• Rating 2.50/10 17 reviews

KaBloom is not a merchant member
    KaBloom does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • KaBloom contact information

• 1
  • 2

"I ordered a dozen long stem roses for my wife for our first Valentines Day. They arrived after she left work and they were dead. One rose was actually rotting. Customer service refuses to refund my money, but wants to send more flowers. They just can't seem to own up to their mistakes and do the right thing. Get your flowers elsewhere, they use UPS and the flowers sit around for weeks dying. "

"I Ordered flowers for Valentines Day, unfortunately Kabloom chose to ship them UPS even though there is a store 5-10 min away. The flowers were left off of the truck, and arrived damaged the following day. Kabloom replaced them with a full refund, however they were again sent UPS, shipped to arrive on 2/17/05, and once again shipped late, and will arrive on 2/18, in what shape I don't know yet."

"POOR customer service; ordered spouse flowers for Valentines Day. Did NOT receive what I ordered. Sent THREE emails and TWO faxes and have yet to hear a word!!! Now they say they have a disclaimer to substitute. Oh well...."

modified review This review was modified by buckalew on February 21 2004 05:38:23 AM

"BEWARE! I ordered two dozen long-stem rainbow roses with a vase for Valentines Day and instead got a dozen pink roses and a dozen orangish roses with NO vase. Last I checked, two colors does not make a rainbow.
I contacted their customer care department and was told: “In our desire to provide the freshest flowers available there may be instances where substitutions are necessary when fulfilling your order. If the product you are requesting is not available, we will substitute it with a similar stem or bouquet at the same or greater value of your order, to maintain the intended presentation of your order”.

First off, what I received was by no means "same or greater value." Second, my order was in no way close to what their ad clearly indicated. Last, according to their own statement above, they can substitute two dozen dandelions.

I would never order from this company again since you have no idea what they will substitute.

modified review This review was modified by teveritt on February 17 2004 06:28:46 PM