• JenJenHouse.com JenJenHouse.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Received my dress and it is absolutely PERFECT!!! I was a bit skeptical about ordering and now for any event I will order from Jen Jen House. Thank you so much in helping make it a perfect day!"

"I am very angered and upset with JenJenHouse. I ordered a custom fit wedding dress and paid shipping for the US. No where did it say it was coming from China and I had to pay a customs fee of $40.12. I am very dissatisfied with this business at this point. I can't return it and get my money back because it is a custom fit dress. I will not advise anyone I know to use JenJenHouse.

After further talking with a customer service representative, they refunded my custom fee that I had to pay. I was truly thankful for that. I told them in the future maybe they could make that more noticeable on their site as well as where they are located. I thank JenJenHouse for their help in this matter. The dress is beautiful. It was worth all this trouble.

Rep reply posted Mar-06-2014

jenjenhouse, JenJenHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear Wilma,

We deeply sorry to hear your disappointment. It is our goal to make every customer feel welcomed. We value every one of our customers and strive to provide high quality products and services that will satisfy all. We are truly sorry if we did not succeed. Yourfeedback shall urge us to continuously seek improvements. As for your problem, we have sent you an email to your email address: ridg***fox78@live.com , please have a check and then give us a reply, we are more than willing to help you.

Best Regards,
JenJenHouse service team”

"I am so greatful to recieve a beautiful custom made dress from you ( just as Beautiful as the photo on the website). It fits absloutely PERFECT and the details , like the Pearls, are amazing. Thank you for making my wedding day, a very important day for me ang my future husband, with this stunning dress. At first I was VERY sceptical of ordering from you, because you dont really know what to expect. But now when I have my dress I know that I couldnt do any better. Thank you guys at JenJenHouse "

"Very satisfied. I ordered custom made by my own measurements and it fit perfectly! Very beautiful made and reasonable price."

"Mi satisfacción con JenJenHouse es plena! Gracias a todo el colectivo que forma parte de esta empresa, por haberme atendido de forma personalizada desde el primer día y ayudarme con el vestido más importe de mi vida, el de mi Boda!"

"A beautifully made dress which fitted perfectly. JenJenHouse customer service is excellent. "

"Gorgeous shoes, really nice color and good fit. Can really recommend the these / / Annika Sweden."

"Jenjenhouse are really good! They take good care of their customers and replies to mail very fast. Even on the weekends! And the dress I bought was amazing, fit me perfectly! I recommend you all to use jenjenhouse :)"

"To the team at jen jen. You have been making my wife to be and I extremely happy.
With making our special day, our special day!
You have given us nothing but A +++ (plus five gold stars). Six stunning bridesmaids dresses. My own gorgeous wedding dress. Plus my wifey. . . . um....still an exciting mystery. I can't wait to see hers.
It is so easy. Sending you the measurements and they all fit, to a tee. None of them needing alterations. A +++ (plus five stars).
Thank you always being in touch, answering questions asap, being exceptionally professional and being fantastic. Once again A +++. PLUS FIVE GOLD STARS!!!

"Recently we bought a dress for my daughter's formal dinner. Delivery and customer service was terrific and the dress gorgeous! Very happy, thanks Jen Jen House!!"

"I bought a custom sized dress and it fits me perfectly. The fabric quality is fantastic. The price comparing to the dress quality is a bargain.
Loved the service. The dress was packed neatly.
Definitely will buy again and will recommend it to others.

"I had read mostly positive reviews of JenJenHouse and that encouraged me to order from there myself. I had prepared myself to wait long before I could get my dress but I was happily surprised when I heard the dress was on its way only a week after ordering. The delivery took longer but the dress arrived after two weeks. I had scared that the dress wouldn't fit but my worries were needless because the dress looked amazingly beautiful and fitted perfectly. I couldn't be happier with my decision about ordering from JenJenHouse."

"Amazingly kind customer service, good products or else they will compensate you for it, the dress is unbelievable gorgeous! So happy with Jenjenhouse!"

"I purchased jewelry that I received damaged from JenJen House. I contacted them the same day I received the merchandise I was told that their “Quality Control” inspected all items shipped and that I needed to make a photo of the damaged items and send them the photo. I have tried on several occasions to upload the photo and due to the size restriction that they have placed on their email I am un-able to upload the photo and have explained this to them several times. I have yet to get this resolved as they continue to put me off. 12/30/13 Update My money was refunded and I would continue to do business with JenJen House as the gowns that I have purchased have been very nice."

Rep reply posted Nov-25-2013

jenjenhouse, JenJenHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear Bonnie2462,

Thanks for shopping from JenJenHouse.com and sharing your shopping experience with us.

Firstly, we do apologize for all the inconvenience caused. We understand how upset you will be in such a situation. For the pictures we ask for you, in fact, we just need some pictures to make an objective judgement.

However, I have reported your case to our manager. Hopefully she will work out a top solution for you finally. Please do not worry about it.

Looking forward to hearing the reply from you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.”

"Ich liebe mein Kleid!!
Es passt PERFEKT und sieht traumhaft schön aus!!
Ich kann nur JEDEM empfehlen sich ein Kleid nach Maß anfertigen zu lassen!! Die Qualität vom Stoff ist wirklich toll..
VIEL VIEL DANK jenjenhouse.com =)

Share JenJenHouse.com's store rating

JenJenHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JenJenHouse.com is a merchant member
JenJenHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,688 merchant members.