• Address: 4900 Highlands Parkway SE, Smyrna, GA
    • Contact: sales@KEH.com
    • Phone: (770) 333-4200
    • Customer Support: (770) 333-4200
    • Business Hours: 8:30am-7pm (Monday-Friday), 10am - 4pm (Saturday)
    • Fax: (770) 333-4242

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Easy trade in process...top dollar paid for my trade in lenses...knowledgeable and helpful staff...my "new to me" lens was in pristine condition. Thanks for a flawless transaction!"

"the 5D mkii was EX+ externally as graded. however the sensor and viewfinder optics were very dirty. i ended up having to pay $244 to have it cleaned, at which time they had to replace the lcd window and electronics.

so overall i'm not very happy

"Good service, lens looks like its in good shape and has performed very well. KEH comes through again. "

ZML

"My last purchase was spotmeter Minolta M. It is in EX+ condition, operate accurate and good price."

"the camera was recieved in 2 or 3 days in excellent shape."

"From searching the listings to delivery, my KEH experience has been perfect. My camera and lens arrived more quickly than I could have hoped for and were in even better condition than I thought they'd be. I cannot recommended KEH highly enough. Excellent service, excellent product."

"Couldn't ask for better service!"

"The Pentax 67 camera strap arrived within 3-4 days, its condition as advertised -- E+. It's a very useful accessory and I'm quite satisfied with the buying experience on your website. Thank you. "

"my camera is not shipped up till now."

"I spoke with Mike at the time of ordering, I wanted a Canon EOS Elan 7E, I was told one was in stock, I was charged for one, the invoice showed that I had ordered the Elan 7E, the packaging (zip lock baggy) in which the camera came in stated said it was an Elan 7E, however, the camera inside of the baggy was NOT an Elan 7E, it was a Canon EOS Elan. At that point your representatives knew that they were NOT sending the requested item ordered, a phone call or some type of contact should have been made to the customer advising them of that, instead of shipping and hoping to fool the customer. Not a way to do business. Quite honestly, I will be very reluctant to order in the future, but your prices are very competitive with the market, to bad the reputation is being spoiled by filling wrong orders."

"Item as described, well packed, prompt delivery, great service."

"The lens arrived in good condition, and works fine. No complaints at all."

"The lens I purchased was in perfect condition and a great price. I would definitely buy from KEH again."

"It was quick and easy. My camera came very fast and I am very happy with my purchase."

"glad i found them. can't wait to find lots more great things."

KEH Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

KEH Camera is a merchant member
KEH Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.