Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.40/10 1,359 reviews

JenJenHouse.com is a merchant member
    JenJenHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • JenJenHouse.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

All 1,359 Customer Reviews

"Very satisfied. I ordered custom made by my own measurements and it fit perfectly! Very beautiful made and reasonable price."

"Mi satisfacción con JenJenHouse es plena! Gracias a todo el colectivo que forma parte de esta empresa, por haberme atendido de forma personalizada desde el primer día y ayudarme con el vestido más importe de mi vida, el de mi Boda!"

"A beautifully made dress which fitted perfectly. JenJenHouse customer service is excellent. "

"Gorgeous shoes, really nice color and good fit. Can really recommend the these / / Annika Sweden."

"Jenjenhouse are really good! They take good care of their customers and replies to mail very fast. Even on the weekends! And the dress I bought was amazing, fit me perfectly! I recommend you all to use jenjenhouse :)"

"To the team at jen jen. You have been making my wife to be and I extremely happy.
With making our special day, our special day!
You have given us nothing but A +++ (plus five gold stars). Six stunning bridesmaids dresses. My own gorgeous wedding dress. Plus my wifey. . . . um....still an exciting mystery. I can't wait to see hers.
It is so easy. Sending you the measurements and they all fit, to a tee. None of them needing alterations. A +++ (plus five stars).
Thank you always being in touch, answering questions asap, being exceptionally professional and being fantastic. Once again A +++. PLUS FIVE GOLD STARS!!!

"Recently we bought a dress for my daughter's formal dinner. Delivery and customer service was terrific and the dress gorgeous! Very happy, thanks Jen Jen House!!"

"I bought a custom sized dress and it fits me perfectly. The fabric quality is fantastic. The price comparing to the dress quality is a bargain.
Loved the service. The dress was packed neatly.
Definitely will buy again and will recommend it to others.

"I had read mostly positive reviews of JenJenHouse and that encouraged me to order from there myself. I had prepared myself to wait long before I could get my dress but I was happily surprised when I heard the dress was on its way only a week after ordering. The delivery took longer but the dress arrived after two weeks. I had scared that the dress wouldn't fit but my worries were needless because the dress looked amazingly beautiful and fitted perfectly. I couldn't be happier with my decision about ordering from JenJenHouse."

"Amazingly kind customer service, good products or else they will compensate you for it, the dress is unbelievable gorgeous! So happy with Jenjenhouse!"

"I purchased jewelry that I received damaged from JenJen House. I contacted them the same day I received the merchandise I was told that their “Quality Control” inspected all items shipped and that I needed to make a photo of the damaged items and send them the photo. I have tried on several occasions to upload the photo and due to the size restriction that they have placed on their email I am un-able to upload the photo and have explained this to them several times. I have yet to get this resolved as they continue to put me off. 12/30/13 Update My money was refunded and I would continue to do business with JenJen House as the gowns that I have purchased have been very nice."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2013

jenjenhouse, JenJenHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear Bonnie2462,

Thanks for shopping from JenJenHouse.com and sharing your shopping experience with us.

Firstly, we do apologize for all the inconvenience caused. We understand how upset you will be in such a situation. For the pictures we ask for you, in fact, we just need some pictures to make an objective judgement.

However, I have reported your case to our manager. Hopefully she will work out a top solution for you finally. Please do not worry about it.

Looking forward to hearing the reply from you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.”

"Ich liebe mein Kleid!!
Es passt PERFEKT und sieht traumhaft schön aus!!
Ich kann nur JEDEM empfehlen sich ein Kleid nach Maß anfertigen zu lassen!! Die Qualität vom Stoff ist wirklich toll..
VIEL VIEL DANK jenjenhouse.com =)

"Absolute bless experience. The quality of the dress is amazing and it fits like a second skin! I got my dress faster than expected. I will definitely shop again at JenJenHouse! "

"The customer service dept. contacted me and offered a full refund for the dresses, so I am pleased with the outcome."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2013

jenjenhouse, JenJenHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear segg,

After reviewing your case, we do understand how upset you will be when you are in such a situation. To be honest, 7 days return policy is just our basic policy. All of our dresses are made from scratch after the order is placed. So our return policy will also be much stricter than those off-the-racks. Hope you can kindly understand this.

But we do care about your case. I have reported your case to our manager. She will take over your case soon. And we believe finally she will work out a top solution for you.Please do not worry about it.

Please kindly feel free to contact us for anything else we can help.”

"This cheeky pair of shoes made me feel very sexy! At first I thought they would be an ocasional wear but surprisingly they seem to match many an outfit. Flexible and supportive. Lovely!