Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10

beautiful watch

"These two watches are really beautiful, I like them very much, and the price is good, due to I use the coupon for $20 off when reach to $300. But the receipt didn't send with the watches for this order, already send mail to service, not get the answer yet, please check it."

This review was modified by 38888874 on May 23 2016 02:33:52 PM

PRICE!!

"Overall a very good website. I was origanlly going to pay $195 for a diesel watch but in this website I only got it for $108!! I highly recommend using jomashp!"

This review was modified by JoeMama21 on May 23 2016 02:17:12 PM

Excellent online watch store

"Jomashop offers a wide selection of watches at a very low discount price. The shipping is always quick and watches received are in excellent conditions as described. "

2016-05-23

Best price and service around!

"Jomashop has definitely got one of the fastest processing and shipping times around. They were super quick to respond to my order and their prices were the best in the market. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by Hadisha12 on May 23 2016 12:34:07 PM

great shopping experience

"ordered it with morther's day coupon. the glass is pretty good as far as i expected."

This review was modified by yixin28 on May 23 2016 12:45:41 PM

2016-05-23

Lost watch, still waiting for the case to be solved

"My watch was said to be delivered to my parcel locker but I never got a key. Got in touch with them several times and they just opened a case to investigate about a week after I first contacted them. Will update the review once I hear back from them. Not impressed with the speed of solving issue."

This review was modified by phanh12b1 on May 23 2016 10:32:40 AM

Great experience!

"My order was correct, cheaper than their competitors and quickly delivered. This was my second order from them and both were a good experience. Will definitely order again in the future. Thank you."

2016-05-23

"It was very fast order and I am satisfied and also very trustfull"

This review was modified by Smyr on May 23 2016 09:52:32 AM

Spot on !

"Can't beat the prices! Guaranteed authenticity put my concerns to rest.
I will definitely shop here again !

Better than retail store

"No hassle or worry. Price beats retailers!"

This review was modified by SheriffBart on May 23 2016 10:07:12 AM

happy customer

"i am satisfied with the services of jomashop. they always inform me about my order Via email. when i will be shipped. first time i ordered from jomashop but definetely i will be regular customer of jomashop. i purchased 11 watches with jomashop in one shot. if jomashop provides me that type of services them i will be the regular customer of jomashop.

warm regards
prabhat

The best price

"I found the best price in a watch to my wife "

This review was modified by Boutiquevag on May 23 2016 09:32:59 AM

Thanks Jomashop!

"I bought Victorinox Maverick Chronograph Green Dial Green Silicone Men's Watch 241694. Very good watch! Fast shipping! Thanks!"

This review was modified by EugenBeck on May 23 2016 09:15:17 AM

Thanks

"I bought a watch brand Kate Spode for my wife and I was impressed by the Surpise it cheaper and faster in conductivity is my observation that the store often gives the prices do not compete.
and thank them

This review was modified by eana2k on May 23 2016 09:08:36 AM

Good product

"The ground shipping is not fast, it should use better shipping when buy things more than thousand."

This review was modified by jethone on May 23 2016 09:00:19 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.