Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10

2016-06-22

Rare Find Citizen Watch at a great price!

"After have my Raymond Weil stop working after only two years, I was in search of a new watch that would not require battery changes. I was able to find a three watches that fit my criteria. I selected the Citizen BL1259-51X. It as been a great watch, however you must following the instructions for setting the calendar. The watch was delivered in seven calendar days as promised and was a great value.

When I sent Jomashop customer service a question, the responded in less than 24 hours. My over all experience was positive and I would and have recommended this site to others.

2016-06-22

Good company to deal with.

"First time I've ordered from Jomashop and I'm not disappointed. The price of the watch was very reasonable, fast shipping, quality product, and great communications. I would definitely do business with them again. "

VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE IN JOMASHOP

"I am from Ecuador, and still living in this country, smoothly my shopping online where sent my products to my address in Miami, but is also fabulous to know they have shipments to other countries outside the United States, Jomashop, the products are 100% guaranteed and genuine, I can always recommend Jomashop as a store and secure company."

This review was modified by nestorjose on June 22 2016 01:52:15 PM

2016-06-22

I like it a lotttttttt!!!!

"I had a bad experience with my first order. I`ve waited for 2 months for Jomashop to get the back order for the watch and I planned going out of the country over the summer. So I have to cancel the order and ordered another watch that is in stock. I paid for 2nd day shipping just to get the watch before I leave the country. I got this order on the next day I placed the order right before I leave U.S.. I`m satisfied with the 2nd watch I ordered, but it is still a little sad that I didn't get the watch that I always wanted due to the long time period of waiting for the back order. I hope they can improve more on the back order.
About the second order, I like the watch a lot and I got it with a good price. I`ve seen the same watch on the outlets and its 3800$ after tax. But I got the same watch for $1500 plus there is no tax on any state out of NY. I`m very happy about it.
Another thing that Jomashop needs to improve is the custome service and payment. I got out from work very late, the service number is only available on certain among of time that I can't make a call during work. I prefer to have a online chat, but sometime the online chat is not available for some reason. I had such hard time finishing the payment with my foreign card. I hope they can accept foreign card in the future. That would be really nice!!!

This review was modified by selenaying on June 22 2016 11:44:58 AM

Very happy with Jomashop

"I have been looking at this particular watch for the past 2 years on Amazon. Didn't think that I could afford it until I found it on Jomashop.com. I got the watch I wanted at a super great price. I can't be more happier. I plan to do more business with them, and I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants the same high quality items, but at a great price."

This review was modified by miamidfan83 on June 22 2016 11:18:35 AM

Satisfaction on all ends

"I recently purchased a Hamilton watch from Jomashop and was not disappointed. It had shipped by the next day and before the week was over I already had it in my possession. It was packaged very well, and the watch itself was in perfect condition. I definitely plan to buy from Jomashop in the future. "

This review was modified by luis52 on June 22 2016 11:01:43 AM

2016-06-22

Jomashop Beats Amazon On Price!!!!!

"I bought a Oris Pro DiverDate from Jomashop. It was a watch I've wanted for some time. Watch retails for $2900, most brick and mortar shops sell it for $2200, Amazon had it listed for $1527, but there was tax and shipping. Jomashop matched the price and shipped it for free (plus there was no tax!!!!). They saved me over $100 versus the Amazon price. In addition, they have an amazing selection of watches, in my opinion one of the best selections on the web. I can't say enough good things about them, I'm VERY, VERY satisfied!!!! The watch showed up via UPS, all the packaging, perfectly packaged brand new watch. I'm not sure why anyone would pay full retail for a watch when Jomashop is available. Also, while I HATE junk mail, their emails are really good and there is lots of variation in terms of new sales, so if you don't buy now, get on their mailing list, they have deals throughout the year that are really good..."

This review was modified by DoctorLeap on June 22 2016 10:53:10 AM

Awesome deal

"i got very good deal of watches.."

This review was modified by guptaoptom on June 22 2016 10:37:43 AM

Beautiful Hamilton Watch, Thank you Jomashop

"I love Hamilton timepieces and recently purchased another one as a gift. The whole process was very easy and my product arrived when stated. I highly recommend Jomashop for genuine watches at very reasonable prices."

This review was modified by cjohnson6436 on June 22 2016 10:06:49 AM

buying with confidence

"Jomashop.com always delivers authentic watches at an acceptable rate. I can trust this site. Shipping is always fast with in stock items. I love jomashop!"

This review was modified by jonjond5 on June 22 2016 10:04:03 AM

Good service

"Watch came in good condition. Prompt and fast e-mail confirmations and responses. Package arrived on time. Great prices relative to other sites."

This review was modified by Zykiri on June 22 2016 09:47:49 AM

2016-06-22

Fast shipping, cheapest price for the watch I was looking for

"Fast shipping, my watch arrived in perfect conditiion within 3 days of my order. They also had the cheapest price for the watch I was looking for and was easy to use. "

This review was modified by tsunamiwind6490 on June 22 2016 09:32:38 AM

Excellent delivery

"Good deal and excellent delivery time frame . Easy order process . Will buy again from this site."

Highly recommended

"-reasonable price for branded items
-fast shipping
-excellent service
Worth to buy from Jomashop..Thumbs up!

This review was modified by Htet on June 22 2016 08:14:09 AM

2016-06-22

Long awaited wish fulfilled through Jomashop.com

"Very happy with Jomashop deals and easy shopping process. Happy to own my new citizen eco-drive watch at a very good discounted price along with 2 years of full warranty from Jomashop. Highly recommended for all the watch lovers/watch collectors to shop here. Satisfied with their shipping and services."

This review was modified by adapur87 on June 22 2016 08:11:17 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.