• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10

"The shipment arrive very fast and was well protected in the packaging. I the scree installed in no time and my wife's lap top was back up and running quickly. I would definitely buy from you again. Thank you! "

"Item shipped quickly, arrived before scheduled. And item is exactly as described. Excellent vendor, will do business with again."

"Quickly delivered and fixed the issue. What more can you ask for?"

"Fast delivery, well priced, and the screen works great. "

"écran arrivé très rapidement: commande un mardi soir reçu le samedi ;changement de l'écran pas compliquée et ça fonctionne.
Merci

"I connected the screen cable, connected battery and power cable and turned the laptop on. There was no picture or light on the screen. Turned it off and on a couple of times. I unplugged the power and refitted the cable again and again but still the screen was dead each time I turned it on. Then I slightly pressed the cable socket while the unit was on, even though it was perfectly fitted in (and stuck by the sticker on the cable) and the screen socket got fire and also melted the screen cable. I am not looking for a solution because their support told me that I connected the cable while the unit was powered on which is not the case. The screen looked like a cheap unbranded one also, can't say anything about picture quality because I never got to that point."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back.
The screen customer received is AUO's "B156HTN01.1".
It is not cheap or unbranded - it is produced by the world's largest LCD manufacturer and virtually every major laptop manufacturer in the world has used AUO screens in the assembly of their laptops.

Customer went far and beyond what our instructions and the best practices call for. It is always best to contact our support department in the unlikely case that the LCD would not turn-on before proceeding to do troubleshooting on a live powered and running computer. As soon as the powered LCD connector became misaligned the LED backlight was short-circuited, and it led to the video cable and the LCD socket becoming destroyed.

Customer is welcome to return the item for refund, regardless of its connector's condition.

Support dept. ww.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free 1-855-630-1111”

"Exactly what I ordered! Thank you for the videos, it went so smoothly installing it!"

"Everything I need is always in stock at great prices with very quick shipping. Great job!!!"

"fast shipping, and fast delivery to France."

"Ordered and received 2 screens ahead of expected delivery date."

"Works great and it was as discribed"

"The new LCD was a perfect replacement and easy to replace."

"fit perfectly. took me 15 minutes to install and looks great."

"Have received an extra fee (custom fee) I know that is not the seller's fault because i found some information about this in terms and conditions later, but if the seller inform me about this during the payment with BIG RED LETTERS ON THE TOP, would be great"

"Something that probably would have cost me atleast 2-4 hundred dollars i was able to fix it myself for less than a hubdred. I am MORE than happy with laptop screens. :)"

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.