Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2016-03-11

Perfection!

"Great service and fast delivery! Very happy and I would recommend Laptop Screen to my friends. I will definitely use their service again!"

2016-03-09

Great Service!

"Ordered the screen on Wednesday, got it on Sunday (international shipment!!!). Screen is exactly what I ordered and fits perfectly to my laptop.

Will recommend!!

This review was modified by Oferiko on March 09 2016 11:01:29 PM

2016-03-09

Don,t ask for my input if you don't want the truth!

"Laptop Screen asked me to rate them. The screen arrived promptly, fit the computer as advertised and worked perfectly. I would use them again. Lee Sydow "

This review was modified by grantsydow on March 09 2016 12:11:23 PM

2016-03-04

fast shipment and qualified screen!

"fast shipment and qualified screen! "

This review was modified by davidzh on March 04 2016 01:33:18 PM

2016-03-01

Saved the deal!!

"Had the laptop screen the next day. Just what I needed. "

This review was modified by Roachbp on March 01 2016 10:19:53 AM

2016-02-29

The most reliable source for screens I have found

"As a computer technician one of the most common issues I have to deal with is laptop screen replacements. To date Laptopscreen is hands down the most reliable source I have found, every one I have either ordered or assisted a customer in ordering has been a perfect fit, including a MacBook air, chromebooks, and pc laptops. Prompt shipping, excellent warranties, and I can't honestly say about customer service because I have never needed to contact them. That in itself is a great statement of quality in a company if I have ever seen one."

This review was modified by theonlyskates on February 29 2016 10:30:46 AM

2016-02-26

Screen worked great! Was able to put a higher resolution and swap a glossy for Matte and it worked!

"I used a WUXGA 1920x1080 in place of the 1366x? screen on a Dell Inspiron 7347 and it worked great! I had to reboot a few times but it auto synced with the new screen.

Since I only replaced the LCD and it was a touch screen laptop I had to separate the old LCD from the Touchscreen digitizer. It was a slow process, and used a lot of a hair dryer to separate the glue and all of the "cracking" sound was scary, but only the old LCD was cracking and the digitizer was perfectly fine afterwards.

I used a flat plastic spudger to get most of the old glue off and then used an orange wood cleaner to breakdown the glue and simply wipe off the remaining glue. Went through a roll of paper towels, but finally got it all off.

Put it all back together and worked! Thank you Laptop Screen!

This review was modified by RobBramhall on February 26 2016 09:36:21 AM

2016-02-26

Not just for SMB or Enterprise

"Just needed 1 screen for my daughters laptop - they responded on the site chat instantly to offer the correct product. It arrived when specified, was packaged well, and was also the least expensive I could find. Thanks Laptop Screen..."

This review was modified by StevenBarber on February 26 2016 09:26:24 AM

2016-02-25

Laptop replacement for dummies!

"A couple of weeks ago, I dropped my laptop and the screen was all cracked. Having dropped my laptop in the past, and junked it because I didn't know that screens could be replaced easily, I was dreading having to buy yet another laptop so soon. But Laptop Screen came to the rescue! Customer service reps were super helpful in locating the correct replacement screen for my laptop, and helping with video examples on how to replace the screen myself. I just finished replacing the screen and my laptop works beautifully - the picture on the new screen is clear and vivid. I am so glad to have saved my laptop with an inexpensive fix - especially so because I could do the replacement myself, and not have to pay a third party a ton of money to do the same thing. I will be ordering another screen for my mother's laptop in a month and helping her replace hers too. We're a family of laptop droppers apparently."

This review was modified by psals on February 25 2016 08:04:21 AM

2016-02-22

Just what I needed

"The website was helpful in helping me decide which of the 2 two types of screens to order. One I made the decision, shipping was fast, and done well. If I ever crack my screen again (knock on wood) I know exactly where Im going again!"

2016-02-21

Delivered exactly what they promised.

"We use Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 laptops in an industrial maintenance setting. Recently one of our maintenance persons was a little tougher than one of our Toughbooks. I ordered 2 replacement screens (1 for the repair and 1 for a future spare). The first set of screens arrived broken due to mishandling by a third party delivery outfit. We returned the broken screens, they were quickly replaced, and HAND delivered by the third party outfit this time. The order arrived quickly and the replacement screens were absolutely perfect. I will definitely purchase again from Laptop Screen.com without a second thought should the need arise."

This review was modified by mephitis on February 21 2016 02:37:24 AM

2016-02-19

Easy to Order - Timely Shipping - Simple to Install

"Great user experience...great product quality...easy installation.
I would highly recommend laptopscreeen.com to anyone in need of a new screen.

2016-02-12

Well packaged!

"I ordered this screen because my Toshiba screen went on the blink. The screen showed up when scheduled. Now when I opened the mail box I got real nervous as the box it was shipped in was damaged with a hole in it near the bottom corner. I thought the worst. when I opened it up back at home I did find that the screen was OK. The double wrap inside saved the screen. Good packaging ensured that I was able to use this when needed. "

This review was modified by ScottH2 on February 12 2016 06:14:24 PM

2016-02-12

Great

"I got the screen in a timely fashion and it works but I broke my lcd display cable so still no laptop but I do recommend this product and site."

This review was modified by AshleeSharpee on February 12 2016 09:45:28 AM

2016-02-11

Super impressed

"Really fast processing and shipping. The IPS panel I received for my Lenovo Thinkpad X220 is absolutely flawless. Exceeded my expectations in terms of quality for sure."

This review was modified by fsunk on February 11 2016 03:45:40 PM

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.