Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-02-25

Laptop replacement for dummies!

"A couple of weeks ago, I dropped my laptop and the screen was all cracked. Having dropped my laptop in the past, and junked it because I didn't know that screens could be replaced easily, I was dreading having to buy yet another laptop so soon. But Laptop Screen came to the rescue! Customer service reps were super helpful in locating the correct replacement screen for my laptop, and helping with video examples on how to replace the screen myself. I just finished replacing the screen and my laptop works beautifully - the picture on the new screen is clear and vivid. I am so glad to have saved my laptop with an inexpensive fix - especially so because I could do the replacement myself, and not have to pay a third party a ton of money to do the same thing. I will be ordering another screen for my mother's laptop in a month and helping her replace hers too. We're a family of laptop droppers apparently."

This review was modified by psals on February 25 2016 08:04:21 AM

2016-02-22

Just what I needed

"The website was helpful in helping me decide which of the 2 two types of screens to order. One I made the decision, shipping was fast, and done well. If I ever crack my screen again (knock on wood) I know exactly where Im going again!"

2016-02-21

Delivered exactly what they promised.

"We use Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 laptops in an industrial maintenance setting. Recently one of our maintenance persons was a little tougher than one of our Toughbooks. I ordered 2 replacement screens (1 for the repair and 1 for a future spare). The first set of screens arrived broken due to mishandling by a third party delivery outfit. We returned the broken screens, they were quickly replaced, and HAND delivered by the third party outfit this time. The order arrived quickly and the replacement screens were absolutely perfect. I will definitely purchase again from Laptop Screen.com without a second thought should the need arise."

This review was modified by mephitis on February 21 2016 02:37:24 AM

2016-02-19

Easy to Order - Timely Shipping - Simple to Install

"Great user experience...great product quality...easy installation.
I would highly recommend laptopscreeen.com to anyone in need of a new screen.

2016-02-12

Well packaged!

"I ordered this screen because my Toshiba screen went on the blink. The screen showed up when scheduled. Now when I opened the mail box I got real nervous as the box it was shipped in was damaged with a hole in it near the bottom corner. I thought the worst. when I opened it up back at home I did find that the screen was OK. The double wrap inside saved the screen. Good packaging ensured that I was able to use this when needed. "

This review was modified by ScottH2 on February 12 2016 06:14:24 PM

2016-02-12

Great

"I got the screen in a timely fashion and it works but I broke my lcd display cable so still no laptop but I do recommend this product and site."

This review was modified by AshleeSharpee on February 12 2016 09:45:28 AM

2016-02-11

Super impressed

"Really fast processing and shipping. The IPS panel I received for my Lenovo Thinkpad X220 is absolutely flawless. Exceeded my expectations in terms of quality for sure."

This review was modified by fsunk on February 11 2016 03:45:40 PM

2016-02-11

Better than the official web store

"When I had to replace the LCD unit for my Thinkpad for the second time and I was not feeling up to paying for an official part (which cost 150€ the first time and around 200€ if I would've bought it now), I looked elsewhere and found LaptopScreen.com which had a matching part for 70€. After reading the reviews I gave it a shot and I pretty much couldn't be more satisfied.

The part was in stock from the get go, it arrived in three business days (from UK to Finland) and the delivery was completely hassle-free compared to the official IBM store which required security access for delivery; a good thing for businesses but a pain for individual consumers.

And the LCD unit itself? Works just as well as the original part and installing was as easy as well.

This review was modified by Matoking on February 11 2016 09:29:37 AM

2016-02-09

Great service, fast, secure, with knowledge in support and great product

"Hello i just have received my screen because the original was a crap i hate matte screens and this originally has a (17.3") HD+ BrightView LED-backlit (1600 x 900) This is the worst screen i have ever seen and of course blacks and contrast ufff even worst (Blacks and colors like faded). I just decided to change and upgrade to FULL HD and glossy screen and is the best thing i ever made. Thanks to your tutorial was all this made possible. My laptop is HP ENVY 17-j067ez. (Now with 1920 x 1080 AND GREAT COLORS AND CONTRAST) THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND KNOWLEDGE.
The screen cames really really fast i expected day february 10 and came before february 6 PERFECTLY packed with bubble protection bag and with a cover to avoid scratches. The services was super fast and the support was EXTRAORDINARY. Because without the support maybe it probably would not have buy it. Thanks again to Mark for your knowledge and for answer my doubts very clear. I recomend this service i pay with paypal and no problems at all.

This review was modified by Octavio-C on February 09 2016 12:07:33 PM

2016-02-01

Great experience!

"The ease of the order, its speediness, and its smoothness was a relief compared with the headache after dropping my laptop!"

This review was modified by snowboard888 on February 01 2016 04:03:23 PM

2016-02-01

Thanks for the tip!

"Screen came as promised, fit perfectly, and was packaged well. Also, I opted to purchase the recommended screen replacement took kit and it included everything necessary to get the job done. Thank you, I will buy here again."

This review was modified by Robby86 on February 01 2016 10:46:40 AM

2016-01-28

Why can't all online traders be so good???

"I recently purchased a replacement 17" screen for an HP Envy.
The choice and keen prices were amazing.
The registration and order process was very simple. I was kept updated re the delivery.
I received the screen within a couple of days. The packaging was superb and the screen was in 100% condition.
I also received follow up emails to make sure that I was satisfied.
All in all laptopscreens.com were a joy to deal with and I recommend them to anyone searching for laptop screens.

This review was modified by StewartPoole on January 28 2016 01:42:59 PM

2016-01-27

Brilliant

"The whole process, from ordering to installation was easy and clear. It was easy to identify the correct replacement screen, the price was better than any other I could find, and delivery was fast and right on time. Installation was a breeze thanks to the online videos.
The screen was fault-free and as good as the original (before the laptop was dropped - oops!).
I liked the fact that they cared enough to contact me after delivery and installation to make sure that I was happy with their service.
I'd definitely buy from Laptop Screen again.

2016-01-22

Laptop Screen is a CLEAR winner as a vendor!

"Very satisfied with my purchase. I've bought from them before. Great warranty, easy to navigate their site for the correct part, quality products. "

This review was modified by Mr.Tekk on January 22 2016 10:02:49 AM

2016-01-20

Great service and product

"Even though I found the screen type on the website I was looking for, I emailed to make sure I was ordering the right one. Quick and accurate response! Great product, fast shipping and very informative website."

This review was modified by Csider on January 20 2016 06:26:19 PM

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.