Laptopkey.com Reviews - page 2 - laptopkey.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 121 reviews

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Received my key as mentioned. With the help of the video, it only took me 15 minutes to install my key!
For only €6!

This is really such a great webshop! I highly recommend it!

Rating 8/104/5

"Received the keys in a timely manner and installation was easy peasy. I was contacted to make sure I had the right keys, the seller is pleasant to work with and simply replacing the keys is much cheaper than purchasing a new keyboard."

"Laptopkey.com is a real business. Put your anxieties to rest. They go out of their way to make sure you get your key(s). I saved tens of dollars buying one replacement key instead of a whole new keyboard and obviously hundreds of dollars replacing my laptop. This is a business model that just makes sense."

"I placed my order through the online, automated ordering system. The next day I recieved an email from them about the fact that they were out of the letter key I needed. They offered me 3 alternatives to help satisfy my order. Since this replacement key is for my son's laptop, I chose the option where they place a sticker over the existing letter that has the letter I need. The key arrived far faster than I had anticipated, always a plus!I opened the packaging and found the key in the exact condition as promised. At first, the "sticker" with the letter on it had me fooled, the texture and everything was perfect. After some fumbling on my part during the installation, mostly due to my big clumsy fingers and somewhat to the fact that the hinge parts are so tiny, I did get the key installed. All things considered, well worth the price and effort. Thank you Laptopkey.com"

"While I did not make a purchase from Laptopkey.com, they saved me from having to pay to have someone replace a key for me by having awesome instructions on key replacement. I searched the internet and I couldn't find any directions to replace a key with my computer, but I found it on Laptopkey.com. Their directions were perfect, completely clear, and worked for me on the first try! Thanks so much! I will definitely purchase a Key or a keyboard from them first should the need arise!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Agree with other review here. They list only a single part for your replacement key, then blame you for "choosing the wrong part". They expect you to be able to examine tiny photos on their website and determine if they match your (missing) key.

Turns out they don't even have the correct key for my laptop. They then ask that you pay return shipping on top of that. Also, seconds after ordering, you will be spammed with additional emails selling their other products.

"Great service and prompt delivery. A $5 key can save over a hundred in computer shop repair bills. Great videos on how to repair."

"This company is Awesome! It is a Wonderful resource! I had various keys on my laptop that had just given out and when I came across laptopkey.com and found out how easy and affordable getting a replacement keyboard was, I was truly grateful to GOD for this company. My laptop is up and running beautifully now, and I am so happy!"

"Ordered from Japan October 16th, received October 31st. Keyboard was just as described. The video instructions from the website were easy to follow. Had the new keyboard installed in 15 minutes and it works perfectly. Certainly worth paying the $50 or so than to have to purchase a whole new laptop."

modified review This review was modified by MyTwoYen on November 01 2012 06:08:42 AM

"Very good service and fast delevery, i am very satisfied, the items arrived well packed and was direct fit for my laptop"

"THANK YOU so much !!!
The Key and hinge fits PERFECT !
Even if you did not have the exact laptop model , you knew how to recomend the exact perfect one to fit !
thank you again!!!
I am very happy i fixed my laptop keyboard and delivery was so fast, 4 working days from USA to UK!
PS : and all was so cheap !

"My best online purchase expirience so far.

great customer support and fast delivery rates

modified review This review was modified by eliechahine11 on October 06 2012 12:09:17 PM

"Hello to all,

I just wanted to comment the awesome service provided by www.laptop-keys.com

I was really stressed out on trying to fix my laptop because I had two mid term papers due by the end of the week. My pet bird broke the letter M key on my laptop and was seriously slowing me down in the paper writing process. I tried taking it to best buy and staples but they were trying to charge me 200 to fix my problem, they did not sell individual keys they replace the whole keyboard.

I placed my order on 10/02/12 and got my key on 10/04/12, I viewed their instruction video and presto!!! its fixed.
please keep up the awesome work guys. You guys saved my behind.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you making this website possible.

Your Faithful Customer
V Lopez

modified review This review was modified by hackaride on October 04 2012 03:33:19 PM

"Great customer service, Easy to follow YouTube videos to change the keys yourself!"

"Had to replace key on laptop with no previous knowledge or experience. LaptopKey.com provided the necessary tools for identification of the keyboard type, the instructions for disassembly of the key, and installation. Fantastic resources, quick service and reasonable price. Thanks again! I would highly recommend and will use them again."

modified review This review was modified by Soulefamily on August 06 2012 05:08:12 PM