• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"Screen works great! But I was not impressed with the shipping. I paid more for the UPS Express for delivery by 10am and it did not arrive until later afternoon. So if I paid for 10am delivery why did I not get it by 10am??????????????????????????????????????????????? "

"It was very easy to order..it came in the mail in perfect shape..and I bought the glossy screen and it works great..and looks great..was affordable and had a professional install it on to my laptop..I will defiantly use you guys again if I need you..thank you "

"Tutorials for similar models (there was no tutorial for my specific computer) were incredibly helpful, and shipping was fast. Amazing "

slade-80689's Avatar
Los Angeles, CA

"I received excellent service including speedy delivery. The part fit perfectly. If needed, I will order from laptop screen again.

Thank you.

"No problems at all. Saved almost $200 by going this route, and well worth the investment. Screen works great, and the DIY videos included from the merchant closed the deal. FYI, you might as well go with standard shipping. 3-day select from UPS doesn't really help you get product any faster if you're already in the Southwest area of the US. Might help on the East coast though. I don't know. Thanks"

"Good quality product, price was good very fast delivery. Very happy."

"Super fast shipping and great packaging. Item worked perfectly. Already shared the website with 3 more co-workers."

"everything went as ordered tracking and delivery were great mike"

"Awesome service and delivered "

"Arrived quickly, exact replacement!"

"Fast shipping and great LCD quality, it came with a screen protector. Will do business again.
Asus rapair technician

"shipped quick, right part, worked great"

"I am more than pleased with your company!!

Great Job!!

"I haven't been dealing with you long, but have been extremely happy with almost everything. The only one thing, which probably really isn't you, is that according to my wife who does the books we get what I think she said was a currency transaction fee. I think this is to do with it changing to Canadian Currency from US?"

"My two laptop replacement screens arrived on the date that was promised and the installation was quick and easy. I was very impressed how these replacement screens work so well. I will be a customer as long as people drop laptops. "

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.