Stores > Leisure Pro

• Leisure Pro Leisure Pro Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th Street. 3rd Fl.
    • Contact: custserv@leisurepro.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2013-10-24

"It is a great store! Customer service helped me to solve my credit card problems and I could buy my product! Price is good, attendant as well, very good! Thank you, Leisure Pro Team! "

2013-10-09

"Amazing! They contacted me to ask if my order arrived (which had not). Once I told them it never came, they said they'd file a claim with the shipper and send out another product.
No questions asked!!
--F.M.Ricard

2013-07-29

"Thank you for getting this order out ASAP

I did get this on Friday

A few people asked me where I got the Sea-Doo RS-1 and I gave them your contact info and I will do that for anyone else that asks

George

2013-07-17

"While mostly, I've had good luck with Leisure Pro, I'd like to report that their guarantee means nothing when it comes to swim fins. With most items, it is sufficient to try them on to determine if they work for you. However, with swim fins, you can't know if they work unless you try them in the water, Once you try them in the water, you can't return them. So I'm out $225 on some fins that were absolutely horrible for me. In my view, it shouldn't have been a problem since I tried them for only 30 minutes in a pool, never walked in them and they are indistinguishable from brand new fins."

2013-06-23

"LeisurePro always delivers. I have ordered many items from them and have always been very happy. What i like the most is the customer reviews on products in their website. These have helped me many times on deciding on an item to purchase Their customer service and support is hands down second to none. Their prompt responses to questions sent via email let me know they care. I have personally recommended this company to many people because i know they will be 100% satisfied. Their unbiased selections on products, their prices, delivery speed and the way they back up everything they sell, is what keeps me coming back. "

2013-06-21

"I'm in the service industry too, so I'm sensitive to good or bad service when I see it, and these guys are top notch pro's all the way. I asked a lot of questions, shopped around, and the whole time the customer service team treated me awesome and with respect. A lot of times with dive shops, if you convey that you want to get the most out of your money and want to do your research, they get an attitude with you. Not these guys, ask one question or 100 and they will gladly answer them with not one hint of sarcasm or impatience. I'll save you some time too, for the most part they do have the best prices and deals on the internet. If by chance you find something you want cheaper at another store, leisurepro will match it on the spot, and most items ship free! This store is my first stop when browsing dive gear online, not a bad word to say about them.

2013-06-20

"Product was as advertised, and arrived sooner than anticipated and in perfect condition. "

2013-06-04

"After a bit of a shipping snafu, Leisure Pro has been very helpful in resolving the issue, and in the end I am overall very pleased with the quality of service. Thank you"

2013-05-23

"Very easy to order and quick delivery. Thanks"

2013-04-28

"Leisure Pro is always on time, with the best selection and prices."

2013-04-15

"Great seller. Bought a wetsuit, didnt fit and exchanged it with no problems"

2013-03-27

"Over the past week, I have been working with David Ruby at LeisurePro. I purchased a ScubaPro Regulator set and LeisurePro accidently left off the promotional bag. I contacted David, and he immediately took action. Last Friday (3/22), he told me that the ScubaPro buyer was out until Monday and that I would hear from him when he returned.

The very next day, David sent me a followup email to keep me in the loop. I received shipping notification this morning regarding my order, less that 72 hours after my call! I wasn't expecting service this quick because of the weekend.

I have worked with CSR's from other companies in the past and was often left unsatisfied. This wasn't the case with David and LeisurePro. Together, they went above and beyond my expectations. I told David that ever company should strive for the customer service I received with LeisurePro. Actions like this has solidified my loyalty to the company. I appreciate everyone's hard work in correcting this oversight.

As a manager, I understand that customer complaints come with the territory, so it is nice when I hear positive success stories. I just wanted to share your success story with you. David and LeisurePro should be commended for their hardwork and appreciation. You truly have a star working for you.

2013-03-13

"Ordered a pair of Mares Avanti X3 scuba fins on 2/17. Received the order in 5 days, which was good, but the included buckles were the old ABS original style which are extremely difficult to open. Since the website advertised the new buckles, I emailed customer service and after a week of emails I was given options to either wait for RMA label they were sending me, ship back, wait for processing, and exchange shipment, or purchase another and return the original. Seeing that I needed fins in 3 weeks, I ordered another pair - this too came incorrect. I emailed more and eventually the customer service supervisor, Joyce, called. She took a look at the situation, saw my need, and got me the buckles I needed in time. She got me a return label for my first pair as well. Joyce exemplified the quick response and timely action that customer support should have, and with that I will be a repeat customer when the need arises."

This review was modified by ryan6609 on March 19 2013 02:06:10 PM

2013-03-13

"Amazing time with shipping I live in South Jersey and received 5/6 orders the next day. "

2013-03-11

"LeishrePro gave me a very great deal and the sales staff are very helpful and patient."

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.