JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10

"Jomashop is an awesome company that provides high end watches at incredible prices. Purchased a Baume & Mercier and took it in to Jared's Jewelry to have links taken out. They absolutely loved the watch as I do also. I checked for weeks and finally remembered Jomashop and got an outstanding deal!!!! Other companies were around $600 higher. Love this store!!!!

As a watch lover; I will certainly make future purchases!!! I have also made many referrals to your company for a fantastic deal!!!! So impressed with my beautiful watch!!!!! Put Jomashop on my facedbook #1114612

"excellent service! my watch was delivered faster than expected! i will certainly buy from Jomashop again-- highly recommended."

"Pricing was the best on the Internet and service was outstanding I would definitely use them again!"

" Hello there

I would like to give Jomashop a 10!!, I got a Michael Kors cross-body from them a week ago and the service was fantastic including free shipping and I got it so fast!! :), you can actually track your order online and it only took three days!!!! I am really happy with their service and the cross body it's 100% real....I recently bought 2 Michael Kors watches, oh well my boyfriend got me one and I got the other one I'm just waiting for them....I just want you to tell you to trust Jomashop and even if you are not so sure about them you can look on BBB( Better Business Bureau) and they have almost a 10! very few complaints and all resolved... I am a happy costumer and I am definitely going to buy from them again and again!! :D THANK YOU JOMASHOP!!!!! :)

Cinthya Valadez

"The watch is very nice. I help my friend choose MIDO.He told me he very like it. The shipping is in time."

"Excellent selection of watches, from inexpensive, to high end. Prices are always very competitive, and the quality they offer is wonderful. Very trustworthy company that I would gladly refer a friend to and plan to do business with in the future."

"cheaper than other online shop,and all kinds of bands can choice ,bu the website is a little confused because too many text in one page."

"Purchasing was a great experience, online and phone customer service replied promptly and clarified doubts about the product (a photo was not showing slight color differences clearly) and they shipped very quickly, particularly impressive given this was right before Christmas. And the price seemed fair.

The watch arrived next day, although the box was slightly dented. Not sure if it was UPS or poor padding.

Unfortunately the watch is running too fast, so now will have to try their warranty and will report how the experience will be. I also just moved abroad, so will also find out how the experience goes for international buyers.

"I purchased a Seiko Sportura watch a little before Christmas and got a note six days later stating they have to cancel the order as 'it is no longer available at this time'. Disappointed as it was a Christmas present.

Thinking this was an isolated incident, I ordered a Seiko Velatura watch and sure enough three days later I got the same email stating the order had to be cancelled as 'it is no longer available at this time'.

What a scam! Seems like its either a front to collect credit card information or they just keep putting out promotional ads without verifying inventory. To add to it they will send you a $5 voucher to compensate! What a joke.

Save yourself time and frustration and order off Amazon. The prices are mostly similar and sometimes a little more but at least you are guaranteed to get what you ordered.

"The website was easy to use, and the checkout was fast, and it didnt take long to get my watch."

"I was very satisfied with the price and the quick shipping."

"Everything arrived in fine working order. I requested next day delivery, and the package arrived before I received an email with the tracking number. I feel I received a good deal on the product."

"Loved my MK watch even more to find out I saved so much on it and how fast it received it! This was my first time shopping on here and it definitely won't be my last time! "

"Love this watch...very pretty and works great! Alarm is a little weak, but that is not a nec. item for us anyhow."

"Speedy service with product well-packaged. Thank you Jomashop!"

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.