• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I am looking for more colors in soft oil pastels. I need pin k/flesh colors and soft browns which were not available."

"Got a brush type that I have been unable to find anywhere else. Jerry's delivers in so many ways!"

"I always receive the purchase in a timely manner. My present order is on Backorder for a few items. They continue to inform me of the status. It is my choice to have every item ordered come in one package since I am in no hurry for the items. As long as I receive my items, I am totally satisfied with JerrysArtarama."

"Love your website, now. Huge improvement since the last one."

"On time, all order complete, good quality "

"The web site was easy to navigate, the prices are fair, and the delivery was timely. I will continue shopping with Jarry's Artarama. "

"Prices on line are good and they package and deliver with care and speed."

"Great fast shipping! I was disappointed, however, because the website advertised a "free gift" with my purchase that would automatically be included, but it wasn't. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-17-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your order! We apologize that the free gift was not included. Please contact us at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com with your order number, and we can send it out to you. Thanks, and we hope to hear from you soon!”

"As usual, my experience was flawless. Nothing went on back-order. It was shipped the same day I ordered it. It arrived in a week complete and no damage. I am seriously thinking of getting the $79 VIP service. I am an art educator who is always looking for fast, reliable suppliers that I can refer my students to. Jerry's is at the top of the list. Last month I made an order to a well known online supplier. The order was over $650. I had to pay shipping just to receive it in a timely manor. Free shipping would have taken up to three weeks. Jerry's doesn't do that. Unfortunately Jerry's doesn't have everything I want and I have to go to other suppliers to get these items. But I will order from them for everything else. "

"Jerry's is easy to order from, everything came within the time frame and nothing was damaged. What more could a girl ask for?
Thanks, Martha

"I was pleased with the materials I ordered and the fast service."

"Jerry's has the very very very best customer service of any online art supply retailer. I have patronized 9 of the top online art suppliers and hands down, Jerry's rates five star for customer oriented solutions and for being polite, prompt and reliable in their service. "

"My order came very quickly. I had not anticipated this. I was thrilled! Also my order came with a small gift. I was surprised and charmed. Finally, it was very easy to find what I wanted on the website. That saves me time, a big plus. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your compliments! We are happy to help, and we appreciate your continued support for JerrysArtarama.com!”

"Next day delivery . Cannot say enough good things about product and service."

"I love the quick service and the little surprise you sent me!
I'm a happy customer.

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.