• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"very nice screen works awesome preciate all your help they treated me really quickly is a great job"

"Screen arrived as scheduled and extremely well packaged. Installation was very simple and laptop works great now. Thanks."

"Delivered ahead of schedule, the screen was perfect, I can not think of anything I would change to make the process simpler. They have ample videos to show the process as well. My girlfriends mom had it done elsewhere and her screen does not fit and has a much lower quality. She also paid more."

"Excellent service, perfect product!"

"Came in time. Had to replace it because it had dead pixel problem. Replace came easily,free return and free reshipping. Customer service through chat was very helpful. Im satisfied."

"The first screen that was shipped was defective and didn't work properly. The second screen that was switched flickers every so often and I can see the vertical lines on the screen which wasn't something that I could before.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2015

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back.
Such effects usually relate to a defect in the video cable or a further issue with the computer itself. All our screens are protected by a 3 year manufacture defects warranty, at any time during the 3 years after the purchase customers are welcome to contact support to request a quick exchange.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-lien chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111”

"Excellent vendor- easy to deal with. Very satisfied every time I order from them!"

"well it was easy to move around the site. I was directed to the exact replacement screen I needed for my Toshiba laptop "

"Quick. Correct item. Everything worked. Only problem is the screen came with a dead pixel which is the only reason they don't get 5 from me."

"We ordered the wrong screen. This company provided one of the fastest refund processes I have every encountered. I will definitely purchase from them again and will recommend them to everyone! "

"Screen came quickly was the right one and seemed to be good quality."

"Hi guys, I'm extremely happy with my purchase, specially because I was able to replace a low res screen with a full HD one and had no issues whatsoever. Thanks!"

"Delivery is fast and packed very carefully.thank you"

"Screen matched th laptop model correctly and was in working order. Well protected packaging. "

"The screen was exactly what I ordered and fit in the laptop perfectly. Works like new. Shipping was actually a day earlier than I expected (Always a nice surprise). Pricing was about as good as I could find on the internet."

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.