Stores > LA Police Gear

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10

What is this?

"Amazing products and great service. They really went above and beyond to make sure I got the right product in a really quick manner. I can't say enough about how great the customer service is there. I am new to Law Enforcement and would recommend LA Police Gear to everyone looking for a great deal and top notch service. "

"purchased some optics on special plus free ground shipping. received order confirmation and delivery with tracking emails as expected. from order to door took 5 business days as expected. very satisfied with product and online experience. would recommend lapolicegear to anyone"

"Good price on items, fast shipping.

Unfortunately, one of my items was missing a part. I have emailed their customer service about this and they were able to ship the part out.

Rep reply posted Jul-09-2013

LAPoliceGear, LA Police Gear rep has responded

“We apologize for the issue with your order, and the delay getting back to you. We were closed for the Fourth of July holiday weekend from 7/4/13 through 7/7/13, so this is why you were not responded to immediately. If you still need any assistance, please let us know and we would be glad to help you out. Thanks!

Reply to Customer's Edit - We just put in the order to have the missing part shipped out to you. Thanks and take care.”

"First and Foremost, I LOVE this store! I LOVE the customer service that I have recieved each and everytime I ordered (which has been quite a few).
It seems as though most of these reviews on here are consisting of someone who wasn't happy with the product that was purchased. If you know what you like and what you're ordering ahead of time, then you probably wouldn't have an issue with LA Police Gear. #just sayin.
My fiance only wears 5.11 Tactical shirts/pants and won't wear ANYTHING else. If you know anything about 5.11's products, you know that you won't find their products cheap. (You definitely get what you pay for) LA Police Gear has their 5.11 stock at a rate that is below its competitors. Believe me, I did do my research before I ordered. I will NEVER order from any other company when it comes to my fiance's 5.11 needs.

"Excellent products at competitive pricing. Shipping is always fast. Definitely a repeat customer."

"I'm very happy with this online seller. 10/10 would buy from LA Police Gear again. "

"I am extremely satisfied with the products. I had to contact customer service and had excellent service with no issues and fast service."

"Great Website. I buy all my work related equipment from LA Police Gear. Their operator pants are a great deal. "

"Smooth transaction, quick on the shipping as well. Everything was exactly as pictured, and I was very pleased with my purchase."

"Ordered consisted of Blackhawk T.N.T. pants in Clay(2) and Navy(1). Lets get down to the facts. I didnt like them at first. REALLY LIKE THEM NOW. Pockets on legs are deceptively small. The picture showed what appeared to be an iPhone in the side pocket with an outer pocketholding a pocket knife. Larger pocket wouldn't hold my evo, and especially won't hold my note 2. Smaller pocket too small for a regular tactical knife. Other than that, these pants rock! Front pockets are Huge! Easily hold a Ruger LCP with spare mag in holster with No Imprint! Compact pistol conceal well also. Water resistance is top knotch even after heavy abuse in the field and many runs through the wash. Not a tactical pant, but the most manly, carry your whole E.D.C and the kitchen sink outdoor pants there are. I won't call them slacks, no matter what others say. "

"I am feeling ok with the purchase. I think the product is not the product i ordered and also the mailing of the product had problems. The address for the delivery was correct the first time and was never delievered. Over all I can only give this an ok review truthfully."

"I receive the promotional emails and saw tactical gloves on clearance. I already had several pairs, but couldn't resist the advertised price. As always, great products, great price, and received my order quickly."

"All is Good with the things as expected "

"I recently purchased the 5.11 Tactical Trainer 2.0 Low Shoe. I really love these shoes. I have found them to be quite comfortable and durable. They look great and wear well. There is also a myriad of places to covertly hide DPR tools such as shims, Kevlar cord and bobby pins. I have owned quite similar shoes by other big name companies and the attention to detail was not nearly as considerable. Thanks 5.11!"

"I have purchased several items from LA police gear several times over the years and have not had a single problem. I especially love the return policy which is speedy and ensures that you get the correct product. I always check their website out first when looking for items I need. Thank you so much for all you do and keep it up your a dime a dozen company."

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.