• 1
  • 2

"Super fast shipping and awesome customer service!! The snaps are superior to other brands that i have used and the pliers and press are great. Everyone that I have talked to at kamsnaps.com has been so friendly and helpful too!"

modified review This review was modified by sancatalina on October 19 2012 10:05:25 PM

"I have ordered from Kamsnaps.com several times and have always received great communication and extremely fast shipping each time. I would recommend Kamsnaps.com to anyone looking for high quality plastic snaps."

"Love my Kamsnaps pliers and snaps!"

"I have ordered from kamsnaps.com many times. My orders always ship quickly - most within 24 hours. Out of my numerous orders, I've had only 2 orders missing parts, and those were quickly rectified. The staff are always very friendly and helpful."

"Awesome! Love Kamsnaps! Great CS when i need it! They have great sales and i have always had good performance."

"Kamsnaps had incredibly quick processing and shipping and the products were as I expected. "

"Excellent quality presses and snaps with fast shipping! Always a pleasure to work with!"

"Amazing, they have an awesome product anf great customer service!"

"KAMsnaps.com is a wonderful company to do business with. Their on-line store is easy to navigate, and the ordering process is quick and painless. My order was shipped in less than 24 hours from the point of purchase and arrived well packaged in a waterproof envelope within 3 days. I did have one small part missing from my order, so I contacted Customer Service via e-mail. They were very prompt and courteous in their reply and immediately mailed me the missing part at no charge.

In addition to offering quality products and fantastic customer service, the KAM Snap website offers "How-To" videos on the use of their products. The site also links to their KAM Snap blog and Facebook page where customers can share their KAM Snap projects, ask questions and get information about sales, promotions and awesome giveaways. In my personal opinion, the KAM Snap company is the perfect example of what I like to see in a company: quality products, great turn-around time on orders, friendly customer service and community minded support - I am pleased to consider myself a loyal customer - KAMsnaps Rock!

"My experience with Kamsnaps.com has been excellant! My orders are always filled promptly and I am notified when they are shipped and I receive my order in good shape and very fast! All the products I have ordered (snaps, snap press, pliers) have been high quality. I love Kamsnaps!"

"I recently purchased a snap press and I absolutly love it! It makes doing snaps do much easier and faster! Would definitely recommend it if you work with snaps regularly!"

"They are absolutely fantastic. In a day and time where customer service is a dieing art, Kamsnaps takes car of their customers like they are a best friend or family member."

"KAMsnaps is my go-to place for an extensive range of colored snaps. I've also purchased their snap pliers and press - LOVE my press! I will continue to buy my snaps from KAMsnaps for my cloth diaper business, honeybuns Cloth Diapers."

"I absolutely love Kamsnaps.com. The owner is nice, helpful, and offers all kinds of useful advice. The quality of their product is exceptional and offered at cery reasonable prices. They ship quickly too. You cant go wrong with this company!"

Kamsnaps.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kamsnaps.com is not a merchant member
Kamsnaps.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!