• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

2015-07-27

"Always the right screen, always packed well, very fast shipping. we only buy our screen here!!"

2015-07-27

"I watched a video that was provided teaching me to take out my screen to find the screen number that I needed to order. I used the search feature to search for the correct screen: ordered. My screen was delivered in a timely manner in wonderful condition. I installed my screen to my laptop and it worked wonderfully. I am extremely satisfied with the product and the service. I highly recommend buying from Laptop Screen."

2015-07-27

"It worked perfectly and was simple to install"

"Oki.
Buena compra. Embalado correctamente.
Ha llegado en un tiempo aceptable.

2015-07-27

"Delivered fast - product in perfect condition"

2015-07-27

"Original screen didn't work. Took pictures and sent in request to support. Replacement screen immediately sent to us. "

2015-07-27

"Order arrived on time, screen was packaged well. Screen was equivalent to the manufacturer part, and functions just the way the old one did before it was water damaged. Prices were very reasonable as well, I would use this company again if I ever had to order another laptop screen."

2015-07-27

"I initially ordered the wrong screen replacement for my laptop. Turns out my specific laptop (as are many laptops) can be equipped with a number of different screens; the part number of the screen is very helpful (as I found out) in ordering the correct replacement (but you have to take the screen out of the laptop to get the model number). The laptopscreen.com website is very helpful in identifying the correct screen replacement. but the variety of screen replacements, even for a specific model number laptop, can make the process confusing. Anyway, after I realized I had the wrong screen the first time, laptopscreen.com was very helpful and quick about processing the return. Actual screen replacement was relatively simple using a YouTube video."

2015-07-27

"Very easy to order the correct screen. Much better than any other site. How-to videos to help too. Made it easy to install. Packing and shipping excellent. 5 stars. Highly recommend. First time buyer."

2015-07-27

"Arrived in one piece intact fast"

2015-07-27

"This shipped quickly and with the on-site video, I was able to plug in the screen and go. Super easy installation. Inside packaging kept product intact for shipping, which was a minor concern. This has been an excellent experience from start to finish, and will use them for future purchases!!"

2015-07-27

"Was very happy with my purchase."

2015-07-27

"the new screen works perfectly!"

2015-07-27

"product contained in stock on the website, but pay it, then came email indicating that there was no availability, it is not the first time that occurs"

2015-07-27

"screen was delivered very quickly. Thanks to their awesome on-line help and instructions it was the right screen and simple to get working.

Highly recommend these guys."

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.