• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"The screen came a day sooner than expected!"

"Great experience!! Fast shipment and the screen looks great!! Many thanks!"

"A Danish cousin gave me his Samsung note which was not usable because of a broken LCD screen. He couldn't get it repaired there, and the estimate I got here for repair would just about cover the cost of a new tablet. I ordered the screen and told my son if he could fix it, it was his. He is the happy owner of a functioning tablet. Cost me about $60....what it gave him in terms of learning about computers, the value of saving and fixing things, and a new tablet...priceless :)"

"The screen was delivered quickly and it was exactly what I ordered. Thank you."

"Ordering was straight forward."

"Great company! Got exactly what I wanted for a very reasonable price and it was packaged great. Received my screen within two days and it works perfectly. Would recommend this website to anyone."

"First screen came very quick, but was broken (had 3 distinct lines through it). I requested replacement online. Was sent shipping tag, and replacement right away.

This is not my first replacement screen from you, and for sure will not be the last.

Thank you!

"I have ordered multiple screens from Laptop Screen and have never had a problem with any of them. I also love the ease of finding the correct model for each individual machine and all of available training videos."

"I highly recommend laptopscreen.com. The item was shipped very fast and is exactly what I was expecting."

"I've ordered many screens from them and have had no issues at all. "

"Very happy to find a vendor that has unique stock as well as OEM substitutes.
Have found them to have great prices, available stock, speedy delivery and a no hassle return procedure.

"Without a doubt, LaptopScreen.com is the best in the business! They exceeded my expectations such that I'm totally satisfied and will not hesitate purchasing replacement screens in the future."

"Laptopscreen.com had the lowest price on the Compaq Presario C552US Notebook replacement screen.

But was pleasantly surprised that accurate order, email updates, speedy delivery, and well-packed part also rounded out total customer satisfaction.

Would definitely return to laptopscreen.com for future orders and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to replace their laptop/notebook screen!

"Fast shipping, good packaging and great product."

"Very satisfied, love that u gave a YouTube video to show how to put the screen, fast shipping, no hassle no fuss, was quick to put on, it took no more than 30 min. Thank you, however now I'm locked out of my laptop. Apperently I forgot my password to log into my laptop, but other than that it's all good. "

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.