Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.97/10 4,288 reviews

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
    LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • LA Police Gear contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

All 4,328 Customer Reviews

"LAPolice gear did a wonderful job of getting me my products even in these hard times of major back orders. One of my items came in and it was only a five dollar charge to.split the.order. this store is great."

"Good quality, does what I need."

"The blackhawk TNT pants are very comfortable to wear and less "rough" looking than 511 cotton tactical pants."

Rating 6/103/5

"I was not pleased that the items were bank ordered. If you don't have
Product the don't list it for sale.

"I like the service and products that La Police Gear had to offer, the delivery of the item i ordered came on time and was intact and not damaged. "

"Everything I have ordered from LA Police has been above and beyond any standards I have seen before...especially the closeout prices that I have gotten some of these items for!!"

"LA Police Gear has the best prices and deals on a huge inventory. Shipping is quick and excellent "

"I liked the maxpedition pack so much I bought another one as a gift for mom! (After she complimented mine & expressed interest in one) knives, lights, multitool, phone charger, small note book with pens and pencils & a first aid kit stay organized and are permanent residents. Wallet, travel mug & others fit nice during the work week. On weekends my bag and I turn tactical, as in tactical dad. Yep, a couple diapers (and changing 'gear') snacks, water bottle & anything else the 'op' may call for. It does it's job well. My M&P 40c & a couple mags fit great anytime, all the time. (With holster) I wouldn't hesitate recommending this or replacing this if I ever had too. Perfect size for me & gear. 5 stars from me!"

Rating 8/104/5

"great products reasonable prices. sometimes the shipping could be faster. but otherwise, i will be using them again."

Rating 8/104/5

"No complaints. Shipping info needs to be more "real time", my order reached me before the tracking info updates on the LAPG website. Other than that, no complaints or issues with my order."

"Good products, quick shipping. I'm happy with my purchase. "

"Excellent online experience and easy return procedure. Will shop with LAPG again."

"Great service and fast delivery as usual."

"Extremely happy with LA Police Gear! Great product at the lowest price I've ever seen! Boots arrived quickly and were exactly as advertised. I will not hesitate to buy many more products from this great company!"

"Great quality gear, with correct sizing. Awesome to deal with and will order again soon. Glad that i found this company and have spread the word at the S.O."