• Jomashop Jomashop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10

"Good Service. The Watch was as good as described on the web.The Customer care is perfect."

"#M1H3T0T my experience was great and I received my product in s timely fashion. I will definitely order from Jomashop again and recommend it to potential customers!"

"Hi, I had placed an order (# M1H2Y2Y) with Jomashop for 4 products, as I have conducted my own survey and realized that they had the best prices for the products I was looking for (Skagen, Tissot, Hugo Boss). Although the initial order was for 4 products, I have received only 2. I got a notification that one of them will not be available for shipping, although on the site it was still in stock at the time of the order. Later, the confirmation for the delivery came only for 2 products. I appreciate that they only charge me for the 2 and did not have to ask for a refund for the other ones that were not available. The delivery was also fast, no taxes and very well packed, not to damage the content. I am satisfied with the Skagen and Tissot I received, althouh I was really looking forward to get the other two as well."

"I wish I had found this site sooner. Nice selection and great prices. I am an Invicta fan. Just picked up a Sea Base and an Arsenal. Prices could not be beat and speedy delivery. I used to shop at Evine.com. But I am jumping ship. Great job guys. Christmas will be pretty good this year."

"Hands down, one of the best shopping experiences I have had. Ordered my Omega watch on a Wednesday, was wearing it that same Friday. Exactly as described, no issues whatsoever. Thank you again!"

"my items were delivered very fast. the quality, the package and delivery were satisfying. It was my first order, sure it is not going to be the last. thank you Jomashop :)"

"Very fast shipping, well packed and quick response time. Will surely buy again."

"Great price and fast shipping. "

"Wonderful watch,and wonderful service!"

"Automatic watch is good, time is very accurate, and have a beautiful appearance; sent from the United States to Hong Kong spent a week, the express is very fast."

"I love shopping in Jomashop. It always provides surprising price for really good things. And the design of the web page is really comfortable."

"Bought a very nice Citizen Eco-drive. Delivery was fast. Product is excellent. Only drawback was that I did not know Jomashop was not an authorized retailer for Citizen so I could not register my watch for warranty, but jomashop says they will cover the same warranty, so maybe that is sufficient."

"The shopping experience with jomashop is great."

"High quality, competitive prices with swift delivery"

"order # M1H2657, I buyed a Tissot Carson Black Dial Rose Gold-plated Men's Watch T0854073606100. Its really a good watch, shipping fast. Oh, with no tax. Its really a good deal"

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.