KEH Camera Reviews - page 3 - keh.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 6,272 reviews

KEH Camera is a merchant member
KEH Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,273)

"Easy experience. Great product. "

"The item I purchased was exactly as advertised, and shipped very quickly, very well packaged. I'd do it again."

"I started buying from KEH soon after they started up---back with printed catalogs that came in the mail. They were very, very good then, and today they are even better. You get what you order, they send it right away, it arrives as scheduled---usually before. You like what you get. And if there ever was a problem, they take care of it. Long term customer satisfaction---they've delivered it year after year."

"The lens is in great shape and works well. I'm glad I spent the money and got the lens!"

"I enjoy my camera, so far."

"Camera was as described and better. I recommend buying gear from KEH.com to anyone "

"Seamless and fast internet interface for easy purchase.
Products were in outstanding and clean condition. Very impressed!

"It was easy and prompt. We love it!"

"I am 100% satisfied.

Thank you.

"Although I have an issue with the camera. KEH did not hesitate yo masked it right, no questions asked. Just did it. Great

"Fast shipping, accurate description of the item and good service. Love the website. "

"The equipment is exactly as rated! This is why I buy from KEH. Great service, and on-time delivery."

"Yet again, KEH delivers a lens that far exceeds it's description, in terms of quality and condition. Flawless execution, and great product at reasonable prices...nobody can touch KEH."

"110% satisfied with the product! Anxious to continue doing business!"

"Accurate descriptions, condition as listed, quickly delivered. A very satisfying purchasing experience."