Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

2016-04-28

Quality product at low price

"Ordered an uncommon blade for my lawn mower. Great replacement blade at the lowest price I could find. Only set back was I didn't realize it wasn't in stock when ordered & arrival date from manufacturer was pushed back a couple of days while I was waiting. I still received it within two weeks, so wasn't a major issue. "

Happy man

"I am so happy that I have been able to fix my blower machine at a low cost.
Ordering parts was very easy.

2016-04-28

"Fast shipping! Everything packaged nicely and worked out great!
I've ordered from them before and will continue to due to the great prices and service!

2016-04-28

"great job, great service A+ all the way"

2016-04-28

"They had the parts that I needed and for a good price. The parts were delivered in less than a week. I will probably order from them in the future. "

2016-04-28

"Excellent source for parts"

2016-04-28

Couldn't find the part anywhere else

"Had an air filter holder that broke off my old lawnmower years ago. Tried too look at lawnmowers in the garbage for the part. They had it holder in stock- and they had the old airfilter too. They delivered it quickly and it fit. Hated the fact that paid as much in postage and handling as I did for the products but couldn't find them anywhere else."

2016-04-28

Fixed a long time Kohler problem

"Ordered a new O-ring for oil filter adapter. Received a new design that fixed the problem ."

Right Parts, Right Price

"The parts search was easy to use and quickly find what I needed. The price was fair, delivery quicker that I expected and the parts were exactly what I expected.
Ol'Bud

They got it all

"No matter what I need they have it, or get it, for me in a timely fashion. A lot more than I can say for the local shops I tried dealing with."

2016-04-28

On time, exactly what I needed

"Ordered repair parts, got them quick and cheaper than any other place I found them."

2016-04-28

"On time, it fits. If I need anything else I will try Jacks Small Engine first."

Fast delivery

"When I placed my order the expected delivery day was going to be on a Monday. I received my order on Saturday so i was able to repair my lawnmower and cut lawn over the weekend."

Highly recommended!

"I have ordered from Jack's before and have always had great service, very fast shipping and quality parts. Highly recommended!"

waiting...still waiting

"backordered and backordered again
Hoping for 5-5-2016

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.