JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10

"I'm not one to usually write a review, but Jomashop asked me to via email, and I am happy to oblige. I have placed 2 orders so far with them, and have been extremely happy with my watches. The price is always the lowest around when they have a flash sale (keep your eyes peeled), and the shipping is faster than advertised. I have purchased 3 watches so far, and would order again without hesitation. Great company to deal with, and you can feel comfortable ordering with them. Highly recommended! "

"I had a great experience. I ordered a Hamilton Field watch that I received within the expected delivery time. It was easy to follow the shipment through the tracking # provided.
When I received the watch, it was packaged perfectly with nothing wrong with the watch. However, I did not like how it looked on me.

I sent an email after hours requesting an RMA with an explanation. I received an email back the next business day with the RMA number and instructions.

I will certainly buy other watches from Jomashop.

"Thanks for giving me a chance to talk about my experience with Jomashop. This is not my first-time order and I';m sure this won't be the last one either. Because, I know and trust their professional stance and I know I can trust them. I really recommend them to you guys.And I really mean It!"

"I ordered a beautiful watch from Jomashop. Their watch selection was amazing! I purchase a beautiful Frederique Constant watch from them at a great price. It arrived the next day, even though I asked for Fathers Day delivery. Great service!"

"Good price, good delivery!!!"

"it's a good watch, keeps good time and it's suit for my friend.
but i think it is a little bit thick. the shipping is quick. A happy shopping

"Bought a nixon watch. At first was nervous to buy because it was over 60$ cheaper here then any where else. But thankfully I did! The watch was legit and it arrived in less then a week. Came in origianl wrapping and everything. very satisfied customer! :) "

"I have purchased several watches from Jomashop, since they tend to have the best price in many cases (if not most). I would say even if the product were slightly more expensive at Jomashop, I would probably still choose them over the other discounted watch sites, as Jomashop seems more reliable (i.e. less sketchy). The product selection is great, and they ship items very quickly. This order was no exception--I ordered on Saturday, and on Monday the watch was shipped out via UPS. I have not had much problem so I cannot speak for their customer service department, but that is a good thing. Never had trouble with returns either. I would recommend them."

"very fast, nice watch, but without Warranty card makes me feels no good."

"Horrible customer service. Ordered a Tissot online only to receive a dented box with scratches inside. Talked to their customer service department about it and they said that they would be happy to replace the box for me. Its been 3 weeks now with no reply from them even after giving them a reminder via. email. I suppose other people who reviewed Jomashop were correct about their terrible customer service.

"Shipped quickly and as expected. Very pleased!"

"Overall is good. The quality of my watch is flawless, but I have not tried the customer service. "

"Bought watch repair kit and arrived about a week later! Included all I needed to adjust band size and any other watch adjustments. Happy with purchase and affordable price compared to other shops!!!!"

"great Tag Heuer watch at an un heard of price. Fast shipping. Jomashop is a watch collectors dream site."

"I am very satisfied with my purchase, customer service and the shipping.
It was excellent easy fast delivery and great product .This is my second watch I buy from JS and I'm completely satisfied hope to keep buying in the future.

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.