• Laptopkey.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"Great products! Key fit perfectly. Looks like it was always there. Easy instructions. Great servicer on unrelated matter. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!!!!"

"I was reluctant to try to change out my keyboard myself, but when I saw the video on Laptopkey.com I bought one. It came in two days, and I was able to swap out my keyboard in minutes. Saved a ton of money, and it worked as advertised. It was a factory board not a knock off. Good price, good service. Well done folks, well done..."

" I received the D key yesterday for my ZAGG keyboard for my iPad, placed it in, and works flawlessly. One of the two original articulated pieces had split after just the keyboard fell to the carpeted and padded floor. The three pieces went everywhere, but the plunger stayed put. I had tried to repair it, but once one of the white nylon(?) pieces snapped, not really worth spending more than two hours trying to glue the broken piece back together."

"Got my Key in an envelop within 1 and a half weeks, key with parts sealed on a small ziplock bag. Video helped my brother figure out how to install the new key onto my laptop's broken keyboard piece. Very helpful :-D"

"Guess they are reasonable service, and economic but one thing to note is that the keys you get are not new, they have been used. I didn't realize that and bought a key to replace one that looked a bit shiny from wear but was still perfectly functional so it was a bit pointless as the one I received was more worn out (in terms of look, but again it was still functional). I think they should make it clear they are selling used keys. Obviously if you need to replace a broken or missing key that's OK and they are quite reasonably priced."

This review was modified by AndyH1 on October 07 2014 07:48:40 AM

"Amazing customer services. I bought the wrong key. Emailed them very frustrated because I could not replace it and the customer service returned my email, asked me to send a picture of my keyboard and told me I needed another model of key.
They did not charge for the shipping and only charged me $5 for the new key. What company go through this trouble for $5?
I got the key today and installed it in a minute, following their video instruction.
These people are the best customer service ever!! Highly recommend if you need any key for your keyboard! Way cheaper than replace the entire keyboard as the guys from Fry's told me I should...

This review was modified by decassia on September 15 2014 07:09:14 PM

"I lost a laptop key vacuuming. The Asus support desk referred me to some Dutch web stores that do not supply laptop keys. After some googling I stumbled upon laptopkey.com and placed an order. Very smooth ordering process and quick delivery (the Netherlands). And the key looks like it has never been missing. Thanks!"

"I received my key yesterday and installed it. It is perfect and great. It took a really reasonable time to reach me as I am miles away. I would recommend this site, if you want to replace a broken key. I am really thankful and totally satisfied."

This review was modified by jjbjolicoeur on August 14 2014 11:13:36 PM

"My 2 year old ripped a key off my laptop. He thinks its hilarious, I do too..... But hard to work with no letter "L" on the keyboard. I went through the website ordering, got my key in 2 days, couldn't ask for me. Thank you!"

This review was modified by Chrism88675 on July 29 2014 04:20:16 PM

"Absolutely Horrible.
Never answers the phone or returns e-mails or messages. No help selecting correct keys.
Very difficult to get a refund then they Charge a 20% restocking fee !!!
We went with http://www.replacementlaptopkeys.com/ after such a bad experience and they were terrific. The difference between night and day.

"I want to thank laptopkey for all support and attention in sales. I recommend!"

This review was modified by autrangm on July 29 2014 10:00:45 AM

( www.replacementlaptopkeys.com/ )

This review was modified by susanlip on July 21 2014 11:58:45 AM

"Searched, found and ordered "looks-like-new" keys for my lenovo notebook at laptopkey.com.
could fix it with the spareparts and video very quickly.
awesome service, everytime again!
thanks a lot, dudes. good job!!

This review was modified by j.goldsmid on June 23 2014 02:11:28 AM

"Great service. There was an initial mix up and they sent the wrong key, but the problem was resolved easily by customer services and they sent the correct one at no charge."

This review was modified by whitman on May 08 2014 10:21:49 AM

"All the staff at Laptopkey.com did their job well. Costumer satisfaction is superb.

As I experience, I ordered a Key, there will be a delay if the key is out of stock. But not to worry, they indeed will ship the key.

Delivered to the my address.

Share Laptopkey.com's store rating

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!