Store Information Store Info
Jomashop Coupons
  • Rating 9.00/10 3,690 reviews

Jomashop is a merchant member
    Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Jomashop contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

All 3,701 Customer Reviews

"Great customer service. Very helpful. Fast shipping. Great watch. I will definitely be ordering again!!"

"The Jomashop, low price, discount, fast delivery, and service is very good also."

"EXCELLENT! WILL DEFINATELY DO BUSINESS AGAIN!!!"

"Regarding #832369 order number.
Wow! Jomashop.com sure made everything easy and convienient ( hope i spelled it correctly). First the item was priced very aggressivly second the shipping was included and third it was delivered as promised. What more can I ask for? This was the first time I used Jomashop.com and I will certainly use them again!

"Very competitive prices and a large selection to choose from. Shipped almost immediately and packaged nicely. Great company to transact with."

"Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Chronograph on watch did not function properly when I received it. They made me pay for shipping to send it back under an RMA. I didn't hear from them for weeks(or receive a replacement) so I finally wrote them. I was told the watch was being repaired. A few weeks later still no watch, I write them again and they say the watch is still in the shop. After 2 months I receive the watch and THE CHRONOGRAPH STILL DOESN'T WORK. I write them again explaining that the repair was not done. They respond with a link to the manufacturer saying they have a 1 year warranty and to take it up with them! If Jomashop was not going to replace a defective device(like they should have in the first place) why didn't they save me 3 months and send me to the manufacturer for warranty repairs? Terrible customer service. I will never purchase from Jomashop again."

"so good.
I love this shop~!!!

"I was very pleased with the quality of the watch I ordered. Also with the shopping time and packaging.

I WILL be ordering from Jomashop again.

"Great selection with some of the best pricing on the internet. I've purchased several watches from them now, and I've been extremely satisfied every time!"

"I really like my Movado leather band watch, the shipping from jomashop is fast. They also sent a return label to you that makes me feel really convenient. I will shop in this store again. "

"Im a frequent costumer of Jomashop.com, the Flash Sales prices are amazing and the shipping time is no more than 2 days, im 100% satisfied with their service and products, i have no doubt this is the best online option to shop for watches."

"This is a nice shopping experience. The Le locle I bought was just $409 that best price I ever met"

"Ordered a watch for my wife's birthday. Was over 400 everywhere I looked on the web. Then saw it on Jomashop for 250 & change. Thought it was too good to be true, however the watch arrived in two business days, and was exactly what I wanted. Very impressed/will order again. "

"I already purchased 10 watches to resell. All good. I'm happy."

"HIGHLY recommend! Great service! on time,Love the product!"