Stores > LA Police Gear

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
2014-04-22

"I order frequently from LA Police Gear, this order was for a few minor items as gifts. Regardless if it is an order for tactical gear or "fun" items I have found the quality of products and services to be excellent.
I will continue to shop at LA Police Gear and advise team members and others to frequent and shop the site.

2014-04-22

"Excellent customer service and shippng was free."

2014-04-22

"I was completely satisfied with all levels of service from LA Police Gear on my last order. "

"Love you guy period.
One stop shop.

2014-04-21

"The bag was of a much better quality than I expected. The item was received quickly. Great service from LA Police Gear."

2014-04-21

"All in all good pair of pants very lightweight however I do have to be extremely cautious when using the buttons and the pants were a little to baggy for me."

2014-04-21

"Great price, on time delivery as stated."

2014-04-21

"L a police gear is excellent company. Black hawk clothing is exceptional the pants fit wonderfully and very comfortable. You cannot beat 5.11 gear, their boots are great I'm just very happy with the company as a whole."

2014-04-21

"Great prices! best price on a duty knife and Corcoran boots anywhere! Thanks guys (and girls)"

2014-04-21

"Excellent service, easy to navigate website, quick shipping, all around good service / experience"

"Very Happy I buy a lot of gear from LA Police Gear

2014-04-21

"2 things. First the price was less then half of everywhere else I looked. And I usually look extensively before purchasing. Second, the product arrived fast. Like really fast. The package arrived at my doorstep with in 72 hours and I did not pay for the faster shipping. I would absolutely recommend!"

2014-04-21

"I've spent thousands of dollars with LAPoliceGear.com. Great place to do business!"

2014-04-21

"LA Police Gear has great prices and service."

2014-04-21

"THANKS FOR THE PROMPT SERVICE AND AWESOME PRODUCT"

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.