Stores > Jerry's Artarama

• Fax: 919-873-9565

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-01-02

"Taxes to expensive from Belgium "

2015-12-30

"Jerry's has great pricing and is easy to work with. However, this is the second time that I have purchased a full box of foam board. I had damaged pieces the first time, and this time, out of 25 sheets, 5 were damaged so badly that they were unusable. I know Jerry's isn't handling them while shipping, but it is disappointing to pay for product and have 20% of it come in unusable. I will still look at Jerrys for other product purchases in the future. The prices are good."

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2016

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thanks for your order and for contacting us. We regret to hear the foam board arrived damaged. We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, and all Jerry's exclusive products like the foam board come with a 30 day warranty. One of our customer service team members will contact you to follow up on this guarantee.”

2015-12-21

"I buy most of the supplies for my gallery and myself at Jerry's....my problem is that sometimes your website is so slow that sometimes I end up going to a different art supply website that runs more smoothly. Yours is the only website that is a problem in that way....and I do a lot of business on the web. Thank you, D. Callahan"

This review was modified by childsdancer1 on December 21 2015 12:47:34 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-23-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We truly appreciate your feedback, and we are working on a new website at the moment. Thank you for your loyalty, and please check back with us next year! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!”

2015-12-19

"I made my first purchase a couple weeks ago for stretcher bars to make gallery wrap canvas prints. The prices for these bars were less than other sources to begin with, and the percent-off deal they had going made the prices incredible. Plus the free shipping was really helpful since i ordered a fairly significant number of bars and would have otherwise been pretty costly. I found the website and ordering process to be straightforward and easy to use. The products shipped quickly and i received them in the time i expected given that shipping was free (about a week). Barring any major problems in the future, i plan on using Jerry's again for these kinds of products."

This review was modified by Dkjames60 on December 19 2015 05:49:25 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-21-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you very much for taking the time to respond back to our survey! If you ever have any questions or concerns, you can reach our customer service at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com. Our phone lines are open Monday to Saturday, 9 to 6 pm, Eastern. Thanks for your first time order, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.”

2015-12-15

"I always find Jerry's to have excellent prices, especially with the super sales. Fast shipping, too; other reviews have noted slow shipping with ground but I have not found that to be the case for me. The packing is always very careful with the product's safety in mind, and the packing list accurate.
My only complaint is the bogginess of online ordering. The site runs very slow, especially on mobile devices, and I have needed to redo an order multiple times do to crashing or drag. Other than that, I love Jerry's and will order many more times in the future!

This review was modified by magpiedreams on December 15 2015 07:25:53 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-17-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and your customer loyalty. We are working on a new website at the moment with a responsive design for mobile devices. We look forward to getting your feedback once the new site is up and running!”

2015-12-14

"To be honest, your on-line process has been a train wreck. I have ordered three times, within the past year, and it was brutally slow and frustrating, each time. Speaking to an associate has always been productive and friendly. Your communication to customers , waiting for re-stocking, could improve. Over all, I continue to use you, especially when your specials are active regarding professional grade products. geo"

Rep reply posted Dec-17-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We appreciate your honest review. Thank you for contacting us and for your continued support!”

2015-11-13

"Best art supplier anywhere. Hands down the absolute best. Amazing quality and rock bottom prices . I spent $150 USD , and I got pro grade illustration supplies worth over $600 USD. Brands like Prismacolor, Acurit, Copic,and their own brands are amazing quality as well. Best dealer for art supplies. I wish I could give 10 stars.

This review was modified by dav3stiles on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-16-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear you found what you were looking for. Happy Holidays!”

2015-11-12

"The Worst Experience Ever As A First Time Customer!! On 10/28 I ordered the Sennelier 12 +6 set and someone switched out a forest green with a warm sepia, which gave me 2 warm sepias. I called CS and they offered to replace the forest green. It is now 11/12 and I still don't have the forest green. I called CS again and they just talk right over you. I spoke with Joshua and he made me feel unimportant as a customer and I probably will not buy from Jerry's Artarama again! I didn't ask for my order to be expedited, First Class Mail would have been okay, but they sent it Bestway, which is slower than Media Mail and it was their mistake. It has been 16 days and my order is still not complete."

