• Leisure Pro

• Address: 42 West 18th Street. 3rd Fl.
    • Contact: custserv@leisurepro.com
    • Phone: (800) 637-6880
    • Customer Support: (800) 637-6880
    • Business Hours: Mon. - Thus. 9:30am to 5:30pm EST Fri. 9:30am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: (212) 691-7286

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2013-03-08

"My dive knife arrived as expected in a well packaged box. No complaints."

2013-03-07

"This is a great store, and their delivery is very quick. I was leaving on a trip the following Friday evening, and ordered some things on a Thursday afternoon. I had them on Monday morning. Even I was impressed. The selection and prices are also unbeatable. This is my go-to place when I need dive related things, and need them NOW. "

2013-03-07

"Order delivered on time and as promised. Perfect. Thank you!"

2013-03-06

"Super fast service. I am very happy."

2013-03-06

"The site is almost a one-stop and shop source for me. My only complaint is free shipping is voided when using a post office box. "

2013-03-06

"Quality products. Fast delivery. VERY satisfied. 10 Stars. I'll comment more later on their site for each product as time permits. "

2013-03-05

"GOOD Product!!!
Fast delivery!!!!
perfect!!!"

CUSI   CAPT. BARRY's Avatar

2013-03-04

"GREAT SERVICE. NO PROBLEMS WITH ORDER OR SHIPMENT."

2013-03-03

"The product I tried to order was on back order so I canceled my order."

2013-03-03

"Product selection is great, product quality is great. Customer service needs a bit of work, return/exchange process could be streamlined to make it easier and quicker for consumer."

2013-03-01

"buying dive gear on line is not a very smart idea. half the stuff i bought just doesn't fit and i couldn't just rma the stuff from a cellphone... had to get to a printer, print labels etc...
i widh companies would include return stickers with their invoices
unless you know what you are doing best to shop at your locsl dive store"

2013-03-01

"Dear LeisurePro,

I just received my order, less than 48 hours after I placed it online! That was absolutely superb considering that I'm in Western Canada. I wanted to really thank you for expediting my order and for having understood my needs. A happy customer yet again. Keep up the great service.

Regards,

Ricardo Santa"

2013-02-28

"always super fast delivery... !!! very trusty supplier..!! and excellent packing "

2013-02-28

"I was happy with my my purchase. It arrived ontime and you guys did a good job with updating me along the way"

2013-02-26

"I have no problem with the things i bought.
Tks"

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.