• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10

"Have always had a good experience from Jerry's. I've been ordering from them for years."

"I was very pleased with the oil paints I received. Thank you so much for offering free shipping. I would recommend Jerry's Artarama to all my friends."

"Very Satisfied, no complants."

"Loved all the items I received. Fast shipping!"

"I order frequently from Jerry's and every single time, your website is SO slow. It takes much longer to order from your website than any other web site I have ordered from. "

"Every order I've received from Jerry's has been perfect. I messed up once when ordering and Jerry's went above and beyond to help me. Service like that keeps me coming back to Jerry's for my art supplies. Thank you!!!!"

"All came through as ordered, delivered to mailbox. "

"The pricing is fair and you always have a great selection of everything I need."

"I always find the art supplies I'm looking for at Jerrys! Prices are great and Everything arrives quickly and is packaged securely to avoid breakage or liquid spills.
Jerrys has been my go to supplier for years!

"This is the first time I ordered from Jerry's Artarama, but it won't be the last. The prices were great and the products were exactly what I expected and better."

"A couple of issues slow down or otherwise discourage my ordering, all of which suggest the deciders have difficulty imagining what it's like to be a customer:

-worst--website operates much too slowly and balks; design might be part of the problem, requiring too much space and power for each step of comparing, obtaining details on a product (often over different pages), and purchasing
-create a saved list; reduces time finding products to order, so one orders sooner; no need for a long dedicated research, selection and price comparison process
-make discounting clearer, less frequent but more susbtantial; stop adding more operations and calculations to an already-slow site
-stock a broader and deeper inventory range, ideally customer-reviewed, and consider dropping marginal performance products entirely; I usually order elsewhere because odds are better that all colors of a pastel product for example are available
-shipping time is still a bit longer than ideal

"Excellent turn around time. "

"I love Jerry's. I received the best customer service when I received a defective product!"

"Very good. I always come away with what I want.

However, have one frustration. I have the sale catalog, wit various items reuiring its own sale CODE. The on line form will take only one CODE, so I ended up biy less than i planned.

"A very good deal on a French Easel and delivered in a timely manner."

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.