JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

"fast ,easy,and convenient shopping way,i recommended it to my friend,and i'm sure i will shop at here again in the future"

"I bought a watch for my wife. Price was about 40% of MSRP and cheaper than any place else. Prompt shipping. I will buy from them again."

"The prices here are way better than any where else. Will shop with joma shop again."

"great watch . elegant. and simple

victorinox watch is amazing company.

next i will buy other watch victorinox watch on joma shop.

"It's a really strong & stable feeling when shopping with Jomashop. The product are as the same with the order, brand new & full box but always look fantastic in reality when it's on my hand. I bought 3 items from here and definitely will do more deal with you in the future. Big Thanks!!!"

"About 2weeks ago, I bought a gucci man's watch for my husband. Best price, good watch made me happy. Yesterday I recived it and it made me happy. But although fast shipping service, the delivery needed almost a week. I didn't see the deliveryed date when I ordered.
I think there was no information about that. I just knew "your fast shipping". So I had to check the tracking number, also could know my delivered date. Except this, I am satisfied with your sales.

"Excellent price, excellent serivce"

"Love the watch and quick shipment. No problems at all. Best purchase I have made in years."

"Excellent service !! The product and the overall experience was excellent too"

"I saw an item on Jomashop's Website, called to confirmed that it was in stock, ordered the item online, and received it very quickly. No problems at all. I would do business with Jomashop again."

"Excelent Service, Excelent Price"

"A return customer, best price, new product, great service, and very pleased."

"Fast delivery and good following-up service. The watch is in good packing and quite nice."

"Good selection, decent price, fast delivery. Has a good reputation for selling genuine watches at a discount price - my experience confirmed that. One minor complaint - I found another website selling the same watch for $50 cheaper. I asked Jomashop to match the price, but they refused. Offered me a $10 discount instead. Why claim a price match policy if you don't honor it? I ended up still buying from Jomashop because of their faster shipping and better reputation. "

"The watch I bought is very beautiful and just the same as I expected. I am satisfied with this item and the service of Jomashop."

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.