Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2016-12-28

Excellent Quality

"Great equipment quality and service!"

2016-12-26

Lens Rentals Comes Through Again!

"This is the 4th time I have rented from Lensrentals in 2016, and every time has gone perfectly. The gear I rent is always on time, and the staff there has always been great with fielding any questions that I may have. The prices are very reasonable, and I definitely would recommend getting the lenscap + protection, as that covers you for pretty much everything, at a minimal extra cost. Well worth it!!"

2016-12-25

Perfect - just what was promised

"I received the lens on time, and it was packaged perfectly, and worked perfectly. Exactly as I hoped."

2016-12-21

Just what i needed

"I had to get the perfect shot for my parents christmas present. Lens rentals made it possible for me to get the equipment I needed. This is a wonderful service with great selection and pricing!"

2016-12-17

Tamron 150-600 rocks

"Rented Tamron 150-600mm lens for a Tanzanian safari trip. The lens arrived exactly as scheduled, in great condition (looked brand new), and in a terrific Lowepro caring case. Returning the lens was a breeze with a provided prepaid Fedex shipping label. Very satisfied."

2016-12-17

So easy!

"I ordered the lens and filter I wanted with just clicks, got the exact cost and ordered. It arrived early, had everything in the box and lens was in great condition!. Had the box with easy instructions on how to return. I used the lens, and got some awesome shots. Return instructions and taking it to FEDEX were so EASY!!! They sent emails to let me know they received it. WOW! I will rent again!"

2016-12-14

Pleased & Amazed!

"LensRentals is amazing! I'll be renting from them exclusively from now on!
Great service techs and client reps. Extremely easy to deal with. Shipped to me on time and complete. Equipment in new condition. Packaged well. Couldn't ask for more.

2016-12-12

First time user

"I was really surprised how easy it was to rent from lensrentals. It was so straight forward and to cap it all off, it was very affordable. Now all i have to do is buy the lens as I fell in love with them both. :)"

2016-12-12

Great Customer Service

"I have been renting cameras & Lens from LensRentals for the past five years. They have helped me on several occasions to get the right equipment delivered at my home and workshop locations. Great Job!"

2016-12-11

Wonderful in every way!

"Excellent service on the phone, quickly worked with me to overcome a shipping delay. You can tell they really care about their customers!"

2016-12-09

Very Professional Outfit!

"Couldn't have been smoother from start to finish. Great gear, easy shipping. Will definitely use Lens Rentals again!"

2016-12-08

Great lenses and service

"The lenses always arrive on time and in perfect condition. The service is terrific. I look forward to renting more lenses. Thanks "

2016-12-07

Simplest way to get quality gear

"LensRentals.com is my go to resource for renting cameras and lenses. Every order I've placed arrives on time, is packed very well, the equipment is in good condition, and it is simple to return. I've been using their services for several years now and haven't had a complaint so far."

2016-12-05

"You guys are super awesome and were really helpful when I was having all kinds of problems with my order. I'm definitely coming back and going to recommend you to anyone I know who needs to rent gear.

Fast shipping, great product, killer customer support

Thanks, you guys are rad

2016-12-05

A chance to try before I buy

"I rented the Sony a7r digital camera to see if it was as incredible as advertised. The camera did not disappoint and the folks at LenRentals were great to work with. Communication was often and easy, the camera and lens arrived as promised and sending i back was a snap. Their prices are very competitive too. I will be contacting them about renting lenses for my new Sony so that I can decide what to buy."

This review was modified by epforders on December 05 2016 06:55:23 AM

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.