Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

2016-11-29

Guaranteed authenticity, best price, and immediate shipping

"I ordered a retail $300 watch and bought it for only $175 through Jomashop. Nowhere else was selling it for cheaper, including department stores, ebay, and other online dealers. I called customer service regarding a quick question and they picked up the phone immediately and were very responsive. Upon ordering, it shipped on the same day and I received the order in California only after 3 days. Brand new and authentic, just as described. Thank you!"

Amazing deal!

"I got a great deal on a Daniel Wellington Watch for my father in law for Christmas. My husband has the same watch, and it cost 2.5 times the price! Can't wait to purchase more from Jomashop in the future."

This review was modified by maggier on November 29 2016 12:31:18 PM

Wonderful web shop !

"I ordered a watch and everything was perfect, from ordering to delivery, information, and describing the product. Congratulations ! Keep on the good services. Unfortunately the shipping costs for Europe are too high and I asked a friend from th USA to receive my delivery. Here is something to improve, you can have lots of customers over the sea if the shipping costs will be lower. I strongly recommend Jomashop."

This review was modified by Manny65 on November 29 2016 11:51:24 AM

Quality and Quantity When You Want It

"I really am happy with the speed of delivery of the watch I ordered, and the quality of the watch itself. It is a Tissot for a Christmas present, and the watch is beautiful! I cannot wait to give it to my bf. The challenge will be hiding it until Christmas! Thanks Jomashop. I will be shopping here again."

Best customer service ever

"Overall it was a smooth transaction: product is 100% authentic; fast shipping; customer service above the standards of ecommerce...special thanks to Rina!"

2016-11-29

unbeatable price!!! Hard to find watch in stock!

"Better price than the Caribbean! Awesome watch that was hard to find. Excellent customer service! Fast shipping! Highly recommend!!!"

This review was modified by trippz on November 29 2016 11:17:24 AM

Secret Santa!

"Jomashop is a terrific place! I found the best pricing on my items and the couple of times I spoke to Jomashop associates, they were very professional and courteous. I highly recommend them to any one."

2016-11-29

" Great Prices & Great Service "

"I was very impressed with the shipping care of my product and speed of processing my order. The real time email notifications as the product was on it's way to my home. I order a watch for a gift and everything was exactly as described. Thanks Jomashop for your awesome competitive pricing and fast shipping! "

2016-11-29

the best deal I have found

"I am an online buyer since 2010. For more than 6 year, I have had a lot of experience in buying online stuff. Last month, my friend asked me to buy this necklace online. I found many deal on many website such as amazon, ebay, macys, ... however, I eventually stopped at jomashop.com and found out that the cheapest price of this necklace is on jomashop.com. I recommend. "

This review was modified by ninja1986 on November 29 2016 10:38:11 AM

2016-11-29

Beautiful Movado mens watch at a remarkable price

"I ordered a Movado mens watch for my boyfriend for Christmas from Jomashop after researching and comparing from different reputable sites. Jomashop offered this watch at an unbelievable 27% savings from the next well known lowest competitor.
Delivery was probably the quickest I have ever experienced and the watch was as beautiful as the advertisement.
Jomashop can add me as a loyal customer from now on.

This review was modified by Halmax on November 29 2016 10:37:12 AM

2016-11-29

Great selection at great prices

"Their product catalog is impressive. I irdered regular shipping and still got the watch in two days which was great. Their prices are the best I've found for he quality they guarantee. "

Great Experience!

"I had been searching for a watch for my boyfriend's birthday and originally used a different vendor. The other vendor ended up shipping the wrong one! My boyfriends birthday was only days away and I found Jomashop and they really came through. I ordered it and the watch ended up coming to my house even earlier then expected. I was so happy to have his gift in the day I needed it."

This review was modified by Jpulloa17 on November 29 2016 10:33:43 AM

Excellent e-shop

"I enjoy shopping with Jomashop, many promotions and discounts, detailed product pages, and really fast shiping"

Great price

"The watch i ordered came quickly, and was sold for a price nearly $50.00 less than the nearest competitor. I will shop here again!"

This review was modified by Docterd on November 29 2016 10:12:45 AM

Watch Purchase

"I purchased a brand new Swiss watch at substantially less than retail. It was shipped immediately, arrived quickly, and in perfect condition. The watch was fully as advertised and my call to the help in ordering and the customer service representative was excellent. A very good company and one I would not hesitate to use in the future."

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.