• Jacks Small Eng Jacks Small Engines Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10

"very pleased and the part came to our house quickly didn't have to wait five to ten days."

"Quick shipping, easy to use site"

"These guys had the best price I found on this part, online and locally. The local small engine shop had actually referred me, shipping was smooth and painless. My part showed up a day ahead of time, no complaints at all. Just need to get the time to install the bearing and get the saw back up and running. Thanks guys!!"

"product came quickly and in perfect shape"

"easy - fast - would do business with Jacks again in the future"

"Jack's came through with a part for an antique weed cutter, and it fits and works as advertised."

"operators were very helpful and friendly."

"Efficient, fast, well stocked and easy to find what Ineeded."

"good service, fast delivery. Very satisfied."

"Ordered parts for a Toro mower and a TroyBilt mower. Order was complete and the parts fit.

But this means I gotta mow now!

"The processing of the order took more time than I thought it would . (6 days from the time of order, then USPS) however I am very pleased with the quality of parts, price, and availability. I was considering replacing a commercial mower with very low hours, but saved around $1000.00 dollars, because Jacks had the parts around $80.00 that I could not find locally. I also ordered service parts for my newer commercial ZTR and saved about 30%. I have two Arborist saws that need some TLC, and I will make Jacks my first stop.
Allow a 10 day turnaround, and you will be smiling all the way to the bank!

"My experience was very straight forward. I ordered the parts. They were correct. I installed the parts. My lawn mower works. I'm very happy."

"I will order from you again and again as long as your just like the last thanks ."

"Parts ordered were accurate and shipping was timely. "

"Received quickly, fit perfectly."

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.