Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Recently we bought a dress for my daughter's formal dinner. Delivery and customer service was terrific and the dress gorgeous! Very happy, thanks Jen Jen House!!"

"I bought a custom sized dress and it fits me perfectly. The fabric quality is fantastic. The price comparing to the dress quality is a bargain.
Loved the service. The dress was packed neatly.
Definitely will buy again and will recommend it to others.

"I had read mostly positive reviews of JenJenHouse and that encouraged me to order from there myself. I had prepared myself to wait long before I could get my dress but I was happily surprised when I heard the dress was on its way only a week after ordering. The delivery took longer but the dress arrived after two weeks. I had scared that the dress wouldn't fit but my worries were needless because the dress looked amazingly beautiful and fitted perfectly. I couldn't be happier with my decision about ordering from JenJenHouse."

"Amazingly kind customer service, good products or else they will compensate you for it, the dress is unbelievable gorgeous! So happy with Jenjenhouse!"

"I purchased jewelry that I received damaged from JenJen House. I contacted them the same day I received the merchandise I was told that their “Quality Control” inspected all items shipped and that I needed to make a photo of the damaged items and send them the photo. I have tried on several occasions to upload the photo and due to the size restriction that they have placed on their email I am un-able to upload the photo and have explained this to them several times. I have yet to get this resolved as they continue to put me off. 12/30/13 Update My money was refunded and I would continue to do business with JenJen House as the gowns that I have purchased have been very nice."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2013

jenjenhouse, JenJenHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear Bonnie2462,

Thanks for shopping from JenJenHouse.com and sharing your shopping experience with us.

Firstly, we do apologize for all the inconvenience caused. We understand how upset you will be in such a situation. For the pictures we ask for you, in fact, we just need some pictures to make an objective judgement.

However, I have reported your case to our manager. Hopefully she will work out a top solution for you finally. Please do not worry about it.

Looking forward to hearing the reply from you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.”

"Ich liebe mein Kleid!!
Es passt PERFEKT und sieht traumhaft schön aus!!
Ich kann nur JEDEM empfehlen sich ein Kleid nach Maß anfertigen zu lassen!! Die Qualität vom Stoff ist wirklich toll..
VIEL VIEL DANK jenjenhouse.com =)

"Absolute bless experience. The quality of the dress is amazing and it fits like a second skin! I got my dress faster than expected. I will definitely shop again at JenJenHouse! "

"The customer service dept. contacted me and offered a full refund for the dresses, so I am pleased with the outcome."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2013

jenjenhouse, JenJenHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear segg,

After reviewing your case, we do understand how upset you will be when you are in such a situation. To be honest, 7 days return policy is just our basic policy. All of our dresses are made from scratch after the order is placed. So our return policy will also be much stricter than those off-the-racks. Hope you can kindly understand this.

But we do care about your case. I have reported your case to our manager. She will take over your case soon. And we believe finally she will work out a top solution for you.Please do not worry about it.

Please kindly feel free to contact us for anything else we can help.”

"This cheeky pair of shoes made me feel very sexy! At first I thought they would be an ocasional wear but surprisingly they seem to match many an outfit. Flexible and supportive. Lovely!

"I have used JenJenHouse before and I shall use them again. Their service is fast, the choice is wide and the dresses always fit well."

"j'ai reçu ma robe taille personnaliser très belle rien a dire je suis très satisfaite !! pour le prix et même avec les frais demander a la réception ça vaut le coup . merci a jenjenhouse !!"

"I became a regular costumer of Jenjen House after two successful purchases from the website .. The dresses I ordered are absolutely amazing; they fit perfectly well, the fabrics are really comfy and solid, the delivery period was on time and as promised . I spoke to the costumer service team and they were very kind and helpful. Can't be happier; the service Jenjen House provides is a high standard one all over the world. It's the only website I can trust and use to buy things from and get all my stuff delivered to Algeria in a short period and a perfect condition. I am in the process of planning my wedding and Jenjen House is my number 1 website to get my wedding dress from. Thank you for all your support and custom. Best of luck"

"not only was the product delivered fast to australia, i was presently surprised at the quality of the product. It makes my princess dress stand out so wide making the dress look doubly amazing! This product is a must have for any formal dress/ wedding dress. thank you jenjen house! will be back for more soon!"

"I ordered two evening dresses for holiday parties. They just arrived and are absolutely beautiful. The fabric and workmanship are exquisite. I am extremely pleased with Jen Jen's product and the timely arrival of my order."

"I would highly recommend Jen Jen House, so far I have used them twice and both times I have been extremely satisfied with my order, it was delivered on time or before and the order looked exactly like the picture. I also used custom made and my dress fit perfectly and I received a lot of compliments."

JenJenHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JenJenHouse.com is a merchant member
JenJenHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.