Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

2016-01-13

Impressed

"Received product on time, installed easily, worked as expected. I am the family hero because of you. Thanks!"

This review was modified by familyhero on January 13 2016 10:15:06 AM

2016-01-11

"Accurate delivering, and the product was exactly i was order, and the screen fit perfect.
Definetley i will order again.

2016-01-09

"After using the online chat, I chose the right screen for my laptop Toshiba and received from Seattle to Spain in four days at Christmas. Easy to install with the tutorial laptopscreen and good display quality."

This review was modified by legon on January 09 2016 05:38:11 AM

2016-01-06

"It's easy to do business with LaptopScreen.com. As always, great inventory, on-time shipping and competitive prices. On this order, I did contact Customer Service. They were able to answer all my questions quickly."

This review was modified by BrooksMartin on January 06 2016 09:14:23 AM

2016-01-06

"Item came very quickly and as advertised. Thank you~"

This review was modified by Berkm on January 06 2016 04:38:11 AM

2016-01-04

"Fabulous service; could not believe how quickly the screen arrived! Very pleased with the quality of the screen. We are extremely satisfied customers."

This review was modified by sewkaren on January 04 2016 09:24:39 AM

2016-01-02

"I got what I ordered, and it arrived when I was told it would."

2016-01-02

"I want to give a 5 starts to Laptop Screen for a fash shipping ad the product was just great. My experience was awesome and I will recommend this Web site to anyone. AAAAAA++++++"

2015-12-30

"This site allowed me to find the correct replacement laptop screen quickly and with ease. The screen arrived to my home really fast, appropriately packed and protected. I ordered the replacement tool kit as well and I am glad that I did, although, I only needed one screwdriver. The tips of the screwdrivers are magnetic, so, it attaches to the screws. I also used the site's tutorial to replace the screen, it was very clear and precise. I am happy that I found this site. I will use it again and recommend it to others!"

This review was modified by Chockolateh on December 30 2015 03:26:01 AM

2015-12-28

"Fast delivery. Got exactly what I needed and it worked great!"

2015-12-28

"I was able to find the correct screen easily. The screen was shipped quickly, and it arrived well padded and packaged against damage. Very satisfied, would not hesitate to use again.

2015-12-27

"I ordered a screen for christmas, it arrived on time but was damaged in transit. (was packaged correctly and definitely not their fault). I contacted their support, they got back to me very soon, I sent them what was required and now a new ones on the way.
They also helped me picking the correct screen, with the live chat helping me choose the right one.
The screen itself is beautiful and it was a pity it was cracked. Cannot wait for a replacement.
I would definitely recommend them based on their service, their explanations of what I needed, their shipping times and their customer support,
Definitely will order again!

2015-12-24

"Very professional. Delivery was quick. Good customer service. Will buy from again!"

2015-12-23

"Screen worked great. Correct description of the part. Shipping was fast and screen was well protected. "

2015-12-21

"LaptopScreen.com made ordering and installing my new screen easy! Searched by laptop model #, picked from matte or glossy finish, and checked out. Screen was received quickly and packaged very well. Using a video from their site, I got the screen installed no problem. What made me choose LaptopScreen.com was the warranty term - 3 years! Other sellers provided only 30 to 90 days."

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.