• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

"This was a Winston Newton watercolor phone order, as the online purchase order would not take the "FREE SHIPPING", as indicated on the online coupon for orders over a specified amount. It did not arrive at my pmb box in a timely manner, as the order-taker made a mistake with the zip code, i.e. it wound up after much searching at the city postal mail. She also indicated the address being ap.o. box and that is not what I indicated. It is a pmb box located in a private mail establishment. I have never had any issues with your store before, and have always ordered my sumi paper from you. But, this was not a pleasant experience. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your order! We apologize sincerely for this inconvenience. We have put a note on your account to the effect that the address is a private mailbox. To avoid the transfer to the post office, we recommend selecting UPS Premium Ground. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please let us know at cs@jerrysartarama.com. Thanks for your time, and have a wonderful day!”

"Great job looking forward to painting up some good times"

"Prices were impressive, package delivered promptly...will definitely do business with Jerry's in the future."

"The products were fine and the prices were fine but the delivery took forever. it was supposed to be here on a Wednesday and they didn't get here until Friday. I don't know what happened but the box was very damaged too. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for letting us know! We regret to hear the box was damaged, and we can offer to send replacements for any damaged items. Please send us your order number to cs@jerrysartarama.com, and one of our Customer Service Reps. will follow up with you directly. Thanks for your time, and have a wonderful day!”

"I'm always impressed by how great the prices are and how fast it ships!"

"Good price. Received timely, well-packed."

"I love getting my art supplies from Jerry's!"

"Jerry's has such an awesome selection of everything I could possibly want. The prices are unbelievable. Put on top of that great service and a speedy delivery, why look anywhere else?"

"Jerry's always ships my orders so promptly and their products are excellent. I look forward to a long relationship with them as I progress in my painting. Thanks so much."

"Easy to navigate web page; delivery as promised; price was excellent; product just what I wanted. Thank you"

"Good Product and fast delivery!"

"Jerry's Artarama products always arrive on time, well packaged and ready for me to use in my art studio."

"I'm Jerry's new girlfriend! Everything he offers gives me the shivers -- the good kind! I hope we have a long five-star relationship!!"

"I have always had the best service of any art store I have dealt with.The service is quick and accurate....no need for a call for assistance. Jerry's has a wonderful selection of fine art materials. "

"Excellent online service. The return policy is also excellent (not that I return often). I highly recommend Jerry's Artarama."

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.