Stores > Joe Bob Outfitters

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2015-01-30

"Ordered a complete AR lower at 8 am on a Tuesday and it arrived by 2 pm at my FFL on Thursday. Great price plus free shipping. Good job JoeBob!!"

2014-11-21

"Awesome!! Ordered a Samson 15" Evo hand guard on Saturday... It was at my house Monday!! I am not even sure how they did it!! Price was way cheaper too!!

Will check back here for all my parts!

Thanks!

2014-11-10

"Very fast shipment, ordered ambi side charging upper and quality exceeded what I was expecting when ordering my first side charging upper. Will purchase from them again and recommend to all my friends. Thanks for the easy and affordable purchase. Military discount is also a plus. Thanks for the support. Semper Fi "

This review was modified by cmcoldwell on November 10 2014 10:30:14 PM

2014-11-02

"Just ordered spikes lower.The description said it was a blem lower cant find the blem.Checkout was easy and shipping was fast.They wil get a lot more of my money."

This review was modified by earniej4life on November 02 2014 08:23:53 AM

2014-07-12

"Ordered a BCG for AR15 and received the wrong order. I was sent someone else's Spike's Tactical Lower. Sent email. Called and had to leave a message. Very slow to respond. Will never shop here again."

This review was modified by RogueSGT on July 12 2014 10:42:02 AM

2014-07-11

"Among the very best suppliers I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. Excellent value product, lightning fast (free!!) shipping and good communication.

Gentlemen, I will be ordering from you again in the near future.

This review was modified by sjseidman on July 11 2014 06:58:05 PM

2014-06-17

"Love me some JoBobs. Great site. Free shipping over 90...Orders several times with prompt shipping and great prices... Will be a dedicated customer"

2014-05-13

"First time to order and costumer service is #1"

2014-05-02

"Items were shipped quickly. Price was good. Happy customer."

2014-04-30

"Joe Bob Outfitters never lets me down during a build. They always have what I need at a great price and they are so quick on the shipping. They are my go to site for AR parts and accessories."

2014-04-28

"This company is amazing to deal with. The shipping is so fast that I think they ship it before you order it, lol. The customer service is great and the prices are fair. If this company has something you are looking to order you would be a fool to order from somewhere else. "

2014-04-28

"I always get fast shipping from JBO and am always satisfied with my products. "

2014-04-28

"Great deal, fast shipping. Thanks"

2014-04-28

"Really quick service, good prices. Will buy from again."

2014-04-28

"Excellent product with superfast shipping. A+A++A+A++++++++"

Share Joe Bob Outfitters's store rating

Joe Bob Outfitters is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Joe Bob Outfitters is not a merchant member
Joe Bob Outfitters does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!