Stores > Leisure Pro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leisure Pro by clicking a star below.
2017-06-01

vary good

"vary good sit with no bad thing about them they are A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ sit for order diving stuff the are 5 star "

2017-05-23

Excellent

"Excellent services! Will shop again!"

2017-05-12

Quick response

"Leisure pro has always had great products at the best value. And they are very responsive if you have any problems."

2017-05-08

I've placed almost a dozen orders with leisurepro and its always been a great experience

"Customer service always goes above and beyond expectations great prices and even better sales. Quick shipping. Only good things to say about leisurepro "

2017-05-08

Great Service

"I always get great service from Leisure Pro!"

2017-05-04

Great Online Order experience

"I received my order yesterday. Everything looks great. Looking forward to snorkeling with the new equipment. Thanks "

2017-05-01

Great service at a great price!

"My prescription snorkeling mask needed replacing. The local dive shop quoted me between $400 and $600. I found the Leisure Pro site, used the chat feature to get my questions answered. I just received my new mask with the prescription lenses installed: cost me a total of $120.00. Thank you!!"

2017-04-28

OUTSTANDING SERVICE by Sales Rep. Aaron Neufeld

"From start to finish, Leisure Pro Customer Service Rep Clariz T. was right on my case to help with any problems. Sales Rep Aaron Neufeld was OUTSTANDING in all matters. Great Team Work."

2017-04-26

NRS Co-Pilot Knife Titanium

"The guys were helpful in confirming by email that they could ship halfway round the world.
Order was placed and within a few hours got confirmation the knife was on its way and delivered two days later!

2017-04-26

As always, a pleasure.

"I do like the efficiency, it is superb! The quality of all of the products I have ordered to date have been outstanding. I am always shopping at Leisure Pro. "

2017-04-24

Amazing fast service

"Leisurepro delivered to me internationally. Their prices were goid, their range if products is really extensive and they tracked my order for me. It arrived in very little time. This was a great shopping experience"

2017-04-06

Great company!

"Quality of merchandise is exactly as pictured. Return and exchange policies are great and service is gracious and quick!"

2017-04-05

Great customer service

"The BC I ordered was no longer made. Leisure Pro made good with another BC and shipped in excellent time. Always a pleasure dealing with you. "

2017-03-31

Exceptional customer service

"I would like to express my appreciation for Clariz T (customer service representative) help with my warranty incident.
She really represents exceptional quality customer service, I will definitely go to Leisure Pro for all my diving needs knowing that you are there

2017-03-30

Excellent

"First time shopper
The order was shipped promptly
Tracking of the order status was very prompt

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.