• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"quick as usual, on sale items with free shipping"

"The order never arrived, and Jerrys hasn't responded to multiple emails about the issue. Caveat Emptor!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience. We are sending out a replacement order for you with UPS Premium Ground shipping. Please let us know if you have any questions at cs@jerrysartarama.com. Thanks for your time, and we appreciate you contacting us about this issue.”

Creature from the Black Lagoon's Avatar
Austin, TX

"Fast delivery and easy to order on the website dues to the calculator - helpful when dealing with a budget for a grant."

"one pair silver included, not ordered, not usable, leaving one pair gold unusable"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. I will follow up with you to find out which size of the custom frame section to replace for you in the gold. We appreciate your time and your business.”

"Very satisfied with the speed and quality of the items I have received from Jerry's Artarama and I intend to make more purchases.

"Service is quick and I like the offers of free shipping when you buy a certain amount. Products excellent."

"Broken item was replaced with a far better item. Victor at customer service was very helpful and suggested the replacement rather than a return and sending another of the same troublesome defective product."

rob42378's Avatar
San Antonio, TX

"First of all, the products (both) I ordered were only clearly said to be backordered (+ a month) after I completed the purchase. But that was ok, because I really was excited about the main product in my order- a truly unique, new kind of art easel. However, about a week after placing my order, and without any notice from the seller whatsoever, I suddenly was refunded my money. I only realized what had happened after I looked at my bank account and noticed approximately the amount I had spent at Jerry's Artarama had been added back to my account. But even now, well over a week after realizing I had been refunded my money from them, I still have not heard from Jerry's explaining what the situation was that led to this clearly negative circumstance. Extremely unprofessional, in my opinion. Has left me with a very disappointed experience from a company I had high hopes for. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We understand that you pre-ordered the Rue Wall Easel. We expect delivery to our warehouse on Sept. 12th. We still have your pre-order on file. The authorization hold has already dropped automatically from your account. We will follow up with you about the order status.”

"I ordered Nielsen custom metal frame and instead I received ams brand. The corners of the frames didn't fit well."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We regret to hear the corners of the frames were not mitered correctly. Please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or at 1-800-827-8478, and we will make sure to send replacements. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!”

"Love the free gift pen. All arrived perfectly. Good prices. "

"The canvases I ordered were his quality at a great price. The shipped quickly and were packaged adequately."

"Jerry's service was excellent; However, the instructions for assembly of the SoHo Urban Artist Wooden A-Frame Lyre Easel were scanty, difficult and misleading. Description of screws, nuts and bolts incorrect. Pictures shown are very incomplete and vague. Once assembled, after many wrong guesses, the easel is a joy."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for responding to our survey! We regret to hear that you received an older version of the instructions for the SoHo A-Frame Easel. I will send you the updated copy. If you have any questions about assembly or product information, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to serving you in the very near future!”

"I have ordered these products from Jerry's artarama several times.
Always have been satisfied.

"Great deal and quick shipping. Can't go wrong with that."

"I love my Lucas paint, high quality artists supplies and shipping was fast. I will make this my go to art supply store! "

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.