Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jomashop by clicking a star below.
2017-04-18

good

"everything is good !quick "

great watch

"great watch great price great deal"

Great Place to Buy Watch Online

"I had ordered placed a online order for a Casio G-Shock from another online reseller. After about 3 weeks, I called this reseller and they informed me that this model was not in their stock. I then did a online search for the model and Jomashop came up. I dialed the customer service number to ensure that the model was in stock so I placed the order immediately. I was able to see the status of the order and the shipping information online. Within a little over week (it had to clear Customs as I live in Canada), I received the watch and very happy with the purchase. I'm very satisfied with purchasing from Jomashop and would not hesitate to make another purchase in the future."

Fantastic site

"Exceptional website that is easy to use at competitive prices! Even though I had to pay for international delivery, my watch arrived within a few business days which is money well spent. I'll be continuing to purchase more. Thanks!"

Amazing service, great quality

"The quality of the watch is great, especially for the price you can buy it for. Also the shipping is quick and the service that they provide is amazing. Very happy to have chosen Jomashop. "

Satisfied Customer

"Found the watch I was looking for at a much better price than any online retailer or brick and mortar shop. Watch came in original packaging with all stamped and engraved markings on the watch back cover that are supposed to be there. This being my first purchase with Jomashop, I am highly satisfied and very happy with my transaction with Them. All my watch business is now theirs. "

Solid online shopping

"Took 10, absolutely perfect packaging, watch as described even better looking! So happy with choosing jomashop, will definetely shop a lot more with them :kr"

M15D1075

"I am happy to have a big Joma Family, I love shopping, I I will always take care of my family"

Excellent Select & Great Service

"Jomashop has one of the best collections I've seen when shopping for watches. It makes it extremely easy to find what you are looking for when it's all in one location like Jomashop. Their service and shipping were excellent, and I will definitely be coming back many times in the future."

No trouble at all

"Smooth transaction. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt shipping. Very well packaged. Much better price than eBay and Amazon! Too early for any warranty issues (if ever), but I'm confident with Joma's reputation that it won't be a problem."

Good price, good quality

"Very good purchase, I am very satisfied with my watch!"

2017-04-18

Great price, F-A-S-T shipping!

"Found the watch I was looking for at a significant discount -- much lower even than other discount outlets. It shipped in a matter of hours and arrived the following day. Pristine packaging, all documentation in place, serial number clearly visible, everything I was looking for to reassure me that the watch is 100% authentic. Haven't had any reason to reach out to customer service, but everything else about this transaction has been A+. Very pleased. "

Ray-Ban sunglasses

"I found the perfect pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses here. Best price around, ordering and shipping was quick and easy."

Exceptional

"It's a best place to buy a watch, Love their selection and prices!!"

Very happy with watches

"A very good site for watches at cheapest price. Happy to get 3 watches from them."

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.