Stores > Joe Bob Outfitters

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

Great place! Great product! Great value!

"I have been searching for a Sig P938 and I have found that it is a hard gun to find without paying full retail MSRP anyway. A friend recommended Joe Bob's as they had this gun in stock at an incredible price. Not only did I get the gun, holster, and case which I've found to be standard, I also received an additional magazine and a factory Sig laser! This is the BEST value out there hands down and I'm very excited to have taken advantage of it. I've always purchased guns at stores and wasn't sure how easy it was to buy online. It was a very efficient and easy to do by having it shipped to a FFL person who accurately and efficiently completed the paperwork. Ordered the gun on a Tuesday and was picking it up Thursday evening! Great job Joe Bob! I'll be back for more deals, thank you!"

This review was modified by ecoy on January 23 2016 11:39:01 AM

Dont Buy Here, Do not stand behind products!

"I bought 2 Spikes stripped upper receivers blems, uppers came with minor imperfections and are usable. Which is what the description states. The description DOES NOT state the uppers come WITHOUT any markings such as T markings or Spikes logo. I am completely fine with the uppers having blemishes. But I purchased a Spikes upper to match my Spikes lower. And if I ever want to sell it, they would have the correct identifying marks. I asked if I could swap for the full price upper was told I was a snob and there was nothing they could do for me. First time customer LAST TIME USING THEM! SHOULD OF KNOW ORDERING FROM A PLACE CALLED JOE BOB!"

Joe Bob Lower Parts Kit for $29.95

"Will never buy any thing from joe bob again. lower parts kit was awful. the fit of the parts where so tight i cant even close the forward takedown pin ;(... called joe bob and they told me if i didnt like the item i can return it with a restocking fee. nice way to handle things"

"I was not aware of Joe Bob's website until last week when I ordered (5) Magpul 20 rd magazines. Not only did his prices beat everyone else, but the order was shipped out the next business day and arrived in good condition. Have placed a shortcut icon on my desktop for his website and will give it first priority for my future needs.

Wayne Standerfer - Texas

"Exceptional service, quick shipping, and great prices!"

"Totally satisfied with my Joe Bob's order, as usual."

"I ordered the Spike's Tactical Upper Receiver Stripped forged M4 Flat Top-NSPS2100-BLEMISHED on 10/11/2015. I received the package yesterday, 10/14/2015. The Receiver I received does not have the "SPIKES SPIDER" on the Top and there are no markings to indicate this is a Spike's Upper Receiver. It arrived in a sealed plastic bad which indicated it was a Spikes receiver but there are no other markings or the Spider. Your picture shows the Spider and the description does not indicate anything about the receiver not having the Spike's Branding on it. It merely states: "Some uppers may have T marking errors (light or off-center) while other uppers may have small nicks, dings, etc."

I was contacted by Joseph Boeckner, Owner, and was told thru a string of emails that he would not do anything to replace the receiver I purchased and he attempted to insult my integrity by describing what "blemished" means. Further, he basically told me that "they" (I presume, he and what staff he could possibly have at this size company) did not have "TIME" to make sure that I received what I thought I ordered based on the Description from his website AND the picture(s) associated.

I really hadn't planned on pursuing this but his last comments to me really pissed me off and now, I plan to prove I am correct and he did in fact mislead the consumer based on false advertising.

Before you purchase from his site, I would call him first and have him describe the item your are purchasing.

The Merchant's "Picture" (see attached) and "Description" (see attached) of the Item Purchased is Misleading. Spikes Tactical has an engraved SPIDER on the Receiver which identifies a Spikes Tactical manufactured product. In the Merchant's description he does not mention "anything" about the lack of the engraving also called a "Rollmark". Further, The picture he is using in association with this product shows the "Rollmark" SPIDER in place. When the receiver was received by me it simply came in a plastic sealed bag indicating a Spikes Tactical product. However, beyond that, there are "NO" markings otherwise and "NO WAY" to confirm, Indicate or deny this is a Spikes Tactical product.

What bothers me more is the Merchant mocking me over my comment "Further, I am not "other customers" and I purchase what I want, not what someone else wants." I'm not exactly sure what his point is but why would I buy something I did not want or just because someone else thought it was ok??? This was written in answer to his comment to me "nobody else has a problem with it".

It is my opinion that this merchant is fully aware his description and associated picture used are both Misleading and Deceitful. He has attempted to scare me away by insinuating that my statements are liable and mentions Legal Representation but facts are facts and you cannot be held liable for facts. You can clearly see by his advertisement (attached files) that he shows the "Rollmark" but does not mention it will not be present anywhere in his description.

More, his description indicates there is a Lifetime Warranty on the Receiver. How would I prove to the manufacturer, Spikes Tactical, that this Receiver is indeed their manufactured product???? There is "NOTHING" on the Receiver to indicate Spikes Tactical manufactured this unit. Without the Manufactures engravings, the Receiver looks like any other stripped, non-marked receiver.

Again, and I stand firm, I would "NOT" have purchased this Receiver had the Merchant advertised correctly and stated "The Receiver will not have any Spikes Tactical Rollmarks or Identification on it".

Last, I am fully aware of what "Blemished" means and was fine with his description: "Some uppers may have T marking errors (light or off-center) while other uppers may have small nicks, dings, etc." I am "NOT" Ok with what I received.

I simply ask that the Merchant comply be providing me with the upper receiver shown on his website without any additional cost to myself.

"Very happy with the speed of processing my order and my order arrived quickly. The prices of the items purchased could not be beat. Normally I order from Primary Arms and other small merchants that treat their customers right, but JoeBoboutfitters rates up there with the best of the best.

Not to mention they gave me a slight discount for my military service, which I very much appreciated.

"I have ordered from MANY places for gun gear but no more JoeBob's is great. I've ordered 3 times and twice on a Saturday and had my items that Monday morning and I live in KY. Items are always as described and there prices are great. I have recommended to friends already and will continue too. "

"Ordered a Vortex Scope (which was backordered on every other website) on Monday, received it Wednesday! Super service! Honest! Very reliable! Responded to all questions very quickly. Will recommend to anyone and will definitely do business again!"

"Great Company hands down. Five Stars from me. Others don't come close to Joe!"

This review was modified by martinjai009 on July 22 2015 11:37:30 AM

SittingElf's Avatar

Florida, USA

"Excellent! Ordering was painless, and shipping was expeditious. GREAT price (lowest on the net when shipping included) for a Magpul PRS stock. Ordered on July 7th, and arrived at my doorstep on the 9th. How awesome is that!!

Offers a military discount which is GREATLY appreciated!

Will do business again without question. Very pleased.

"This is my first experience with this company, but this is a great company that offers cheaper priced products. Also free 2 day shipping on my order I am definitely returning and proud to support fellow Veterans. A+ work guys."

This review was modified by KRISCROSS415 on April 29 2015 09:10:08 PM

"Worst customer service I've ever experienced.

They omit information on their products and act as if it's not misleading.

Take my advice, stay away, it's not worth the $2 you save over a great company like MidwayUSA.

"JoeBoB is great, as a proud veteran i am pleased with their service and will always shop with them! God Bless America"

Share Joe Bob Outfitters's store rating

Joe Bob Outfitters is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Joe Bob Outfitters is not a merchant member
Joe Bob Outfitters does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!