Joe Bob Outfitters Reviews - page 4 - JoeBobOutfitters.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.73/10 677 reviews

Joe Bob Outfitters is a merchant member
Joe Bob Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"I am very please with my purchase. The items shipped out the same day and were delivered very quickly. I had great help from customer support and will definitely buy from Joe Bob Outfitters again."

"Shipped quick, got it quick. Thanks JoeBob"

"Good prices on products and shipping!"

"Excellent prices and very fast shipping."

"Outstanding service, fast shipping, have used the in the past and will continue to use Joe Bob Outfitters in the future with out hesitation "

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered $600 worth of stuff and two items had flaws, I contacted sales , provided all requested info and never heard back. Overall ok experience but with sour taste. Customer service was bad. I would only order again if absolutely needed."

"Always a great price and product. "

"Excellent service and fast delivery ! "

"Turn around time from order to shipping and delivery was the fastest I have seen. Very Pleased will order again. "

Rating 4/102/5

"I entered a review they did not like and I get an email from them accusing me of intentional slander and libel. Watch out for these guys...litigious cyber-bullies.
I expressed extreme dismay in the quality of one of the parts they sold me and they said its my fault for purchasing it. They are right - its my fault for purchasing the part. I will not do business with this firm again. I will share my personal experience with quality of the goods they market, and I will share their threatening emails with my shooting pals across the country.

modified review reply posted Apr-01-2014
JoeBobOutfitters.com's Avatar
JoeBobOutfitters.com, Joe Bob Outfitters rep has responded

“The customer ordered a product that was accurately represented:

The product name states:

"New Frontier Armory STRIPPED GENII AR15 Polymer Lower Receiver with Lower Parts Kits Installed"

Unfortunately, the customer overlooked the fact it was a polymer AR15 Lower Receiver. Out of tens of thousands of these products we have sold, this is the first customer who was unaware of the fact they are in fact a polymer lower receiver.

The serial # on the lower receiver is engraved on a metal plate and molded into the lower receiver. This is common practice among many polymer firearms including Springfield XD's, Glocks, Smith & Wesson M&P pistols, H&K Pistols, etc.

The majority of the tens of thousands of AR15 lower receivers and firearms we sell a year only have "bullet markings" instead of phrases such as "fire/safe". There is no industry standard for this, but most feel the lack of words is a bit cleaner looking.

The customer has made several hostile threats in email correspondence including statements such as:

(Paraphrased)-"I am warning all of my friends to avoid doing business with you and I will actively campaign to make sure your guys' corner-cutting and sales of unsafe and below-quality parts becomes widely known."

Apparently the customer's own oversight has now apparently left him with a personal vendetta against us? The product the customer ordered is the product the customer received.”

"JoeBob has always delivered when it comes to service, shipping, and satisfaction. Order was shipped same day and received 2 days later. Items were packed with care and all was in good order. This isn't my first order from JoeBob, and it won't be my last! Quality retailer!"

"It fit my 22 well, Thank You"

"I made two separate purchases both were priced competitively or cheaper than other dealers and arrived within three days from when I placed the order. Thanks Joe Bobs I will be looking to order all my needs from you in the future ."

"Friendly, Frugal, Fast and Furious, Firepower!

Thanks, Joe Bob's

"Great Deals and Fast Shipping. Can't ask for anything better. As a new customer I know I'll be buying again."