Stores > Leisure Pro

• Leisure Pro Leisure Pro Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th Street. 3rd Fl.
    • Contact: custserv@leisurepro.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2013-06-04

"After a bit of a shipping snafu, Leisure Pro has been very helpful in resolving the issue, and in the end I am overall very pleased with the quality of service. Thank you"

2013-05-23

"Very easy to order and quick delivery. Thanks"

2013-04-28

"Leisure Pro is always on time, with the best selection and prices."

2013-04-15

"Great seller. Bought a wetsuit, didnt fit and exchanged it with no problems"

2013-03-27

"Over the past week, I have been working with David Ruby at LeisurePro. I purchased a ScubaPro Regulator set and LeisurePro accidently left off the promotional bag. I contacted David, and he immediately took action. Last Friday (3/22), he told me that the ScubaPro buyer was out until Monday and that I would hear from him when he returned.

The very next day, David sent me a followup email to keep me in the loop. I received shipping notification this morning regarding my order, less that 72 hours after my call! I wasn't expecting service this quick because of the weekend.

I have worked with CSR's from other companies in the past and was often left unsatisfied. This wasn't the case with David and LeisurePro. Together, they went above and beyond my expectations. I told David that ever company should strive for the customer service I received with LeisurePro. Actions like this has solidified my loyalty to the company. I appreciate everyone's hard work in correcting this oversight.

As a manager, I understand that customer complaints come with the territory, so it is nice when I hear positive success stories. I just wanted to share your success story with you. David and LeisurePro should be commended for their hardwork and appreciation. You truly have a star working for you.

2013-03-13

"Ordered a pair of Mares Avanti X3 scuba fins on 2/17. Received the order in 5 days, which was good, but the included buckles were the old ABS original style which are extremely difficult to open. Since the website advertised the new buckles, I emailed customer service and after a week of emails I was given options to either wait for RMA label they were sending me, ship back, wait for processing, and exchange shipment, or purchase another and return the original. Seeing that I needed fins in 3 weeks, I ordered another pair - this too came incorrect. I emailed more and eventually the customer service supervisor, Joyce, called. She took a look at the situation, saw my need, and got me the buckles I needed in time. She got me a return label for my first pair as well. Joyce exemplified the quick response and timely action that customer support should have, and with that I will be a repeat customer when the need arises."

This review was modified by ryan6609 on March 19 2013 02:06:10 PM

2013-03-13

"Amazing time with shipping I live in South Jersey and received 5/6 orders the next day. "

2013-03-11

"LeishrePro gave me a very great deal and the sales staff are very helpful and patient."

2013-03-09

"Products came very quickly. Packed wonderfully. And great selection."

2013-03-09

"I received an damaged good with scratch mark, seemly that is a re-worked product, Leisurepro's return policy is suck"

2013-03-09

"Huge selection and knowledgeable staff available to chat 24/7"

2013-03-08

"User friendly website. Good prices. Wide selection on the best gear. Great customer support service. Quick delivery. What more do you want? Leisure Pro rocks!"

2013-03-08

"My dive knife arrived as expected in a well packaged box. No complaints."

2013-03-07

"This is a great store, and their delivery is very quick. I was leaving on a trip the following Friday evening, and ordered some things on a Thursday afternoon. I had them on Monday morning. Even I was impressed. The selection and prices are also unbeatable. This is my go-to place when I need dive related things, and need them NOW. "

2013-03-07

"Order delivered on time and as promised. Perfect. Thank you!"

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.