Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

morcowbel293's Avatar

Davenport, IA
2015-10-29

"Website made it very easy to find a compatible screen for my system. Prices were very good. Placed separate 2 orders. Both screens arrived quickly, well packaged, and working. Email status messages were prompt and chat support was available on the site which I like. Installation videos were available right on the site as well. I didn't do it, but I think its a very cool deal that if you record the installation and send it in you could get a $20 rebate! I will check here first if I ever need another new screen."

2015-10-28

"I was so happy to find out I could get a new laptop screen. My nephews had broken their screens on their new computers but Dell wouldn't cover it since it was dropped. Anyway for a fraction of the cost of replacing the computers I was able to fix them. It was super easy to find the exact screen I was looking for. The website was easy to navigate.

When I received the screens (they arrived very quickly) they were packaged VERY well.

2015-10-22

"These guys do a great job. They have cheap displays, they are fast and accurate in their communication if you have questions, their prices are great, and shipping is fast, cheap and the display was extremely well protected.
Any further lcd's I'll buy will be from Laptop screen.

2015-10-21

"Made it very easy to find exactly what I needed, and were very quick with their delivery.
Thanks again

2015-10-20

"Produit impeccable, emballage soigne et livraison rapide. Tout Ok"

2015-10-19

"I wont lie. The website looks really shady but the service was great. There are not a lot of good places to buy a screen and Laptop Screen if by far the best choice. Great follow up with service, prompt shipping and unbeatable prices. If you're not buying here then you aren't doing it right."

2015-10-16

"Thank you guys very much the screen is beautiful and shipping super fast..."

2015-10-13

"LaptopScreen.com is a very reliable company. Thank you for the prompt delivery of my screen. If I'm ever in need of another you can be sure I'll rely on LaptopScreen.com. "

2015-10-12

"Order received as stated and perfectly fit my computer! Thank you :)"

2015-10-08

"Simple two words - Just great!
These guys go out of their way to service their customers.

2015-10-03

"I went to Staples and they told me some bull price on screen replacement and I was like Please buddy, I will do it myself. With the help of laptopscreens.com I did it, with lots of you tube video's watched and I took time with the steps, please watch YouTube screen replacement vids, it will help. However the screens worked, thank the lord because I was about to have a teenager meltdown, the screens were delivered 3 days of ordering, I will spread the word, this was the best purchase I have made in a long time, Thank you so very much!"

2015-10-02

"Shipping was very fast , good packed and easy payment make for a good product A+++++ thank you"

2015-09-29

"What can I say. I never realized how much money I could save doing this myself. Quick shipping, very easy to replace, great DIY videos. I'm the last person anyone would think could do this but it was so easy and just a matter of minutes work. A+++++"

2015-09-28

"This was my first attempt to replace a laptop screen. I checked around and decided to try laptop screen. They provide specific details for the model and installation. It came in as a perfect match and installed without a hitch. Everything is working perfectly!"

2015-09-25

"Easy to order, great videos to help with DIY laptop replacement! Really fast shipping with item very well protected. Product fit my laptop perfectly, and looks great!"

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.