Stores > Jerry's Artarama

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2017-01-05

"Ordered products arrive on time, in good condition."

Fabulouso,

"Jerry's Artarama fabulous products, fantastic service, super quick delivery, great variety of products and THE BEST prices.
I recommend Jerry's Artarama to anyone and everyone, beginners or professional artists, I LOVE JERRY'S
Jeannette

Boxes galore

"I recently purchased 2 pastel boxes for my ever-growing colored pencil collection and was so pleased with the delivery and product that I ordered another one. I will definitely be ordering from Jerry's again."

Five stars for Jerry's Artarama

"I was very pleased with the quality of the art panels. These were the first ones that delivered exactly what I wanted. Good job."

2017-01-05

"As always, great service/ great prices!

2017-01-05

Always check out Jerry's First!

"I am repeat buyer of many years. They always deliver quickly, accurately, and sell quality goods. I also appreciate the helpful reviews on products. I recommend Jerry's to all of my students and fellow artists."

Slow and antiquated.

"I order quite a bit from Jerrys because I'm used to their products from the Jerrys that used to be near our home before it sadly moved to a location too far from my house to frequent.
I order quite a bit on line now, and each time I order I find it totally frustrating because it takes so long for everything to download. Last week I placed a large order and my husband and I (he's a computer techie) needed a drinK to calm us down by the end of our order which took us 4 hours to complete. I don't have this frustration on other art store websites. I have lots of artist friends who complain about the same issues.

Gorgeous linen!

"Every couple of years I have the pleasure of ordering a roll of this oil primed linen. I am always happy with the quality. Not cheap - but a very fair price for the quality. "

Always Five Star

"As a professional artist, I rely on prompt service and Jerry's never disappoints. I appreciate not having a membership fee to buy high quality supplies."

2017-01-05

All the backing board were arrived damaged

"I ordered the 16x20 foam core backing boards and they were arrived damaged. I called the customer service to let them know, they said they can not guarantee the package arrive without damage. No matter how good the price is, if I am receiving damaging good, it just wasting money and time. Also there is advertisement sticker on every foam core which looks very unpleasant. "

Rep reply posted Jan-06-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for contacting us. On the website, we do state that we cannot guarantee that foam boards will not experience minimal corner damage during shipment. http://www.jerrysartarama.com/jerrys-pro-foam We regret that the foam boards were damaged. Please send pictures of the damage to cs@jerrysartarama.com for review. Once we have reviewed the pictures we will contact you to discuss possible compensation methods. We always appreciate all of the thoughtful reviews that our customers offer to us. Thak you for your honest opinion of our service.

2017-01-05

"I ordered, among other things, a LED lamp - and when the lamp arrived, It had a faulty plug.. the prong sparked when plugged into the wall outlet, and when I withdrew the plug, one prong remained in the outlet. I called Jerry's Artarama about this, and the lamp was promptly replaced... am very happy with the new lamp, and with Jerry's Artarama .. I was a happy customer before, and a very satisfied and happy customer now and forever! "

Jerry's is the best!

"Always great service from Jerry's!"

Always great!

"Quick, great product, thank you."

2017-01-05

"I have no complaints. My experience buying online has been much better than going to the store in my area. I enjoy and appreciate the promotions included in the package. "

Love my erasers

"Love these erasers. They erase graphite lines completely. Their eraser shavings are easy to clean up"

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.