• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"It was a good experience for me to buy my replacement screen from laptopscreen.com, I have received my item in time and the packaging was really good, thanks for laptops creen.com my laptop now working as before without any problem."

"Great stock and they always arrive undamaged and very quickly"

"The product, customer service and shipping from Laptop Screens was good. The pestering of customers with follow up surveys was NOT good.

I'll let YOU answer the question:

Background: You're a customer and bought similar product from 2 different suppliers. In both cases the product and transaction went as expected. It wasn't exceptionally good (the company president personally delivers the product to your door) nor exceptionally bad (late delivery and substituting a product with major defects), it was just average and as expected. The only difference between the 2 transactions, was that 1 supplier followed up the sale with repeated surveys and spam email.

The question: If you had a similar need in the future, which supplier would you use?

"I would not go through this company again I had to exchange two screens because they weren't the exact model number of my original. I requested the original and I received 2 generic. I was misinformed when they told me that the original model won't work with a Dell. To me it's hard to believe because it worked with my Dell so by the end I had to get a refund and they ripped me off and didn't refund in full (include shipping). I am so upset with this company because the "techs" seem they know what they're doing but they don't. One told me that my problem could be a blown fuse in the motherboard and it has to be replaced. That's impossible because the fuse is mounted in. No way to replace. Then it could be the actual cable and the guy never helped me with that. He wanted me to figure out what the exact model number for that and that's tedius work to do that. My cousin and my brother in law are both computer IT techs and they find that the guys who works for this computer are that bright and intelligence. They are telling people lies and just want money. They really don't know what they're doing. I would not recommend them to anybody because they can't be trusted. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“Customer has contacted us for an LCD for a Dell computer where the original LCD lost backlight and picture due to a motherboard problem.
After sending two brand-new LCDs the problem was not resolved. Support department assisted the customer to the best of their abilities,
and advised which parts (not related to the LCD) should be looked at.

LaptopScreen.com paid for the return shipping of a fully functioning LCDs twice, and issued a refund of the purchase price.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free 1-855-630-1111”

"The price could have been lower."

"tout reçu en très bonne état"

"ordered displays to fix TWO broken laptops on a Wednesday and had them in my hands by Friday evening. They were the right parts and the on-line tutorials showed me how to install them. First computer took an hour because I was nervous. The second one took only 20 min. Computers are good as new for less than 25% of what a repair place quoted me!"

"Arrived on time but had the wrong home button. Thankfully I was able to repurpose the one that was already on the iPad."

"Very fast shipping and excellent product. Highly recommended."

"Always quick shipping, never had any errors in orders, recommend that company 100%"

"Fast and easy!
Will buy again.

"I was so happy with my order. Laptop Screen delivered and shipped on time. My package came very carefully wrapped and the screen was in perfect condition. I highly recommend."

"awesome customer service and delivery"

"The price of the screen jumped up from $54 to $74 in just under a year.

Granted it may just be supply and demand...

No problems however. If people can't take care of their laptops, I'm still in business.

"Perfect fit. No problems installing."

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.