Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

Monday to Friday: 6am ‚Ä” 6pm Pacific Time
      1-855-630-1111
      1-604-980-7955
      Please have your order number ready.
      1-855-630-1111

Product & services pricing Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2017-03-13

Not happh

"I bought a laptop screen and i paid the shippment all for 78$ and when it came To th√© House of my sister they ask her To paye shippment 30$ , i need an answer √Člise will call the protection of consumer Paris.

Rep reply posted Mar-13-2017

A rep from Laptop Screen, LaptopScreen, has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back!

Customer placed an order for an international shipment. The additional charges are not for the shipment itself, but are taxes and duties charged by the local customs authority when the merchandise crossed the border. Fees, taxes, brokerage charges, etc are responsibility of the customer.
These are not charges levied by our company and we don't receive any part of them.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111”

2017-03-09

ASUS Notebook display

"ASUS Notebook display was easy to find on their homepage. No extra unexpected expensis.
Fast delivery.
I'm sorry, but I have to give You five star. I know You do not like it, since it does give You anything to strive after. But that is my view. Sorry.

Regards Bj√łrn

2017-03-07

A lost cost cause given a new lease

"I had my laptop parked for a year because of a broken screen. A simple search led me to your website. Price was excellent. I couldn't believe it. I had taken my laptop to a PC shop.The tech said it would be cheaper to buy a new laptop. I bought the screen and the tools to repair it . My laptop is up and running again. ."

2017-02-28

Best solution for broken screen

"Lots of models in stock, reasonable price, fast delivery. These guys make fixing a laptop easy."

2017-02-23

International Stars

"Prompt delivery of the screen all the way to Australia from Canada. A good price for a working product which would have cost a lot more to purchase locally. Thanks again, and looking forward to doing business again in the future."

2017-02-23

Great value

"Delivered as expected, perfect condition, well packaged, at a great price."

2017-02-21

fast delivery

"Great service, fast Delivery great replacement product"

2017-02-15

Convenient, inexpensive and fast

"I looked at the bottom of my daughters computer for the model number and popped it into google. Google showed me laptopscreen.com and from there I followed a simple path based on the computer company, model number, then it showed me two options for screw types. I found a quick and easy video to follow that showed me how to figure out which screen option I needed. I used the same video to replace the screen. It took me between 5-10 minutes from the time I shut the computer off, to the time I turned it back on again.
The cost was about half to two thirds the price of Amazon and I received the screen in two days...
I couldn't be happier... awesome experience.

2017-02-13

Next day delivery?!

"We wanted to make use of a laptop that had been decommissioned for a few months due to a cracked screen rather than buying a new one. Definitely the right choice. The website made it really easy to find what we needed and the order came within a day or two. Great service!"

2017-02-11

Fast delivery to New Zealand

"Awesome service and great fast delivery... was easy to fit too :)"

2017-02-10

came fast and worked great

"order was processed and shipped fast, was exactly what i was expecting. will be ordering more."

2017-02-08

Would recommend to anyone

"Prompt shipping, helpful service staff, fair price. VERY happy and the service was easy to use. "

2017-01-23

What a site!

"I have an M645-S4070 Toshiba Satellite laptop that I've had since 2010. The laptop has literally had zero problems since I bought it (and I've dropped the thing countless times). Finally, after breaking the screen, I replaced it using a screen from LaptopScreen.com. The screen came in 4 business days and was as advertised.

Using one of their user-submitted videos, I figured out how to replace the screen with no problems at all. Great site, great users, well thought-out, and A+ products.

2017-01-11

Great prices, quick delivery

"No issues here - Google search directed me there from a search on the actual part # on my Dell screen and the rest was easy. Quick delivery, great price and works well (one dead pixel, but that's way better than what I had!)"

2017-01-09

Ehh

"The store did their part on delivering the screen on time and the price was fair.
However, I just installed the screen about a week ago and it's already glitching out,
never hard a problem like this with a screen.... ever.

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.