Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-10-13

Great Deal

"My son's laptop screen cracked and I had a new one installed and working in less than 3 days and for under a C-Note. Laptop Screens ROCK!!!!"

This review was modified by Megalamaniac on October 13 2016 11:32:39 AM

2016-10-07

Great Service!!!

"Excellent to deal with, purchase was simple, service was great. Product exactly what I wanted and delivery to New Zealand fast. It arrived 4 days earlier than I was expecting. Will continue to use Laptop Screen"

2016-10-06

I'm a satisfied customer

"I found LaptopScreen.com on line. My Toshiba S55 Laptop screen went out without warning. It was still under warranty but, Toshiba wouldn't cover it. I purchased the new screen and was able to replace it EASILY. The company sent it RIGHT AWAY and I got it QUICKLY!

I'd recommend LaptopScreen.com to ANYONE!

But, Toshiba?...That's another question...

2016-10-03

faster than expected

"everything went well. Delivery to Germany was very fast. Even if there was no tutorial how to replace the screen they offered me 20$ Cashback to create a video. "

This review was modified by merglml on October 03 2016 06:13:52 AM

2016-10-03

Great supplier

"Well what can I say ? It probably easier to say about the bad bits - absolutely none. A great web site, easy to order, shipped promptly, kept up to date with shipping progress, and delivery really quickly. Will use again and would recommend to others.
Also surprised myself how easy it was to replace the screen having never done one before.
Oh and the screen is excellent quality too.

2016-09-28

Got it in two days

"I rushed the shipping, ordered it Tuesday morning and had it installed on the laptop by 5:00 pm Thursday. Easy to follow tutorial on the web site. Couldn't be happier (well maybe if my son never broke it in the first place)."

2016-09-26

These guys rock!

"Fast delivery and everything was perfect.I like the installation tutorial it was a great confidence builder,thanks so much for a wonderful screen at a great price.
Sincerely,
Larry N.

2016-09-26

Trustworthy site

"Ordered 2 screens, and had them in less than a week. Most laptops have tutorials to replace and was very easy to do. Will use them again in the future."

This review was modified by dukeoffl on September 26 2016 06:12:37 AM

2016-09-24

Great Website for Laptop Screen Replacements

"Fast delivery. A highly reputable website offering laptop screen replacements at competitive or more inexpensive prices than other etailers (some of which have dubious reputations) offering similar laptop screen replacements. I recently bought a replacement screen for an old eMachines Windows 7 PC laptop (E725-4520), which had a broken screen and I might have otherwise disposed of, installed Ubuntu Mate Ubuntu 16.04 on it, and it is working nearly like brand new. Now I have two Macs and two PCs working instead of just two Macs and just one PC working. Thank you, Laptop Screen."

2016-09-24

Super

"tout est ok:
rapidité de la livraison, emballage impec, qualité du produit.
J'ai retrouvé mon Mac d'origine !
merci

This review was modified by quellien on September 24 2016 07:25:30 AM

2016-09-21

Great quality, fast and affordable!

"The backlight of my original Asus laptop screen died just out of warranty. I had been hesitating to try to repair it for a long time, until I found the LeptopScreen.com website. The easy way to look up the correct replacement screen for my specific model number laptop, and the affordable price convinced me to give it a try. I am glad I did!
The new screen came fast and securely packaged, shipped from the UK with low shipping costs. With the help of a YouTube tutorial, replacing it was a lot easier than I expected. (I recommend using a set of plastic spudger tools, to avoid damaging anything.) The new screen has better colors than the original, and the matte finish I chose is a lot nicer than the original glossy screen. I am very happy to have a fully functioning laptop again at a fraction of the cost of a new one!

This review was modified by ChrisVos on September 21 2016 03:00:57 AM

2016-09-20

Great quality, fast delivery

"Great quality, fast delivery"

This review was modified by jolishj on September 20 2016 09:38:05 AM

2016-09-16

It was cheap, fast delivery and quality replacements.

"I'm doing a repeat order definitely!!! Thanks guys"

This review was modified by Reydante on September 17 2016 10:46:14 AM

2016-09-14

Perfect. The replacement screen was 100% identical to the original.

"Dell wouldn't even sell us a replacement screen for an almost new laptop. The laptop was only 2 months old, but the LCD sustained "accidental damage" that broke the LCD, which was not covered by warranty. Since Dell wouldn't sell one, we tried buying one from Laptop Screen instead. It arrived quickly, and turned out to be the exact LCD that Dell uses. 100% perfect match.
Everything now works great, no thanks to Dell. I guess they wanted us to toss a brand new laptop and just buy a new one.

This review was modified by dontStepOnYourLaptop on September 14 2016 06:16:49 AM

2016-09-12

Screen was a great replacement

"Good Price

Good quality

Easy to install

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.