• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"I have used a few other gear rental companies and I find that Lensrentals.com is simply the best. They cant be beat on price and availability. The gear is always like new upon arrival. Really the best try before you buy option out there."

"I was very skeptical about renting lenses but a friend assured me that they have great service. I've been renting lenses now from them for several years. There were times where I thought my lenses wouldn't arrive due to weather. They went way beyond in making sure my lenses arrive on the due day including shipping out an extra lens just incase the original one didn't arrive. I highly recommend using their service. "

"Great service and helped me select the right lens to purchase for my A6000."

"Everything about renting equipment was super easy. I even got everything a day early which gave me more time to be able to test everything out before the wedding I was shooting."

"Every time I have rented from LensRentals.com, the experience has been great. Starting with the reservation process through packing and delivery, every thing was communicated with perfection. Oh, the equipment has always been impeccably clean and appeared as new. Definitely will be using them again."

"The staff from LensRentals helped me pick out the lighting & accessories I needed to make my photoshoot a success. The shipping was fast. There was communication between us every step of the way. Ran into a little trouble with FedEx returning the shipment back to LensRentals (they wanted to charge me for shipping even though I previously paid for it on LensRentals) but overall the experience was great. I'll be using LensRentals in the future!"

"These guys are always great to do business with. The overnight shipping is super convenient and the overall service is outstanding. I will always recommend LensRentals and will continue to do business with them."

"I have now rented from LensRental.com twice in the last 30ish days. The first time they were very supportive and helpful when I needed to get verified and went the extra steps to make sure I got the lens I needed on time. When I figured out that I in fact needed the longer lens and sent in a request for another lens while I still had one in my possession they again went the extra mile to make sure that I had in fact made the request and if I understood I was renting almost the same lens. After an amusing conversation about needing a longer lens because I had yet to perfect my walking on water technique they happily sent out the second lens. I am supremely happy with them, will rent from them again, and have already told all of my photography friends about them."

"they went above and beyond for.. great customer service. "

"The Basic Crop Frame Wedding Package for Canon I rented was excellent, exactly what I needed! Service and delivery was great! My only complaint was pick up by FedEx. Next time I will opt for UPS instead! I had the package delivered to my work address which is state government. We get daily pick up and deliveries by UPS, and I incorrectly thought by FedEx also. I spoke to our shipping/receiving supervisor the day I was returning the package and she advised that they stopped using FedEx a couple of years ago because they were too difficult to deal with. I attempted to schedule a pick up, but was told I had to do that at least one day ahead of time. Then I searched for a drop off location, and the closest one was over sixty miles away! I went into town to run a personal errand, and I happened to spot the FedEx van that delivered the package. I chased him down and asked if he could take my package with the prepaid label. He seemed irritated by my request and hesitated for a bit, then much to my relief he said he would. I noticed that he did not scan the label, but simply placed the package in the back of his van. When I returned to my office, I signed up for email notifications, but I did not receive any until late the next day."

"Very helpful and flexible staff. Everything delivered on time and working. "

"Fast shipping, great quality . Great selection of lenses and camereas. I rented Tamron 150-600 lens for Nikon. Awesome lens got some great photos. "

"Great but the Lens was totally wrong for a full frame. Camera Good - Lens bad!"

"So easy for something so important! I wish everything was as easy as renting from these guys."

"Excellent service & communication."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.