• KEH Camera

• Address: 4900 Highlands Parkway SE, Smyrna, GA
    • Contact: sales@KEH.com
    • Phone: (770) 333-4200
    • Customer Support: (770) 333-4200
    • Business Hours: 8:30am-7pm (Monday-Friday), 10am - 4pm (Saturday)
    • Fax: (770) 333-4242

Product & services pricing Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"my camera is not shipped up till now."

"I spoke with Mike at the time of ordering, I wanted a Canon EOS Elan 7E, I was told one was in stock, I was charged for one, the invoice showed that I had ordered the Elan 7E, the packaging (zip lock baggy) in which the camera came in stated said it was an Elan 7E, however, the camera inside of the baggy was NOT an Elan 7E, it was a Canon EOS Elan. At that point your representatives knew that they were NOT sending the requested item ordered, a phone call or some type of contact should have been made to the customer advising them of that, instead of shipping and hoping to fool the customer. Not a way to do business. Quite honestly, I will be very reluctant to order in the future, but your prices are very competitive with the market, to bad the reputation is being spoiled by filling wrong orders."

"Item as described, well packed, prompt delivery, great service."

"The lens arrived in good condition, and works fine. No complaints at all."

"The lens I purchased was in perfect condition and a great price. I would definitely buy from KEH again."

"It was quick and easy. My camera came very fast and I am very happy with my purchase."

"glad i found them. can't wait to find lots more great things."

"They were quick to ship the lens and the item came as described. I have ordered from them several times before, and I am never disappointed in their quality and service."

"This is my third order from REH. I am very pleased with the quality and condition of the products and the fair pricing.

I will be doing business with you in the future.

Rob Garrett

"It came in a timely maner, and was beyond EX quality rating it was rated"

"The overall web experience was good. The site provided the information I needed, and the product shipped as advertised."

"Chris from KEH was a great help, kept me updated as they were having trouble locating an item I had ordered. Stellar communication throughout the entire transaction and the item was in the condition as described on the website. KEH is the absolute best reseller of cameras and photo equipment I've ever dealt with."

"Easy experience. Great product. "

"The item I purchased was exactly as advertised, and shipped very quickly, very well packaged. I'd do it again."

"I started buying from KEH soon after they started up---back with printed catalogs that came in the mail. They were very, very good then, and today they are even better. You get what you order, they send it right away, it arrives as scheduled---usually before. You like what you get. And if there ever was a problem, they take care of it. Long term customer satisfaction---they've delivered it year after year."

Share KEH Camera's store rating

KEH Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

KEH Camera is a merchant member
KEH Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.