Stores > LensRentals.com

• Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

2016-04-29

Would def. use LensRental.com again!

"On time delivery! Great customer service! Great equipment & packaging! Everything went very smoothly! Thanks for a great experience! "

2016-04-28

Awesome customer service

"Lens Rentals goes the extra mile. Great service. Effortless rental returns."

2016-04-28

Lens Rentals filled a hole in my gear supply

"I have been thinking about buying the lens that I rented to do more Interior shooting. Since I don't have a pipeline I figured renting the lens would be a good way to get use to it before shelling out the money for a new lens. It was a good decision and if I continue to get more Real Estate work I will definitely buy one. Thanks for having what I needed to get the job done.

Kirk

2016-04-25

Monster service for a Monster lens

"Ordered a Canon 500mm f4 and it arrived on time and in great working order. Smooth process and wonderful lens. "

Easy Peasy

"This entire experience could not have been better. A phone call helped answer my questions along with them setting up the order for my online completion. Premium quality gear arrived on time, packed carefully, cheat sheet included for my first time shooting this brand of camera. Equipment worked flawlessly resulting in perhaps my best photoshoot ever! Also, this way I got to try out some of the equipment I'm thinking of purchasing.

I highly recommend these folks for excellent service and a great value!!!

Jim W.

Great Service!

"I rented a Fuji X-E2S along with a lens. I received everything I needed, including a nice small camera bag to carry it in. Everything arrived in perfect working order, and in fact, looked brand new. Returning everything was just a simple. The box arrived with a pre printed return shipping label."

2016-04-24

Lens rentals are the best in the world at what they do. Do you understand what I'm telling you?

"Accept no substitutes. Yeaoh!!!"

Very easy process

"I will never again buy a lens or body without renting it first. The LensRentals renting process is as easy as you please and reasonable prices."

2016-04-21

Fantastic!!

"I loved the sense package and the Canon 70D Camera!! I'm totally sold on renting from lens rentals!! Thank-you!!"

2016-04-18

Just great

"I was shooting my first wedding, and needed better lenses than I own. Lens rentals made the whole renting process very easy and at very reasonable prices. Customer service was great to."

2016-04-16

"The LensRentals staff was very professional and responsive to my needs. They answered questions promptly and thoroughly. The equipment provided was in excellent conditon. It was shipped in time to be at the requested pick up point at the time I needed it. I highly recommend LensRentals and will rent form them again as the need arises. Great job "

2016-04-15

Will forever be a loyal customer

"AMAZING experience ordering from them. It was easy as 123! They will forever have a loyal customer! Extremely satisfied with their customer service and fast delivery. "

Great experience

"100% satisfied. Shipped on time and was actually a day early of estimated arrival. I will most certainly be a repeat customer. I would highly recommend to others."

Pentax trials

"I am renting Pentax cameras and lenses to determine what equipment I like and what is not worth the price. LensRentals.com is an excellent company to use for this. They ship on time and the equipment is in excellent shape. I think so highly of this company I have future rentals scheduled. "

Top Notch Customet Service

"The team is very responsive of your needs."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.