• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

"Excellent experience. Screen was ordered and received within 5 days and work for the military in Germany. Rapid shipping, great price and installed in 10 minutes. Could not have asked for a better transaction. Thanks. "

"As always, great products, always work"

"Product was as expected. Great Job."

"as expected, it was good and working great"

"I am a computer tech and always get my screens at your store.
Always very satisfied with my experience.

"Works perfect, fast delivery, second time I've used this company"

"Best place to buy from when you break your screen. They have everything! Quick Search found what I needed. Placed the order and quick delivery! Perfect fit and my laptop was off and running. Thanks you!"

"for me it was a very good experience and excellent service quality and speed"

"Ordered a screen for my toshiba laptop it arrive so quick and was packaged so well, we watched a few install videos online and carefully followed the instructions, it is perfect and working great! Thank you so much!:)"

"I have bought 2 screens from them now and they are accurate, professional, and fast!!!!"

"Product price was great. Came when promised and has worked, maybe better than the OEM.

Minor quibble that install video, made by another purchaser was unclear on one step.

"Great quality, warranty, service AND price! This is the second laptop screen I have bought from Laptop Screen. I was ecstatic when I received an additional discount upon checkout because of a prior purchase from over a year ago qualified me for the "quantity discount". Their installation videos are first rate. I was aggravated that I had to replace my screen in the first place, but the positive experience I have had with these guys helped me to "get over it". Thanks! "

"Fast service and delivery. Good price. Quite satisfied. Will deal with again if need arises. Thanks"

"I am very happy with the service."

"I bought 2 screens recently. one was for a newer HP laptop the other was a much older Toshiba. Both screens arrived early and were packaged with great care. The install videos were a big help.
Both screens worked perfect. I had no issues. I have bookmarked the seller web site and will shop there first. Seller was recommended by a relative who also had high reviews. Also happy with the price.

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.