• JenJenHouse.com JenJenHouse.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2014-07-31

"I am happy with my dress, the qualitty is very nice, the shipping is quickly! Thank you very much!!!"

2014-07-12

"I have ordered my wedding dress from JenJenHouse.com, and I couldt not be more overjoyed with love for this dress!
It looks just the same as shown in the pictures and it fits perfectly!
I am so in love with my wedding dress, and I would easily buy anything from this web site again!!"

2014-07-11

"The best buying experience I have had, the dress was perfect, I cannot wait till my wedding day. The price, workmanship and delivery superb, would recommend to anyone worried about buying a dress online."

2014-06-25

"Fantastisk.
Jeg bestilte en kjole for en uke siden og fikk den nøyaktig etter en ukes tid. For en fantastisk nydelig stoff. Jeg hadde aldri trodd at kjolen skal se så nydelig med en så deilig stoff skal jeg få. "

2014-06-24

"I received this dress exactly 8 days after I ordered it from the other side of the globe! I had it custom made since my measurements span over 4 different sizes on the standard charts. I ordered the dress in dark navy, my favorite color.
It fit perfectly and I won't need even a tweak anywhere. It is beautifully made and I can't wait to wear it to my daughter's wedding this summer.
I am 62 years old, have platinum white hair and love the sassy bow at the waist. It makes me feel fashionable and current. I have silver shoes to wear with it and will accessorize with silver jewelry, which I think will go well with the hair color.

Thank you for your post-order service in helping me to feel confident about how this dress would fit. I absolutely love it!"

2014-06-20

"I just want to thank you for the beautiful dress I received today in Costa Rica, I´m so happy and really impress for the quality of the dress, is so perfect!!!! Thank You!!! I´m a VERY VERY HAPPY BRIDE!"

2014-06-04

"I am a person that is not satisfied with this company. They did not fully discussed ALL fees and taxes. I placed an order of $382.96 and that included shipping. A box came to the door via UPS and stated I owed $63.00 additionally. I told them I did not owe money, I did not purchase anything C.O.D. - I asked where it came from they told me CHINA. I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM CHINA, So I refused. After investigating the next day - That package was my dresses. I have tried to contact them - NO PHONE NUMBER. so when I found out this company was from China - I understood. So for 3 mornings at 4:00 am I got up to email them and then had to wait the next day at 4 am to find out what they said. I have not received any money back because now they are telling me I knew about the extra charges. I DID NOT KNOW and I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS COMING FROM OUT OF THE COUNTRY. I am now told by UPS that my package is abandoned and I cannot retrieve it and the China will not give me my refund. UPS said they have tried to contact the company and the company has not contacted them back. UPS also told me that there is nothing I can do it has to come from the company. WHAT A SCAM - I DO NOT HAVE THE DRESSES NOR WILL I GET A REFUND - WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE. Never again - I lost almost $400 for nothing and no dresses from my daughters wedding.

June 16, 2014
I just received my full payment back plus a $63.00 for custom fees. It was a long road, but after getting the attention of Adam Chen and writing back and forth with him and PayPal - I was able to receive my money. I must say Mr. Chen was very cooperative and made several calls to me to see how we could resolve this issue. He stayed "on top of the issue", which other stores might not have. Thank you Mr. Chen for being an honest business man. "

Rep reply posted Jun-04-2014

jenjenhouse, JenJenHouse.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your sharing.

Sorry that you do not get the package. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us and we will help you out. We have sent you an email to your email address: jeff***10@sbcglobal.net . Please have a check and give us a confirmation back, we will try our best to help you.

Thank you for your time.

JenJenHouse service team.”

2014-06-02

"Geweldige site voor al je trouwspullen.
Wij hebben oa gekocht bij jenjenhouse
Bruidsschoenen
Handschoenen
Gastenboek
Kouseband
Huwelijkssluier
Nylon Floor-length Wedding Petticoats
Wat je in een Bruidswinkel betaald voor BV een paar schoentjes is belachelijk veel geld terwijl op jenjenhouse heel vaak dezelfde of nog mooiere spulletjes , Mooie prijzen en Fantastische snelle levering en service, dus voor echt Iedereen betaalbaar. Ik zeg DOEN ,
Bestel je assecoires en trouwkleding bij jenjenhouse.com ..
Je zal er geen spijt van krijgen .

JenJenHouse Bedankt voor alles.
Met Vriendelijke Groet
Fran & Ray
Nederland.
_________________________________

Great site for all your wedding stuff.
We have available for sale at jenjenhouse
Bridal Shoes
gloves
guestbook
garter
wedding Veil
Nylon Floor-length Wedding Petticoats
What you pay in a Bridal Shop for BV a pair of shoes is a ridiculous amount of money while on jenjenhouse very often the same or even better stuff, Beautiful Fantastic prices and fast delivery and service, so for real Everybody affordable. I say DO
Get your assecoires and wedding dresses in jenjenhouse.com ..
You will not regret it.

JenJenHouse Thanks for everything.
Yours sincerely
Fran & Ray
Netherlands."

2014-05-29

"Super service, super kvalitet och bra priser. Jag är väldigt nöjd med jenjenhouse"

2014-05-27

"The dress fits perfectly, and looks even better than the picture"

2014-05-24

"After I've placed my order for two dresses, I saw a website that criticized JenJenHouse and their products. Alot of the comments were negative where people had HORRIBLE experiences. My dresses arrived in a timely manner, even though I may have placed a late order, and I was very surprised. With those negative comments floating around, I didn't know what to expect when I opened the package. I LOVE BOTH MY DRESSES!!!! THEY LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE PICTUES AND IN MY OPINION THEY WERE WELL MADE!!!. I will be posing POSITIVE COMMENTS along with pictures on all those websites that's giving JenJenHouse a bad name. THANK YOU VERY MUCH JENJENHOUSE!!!!

2014-05-20

"Gostaria de parabenizar a jenjenhouse pelo seu trabalho,
O meu vestido foi confeccionado e enviado para o Brasil em 30 dias e chegou em
Perfeito estado , exatamente com esta no modelo.
Obrigada pela atenção e bom atendimento, todas as minhas
Duvidas foram respondidas me dando muita segurança para efetuar a compra.
PARABÉNS JENJEN HOUSE!!!!

2014-05-17

"Me encanta mi vestido:) Es incluso mejor de lo que esperaba, de verdad muy recomendable. El vestido es perfecto, cosido con muchisima calidad. Y por el tiempo que tardó en venir también estoy muy contenta en unos 20 dias lo tenia en casa, también tienen un servicio al cliente muy bueno me atendieron en todo momento. Muchas gracias por todo."

2014-05-12

"JenJen house provides one of the best shopping experiences I have ever encountered. The dresses are truly tailor made with excellent results. People in the US think I paid double the price I paid and in some cases triple, when I where something from their site. I only wish I had discovered them when planing my wedding and I would have obtained a gorgeous gown for myself and my bridesmaids for less than half the price. In addition they are just not a bridal shop but they provide excellent cocktail dresses and accessories as well which too are tailor made in many cases. Their customer services is also great as although in a different timezone they are extremely responsive and do all they can to provide an awesome customer experience by providing rapid response to every query. "

2014-05-02

"What can I say? JenJenHouse consistently offer a wonderful superb service.
I have been dancing over five years now and I am my 4th pair of shoes from this great company. I mostly pick the cheapest postal service as I'm never in a hurry but the shoes nearly always arrive quicker than stated. Very highly recommended :)"

Share JenJenHouse.com's store rating

JenJenHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JenJenHouse.com is a merchant member
JenJenHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.