Stores > Jerry's Artarama

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

2015-10-04

"I do like Jerry's prices and service, but I wish they would quit tagging every e-mail with 'FREE SHIPPING!', and then when you click on it you find that it's actually the same old thing, free shipping if you meet the quite substantial minimum purchase! That's getting annoying! "

Rep reply posted Oct-05-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We truly appreciate your feedback. We will notify our marketing department. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com. Thanks for your time and your continued support.”

2015-09-26

"Great product and great service. Fast delivery and communication with Jerry's"

Rep reply posted Sep-28-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to helping you again.”

2015-09-23

"This was my first time ordering from Jerry's Artarama, I was very impressed with the fast shipping. My order was accurate and well packaged. I had made an error when ordering and had to contact customer service. They replied to my email in under 24 hours and even called to answer my questions. Excellent customer service!! Which is very hard to find these days! I will definitely be ordering again! "

Rep reply posted Sep-24-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your first order! We are pleased to hear from you, and we look forward to serving you again. Thanks for choosing Jerry's!”

2015-09-23

"Have been shopping at Jerrys for at least10 years, only once have I had problems with my order.
Great store, great prices, only store I buy my supplies

Rep reply posted Sep-24-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support! If you ever have any problems with an order, please contact us right away at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com.

Thank you for your feedback and have a wonderful day!”

2015-09-16

"Great products, great prices, easy online ordering and I don't even have to leave my home, trudge through traffic. It doesn't get any better than this. Thank you Jerry's Artarama!!!!"

Rep reply posted Sep-17-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you so much for your continued support! We look forward to serving you again. Thanks for choosing Jerrysartarama.com!”

2015-09-15

"Items have not arrived. UPS claims that package was damaged and undeliverable. When I spoke with CS and they agreed to send a replacement but no offer of apologies and no sense of empathy."

Rep reply posted Sep-17-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Hi Bruce, Thank you so much for your order and your feedback. We apologize for the unsatisfactory service. We are sending replacements for the damaged items. We will follow up with you regarding the tracking number. Again, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you, and we will do everything to make this right for you.”

2015-09-12

"As a professional artist and an art instructor Jerry's offers value and quality. Their sales and free shipping just add to the value, plus even with free shipping, the items still arrive quickly. I depend on Jerry's for many of my class needs. Their sale prices always beat the local art/craft stores prices, even with the art/craft 40% off coupons."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the very near future.

Our success is built upon customer stories like yours! Share your art class stories and memories to win a shopping spree here: http://www.jerrysartarama.com/art-contests/share-your-art-story-500-shopping-spree.html”

2015-09-12

"Every experience with Jerrys has been positive. Prices are very competitive. I usually order online, and orders are always accurate and timely. "

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We appreciate your review Susan! Thank you for choosing Jerry's!”

2015-09-11

"First: The Great!.........Customer Service, Product Information, Staff............highly dedicated and helpful. Company Policy....Couldn't be better. I had to return several orders due to confusion, ON MY PART. Not a tweak of concern. Prompt, efficient, friendly service. Bargains galore.
Cons: Way too long for delivery. Ground Service is a poor choice cross country. Checked tracking sights........frequent unnecessary delays.

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you very much for your feedback! We welcome your suggestions for improved shipping and delivery. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us anytime at cs@jerrysartarama.com.”

2015-09-10

"Jerry's is so friendly every time I order and they make the shopping fun! Ordering is a pleasure! The Gamblin oils are fantastic! Ann "

Rep reply posted Sep-11-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Hi Ann, thank you so much for your feedback! We value your time and your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478 (M-Sat, 9-6, EST). Happy painting!”

2015-09-01

"LOVE LOVE LOVE Jerry's Artarama. The prices are INSANELY LOW. The product is AWESOME. No matter what I am looking for, I find it! I love that. There is a box here that asks if Jerry's asked me to write this review. It did, but even so, I am glad it did. I get so busy that it is nice to be reminded to let someone know they are doing an awesome job. I was happy to write this review to let others know, they are not wasting their time or their money shopping at Jerry's Artarama!!!!! They will continue to get my business!"

Rep reply posted Sep-09-2015

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thanks so much for writing your review! Our success comes from customers like you. Thanks again!”

2015-08-27

"I ordered the Koh-I-Noor Progresso Woodless Colored Pencils 24 Color Set and had them sent to my sister. She got them quickly and loves them!! Thanks so much for being so reliable and providing good descriptions of your products. "

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We're happy to help! Thanks for choosing Jerry's!”

2015-08-24

"Jerry's always ship faster than anyone and the quality of products are always very good."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thanks for your feedback for jerrysartarama.com!”

2015-08-23

"I just found out about Jerry's and I have ordered my last 2 paint orders there. I am very please with the paints and the free shipping. Thank you Jerry's"

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Welcome to Jerry's Artarama, and thank you for your review!”

2015-08-21

"Jerry's always has great prices & fast shipping. Plus things that are hard to find in stores, like Gelli Arts Gellit Plates."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at cs@jerrysartarama.com.”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.