• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"Order arrived ahead of time. The process was user friendly. "

"Was able to navigate the site quickly. The order was shipped at a fast rate and the quality of the product was just what I was looking for.

"I odered the weekend of black Friday / cyber Monday and delivery was made rather quickly."

"Appreciate the fast shipping. I love the art bin storage rack. GReat for organization. It did arrive missing four of the small storage bin boxes and one of the larger boxes arrived broken. I think for the weight of the item it needed a more substantial box to be packed in. I have contacted Jerrys for the replacement parts...hopefully replacement will be prompt. "

"All went as I hoped and expected -
No complications -

"Very very satisfied!!!!!!!!"

"I got my order very quickly, well packed and completely correct. The products performed exactly as I expected and I couldn't be happier. I love Jerry's."

"Took me hours on Black Friday weekend to get my initial order processed thru your website as it kept crashing when trying to pay. Persistence into the late hours finally scored my order, which I am VERY happy with. Came back and ordered more."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your persistence! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you again in the very near future!”

"Easy to order . Great prices."

"order an easel and other items. received other items but not the easel as of yet . what bothers me most is i have no way of tracking this item. i like having an idea where my orders are as it was a big expense for me."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you very much for your order! Since this Windmill Easel is a drop-shipped item, we have to wait for the vendor to send us the tracking information. For any drop-shipped item, it can take up to 3 weeks for delivery. We will send you the tracking information as soon as we have it. If you have any questions, please let me know at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continued support!”

"Tried to order on line for 1 1/2 days kept being put on hold and then all the information for my order was deleted on your end."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you very much for your feedback! We regret to hear that you had difficulty checking out on our website. We can honor the same prices and sales that you would have received over the phone. Please give us a call at 1-800-827-8478 at your earliest convenience. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you in the very near future.”

"I love shopping at jerry's. "

"I bought over $250 worth of watercolor paper and supplies and was worried how they would be able to ship full sized sheets of paper and get them to me undamaged. They were packed impeccably, came in perfect shape, shipping was quick, my order was complete, and I'm very satisfied with all the merchandise. Thanks again."

"super fast and with an unexpected present."

"good service; good product"

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.