Stores > Leisure Pro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leisure Pro by clicking a star below.
2017-01-12

Screwed again

"I swore I would never buy from you again...even with the 50$ voucher you sent me for the last order you screwed up. I tried giving it to a friend but he could not use it, so I ordered again because I had the voucher, no way of knowing the total amount because you sent me the invoice without applying the voucher, I get my order by UPS and I have to pay a 20$ import charge because you guys put down the price before applying the voucher value. Thanks again for being so transparent and useful."

Rep reply posted Jan-13-2017

A rep from Leisure Pro, leisurepro, has responded

“We are sorry to hear about your friend having difficulties redeeming the issued Gift Card, we are glad to hear you were able to redeem it. As for the invoice total, please note a Gift card is a payment method which pays for part of the order in the amount given, so the invoice total would stay the same and import taxes & duties are based off of invoice total. ”

2017-01-10

Love this backpack.

"This backpack keeps everything I need for work and much, much more. 2 large compartments, one I did not see until I started looking closely. I had my old backpack for 10 years and this one seems to be just as sturdy. I envision it lasting the same."

2017-01-01

Better price and service than Amazon! This will be my first stop for scuba gear

"I went to Amazon to buy a dive computer for a trip next month. I found a used one for a decent price. Long story short the seller never sent it and eventually cancelled the order a few weeks later. Amazon's customer service was terrible. I still needed a computer but didn't want to buy from them anymore (and it was the same retail price). Found Leisure Pro and the item was even on sale which meant their price was cheaper. I ordered it and there was actually an issue with this order too. Instead of sending me the discounted, discontinued, model they sent me the new, more expensive, one. I contacted them assuming it was a mistake (names are very similar) and didn't want anyone to get in trouble. I offered to return it for the correct model if they could get my order to me before my trip next week. I turns out they ran out of the device and couldn't order more. They could have cancelled my order and told me to buy the more expensive item but instead they just gave me the new model as a courtesy. They didn't even make a fuss and send an email highlighting their unexpected customer service. They just did it. They made a good impression on me and I plan on making them my first stop for my gear."

2016-12-27

THE TRAVELIN B.C. PERFECT

"I LIVE AND DIVE NEW JERSEY DRY SUIT COLD DARK WATERS HEAVEY GEAR LOTS OF LEAD WEIGHT. EVERY THING IN REDUNDENCE WELL NOW I AM TRAVELING AND DOING WARM WATER DIVING SO I WANTED A SIMPLE , LITE BASIC BACK INFLATED B.C AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR WAS NOT EASY TO FIND. FOLDS EASY, COMPACT, LITE IN WEIGHT ,EASY ON AND EASY OFF 2 SMALL POCKETS ONE I WILL USE FOR A SAFETY SAUSAGE .THE OTHER A SMALL- 150 FOOT LINE-THOM- REEL ALREADY STUCK MY TANK AND REGS ON RIGHT OUT THE BOX LOVE THE FITS AND FINISH. WOW LEISURE PRO ALWAYS DELIVERS QUILITY PRODUCTS AT EXCELLENT PRICES.AND MOST TIMES DELIVERED IN TWO DAYS OR LESS."

2016-09-28

Best seller of the diving gears

"Leisure Pro is simply a pleasure to do business with. They do all the right things that separate the great online retailers from everyone else. Easy returns, easy shipping, easy to talk to a knowledgeable live person, great at more than making up for their mistakes."

2016-09-23

"Excellent price and product. The only thing is that there is no cheapest choice for delivery. I pay for the delivery to leisurepor when I order and again to UPS when arrive."

2016-09-20

Cruiser snorkeling vest

"Just received our vests, we had the same question as everyone. What size, I'am 6'2" and weigh 200lbs, I got a large. It fits snug/tight dry, I believe an extra large would be too big once in the water. My wife with her permission, 5'4" 135lbs, smaller around the top with larger ****. she got a small and medium, tried both on and the small fit better. she said it was snug and a little tight with air in it. We haven't used them yet. This is a dry fit."

2016-09-15

Kick A BCD at fantastic price

"This was a great deal. They were very helpful and super fast. The text message package watch notified me when shipping and delivery was happening. Awesome shop!

2016-09-14

Ready to dive in!

"Though I haven't had my Sherwood Luna BCD in the water yet, after the amazing customer service, fantastic price and super fast shipping, I can't imagine it will be anything less than spectacular!!!"

2016-09-14

Always good service, great return policy.

"This time I had to make a return for a larger size. LP made it easy with a UPS prepaid return label, and they quickly shipped a larger size."

2016-09-10

Great Transaction and great Snorkel

"Comfortable and lightweight. Good design and works well"

2016-09-08

esta bien para el precio pero les falto el enganche en el cabo para amarrar la bolla

"les falto el enganche en el cabo para enganchar la bolla lo demas esta bien "

2016-08-24

snorkel vest

"very good price and very fast shiping"

2016-08-19

A Diver Must Stop at Leisure Pro.

"As a certified PADI diving instructor knowing the value of a top rated Scuba equipment supplier has served me well. From my first dives off the coast of NY to Caribean Live aboards around Saber,St Kitts, The TX Flower Gardens, back to the Florida's Keys, diving the wrecks of the US Speigel Grove, Key Largo, and the US Vandenberg, Key West. Leisure Pro has been my first source for top rated gear. My latest tool for divers, the Sherwood Wisdom 3 QD computer. Your life is dependent on your gear. Trust The source Leisure Pro to keep you safe and happy for all your diving needs.
William

2016-08-17

Out of 5 stars you get a three.

"Recived my order right at the time they said it would come. Driver did not ring door bell and left order at front door and was gone. Order was found open when taken into home and inspected.
Order was all there save two plastic end caps transin rod holders. All in all, you get a three.

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.