• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

2015-07-12

"Given that the camera (Sony a7r) I rented is known to have battery issues, it would have been good to recommend that you rent at least one more battery. I could only shoot for a few hours at a time before I then had to return home and recharge the battery."

2015-07-12

"We needed to test some equipment before purchasing and lensrentals.com had everything in stock and shipped overnight. Everything was delivered safely and securely and worked perfectly - I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of gear that is included with your rental. We ended up renting more equipment a week later because of the fast, dependable service and inexpensive cost. Thank you Lensrentals.com!"

2015-07-11

"Amazing! Always satisfied with LR!"

2015-07-10

"Experience was excellent. Was kept informed of the status of the rental and reminded of turn in. Informed of receipt of turn in."

2015-07-10

"LensRentals provides a very easy service for renting camera gear to test out. I have recommended it to several of my friends. "

2015-07-10

"I've always a great experience renting from Lens Rentals!"

2015-07-10

"Great experience...again! Fast and easy shipping, product and accessories exactly as ordered. Reasonable pricing too."

2015-07-08

"Delivery on time. New lens was sent. Worked perfectly for my vacation. Highly recommend!"

2015-07-07

"I was very excited to receive my rented equipment and was pleasantly surprised with how quickly it arrived. Everything that I ordered was packaged nicely and neatly making it easy to inventory upon arrival. The easy to use cards were also a big help. Would definitely recommend LensRentals.com to anyone looking to rent equipment for long periods of time to just a few short days. "

2015-07-06

"LensRentals has always been very easy to work with. The camera lens was in great condition with a very useful case."

2015-07-04

"I truly appreciate and value excellent customer service and Lensrentals.com has exceeded my expectations. I will be a customer of this company for a long time.

Thank you very much. "

2015-07-03

"I rented a Nikon Df body and SB 300 flash to try out before possibly buying. It all came as requested and after my five day rental was easily re-packed and returned with the pre-paid FedEx label. I would recommend this for anyone before purchasing if there is a question. It answered all of my questions. "

2015-07-03

"Always high quality gear, clean, well packaged, on time, and a great addition to my existing gear. "

2015-07-02

"Even after carefully balancing the camera - after turning on battery the unit panned to the left the entire time in use.

The camera was properly balanced - the noticeable pan occurred after turning on the battery. "

2015-07-01

"They‘re are the best. They are always on time, the equipment is in perfect working order and they seem very personable, always willing to answer questions."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.