JenJenHouse.com Reviews - page 4 - jenjenhouse.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 1,360 reviews

JenJenHouse.com is a merchant member
JenJenHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,360)

"My daughter and I selected a beautiful dress from their online site for her to wear to her Junior Prom. I paid for it and even paid extra for the dress to be customized to her measurements. I expected this to ensure I would not have to pay extra for alterations once we received the dress. I provided the sizing information in my order based on the instructions provided by the seller.

When we received the dress it was almost two sizes too large. I had to pay an additional $100 to a local seamstress to have the dress altered in time for my daughter's prom event. After the alterations were completed, the dress was indeed a show-stopper and looked gorgeous on my daughter.

I've recently been contacted by JenJenHouse.com regarding this issue. They were courteous, respectful, and very concerned about my experience. Upon further discussion, we came to a fair and agreed upon resolution.

Originally I had decided not to shop with them again. However, after being contacted by them I feel they stepped up to the plate to ensure their customer was taken care of and satisfied. Therefore, I would now reconsider that decision and would indeed shop with them again.

My recommendation to anyone interested in adding the customized option when purchasing a dress would be to ensure that the measurements sent and received are accurate and consistent -- perhaps request the seller to provide the measurements back to you before the dress is made to help you both confirm their accuracy.

modified review reply posted Oct-15-2013

jenjenhouse, JenJenHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear teeque217,

Thanks for shopping from JenJenHouse.com and sharing your shopping experience with us.

Firstly, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. We understand how upset you will be when the dress does not fit well. I have carefully checked the pictures taken by our Quality Control Department. In fact, we can assure you that we do make your dress strictly according to the measurements you have provided.

However, we do care about your case. I have reported to your case to our manager. She will take over your case and also send an email to your Hotmail box. Please remember to check your mail box.

Thanks again for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.”

"Compliments to your company! The dress arrived after 10 days of ordering it. Such lovely quality and and attention to detail. Keep up the good work! Bring out some more lovely outfits. I will definitely recommend you to my friends."

"I am wearing this at my friend's wedding and think it is a beautiful dress. It fits as expected and will only need minimal alterations, which is unheard of when it comes to bridesmaid dresses. The color is also gorgeous and I am very excited to wear this for my friend's wedding!"

"I bought a wedding dress and a pair of wedding shoes as gift for my newly-wedded sister. I'd say the satin wedding dress presented her silhouette perfectly. The silk wedding shoes were comfortable and matched the dress well. Thanks to JenJenHouse, my sister's big event was shining with beauty and elegance."

"The dress was absolutely gorgeous!! A little bit of a big chest
split, but it's an easy fix here at home.

Thank you very much to you! The service was very quick and efficient.I will certainly use your services again if necessary!

"When I decided to get married, i had exactly 6 weeks to pull this event together. Approximately halfway to the wedding date I still had NOT found a dress. I wanted something simple, yet elegant with the feel of a wedding gown. Jen Jen House got my dress to me within 3 weeks, 17 days to be exact and it was PERFECT!!!!! Not to mention all of the lovely accessories. You made my wedding day spectacular, thanks again."

"Very beautiful dress. thanks you jenjen. I will be the loyalest customer of your company "

"Everything about this company has been amazing. They have been really good at keeping you informed about the making/shipping process, you can customise colours and sizes so that us brides can make the dresses unique to our needs and sizes. It only took about 2 and a half weeks from order to arrival too, and once it arrived- it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The care and attention is visible throughout the whole dress, it fits amazingly and I didn't want to take it off! It's gorgeous, thanks ever so much JenJenHouse!!"

"Ordered this dress for an upcoming wedding and I couldn't be more pleased. love the color and the wrap details is awesome.I hide all my flaws and accentuates my good points. I highly recommend this dress. It's very sophisticated and simple. I'm getting another one on this site"

"When I first saw the dress on JenJenHouse, I was attracted by its magnificance and femininity. But I was a little worried because of long distance. To my surprise, the dress arrived at my door in a very timely manner. As for the dress, it amazed me. Good quality, fine craftsmanship and professional cutting, all of these factors have contributed to my dreamy dress and a fabulous evening with my boyfriend."

"I received my dress today, which I purchased to be my wedding dress. It is beautiful, and fits me perfectly. The color is gorgeous (it is a deep purple, called grape), and I absolutely love it. I will definitely purchase from JenJenHouse again in the future. "

Rating 4/102/5

"The dress did not fit me well, and the color wasn't what I wanted, but many others find the dresses to be wonderful. Maybe I'm just hard to fit. I was contacted after my negative review and politely asked to write a different review. My money was refunded, though it wasn't easy.
Since others like JenJenHouse so much, they must be doing a good job, and they are very polite in asking for what they would like.

modified review reply posted Oct-07-2013

jenjenhouse, JenJenHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear GloriaCabeen,

Firstly, we do apologize for any possible inconvenience caused. I have double checked your case carefully. We understand how upset you will be when the dress does not fit well. However, we can assure you that we do make your dress in the correct standard size.

Each of our dresses is made from scratch after the order is placed, including all the standard size dresses. So our return policy will be much stricter than those off the racks. Hope you could kindly understand this.

But we still care about your case. And hope we can have the chance to service you again in the future.

Thanks again for your time.”

"JenJen House was very easy to work with. When we got our first shipment we incurred some extra charges, but JenJen House was willing to satisfy our needs, although this was not their charge. It was from the freight forwarder. They have always responded to our inquiries promptly and their dresses are AMAZING! I will recommend them over and over to my family and friends. "

"HI, I BOUGTH A WEDDING DRESS FOR JENJENHOUSE, I ALREADY RESVED AND IS SO BEAUTIFULL, AND IS THE SAME TO THE POTHO THAT I SAW."

"The dress I ordered from JenJenHouse is perfect, and has also been for the previous two times I ordered dresses from their site. The length was perfect for high heels (it just touches the floor), the waist fits me like a glove, and the bling on the neck is just enough - I don't even need a necklace! The back is beautiful and while I don't have the best figure, it shows off the best parts of my curves without showing any bulges, not even any underarm/boob bulges like most dresses create. The support in the breasts is also just right, and very comfortable for a long night out.

Not only was the quality fantastic, but the price was great, option to order custom measurements was spot on, and shipping was fast. I would most definitely recommend it!!