• Rating 0.67/10 268 reviews

Keenzo Electronics is not a merchant member
    Keenzo Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Keenzo Electronics contact information

• Address: 350 Jericho Turnpike Suite 206 Jericho, NY
    • Contact: custsvc@keenzo.com
    • Phone: 516-280-3767
    • Customer Support: 516-280-3767
    • Fax: 516-706-1464

• checkmark icon COD

"The product I ordered was $20 more expensive everywhere else I looked. Keenzo got it to me quickly and cheaply. Well done; recommended."

"Great Experience! First time order. Good pricing too. I would definitly use Keenzo again."

Rating 8/104/5

"Products recieved as advertised and at the best price I could find. The only problem was a tad bit slow shipping and responses. Nothing absolutely negetive about this company and would probably use them again in the future."

"I was very glad to see free shipping. However, when my order did not ship for 8 days and they would not expedite the shipping I became VERY disastisfied. The cards arrived 2 days after my printing deadline and have probably cost me a long term customer. I called and asked to have them shipped 2nd day so I could make my deadline. They assured me the cards were coming from Tennesee and would arrive in 2 days anyway. The cards shipped from California which is not in Tenesee.
If you need it cheap and don't care how long it takes, this is the place. If you really need it in less than 3 weeks, go elsewhere.

"Reliable! Ordered and shipped with no problems! Also, the best part for me was the item I ordered was HALF the price found on other online sites! Great bargain. I will use Keenzo again."

"Quick delivery. Lowest price I could find on internet for this phone system. Recommended vendor."

"This was an excellent transaction! I placed the order, received an immediate order confirmation, received a tracking number the next day and the item was packaged very well and I received it without any problems."

"I love the backpack it is awesome and [priced right. It fits my laptop perfectly and has plenty of room for whatever else I need to carry."

"I've found KEENZO.com to be an excellent resource for my printer supplies. The Casio ribbons which I consume on a regular basis, have become increasingly difficult to find. They stock my supplies and ship them quickly and professionally. I've found their website to be easy to navigate and will continue to shop there in the future."

Bassist357's Avatar
Hollyweird

"I've placed four orders with Keenzo.com in the past six weeks and the first time I thought it was just the luck of the draw.
I received my fourth purchase this afternoon and all I can say is...
Without a doubt, hands down, bottom line with no if's, ands or buts about it...
Keenzo.com 100% takes the top spot for the
fastest on line retail business I have ever made a purchase from.

To all involved over at Keenzo.com,
Thumbs Up and Thank You Very Much.
Batting A Thousand there people!!!
Keep up the excellent work.

Sincerely
Robin Andrews

P.S. Pricing and availability ain't nothing to sneeze at either.
Again
Thanx
R.A.

__________________
Update 8-29-09
-----------

Placed another order this week and was a perfect fast delivery once again.
Thank You.

modified review This review was modified by Bassist357 on August 29 2009 06:29:37 PM
Rating 6/103/5

"took 4 days to ship. they sent shipping info to fedex to days after order then 2 more days to get it to fedex it was then transfered to USPS for delivery 7 business days after order to get it shipped from dallas to oklahoma city (less than 200 miles)"

"Outstanding customer service. Placed order on a Friday afternoon and received merchandise by FedEx on Saturday. This was with their standard shipping cost. Also, Keenzo had the lowest price of all the merchants I researched. For the lower price I was expecting a slow delivery along with a factory second product. Not the case at all. This is the easiest company for me to recommend to do business with. I highly recommend checking Keenzo first then look at others....you'll be back and be rewarded with great service and price.
Congratulations to Keenzo for their commitment to putting the customer first.

"Fast shipping. Product as advertised. Would definitely buy from them again."

"I purchased a Johnson Wash Down Kit that per the product description includes the following:

A high capacity Aqua Jet WD 5.2, 5 bar (70 psi), PUMProtector inlet strainer, spray nozzle, bulk head fitting with valve, 7.5 meters (25') of coiled wash down hose and an illuminated panel switch all in one package.

They sent me a cheaper kit that did not include any coiled hose or an illuminated panel switch.

When I contacted them and asked to have the correct kit sent out, they acted like they were working on that. 36 hours later, they send me an email saying that I had been approved to return the item, but only if the box hasn't been tampered with.

We la di da I now have permission to return the completely wrong product they sent me. Should I celebrate now? NO! Unfortunately, the way I discovered what was missing was by opening the box, so we'll see how it goes from here. Based on their actions thus far, I'm expecting a battle.

modified review This review was modified by waterdog22 on August 04 2009 04:00:29 PM

"I was about to go on a 20-hour roadtrip with three kids and desperately needed some headreast DVD players. Couldn't find any in the local big box stores for a good price, so I ordered online from Keenzo.com and received them in just a few days with plenty of time to install them before the trip. Also saved about $300 over the big box websites."