Stores > Jerry's Artarama
      800-827-8478
      919-873-9565
      cs@jerrysartarama.com
      800-827-8478

Voice your opinion! Review Jerry's Artarama by clicking a star below.

Fabulous

"Timely carefully packaged everything in stock"

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We value your feedback. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-08-10

Back order policy needs revamp

" Jerry's policy of holding orders from shipping if a back-ordered item within that order costs less than $35.00 makes no sense. My large order would have been delayed indefinitely because a $10.00 tube of paint is still on B.O. Having nearly forgotten the order, I finally called CustServe and deleted the tube. I should say that the Rep. was very pleasant and efficient.
Shipping in general is a problem with Jerry's.

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for placing your order with us at JerrysArtarama.com. We sincerely apologize for the wait for your order delivery. Although items may appear in stock on our website, this notice does not guarantee availability. Our inventory system operates on the method of First In First Out. If a customer places an order by phone or mail order any buys out the last of our stock of an item, it takes some time for the system to update and show on our website that the item is out of stock. The best way to find out if we have an item in stock is to call us at 1-800-827-8478 or email us at cs@jerrysartarama.com. Our email team does their best to respond within 24 to 48 hours, Monday through Friday during our regular office hours 9 to 6 pm, Eastern Time. We apologize for any inconvenience. The estimated arrival date to our warehouse that you see on our website is based on the shipment notification that we get from the manufacturer. This date is subject to change based on changes to the manufacturer's availability for the product or other circumstances beyond our control. Our automatic backorder correspondence notification emails were sent to you on a regular weekly basis to inform you of your order status. We do apologize if you did not receive the email notifications at the correct email address. Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the long wait for delivery. Most orders take 2 to 9 business days depending on where you live. Please note that these are business days and do not include the weekends. Thank you again for your honest opinion. ”

Fabulous colour pencils

"Great service, great product"

Beautiful Fabric

"Ordered several yards of fabric to make pillows and valances for living-room. Fabric is very nice. It will be fun to work with it."

Best place for art supplies - been buying from 's for years Jerry

"Great source for supplies - super fast delivery.

Nancy

I love Jerry's Artarama!

"I love this merchant! Since Pearl Paint disappeared, I have to run around like a chicken with no head looking for art and crafting supplies. It's a real drag and it takes a toll on my creativity. Then my sister touted me onto Jerry's online superstore and the problem is solved. They have every piece of merchandise imaginable, their prices are great, their sales are even greater, and their delivery is FAST! I love this merchant!"

Great sales

"I love Jerrys selection and great sales. Enables me to test products before larger investment in quantity. "

2017-08-10

Small item, big packing box!

"Everything came in good shape but the box and packaging seemed like overkill. Do we really need a box sooo much bigger than the item?"

Experience in purchasing from Jerry's

"I purchase for myself and my art class and have for over 4 years. I have had a few problems but their customer servic is top notch. Absolutely no problems resolving my issues of which there have only been 3 so pretty good average."

2017-08-10

I clicked on the "try it" items....

"....it didn't show that they were in my cart until I made my purchase. Ended up ordering 2 of everything. Watch your cart closely!

Love Jerry's

"I'm a big fan of this seller, using them for several years for 99% of my art supplies (I'm a professional artist). Always good prices, customer service and fast shipping."

2017-08-10

Many and various art supplies!!

"Whenever I order items from Jerry's Artarama I have been pleased with each item. Great selection and product quality!"

2017-08-10

all ways excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"They have been very very good in there price s and getting orders out love them
Nancy

delivery

"A few canvases arrived dented."

Jerry's is great!

"Great product; quick delivery"

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.