Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

Already bought two watches from Jomashop, VERY GOOD product and service.

"I have already bought watches from Jomashop, one for my friend and one for my wife. The product is very good, exactly the same as you seen in the mall. The shipping is very fast also. In general, very good experience. "

This review was modified by JamesShang on October 13 2016 04:47:39 PM

Happy Person!

"I was very pleased with the item I purchased. It was packaged very well, and I was completely satisfied."

This review was modified by Shirl_59 on October 13 2016 09:30:46 AM

Best online experience

"I usually have very bad experience with online shopping but with Jomashop it's the opposite, best price and a friendly representative to talk to if needed.
will definitely recommend all my friends to go to Jomashop
Thanks Again

This review was modified by samuelfalk on October 13 2016 07:22:19 AM

Super Cute Watch

"This Watch was exactly what I was looking for! I love the larger face, but at the same time it's very comfortable! The delivery time was just a few days! The price was lower then competitors. Very pleased with Jomashop and came back for a second order! Happy Customer"

This review was modified by Silveredge on October 13 2016 07:13:20 AM

more than expectations

"i have purchased a diesel little daddy watch earlier with joma shop it was really the one i always wanted the watch was 100 percent genuine when checked by the jeweler my dad loved it so much i would keep up my business with jomma shop in future great service "

This review was modified by M13Y1875 on October 13 2016 09:12:56 AM

price good but out of stock

"i ordered 2 items in 9/ 23
one item was diliveried ordinary. but the other is not . so finally got all things in 10/5 .
because there was not 1 item in inventory.
so i had to wait for jomashop to prepare watch while getting e-mail
after preparing watch , i could get it
that's all

Best Price and Fast Shipping

"I got an Automatic watch for my boyfriend. I had looked around for a while and here i got the best price. Shipping took 3 days, quite fast. I'll definitely use the service again. Thanks Jomashop!"

This review was modified by LilyDo on October 12 2016 09:02:23 PM

Joma Shop Shopping Experience

"Very nice online shopping place for luxury goods with reasonable prices. They deal with the order fast, and pack my Michael Kore's handbag and Mont Blanc rollerball pen nicely. Everything was nice and brand new and will do business again. "

This review was modified by hughxu on October 12 2016 07:32:04 PM

Competitive pricing and great customer service!

"Everything about the Jomashop shopping experience is excellent. The site is clear and easy to navigate, prices are extremely competitive, and shipping is fast and trackable. I've only purchased one item from Jomashop so far, but you can bet I'll be shopping them again for my next watch or sunglasses purchase."

This review was modified by mcm4321 on October 12 2016 07:20:41 PM

My new favorite watch store!

"Purchased two watches from Jomashop for the very first time. Compared to a major retailer, I enjoyed 50-60% savings for each watch by buying from Jomashop. Website descriptions for each watch were very detailed. One watch shipped within two days of ordering and arrived within 2 more with USPS priority mail. Watch was in pristine condition and completely new with all documentation and box. Other watch was on back order and was told it would ship within 1-2 weeks. Shipped towards the end of the 2 week window. Also new and pristine. Contacted customer support twice via chat function outside business hours during the window and did not receive response. Then, emailed customer support directly and received reply the next day. All in all, very satisfied with experience and will definitely consider purchasing for them again."

Citizen Eco Drive Black Dial

"Jomashop responded to my customer service request very promptly and shipped my order out the next morning. My watch arrived on the 3rd business day and shipping was free. The watch came in the original manufacturer packaging and was brand new. Couldn't ask for a better online shopping experience. I highly recommend Jomashop to anyone."

An happy shopping experience!

" I have buy a watch from jomashop.com . and the Order # M13Y1180. six day later, I received the product, and a prefect package. Thanks you very much for jomashop' excellent sevice!"

This review was modified by lgfeng990448 on October 12 2016 11:35:11 AM

Awesome Price for Awesome Service!!

"Jomashop is a good online store for accessories shopping."

Great product, fast shipping

"I enjoyed my first order from Jomashop. The product is great and the shipping is fast. Everything is very smooth. "

This review was modified by Miranda_Y on October 12 2016 08:51:27 AM

Excellent store, highly recommend

"excellent online store, fast delivery and zero problems"

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.