• Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Order arrived quickly and was exactly what I wanted. Looking forward to using my new rain gear."

"It was easy and great service. Thanks"

"I got my vest in 2 days without incident. It looked and fit perfectly! Can't wait until my Legion Rider patches are all sewn on!"

"I was surprised at teh quailty of the rain suits for the price. The fit was right on, I had heard from others that you should buy a size up on other products, But with the tour master rain suits the next size up would have fallen off me. Super fast shipping. "

"Bought the Jacket for my Grandson; the fit was spot on,(I ordered one size larger) It was delivered within a week and he loves it."

"It couldn't have been any easier or smoother. I was very pleased with everything."

"I've been a Jafrum member now for over 5 years and I've brought in numerous friends and family to enjoy the quality products and fair pricing of value added items. My recent purchase of a front motorcycle tire seem to arrive the next day. Which makes me happy I can get back to enjoying riding.

Thanks to all at Jafrum,

513Pearson

"I was looking for rain gear. it was available in the color I wanted . I filled in the info and it is on its way today. Birthday on Saturday and it will be here before that. Very cool.
Happy Camper
Rick

"The only thing I disliked was having to pay for return I spent 16$ for nothing. I would have tried another size but if they didn't fit I would have been on the hook for another return."

"The leather is just a little lighter than I expected and a big mark of something whitish on the right chap leg. Shipped fast and right to my place on time. Thanks."

"Awesome shopping experience"

"Great quality, most wonderful shipping time. I'll order from Jafrum again!"

"I purchased a Gmax GM54S modular helmet from Jafrum. I really was quite happy with most everything involved, including item choices and selection, measurement assistance, delivery time, and follow-up customer support. The one minor disappointment was that the LED lights in the back of the helmet were not functioning when it arrived. It turned out the the batteries were dead and I needed to buy and install a new set. My expectation is that the batteries would be functioning and it seems to me that could be easily checked before sending the helmet."

"The item that I ordered was delivered on time. The packaging is good and the item came in good condition. Thanks Jafrum!"

"Product as described. Received faster than expected."

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.