• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"Items arrived timely and were packed well. Prices can't be beat! Very satisfied! Looking forward to my next purchase."

"My experience was just like it always is: I place the order, they ship it and it comes in in a timely manner. That means consistent, reliable, good service. It doesn't get any better! – whether it is an email order or at the local store!"

"I'VE BEEN ORDERING FROM JERRY'S FOR MANY YEARS AND HAVE BEEN SO SATISFIED AND DELIGHTED WITH THE QUICK DELIVERY.
I TEACH OIL PAINTING AND MANY OF MY STUDENTS ORDER FROM JERRY'S AND THEY ARE ALSO HAPPY WITH YOUR QUICK RESPONSE.
WE'RE ALL DELIGHTED WITH YOUR GREAT SELECTION OF THE OIL PAINTS.
YOU'RE GOOD PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.
RIKI LIPE
"THE PALETTE PALS"

"they make the whole process so easy and seamless...
I don't shop at any other art services online

"I failed to receive buy one get one free. When I called about it they immediately said they would send the other out. I recieved it within 2 or 3 days.. Very courteous."

"Order arrived quickly and in good condition! Exactly as described."

"Very satisfied. Great products. Great service. And speedy delivery. "

"Prompt delivery, order filled as expected, love sales, keep up the good work. will always go to Jerry's first"

"Great customer service, cheerful, helpful personnel. Concerned that your every need is met.

Issues or returns are handled to my highest expectations. Overall a great company do busines with!!

"In my opinion Jerry's offers the best prices for high quality art supplies and the best customer service I've yet experienced. Questions are answered in a professional manner and service is unquestionably a high priority for Jerry's. "

"I loved the products, availability, and selection..and the items I received...but the Web site is horrible when it comes time to check out...I tried again today (1/23) to order more items and could never get past the checkout button...ended up ordering elsewhere...please fix"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-26-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize about the issues with the website, we're working on having a new website up within the next few months. We're sorry to hear that you chose another company for your order, however as far as the checkout button, if it's ever not working it may be that an item has a minimum quantity and the button won't work until that minimum is met. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"I am very satisfied with the variety and pricing at Jerry's. My only complaint was that some of the colors shown for the oils I purchased had a different color typed below the color swatch. This was a bit confusing."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize about the confusion regarding those online swatches, if you could specify which ones we can certainly get it fixed. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama,com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Quality supply, fast shipping. Excellent!!!"

"Ordering was easy. I didn't have to join and pay a fee to get the discounts. My order was received in a timely manner and was correct. "

"Jerry's Artarama always has exceptional selection, prices impossible to beat, and fast shipping. It's always the first and last place I shop for any of my studio needs! "

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.