Stores > Laptopkey.com
  • Laptopkey.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptopkey.com by clicking a star below.
2017-01-19

Quick delivery and exactly what I needed!

"Needed a down arrow key for for my Lenovo y500, arrived within 8 days of ordering."

2017-01-13

These guys are awesome

"I ordered a keyboard through these guys, because a few keys on my laptop were going. It turned out, I ended up with the wrong one. I then contacted them through their support, and within a day they had shipped a new one, and had me ship the old one back at no cost. The new one arrived and works perfectly. I am very impressed with the service offered, it's not every day I take the time to actually write a review for a place."

2016-12-19

Excellent

"Excellent service. They also sent links with video, how to install keys. Good job guys..."

2016-12-16

Great customer support and delivery!

"Customer support answered very promptly and helped me pick the keys and hinges I needed. The order arrived very fast and nothing was missing or broken. The hinges that customer support recommended to me fit like a glove. Overall great service! ;D"

2016-12-01

Great service

"Fantastic service from order to compleation, really good communication every step of the way. Emailed me for photos to ensure correct product was delivered. I cannot praise the service enough and wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend Laptopkey.com"

2016-11-17

Happy Customer

"I broke two keycaps and phoned around my major urban city without finding replacement keycaps. I took a chance on laptopkey.com and they had my broken keys to me within 8 days.

I had an issue with payment - my browser crashed and I thought payment didn't go through, so I repeated the order. Later it was learned that I had double paid for the order.

Mary sorted the issue out and refunded 1 transaction with a quick conversation on email.

Highly recommended, would def. use laptopkey.com next time.

2016-11-10

very satisfying

"When something small and really annoying like a broken keyboard key can be solved this nicely it makes me happy and brings back my hope in humanity"

2016-11-07

Excellent Service!

"I have a laptop which was missing some keys. Originally was planning on purchasing a new keyboard. I searched youtube for some hints on how to remove the keyboard and found their video, then i figured I'd try them out. I received my keys and installed them without issues. I am very happy they were around to help! Certainly Recommend them! "

2016-10-25

Awesome service

"It is a great service! I was so happy when found a mail with my keys in mail box. It is nearly impossible to find these keys in Russia! And I have to admit politeness and very high speed of their support.

I have tried a several local services and all of them failed to help me. One even broke additional key hinge and refused to pay. Finally laptopkey.com, solved my problem! Note: their support has contacted me to ask what exactly keys I want as I wanted numeric 8 and 9 and it can be understand as numpad ones not top row buttons.

2016-10-23

Great friendly easy to use service!!

"Great website - very easy to find the correct missing key or keys for your keyboard. The key arrived in the post within the exact timing stated and I just installed it in less than 5 minutes – very easy thanks to the video on the webpage and all went well – THANKYOU!"

2016-10-17

Awesome Service!

"To whom it may concern: My brother was going to throw away his laptop because he was missing a simple Q key! But you made my life easy, simple and efficient. Your services will not be forgotten, he's back to playing games in to time at all. It took 3 days for my key to arrive, and it was so cheap! You guys rock!"

2016-10-06

Got Keyboard damage from an Original Laptop the CAT. Laptopkey.com to the rescue!

"My kitty pulled several keys off my HP. The specific model was not listed, and the pictures offered did not match exactly. I emailed the Model and Serial numbers, plus snapshots of the pieces. In less than 24 hours I had a reply. In 3 more days, they were in the mailbox.
I also ordered a Skin to prevent future damage. The quality and fit are excellent.
We Highly recommend this Company!

2016-10-05

No thrills purchase

"First time looking for a key for my keyboard. I got tired on hitting the empty space and decided to look for the key. Not knowing what to expect, I decided to buy from Laptopkey.com because it was $3 cheaper than another vendor and I was okay to lose $7.63 ($4.95 plus shipping) because I got fed up with the empty key location.

Well, I'm pleased to say that it just worked out and can get that itch out of my back. I think the process was fine and without any issues. Received enough information about the purchase and delivery.

I don't know what is the difference with the other more expensive vendor, because I haven't purchased anything with them, but this one worked out for me so I will come back if another key gets on my nerve.

2016-08-01

Fast delivery for a company that ships worldwide.

"I decided to finally replace my defect space bar on my Lenovo G510. Searched on google and this company was one of the results. Decided to give them a try and placed an order after having inspected the hinges, payed with Paypal. Was a little concerned about them being located in the US since i live in Sweden, so i was hoping for the best.

And suprisingly, it arrived faster than i expected, after just a little over 1 week it landed in my mailbox. As of this writing i haven't yet installed the key, but the suprisingly fast delivery time gave me a good impression fo the company and they recieve a good score from me.

2016-07-06

Perfect match for missing key

"I had no idea what key and hinge was matching with my keyboard of my laptop. I asked on the chat and sent two pictures. Few hour later I received an answer with direct link to order. Few days later the mising key and hinge was received, a perfect match ! Thank you"

Share Laptopkey.com's store rating

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!