JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10

"Best place to buy a watch. Price is good & lowest out there for some items compare to other good online watch stores. I know it is an authorized dealer but it got it own warranty & all watches come brand new as far as I kno. So the chances of ur watch having problem is least likely. I am a watch fan & I been to authorized dealers b4 & most of the watches are display watches & got scratches or waned out. So get brand new condition watches at cheaper price from here. The only one start I can't give is I don't know how reliable is their warranty is (since I haven't use it which is good) & their watch selection is big not the biggest watch selection available. There are few watches I really like that they don't have"

"Great selection and prices. Will buy from them again!!!"

"The best price for a luxury watch. Easy to buy, fast deliverable, free shipping. Excellent service."

"I was looking for a watch as a present for my bf and I found the exact watch I wanted for a great price! I will definitely be shopping at Jomashop again."

"Great transaction. Great product received. I will have no qualms purchasing another watch from them!"

"I really like the presence of this piece on my wrist; as another writer put it, it has a nice old-world look and feel. The strap/braclet is a very nice link design. The face has very nice detail and not bland; the hands, too, have contour.
This is a swiss-made, classy looking watch with good fit and finish. I am very happy with it.

"I DIDNT RECEIVE MY ORDER!!!!!!!!! According to the tracking, my order should have been delivered on July 29th. However, I have not received it yet!!!! I emailed the customer service for help but they didnt reply even after 2 business days!!! How can it possible that I customer should pay for their mistake!!!!"

"Great Retailer, Fast shipping, item came as pictured and described. I love my new watch!!!"

"I ordered a Tissot PRC200 from Jomashop. I received the watch in two days (I live in Boston). The watch was shipped in it's factory container with all of the items that should be included. I also paid about 33% less than any other retailer or internet site. Am I happy? Hell yes!

A great retailer.

"I was very pleased with the price and service
Ex gratia week people very surprise?

"Love this wallet and handbag. Excellent service, price & fast shipping. Highly recommend

"Last week I received my order Omega Seamaster Blue Dial Automatic Stainless Steel Mens Watch 212.30.41.20.03.001, Now it is on a Doorbuster sale and $355 cheaper then what I paid for! Anyway its an authentic Omega watch! I like it!"

"I'm highly skeptical of on line purchasing and great prices, but JomaShop did not disappoint! Ordering was simple, delivery fast, quality excellent. I will absolutely buy from them again, and recommend them without qualification. I love my watch!"

"Bought a beautiful Fortis during a Flash Sale and everything was perfect - quick shipping, perfect packaging, no issues with the watch, and all paperwork was present. I'm thrilled with my purchase and I will shop Jomashop again in the future."

"Excellent website layout, easy ordering and fast delivery. Did I mention, I could not find a lower price on the internet!"

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.