• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10

"I have yet to receive my order!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you haven't received the order yet, we're not sure why tho, if you can contact us with your order number we'd be more than glad to check into your order and see what happened. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

" Jerrys Artarama products are at discounted prices, then he has these insane sales that you can stock up on your favorite paints, brushes, etc.
All my products arrived in great shape and Jerrys has super fast shipping!

"Great supplies, prices, experience, and quick delivery!"

"My order came faster than expected! Everything was exactly as described. Thanks!"

"golden open acrylics came and i love them. not expecting craft style bottles since my intro samples were tubes, but the color is great."

"Quick service. Brushes well packed. "

"IT was delivered right on time"

"Great transaction. Great price. Shipment arrived quick in perfect condition."

"Website awkward, not very user friendly, I checked my order several times for quantity, etc. and still I was charged for 2 tubes of turqouise Lukas oil paint instead of 1. "

"I wish that I had shopped there sooner. they have a wonderful selection. I needed new brushes and they had a fantastic sale. I think I am going to pick my Blick habit and become a Jerry's fan. I'll definitely spend more money there."

"daughter very happy with easel."

"It's always a pleasure buying from Jerry's Artarama. Great products. They always have everything I need. Great prices. Love the constant sales and discounts. Great service. Shipping is fast and packaging is always perfect. Thank you!"

"Have been shopping at Jerry's for years, so I did not mind when they asked if I would write a review. Great prices, amazing selection, quick shipping. It's really worthwhile to sign up for their emails - great coupons. Sometimes things could be packed a bit better, but I've never had any breakage."

"Came in the time they stated packaged well and with a written thank you! Very impressed! Will definitely order through them again! Thank you!"

"The website is terrible. I was kicked off more than four times, that is not counting how long I waited as it spooled. Then, I am purchasing over $300 in product but ONE of my items was back-ordered by three months, and because of that they gave me two choices: either wait three months for ALL items or pay a BUNCH of shipping for the one item that was back ordered, because they would not apply the free shipping (due to $300 order) to the back-ordered item. I contacted them three times about this. Lastly there was a deal offered one day after my order which was $25 gift card with a purchase of $175. I wrote them and asked them if they would give me the deal, and I received no response. Totally dismayed with the entire process--start to finish. The box of paints arrived with no care of packaging--whatsoever. It's a wonder all of the paint was in tact. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you had an issue with the website, We are working on optimizing our site and making sure that any bugs or issues are taken care of. Unfortunately our back order policy can seem a bit strict, however; the order was paid using PayPal, whose policy is incredibly strict, if an order is unfullfilled in 29 days they automatically cancel the outstanding order. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.