• Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Shipping of the product was great. But he Rainsuits barely fit. We followed the directions for measurements (and my wife is a semstress) and there is no way these will fit over our gear."

"Order took forever month and half, they lost everything, wrong item shows up. I think most of the ratings you are seeing are false..."

"I was assured there would be no problem and that a size XL electric vest would be held for me until they had received the size L that I returned for exchange. When they received my return package, there was confusion and delay on their part as to the availability of the size XL I needed. I had to speak a second time to a service rep. They contacted Jafrum's supplier in California to have the required larger size sent to me directly. I received the replacement today."

"Great service, Candace is one cool lady. She was very helpful. Postage is still a huge issue for me."

"Fast delivery. Great product, just as described on the website. Thx !!"

"Blast off with you saved cash! !"

"Was very pleased on how easy and simple it was to use your website. Just received my new helmet looks and fits great. I will be back thanks."

"Products were of great quality and received very quickly after ordered.
Will be a repeat customer of Jafrum and will recommend them to others.

"Great price for the gear that I need. Quality products, they live up to the reviews that I was reading for each item that I looked up. I have passed on information for the site to many friends, they also like the gear and products that you have. Keep up the great work. "

"Great bags. Huge and delivered way fast! They not only look good they smell good, too. Look nice on my '06 VTX 1300C."

"I was able to purchase a helmet, jacket and goggles all for just over $100.00 so my wife can ride with me. She absolutely loves the style and quality of everything I purchased from Jafrum. "

"Great site, love the products I already have. Easy website to get around and fast shipping."

"Jafrum is my go-to source for motorcycle gear. The website is easy to navigate, and the products are excellent. I am going to have to return this helmet because it doesn't fit comfortably, but I know it will be no problem. Jafrum's return policy is as simple and hassle-free as can be. "

"Very professional and personal service. When you call you actually get to speak to a live person and are not passed around from one to another. We are very pleased with the customer service and most of all The Products Purchased. Keep up the good work!!!"

"Good selection, easy website, fast service, great price. Thank You....."

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,882 merchant members.