Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Customer service: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

2016-05-16

What a great option

"This was a super experience from
Start to finish. The website was easy to use and left no room for doubt. The price was much less than I expected. The shipping was quick and I am DOD deployed to Japan so we get massive delays sometimes. Our stuff also gets broken a lot but this screen was well packed and marked. I am so pleased with this product and company that I'm not even making my daughter pay for the screen because she stepped on it. You can't even tell it is a replacement screen.

This review was modified by Rgnlisa on May 16 2016 07:08:30 AM

2016-05-13

"At first I was scared of it being a scam, but I got the screen like 3-4 days later and it works perfectly! Even looks better than the original screen that was on there! "

2016-05-13

Exactly what I wanted, quickly.

"I needed an IPS screen to replace the old TN screen on my x220. After a pleasant conversation with a gentleman at LaptopScreen, who assured me that the screen I would get was the latest generation IPS, I got exactly that, and just a couple of days later. The screen is perfect, no dead pixels. What a difference! Great place to shop for a replacement screen."

2016-05-09

Extremely Satisfied

"Extremely satisfied with product and tool kit. Able to replace cracked LED in less than 10 minutes."

This review was modified by ReeseB0329 on May 09 2016 12:41:16 PM

2016-05-09

Great snappy service

"Fast delivery. No problems with the screen and it works great. There were no instructions or video for installation but i have a rare laptop and was just happy to find the screen.

They did try to get me to do a video but i was not able to do it. I like the company , makes it simple to buy a screen.

This review was modified by Arsenal27 on May 09 2016 06:16:48 AM

2016-05-08

I can see again

"The item arrived on time and as described"

2016-05-05

Perfect replacement

"replacement screen perfect fit, works great."

2016-05-02

Exactly what I needed to get my laptop fixed.

"I looked all around the Internet for an LCD screen and found this company to be the cheapest and had videos to help with installation. Lightning fast shipping and packed well. Will be back for another as soon as my son breaks this screen again. "

2016-05-02

Exactly what I needed

"My screen was delivered in excellent packaging. I replaced my screen and it works great. "

This review was modified by gavinjny on May 02 2016 06:20:51 AM

2016-04-27

Great unless they send you the wrong item,

"Poor customer service when you need to return an item. They sent me the wrong item, then I had to contact them because they only refunded me partially. I got the rest of the refund after opening a dispute."

This review was modified by Jeffdough on April 27 2016 10:53:25 AM

2016-04-26

I did it for much less!

" I couldn't believe that I replaced my laptop screen myself! Price and shipping were excellent and the overall project was a piece of cake. Thanks! "

This review was modified by fernden on April 26 2016 05:10:10 PM

2016-04-18

So easy...even I could do it!

"Fast service and new screen took about 10 minutes to install. Perfect!!! Could not be happier!"

This review was modified by monadnocker60 on April 18 2016 03:46:28 PM

2016-04-18

If I can do it anyone can.

"Never in my life would I attempt to repair a computer issue. But with Laptop Screens guidance it was a breeze. Thank you for your support and great price.. This old man did it so can you."

This review was modified by ortiz6 on April 18 2016 09:36:59 AM

Excellent

"Speedy delivery, Perfect Condition, Excellent service overall."

This review was modified by smsearcy on April 18 2016 09:11:21 AM

2016-04-15

Laptop Screen saved the day!

"I needed a screen to replace my son's MacBook Pro that was broken. Not only did the right part arrive, it came on time! The screen was easy to replace and work better than new right away. We had bought a screen from another supplier but they sent the wrong one and wouldn't ship a new one for a week. We needed one sooner so my son could fine up some critical work for school as well as some scholarship tasks. We were in a bind and I talked to them and they bent over backwards to help me out. I'm now going back for any future needs for sure. Did I not mention that they were also one of the more cost efficient suppliers. Thanks!"

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.