Jafrum Reviews - page 2 - jafrum.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.71/10 1,874 reviews

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,876)

"The vest was just what I wanted

"NONE TO COMPLAIN... EVERYTHING IS GREAT EXCEPTED THE JACKET... IT WASN'T FIT ME.. MY OWN MISTAKE, NOT THE SHOP... OTHERWISE, IT IS GREAT TO SHOP JAFRUM... LOOKING FORWARD TO SHOP AGAIN IN THE FURTHER DATES..."

"I did not take the advice of the reviews telling to order a size smaller. I wear a 13 and that's what I ordered. Fit was perfect. They are a snug and you have to work a little to put them on, but anyone who wears leather will tell you leather loosens as it breaks in, so tight fit as new is better. Comfortable to walk in and ride in. Good leather protection for any rider is a must, and these boots, for the price, are a phenomenal buy!. Also since I am in NC I had to pay tax, but their standard shipping had my purchase at my door in 24 hours. They have earned a repeat customer with the first purchase!"

"Great products and service i have bought items several times and very satisfied with ordering and arrival if you have any problems they are taken care of in a very professional way"

"The helmet was the same one that I saw in the store, only it was $95.00 less through Jafrum."

"Quick and safe shipping, item met expectations."

"Everything arrived as described an in excellent shape"

"great product, fast service"

"Got it quick and it looks great. Its got lots of room for all my gear."

"The entire transaction went off without a hitch. I received my saddlebags on the day stated on the website. They look great and it took minutes to install them."

"quality product ; as advertised; liked video; prompt delivery."

"Order was placed Sunday and delivered on Wednesday. Everything was correct, packaged and delivered."

"All was as advertised. The vest arrived on time and I'm happy with the fit."

"The products I purchased were very good and the delivery service/tracking was excellent. I will be making other purchase from this company in the future."

Rating 8/104/5

"They don't have an exchange program you have to return the item that fit and reorder. Then they also make the free shipping to high. The First time I ordered extra to get free shipping and the same for the reorder."