JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"Very satisfied with purchasing experience from Jomashop. Shipping was quick and free, watch was well-packed. Significant savings on Baume et Mercier, even compared to other gray-market dealers."

"thank you for watches! Highly recommended!

"I have been buying watches from Jomashop for a number of years now and I have very good experiences with them. Whatever you see on their website, that is what you get. Their watches are very classy and beautiful."

"I ordered a F1 from Jomashop, Smooth order and shipping, the product is fantastic and can't beat that price. Great shopping experience, I'll buy my next timepiece here again"

"Free shipment, quick delivery, goods arrived as ordered and in pristine conditions. Well done!"

"Out of the many online watch stores, Jomashop is definitely the one to trust. Genuine products at great prices, surprisingly large selection of watches and to top it all off, fast shipping. Very happy with my new Frederique Constant. Thank you!"

"Very good.timely arrival."

"I bought 2 watches on Jomashop,the shipping rate is very quick,I placed the oreder on 03/23/2015,it was shipped that day,it was so fast.The protection is very perfect,I received it intact.The Jomashop is perfect."

"Ordered a watch from Jomashop for my dad's birthday. Very easy payment with my Amazon.com account. Fast turn around, they sent the watch the next day. Came by the end of the week a day before estimate. Plenty of packaging, the watch came safe and sound. Best of all my dad loves it and the price was well below what I could find elsewhere. Second watch from Jomashop. Loved both experiences and both watches."

"Excellent service and quality of the product. I orderd 2 watches and fully satisfied with jomashop. "

"Excellent website, great prices, professional service, fast delivery (6 days ground). What else do you want? :)"

"packing is good, so fast shipping, I bought luxury watch, saving about 55% my money. It is real! good quality, I'm satisfy jomashop. I recommend !"

"best shoping,shiping is fast,and i am Satisfied with what i had bought?next time ?i will take my friends to here?"

"I recently bought a Tissot from Jomashop and it was delivered on-time, and the watch was absolutely beautiful. Excellent service, I'll definitely be coming here again."

"Delivery very soon,, and the web pages very clear.
Hope can check the quality before the shipment,
because my Orders-1A1T4I-seiko watch, when i got it, the battery does not work.

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.