• Address: 8 Old Bloomfield Pike, Bardstown, KY

Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Very fair pricing plus personable, professional and prompt communication throughout the research, purchase and shipping processes are why I'm currently buying another gun from them within 30 days of my most recent purchase. Patrick and his colleagues like Renea deliver as much as (and often more than) they promise. Finding and working with online sellers whom I can trust is such a treat!"

"AWESOME!!!! Kentucky Gun Company is a great place to find what you are looking for a good price. The service was excellent, and so was the communication. Definitely bookmarked and will continue to do business with them. "

"I ordered a gun from them and less than a week later price went down and they would not give me the lower price!!!!! Talked to them and have not gotten a response!!!! When I first called To see about the price adjustment I was told no they would not refund the difference because the guns were in different condition in the Taurus blem.That was on 10/22.I did not hear anything til the 23rd after I emailed again to see what their decision was.Then I got a e mail saying that I was going to receive a credit.I am not being impatience,It should of been taken care of the first time that I called. They did refund the difference back to me and I have received lots of follow up calls and e mails from them since they have. "

"I have visited the Ky Gun Co site numerous times and have always found their prices to be competitive. Their inventory is good and their website is very well laid out and easy to navigate. When I was finally ready to purchase I did so without hesitation. The transaction was easy and went as expected.

I checked back a week later and the price of what I bought had lowered. All I had to do was ask and they matched their new even lower price.

"I will do business with these guys again! Super fast shipping, responsive customer service, and a great price to boot! Thanks! SG"

"Outstanding company to do business with. Great communication & fast shipping. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Kentucky Gun Co."

"Changed this from a "burning" review I gave a few days ago due to the fact that the KyGunCo finally figured out I had actually paid the amount owed via a check issued and sent by my bank. The KyGunCo claimed via an email that I was still short $200...got the UPS notification that it's on the way to my FFL...if it's in good shape, it's a keeper...they really need to work on their tracking of payments after a person creates an account and get away from this "2 week" wait for a check to "clear"...the check sent had cleared my bank 2 days after they deposited it in their bank...not enough time? Plus it was a bank issued check not a personal check...whatever...at least they figured it out..."

"Made my first online purchase last friday. Pistol shipped on monday and arrived at my FFL yesterday. I DROS'ed it today. The gun was immaculate and as described. I decided to pay with my cc so I had to pay the 3% service charge. I also paid the $12.50 insurance for the shipping. They used USPS priority mail so it took 3 days to get to the FFL. I guess this is how they save money (on their free shipping).

I used to buy my guns from Buds, but I shall no longer be using them (their lag time is longer than this). Kygunco will get more of my business in the future.

My rating for their prices reflect the fact that I paid the cc fee and insurance. I also had to pay state taxes so my total savings compared to buying locally is only ~ $80.00. Your savings will be significantly greater if you don't have to pay sales taxes and pay with a money order or cashier's check.

"Excellent Transaction from start to finish. They had a tough to find 'In Stock' pistol at a great price. Placed the order on a Wednesday afternoon and the pistol was delivered to my FFL of choice the following Monday!! Their site says 5-7 Business days and mine was in my hands in three (3)!! Fantastic to deal with! The only slight (and I mean slight) ding I can give them is that they didn't email me a tracking number when the item shipped. When I saw the item shipped I waited a day and since I didn't get an email with the tracking information, I called. They answered the phone and were able to get me my tracking number quickly. This is so trivial I'm still giving them 5-Stars!!"

"Great service and great prices .Would have no problem buying from them again"

"Great place to do business with."

"This company is very slow in shipping ammunition. When it says it is in stock it still takes over two (2) weeks for it to be processed after it is paid for. Then there is no way to email the customer service except maybe they will get this note, and send me a reply my order number is 38555 placed on 8/2/2013, and is still being processed. The last time I ordered from them it took almost three weeks to get my items. Iwould like to know if I will be charged anything if I cancell this order before it gets processed. They have my e mail address and phone number so I will be waiting until noon tommorow for their call then I will call them."

"Awful place to deal with. Said they had mags in stock, proven they didn't, failed to deliver from the "warehouse" and now 14 days later they still don't have them and want to charge a restocking fee. I'll use their emails to expose their fraud with the credit card company. Stay away from this merchant."

"I ordered a very hard to get .380 ACP pistol. I used a usps money order, had a new to them ffl holder and had to be helped through the process by telephone. The folks at Kentucky Gun were absolutely great. I received e-mails confirming my money order and receipt of ffl information. The firearm arrived at my lgs shortly thereafter. I should also note that the cost of the firearm was the same as it would have been six months ago (or whenever this shortage started).
Thanks KYGUNCO,

MG

"I just purchased a very hard to get, sought after rifle from Kentucky Gun Club. Rifle arrived early and all dealings with company was a pleasure. I was lucky and bought the last one in stock. I even called and emailed them several times because I was skeptical. They could have easily inflated the price but did not. I feel this is a testimony of their honesty and will do buisness with them in the future."

Kentucky Gun Co. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kentucky Gun Co. is not a merchant member
Kentucky Gun Co. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!