• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

"My experience with the business has been very satisfactory.
It's the third time I order online because the variety of selection is just splendid!
The deliver is prompt, and the items are very well packed. I wish the store had a branch in Dallas.

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoy our variety and services and there weren't any issues. We've been looking into different areas to expand Jerrys and that may be a potential spot in the future. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Fast accurate service, as usual! "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received everything on time and there were no issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Service is impeccable. Orders arrive quickly and in good condition."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received everything quickly and there were no issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continued support!”

"The website was easy to look around. Ordering was just as easy. I received my product quickly. I bought a Light Board and it was packaged perfectly so as not to break. I will shop again soon.
Melody

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoy our website and you received the order on time without any issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I was not able to apply my first time purchaser 20% off coupon unless I purchased $50 min. It would have been great just to get the 20% off to "try" the service. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you were unable to use the coupon, unfortunately a lot of our coupons do have minimums that must be met, in order to bring you the lowest price that we can. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"I chatted with a Rep and he was most helpful! My 2 friends and I are quite happy with the quality of paintbrushes I ordered and the speed of their arrival. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received your items on time and that you enjoyed the quality of our products and service. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Kerry's is a no hassle place to get bargain art supplies!"

"I love my new supplies and am having a blast playing with them!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the products and that you received everything on time with no issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Excellent price! Easy-to-use website! And FAST DELIVERY!!!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and that you received the order quickly with no issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continued support!”

"I get almost all my art supplies at Jerry's Very fast shipping, excellent website and the best products.
Aaron westerberg

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received all the items on time and there weren't any problems with the order. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"What I received was exactly what I ordered and shipping was fast. I'm only giving 4 stats because the graphite paper I ordered that comes in a roll was crushed in shipping."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that item came damaged, we can certainly replace or refund that item if you'd like, you'd just need to contact us with your order information and we'll take care of it. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Arrived quickly and packaged great."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received it on time and there were no issues with the product. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I enjoy purchasing art supplies from Jerry's. Your prices are great and your service is excellent! Keep up the good work."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoy your shopping experience with us and our services as well. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continued support!”

"ordering a Cezanne half-box easel was easy. It was ordered on April 7 and it arrived in excellent shape on April 14, UPS ground, sooner than predicted. A great experience. I recommend Jerry's Artarama for all art materials and tools!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received that item sooner than expected and in good condition. We appreciate the recommendation. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"It took no time at all for the person on the other end of the linnet find what I was looking for. Thank you! I'll be back."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received the best customer support we could offer and there were no issues with your order. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.