• Kick Gaming (fo

• checkmark icon COD

2011-04-30

"KIck Gaming is a great site with many merchandise for everyone needs. Tehy ship fast, accept paypal and have great communication. If something goes wrong, they are willing to help you.

My order wasn't super fast because my item was on backorder but as soon as they received the shipment, I got my things in less then a day! Now that's what I call fast! Also the shipping cost is perfect depending on how much you can wait.

Will definatly do business with them again!"

2011-04-30

"Very happy with Kick Gaming, good communication and great products. Thank you!"

2011-04-28

"Kick Gaming offered products that were hard to find anywhere else. The prices were decent and I would definitely shop from them again. It takes a few days for the order to process but it comes through in the end. I have no complaints about this company."

2011-04-20

"I ORDERED A ACEKARD I FROM KICK GAMING AND THE PRICE WAS GOOD
AND THE SHIPPING WAS 1$. so THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD."

2011-04-18

"I ordered from there on april 3rd and received my item within two weeks. I highly recommend this website. I have ordered twice now and i am yet to be disappointed. A great website to buy flash carts on."

2011-04-08

"Very Satisfied .... ordered on Wednesday morning and received the order on friday. Very good support and follow up of your order. Was my first experience with Kick Gaming but not the last !!!"

2011-04-06

"Ordered for the first time, did not disappoint. The product came 3 days after I've ordered it."

2011-03-28

"Great place to shop. Nice, clean website, easy to find what you want. My product came in great time. They sent me email updates to let me know what was going on, as well as a tracking number so I knew it was coming. Fast shipping. I definitely recommend shopping here."

2011-03-28

"My order was processed and shipped with in a week and i am impressed with the ease of use with the web site."

2011-03-25

"I'm super impressed with the service. Not only did I get my order in four days, but they provided good info (tracking, invoice, etc) via email. It doesn't get much better than this!"

2011-03-22

"Super fast delivery.
Product is exactly as described.
I would definatly buy something from them again."

"Quick delivery
A+ Customer Support
Shipping costs were pretty cheap too!"

2011-03-18

"I was pleasantly surprised to find the Supercard DSTWO I had ordered in my mailbox one day after placing the order.

The pricing, service, and simplicity of ordering made this purchase worthwhile.
The product was packaged well and protected and everything seems to be in order.

I would recommend them to anyone, and would certainly buy from them again."

This review was modified by KurosawaGX on March 18 2011 08:43:53 AM

2011-03-18

"I had purchased from kick before and so i decided to go with them again got a decent deal and am happy with the product that i am re-ordering and the new item for my nds."

2011-03-17

"Ordered the R4DS, got it in 3 days in perfect condition! Extremely satisfied, would purchase from them again!"

Share Kick Gaming (formerly: kicktrading.ca)'s store rating

Kick Gaming (formerly: kicktrading.ca) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kick Gaming (formerly: kicktrading.ca) is not a merchant member
Kick Gaming (formerly: kicktrading.ca) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!