JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

"Great customer service, awesome prices. Would buy from them again. "

"this is the first time for me to buy the watch on jomashop;very happy .but i haven’t got the watch now ,because i am in china and the watch would be taken back by my friend from US.
Unfortunately, i have payed for the watch for twice in two days because jomashop make a Quota $5000 per day(china visa only?)?and when i finished the Payment?the US LABOR DAY coming......it spent 8 days until the watch can be delivered to my friend home by UPS ground. when it got there ,my friend have been in china for some days......
so i have bought one watch for me ,but i can’t touch it .......

"Purchased a 6K Omega watch. Stopped working after 60 days. Sent it for warranty repair 3 months ago and still waiting. I am calling every week now and the standard answer is may be next week... "

"Good price, well packed, I feel satisfied."

"I placed an order for a Tag Heuer on August 15th. The package arrived on the 21st, right on time, even as an international order to Canada, which I was impressed with. I had to speak with UPS to confirm my broker information and authorize them to ship which was a minor hassle but that's it.

The shipping box arrived in good shape, no visible damage and everything inside looked fine... until I opened the actual box for the watch. There was no watch inside!! My facial reaction must have been priceless.

I had to wait until morning to call Jomashop and when I got through to them, the representative was very pleasant and helpful. He explained he thought it might have been stolen in transit and that I should send him pictures of the box and everything and that he would get back to me shortly. He told me to keep the packaging because UPS might come back to pick it up. I followed up the next afternoon but did not hear anything until UPS called me on the 25th with some questions about the situation. I sent them the same photos and info as I did to Jomashop. I followed up with Jomashop and UPS the next afternoon, and received an update from UPS saying I should contact Jomashop going forward. No word from Jomashop until I followed up with them on September 3rd and heard back later that day with the representative saying he would follow up with UPS and get back to me.

I followed up via email with Jomashop on Friday Sept 5th, Monday Sept 8th and again today Sept 10th. I called in yesterday and spoke with another representative because the one I had worked with was apparently unavailable but this person had no updates and said he would call back later in the day. No reply to any of those emails or my call.

It has been almost one month since I placed my order. I either want my watch or my money refunded ASAP. I understand issues happen but there is no excuse for poor communication. A potentially poor customer service experience can usually be avoided with clear and constant communication. Even a simple "no update, working on it" goes a long way. I am pretty unimpressed to say the least, considering how well reviewed Jomashop is in the online community.

"Fast shipping, legit watch, and the price is fair. Bought a victorinox Swiss army infantry chronograph, and it looks fabulous! Had the watch for 2 weeks now, and it functions fine so far. I did find a small lint on the watch dial, inside the number '5', but decided to keep the watch since it is only visible if I look closely, and I have researched online that even higher end luxury watch can have dust/lint problem. Will do business again."

"The watch seems genuine. Omega SMP 300 ceramic. Arrived in excellent shape.

I have had it for two weeks now. No issues

Delivery was fast with a signature required.

Overall a good experience

I will say however when I called customer service to inquire about the watch before I purchased it the guy had a bad attitude.

Other than that, good experience

"Very good, I like it very much, but the transport time is too long"

"its a excellent web site and reliable."

"Ordered a Fruitz raspberry watch for my 83 yr old mother and it was delivered fast. She loves it. Best price out there. Lots of compliments. So far we r happy! She has better balance. She sleeps a lot better. Her arthritis does not seem to hurt as much. No problems as of yet. "

"Great communication and great service!
Price was the lowest I could find.
I look forward to doing more business with Jomashop.

"GREAT WATCH- GREAT PRICE-GOOD DELIVERY-GREAT SERVICE!"

"My feelings about Jomashop are mixed. They have a great selection with fantastic prices however my experience was marred by shipping. After constant communication for about a week, I was able to convince UPS to release my package from Jomashop. I'm frustrated with Jomashop because UPS let me know that this could have been avoided if Jomashop gave authorization on certain package privileges however when I contacted Jomashop they did nothing, stating they can't at first and then when pressed, they couldn't for security reasons;. They pretty much gave me no options. I call bull poo on that and you've lost a customer. Go to vendor who treats their customers well. "

"Prices are reasonable. Quality is perfect. Shipping time is somewhat accurate."

"Fast delivery. Great prices."

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.