JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

"i'm looking for Citizen Eco Drive WR100 Sport Mens Watch bm8430-59e for a long time, when I searching this in jomashop which has the best price,I can not waiting to place this order which seems the perfect deal for me.this watch was excellent,beautiful and the most suitable for me.thanks jomashop the quick shippping and lowest price also the best passion to me"

"They have challenging prices."

"Excellent service and pricing"

"Awesome, good price and customers services. Thanks"

"Very very very unhappy with the customer support. Called in 4 hours ago before they ship the item, my order number is 1149039, the customer support at the time said I will receive a cancellation conformation email shortly. 4 hours later, i got an email indicating that my order has been shipped! WTF! BS! And now, i am require to pay for the return label. This is the way how a big company do business?"

"As a first time buyer, I purchased a lower-end watch as a qualifier for potential future purchases. Overall I was pleased..my selection met expectations for what I spent and impressed with brand variety and ease of website navigation. I paid extra for delivery before Valentine's Day and was disappointed it came a week late. However snow/sleet was particularly bad, which warrants fair consideration. Otherwise a positive online purchase and curious how competitive Jomashop will be in the $800-$1000 range."

"Nice online website for watch, I purchased a Omega watch which is 34% less than it is sold in store."

"The strap of the watch is not original. My bro got this shop ordered from jomashop thinking that they sell original products. But when my bro came to india and gifted me this watch it's not original. Sometimes the seconds niddle stops by its own and also I got it checked up in a store in india the strap is not original. It's so shameful that I wasted a lot of money in buying this watch from this website. And I will prepare a case and want to my money money. Feel like throwing this fake seiko watch. If u guys want to contact me my Indian mobile number is 9899359831. Please don't make people fool of selling those fake watches"

"I have purchased two watches from this company and they arrived on time. I had lost faith in them when I ordered a Versace watch and was told they could not process my purchase but instead cancelled the order. They DID NOT honor my purchase even though I hit the submit button, got a receipt and everything. Their excuse was "too bad, sorry." so far they are 2/3 so I guess I'll do business with them again.

When I asked their customer support for some details instead of giving me the information they sent me to do my own research about their company.

"It's covered well and the shipping is very fast!"

"Very good shopping experience. Good watch. As Chinese buyers want to open overseas mail. The express transport to the China need very long time."

"stuff is good.The speed of shipping also very fast.Nice shopping experience!"

"I ordered a Mont Blanc screen writer pen for WAY below the cost at other sites, and I was admittedly a little scared. But the pen came FAST, and it came in absolutely perfect condition. It works like a charm, and I could not be happier. I will absolutely, most definitely be a returning customer at Jomasshop. "

"Super fast shipping, great products! I would absolutely trust them. Best prices as well. Thanks!
# 1141332

"This is a great shopping experience with Jomashop. it is a present for me in a timely manner and in perfect condition.
I like the Jomashop watch and the experience was also pleasant, I will shop with Jomashop again.

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.