• Address: 350 Jericho Turnpike Suite 206 Jericho, NY
    • Phone: 516-280-3767
    • Customer Support: 516-280-3767
    • Fax: 516-706-1464

• checkmark icon COD

"Scanner works well. Smooth transaction and quick delivery."

"Placed an order early on the 19th and received it on the 24th. About 5-6 business day- efficient enough.
I had to post a couple of tickets tho. The 1st ticket (1 day later); I was wondering if it was shipped, and I was told it will be in about 24hrs. The 2nd ticket (a couple more days afterward) was an inquire to find out if there was a tracking number. After 2nd the ticket was submitted, a few hours later, I had a tracking number and it was finally shipped that day (72-96hrs from the time of placing the order). I felt a little bit like a spark-plug, having to request to start processes. But a major PLUS, was that every ticket was dealt with in a friendly manner quickly, so I'm thankful for that.
The product was as stated, and the price was the lowest (from an legitimate site). Overall, I recommend and will continue to order, if the price and service remains top-notch. It wasn't a big deal with the packaging lag (to get it out the door), but some people might find it annoying.

"Great prices, fast shipping & excellent communication. This was a super experience & I look forward to doing business with Keenzo again."

"I sent the order on a Saturday evening, and received word Wednesday morning that it had been shipped. It arrived a week later, sufficiently well packed and in good shape. The price was good and I have no complaints."

"The product I ordered was $20 more expensive everywhere else I looked. Keenzo got it to me quickly and cheaply. Well done; recommended."

"Great Experience! First time order. Good pricing too. I would definitly use Keenzo again."

"Products recieved as advertised and at the best price I could find. The only problem was a tad bit slow shipping and responses. Nothing absolutely negetive about this company and would probably use them again in the future."

"I was very glad to see free shipping. However, when my order did not ship for 8 days and they would not expedite the shipping I became VERY disastisfied. The cards arrived 2 days after my printing deadline and have probably cost me a long term customer. I called and asked to have them shipped 2nd day so I could make my deadline. They assured me the cards were coming from Tennesee and would arrive in 2 days anyway. The cards shipped from California which is not in Tenesee.
If you need it cheap and don't care how long it takes, this is the place. If you really need it in less than 3 weeks, go elsewhere.

"Reliable! Ordered and shipped with no problems! Also, the best part for me was the item I ordered was HALF the price found on other online sites! Great bargain. I will use Keenzo again."

"Quick delivery. Lowest price I could find on internet for this phone system. Recommended vendor."

"This was an excellent transaction! I placed the order, received an immediate order confirmation, received a tracking number the next day and the item was packaged very well and I received it without any problems."

"I love the backpack it is awesome and [priced right. It fits my laptop perfectly and has plenty of room for whatever else I need to carry."

"I've found KEENZO.com to be an excellent resource for my printer supplies. The Casio ribbons which I consume on a regular basis, have become increasingly difficult to find. They stock my supplies and ship them quickly and professionally. I've found their website to be easy to navigate and will continue to shop there in the future."

Bassist357's Avatar
Hollyweird

"I've placed four orders with Keenzo.com in the past six weeks and the first time I thought it was just the luck of the draw.
I received my fourth purchase this afternoon and all I can say is...
Without a doubt, hands down, bottom line with no if's, ands or buts about it...
Keenzo.com 100% takes the top spot for the
fastest on line retail business I have ever made a purchase from.

To all involved over at Keenzo.com,
Thumbs Up and Thank You Very Much.
Batting A Thousand there people!!!
Keep up the excellent work.

Sincerely
Robin Andrews

P.S. Pricing and availability ain't nothing to sneeze at either.
Again
Thanx
R.A.

__________________
Update 8-29-09
-----------

Placed another order this week and was a perfect fast delivery once again.
Thank You.

modified review This review was modified by Bassist357 on August 29 2009 06:29:37 PM

"took 4 days to ship. they sent shipping info to fedex to days after order then 2 more days to get it to fedex it was then transfered to USPS for delivery 7 business days after order to get it shipped from dallas to oklahoma city (less than 200 miles)"

Keenzo Electronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Keenzo Electronics is not a merchant member
Keenzo Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!