• Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

"I was looking for rain gear. it was available in the color I wanted . I filled in the info and it is on its way today. Birthday on Saturday and it will be here before that. Very cool.
Happy Camper
Rick

"The only thing I disliked was having to pay for return I spent 16$ for nothing. I would have tried another size but if they didn't fit I would have been on the hook for another return."

"The leather is just a little lighter than I expected and a big mark of something whitish on the right chap leg. Shipped fast and right to my place on time. Thanks."

"Awesome shopping experience"

"Great quality, most wonderful shipping time. I'll order from Jafrum again!"

"I purchased a Gmax GM54S modular helmet from Jafrum. I really was quite happy with most everything involved, including item choices and selection, measurement assistance, delivery time, and follow-up customer support. The one minor disappointment was that the LED lights in the back of the helmet were not functioning when it arrived. It turned out the the batteries were dead and I needed to buy and install a new set. My expectation is that the batteries would be functioning and it seems to me that could be easily checked before sending the helmet."

"The item that I ordered was delivered on time. The packaging is good and the item came in good condition. Thanks Jafrum!"

"Product as described. Received faster than expected."

"It was good thank you will do business with you in the future as the need arises.
Clyde :)

"I'm 5 10, 205lbs. The medium rain suit fits great. Excellent service. I'd use them again. "

"I am always skeptical ordering clothing and shoes online because I like to try things on and make sure they fit properly. I ordered the 3 ring motorcycle jacket and the Milwaukee Renegade Motorcycle boots for women. I appreciated all of the reviews on these items and others that I was contemplating. The boots would fit better if they had them in half sizes, but they weren't available in my size; which is not unusual. I love the construction of them, but as the reviews say they are heavy. They are great on gravel, no slipping! The jacket is excellent! I went a size up which leaves some room for heavier clothing underneath. I like the look, the style and the fit of the jacket and its practicality. I ordered midmorning Tuesday and got it late afternoon Thursday. That is service at reasonable prices!"

"incorrect fit on boots . i have to pay shipping $24.00 "

"very very happy with tis service thank you so much"

"Your sizing has been so far off I will probably quit buying from you because I have to "

"I was very happy with everything I ordered from Jafrum. I was so impressed with them , I placed another order the next day after receiving my first order for some other items I wanted. Keep up the good work! "

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.