Jerry's Artarama Reviews - page 3 - jerrysartarama.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.32/10 5,340 reviews

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,340)

"thanks very quick and accurate"

modified review reply posted Apr-14-2014
JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“We are so happy to hear that the process for your was speedy and that everything came to you in good order. Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

"I chatted on the help line and sorry I don't remember his name gave me accurate information about the product I ordered. That's wonderful and rare in retail. My order arrived in a timely fashion in good condition. I will reorder."

modified review reply posted Apr-14-2014
JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experience! We are happy that Live Chat was helpful and that you received the information you were seeking. We look forward to hearing from you again!”

"items were delivered as advertised, in great condition, well packed, and in a timely fashion. Thank you, Jerry's!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your compliments. We appreciate your continued support for JerrysArtarama.com!”

"The site was easy to navigate and there are a variety of choices. My order came in a timely manner. My purchases are a gift, so as of writing this I have no rating for the quality of my purchases. I am curious about what "Reseller Ratings" means. I'm guessing what I purchased was returned and resold to me? The site says nothing about the products being "Resold". I would really appreciate it if someone could let me know. I'm kinda new to online ordering and maybe I'm missing something here. Thank you, Donna"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Donna! Reseller Ratings provides customers a chance to comment on their experience with online retailers that "resell" products from various manufacturers. I hope that this information was helpful. Thank you for shopping with JerrysArtarama.com!”

"Great store, and great products at reasonable prices. I will shop again at Jerrys."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

"Jerry's Artarama has surpassed any expectations I had. Their products are excellent quality and the prices are the best I have come across. Delivery is quick. If there is a concern, or more information needed, their Customer Service people are polite and efficient.
I am proud to tell my friends about them, their products and their service!

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Chris! We look forward to your next order at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Rating 8/104/5

"I wanted my shipping verification sheet to match with my order sheet.
Thank you.
Roger Deem

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014
JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback Roger! We apologize for any inconvenience. Sometimes the shipment can get split up into separate boxes. Someone from our customer service team will follow up with shortly.”

"Received the kit very quickly. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for shopping at JerrysArtarama.com!”

"I have ordered hundreds of dollars of various art supplies from Jerry's. They ship very fast with only one item that came in defective, which they resolved very quickly. Thanks Jerry!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for your review Brent! We strive to resolve any issues with an order as quickly as possible so you can get back to creating. Thanks for shopping with JerrysArtarama.com!”

"Good place to shop an fast delivery"

"My order with Jerry's Artoramma was followed up immediately with an email stating that my order was being handled and notified about the shipping status. Very prompt and very well packaged. The prices were what originally the draw to this Site, but I was also impressed with the overall service."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know how we can improve your shopping experience. Thanks for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

"I have always found very friendly and prompt service from Jerry's artarama"

"Quick delivery and great service"

"Prompt and accurate filling of order."

Rating 8/104/5

I have been shopping at Jerry's for as long as I can remember.
The Store provides the shopper with a large variety of products for all the budgets. It is unfortunate that the stretchers have to be bought in such large quantities. It forces me to shop elsewhere for those.
But, shopping at Jerry's is a task. the site is slow and it takes for ever.
The organization of the products is confusing. I always have to check the quantities as it is not registering properly. Clearly, some improvement must be made.

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience. There is a minimum purchase of any assorted sizes of stretcher bars of at least 12 because they can get damaged in shipment. If you are having trouble ordering online, please call us at 1-800-827-8478 and we can place your order over the phone with the same sales and discounts. Thanks for your time and understanding.”