Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

Good so far

"shipping fast and the quality of watch is good as advertised "

Very dependable

"Watch came brand new, box, papers, everything, just not the boutique price. Highly recommend"

This review was modified by hyperchord24 on September 20 2016 04:40:25 PM

2016-09-20

Very quick and good website for watches

"Jomashop has most of watches for a much cheaper price compare to other website. The pictures are clear and make it easier to choose.
I would recommend joma for all of my friends watches need.

Never received my order

"I ordered a watch and it was never delivered to my house. I've contacted Jomashop but they have been terribly slow in locating the watch that was supposedly sent. They haven't offered me a refund nor have they sent me another watch in the meantime. Would NOT recommend Jomashop. "

Rep reply posted Sep-20-2016

A rep from Jomashop, Jomashop, has responded

“Jomashop is sorry and would like to thank the customer for sharing their experience.

Jomashop is attempting to verify the whereabouts of the packing with the carrier.

Jomashop understands the inconveniences and will resolve the matter as soon as possible

Roee Adler
Customer Service Manager
Roee@jomashop.com

Super shop

"This is my first order. And I am very happy. \ So quickly process orders. Fast shipping. Slip in a parcel. Good photos. A detailed description of the goods. The clock itself is great. I will be ordering more and recommend to friends Jomashop.
Thank you/.

This review was modified by AnnaMikheeva on September 20 2016 11:47:15 AM

Great service and price!

"Love my watch on which I spent more $100 less than anywhere else. Shipping was fast."

2016-09-20

Misgivings about the warranty issues.

"First time order and I'm mostly satisfied. While they had the best price going on the watch I wanted, their explanation as to why a manufacturer won't honor a warranty leaves me with mixed feelings. (After all, the manufacturer still made this watch - right?) For my purchase Jomashop says they will provide the same 5 years warranty length as the manufacturer - but if you need it you won't be getting service from the place that actually made the watch.

For the low end watches this might be ok, and hopefully I will never need warranty service anyway. But no matter what the rationalization it still strikes me as odd how manufacturers will distance themselves from their own warranties if you buy at Jomashop.

This review was modified by Rickaj on September 20 2016 11:22:50 AM

Jomashop rules!

"Best price, fast shipment, correct item as ordered. The item was not damaged and was in expected condition. Will buy again from this seller."

This review was modified by chinhdinh on September 20 2016 10:45:44 AM

2016-09-20

Great pricing, Fast shipping, Great selection.

"After all the research Jomashop had the best pricing and the selection to choose from my choices. Searching or shopping on the website was easy as well as checking out. Shipping was quick. "

This review was modified by Kenneth_M on September 20 2016 10:42:32 AM

Great Service & Price

"Found the watch I was looking for at a better price that I could find anywhere else, the site was simple to navigate, the item shipped quickly, and it looks great!"

Fake sunglasses

"Ordered a set of sunglasses (Ray-Ban), and they were as fake as a six-dollar bill"

This review was modified by 123tequila on September 20 2016 10:06:19 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-22-2016

A rep from Jomashop, Jomashop, has responded

“Such a claim should be coupled with an official manufacturer's letter and not just written on a reviewing platform, this does not prove or deny the authenticity of the item.

Only the manufacturer's written letter after inspecting the item can and should be used as reference to any items authenticity !

Solid Company

"Good selection, great prices, quick delivery. I have used multiple times!"

2016-09-20

Awesome watch, fast shipping, great price!

" Like the title says awesome watch fast shipping and a great price, highly recommend shopping from Jomashop!"

Beautiful Selection and Speedy Turnaround Time

"Loved the selection of watches. Prices are unbeatable."

This review was modified by mefarrell77 on September 20 2016 09:17:20 AM

Alex

"I ordered a Citizen watch in Jomashop hope for making a present for my friend. The order was shipped in a few days. Thanks for lived up my expectations. "

This review was modified by Alex80nyc on September 20 2016 09:12:26 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.