KEH Camera Reviews - page 4 - keh.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 6,272 reviews

KEH Camera is a merchant member
KEH Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,273)

"it was really like new! thanks"

"I purchased a Minolta Maxxum 9, rated EX. The camera looks like it is brand-new! Almost every Item I have purchased is better than the rating they give it."

"Always a pleasure buying from KEH."

"Camera arrived quickly & was exactly as described"

"Thrilled with the great service!"

"Items exactly as described, shipping fast and reasonably priced considering the weight (which was substantial). Very happy - not my first KEH purchase and it won't be the last!"

"This place is amazing. I have bought a few lenses through their website AND their Ebay site. They always provided quality lenses that were carefully inspected. I had to return a lens because I stupidly bought it when I was tired and clicked on the wrong model. They were awesome about it - giving me no problems with the return. I am going to be buying more, if not all, of my used lenses from them. "

"Came quickly,well pack,and better condition than rated I thought."

"Exactly what i ordered, shipped quickly."

"Excellent service! Camera was in excellent condition! Will be buying from Keh Camera again!"

"Great service and fast shipping - Items are in excellent condition and work perfectly."

"Quick ship! As described! Beautiful glass!"

Rating 8/104/5

"My order was made on 19 Oct, but I have not received it until now (2 Nov) though I was informed that the goods had reached the custom 4 days ago. "

"best place to buy used lenses, bar none!"

"One of the best 'camera' stores to do business with - :D"