Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10

2016-04-25

"Jomashop is well organized , the prices are very responsible , processing the order was excellent."

This review was modified by alaanagib on April 25 2016 11:37:55 AM

Best website ever

"Jomashop is an amazing website with awesome deals! "

This review was modified by Aliciababygirl on April 25 2016 11:13:09 AM

Movado museum

"Nice watch with affordable price. Will do business again!"

This review was modified by HaiDao on April 25 2016 11:06:53 AM

really cheap, and fast.

"i bought tag heuer aquaracer at jomashop, it was really fast and cheap. so next time, i'll buy another watch at jomashop "

This review was modified by Prokion08 on April 25 2016 10:54:51 AM

Very Low price ever

"This website is amazing. Good Quality and best service. I ordered a Digital Gucci Watch and I saved around $670.00 dollars. Incredible price and the good thing it is original. I ordered the watch on 04/04/16 and I received it on 04/06/16. I love it "

This review was modified by daybelishernz on April 25 2016 09:58:06 AM

Best prices

"I wanted to buy watches for my whole family and I was looking everywhere for the least prices and I found jomashop! Great Price, Legitimate Watches and Fast Delivery options. What else one needs more than this. "

This review was modified by hardik7890 on April 25 2016 09:23:03 AM

Shih

"good,good,good,good,good,good."

This review was modified by 90036 on April 25 2016 09:18:18 AM

Amazing!!!!

"I've been with Jomashop for 3 years now and not even once I had a bad experience with them!
The watches are 100% real and are in great condition.
Definitely recommend them to everyone if you want to save money.

Great watches

"I was really impressed with the selection and prices of all your watches. When I had to deal with customer service when calling not at all impressed. I talked to a young gentlemen about shipping and other questions he acted like he did not want to be there and very rude. The return process **** . I have never heard of getting a special form filled out then sending it back. Had to jump through many hoops before I could send back. I do not think I will be ordering from u again. Please work on customer service. "

Stellar Service

"I purchased Fossil watch for my girlfriend a few weeks ago. The order process was fast and seamless. I received a quick confirmation of my order, followed by a shipping e-mail and an on-time delivery a few days after.
I would definitely recommend Jomashop to my friends and will use the website myself again.

This review was modified by Romanyuk on April 25 2016 08:33:07 AM

Super fast shipment!!!

"Super fast shipping to Russia.
Luxury watches as described.
Best price.
Highly recommend!

This review was modified by GresSN on April 25 2016 08:11:35 AM

2016-04-25

Amazing prices and quick shipping!

"I found an awesome watch here for half of its retail price and received it two days later - and I'm several states away! Would highly recommend vendor and am planning on shopping here again."

This review was modified by Ludaa on April 25 2016 08:11:00 AM

Excellent experience!

"When u spend so much money,you have expectations. Jomashop absolutely delivered. The product (tagheuer watch) was exactly as described, in all original packaging with warranty, great return policy should we have needed it and very timely delivery with tracking. Would definitely order from them again."

This review was modified by Lynnlake1 on April 25 2016 07:52:03 AM

2016-04-25

I've been ordering from here for over 10 years!

"Great place to order watches. I've never had a problem. Definitely the lowest prices around."

This review was modified by pjohal209 on April 25 2016 07:25:08 AM

2016-04-25

Good gear, good prices, and fast shipping

"I got exactly what I wanted at a good price. Thanks!!!"

This review was modified by raydoo71 on April 25 2016 07:20:32 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.