Leisure Pro Reviews - page 3 - leisurepro.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 833 reviews

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"GOOD Product!!!
Fast delivery!!!!
perfect!!!

"GREAT SERVICE. NO PROBLEMS WITH ORDER OR SHIPMENT."

Rating 6/103/5

"The product I tried to order was on back order so I canceled my order."

Rating 8/104/5

"Product selection is great, product quality is great. Customer service needs a bit of work, return/exchange process could be streamlined to make it easier and quicker for consumer."

"buying dive gear on line is not a very smart idea. half the stuff i bought just doesn't fit and i couldn't just rma the stuff from a cellphone... had to get to a printer, print labels etc...
i widh companies would include return stickers with their invoices
unless you know what you are doing best to shop at your locsl dive store

"Dear LeisurePro,

I just received my order, less than 48 hours after I placed it online! That was absolutely superb considering that I'm in Western Canada. I wanted to really thank you for expediting my order and for having understood my needs. A happy customer yet again. Keep up the great service.

Regards,

Ricardo Santa

"always super fast delivery... !!! very trusty supplier..!! and excellent packing "

"I was happy with my my purchase. It arrived ontime and you guys did a good job with updating me along the way"

"I have no problem with the things i bought.
Tks

"I've bought a lot of diving products from LeisurePro since about 2003. I'm happy with the large selection, and the timely delivery. When I need something quickly, I know it will be here when they say it will."

"My order arrived a day earlier than expected. I received prompt emails with status updates, very good job."

"Easy ordering process, quick delivery, product in great condition. Overall superb transaction."

"I received the order quickly, and my new water shoes look like they will absolutely do the trip in my Aquafit classes! Great product and so much nicer than those dopey soft/stretchy shoes one normally thinks of for swimming."

"Very happy with the whole experience :)"

"Delivered in no time at all!"