• Jomashop Jomashop Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

2015-07-27

"Jomashop elivered faster than I expected. I received the watch as they advertised. I'm very satisfied with the business I had with Jomashop, and I would definitely shop here again.

2015-07-27

"The watch was a little damaged, but it was okay. Watch was delivered sooner than expected.
Will buy again.

2015-07-27

"I was looking to purchase a dressy watch. I found a Tissot model that I liked and searched the web for a place to purchase. I always check Amazon for price and because of their customer service. But Jomashop kept popping up so I gave them a look. They had a great web site and very competitive prices. I always check for negative reviews, BBB ratings, or possible scams. Jomashop looked good and their available coupons sealed the deal. This was not an expensive watch, but still a considerable purchase for me. They shipped quickly and the watch arrive packaged nicely. Jomashop has communicated exceptionally via e-mail regarding feedback and satisfaction with my purchase. I truly feel that they are in business to get new customers and keep them! I will make my next purchase of a "casual" watch from Jomashop!"

2015-07-27

"Pretty Good Citizen watch, I like it tho it has a click sound from the dial it self, I don't know if the watch should be like that or not but other than that, everything if fine do far"

2015-07-27

"Jomashop is how ordering on-line should be!
The website is fast accurate and informative.
Prices are the best I've found, order conformation tracking etc...
My watch had free delivery was securely packed and delivered in just three days!
Will definitely order again.
Thanks Jomashop!"

2015-07-27

"I knew the wristwatch I wanted and searched the internet to find it. Jomashop had what I wanted at a better price than anyone else except for a couple of places that seemed dubious. For a somewhat pricey item I was not looking for a super cheap deal, just a reasonably low price from a reliable source. That's why I clicked on "low priced" instead of "very low priced".

Delivery was very prompt and the watch was well-packaged. I am pleased with this transaction and will deal with them again should the need arise. Recommended."

2015-07-27

"Great selection-great prices and it was shipped FAST-it came a day before they said it would--all in all very easy to work with and the watch was great--"

2015-07-27

"Shipping a little slow but price vs product unbeatable! Montblanc pen "

2015-07-27

"Overall, my experience was good. Jomashop had exactly what I wanted at a great price, and shipped my order quickly. The shipping process and customer service were slightly lacking, however.

A bit of backstory for reference...

My neighborhood has been having some trouble with mail and package theft lately. As a result, I always have my packages held at the local shipping hub or post office whenever possible. In addition, the UPS drivers in my area rarely deliver to the actual residence, and instead leave packages at our mailboxes in the open for all to see.

My Jomashop order was shipped via UPS. Upon receiving the shipping notification, I accessed my UPS My Choice account to have the package held for pick-up at the local hub. However, that option was blocked. I contacted UPS to determine why the package could not be held, and I was told that Jomashop had disallowed the hold-for-pick-up option on the shipment. The UPS representative advised me to contact Jomashop and ask them to arrange for the package to be held.

I called Jomashop and waited a few moments to speak with representative. The customer service representative was friendly enough, and seemed to understand my request. However, I got the distinct impression that she wasn't actually concerned and my request would go unanswered. She said that "hopefully they would be able to make the change" and that I would receive e-mail confirmation by the end of the day. It was a very noncommittal response, and I should have sought clarification at the time.

In the end, my request was not honored and the package was delivered to my mailbox; the top of it actually, as it wouldn't fit inside. Rather than risk a nearly $300 watch to the goodwill of every passerby, I had to take time from work to go home and secure my purchase.

I can understand why Jomashop would implement restrictions on changing the delivery of a package. Though, It is terribly dissapointing that they, or at least one representative, would seemingly dismiss the concerns and request of a customer.

As previously mentioned, I tried to use my UPS My Choice account to have the package held at the local hub. While that option had been restricted, I was able to select the option to have the package delivered to neighbor's house. The stipulation to that option is that the neighbor must be within immediate walking distance. As I have don't have any neighbors nearby, this wasn't possible. The point to this though, is that it's interesting that Jomashop would allow the package to go to residence other than the intended destination, but would not allow the packge to be held at a secure UPS facility.

Despite the issue I experienced, I am more pleased than not. Should I decide to use Jomashop again, I'll simply make a more pointed effort to get the shipping/delivery options adjusted."

2015-07-27

"Their products have the lowest prices, without shipping cost(domestic orders), had to contact them for some help and got a fast answer, 5 star service, fast shipping, great prices."

2015-07-27

"very fast shipping and great customer services. A+++"

2015-07-27

"I had a wonderful experience buying from Jomashop. Their shipping was incredibly fast, their customer service agent was very helpful and I am highly satisfied with my purchase. I would tell a friend to buy at Jomashop. Thanks!"

2015-07-27

"Great customer service and fast delivery. Very happy with my Michael Kors watch!!!!"

2015-07-27

"Jomashop is a very good shopping site, later will continue to come!"

2015-07-27

"Excellent quality. Fast shipping. I ordered a Nixon watch for my husband's birthday. Bought a Nixon watch at Jomashop for $225. EXACT same watch as featured on the Nixon website for $450; Came in original packaging with warranty. THANK YOU so much for negotiating such fabulous prices for your customers!"

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.