• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10

"My experience ordering on line has always been very good and delivery is very prompt. I really like getting on-line notices about sales and free shipping. This time, I had two discount codes and wasn't sure how to enter the second code #."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're glad to hear that you had a good shopping experience with us. We apologize about that but unfortunately our system can only accept one coupon code at a time. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I would give five stars, the order was correct and shipped promptly. However, the directions that were supplied with the product were different than items sent with it. There were online directions that were also different, I had to use both sets of directions to get it together. I contacted Jerry's Artarama via their website, which said I would hear back from somebody, but never did. The problem has resolved itself but I feel somebody should have at least emailed me back. The products are great as are the prices, I will likely order from them again."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you had so much trouble putting together the items from the instructions. We may not have gotten to your email as of yet, due to inclement weather conditions our office has been closed so we're still trying to play catch up as it were. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"I love Jerry's. This is the second time placing a big order and everything was delivered fine. I only use Jerry's when I need art supplies online."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're glad to hear that we're whom you come to when you need to get art supplies. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continued support! Have a great day!”

"I have been a customer of Jerry's Artarama for a number of years. All of my purchases have been through your website. I have encountered some difficulty using your website. It is not your fault, but rather my inability to conquer technology, since I am a rather "old dog." However, after my last purchase I received an old fashion hard copy of your catalog. I must say, browsing through the litany of supplies, my appetite was wetted by the vast array of art tools and supplies. My father owned an art supply store/gallery a few years back. I felt right at home seeing all the varieties of "art stuff." Thanks for being there. My condolences to Jerry's family and co-workers. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're very appreciative of our customers and the demand for supplies needed to fuel artists. We're glad that we could help and supply you with everything you needed for your projects. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you again for your feedback and condolences for our founder, its appreciated.”

"Very quick delivery even with their terrible snowstorms. Very helpful phone ordering system too!!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, we've certainly been trying our best to get orders out despite the inclement weather. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continued support! Have a great day!”

"Quick and easy. I was worried b/c the box was punctured en route, but the contents were well packaged and my mats were in perfect shape! : )"

"This is the only place I buy my art supplies. Top quality, fast service and convenience. I recently told my granddaughter (Art student) about Jerry's Artarama. She and fellow art students love the huge inventory and especially the prices. Thank you Jerry's Artarama"

"I placed my order via the telephone. It was a pretty large order. I was not sent an email invoice fr my records. I was not told one of the items was not in stock. When I received my order 3 of the items were not in the box, and one was that I did not order. My experience in the past with Jerry's has been good. I called today and got the message they were closed due to weather but were online chatting. I got in line, number 6, and waited. When Mary came online, after I explained my issue, she said call back. She had no access to records due to closure. So, I will call tomorrow!! . "

"Fast delivery, reasonable price (at a first glance Amazon may look cheaper, but if you subscribe to Jerry's newsletter, you may get a good discount). "

"backorder date kept changing finally found that one item elsewhere rest of order delivered ok"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that the item you were looking at was out of stock, generally we try to keep as many items in stock as possible however; sometimes the vendors aren't able to keep up with our demands as we have such a large client basis. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"My order came very quickly."

Doc G's Avatar
Santa Fe, NM

"I am very pleased with the professionalism & courtesy of Jerry's Artarama's sales team.
They are patient, courteous & extremely knowledgeable.
As I get older & have to discuss various items with a younger audience, it's refreshing to be treated with dignity & respect, as I verbally stumble along.
Thank you, & keep up the great work!
Jerry, would have been very proud.

Doc G

"The service was fast and correct
Thanks

"Excellent product quality and quick delivery. Very good pricing as well. I've always been fully satisfied with the product selections and service."

"After placing this order, I quickly received confirmation and shipping notifications from Jerry's. My purchase was in two parts and the second shipment had its own notification for shipping; however, both packages arrived together just a few days after placing the order. The items were packaged well; the contents were accurate, and best of all I had some great items at some terrific prices due to a special promotional code!"

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.