• Jacks Small Eng Jacks Small Engines Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10

"Easy order and fast delivery"

"Great products. Great price. Fast shipping."

"The headlight I received is not an exact replacement for the original headlight. It is larger and mounted differently. It also has SHORT wiring leads, had to splice in a piece of wire for each lead in order to make them reach. "

"I ordered a belt for my walk behind commercial mower took almost a week to get it to me called the day they were shipping it out which was a Monday ask the girl if I could just pay to have it overnight from ups because we've been down for such a long time and its have an effect on my customers with my business she's like oh no it's coming from Maryland you'll have it in a day or two and it showed up Thursday ordered at the previous week not very pleased with our service will not order again from jacks small engine . They might want to get some people that handle customers service better than what they're doing"

"Shipping very slow and I live in the same state. Just recieved part yesterday like 2 weeks after I ordered it."

"The parts have always been the correct replacement and were shipped promptly."

"Great service, great price and had my order in three days ."

"Shipped and delivered in a timely fashion."

"It took them over a week to discover that they didn't have my part and only informed me of this fact after I complained about the delivery time. Then they said it would be 5 - 7 working days before they could return my money. BS!"

"easy web site to look for parts ;and easy checkout I look forward to using this web site again

"I was very satisfaction with Jacks parts and service and derlivery"

"The right Item was delivered quickly!"

"Very good service fast and the carb I ordered put it on and weed eater started right up........Thanks Jacks"

"Very professional & courteous. Great prices!"

"Their website is very easy to use and contains helpful exploded diagrams that come in handy while you're making your repairs. Four more words. Poop. "

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.