmom on January 25 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-01-20

Awesone Rental!

"I rented the Canon 70-200 f/2.8 USM telephoto zoom lens to photograph one of my daughter's gymnastics meets. The rental process was a breeze; even received the lens a day early at no extra charge. The lens - fabulous. I would definitely recommend the lens and LensRentals.com. I will be renting another, less "over-the-top", lens for the next meet as I try to determine what works and what fits the budget to eventually purchase. Thanks LensRentals.com."

This review was modified by bstauffy1 on January 24 2017 12:01:22 AM

2017-01-19

Excellent service

"Straight forward process to order and return. "

This review was modified by jeff_mattis on January 24 2017 12:00:42 AM

2017-01-18

Best customer service of ANY company, period.

"I've been a LensRentals.com customer for almost three years now, and I can't say enough about how incredible they are with their customers. Not only do they have the most holistic inventory of any video rental business I've ever seen, but their interface and workflow are perfectly designed and the process of receiving your items could not be any smoother.

You'd think renting gear from online and waiting for it to arrive would be a clunky, tedious, and somewhat risky process, but I've never had any surprises with LensRentals.com and my gear has unfailingly arrived at its destination when I requested. It's always been in pristine condition, and anytime I've had questions or concerns, I've simply called their direct line and a human has immediately picked up the phone every time.

I cannot say enough good things about LensRentals.com. They're my exclusive source for renting video equipment and they should be yours, too. And I promise I wasn't paid to write this - the experience has just ben that freaking good.

This review was modified by myles_green on January 20 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-01-18

Goodcompany!

"My review of their service is 5 STARS!! It was easy and came on time. That was great.

I rented the osmo mobile, that....not so great. Please note the unit worked perfect and was in great shape, I just wasnt a fan of the product. Felt cheaply made and honestly didnt perform as expected.
Besides that I will definitely rent again, just a different device next time.

This review was modified by Gabedesanti25 on January 20 2017 08:30:03 AM

2017-01-16

The Go-To Guys

"Lensrentals is always reliable and dependable."

This review was modified by benjohn on January 18 2017 08:30:03 AM

2017-01-15

Customer Service and Product Quality: Both Flawless

"I've rented lenses from LensRentals several times and they provide exceptional glass at a reasonable price, every time.
Very speedy delivery, great customer service, exceptional lenses. I wouldn't rent from anyone else.

This review was modified by mark_e_syvertson on January 17 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-01-15

Great products & Service!

"Great lenses & prices. Great shipping, packing & quality. Attention to detail is obvious."

This review was modified by nealfharris on January 17 2017 03:30:01 AM

2017-01-14

"I ordered a Zeiss 16-35 for a trip to yosemite. Unfortunately it didn't get theee overnight likenit should've and I wasn't able to use that lens on my trip. Fortunately, I was able to use it when I got back for a day and was really pleased with the lens and quality. Needless to say, if I need to rent a lens, I'd still use lensrentals.com."

This review was modified by tom_andrew_morgan on January 17 2017 12:03:02 AM

2017-01-13

Just great overall

"I've been periodically renting from Lensrentals for awhile and it has always been a pleasant experience. I left overseas and had them ship some equipment to my assistant, he then notified me that there was an issue with one of the lenses, they were quick to help. In fact I go to them by default for any camera equipment rental needs just because I know that I will be well taken care of.

I recently rented during their christmas special and got my equipment a day early so I was able to play a little before my actual shoot! Cant say enough good things about this company. They've truly gained a loyal customer.

This review was modified by fidel-31055 on January 17 2017 12:01:57 AM

Easy!

"Wonderful service makes trying different lenses a snap. "

This review was modified by williamdelliott on January 17 2017 12:01:16 AM

Easy

"The whole process was very easy."

This review was modified by life_wontwait on January 17 2017 12:01:14 AM

Extraordinary packing!

"The camera actually arrived early in an amazing protective box. I liked the sense of humor in the wording of the documents. A classy operation!"

This review was modified by kjmohrman on January 17 2017 12:00:55 AM

2017-01-12

My winter Yellowstone trip was made successful because of lensrental

"I had planned out a winter trip to Yellowstone., however I was a little skeptic of the trip because I had no super telephoto lens. With the lensrentals.com promo offer during new years + their brand name for serving customers, I ordered a 200-400mm f/4 for 10 days & boy it was worth it. The whole experience is very easy, you order, they ship the material, you pick it up and use it. The lens came in its own padded bag with really good protective packing. And returns are easy too, you use the same box with their return label and send the shipment back. Easy - peasy with such competitive pricing that I now wonder why wasn't I using them before. "

This review was modified by saurabhshankar2110 on January 17 2017 12:00:44 AM

2017-01-11

They Will Spoil You

"From beginning to end, I found the experience seamless, efficient and as crisp as an L series lens. They are pros and I admire their courtesy and business style. I feel like a pampered, valued customer and wouldn't stray. LensRentals.com, I love you!"

This review was modified by distinctlyflorida-77256 on January 13 2017 11:00:02 AM

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.