Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status
      Monday to Friday: 6am ‚Ä” 6pm Pacific Time
      1-855-630-1111
      1-604-980-7955
      Please have your order number ready.
      1-855-630-1111

Product & services pricing Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2017-04-05

Great service!

"Very pleased with service and product. Prompt reply to all enquiries. Very fast delivery and screen worked perfectly . Highly recommmend this company. "

2017-04-04

So glad this company is in business!

"I was quoted more than the cost of my 6 month old laptop to replace the broken screen. I brought another laptop instead. Curiously, I searched for the price of a replacement screen. Found Laptop Screen and their tutorial. Gave it a try and within a week of buying the new laptop, my old one was working. Maybe my granddaughter will get an unexpected gift. The site is so self-explanatory, I had no need for customer service. Three days after ordering, replacement screen was at my door via USPS."

2017-04-03

Almost perfect

"Phone help was excellent, ordering was easy, delivery was on time. ONLY downer was that the screen has a red line down the right side of the screen after installed. Otherwise it worked perfectly."

2017-04-01

Satisfied

"Fast delivery, Lcd had perfect fit and work`s as expected. Thanks"

2017-03-28

Excellent

"Hopefully I won't need their services any time soon, but if I do, I will absolutely do business with them again. Every aspect of my experience was flawless. Well done LaptopScreens.com!"

Excellent retailer

"Had to order a new laptop screen. Found it very simple on this site. I would recommend removing your old screen and getting the p/n directly from, that rather than use your laptop model because I would have had the wrong screen sent to me. Shipping was super fast and reasonably priced. Because I recieved it so quickly and it worked, I never had to deal with customer service. But the search, order, shipping and quality of the screen were all fantastic. "

2017-03-27

They get it right the first time

"They make many different screens of my laptops and they covered all the bases before i placed my orders. The other online screen replacement ordering places didn't even ask and i had to send theirs back more than once. Laptopscreen.com gets it right the first time."

Perfect

"Screen went out so I got one here and it worked perfect...!!!!"

2017-03-20

Best place to buy laptop screens.

"WWe've been buying screens for the past 5 years with LaptopScreen.com and are always impressed with the shipping speed, quality of screens and service.

We can offer very good delays for our repairs, our clients are very impressed.
Thank you hoping to do business with you for another 5 years !

Jean

2017-03-13

Not happh

"I bought a laptop screen and i paid the shippment all for 78$ and when it came To th√© House of my sister they ask her To paye shippment 30$ , i need an answer √Člise will call the protection of consumer Paris.

Rep reply posted Mar-13-2017

A rep from Laptop Screen, LaptopScreen, has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back!

Customer placed an order for an international shipment. The additional charges are not for the shipment itself, but are taxes and duties charged by the local customs authority when the merchandise crossed the border. Fees, taxes, brokerage charges, etc are responsibility of the customer.
These are not charges levied by our company and we don't receive any part of them.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111”

2017-03-09

ASUS Notebook display

"ASUS Notebook display was easy to find on their homepage. No extra unexpected expensis.
Fast delivery.
I'm sorry, but I have to give You five star. I know You do not like it, since it does give You anything to strive after. But that is my view. Sorry.

Regards Bj√łrn

2017-03-07

A lost cost cause given a new lease

"I had my laptop parked for a year because of a broken screen. A simple search led me to your website. Price was excellent. I couldn't believe it. I had taken my laptop to a PC shop.The tech said it would be cheaper to buy a new laptop. I bought the screen and the tools to repair it . My laptop is up and running again. ."

2017-02-28

Best solution for broken screen

"Lots of models in stock, reasonable price, fast delivery. These guys make fixing a laptop easy."

2017-02-23

International Stars

"Prompt delivery of the screen all the way to Australia from Canada. A good price for a working product which would have cost a lot more to purchase locally. Thanks again, and looking forward to doing business again in the future."

2017-02-23

Great value

"Delivered as expected, perfect condition, well packaged, at a great price."

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.