Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-02-11

Super impressed

"Really fast processing and shipping. The IPS panel I received for my Lenovo Thinkpad X220 is absolutely flawless. Exceeded my expectations in terms of quality for sure."

This review was modified by fsunk on February 11 2016 03:45:40 PM

2016-02-11

Better than the official web store

"When I had to replace the LCD unit for my Thinkpad for the second time and I was not feeling up to paying for an official part (which cost 150€ the first time and around 200€ if I would've bought it now), I looked elsewhere and found LaptopScreen.com which had a matching part for 70€. After reading the reviews I gave it a shot and I pretty much couldn't be more satisfied.

The part was in stock from the get go, it arrived in three business days (from UK to Finland) and the delivery was completely hassle-free compared to the official IBM store which required security access for delivery; a good thing for businesses but a pain for individual consumers.

And the LCD unit itself? Works just as well as the original part and installing was as easy as well.

This review was modified by Matoking on February 11 2016 09:29:37 AM

2016-02-09

Great service, fast, secure, with knowledge in support and great product

"Hello i just have received my screen because the original was a crap i hate matte screens and this originally has a (17.3") HD+ BrightView LED-backlit (1600 x 900) This is the worst screen i have ever seen and of course blacks and contrast ufff even worst (Blacks and colors like faded). I just decided to change and upgrade to FULL HD and glossy screen and is the best thing i ever made. Thanks to your tutorial was all this made possible. My laptop is HP ENVY 17-j067ez. (Now with 1920 x 1080 AND GREAT COLORS AND CONTRAST) THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND KNOWLEDGE.
The screen cames really really fast i expected day february 10 and came before february 6 PERFECTLY packed with bubble protection bag and with a cover to avoid scratches. The services was super fast and the support was EXTRAORDINARY. Because without the support maybe it probably would not have buy it. Thanks again to Mark for your knowledge and for answer my doubts very clear. I recomend this service i pay with paypal and no problems at all.

This review was modified by Octavio-C on February 09 2016 12:07:33 PM

2016-02-01

Great experience!

"The ease of the order, its speediness, and its smoothness was a relief compared with the headache after dropping my laptop!"

This review was modified by snowboard888 on February 01 2016 04:03:23 PM

2016-02-01

Thanks for the tip!

"Screen came as promised, fit perfectly, and was packaged well. Also, I opted to purchase the recommended screen replacement took kit and it included everything necessary to get the job done. Thank you, I will buy here again."

This review was modified by Robby86 on February 01 2016 10:46:40 AM

2016-01-28

Why can't all online traders be so good???

"I recently purchased a replacement 17" screen for an HP Envy.
The choice and keen prices were amazing.
The registration and order process was very simple. I was kept updated re the delivery.
I received the screen within a couple of days. The packaging was superb and the screen was in 100% condition.
I also received follow up emails to make sure that I was satisfied.
All in all laptopscreens.com were a joy to deal with and I recommend them to anyone searching for laptop screens.

This review was modified by StewartPoole on January 28 2016 01:42:59 PM

2016-01-27

Brilliant

"The whole process, from ordering to installation was easy and clear. It was easy to identify the correct replacement screen, the price was better than any other I could find, and delivery was fast and right on time. Installation was a breeze thanks to the online videos.
The screen was fault-free and as good as the original (before the laptop was dropped - oops!).
I liked the fact that they cared enough to contact me after delivery and installation to make sure that I was happy with their service.
I'd definitely buy from Laptop Screen again.

2016-01-22

Laptop Screen is a CLEAR winner as a vendor!

"Very satisfied with my purchase. I've bought from them before. Great warranty, easy to navigate their site for the correct part, quality products. "

This review was modified by Mr.Tekk on January 22 2016 10:02:49 AM

2016-01-20

Great service and product

"Even though I found the screen type on the website I was looking for, I emailed to make sure I was ordering the right one. Quick and accurate response! Great product, fast shipping and very informative website."

This review was modified by Csider on January 20 2016 06:26:19 PM

2016-01-19

Fast and Great Product

"Ordered and delivered in record time. Excellent job."

2016-01-18

Very satisfied!

"Shipped and received in four business days, product exactly as advertised. Excellent price as well."

2016-01-18

Perfect

"Received on time in perfect conditions, thanks to the tutorial I repaired my laptop easily, despite was the first time!"

This review was modified by Piego on January 18 2016 09:15:15 AM

2016-01-17

Excellent instructions w/ Video's

"I bought the replacement screen for my Lenovo Thinkpad. I'm impressed by how easy it is to place the order, and the video instructions available on the web site to be able to do it yourself..

Great website with lots of self-help instructions.

This review was modified by stallam on January 17 2016 02:20:23 PM

2016-01-13

Laptop screen was Stepped on & Trashed >>>>>>To Well Worth Spending The Cash!!

"Customer was Super Excited!! Thanks for making her Day!! "

2016-01-13

Impressed

"Received product on time, installed easily, worked as expected. I am the family hero because of you. Thanks!"

This review was modified by familyhero on January 13 2016 10:15:06 AM

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.