• Rating 9.50/10 26 reviews

Joshua James Jewellery is not a merchant member
    Joshua James Jewellery does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Joshua James Jewellery contact information

• 1
  • 2

"Very happy with my purchase...everything was straight forward and easy to order...Excellent delivery...1st Class."

"Excellant site and great choice of jewellery"

"I have been using Joshua James for a couple of years now. The quality of products and speed of delivery is second to none."

"Very fast delivery, great communication, fantastic service! Thank you! "

"Very speedy delivery. Happy to use Joshua James again in the future."

"Fantastic, speedy service, perfect!!!"

"Ordered several things from Joshua James generally very speedy the only time I had an issue was over xmas when I ordered something which was sent direct from the supplier. It took longer to arrive than I anticipated but in fairness to JJ they did keep me informed. Ordered lots of Nomination charms and they have always arrived within 2 days and i have always been given a discount code of 5% off so cheaper than other sources would highly recommend"

"This is a great site to order Trollbeads from. There is a good selection to chose from and delivery is speedy and free. They also offer a loyalty rewards scheme which is an added bonus. I will definitely use again."

"Excellent choice of products, good prices and fast delivery. I shall be using again and again"

modified review This review was modified by racheltay on February 09 2011 07:23:34 AM

"I placed and order with Joshua James, the website said that both items were in stock but it turned out one was out of stock. I was notified straight away and given the option to change my order if I wanted, which I though was fantastic, I didn't mind that my item was out of stock, it was just after Christmas and the bad weather had effected everyone.

I would definately recommend this website to anyone who wears Nomination jewellry *****

"Marks out of 10 0!, placed an order both items listed as in stock 48 hours later told one item out of stock please reply with alternative this was done within 45 mins no response! 6 days later one item arrived the alternative product did not called and was told alternative not in stock either my reply went into a SPAM file which is only checked when they can be bothered but they know emails go in there!! my order has a query on it they take a phone number courtesy tells me if no reply to a query CHECK THE SPAM FOLDER or call customer regardless of how many orders you are getting helps build customer loyalty fist time customer last time customer you want something from them for christmas order it in July might be sorted in time "