• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

What is this?

"This is a wonderful company! Renting my camera equipment is so much easier--and cheaper--than purchasing things that I wouldn't use on a daily basis. I absolutely love using LensRental."

"I think Lens Rental would be better served if they went to a system where the customer talked to a real person about his/her order. A knowledgeable service person can assist to make sure the order is complete and all the necessary wigets are ordered, and in my case the order is submitted.
Thanks
Tom
Once I talked to a real person the service was superior.

"First time I order camera equipment, and for now on Lens Rentals is my place to make business with. Overall excellent experience and service. All the equipment in excellent condition. I will be placing another order very soon! Thanks LensRentals.com!!!!!"

"Impressed by how simple the the return process was. The equipment was like new and the whole process was quick and easy. I'll use LensRentals again."

"Roger and his team are the best!"

"Great service at a great price."

"Overall good experience renting a lens from them. A friend recommended I use their service. The lens came on time, and in excellent condition. Great communication from them. I will rent from them again."

"Great company. Recommended. "

"These guys are amazing. It's the second time I rent photography equipment from LensRentals and it's once again on time, clean, to spec, packaged nicely and arrives with "extras" like hoods and pouches for the lenses. If I had a magic wand I wouldn't change a thing (ok, I'd get the lenses for free, but you get the point)."

"Everyone at Lens Rental was very friendly,knowledgeable & helpful."

"Excellent service once again, for the third time. Great gear, reasonably priced, with a surprisingly easy shipping and return system. Excellent customer service with real human beings not he phone as well - though we've never needed it. When we first considered them, we called LensRentals.com and spoke to their very helpful and friendly staff. A great idea, executed perfectly, making life a lot easier for us working with shrinking budgets!"

"Very responsive email service at all hours of the day. Quick shipment and well packaged lenses with easy to return label and packaging (free shipping both ways with one year membership).

Only minor issues is shipping via FedEx which requires use of their physical locations and not the drop boxes which are only available for FedEx "Express" - though still may work. Best to get a receipt and hand off delivery for return shipment.

"Everything from ordering and sending the package back is great. Very simple and easy process."

"As always, great experience with lensrentals.com"

"It is the second time that I order from LensRentals. I am from Canada and traveling to the US and be able to pickup my lens at a FedEx location is very useful. The service is perfect and the lens is in perfect condition. It is well protected. I find the web site very easy to use and the order process is simple. They have a lot of lens to choose from and I appreciate that they give their own perspective on each lens. This helped me a lot when I was trying to figure out what Wide angle lens to choose. It is certain that I will rent again from them on my next trip to the US."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.