Stores > KEH Camera

• Address: 4900 Highlands Parkway SE, Smyrna, GA
    • Contact: sales@KEH.com
    • Phone: (770) 333-4200
    • Customer Support: (770) 333-4200
    • Business Hours: 8:30am-7pm (Monday-Friday), 10am - 4pm (Saturday)
    • Fax: (770) 333-4242

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2013-12-03

"Accurate description, great prices, prompt delivery, what more could you ask for?"

2013-11-29

"First time buying from K&H. Service was really great. The first lens I got was too soft for me (no fault of KEH's. The first one was simply not a pro model and so I upgraded to a canon L series.) so they gladly traded it on another different lens. When Calling them I felt they were helpful and acted like they cared. Shipping times were great and on time.

I wouldn't be afraid to buy another piece of used equipment from KEH again.

2013-11-27

"Although the battery is very bad on the first deliver, Keh replace it with a totally dead battery. I still feel satisfy with the way they communicate, and the body is in like new status. Highly recommend to do business with."

2013-11-25

"Easy trade in process...top dollar paid for my trade in lenses...knowledgeable and helpful staff...my "new to me" lens was in pristine condition. Thanks for a flawless transaction!"

2013-11-22

"the 5D mkii was EX+ externally as graded. however the sensor and viewfinder optics were very dirty. i ended up having to pay $244 to have it cleaned, at which time they had to replace the lcd window and electronics.

so overall i'm not very happy

2013-11-15

"Good service, lens looks like its in good shape and has performed very well. KEH comes through again. "

2013-11-15

"My last purchase was spotmeter Minolta M. It is in EX+ condition, operate accurate and good price."

2013-11-12

"the camera was recieved in 2 or 3 days in excellent shape."

2013-11-10

"From searching the listings to delivery, my KEH experience has been perfect. My camera and lens arrived more quickly than I could have hoped for and were in even better condition than I thought they'd be. I cannot recommended KEH highly enough. Excellent service, excellent product."

2013-11-08

"Couldn't ask for better service!"

2013-11-07

"The Pentax 67 camera strap arrived within 3-4 days, its condition as advertised -- E+. It's a very useful accessory and I'm quite satisfied with the buying experience on your website. Thank you. "

2013-11-06

"my camera is not shipped up till now."

2013-11-06

"I spoke with Mike at the time of ordering, I wanted a Canon EOS Elan 7E, I was told one was in stock, I was charged for one, the invoice showed that I had ordered the Elan 7E, the packaging (zip lock baggy) in which the camera came in stated said it was an Elan 7E, however, the camera inside of the baggy was NOT an Elan 7E, it was a Canon EOS Elan. At that point your representatives knew that they were NOT sending the requested item ordered, a phone call or some type of contact should have been made to the customer advising them of that, instead of shipping and hoping to fool the customer. Not a way to do business. Quite honestly, I will be very reluctant to order in the future, but your prices are very competitive with the market, to bad the reputation is being spoiled by filling wrong orders."

2013-11-06

"Item as described, well packed, prompt delivery, great service."

2013-11-05

"The lens arrived in good condition, and works fine. No complaints at all."

Share KEH Camera's store rating

KEH Camera is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KEH Camera is not a merchant member
KEH Camera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!