Stores > Laptopkey.com
  • Laptopkey.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptopkey.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

$5 to restore a great $60 keyboard? Yes, please.

"TLDR; great niche business concept with a simple no-frills experience and product that did exactly what I hoped it would do.

For $5, I was able to replace the right shift key on my aging Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000. The key looks exactly like the old one and every single capital letter in this review demonstrates that it works just like the old one too! =P

The key came in about a week in a simple envelope wrapped in some protective foam with the rubber foot in a separate baggie to prevent loss. The order confirmation email cautioned me not to mistake the envelope for junk mail, and it's true this would be easy to do, although the company name is luckily prominently emblazoned on the front.

The order confirmation email had links for Youtube tutorials (created by the seller itself) on how to install the replacement key or disassemble the key if needed (it came fully assembled).

While there was no tracking for the shipping, I won't complain - I'm sure I would have paid double the cost of the key itself.

2017-04-13

Extremely satisfied

"I don't know what I would Do without them- such great service and because of them I've been able to repair my laptop keyboard! Not only did they have the key I needed, they also provided all the additional parts( like the little hinges and suction cups) AND provided a guide on their site for every laptop they carry keys for which just helps out all that much more. I reccomend this site to anybody and everybody who needs a new keyboard key to extend the life of a laptop that is perfectly fine in all other ways except maybe missing a couple keys here and there.
They've certainly helped me and have provided such a kind good service every time I've spoken with them.

2017-03-27

Very satisfied

"It was my work laptop where the key broke, and thanks to this company I was able to easily and reasonably fix the key! This company saved me so much time, headache and money. I will be letting other people know about your service. From beginning to end I am 100% pleased!"

2017-03-07

Excellent and Individual service - Highly recommended

"I managed to avoid an expensive repair by ordering hinges from Laptopkey.com for a few dollars. They didn't have exactly the key I needed at the time, but offered high quality alternatives. At every stage I was dealing with individuals who are clearly committed to customer service, were very professional and polite and took care to keep me informed. (Very refreshing and rare these days!) The parts were delivered in good time and well packaged. The online videos allowed me to repair my keyboard. I am delighted with the service received from Laptopkey.com and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone."

2017-03-01

A perfect service!

"Despite I live oversea, in Europe, the shipment was fast and effective, Laptopkey.com team is kind and competent in assisting you to fix your keyboard. Thanks to them I saved at least 50 euros and many unproductive days without my laptop. If I'll ever have a problem in future I know exactly where to find my perfect solution, thanks to all those amazing 11 guys who work for the health of our keyboard :)"

2017-02-26

Awesome Service!! Thanks

"I am from malaysia, ordered key for my laptop. Due to some problem I could not able to get my order for 10 days. Later, I informed the laptopkey team. They reposted the laotpkey. I receive 2nd key within 7 days... Without much hesitation and make it delay... they respond very quick which solved my problem..

Thanks Laptop key team....

Regards
Vish

2017-02-17

Lenovo Y50 Key

"I have ordered recently a key after I damaged my A key. I was afraid the product wouldn't be the same as my hinge, but it fit amazingly. I would recommend this to all my friends, but if you don't want to spend a lot on single key, they also have a full keyboard replacement store. The only suggestion I would give is to have a tracking number possibly in the future, but everything arrived perfectly."

2017-02-15

Wowza! Laptopkey.com saved the day!

"Laptopkey.com is smokin' good. Keys are perfect, we had a freak snowstorm up 'ere in Canada at the time but still the international shipping was good. Did I mention good?
Customer Service the best around. Hands down 100% cards on the table best around.

....'Cause they are GOOOOD.

2017-02-10

Thank you! Friendly service

"I just want to say a big thank you to the team for their continous effort and great attitude to their customers. I received the keys which were a proper match for my notebook model, the install was easy using the guides and the keys were a perfect fit. Even though via the international delivery to EU the package was lost the first time, they reshipped it free of charge once I mentioned it. The reshipment arrived in 9 days. An overall great experience, keep it up!"

2017-01-19

Quick delivery and exactly what I needed!

"Needed a down arrow key for for my Lenovo y500, arrived within 8 days of ordering."

2017-01-13

These guys are awesome

"I ordered a keyboard through these guys, because a few keys on my laptop were going. It turned out, I ended up with the wrong one. I then contacted them through their support, and within a day they had shipped a new one, and had me ship the old one back at no cost. The new one arrived and works perfectly. I am very impressed with the service offered, it's not every day I take the time to actually write a review for a place."

2016-12-19

Excellent

"Excellent service. They also sent links with video, how to install keys. Good job guys..."

2016-12-16

Great customer support and delivery!

"Customer support answered very promptly and helped me pick the keys and hinges I needed. The order arrived very fast and nothing was missing or broken. The hinges that customer support recommended to me fit like a glove. Overall great service! ;D"

2016-12-01

Great service

"Fantastic service from order to compleation, really good communication every step of the way. Emailed me for photos to ensure correct product was delivered. I cannot praise the service enough and wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend Laptopkey.com"

2016-11-17

Happy Customer

"I broke two keycaps and phoned around my major urban city without finding replacement keycaps. I took a chance on laptopkey.com and they had my broken keys to me within 8 days.

I had an issue with payment - my browser crashed and I thought payment didn't go through, so I repeated the order. Later it was learned that I had double paid for the order.

Mary sorted the issue out and refunded 1 transaction with a quick conversation on email.

Highly recommended, would def. use laptopkey.com next time.

Share Laptopkey.com's store rating

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!