Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10

Great

"My watch came in and it was way cheaper than Amazon. So cheaper price for the same product? Definitely a win."

This review was modified by cmoser93 on February 08 2016 09:09:25 AM

Happy Hubby

"The Item bought on Jomashop was for my husbands birthday. He had wanted this watch for a long time but it was always so expensive until I saw it on Jomashop. Their excellent pricing got my attention but it seemed a little to good to be true so I checked out the company. Jomashop has an excellent BBB rating and Affirm financed the purchase at a good rate so I took the chance. I am very pleased with how it all worked. The shipment was fast and I was so excited to actually get it that I couldn't resist giving it to my husband the day it came in (even though his birthday was still three days away). My husband was so surprised that he truly got what he wanted when he wasn't even expecting it and I had one of the best online purchase experiences of my life. Thanks Jomashop...customer for life."

This review was modified by giggsforme on February 08 2016 08:29:07 AM

Great Service

"I ordered a Michele watch and it is beautiful. The shipping was fast. I was hesitant at first because I had never ordered from Jomashop, but very happy I took the risk!
Order #M1236993

This review was modified by jmc2016 on February 08 2016 07:35:50 AM

2016-02-08

Best selection and pricing!

"Great website, best pricing and selection. Ordered a Seiko Chronograph and was packaged safely and securely. "

This review was modified by Jassar on February 08 2016 07:02:57 AM

2016-02-08

Great transaction! Highly Recommend!

"I was hesitant to make a large purchase from a previously unknown/unheard of website. After researching the product extensively, they had the best price I could find so I decided to take a leap and give it a try. The transaction was great! I received the item in less than a week and it came via USPS so I did not have to make sure I was home for delivery etc. I am very pleased with the authentic product that I got and would recommend giving Jomashop a try."

This review was modified by whosaidit on February 08 2016 07:00:02 AM

2016-02-08

Will definitely buy again!

"I was looking for a good priced Movado and viola ! I got a welcome discount and the shipping was free and fast! Will definitely be shopping here again! "

2016-02-08

!he ONLY place to shop for watches!

"I've ordered everything from Movado to Tissot and Tags from here. Everyone was authentic and came with original packaging and a 2 year warranty. Great service, great selection, great prices, great company. My ONLY shop now for wrist wear!! Thanks Jomashop!! "

This review was modified by kapisce on February 08 2016 07:02:51 AM

2016-02-08

Fantastic product, quick delivery!

"I ordered the Kate Spade Gramercy watch with a mother of pearl dial from Jomashop. I could not find this exact watch anywhere else, and the price was great! The product arrived quickly and in neat packaging. I especially liked the thank you note included in the packaging.

Overall, I had a great experience with Jomashop and would definitely purchase from them again!

This review was modified by Laurenem on February 08 2016 06:44:49 AM

Buzz level 5

"I've bought a few watches from these guys, first class service, top class selection, unbeatable prices."

This review was modified by k9icular on February 08 2016 06:42:32 AM

2016-02-07

Very good price and fast shipping, but little inconvenience

"I bought "Ferragamo Tie" at a good price. And I received the product in only two days!!

I was very satisfied to Jomashop's service.

But I have two dissatisfaction.

I requested Gift Message card for my friend, but the inside of the box didn't contain only tie, not message card :(. and didn't contain the case of my ties!!
It's ferragamo tie and I think it's luxury items. But Jomashop send to me only ties, not cases.
It was gift :(
I found the cases of the ties with my own values.

This review was modified by sspiegel on February 07 2016 06:27:34 AM

2016-02-05

Good service

"I recived my order ontime and genuine accurate excellent quality."

This review was modified by Beannguyen on February 05 2016 04:19:50 PM

2016-02-05

Very satisfied, great price selection and super fast shipping!

"I was looking for an Tissot watch for my father for a milestone birthday and once I found the model I wanted I googled it to look for deals. Jomashop came up in the results and had it on an amazing sale. I had not heard of them so I always like to call and speak to a real person. I called them twice to ask questions and spoke with 2 different reps who were both very knowledgeable. They were very helpful, and gave me good advice about shipping because I was considering paying a bit extra for priority shipping. They explained the extra cost is what UPS charges, they don't add on to it I ended up not paying extra and still received the watch in 2 days and in time for the birthday! (I do happen to be close to their warehouse but they ship fast.)
I am definitely going to shop here again!

Fast shipping but..

"I ordered Daniel Wellington watch for women.

It was fast shipping but sent USED item.

I dont know if somebody returned but they

Should exchage the leather strap to hide the trace.

Unfortunately i have to leave out of the country so i

couldnt return this item.

Be sure.

Got what I wanted

"This was my second attempt to try Jomashop, and I am happy that the shipment arrived on time unlike the previous time when I had to cancel my order as it was getting delayed because of the non-availability of some of the goods I ordered for.
Thanks Jomashop,but would like to make one suggestion if you accept that and that is:
USPS is not a very convenient and preferred mode of shipment to" Kingdom of Saudi Arabia"
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Darshan

This review was modified by dktarkesh on February 04 2016 02:01:26 PM

Tissot purchase

"My first time purchasing a watch for my significant other as a birthday gift. I am no watch expert so I spent some time comparing reviews, prices, pictures, and decided on Jomashop, which was a good
choice. Shipping was fast, accurate, and the watch looks better in real life. I would buy from them
again.

This review was modified by isblle88 on February 04 2016 08:14:41 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.