Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jomashop by clicking a star below.

I have bought 3 watches so far and couldn't be happier

"I have bought a couple of Tissot watches from Jomashop earlier this year before, and my most recent purchase is a Hamilton Khaki King automatic watch. The delivery is a day earlier than expected, just like my last purchase. My experience with Jomashop has been great so far. I am lucky that I do not have to contact customer service for anything serious, but the shopping, ordering, payment, and delivery processes have been silky smooth.
Perhaps one of these days I will start looking into luxury watches, but for now, it's very hard to go wrong with Jomashop when it comes to entry level Swiss watches. I would recommend them highly to anyone.

Just amazing !

"I ordered a pen from Mont Blanc. Jomashop is just amazing ! "

Excellent experience

"I was afraid that it my be 1 st copy of watches in this price . But when I receive my order it was 100% original
Good service . Keep it up

3x times and counting - fast, efficient and affordable

"I've purchased 3 watches from Jomashop thus far, A Baume et Mercier Capeland Chrono, a Tissot women's automatic and a Hamilton Pilot Day/Date. In all 3 instances I found Jomashop easy to use, with terrific prices and very fast delivery. Each purchase was as advertised, new in original packaging; no surprises.

I'd definitely encourage individuals looking for good deals and quality, authentic products to give them a try!

feeling

"This is a very good shopping experience, I hope the future can be more concessions friends"

ORDER NO M1616544

"EXCELLENT SERVICES.FULLY SATISFIED.I WILL BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN . FAST SERVICES."

Tag heuer

"Found the watch I wanted at a great price and shipping was quick very pleased with my purchase deffinetly returning for more M1615817"

Excellent

"Excellent customer service , fast and authentic .. they haven't failed me yet "

GREAT

"absolutely amazing fast shipping great quality products look forward to future business!"

Good seller :)

"I have no problem with this seller. The transaction was clear and quick."

excellent

"I'm very happy with my purshase "

Wonderful Watches

"Ordering was a breeze! The large selection let me pick the exact watch I wanted. I plan on purchasing another one. Have referred all my friends to your company. Keep up the great work!
Sincerely,
Mike Murray

2017-06-19

Good prices but horrible service

"It's a shop where you can buy watches and other things cheap, but when you have to return something what they have send wrong, you have to pay double shipping cost. They do not see their mistake and are cold as ice.

I bought a Technomarine Mother of Pearl Dial with Two Tone Gold Stainless Steel Strap Watch, #715017 and they send me the same model with a white dial. In the shop there was the right picture and the right model number. After I complained the watch, they changed the picture in their shop and claim that I ordered wrong.

No excuse and no refund of their and my shipping cost! Very bad service!!!

Great fast shipping

"Authentic watches with quick shipping and handling at a lower than retail price"

2017-06-19

Jomashop was a great shopping experience.

"Great pricing, huge selection, will absolutely go to these guys again when I need a similar item."

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.