Stores > LA Police Gear

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review LA Police Gear by clicking a star below.
2014-07-10

"I have never had a problem with orders from LA Police Gear. They are the first site I check out to search for a product I need. I've had returns, no problem with customer service. They are running number 1 with me!"

2014-07-10

"Great products great prices"

2014-07-10

"To who it may concern, I bought six pants about a month ago. They where surpose to be 36x34. I also ordered one 36x32 that was my mistake. One of the pants says 36x34 but it is 36x32. How can I exchange it for the right size?"

Rep reply posted Jul-10-2014

A rep from LA Police Gear, LAPoliceGear, has responded

“Sorry for the mix-up - please email us at CS@LAPoliceGear.com and we will take care of this for you and send you a free return label!”

2014-07-10

"Great service, great packaging, items arrived on time and in great shape. Thanks, LA Police Gear."

2014-07-10

"Eating my words and revising my previous negative review. I had some issues with back order dates being inaccurate. LAPG customer service totally went out of their way to make it right. Turned a negative experience into a great one. Thanks LAPG!"

Rep reply posted Jul-10-2014

A rep from LA Police Gear, LAPoliceGear, has responded

“Hi Jeremiah,

Thanks for your review and I deeply apologize for the long wait with your order and the inaccurate ETA on our website. Item ETAs on our website are calculated based on the average length of time it takes the manufacturer to get the product to us. In this particular case, the ETA used to be accurate - but right now Blackhawk (the manufacturer of the shorts you ordered) is moving across country! This, as I'm sure you can guess, has led to drastically increased leadtimes for their products.

That being said, I apologize that this was not communicated with you and that you were stuck waiting on the item to arrive. I would love to make this right for you, and if you would like to place a new order for anything else, I'd be happy to throw in a hefty discount to help out. Please feel free to email us at CS@LAPoliceGear.com and we can work something out for you! I assure you that our number one priority is taking care of our customers - both before and after they have placed their order. Thanks again, and have a great day.”

2014-06-26

"The service at LAPG is excellent! However, UPS sucks. For what LAPG pays UPS for their so called service, one would think UPS would exercise better quality service. However, in my case, UPS didn't bother to deliver the package, instead they left a notice on my door saying they would be back with the package. When I called UPS, they asserted that the package had been delivered. So, if you are willing to risk your order with UPS and their poor quality performance, I can't say enough about the excellent quality at LAPG. "

2014-06-13

"order was fast and as advertised."

2014-06-13

"The shorts seem very well made.. Just as good as the 5.11 shorts I am issued.. As far as fit, they are roomy and comfortable. I am 5 ft 10 with 33 inch waist and the medium fits well and the length goes to my knees.."

2014-04-27

"Great stoor with great products. Love the shipping time and quality of all my LEO gear. "

2014-04-24

"very satisfied with product and fast shipment."

2014-04-23

"I like the quality and name brands of your products and your pricing. "

2014-04-22

"Great place for your LE needs."

2014-04-22

"I order frequently from LA Police Gear, this order was for a few minor items as gifts. Regardless if it is an order for tactical gear or "fun" items I have found the quality of products and services to be excellent.
I will continue to shop at LA Police Gear and advise team members and others to frequent and shop the site.

2014-04-22

"Excellent customer service and shippng was free."

2014-04-22

"I was completely satisfied with all levels of service from LA Police Gear on my last order. "

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.