Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

Monday to Friday: 6am ” 6pm Pacific Time
      1-855-630-1111
      1-604-980-7955
      Please have your order number ready.
      1-855-630-1111

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2017-01-09

Ehh

"The store did their part on delivering the screen on time and the price was fair.
However, I just installed the screen about a week ago and it's already glitching out,
never hard a problem like this with a screen.... ever.

2017-01-05

Great Company! Fast shipping! Quality Parts!

"My mom broke her laptop screen and needed a new one fast, this was the first company I found that actually carried her part and had it in stock! I ordered it and it was at her door in a few days, after I walked her through how to replace it (took forever!!) she turned on her laptop and had everything back up and running again! Quality was amazing, plus fast shipping! Definitely recomend this company to anyone needing a new screen!!"

2017-01-03

Best in providing display's fast and efficient

"My Laptop needed a new display and it wasn't available in my home country. While looking at ways to get a new display I ended up on Laptop Screen. I found the required display in minutes and placed my order. I received my display just in the nick of time and got my laptop fixed. Hats of to Laptop Screen for such great service. Thank you so much!! "

2017-01-02

Easier Than I Thought

"A local repair shop bid $300 (parts/labor) to replace an 11" screen in a Dell laptop my bride bought for our granddaughter whose husband sat on the computer and broke the screen. For $40 and 20 minutes of my time, I was able to do the job, replacing the screen with an exact replacement part. Kept me from tossing a nice little computer that cost us only $130."

2017-01-01

Cheaper than local computer shop price

"Price & UPS worldwide express shipping is cheaper than a computer store in my country in The Mall, Gadong. I had to replace the Acer Aspire 5750G laptop screen and it works well."

2016-12-29

New Life

"Just in time for Christmas.!! This one works better than the one that came with my laptop.

Excellent!!!

2016-12-28

Amazingly Easy and Affordable

"I broke my laptop screen and asked my friend if he knew of any places in our city that was trustworthy and affordable. Instead of recommending a store, he recommended LaptopScreen.com saying that he used it before. I was able to replace my screen for about $60 (shipping included) and it even came early. It works great and I'm very happy with my purchase."

2016-12-26

I can see clearly now

"Quick delivery, great value, excellent video tutorial = rapid replacement of faulty panel.
Many thanks

2016-12-22

Excellent

"Exactly the right screen.
Replacement was easy following youtube video.
Small screwdriver tool kit is a must to do the job by yourself

2016-12-22

Easy Peasy

"I called customer service for the order and it was painleSS and straightforward. Screens packaged well and the videos online made installation a breeze. Within fifteen minutes my screen was replaced and working again. I was happy with the whole process. "

2016-12-15

Great Screen But Odd Boot Up Images

"When the laptop boots up, it has a split screen upper/lower half with odd colors.
After a minute, the screen goes blank and then comes up with normal looking windows boot screen and colors. Final screen image is very crisp and clear.

2016-12-10

only one problem...

"My computer has to be broken to use laptopscreens again. Seriously, everything went way, way better than I expected. The right display and touch screen. Fast delivery. Accurate videos for exactly my model of laptop. This is how online purchases should work."

2016-12-05

It should always be this simple

"My son broke his laptop screen. He was convinced his only option was to discard his machine and start saving for a new one. Found this site, ordered a new screen for $65 and spent half an hour replacing the screen. It worked better than the original. Shipping was fast, packaging was good. No problems at all."

2016-12-05

Great laptop screen

"This laptop screen exceeds my expectations. Took me about 20 minutes to replace. High quality screen at a very reasonable price. I would not hesitate to buy from this re seller.

2016-11-29

I AM SATISFIED !!!!!

"Good products, no breakage and the shipping process is excellent !!!!!"

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.