• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10

"Never had a bad experience with them. I ordered a lot of art supplies through them, great prices and fast delivery. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed our services and products. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I am very satisfied with my purchase from Jerry's. The online chat is always helpful when I have a question. I do not have a Jerry's where I live, and I enjoy shopping at the store in Raleigh. The products are always high quality."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that we're able to help you with your product needs and services. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I found a great price for a planned purchase. Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoy our prices and services. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

Raceland, la

"My order arrived fast! The richelson oil paints I've been ordering from Jerrys are great! I'm so glad I can buy quality art supplies at bargain prices! It makes me happy to be able to afford a hobby & jerrys makes this possible! Thank you!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoy our products and the services that you've received. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I wish you would list the prices on the packing slip. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that we don't include an invoice with the prices, we used to include them but we were having issues regarding them, so now they can be obtained on a need by need basis, you can request one at anytime if you'd like. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Merchandise arrived promptly and was well packaged. Great prices, too."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received the products on time and well packed. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Super quick delivery and got the order right. Will definitely order again with them."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received the order on time and everything was correct. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Jerry's has never let me down and has always mailed me my items fast and promptly"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoy our products and services. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Jerry's always has every possible item or better. The shopping experience is enjoyable and informative. And, I'm endlessly inspired by fellow artists!
Thank you, Jerry's Artarama!

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that enjoy your shopping experience with us and the products we sell. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"The website seems to be tedious and slow which made comparing item and ordering slow. I wonder if there is a faster way to get the deed done!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that the website seems slow for you, we're working on a new website that should be up in the coming months and alleviate any issues with the current one. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Item was not as pictured in on-line catalog. Will have to return it.

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you received something different than you were supposed to. We can certainly replace the item or issue you a refund we just need a little more information and insight into the situation. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Simple, quick, exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience with us and the prices were what you expected. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"order was broken into two deliveries-
the second delivery was 7 days after placing the order-
first one three days-
guess used to Amazon-

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that the shipping took a bit longer on the second box, however; depending on the distance and items it can take longer for the order to arrive, we usually give about 2-9 business days for any given location as given to us by UPS. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"great response quick service"

"discount...free & prompt shipping! who could ask for more?"

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.