LA Police Gear Reviews - page 7 - lapolicegear.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 4,278 reviews

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (4,318)

"Good products, quick shipping. I'm happy with my purchase. "

"Excellent online experience and easy return procedure. Will shop with LAPG again."

"Great service and fast delivery as usual."

"Extremely happy with LA Police Gear! Great product at the lowest price I've ever seen! Boots arrived quickly and were exactly as advertised. I will not hesitate to buy many more products from this great company!"

"Great quality gear, with correct sizing. Awesome to deal with and will order again soon. Glad that i found this company and have spread the word at the S.O."

"I was extremely satisfied with the quality and customer service of LA police gear and will be a return customer"

"I like their products very much. Many features tailored to the needs of their intended users. Service was also timely and accurate. I will buy more in the future as I need items."

"Best prices I have ever seen on 5.11 gear."

"Good products at reasonable prices as well as sales discounts. Very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely buy for LA Police Gear again."

deafcrow's Avatar
NW Arkansas

"I received an exceptionaly well made piece of equipment with speed and accuracy. What more could anyone ask for? A job well done."

"I ordered the wrong size (my fault) and the return and replacement was smooth and hassle free."

"Great product, fast shipping. Great place to do business."

"i RECEIVED THE INCORRECT COLOR PANTS AND THE JACKET i ORDERED SHOWED IN STOCK BUT WAS NOT."

modified review reply posted Mar-26-2013
LAPoliceGear's Avatar
LAPoliceGear, LA Police Gear rep has responded

“We apologize for the frustration. We make every effort to stock as much of our top selling items as possible. In the case of these jackets, Condor has been out of stock for these for a while. We have live inventory on our site, however, in an effort to inform customers up front that an item may be out of stock. This information should have been reflected as you were placing the order, however, if that was not the case, we apologize for any confusion.

Regarding your pants, we have someone from the Returns Dept. who will be contacting you directly in an effort to rectify this situation.”

"Ordering from LA is the easiest way of getting exactly what I want and love being able to track it. I also find the gear is of the best quality and what I expect when ordering. I have ordered both by web and have called in orders. The person taking my order on the phone was very easy to work with to get what I want. KEEP IT UP!!! glen campbell, Beaverton OR. Retired ATF"

"Excellent product and service."