• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"Prices better than other art supply companies--free shipping helps."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for your review and for your continued support for JerrysArtarama.com!”

"I loved the great prices, selection and wow! fast and reasonably priced delivery.
When I had a question, they have someone to answer it online right away.
Jerry's prices and selection is superior.
Jerry's has become my new favorite online site for my art supplies -There is not an art store for 70 miles. Just craft stores that are overpriced and very little selection in art suplies here in Rockford, IL.
Having a superior online art supplies site like Jerry's is very important.

"Good selections and specials. Items came quick and in great condition."

"I have always received great prices, and great service from
Jerry's. I constantly have to buy art supplies, and I would highly recommend them.

"Sales rep was very patient with me as I tried to find each item. Online ordering is great but better with a live person!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-24-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always happy to help, and we appreciate your continued customer loyalty. Thanks for choosing Jerry's!”

"Product arrived quickly,also a free gift incuded!"

"As a photographer it is imperative for clean, blemish-free mats to display my work at a gallery. Jerry's Viewpoint Mats are not only the best deal I have found, but are always exquisite. They are packaged perfectly to store until use & I have NEVER found one speck or imperfection!"

"The order was fine, it just always take abnormally long to get here, way longer than other art supply stores and the box was opened and damaged. Just received this order yesterday.

The Jerrys Artarama website is incredibly slow, much slower than any of the other websites for art supplies, so it makes ordering take a while longer and tests your patience.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and for your feedback! We regret to hear that the box arrived opened and damaged. Please let us know which items were damaged, and we can send replacements right away. Someone from our customer service team will follow up with you shortly.”

"Not really the store's fault but box arrived damaged and repackaged by UPS. One small item was missing. Customer responded promptly and resent the entire order at no charge.."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-24-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to respond to our survey. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate contacting us. Thank you for your continued support!”

"I have no complaints-materials arrived quickly and everything was as expected. I need to return a couple of things that were duplicated...probably bc I ordered twice!

Many thanks and I will be returning plus have already recommended your service to several students in my classes.

"Jerry's is always great. Their selection is the biggest, and their prices are affordable. I even called the customer service line right after my order with an addition, and they took care of everything."

"Have been a customer of Jerry's for years now. The order is
always promptly delivered and carefully packed to prevent
spills. I appreciate the extensive inventory they have for their
customers.

"Jerry's items are usually in stock & delivered promptly"

"We found what we were looking for easily and the price was reasonable. Both necessary qualities for purchasing items on line."

"Jerry's continues to deliver good stuff at good prices--and, for me as a practicing artist, reliable, prompt delivery."

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.