Stores > JenJenHouse.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2014-04-03

"I want to follow up on my review from 04/03/14.

Because of my issue escalating finally to a Manager, I have to commend Adam Chen for his excellent work.

Not only did he take ownership of my case and made sure I got my full refund, but he has gone out of his way to help my niece (who is the bride in this situation) with her problem.

She too experienced a negative issue with her wedding issues, she received it with manufacturer issues.

But Adam Chen, has gone out of his way to help me address her problem as well. Thankfully, she will be receiving a refund as well in a few days.

I hope that my situation, opened up educational opportunities for their customer service employees. Possiblly, next time there is a similar issue, they will take caution and look into the matter a little deeper to prevent losing a customer.

Thank you.

04/03/2014

I bought shoes for $ 21.98 (received them broken) and I had to pay $20.65 to return a pair of shoes that were $21.98. That totals to $42.63 and a huge headache.

The company will not refund your shipping costs in monetary form. They will give you a "coupon" so you can by another item and still pay for shipping.

I argued to the point of no return. I have corresponded with them all week long and they bounced me from person to person and they all gave a lame excuse that results into "to bad so sad".

All I asked for (besides my shoe refund) was the amount that I spent in shipping it back to them in US dollars. Why? Because it took US Dollars to ship it to begin with!!!

I did not ship it using a coupon, so why give me a coupon??? They can easily send me my refund via paypal.

So then I had no other choice but to accept the coupon, guess what? The coupon doesn't include free shipping as a courtesy. How do I know? I tried to find something worth buying (I am not a bride) and I chose a purse. $17.00 purse. They want $15.99 shipping fee for a $17.00 purse. SERIOUSLY!!!

This is beyond stupidy!!! I feel it is ILLEGAL to false advertise the items and not explain in the refund policy that they DON"T return US Dollars, they offer a coupon instead to force an unhappy customer by another useless item, and then rip them off one last time by sticking them with another ridiculously high shipping fee.

I HIGHLY suggest not to use this company for your wedding needs. Go somewhere else. Sometimes I rather pay a little more for an item for a trust worthy company. Not this garbage.

All Wedding magazines will know about this soon. Because my niece ordered a pair of shoes for her wedding, spent $76.00 and the shoe came without the bows. They are giving her a hard time as well.

Really Pathetic.

Rep reply posted Apr-05-2014

A rep from JenJenHouse.com, jenjenhouse, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Here is Adam and from now on, I am taking over your case.

Our goal here is to exceed our customer’s expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

I have refunded you the whole order value and return postage back to your paypal account and sent you an email to your email address: be***z74@gmail.com. Would you please have a check and give us a reply?

Hope to hear from you soon.”

2014-03-27

"Tolle Firma, super Kleid, rasche Lieferung

Danke für Ihre Kundenfreundlichkeit

2014-03-27

"Serviceminded staff, quick delivery, beautiful dress in high quality material. I'm so pleased!! I will send you a picture of me in my dress after my wedding day :)"

2014-03-25

"I very happy with JenJen. I'm prity sure I'll continue to buy more in this web.
Thnx to all of you, Lina

2014-03-23

"We are very satisfied with this site. We get very good service and and fast reply for our requests.
The products are of good quality, and as nice as they are in the site, and they are delivered nicely packed. I have to say that JenJenHouse.com really takes care of their customers, and provide a very good service!

Rimas Breefkany

2014-03-23

"A bought this dress for my wedding day as we only arranged 3wks before. A ordered my normal size with no alterations to it. The dress definitely looks more expensive than it was material was lovely. Was scared when it arrived in case it needed altered but it was beautiful on a fitted like a glove thank you so much for making my day special. Would definitely recommend the customer service was excellent "

Sweden
2014-03-22

"I'm totally amazed. I couldn't imagine online shopping could be this safe, fast and perfect experience!! I'm a real Jenjen fan from now on. This was so great."

moonlightmarina's Avatar

United States
2014-03-21

"I'm a first time customer of JenJenHouse.com and I had a very satisfying experience. I ordered a dress for my daughter's wedding. It arrived within the promised time, well packed and in excellent conditons. The beauty of the gown is far more than the photo on the webpage. I checked the dress on the inside and I will say that it's well made. I am extremely happy with both the service and the quality of the item. Also communicating is very satisfactory. The prices of JenJenHouse are so afordable and the things they sell are so tempting, that I recomended the JenJenHouse to my family and friends."

2014-03-20

"I have purchased my Wedding Dress and Bridesmaid dresses and myself and my Bridal party love the look. It was exactly how it was in the picture and it fits perfectly!! I cannot wait to show my Groom on our wedding day! "

2014-03-10

"Received my dress and it is absolutely PERFECT!!! I was a bit skeptical about ordering and now for any event I will order from Jen Jen House. Thank you so much in helping make it a perfect day!"

2014-03-03

"I am very angered and upset with JenJenHouse. I ordered a custom fit wedding dress and paid shipping for the US. No where did it say it was coming from China and I had to pay a customs fee of $40.12. I am very dissatisfied with this business at this point. I can't return it and get my money back because it is a custom fit dress. I will not advise anyone I know to use JenJenHouse.

After further talking with a customer service representative, they refunded my custom fee that I had to pay. I was truly thankful for that. I told them in the future maybe they could make that more noticeable on their site as well as where they are located. I thank JenJenHouse for their help in this matter. The dress is beautiful. It was worth all this trouble.

Rep reply posted Mar-06-2014

A rep from JenJenHouse.com, jenjenhouse, has responded

“Dear Wilma,

We deeply sorry to hear your disappointment. It is our goal to make every customer feel welcomed. We value every one of our customers and strive to provide high quality products and services that will satisfy all. We are truly sorry if we did not succeed. Yourfeedback shall urge us to continuously seek improvements. As for your problem, we have sent you an email to your email address: ridg***fox78@live.com , please have a check and then give us a reply, we are more than willing to help you.

Best Regards,
JenJenHouse service team”

2014-02-28

"I am so greatful to recieve a beautiful custom made dress from you ( just as Beautiful as the photo on the website). It fits absloutely PERFECT and the details , like the Pearls, are amazing. Thank you for making my wedding day, a very important day for me ang my future husband, with this stunning dress. At first I was VERY sceptical of ordering from you, because you dont really know what to expect. But now when I have my dress I know that I couldnt do any better. Thank you guys at JenJenHouse "

2014-02-26

"Very satisfied. I ordered custom made by my own measurements and it fit perfectly! Very beautiful made and reasonable price."

2014-02-20

"Mi satisfacción con JenJenHouse es plena! Gracias a todo el colectivo que forma parte de esta empresa, por haberme atendido de forma personalizada desde el primer día y ayudarme con el vestido más importe de mi vida, el de mi Boda!"

2014-01-28

"A beautifully made dress which fitted perfectly. JenJenHouse customer service is excellent. "

Share JenJenHouse.com's store rating

JenJenHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JenJenHouse.com is a merchant member
JenJenHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.