Stores > Leisure Pro

Product & services pricing Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leisure Pro by clicking a star below.
2016-09-14

Ready to dive in!

"Though I haven't had my Sherwood Luna BCD in the water yet, after the amazing customer service, fantastic price and super fast shipping, I can't imagine it will be anything less than spectacular!!!"

2016-09-14

Always good service, great return policy.

"This time I had to make a return for a larger size. LP made it easy with a UPS prepaid return label, and they quickly shipped a larger size."

2016-09-10

Great Transaction and great Snorkel

"Comfortable and lightweight. Good design and works well"

2016-09-08

esta bien para el precio pero les falto el enganche en el cabo para amarrar la bolla

"les falto el enganche en el cabo para enganchar la bolla lo demas esta bien "

2016-08-24

snorkel vest

"very good price and very fast shiping"

2016-08-19

A Diver Must Stop at Leisure Pro.

"As a certified PADI diving instructor knowing the value of a top rated Scuba equipment supplier has served me well. From my first dives off the coast of NY to Caribean Live aboards around Saber,St Kitts, The TX Flower Gardens, back to the Florida's Keys, diving the wrecks of the US Speigel Grove, Key Largo, and the US Vandenberg, Key West. Leisure Pro has been my first source for top rated gear. My latest tool for divers, the Sherwood Wisdom 3 QD computer. Your life is dependent on your gear. Trust The source Leisure Pro to keep you safe and happy for all your diving needs.
William

2016-08-17

Out of 5 stars you get a three.

"Recived my order right at the time they said it would come. Driver did not ring door bell and left order at front door and was gone. Order was found open when taken into home and inspected.
Order was all there save two plastic end caps transin rod holders. All in all, you get a three.

2016-07-29

Great customer service

"Have been ordering from leisure Pro scents 2005. Great prices and customer service. On my way to Cebu and found out my old Akona carry-on was larger than EVA Air's allowance. I spoke with sales rep. Yankey D. He recommended the Stahlsac Bare carry-on on sale this week great bag at a great price and was able to get it to me the next day!!!!

2016-07-08

Lightning Fast Service

"Very quick delivery, unbeatable prices, enormous selection. What is not to like?"

2016-07-08

Quality, Shipping Speed, Service - Top Notch

"I had the best experience shopping at LeisurePro,
Love this store and the products, wished they had a supplier here in Canada for the cheaper currency exchange but great online store.
Regardless their pricing is great.

2016-06-21

Professional

"Fast shipment and professional Seller A+"

2016-06-20

Leisure pro is awesome

"Awesome! Exactly what I ordered. Fits great. Customer service above and beyond. Thank you guys or girls. You have got a repeat customer!!"

2016-06-09

"Excellent response time when I returned my dive computer for service or replacement, and excellent service when I asked for retrieval of my dive logs from the returned (and locked-up) dive computer."

2016-06-09

Incredible Customer Service, fantastic prices and awesome products

"First off I reviewed the items I purchased and there were quite a few. Overall the experience was nearly perfect though one of the two Cressi Ellipse Titanium MC9 regulators leaked from the first stage and was unusable which resulted in my wife not being able to dive.
Saying this the Customer Service employees jumped on our issue right away, lined me up for the return which we sent out late last week. The President even sent me a personal apology which was great and sure made a difference in my opinion of the entire company. The return arrived to Leisure Pro 10pm Tuesday night and I received our replacement Today (Thursday) before 10am, now that is INCREDIBLE Customer Service considering we live in Canada!
The issue we had was the suppliers fault yet Leisure Pro took their mistake and made every possible effort to ensure it was replaced in time for this weekends dive something we thought could never be achieved.
I can't speak for others nor can I speak to any positives or negatives they have but I surely can tell you that if there are any negative issues then those people surely cannot be pleased by anyone. My experience dealing with many companies over my lifetime provides a unique perspective, one that I can say leans towards most companies just talking the walk and very rarely do you ever find a company that goes this fare to prove they walk that talk!
Thanks again Leisure Pro for everything you have done, you have awesome people working from the shippers to the president!

2016-05-25

Exceeded expectations!

"Never tried, or heard of, leisure pro before - but they had the Brass quick release with coil lanyard I was looking for. Boy howdy is this heavy duty! Definitely worth the $15 I paid, really glad I ordered 4 of them. And the free shipping still got it to my house in 2 days. Really impressed and very satisfied with the whole transaction. Will definitely check out leisure pro in the future. I was so impressed and wanted to leave positive feedback that I've rewritten this review twice putting up with this crappy "resellerratings" interface that required me to make YET ANOTHER online account, which I need like a hole in the head. You're welcome, Leisure Pro. "

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.