• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"Purchase was delivered promptly and fit the application perfectly. Hasn't been installed long so can't speak to reliability or support yet. Purchased via Paypal for security - site password is stored in plain text which is convenient but not secure."

"They always deliver a great product at a great price and with quick shipping"

" very satisfied with the product and the prompt service."

"I needed a screen for a laptop but did not know exactly what i needed. I sent www.laptopscreen.com a pic of the back of the screen and they pointed me in the right direction. Excellent communication and fast delivery of an excellent product. I highly reccomend them to anyone."

"The screen I ordered came with a stuck green pixel. Laptopscreen didn't mind sending me a replacement free of charge. They even shipped right when I gave my return to UPS. The new screen was flawless. Great company. "

"I received my laptopscreen and have installed it . Works great .
The only compliant I have is the day I ordered it I emailed them to ask them why I could not view their video on there page . It would start , run almost a minute , then stop . I tried it numerous times . They never respond to my email to them .
Other than that I am totally satisfied .

"Along with prompt shipment, it was the correct screen and I had my laptop working again in a short amount of time."

"Easy to install and works perfectly. Fast shipping. Thank you."

"On time, performed as wanted [it may even be a bit better than the original?!].

"Processed and delivered quick and on time."

"Laptop screen was delivered quickly. Easy to install, good quality, great price. "

"The screen arrived on time, packaged professionally, and was an easy install and replacement. I would definitely purchase from this company again."

"Awesome service. Exactly what I needed."

"Super fast shipping out of Seattle. Great communication. Screen arrived well packed. Had problems with debit transaction through Canada, customer service rep was helpful to identify the problem and suggest calling bank for temporary allowance because there's been high number of debit fraud through US-Canada. "

"I am extremely pleased with the service and with the product from laptop screens.
It came on time, I used the online video to install it, and it works remarkably well.
I am actually using it to write this review!

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.