Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.43/10 5,383 reviews

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
    Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Jerry's Artarama contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

All 5,383 Customer Reviews

"I had no problem with my order. It was a great experience."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We look forward to serving your art supply needs in the future. Thanks for shopping at JerrysArtarama.com!”

"My order was timely and correct.

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“We understand that time is precious in this profession, and we do our best to ship orders as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued support for JerrysArtarama.com.”

"Everything arrived packed well. Order was correct. Only challenge is the online site is very slow when trying to get to cart. Other pages move quickly back and forth, but the shopping cart page is consistently slow or shows an error. Otherwise everything is great! "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We understand that the shopping cart was not loading properly. If you prefer, please contact us at 1-800-827-8478, and we can place the order over the phone. Thanks for your time and understanding.”

"When I called to ask a question about your double mats, the rep did not give me accurate info, but thankfully I called back & rechecked with another rep before ordering & when I did receive the product, I was pleased with the quality. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience. We regret to hear that our representative did not give accurate information about the double mats. We will address the issue as a team. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your time and your order.”

"Jerry's service and pricing has always been exceptional. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

"Always get great service, reasonable prices, and wonderful selection. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your compliments. We look forward to your next order at JerrysArtarama.com!”

"Well I was very happy to find an old catalog in the back of my studio and that turned me on to your web site where I was very happy to find the very narrow black frame I have been looking for. My experience was smooth and easy and I would like to receive a new catalog to browse for future needs. Jim Maguire"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Jim. I will make sure to send a new catalog to you. We look forward to your next order at JerrysArtarama.com!”

"Very quick, everything clear on invoice, things well packed, got here in perfect shape. Thank you. kk"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

"Everything was perfect, good prices and customer service. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from you, and we would be happy to help with any future orders if you have any questions. Thanks for shopping at JerrysArtarama.com!”

"I have not received my order made on April 2, held up because of a $3.15 brush
not acceptable to me I was anxious to receive my new paints. you need a better shipping system! It wouldn't cast much to send a skinny brush.

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We hold the order to ship all together unless you tell us to do otherwise. We can work with you to put the brush on a separate order if you wish. Please contact us at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com. We appreciate your feedback, and we would be happy to help in any way that we can.”

"I always get excellent, fast service from Jerry's!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and your compliments. We are happy to hear from you, and we look forward to your next order at JerrysArtarama.com!”

"True advertising and great prices"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

"I have always been satisfied with service and products from Jerry's."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your continued support for JerrysArtarama.com!”

"My recent purchase and experience with Jerry's Artarama has been entirely satisfactory. An upcoming exhibition in a Collective I am a member of (ConArtist Colllective & Gallery, NYC), required a special size in any ground and medium. I ordered the Ampersand Value Series Artist Panel Smooth Finish - 1-1/2" Cradle 12x12" online and received it well packed , ready to work on & perfect for this project. The pricing couldn't be better, as the collaborative promotion between jerry's and Ampersand brought it to $11.02 before shipping...my total: $19.97!
Thank you Jerry's for your valued service!

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to help with supporting your upcoming exhibition. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day!”

"I have ordered the plein air frames in quantities of 10. They arrive very promptly and look as nice or better than how they are depicted in the ad. Plus, I appreciate the discount sales that are offered on these items periodically. I will definitely keep coming back! :)

Jane McDowell, pastel artist

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Jane! We look forward to your next order at JerrysArtarama.com!”