Stores > LensRentals.com

901-754-9100

Product & services pricing Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-05-04

Accommodating and great service

"Great lenses and customer service. I was unable to return my lenses back in person and they made sure I got it shipped and extended my time period to make sure I had time. "

2017-05-04

Very good

"Everything from start to finish was top-notch. The product arrived as advertised. Unfortunately, we had to cancel our travel plans last minute so I wasn't able to use the rented lens the way I wanted but LensRentals did everything I expected from them. Will use again"

Trustworthy and Outstanding Service

"Simply stated, LensRentals is Trustworthy! On my first rental of a very expensive lens, I was apprehensive. The team at LensRentals answered all of my questions and concerns very patiently. The lens arrived on time and my photos from a two-week safari are testimony to the quality of their products!"

2017-05-03

Great choice for photo equipment rentals

"Have used LensRental a number of times in the past and found the quality/value of the rentals to be superb. I have only needed to call support once (for a missed pickup on my end) and they could't have been more helpful. "

2017-05-03

Excellent product and service as usual

"I love LensRentals. I have rented from them many times and am always pleased by the quality of their lenses and the service. They make the process exeptionaly simple."

2017-05-03

Good

"I am pleased with the service."

2017-05-03

Could not have been a better experience! Thanks to everyone at LensRentals.

"The whole process of finding what I needed and renting it was a breeze. Very well designed website and easy to understand what I needed to do and what LensRentals was going to do. Thanks again to everyone at LensRentals, I will be back."

2017-05-01

Amazing experience!

"I rented a Carl Zeiss CP2 and the whole experience was awesome. 10/10 will do again!"

2017-04-30

Perfect

Everything was very easy and an overall great experience!

My Rental Agreement

"Rental was great, will rent from the again."

Easy and Fast!

"The whole rental process was so easy and worry free. Their customer service was also so kind. It's been a while since I've experienced a company go out of their way to make sure I got everything I needed. Can't wait to rent with them again!"

Excellant customer service

"The ordering process was easy! It was delivered just like it should be! I used it and sent it back using a drop box and it took a while for them to receive it. LensRentals worked with me until they received the lens even though it was received after the return date. I'll use them again! "

Fast and easy

"Very simple process to rent a lens i.e website was simple and easy to use. The lens showed up when promised and was packaged so well I think a truck could run over it w/o issue! The return label - AND PACKING TAPE - was included so it was super easy to pack up to return.

The lens worked flawlessly and I may end up buying one.

2017-04-27

Excellent service

"Ordered lens at the very last minute. They where able to get them to me the next day by noon"

2017-04-24

Lensrentals.com is the Absolute Best!

"I have rented from Lensrentals.com for the past three years. Their inventory of both photo and video items is extensive, and their prices are very competitive as well. Lets not forget about their customer support...unmatched! I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking to rent photo and/or video equipment. I don't give out 5 stars very often but Lensrentals.com is most deserving. A+"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.