Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
2016-09-01

Quick shipping!!

"The item was perfect. Thanks for the fast shipping and good product"

2016-08-30

Great Online Source and Solution for a Broken Laptop Screen!

"Excellent website!; the appropriate replacement screen for my Toshiba laptop was easily found and ordered. Cost was reasonable (similar to Amazon). Delivery was very quick. There were videos available at Laptop Screen that made installation easy (no instructions came with the screen, but videos online at Laptop Screen and Youtube made written instructions unnecessary). The new screen has been working marvelously! I bookmarked LaptopScreen!"

2016-08-29

Perfect

"Ordering process was easy to follow. Very user friendly to ensure the right size and model was ordered. Shipped timely and safely. Overall good experience. "

2016-08-27

Worked Great!

"Ordering was easy for my Toshiba Laptop screen. Was the correct screen and seems a little better that original. I fit exactly like the other and was simple install. I would order from them again. Used videos on how to change the screens to get myself familiar while waiting on screen to arrive."

2016-08-26

ASUS X75A replacement without any issue at all

"After having dropped the laptop on the floor, I went out to see what a replacement screen would cost, and found a good replacement screen at LaptopScreen.com for about 1/3 of what ASUS would charge me, including shipping and taxes.

The delivery took from monday to friday to arrive (UK to Sweden) which isn't blazingly fast, but wasn't expecting it to arrive faster.

Disassembly and reassembly went without a breeze, and computer is 100% working once again.

Would definitely use their services and products again if I need it.

2016-08-23

Awful Customer Service

"This is probably the worst experience I have had with a company in a very long time. I ordered an iPhone screen that was not functioning properly. When I contacted Laptop Screen I was redirected to a few different people before I was actually helped. I was told that I needed to have the screen reinstalled to make sure the hookups were correct. After doing so the screen still did not work. I was told to reorder a new screen, which was now half the price of the one I originally purchased, and once they received the defective one back, they would refund me the purchase price of the second screen. When I later discovered that they were not going to refund my return shipping because it was over 30 days, I became very irritated. In talking with a customer support person about my several complaints I was basically told there was nothing they could do and that a supervisor was not available to speak with. When I requested that once a supervisor was available that they contact me, I was told that he "can request it, but I cant guarantee to you that they will call." After bantering with the CSR, I decided that to ensure I spoke with a supervisor, considering this company obviously does not care if you're disgruntled with their services or not, that I would call them and ask for a supervisor to air my grievances. When I finally spoke with a supervisor I was told that she would call me back when she had time and that she was too busy to take my call. When I insisted on holding and she finally picked up the phone she in no uncertain terms told me that I was not a priority and that she would call me back later in the day. Needless to say, the customer service of this company is extremely lacking and I will never do business with this company again. The engineer that repaired my phone (that has ordered several times from this company) will also not be a return customer considering this experience. It looks like I should have followed my gut instinct and ordered from Amazon to begin with."

2016-08-22

Excellent laptop screen and easy install

"This screen was easy to install by simply removing the plastic around the edges, removing 4 screws and unplugging the cable. It worked perfectly in my laptop. The price was good and shipping was fast. I highly recommend this product."

2016-08-22

New lease on Life

"The replacement screen for my Gateway MS 2290 fit perfectly and was deliver in 48 hours to my door. Works as expected. It was great that there was a Canadian outlet to ship from, so no money or customs hassles.
I will use their services again.

This review was modified by virionfritz on August 22 2016 11:47:45 AM

2016-08-18

Jippi!

"I bought a Laptop Screen to replace my broken screen, took me about 5 minutes to do the switch.

Elegant and very good description on site LaptopScreen.com how to disassemble the old screen and replace it with the new one.

(hope my english is ok?, its not my native language....)

This review was modified by tonytigers on August 18 2016 08:23:29 AM

2016-08-15

Great Product, Great Price, Perfect Fit

"Ordered a replacement screen for my 2015 Lenovo Thinkpad Ultrabook T450s (14.0" FHD, 1920 x 1080, IPS) from Laptop Screen. Their website easily and quickly identified the right replacement part, which was very reasonably priced relative to other online vendors (screen = $56.99; 2-day shipping = $16.30; Total = $73.29). Throughout ordering and shipping process received constant communication from Laptop Screen about the status of my order.

The screen arrived in two days and was perfectly packaged to protect it during shipping. Within 10 minutes of opening the box I had it installed and working (for great video of installing screen in this model see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsC5lAqkB6Y). I was going to video the installation myself to get the credit/refund by Laptop Screen for doing this (what a great deal), but it went so fast I didn't have time.

I wish all parts/hardware vendors for laptops were as good as Laptop Screen! Thank you!

This review was modified by NoGuildsAllowed on August 15 2016 01:17:30 PM

2016-08-11

Save some coin, repair yourself with a quality product!

"I watched the YouTube tutorial before purchasing and found to be easier than changing the batteries in my TV remote. The new screen showed up fast! (2 days early) 8 screws and 1 ribbon cable later, I was back in business. Laptopscreens.com will get my business again!"

2016-08-10

Good as new

"My son broke his lcd screen of it's new laptop... Laptop Screen helped me choose the replacement screen easily and shipped it real fast.
It is as good as the original.

2016-08-09

Nailed IT

"My son pulled a laptop out of the dumpster at his moms. Had a broken screen and that was all I knew. I got it off of him for $20 and then started searching online for a new screen. I wasn't willing to put much into it after looking at a few sites I found Laptopscreens... Low price, shipped/arrived on time with easy to follow instructional videos posted on YouTube. I installed Ubuntu and now for under $75 all together I have a good running Linux box. I couldn't be happier with the roll Laptopscreens played. "

This review was modified by 907SnowBeast on August 09 2016 02:19:45 PM

2016-08-08

Great value

"My daughter broke her screen on her laptop and they save me hundreds of dollars with the ease of a great replacement. Easy to order, easy to install, and shipping was Great. Works perfectly and my daughter is now happy again Just in time for school!!"

2016-08-08

Minor issues with install and transaction fee

"Purchased a laptop screen and had it working in 10 minutes. Verrrry easy. Also, bought an I-phone screen that was a little more difficult due to the glued areas and figuring out how the camera harness went back in. The home button didn't work afterward but I didn't know there was a metal piece under the glue down. I think I should have removed the metal with the harness to avoid possibly tearing the harness at that area. The only other issue was that my bank charged a 3% international transaction fee. I ordered from Seattle and paid with Pay Pal but my bank said the transaction went through 1073 Churchill Cres in BC. "

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.