Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status
      Monday to Friday: 6am ” 6pm Pacific Time
      1-855-630-1111
      1-604-980-7955
      Please have your order number ready.
      1-855-630-1111

Product & services pricing Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2017-08-07

Awesome!

"Arrived faster than stated. (Two thumbs up)
Perfect fit and quality.

2017-08-07

Great source for cheap quality laptop screens!

"The Screen i received was shipped in safe packaging, The screen was flawless and worked perfectly! Resolution is Dead on aswell, Definitely buying here again if i need another laptop screen!"

2017-08-04

GREAT COMPANY!

"After an abysmal dealings with another company I was VERY happy to have found this company for my laptop screen replacement. Fast shipping/professional packaging. Watched a few videos on installation that were very close to mine and my laptop was like new again, running and screen/touchscreen function restored. About 20 minutes installation, shorter if I had put the right screws in the first time (could barely see the difference and the fault was mine). Minor gripe about the micro screws for these darn things as my eyes and steady hands aren't what they used to be, haha but not the companies fault. 100% recommend this company!"

2017-08-03

Great service!

"I ordered a replacement screen for my laptop that I thought would fit, even though I did not order by model number. It turns out the circuit board was a bit too thick. I contacted Laptop Screen and asked them if they had a screen with a thinner circuit board, and that I would pay extra for it - I just wanted a different screen.

They found me a screen with a thinner circuit board and replaced my original one free of charge! Definitely above and beyond what I was expecting.

Businesses like this that take care of customers should be praised!

2017-07-28

Perfect Fit. Great Service. Quick Shipping.

"Easy install. Works great! Inexpensive!"

2017-07-27

Excellent

"Quick delivery, no hassle. Good protective packaging. Screen worked like a charm"

2017-07-26

Great price and service

"My purchase experience couldn't have been better. The price for the screen was great and it arrived in new condition, promptly, in a solid, well-padded box. I'm happy to have the laptop working again for such a low cost."

2017-07-25

met expectations

"part arrived on time; well packed and padded. part worked without modification or tweaking, didn't ship any superfluous garbage that most vendors send (repair "kits"). installation took 5 minutes from unboxing, just 4 screws and a bunch of snap-in clips."

2017-07-18

excellent replacement screen

"seen, purchased, received , assembled, worked.
Screen fitted perfect and does what it was bought for.
Excellent replacement screen

2017-07-11

Excellent replacement screen

"Laptop screen arrived within a few days of ordering it and it was a direct fit replacement."

2017-07-10

Good screen

"Excellent replacement screen - good quality, and fast shipping. This screen fit with no issues, and is every bit as good as the original one, if not better."

2017-07-08

Laptop screen

"Received exactly what I ordered and needed. And easy to replace. "

2017-07-06

Great Service and Product

"Got my screen two days after ordering it. Worked out perfectly for me. Can't complain about a thing."

2017-07-04

Great replacement screen!

"Got my screen a week after i ordered it, slightly longer than initially stated, but the fit was perfect, and it worked perfectly.
Great price and fast delivery. I was a bit doubtful over the site at first, but given the experience i was all wrong. This couldn't have gone better at all. If they have a screen for your laptop, this is the best place for getting a replacement.

2017-06-27

Exactly what I needed

"Easy to find what I needed was shipped quickly and easily installed. Works great and I will definitely use and recommend in the future. Thanks for making this easy!

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.