JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"I had a grat experience with Jomashop. I discovered it by accident when searching for a watch. The price was consistently lower than other retailers, even Amazon. Plus with the use of a coupon, I saved a lot on a watch I have had my eye on for months. The watch arrived very quickly and I have been wearing it ever since. Thank you!"

"Flawless and quick. Love my watch!"

"Fast delivery with safe packing. Will use it again if I need to purchase more watches. Thanks Jomashop~!!!"

"I had a great experience with JomaShop. They were on time and both watches I bought are fantastic.
Thank you.

"it's a quick and safe shopping experience, I like the staff there, it's really one of the best watch store!!!"

"Fast shipping and best prices, I will definitely come back... I will recommend Jomashop.

"Love the pen, it is beautiful. The shipping was very fast, thank you"

"This is the best site to buy watches. Thanks, Jomashop.com"

"I made two separate orders trying to buy an Oris watch. On both of the watches it said that they are IN stock and will be shipped some day. I called the next day to check if they have them in stock and they were both out of stock. I called customer service to see if they know if I will still get them and when. They treated me like a dog and said that they can keep the orders open and some random day, they will charge me 4000 and send them if they get them. Both of the customer service agents were trying to hang up and get rid of me asap. On the next day I ordered a third Oris watch that went out of stock 10 hours later. Those events lead me to the thought that they dont have anything in stock, they just try to get you as a customer with the lower price and then start with the bs and the 20 dollar vouchers so that you order smth at the end. It is the same stuff, different day stuation. They have millions of products online and at the end they have like 10% of them. After my third order I called again to check if they had the third watch. Nope, the agent told me that they ONLY have the ones that say that can be shipped immediately. What is the point in the big catalogue then if it is empty ? They simply dont care about your business, they just give the lowest prices on non-existing products most of the time, so that you think overall "those guys have the best prices, if not on that, on the other stuff as well, Ill still buy from them". They probably dont have a single Oris watch in stock and yet there are 300 online on the website. I dont even want to start on the customer serice, they hit rock bottom there, even when I thought South-west asian call centers did their best, but I guess I was wrong, Jomashop smashed them. Useless, rude, incompetent and not informed."

"I purchased a Marc Jacobs Silver Dial Two-tone Bracelet Ladies Watch (MBM3194) for my wife for her birthday. She absolutely loves it. The watch was in pristine condition when it arrived, and beautifully arranged in a cushioned box. It has kept perfect time since we received it and set it for the first time.

I was most impressed, however, by the timely shipment. It shipped the same day I ordered it - - with Free Shipping.

Great experience.

"Jomashop has good price for the staff that I am trying to look for, but the customer service was not good for some reasons that they delayed to solve the problems that I mentioned."

"Great service and products!"

"Ordered a Nixon 51-30 Tide Grey Dial Steel Mens Watch for my bf's b-day. We live in Canada (Quebec) and it was delivered within 3-4 days. The watch is a real Nixon watch, came in its original box along with instructions manual and spare part. Everything was perfect! I couldn't import it through Amazon and found the watch on Jomashop, at a fair price, instead. Since my bf wants the whole 51-30 Nixon collection, now I know where to buy the next ones, as long as the price stays competitive, of course :)"

"Purchased a Vacheron Constantin Overseas. Price was best I could find. The order was processed accurately and shipping info sent quickly.

Warranty registration was a cinch

The watch was every bit as good as I hoped for.

I now feel comfortable making large purchases from Jomashop and will do so again.

"Very satisfied with my purchase. Very cheap compare to other sites and the watch was shipped quickly and came brand new. I would shop at Jomas again for sure. A++ overall."

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.