Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

2016-04-08

Shipped screen same day of order

"They helped select the proper screen, fast delivery, low price, no surprises - works perfectly."

2016-04-08

Exceeded all my expectations

"The price was unbeatable, the screen came in much sooner than advertised, and they had links to helpful videos for my specific laptop. I was completely blown away by the whole process."

This review was modified by icejet on April 08 2016 06:28:12 AM

2016-04-05

I love my new screen

"I love my new screen it was easy to put in and it works great thank you"

2016-04-04

Better even then the 'friendly' computer guys!

"Got a bid on replacing my child's broken laptop screen at the local 'low price leader' and it was around 200-250. and over 300 if I wanted the work done within a week. I ordered the screen from Laptop Screen along with a cheep tool set. The combined price was less then 100 dollars. I installed the screen with the help of a you-tube video in under 30 minutes. The laptop works great! And now I have a set of tools for the next time this happens or If need to replace a phone screen or anything like that."

This review was modified by markbaird on April 04 2016 10:34:17 AM

2016-04-01

I received the pacakge ok.

"i bought this screen but i did not replace it yet. but the delivery was on time and the part was the one I purchased. Everything is ok.
Thanks.

2016-03-24

Awesome!

"I work for a large university in Canada. My tech support told me to write off an $900 laptop that one of my grad students dropped. I ordered a replacement screen from LaptopScreen.com for $80 CAD and it was shipped from Canada the same day. I would have received it in 2 days except that my University's internal mail delayed it another 2 days. The replacement took me less than 20 minutes with some help from my 8 year old and required only an old credit card and a small Phillips screwdriver."

This review was modified by kpgeo on March 24 2016 11:18:37 AM

2016-03-24

Exactly what we needed

"We got the correct screen at a great price delivered when it was supposed to be and it works great! Thank you"

This review was modified by meferg18 on March 24 2016 06:09:52 AM

2016-03-21

Pleasantly pleased

"I was skeptical buying a screen and putting it in myself. It arrived in perfect condition and it arrived faster than expected. I prepared myself by watching the video on the site showing how to replace it myself and also had my boyfriend talking me through it. I was very nervous because I didn't want to mess anything up but it turned out perfect. I would definitely order from them again and recommend them."

This review was modified by alobaccaro on March 21 2016 07:13:31 PM

2016-03-21

"Super fast shipping and quality product "

2016-03-17

Super Fast. Great customer service!

"Customer service did help me to get correct replacement screen. I placed an order at 5 p.m and the screen was at my home next day at 1 p.m. Screen is way better than the original.

Jouni.

This review was modified by jouz on March 17 2016 12:06:18 PM

2016-03-11

Perfection!

"Great service and fast delivery! Very happy and I would recommend Laptop Screen to my friends. I will definitely use their service again!"

2016-03-09

Great Service!

"Ordered the screen on Wednesday, got it on Sunday (international shipment!!!). Screen is exactly what I ordered and fits perfectly to my laptop.

Will recommend!!

This review was modified by Oferiko on March 09 2016 11:01:29 PM

2016-03-09

Don,t ask for my input if you don't want the truth!

"Laptop Screen asked me to rate them. The screen arrived promptly, fit the computer as advertised and worked perfectly. I would use them again. Lee Sydow "

This review was modified by grantsydow on March 09 2016 12:11:23 PM

2016-03-04

fast shipment and qualified screen!

"fast shipment and qualified screen! "

This review was modified by davidzh on March 04 2016 01:33:18 PM

2016-03-01

Saved the deal!!

"Had the laptop screen the next day. Just what I needed. "

This review was modified by Roachbp on March 01 2016 10:19:53 AM

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.