• LA Police Gear

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"Ordered a 5.11 Rush 24 BackPack.

Normally retails for $140 before shipping, but the standard price on LAPG is $103, and after coupons plus another 10% discount, I bought it for ~$88 shipped. Also received a free knife and hat (both 5.11, AKA quality) as promotional items. Extremely happy with the order and product.

"Very easy to order and return "

"LA Police Gear is a great site. Gear is competitively priced, shipping is on point and return/exchange is pain free."

"Shipping could have been faster, But the pants are very good"

"LA Police Gear is an absolute class act and is the gold standard for police and tactical gear. Their prices are always competitive. If a product is back ordered, their estimated delivery dates are accurate. Their product selection is outstanding, and the customer service is the best in the business. LA Police Gear is so much better than the competition that there is really no comparison.

C Rowan
Washington, DC

"Great service and prices ! "

"Great site for 5.11 gear and anything else you might be looking for related to that gear."

"I am very pleased with LA Police gear. My recent purchase of 5.11 side zip boots arrived well packaged and on time. Also have purchased a pair of LA Police gears' tactical pants and was equally pleased with the shipping time and quality of their product
I will continue to be a loyal customer of theirs for a long time!

"I really appreciate the service and quality of speed with which I recieve my orders, Keep up the great work
Deputy John Fowler
Bullitt County Sheriffs Office
Shepherdsville, Ky 40165

"I bought the LAPG Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag and a pair of the Tru-Spec boots on closeout. The bag is one of the best I've seen and the price cannot be beat! The boots are a great value also."

"Tha pants I ordered are of good quality but run very small. I ordered 44x32 pants witch I wear every day and these will not fit."

"They did not disappoint! I asked for a holster and accessories within a timely manner and they delivered flawlessly. Most companies will blow smoke up your a** to get you to buy the product; LAPolicegear.com is my new number one choice for anything I need just for how awesome they and their people worked for me."

"Easy to deal with. Super fast shipment. All items in stock. A+"

"Quick and curteous service on both my return and refund. As a company with excellent customer service and great price points, I will shop LA Police Gear first."

"great price, quality and service!"

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.