• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Great service if I ever need another screen I'll shop here first."

"The screen was exactly what I needed for my laptop. It fit perfect and hooked up easily."

"Extremely satisfied, but about a week in a hot pixel formed near the bottom-center of the screen. It's where the task bar is so most of the time I don't really notice it, but every time I do notice it it's kind of a bummer. Besides that customer service was excellent and was helpful when I accidentally ordered the wrong screen."

"Awesome screen, smooth install. No issues at all. Great quality!!"

"Fast shipping . Great Product!!"

"I have used this site before and things worked out fine. This time was no different. The site was easy to navigate and very good at making sure you get the right part. Billing was easy and delivery was fast. The part was well packaged to prevent any kind of breakage.
I would definitely use this site again

"Laptop Screen has always delivered a quality product on time."

"One of the easiest buying experiences. "

"you've always delivered the goods and we are very happy

"Quick! Accurate order fulfillment!"

"First screen was shipped and was broken when it arrived. Waited another week for a replacement. Installed into laptop and within one week the screen has 3 dead pixels. More seem to be dying the long it has been used. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“Customer has notified us of the shipping damage on Dec 1, and a replacement was sent on Dec 2, arriving to customer on Dec 4.
Three days from notification to reshipment's arrival. http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?trackingNumber=7288560168258712&LOCALE=en&LOCALE2=en

Regarding the pixels, LaptopScreen.com covers all its screens by a 3 year warranty and any picture defects are covered.
In our experience the pixels that may appear dead are only stuck and will become fully active after a few days of good use.
However we will exchange any screen not up to the expectations of the customer free of charge.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-lien chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free 1-855-630-1111”

"I received the screen I ordered in 3 days even though I didn't pay for expedited shipping. Screen was great. I installed it and it worked perfectly. "

"This was a quick and easy transaction. My customer is happy and I am happy. Will do business with you again I'm sure."

"Product arrived quickly - first one was damaged, but the company sent a replacement RIGHT AWAY. Install went pretty smooth thanks to the videos. Overall satisfied."

"Fast service+%$@&6-:%+!;;;;;;;;;; vhdhdhv"

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.