• Address: 1745 W. Jarrettsville Rd.Jarrettsville, MD 21084

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10

"parts came fast and it was the right part

"Shipping was quick and parts lookup was a breeze. Spoke to a representative to make sure I got the right engine gasket set. The call wait was short and the customer service was great."

"I made my order on 7/12/14 with parts in stock. The part did not ship untill 7/21/14. I ended up paying for 2 mowings waiting for parts."

"Best wan site in ease for finding and identifying the part I neededq
Relieved my order faster than exspected. Ordering online saved me an 80 mile trip had I ordered through a dealer in town. The trip would have been time consuming

"Ordering was quick and easy. The part was exactly what I ordered at a better price than I could find anywhere else. I received the part just 2 business days. Will definitely be ordering again. "

"I am very pleased with the service,and packaging given to my order. I would use again, and would highly recommend Jack's to all my friends."

"very quick delivery ,excellent description very satisfied with service and product"

"Received confirmation of order and shipment in 24 hours. One week later I receive a notice that the purchase was being shipped. 12 days have passed...still no delivery. I contacted Jacks, the response I got was that the part was back ordered. Hello! This is 2014 and it took my complaint for Jacks to notify me the part was back ordered? IMO - Jack sells product and does not care about fulfilling their stated promise. All sale, no service.
Shop locally the frustration of dealing with a vendor that does not care is not worth the frustration.

"Purchased out of stock items. Were not shipped in a few days like website states. Have received two emails postponing shipping date. I could have ordered from China and received that quick. If delayed one more time will cancel order
Also they billed my credit card immediately and should not have done that until they actually ship

"my old murry is purring again."

"Parts not in stock. There was no mention of them being back ordered until 1-2 days after placing the order."

"Very fast delivery, excellent quality"

"Good price, very quick service, would not hesitate to order from Jack's again."

"Part was delivered quickly and was exactly what I needed. "

"I was satisfied that every part came in at the same time. You guys must have a huge inventory"

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.