Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

101% SATISFIED

"I PURCHASED TIME PIECES SEVERAL TIMES IN JOMASHOP.COM AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WELL SATSFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS AND THE PRICES. I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE."

This review was modified by SSANDOVA4 on January 05 2017 10:09:01 AM

The Best Is Yet To Come

"Two of my dress watches were destroyed in the flood waters of Hurricane Katrina. Very excited to finally be able to afford to purchase both. Site easily would have gotten 5 stars but the one watch that I chose first had to be back ordered. So I selected another Brand and it was delivered in 2 days. Love it! "

This review was modified by IsaacWilliams on January 05 2017 08:30:32 AM

Surprise! Surprise!!

"Great Pricing, Great product, and arrived on time as promised. This was my first experience with Jamashop and I am satisfied with their Service. I will shop again if I need another watch. "

This review was modified by Watchuwant on January 05 2017 07:58:13 AM

2017-01-05

Great price, Speedy delivery!

"Recently purchased a Movado Bold during the holidays. It shipped very quickly and I received it sooner than I expected. I was also able to track it almost immediately and Joma continued to send shipping updates. Watch arrived safe in its packaging and was authentic and just as described. Happy price, happy wife!"

Watch out now!

"Great selection, reseasonalble price, fast shipping. I wish customer service Would have been more helpful. I wanted a certain watch but different band and no one wanted to assist me. They wanted to sell as is or not even sell me the band I wanted so I could switch it later. Sometimes I wish these businesses would go the extra mile to satisfy the customer. "

This review was modified by Taylorlionel on January 05 2017 07:03:21 AM

Warning

"If you love timepieces (I call them) THIS IS NOT THE SITE FOR YOU!!! Everyday I'm on here looking for a different timepiece to purchase because the price and discounts are so attractive! Shipping is ridiculously fast! Customer service is easy. The selections are many and for all price range. The only problem is, if you have a love for timepieces your going to need restraints... for the love of your bank account!! Lol I love this site!"

This review was modified by Nakeil on January 05 2017 06:47:24 AM

Good prices, Quick Processing & Shipping

"Ordered Friday and Delivered on Saturday, can't ask for much quicker than that!"

Couldn't be happier

"The site is easy to navigate with beautiful watches and descriptions. The guaranteed delivery by Christmas was easily met by this company. Also the price of the items is better than most other companies I have researched. The packaging is also phenomenal and comes with everything you would expect if purchasing from a retail store. "

This review was modified by ba13y13ea12 on January 05 2017 07:17:28 AM

2017-01-05

Good Price Watch - Customer Service could be more speedy - UPS (delivery agent) service room for improvement

"I purchased a watch from Jomashop in mid December, and also raised a query following the purchase, it took customer service 3 days to reply, wasn't too long, but could be better. Online replies within 48 hours would be ideal.

Then as i am overseas and over the tax free limit, i had to pay duty. No fault of Jomashop, its delivery agent ( UPS ) could have handled this payment better by leaving messages on my phone to callback rather than dialing 2 short rings leaving the customer to guess who the caller is and this was continuous for over a week. To that i would expect better service from an international brand like UPS.

2017-01-05

Great selection and awesome price

"Bought two watches, one IWC and one Raymond Weil.
Both watches came within days.

A huge selection and a discount rate (in my case 50 %) compared to the shop on the street is a further strong reason to be a regular customer of Joma Shop.

Strongly recommended from my end.

This review was modified by Bremser on January 05 2017 01:04:38 AM

Worth its price

"I have bought fossil fs4487 which is very good and we like a lot"

Worst Customer Service Ever

"I ordered a purse as a gift for Christmas. I made my order primarily because of their December 23rd delivery date guarantee which I later discovered after processing my order that "didn't apply" to my address. The order was suppose to get there by the December 27th, when it didn't arrive, I called customer service to find out what was the problem and they suggested that I should call the post office instead of resolving the issues with their shipping department themselves. They also alleged that the address was correct. After a frustrating conversation with the customer rep I decided to call USPS (waited an hour on hold) to find out that the address was wrongfully labeled by Jomashop. I went online (live chat) to discuss the information USPS had provided with the customer rep and he insisted the address was correct and that's all he did again and again. They never offered any sort of credit or expedited shipping or any sort of apology for anything that happened with this order. "

This review was modified by klamargarita on January 04 2017 03:45:20 PM

Great experience

"Everything went well with my purchase of the IWC watch would buy a Rolex next off Jomashop"

2017-01-04

Authentic watches at the best prices!

"I ordered an iwc watch from jomashop and was very pleased with the whole experience. The watch was brand new with all the protective stickers intact, unlike the watches at the dealerships where hundreds of people have already tried the watches before some one buys it. Jomashop does give a 2 year warranty for most of its products but the only catch is that the warranty is not from the manufacturer but through jomashop itself. So if somthing goes wrong, jomashop is going to fix it rather than the manufacturer. So if you think paying about 10 to 15% less is more important for you than to get the authetic dealer warranty, than this is a great place to by authetic watches."

2017-01-04

This place is a treasure for Jomashop!!

"Love this store! I bought a amazing watch at great prices last time! And I found 3 more lovely items I'll go get again soon!"

This review was modified by Nicole_C on January 04 2017 09:15:51 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.