Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

Monday to Friday: 6am ” 6pm Pacific Time
      1-855-630-1111
      1-604-980-7955
      Please have your order number ready.
      1-855-630-1111

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2017-04-24

Great Selection, reasonable prices

"My go to shop for laptop screens, has had all of the screens I needed to be replaced for my clients, plus needed instructions..."

2017-04-19

Quick prompt service

"Ordered screen... installed screen... NO issues whatsoever"

2017-04-19

Great dealing with you

"Now that the screen has been in the netbook for a while I can say that the screen was a perfect match. The packaging was such that it allowed me to receive the screen undamaged in any way. Your prices were very good. I would recomend your company to anyone in the market for a replacement screen!"

2017-04-18

Excellent and professional service

"I had received the laptop screen for HP 2000 based on the model number provided exactly. I could fit the same myself along with the tools that I invested in for such repairs (I would suggest that any buyer need invest in one, if he/she does not have the right tools. It costs a bit high ($23) but worth it since it would be a one-time investment).

The dealings have been very professional and timely, and the packaging was quite commendable. I would recommend this seller to anyone thinking of a DYI project involving hardware.

2017-04-18

Very happy

"Fast. Excellent price. Works perfectly. And a great OEM brand for my ASUS. 100%"

2017-04-13

Great Value

"My screen arrived via mail the next day and was exactly as promised. Easy installation, works perfectly!"

2017-04-07

Good Replacement

"The two screens arrived in perfect shape and installed well. Couldn't have asked for more."

2017-04-05

Great service!

"Very pleased with service and product. Prompt reply to all enquiries. Very fast delivery and screen worked perfectly . Highly recommmend this company. "

2017-04-04

So glad this company is in business!

"I was quoted more than the cost of my 6 month old laptop to replace the broken screen. I brought another laptop instead. Curiously, I searched for the price of a replacement screen. Found Laptop Screen and their tutorial. Gave it a try and within a week of buying the new laptop, my old one was working. Maybe my granddaughter will get an unexpected gift. The site is so self-explanatory, I had no need for customer service. Three days after ordering, replacement screen was at my door via USPS."

2017-04-03

Almost perfect

"Phone help was excellent, ordering was easy, delivery was on time. ONLY downer was that the screen has a red line down the right side of the screen after installed. Otherwise it worked perfectly."

2017-04-01

Satisfied

"Fast delivery, Lcd had perfect fit and work`s as expected. Thanks"

2017-03-28

Excellent

"Hopefully I won't need their services any time soon, but if I do, I will absolutely do business with them again. Every aspect of my experience was flawless. Well done LaptopScreens.com!"

Excellent retailer

"Had to order a new laptop screen. Found it very simple on this site. I would recommend removing your old screen and getting the p/n directly from, that rather than use your laptop model because I would have had the wrong screen sent to me. Shipping was super fast and reasonably priced. Because I recieved it so quickly and it worked, I never had to deal with customer service. But the search, order, shipping and quality of the screen were all fantastic. "

2017-03-27

They get it right the first time

"They make many different screens of my laptops and they covered all the bases before i placed my orders. The other online screen replacement ordering places didn't even ask and i had to send theirs back more than once. Laptopscreen.com gets it right the first time."

Perfect

"Screen went out so I got one here and it worked perfect...!!!!"

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.