This review was modified by oceaneco1 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-13-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We apologize for this inconvenience. We shipped the missing Forest Green on Nov. 4th, and it was delivered yesterday, Nov. 12th. It takes 7 business days for delivery by UPS Best Way also called Standard Ground. We will speak with our customer service team about this experience. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com.”

2015-11-12

"the experience with Jerry's ordering was awkward and the website would not allow me to make a small change to my order before placing it. this resulted in my having to call and place the entire order on the phone--repeating all the info to the salesperson, even though everything had already been entered on the website.

after this, i got the item (ook hanging system rods and hooks) in a timely fashion. the rods came well packed attached to a piece of wood as long as the 8 foot hanging rods. However, the "ook" hooks were flimsy and could not be secured to a specific height on the rods, the art pieces i tried to hang (on canvas, very light) kept sliding down the rod until the floor or the table stopped them. I ended up having to put tape on the hooks to prevent them from changing the location of the art i was hanging. I consider this product defective and poorly designed. it should not be sold until a better system of hook placement on the rods is designed/tested.

This review was modified by wmasmk on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-13-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Someone from our customer service team will follow up with you shortly. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we will work with you to get this resolved.”

2015-10-29

"Ordering from Jerry's is always a pleasure. Prices are great, and shipping is fast and simple. I refuse to go to brick and mortar so-called art stores such as Michael's and Blick's due to their outlandish prices. Plus, Michael's art supplies are pretty poor quality especially for the price."

Rep reply posted Oct-30-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thanks so much for your feedback! We look forward to serving you again in the very near future!”

2015-10-18

"I was looking for a small pencil sharpener and I looked on the web, first place I went to was Amazon. I usually find the best prices there but , this wasn't true this time and I checked several other places then, I saw Jerry's Artarama and decided to look. I decided to purchase the three (3) hole sharpener as well as the left handed one for my nephew. The metal three hole is for my because I have gotten adult coloring books and I need to keep the point sharp. Using this sharpener has made the point just as sharp as the day I first got the pencils. I bought three of them and I was going to give the other two away (nope) I will tell them where I got them and they can buy their own. Worth the price and less than the other guys."

Rep reply posted Oct-19-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your order! We are so glad to hear from you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at 1-800-827-8478 (M-Sat. 9 - 6 pm, EST) or cs@jerrysartarama.com. We also have a LiveChat feature every day from 10 to 6 pm, Eastern. Thanks for choosing Jerry's!”

2015-10-04

"I do like Jerry's prices and service, but I wish they would quit tagging every e-mail with 'FREE SHIPPING!', and then when you click on it you find that it's actually the same old thing, free shipping if you meet the quite substantial minimum purchase! That's getting annoying! "

Rep reply posted Oct-05-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We truly appreciate your feedback. We will notify our marketing department. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com. Thanks for your time and your continued support.”

2015-09-26

"Great product and great service. Fast delivery and communication with Jerry's"

Rep reply posted Sep-28-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to helping you again.”

2015-09-23

"This was my first time ordering from Jerry's Artarama, I was very impressed with the fast shipping. My order was accurate and well packaged. I had made an error when ordering and had to contact customer service. They replied to my email in under 24 hours and even called to answer my questions. Excellent customer service!! Which is very hard to find these days! I will definitely be ordering again! "

Rep reply posted Sep-24-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your first order! We are pleased to hear from you, and we look forward to serving you again. Thanks for choosing Jerry's!”

2015-09-23

"Have been shopping at Jerrys for at least10 years, only once have I had problems with my order.
Great store, great prices, only store I buy my supplies

Rep reply posted Sep-24-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support! If you ever have any problems with an order, please contact us right away at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com.

Thank you for your feedback and have a wonderful day!”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.