• KEH Camera

• Address: 4900 Highlands Parkway SE, Smyrna, GA
    • Contact: sales@KEH.com
    • Phone: (770) 333-4200
    • Customer Support: (770) 333-4200
    • Business Hours: 8:30am-7pm (Monday-Friday), 10am - 4pm (Saturday)
    • Fax: (770) 333-4242

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I ordered a Nikon 75-300 zoom for my new D7000. I didn't want to put an 'ugly' lens on my new camera, so I paid a little extra for a better rated piece. The condition rating of the lens I ordered was E+ and I paid $109, including both caps. The lens I received was in absolutely mint condition, both cosmetically and mechanically. It would be difficult to pick this one out from a group of new ones. I am very well pleased with my first purchase from this company."

"KEH delivered promptly and professionally."

"Excellent service and products."

"Accurate description, great prices, prompt delivery, what more could you ask for?"

"First time buying from K&H. Service was really great. The first lens I got was too soft for me (no fault of KEH's. The first one was simply not a pro model and so I upgraded to a canon L series.) so they gladly traded it on another different lens. When Calling them I felt they were helpful and acted like they cared. Shipping times were great and on time.

I wouldn't be afraid to buy another piece of used equipment from KEH again.

"Although the battery is very bad on the first deliver, Keh replace it with a totally dead battery. I still feel satisfy with the way they communicate, and the body is in like new status. Highly recommend to do business with."

"Easy trade in process...top dollar paid for my trade in lenses...knowledgeable and helpful staff...my "new to me" lens was in pristine condition. Thanks for a flawless transaction!"

"the 5D mkii was EX+ externally as graded. however the sensor and viewfinder optics were very dirty. i ended up having to pay $244 to have it cleaned, at which time they had to replace the lcd window and electronics.

so overall i'm not very happy

"Good service, lens looks like its in good shape and has performed very well. KEH comes through again. "

ZML

"My last purchase was spotmeter Minolta M. It is in EX+ condition, operate accurate and good price."

"the camera was recieved in 2 or 3 days in excellent shape."

"From searching the listings to delivery, my KEH experience has been perfect. My camera and lens arrived more quickly than I could have hoped for and were in even better condition than I thought they'd be. I cannot recommended KEH highly enough. Excellent service, excellent product."

"Couldn't ask for better service!"

"The Pentax 67 camera strap arrived within 3-4 days, its condition as advertised -- E+. It's a very useful accessory and I'm quite satisfied with the buying experience on your website. Thank you. "

"my camera is not shipped up till now."

Share KEH Camera's store rating

KEH Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

KEH Camera is a merchant member
KEH Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.