Product & services pricing Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"All the staff at Laptopkey.com did their job well. Costumer satisfaction is superb.

As I experience, I ordered a Key, there will be a delay if the key is out of stock. But not to worry, they indeed will ship the key.

Delivered to the my address.

"NOT a fan of this site. It was really hard trying to figure out what hinge my laptop model was using. The pictures were that clear and most had the retainer clips in them (which I did not have.) I finally made what I thought was the right choice, but a week later when the keys arrived, they did not fit. I figured I would be able to exchange them (2 keys) but they wanted to charge me the price of an additional key for shipping. When they were shipped in a basic letter sized envelope with a stamp! I offered to send a self addressed stamped envelope with the incorrect keys and was told the cost also reflected the labor. They labor? Of tossing a couple keys back into their boxes? Okaaaaaay. I said forget it, I'll just sell them on Ebay.

There are better options out there. I found one that made the process seem so easy I couldn't believe it. They let you send in a picture of your hinges and then tell you what model to purchase. I am very happy the service and wish I'd found this place on my first search!

modified review This review was modified by Kachi on April 23 2014 04:37:20 PM

"I ordered a single key to Israel, and it arrived quite quickly. Every dealing with the company was extremely simple and convenient: placing the order, finding the right key, installing it and payment.
I highly recommend these guys!

modified review This review was modified by shira11 on January 01 2014 11:11:12 PM

"Fantastic and easy service. After ordering two replacement keys for my Acer laptop I was able to quickly and easily replace the keys following the You Tube video provided in their email to me and repaired my keyboard in a flash!

Thanks for your great service.

modified review This review was modified by maza5 on November 27 2013 04:30:57 AM

"Absolutely satisfied! I feel like I have a new keyboard! I live in the UK as a student and typing is crucial. Any shop would have charged £75 just to look at my laptop. I knew there had to be a better option. Found laptopkey.com on a google search. Very easily identified the exact keys with their search tool. Especially since the same model laptop could have one of several different keyboards. Ordered and received in 6 days after dispatch. Overseas! Wish I had done this months ago. Incredible service and lovely people. "

modified review This review was modified by somepeasplease on August 29 2013 05:24:20 AM

"Very good customer service, and decent prices! The installation can be slightly tricky the first time, but their videos are very helpful and their customer service team was more than happy to help. I would recommend them to anyone before replacing your laptop/keyboard just due to a missing/broken key."

modified review This review was modified by Frank.Alan on June 18 2013 10:38:43 AM

"I've been ordering keys from these guys for 5 years now. Always perfect! Thanks for the service."

modified review This review was modified by calichris443 on June 02 2013 07:38:45 AM

"Never got the keys I ordered on the 23rd of May. Can't get hold of anyone there. But they got the money."

modified review This review was modified by nothappy52 on June 02 2013 06:24:22 AM

"this company is no good the parts they sent me are not the parts that I ordered off there website and now when I call there customer service there is no answering service and it just keeps saying to try back in ten minuets and now when I log into there website it tells me there are viruses so I can't even write them an e-mail. I would never recommend this company to anybody not even my worst enemy waste of money."

modified review This review was modified by odolled on May 23 2013 06:32:39 AM

"VERY helpful staff--emails were responded to within minutes and the person who helped me was very informative and actually helped me fix my laptop keyboard without even buying a new one. IMPRESSIVE indeed!"

"EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM LAPTOPKEY.COM . I HAD PLACED AN ORDER ON 22
JAN AND I RECEIVED THIS ON 12 MARCH 2013 . ITS AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER BECAUSE I LIVE IN INDIA AND I WAS HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE.

"I recently purchased a replacement key for my laptop. When it hadn't arrived after the expected time I contacted customer service. They were prompt to reply and sent another replacement key off right away. The new shipment arrived quickly and all is well. Great customer service and they stand behind their promise to deliver. Will use again if I ever need another key!"

"I ordered the keepers for the Enter key on my Compaq laptop. laptopkey.com sent me email to make sure I had selected the correct key, I hadn't. I corrected my error and the key parts arrived two days later, fit perfectly, and my key works like new.
I thought it was good service that they double checked with me, I had incorrectly told them it was the Shift key and they wanted to know left or right key.

"I am satisfied with your service."

"I felt that the Customer Service from Laptopkey.comm is the best I have come across from any online shop. They are very fast, prompt and helpful. Even though the margin/profit they are making from a single key sale is very minimal, from my experience, I found that even an order for a single key is looked into seriously and they will help us even when the fault is not theirs. In my case I ordered a wrong key but they helped my ordering the correct one and sent me with correct key promptly.

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!