• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"The price is very reasonable and I liked the welcome discount."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our prices and discounts. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Easily found the items I wanted on line, placed order and received all items undamaged (packed well) & in a reasonable delivery time. I would order from this vendor again."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you found everything you were looking for and there was no issue with your order. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Great Customer Service! Received the wrong item twice. They took the information once and then fixed the problem and sent it to me on their own. Nice People, Great deals and offers."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that we were able to fix your issue and make everything correct for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continued support!”

"My paint tray was not delivered. It turns out its on back order. Apparently for a very long time. I am not satisfied. "

Rep reply posted Aug-11-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that that item is out of stock, We're working hard with our vednors to try to get items back into stock t keep back orders from being an issue. If you can contact us with your order number we'll certainly be glad to keep you more informed on the dates. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Fast delivery; everything there- what more can one ask?"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that the delivery was quick and everything was there that you had ordered. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"great products, great prices, quick delivery"

Rep reply posted Aug-21-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received the order quickly and the products met your expectations. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I received great service and quality for the money"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that everything was in order. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I love ordering from Jerry's; the product is always as expected, which is good quality for an excellent price. I've been ordering from Jerry's for years."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that the products arrive to you in good condition and that the prices and quality meet your expectations. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continuing support!”

"Everthing I ordered was as I expected. Service and shipping was quick and efficient. I have been using Jerrys for a year now, and have not had any problems. I will continue to order from them."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that everything was as expected and that you haven't had any issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continuing support!”

"Jerry's Artarama was easy to navigate, informative, and had an easy checkout. My package arrived in a timely fashion and I was pleasantly surprised to find a gift voucher included with my order. I would definitely shop there again."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you found our site easy to shop on and that everything arrived without issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I was surprised at how quickly my order arrived. And it was nice that they included a few freebies."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received the order quickly and there were no issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continued support!”

"very easy to work with, the website is easy to browse and shop from, choices of art products was great...and my package arrived quickly and as promised. I WILL be shopping with Jerry's Artarama more frequently!

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant shopping experience with us and that everything arrived on time and there were no issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continuing support!”

"Great items, easy to find. Really fantastic prices! Hard to find items for a really good price, much better than at other retailers."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you were able to find everything you were looking for at a reasonable price. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I ordered a gift card for $250 to be mailed. Six days after the payment had been deducted from my account, I still had not received the card, which was to be mailed. I called, and they could not identify if it had been processed or mailed yet, and they could not track it. I chose not to have the gift emailed because I wanted to physically give it to my friend. I had two days left before I would not be there to receive the card at all.

It seems that a gift card would be the easiest of all items to process. The website needs to better identify how long a gift car will take to be received--it is intended as a gift and may have a special deadline.

It should also be trackable. I did receive the card two days later. It was in a regular letter-sized envelope, which could have been mailed just as it was, and it would probably have arrived within 2-3 days. Instead, someone put the whole envelope in a priority mail envelope, which would have neccesitated a special trip to the post office (at a cost of $5.35 in postage).

I'd like to send gift cards in the future, but Jerry's needs to look at the process to make it more efficient.

Rep reply posted Aug-12-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you had trouble with that gift card. It can take up to 9 days to receive a physical gift card as We ship it from our home office in North Carolina. It's put in a priority envelope not only to make it more secure but also as a way to insure the gift card were something to happen to it in transit. Looking to have a way to track it more efficiently is something we'll definitely look into to alleviate this headache in future purchases. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Website works very well. Everything I ordered arrived in good condition within 5 days."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that everything arrived on time and in good condition. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.