Stores > Jerry's Artarama

800-827-8478
      919-873-9565
      cs@jerrysartarama.com
      800-827-8478

Voice your opinion! Review Jerry's Artarama by clicking a star below.

Jerry's Artarama

"Jerry's Artarama has always provided me with excellent and fast service. Totally pleased. Thanks

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support and for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

Great service

"Jerry's always has the materials I need at a good price. Ordering is easy, packing of materials is well done, and the staff is responsive."

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues! ”

Excellent as always

"Wonderful products. Wide variety of products at a great price. Love the instruction videos"

Rep reply posted Aug-31-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-08-27

Great prices, outstanding customer service!

"You are the best at all things art supplies sales! :)"

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We love to hear from our long time customers! Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-08-26

Good Company for purchasing art supplies.

"I get my art supplies on time and boxed well. They have most of what I want at good prices. Will recommend them to other artist. "

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for choosing to shop at JerrysArtarama.com! We appreciate your feedback and support! ”

2017-08-25

As reliable as the sunrise!

"Best customer service and products as well as prices, in the business. If your have an issue they fix it IMMEDIATELY plus the staff is super friendly. They've saved me thousands of$ and lots of grief. Thanks Jerry's!

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We love to hear from our long term customers. Thank you for shopping at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-08-24

Stock Always Available

"Great selection with wonderful fair prices. Never need to back order with Jerry's"

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for supporting JerrysArtarama.com! We look forward to serving you again soon!”

2017-08-22

Inconsistent

"I use the plein aire frames for upscale galleries. The 'gold leaf' is an inconsistent product - one time
Having a beautiful gold leaf finish, the next they are gold w/ brown brush strokes, which I hate - the packaging has also changed for the worse, now only simple corner protectors out of cardboard, no box, no foam corners - bummed.

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the plein aire frames with us. The Plein Aire frame style is traditionally gold-leafed in an impressionistic manner. The gold leaf and brush strokes used can vary in shade and tone from frame to frame. You are more than welcome to return frames that you are not satisfied with to our warheouse. We appreciate your feedback on how frames are packed. I have shared your comments with our warehouse packing manager. Please let us know how we are doing and if there is anything that you would like to see available in the future. You can send suggestions to us at cs@jerrysartarama.com. ”

2017-08-21

Great selection and good pricing.

"I have used (purchased from) Jerry's since about the time when they first moved to NC. Most experiences have been positive. Except for out of stock experiences (too many and too slow to resupply) and substandard quality of some of their off price branded products, they are a fine supplier.

Generally, forget leaving a question in their contact box, it willnot be answered.

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your input. We sincerely apologize for the long wait for your order delivery. Although items may appear in stock on our website, this notice does not guarantee availability. Our inventory system operates on the method of first in first out. If a customer places an order by phone or mail order and buys out the last of our stock of an item, it takes some time for the system to update and show on our website that the item is out of stock. The best way to find out if an item is in stock is to call our customer service department for an inventory check. Thank you again for our continued support and for choosing to shop at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-08-19

Always what I need

"It's always easy to shop online "

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for posting and for choosing JerrysArtarama.com! ”

2017-08-17

Always Ready

"Jerry's is always ready to assemble, pack and mail your orders. This is done professionally and in a timely manner. I am so pleased with my experience with Jerry's Artarama."

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us! We look forward to working with you for years to come. ”

2017-08-17

excellent

"They always give top service and speedy delivery "

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues!”

2017-08-14

rembrandt

"supplies always arrive good conditions and timely fashion.

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We appreciate your comments on our service. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-08-14

Great Customer Service

"I had questions before I placed my order because I needed the items quickly. I had registered for a class elsewhere and did not receive the required materials list until late. I contacted Jerry's and the Svc Rep went out of her way to answer my questions. Although I qualified for free delivery, she advised me as to what shipping selection I needed to make to guarantee a timely delivery and she was correct. I received everything exactly as promised and my order was complete and accurate."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We are glad to hear that everything arrived in good condition and on time. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-08-13

Best place for all art supplies!

" Fast shipping, great prices, packaging is excellent! I don't ever shop the craft stores anymore. Even after their 40% off coupons they send every week, Jerry's price is still lower. You just cant beat Jerry's."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We love hearing from our long-time customers!”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.