LensAndLasers.com Reviews - page 3 - lensandlasers.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 266 reviews

LensAndLasers.com is a merchant member
LensAndLasers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"I was extremely impressed with the quality of service and the rapidity of response . The item I ordered was out of stock, and I was told of this the same day and, when it was back in stock, I was notified immediately. At last, someone who seemed to care."

"This place was great. I received personal e-mails from them. Ship time was excellent. I will buy from them again. "

"I purchased the Crimson Trace LG-401P16 walnut laser grips and the LG-401P4 carbon fiber style grips for my two 1911 handguns. The installation was incredibly simple. I used my bore sight laser to fine tune the lasers in the grips. The provided tools and instructions were easy to follow and use. I completed the fine tuning on each in a matter of seconds. They look great, easy to use and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a superior product."

"Very fast delivery and excellent followup! "

"Great service. New product as advertised. Follow up, to see if I was satisfied and if everything was ok. Very pleased."

"Like most people, I've dealt with many internet sales companies. And many more recently in regards to weapons parts. This company is top notch. Second to none and amazingly quick with their shipping! "

"Great prices and fast shipping!! Will buy again soon! "

"These guys are brilliant! fantastic communications, great products, best prices, quick delivery.. everything you could want and expect. I will use again and again! congratulations for a great operation and thank you for being great ! "

"Excellent and smooth Transaction. Delivered fast. I will buy again.

"Very prompt and excellant communications wth me"

"Telephone conversation and candid advice about products enabled me to make a buying decision. Loved doing business here."

"Whole process was excellent. From buying to the extremely fast delivery it was a pleasure. The product was exactly as stated and the customer service exceptional.. Will buy from again without hesitation..

Thank You..

"Great to do business with, great communication!"

"Lightning fast shipping and great communication before and after the product received!"

"I ordered 5 magpul magazines. Best price on the internet with $6.95 flat shipping rate no matter how many you order. I received them 2 days later. I couldnt be happier and I will for sure order through them again."