Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"this company is no good the parts they sent me are not the parts that I ordered off there website and now when I call there customer service there is no answering service and it just keeps saying to try back in ten minuets and now when I log into there website it tells me there are viruses so I can't even write them an e-mail. I would never recommend this company to anybody not even my worst enemy waste of money."

modified review This review was modified by odolled on May 23 2013 06:32:39 AM

"VERY helpful staff--emails were responded to within minutes and the person who helped me was very informative and actually helped me fix my laptop keyboard without even buying a new one. IMPRESSIVE indeed!"

"EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM LAPTOPKEY.COM . I HAD PLACED AN ORDER ON 22
JAN AND I RECEIVED THIS ON 12 MARCH 2013 . ITS AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER BECAUSE I LIVE IN INDIA AND I WAS HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE.

"I recently purchased a replacement key for my laptop. When it hadn't arrived after the expected time I contacted customer service. They were prompt to reply and sent another replacement key off right away. The new shipment arrived quickly and all is well. Great customer service and they stand behind their promise to deliver. Will use again if I ever need another key!"

"I ordered the keepers for the Enter key on my Compaq laptop. laptopkey.com sent me email to make sure I had selected the correct key, I hadn't. I corrected my error and the key parts arrived two days later, fit perfectly, and my key works like new.
I thought it was good service that they double checked with me, I had incorrectly told them it was the Shift key and they wanted to know left or right key.

"I am satisfied with your service."

"I felt that the Customer Service from Laptopkey.comm is the best I have come across from any online shop. They are very fast, prompt and helpful. Even though the margin/profit they are making from a single key sale is very minimal, from my experience, I found that even an order for a single key is looked into seriously and they will help us even when the fault is not theirs. In my case I ordered a wrong key but they helped my ordering the correct one and sent me with correct key promptly.

revandorst's Avatar
The Hague in The Netherlands

"Nothing but high praise for Laptopkey.com. Speedy shipment, perfect quality of products, clear repairinstructions. The new keycaps and hinges are perfect. My keyboard looks brand new again.

And, to top all that, Laptopkey.com has a very professional and kind customerservice. The company reshipped my order free of charge when the first shipment was lost by USPS. They really want to please the customer and get problems solved.
I highly recommend this company to all!

Ayesha, I thank you kindly for the great service you delivered.

R.E. van Dorst The Netherlands

modified review This review was modified by revandorst on January 26 2013 04:27:47 AM

"Although based thousands of miles away from my home in the UK, my requests were promptly and helpfully fulfilled. "

"Wonderful customer service, and good quality product. When the USPS lost my package, a customer service rep at LaptopKey.com was quick to assist me, and posted out a new package to a different international address, all free of charge. The key arrived at my UK address in under a week, in excellent condition. It was simple to install and works perfectly. Great value, and despite the slight delivery hiccup, ultimately great service."

"Received the keys in a timely manner and installation was easy peasy. I was contacted to make sure I had the right keys, the seller is pleasant to work with and simply replacing the keys is much cheaper than purchasing a new keyboard."

"Laptopkey.com is a real business. Put your anxieties to rest. They go out of their way to make sure you get your key(s). I saved tens of dollars buying one replacement key instead of a whole new keyboard and obviously hundreds of dollars replacing my laptop. This is a business model that just makes sense."

"I placed my order through the online, automated ordering system. The next day I recieved an email from them about the fact that they were out of the letter key I needed. They offered me 3 alternatives to help satisfy my order. Since this replacement key is for my son's laptop, I chose the option where they place a sticker over the existing letter that has the letter I need. The key arrived far faster than I had anticipated, always a plus!I opened the packaging and found the key in the exact condition as promised. At first, the "sticker" with the letter on it had me fooled, the texture and everything was perfect. After some fumbling on my part during the installation, mostly due to my big clumsy fingers and somewhat to the fact that the hinge parts are so tiny, I did get the key installed. All things considered, well worth the price and effort. Thank you Laptopkey.com"

"While I did not make a purchase from Laptopkey.com, they saved me from having to pay to have someone replace a key for me by having awesome instructions on key replacement. I searched the internet and I couldn't find any directions to replace a key with my computer, but I found it on Laptopkey.com. Their directions were perfect, completely clear, and worked for me on the first try! Thanks so much! I will definitely purchase a Key or a keyboard from them first should the need arise!"

"Agree with other review here. They list only a single part for your replacement key, then blame you for "choosing the wrong part". They expect you to be able to examine tiny photos on their website and determine if they match your (missing) key.

Turns out they don't even have the correct key for my laptop. They then ask that you pay return shipping on top of that. Also, seconds after ordering, you will be spammed with additional emails selling their other products.

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!