Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

2016-08-21

I was happy with Jomashop!!!!!

"I was happy with Jomashop . The delivery of products was quick and quality care . Jomashop will be my first choice for online shopping ."

This review was modified by RAFAHEL on August 21 2016 05:04:13 PM

2016-08-21

good website, great warranty, greater prices

"I was able to purchase my Citizen watch without issue at a price that beat all other sites on Google Shopping. The website was easy to use and offered excellent suggestions. Easy warranty registration!"

This review was modified by uconnjl on August 21 2016 05:08:42 PM

Jammin with jomashop

"I found an advertisement on dealnews for a black Michael Kors clutch...it directed me to jomashop! I'm so happy it did, for less than $40 I have my black wristlet clutch to use for my gloss and gum for my upcoming wedding in January!"

This review was modified by Sexeeshe03 on August 21 2016 03:56:59 PM

Fanstatic!

"I'm very happy to shopping on Jomashop website. It was too easy to use and check out easily more than any websites. I 've a great time to see and choose which watches I like without worrying about the high price. The shipping time is exactly time I need . Thanik you very much!"

Didn't receive the order

"Didnt receive my order. Really very sad about it. Customer care is doig all they can to get my no dey refunded back to me. They said it was dropped at my door step but never received it. I do hope I am refunded soonest. I am giving customer care 3 stars because they are trying to be helpful. Thank you "

2016-08-19

Best Price for High Quality!!

"I was shocked to find the same watch I was thinking about paying $1200 for on Jomashop for $700!! Quick delivery with beautiful packaging! "

This review was modified by amanpreetk23 on August 19 2016 08:49:16 PM

LOVE JOMASHOP!

"I bought a Daniel Wellington for nearly half the retail price! Such a great selection and quality."

This review was modified by mspector on August 19 2016 03:26:02 PM

2016-08-19

Beautiful watch for a steal..

"Purchased a fossil automatic and it came out to be better the picture. I am actually pleasantly surprised to see that if I dont wear the watch for 9 to 12 hours, it keeps on ticking without winding. "

Excellent!

"Very good quality, genuine watch with original box. Best price, fast shipping."

2016-08-19

Great customer service and wonderful product!

"I purchased Movado watch and Montblanc key chain. This is first time I ever tried Jomashop and I am glad I gave a chance. Right after I placed the order, I realized I mistakenly placed shipping address as billing address and billing as a shipping. I called jomashop next day and customer service representative fixed problem right away. Shipping was fast, products came in as expected. I will be shopping at Jomashop again :)"

This review was modified by Sohee81 on August 19 2016 04:40:57 PM

Good Quality!

"I was shopping for an DW watch and I was concerned that I might not get an authentic DW watch after reading so many reviews on various sites. Finally I chose Jomashop as many people recommended that the DW here is authentic. I like the quality of the watch. The watch is well protected for shipping. I would definitely come to Jomashop if i need to buy another watch. I also interacted with the customer service on my order status and the shop replied on time. "

This review was modified by chicagochaos on August 18 2016 05:16:08 PM

Watch's galore

"The service at Jomashop was great! I returned a Skagen watch and my credit was refunded promptly. I then saw a DW watch I loved and bought it with a pair of Ray Bans for my hubby's BDay, which arrived in less than a week. I still love my watch and my hubby loves his shades. It was a total win, win! "

2016-08-18

Great place to buy watches.

"Jomashop has a great selection of watches and low prices. I've bought 2 very nice automatic Swiss watches from them and their service is outstanding. The watches arrive in their original boxes, and documentation. No doubt on the authenticity of the pieces. The prices are great. Very satisfied with the watches. I highly recommend Jomashop."

This review was modified by luismar on August 18 2016 01:48:47 PM

Very fast shipping!

"I live in Quebec, Canada and I received my Daniel Wellington watch not even 2 weeks after I order it! The watch is perfect and as I expected:) I recommand Jomashop ! "

2016-08-18

NOMOS for less. Great and responsive customer service!

"Purchased a NOMOS Tangomat GMT, I couldn't believe how well it was packaged! Like the box was the length of my forearm! 100% authentic, for 25% off, no tax, free shipping, and Affirm Credit to put off paying for it for a month or so? What more could you ask for?"

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.