Stores > LA Police Gear

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review LA Police Gear by clicking a star below.
2016-01-26

"Good selection of gear, very fast shipping, keeps me returning for more."

2016-01-26

"Ordered a 3XL ,fit like a 1XL"

2016-01-21

LET DOWN BY LA POLICE GEAR WHICH IS A SHOCK!!!!

"I have made many purchases from LA Police Gear in the past and have never had a problem with them. On 14 December 2015 I made an order and was told it would be shipped standard shipping which was 3-10 business days with one item back ordered. Now I understand the holidays could have slowed down shipping.

On 24 December 2015 I was notified the back ordered item was being shipped when the other three items which were in stock still had not shipped. I emailed them through their customer service system and never heard back. So on Jan 7th 2016 I call and they advised my order was lost and possibly shipped to someone else. Now they over night one of the left over of the tree items. Now I had to call back today on Jan 21st and they were only able to ship one item to me with one being back ordered still, when I was told it would take two weeks to get the items. Their best answer was to issue a refund or over night ship the items I needed.

I don't understand how you consider good customer service offering a refund or offering overnight shipping and not getting me my items in a timely fashion when the order was placed over a month ago.

TO LA POLICE GEAR THIS IS THE SADDEST OFFER OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE POOREST ATTEMPT I HAVE EVER SEEN TO MAKE A SITUATION RIGHT, WHEN YOU CREATED THE PROBLEM!!!!

2015-10-13

"I have not ordered from LA Police Gear for a couple years because of slow shipping and poor communication (no response) from customer service. I decided to give them another try. It was not any better this time. Processing and shipping of my order was the slowest of ANY internet order I have placed in recent memory. Ordered on a Friday, wasn't processed until following Tuesday and shipping took another 8 days of which part of my order still shows as not shipped. I sent an inquiry to customer service 5 days ago about the item that hasn't shipped which was "In stock" at the time of my order. Still no response from customer service. My other items were supposed to arrive today and in the 11th hour UPS updates to say the package was transferred to my local post office at the sender's request, adding another day. I'll never shop here again."

2015-09-08

"good stuff, good prices, good customer service"

2015-09-03

"Excellent product at the best price to be found."

2015-09-03

"I ordered a pair of work pants in the same size that I normally purchase and they were a little big but nothing that cannot be worked with. Quality is excellent."

2015-09-02

"no complaints, product was as advertised, "

2015-09-02

"Despite some challenges, the flexibility, dedication, and issue resolution of their staff is top notch.

LAPG offers new, well thought out products at fair prices.

They are the best for a reason!

2015-09-02

"Good products, I have four pair of the LA police gear tactical pants and I can't wear them out as hard as I try. Good products at a really good price."

2015-09-02

"Very good service and product. Shipping is very expedient. Just wish it was free shipping on repeat customers."

2015-09-02

"As always, easy to work with customer service coupled with great quality product at a fair price."

2015-09-02

"Great prices, quality products. Always running good deals"

2015-09-02

"The item I was looking for was in stock and shipped immediately. Great pricing also!

2015-09-02

"Quick shipping even for the distance. Always great communication on orders, easy to access order history and account."

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LA Police Gear is not a merchant member
LA Police Gear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!