Stores > Leisure Pro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leisure Pro by clicking a star below.
2017-07-01

Product wasn't up to my standards, but LP made it right

"I received an item that wasn't as I'd hoped, but LP took it back and issued a full refund for my troubles. Everything moved quickly and customer service genuinely cared to make sure I was happy with everything. A great experience in the end. "

2017-07-01

Phone help and order placed

"Great Customer service. It is very refreshing to be able to place a Phone order. Thank You!"

2017-06-27

Just what I was looking for!

"I wanted a simple but fitted rash guard to wear with a printed swim skirt. This one is perfect and fits nice. I am 5' 4.5" and weigh 145 lbs. I bought a large because I didn't want it skin tight. It is just right although if I were 30 years younger I would want a medium. Good quality and the best price around."

2017-06-24

I asked and Leisure Pro delivered, lightening fast!

"I shopped around and found the speargun I was looking for at the best price from Leisure Pro. I was ordering on a Wednesday afternoon PCT and needed the speargun for a trip Saturday (today). So I got two day shipping and left a note with my order saying hey can you process this quick so I can get the gun in time for this trip hopefully. Leisure Pro processed my order within the hour and had the item packaged and ready to ship. They shipped that same night and my item was a couple states deep in its journey to me and it wasn't even Thursday yet! Got the speargun with plenty of time to spare Friday morning. Super stoked on the high level of customer care that this company exhibited by handling my order so quickly. I ordered the item at 7 pm NJ time on Wednesday so someone was working late to get that item out post haste, that means a lot to me, thankyou!"

2017-06-21

Always a good experience

"I've bought from them on numerous occasions and I've never been disappointed. The products and prices are great and their communication from the initial order to post delivery are top notch."

2017-06-20

Great advice from true pros.

"I wanted to use Leisure Pro because they sponsor Scuba Nation. I live that show and wanted to support the sponsor that makes it possible. However, I was blown away by how helpful the staff were by chatting with me live. I had several questions looking for the best travel gear. I told them my goals and they pointed me in the right direction. I will use them again for sure. "

2017-06-14

Quick service

"Dive mask was delivered so quickly i will hopefully be able to use it for my certification dive.
It fits a bit big so I will test it in the pool first. It is comfortable and the gauge reader makes reading so much easier. Everything appears quite clear and the readers do not obstruct normal vision.
Very happy so far. Looking forward to diving with this.
Customs fee should be tacked onto the price and credit card used That would work better.

2017-06-12

Roll Control Brackets

"As usual LP delivered promptly at a very competitive price. Thanks"

2017-06-08

Tank and computer order

"Everything arrived quickly and on time it excellent condition. My contact with Customer Service was answered quickly and professionally. I couldn't be happier."

2017-06-08

So far so go

"My order was shipped in a timely manner and received shortly after my order was placed. "

2017-06-07

Outstanding

"I ordered a miflex hose and a quick discount for my dive computer but I ordered the wrong size hose. I was able to return the hose with no problem. I went to your site printed a label packed up the hose and took it to the ups store. I had my new hose in about a week.

2017-06-03

Suunto Zoop Novo

"Easy to use and easy to read. "

2017-06-01

vary good

"vary good sit with no bad thing about them they are A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ sit for order diving stuff the are 5 star "

2017-05-23

Excellent

"Excellent services! Will shop again!"

2017-05-12

Quick response

"Leisure pro has always had great products at the best value. And they are very responsive if you have any problems."

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.