Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

"Great price...quick delivery. No complaints!"

"Their price is fair, They ship the package on time; also the shipped mine in its original manufacturing pack which is very beautiful. the have a good costumer service. I am satisfied that had some business with them."

"Super fast delivery, watch looks perfect! I will certainly buy from again, they're my new go to shop for watches!"

This review was modified by Drtre6413 on November 23 2015 02:03:04 PM

"I love this site--up to date inventory, clean, easy to search and filter. Fast shipping and great prices."

"it's good, but i don't think i want to share my mailbox."

This review was modified by kemoji on November 23 2015 01:02:41 PM

"I bought 13 watches all were good 5 star"

"In my opinion JOMASHOP is the best seller of watches instead other shops (amazon, ebay etc).
I recommend this seller for my friends. Best prices, flexible sale policy, fast delivery are advanages of my choice.

This review was modified by stoiksto on November 23 2015 10:33:29 AM

"Shopping with Jomashop was by far the very best experience that I have had with when buying a watch. Their prices, customer service, professionalism, and quick shipping are second to none. I will be looking to Jomashop first when looking for my next watch."

"Saw a Seiko watch on Jomashop, ordered it and got the shipment in 5 days. The watch looks great on me. Wish to do more business with Jomeshop in future."

This review was modified by doradavid on November 23 2015 09:18:44 AM

"Amazing prices that cannot be found anywhere else, at least online. Fast processing of orders; I received it in 3 days even when using the free shipping. The packaging was perfect.
For items that were not available in stock, Jomashop informed me immediately. When I requested cancellation of the items that were not in stock, they honored my request in no time and refunded me on the spot. With this experience that I had with them, I am not sure I will have reasons to shop online anywhere else, except if they do not have the item that I would be looking for.

This review was modified by fmatiyat on November 23 2015 09:21:14 AM

"Quick and easy search, great price, delivered in just a few days. We will definitely continue to use this company! "

"They have awesome prices and awesome watches. Fast shipping and courteous sales and customer service reps. "

"First i have to say prices are great, i am coming from Europe and for a watch here on Jomashop included international shipping i have save 35 euro compere to the prices of the same watch in Europe stores.

Ordering is simple, pick and pay no much to say here.

So my user score is:

- Price 5/5
- Ordering/navigation/payment system 5/5

My recommendation for everyone who search for a nice watch whether your budget is under 200 or over 5000.

This review was modified by Davor86 on November 23 2015 04:01:55 PM

"Excellent product with the excellent price.The shipping spend is much more faster then I thought.This is a wonderful shopping experience."

This review was modified by Agridoce on November 23 2015 07:59:46 AM

"Great prices and incredibly fast shipping. Will be doing business with them again!"

This review was modified by ormond311 on November 23 2015 07:49:51 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.