• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

Cumberland, RI

"Have to reorder soon. I use a lot of ink jet photo paper."

"excellent quality of the supplies and very well shipped."

"My experience shopping with Jerry's Artarama was perfect: From the informative layout of all your products online, your competitive prices, the great discount on each item, the efficient shipping & the exact delivery of everything. I'm a very satisfied customer!"

"I have placed orders twice within the past year. My items came quickly and without cost for shipment to me since I ordered the dollar amount required for this perk. I was surprised to be able to order as little as $50 worth of materials to get this pass on shipment cost. In addition the costs of the materials were lower than if I'd gone to a store in town or ordered from another website. I am committed as a customer. Bless you!"

"I got my order in good time. However, I do think their website is ungainly and it was difficult to find things I needed. But after some searching I did find find the supplies I needed."

"Arrived quickly and everything went well!"

"Easy to order, delivered earlier than promised and excellent quality."

"Usually the service is excellent. Our order has a back ordered item and the web site gave a date when the item would arrive. It has since been changed and it looks like it is still not in. Of course, in order to save on postage we are not having the order shipped until all items can be shipped. This has turned into a bit of an inconvenience and we now have no idea when the order will be shipped."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-12-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. To request an update on the back order status, please contact us at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com. If this order is urgent, we can look into ways of splitting up the order to provide free shipping on both orders. We look forward to hearing from you!”

"Merchandise arrived in a timely manner and was just as I expected."

"Love the specials, and the pricing. I do comparison, Jerry's got it for less."

"Enjoy shopping at Jerry's Artarama"

"I received all my order and it was in very good packaging. The elmers all purpose glue works wonders. I do plan on ordering from here again. Thank you for the wonderful service. However i am slightly disapointed that there is now free shipping on orders over 50$ or so and i would have saved quite a bit."

"Shipping was kinda weird - you wanted me to wait until certain products were available, or choose to have them backordered for later and pay the extra shipping, etc. It was a convoluted little drill which seemed petty considering the size of the initial order. We got it all eventually, but that was annoying.
Then there's the packaging. One of the boxes was not padded with the little air pillows well enough and broke open on both ends! Minor damage to the corners of the pads but no actual losses.
One 3/4" brush is missing ( item# V04927 ), and three 1/2" brushes are missing ( item# 87244 ), but you sent me one extra 1/4" brush.
There was some other weirdness, but I don't have time to describe it, so I'll try to forget it. Things happen, and I understand that you all are busy. You'd earn some points by sending me the missing brushes, but I know you're probably slammed right now.
Oh - there was no packing slip or invoice with the boxes - I looked. Just thought I'd mention it. They may have gotten lost from that one damaged box.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-12-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey! We are happy to help with sending the missing brushes. Please let us know if there is anything else we might do to help. You can contact us at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com. Thanks, and have a wonderful day!”

"I own AUNT SELMA'S CANDY (www.auntselmascandy.com & FACEBOOK: auntselmaschocolateandcandy) I paint with CHOCOLATE....and I have a BFA in ART so I teach ART LESSONS to children Ages 5 10 12 and I love the 16 x 20
stretch canvases! I sculpt in chocolate and all types of confections! Everyone knew I painted so they convinced me to share my talent and now I teach ART on Wednesday evenings and make chocolate creations during the day! A Very FUN AND CREATIVE part of our business is our CANDY MAKING & PAINTING BIRTHDAY PARTY! You can have your BIRTHDAY PARTY in the Candy Store! The children make candy creations & paint pictures...a VERY unique Birthday PARTY!
If you live in New Jersey or Philadelphia...call us (856) 642 -6363 - You can visit us and have your BIRTHDAY Party in a Candy Store! We have AWESOME Parties...in fact we were NAMED: BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY Venue by SJ Magazine! WHAT BETTER PLACE THAN A CANDY STORE for your child's Birthday Party! PLUS...we paint!

"Very pleased with prices and special offers. Came in perfect condition & quick"

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.