• Address: 1745 W. Jarrettsville Rd.Jarrettsville, MD 21084

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.60/10 6.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"The order was not shipped until seven days after being placed, I find this unacceptable. I received this request for rating the service 5 days before receiving the order."

"Jacks had the parts requested and shipped within a reasonable time frame"

"Very Happy with Jacks Small Engines Fast Turn around best price I could find. I am planning on making a Large order this week
for a different machine my savings will be about $300 over anybody else.
Thanks Jack

"Prompt service! Got the order correct the first time."

"part was as described and worked perfectly."

"Ordering is straight forward. Shipping time was reasonable."

"The search for the part numbers and items was simple and the order process was just as simple. I didn't notice if there was an indicator of items in stock when I placed the order. That was the only issue as I hadn't anticipated having to wait an additional three days for the items. The items ended up shipping two days before the projected date. I would recommend Jack's for parts searches, manuals and parts."

"Fast shipping and great price will order again!!"

"Ordered the correct replacement parts, got the correct replacement parts. Got them 3 days after order was made. They did what they should do to get my return business. Which by the way this order was. It was the 2nd. time I ordered parts from them..... I really appreciated the good service.... I have them book marked in my computer in case I need them again.. "

"Order process was easy, the product was not in stock when I ordered which was not an issue however after waiting for the item to arrive at Jack's and be processed I received a call that they could not ship for the quoted rate. My shipping rate tripled and I feel this should have been conveyed at time of ordering not after I had been waiting all that time. "

"Quick service, good pricing, and to locate parts."

"I had exceptionally fast service, got the exact parts needed and have the snowblower running like new now. Thanks alot, will keep this website in mind if I ever need parts for anything else in the future."

"The flat rate shipping or second day air that's way overpriced is terrible I have a huge problem now I'm in the middle ofmy felling season and it takes nine days for my parts to show! unacceptable due to company not understanding how important it is to work when a logger has work to do. Seven dollars versus $32 dollars and 9 days versus two days does not make sense."

"delivered to Tasmania within 12days including public holiday"

"Great product with fast shipping, thanks!!!"

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.