Joe Bob Outfitters Reviews - page 2 - JoeBobOutfitters.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.74/10 674 reviews

Joe Bob Outfitters is a merchant member
Joe Bob Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"Let me put it to you this way............J-billy-bob-o-ree-noe has 650+ reviews as of right now and a 9.something rating............that is no accident.....there will always be an idiot buying stuff on-line that's unhappy about some dumb mistake they made; but they're are not willing to own their mistake.....I know I've worked in on-line retail.........
Let me tell you, I've ordered from the big JBO on more than one occasion, I've had orders that contained parts that were defective (through no fault of JBO); JBO fixed the situation IMMEDIATELY -
My latest purchase of hearing protection and some ammo was as smooth as my BM's after eatin' boiled peanuts........Big JB even threw in an extra FREE shirt for a friend of mine when he didn't have to.
Solid does not even begin to describe a site like JBO........Joe Bob is always gonna git 'ya a GUD DEEL and with super-competitive pricing and the best/quickest customer service in town, my only complaint is the same complaint I always have: I wish they sold everything from a gallon of milk to my favorite beer.........but a guy can dream.
......and with a name like JBO, you knows y'alls gittin the best prices in town to boot!!! - seriously, though.....really good pricing........If you have half a brain and buy gun stuff on-line you need to purchase from JBO, you'll never regret it....I'm tellinya that Joebobs gunna save you sumdough and gitit toyafast!!!!!

"I love dealing with Joe Bob's!!! They always ship fast and I've never had any issues with them! Thanks JBO!"

"Joebobs always ships fast and provides a quality product.
Can't go wrong

"Ordered an item. The post office tracking said it was shipped about 4 hours later and I received it in 2 days. The item is exactly as described and works well. Joe Bob Outfitters is moving to the top of my "Check Here First" list."

"Joe Bob Outfitters is always a pleasure to do business with... Great prices and fast service and delivery get my business every time."

"I have always had great experiences with Joe Bob. Good prices, quality name brand products, and fast delivery. "

"Fast shipping, as always!! I highly recommend Joebob's for great deals on good product for you AR and other gun needs."

"Very smooth transaction and delivery was fast!"

"JoeBobOutfitters was one of the few places carrying a particular item I was looking for and when one of the pieces I ordered was not exactly what I was thinking it was (my fault) JoeBob was extremely expedient in giving me store credit to buy what I wanted. So quick in fact that the day the return showed up on dock at thier facilities they reimbursed my account within 30minutes.

"Joe Bob always has the best $$ and fast delivery.
GREAT sevice
THanks
ED Bassista

"FAST shipping. Great prices. "

"One of the best, if not the best, online experiences I have had. Easy site to navigate, great prices, fast/free shipping and super customer service. Should add a star to Joe Bob Outfitters 5 star rating!"

"Fast delivery good price. Second purchase from Joe Bob's. Both excellent."

"Very Good overall. Fast shipping, Great prices. Glad I found JoeBob outfitters."

"This is my second order from Joe Bob's. They have the best prices that I have found anywhere and their shipping is exceptionally fast. I will definitely buy from them again! "