• Jomashop Jomashop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10

"Cheap, fast, perfect! Only the stitching of the pillow in the tissot box looks fake."

"I recently purchased an Omega, Seamaster, Aqua-Terra, GMT/Chronograph automatic watch. The purchase of the timepiece was easy and efficient. Minutes later, I received a confirmation of my purchase in my email. As promised, Jomashop sent an email message that the watch was shipped and provided a tracking number. The shipment came on time and the packaging was protective of the purchase. The paperwork was provided and I called Jomashop to register the guarantee. The Jomashop representative was efficient and completed the transaction in a short period of time and an email “Thank you” from the company followed in a few minutes. The whole experience was professional and I will buy watches from the in the future.
About the watch:
I was able to purchase this Omega for 49 percent off the retail price. This was the best deal on the Web, as I did my research. The watch itself is an amazing, very nice looking and functional piece. One would have to purchase a Rolex GMT and a Rolex Daytona to have the same functions. This Omega does it all in one watch. Also, this watch keeps excellent time! This Omega has attractive easy to read gold markers and dials. Claims that the ETA base movement, as not being accurate, are rumor. The watch is now my daily carry. I have had lots of positive comments about this watch, because it is handsome and has a large attractive face.

"Quick and easy to work with. I would highly recommend to everyone."

"Jomashop, is a one stop, shop place for anyone looking for a great watch at a great price.
You guys beat the competition hands down and with great service too.
Thank you for the great experience.
Sincerely,
Greg Batista

"Delivery speed, good packaging. Things are genuine, the price is more favorable, will shopping again."

"Given this is the first time I shop on Joma, i came up with no obstacle in exploring the site. The web site and category and the listing are all so clear. The discount was good too. I bought an MK tote. The order processing& delivery was fast and easy to track. Got no complaint about this shopping experience. Will come back again(on next big sale:P)"

"Purchased 2 watches from Jomashop and had exceptional experience. I highly recommend making purchases from them and here's why. Competitive pricing and fast shipping have made this shopping experience just perfect. I will make more purchases in the future."

"jomashop offers good brands of watches and competitive prices,i have ordered several watches with them.all orders arrived in good time an packaged well no issues there.loving my watches from them!just in the back of my mind i really hope all jomashop's merchandise is authentic w/c they claim and guarantee......so i'm a satisfied jomashop customer at this point."

"I ordered a Breitling Transocean Chronograph with a silver dial and diamond bezel and lugs for my wife. There was a Breitling special going on and the price was nearly half off MSRP! I had other dealers tell me that there was no way they could match that price and that I should go ahead and order it while it was still available. The watch arrived two days later and was exactly as described. My wife and I couldn't be happier. If you can accept that there is a Jomashop warranty instead of a factory warranty, I would have no qualms about doing business with them again. Highly recommended."

"Received everything beyond expectations.
Very happy

"I ordered a Citizen watch. I had a question prior to my purchased about the product and Jomashop answer it promptly and accurately. Product was exactly as advertised and arrived within 4 days of ordering.

I've ordered watches from them twice before and will do so again when another one is needed.

All of my purchases from them have gone smoothly so far

"Great range of watches at fantastic prices. Good customer service and support. Highley recommend. "

"Good shop with excellent support and "flash" delivery.

"Easy to find the style, great price, and fast shipping."

"I found a great deal on a Fossil Nate Chronograph watch for my son's graduation gift. It was 42% off retail! I placed my order and I got a tracking shipment number through my email. It was a smooth easy transaction. I received the watch within a week. This will be the 1st place I check when looking for a name brand watch in the future."

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.