Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

Time's-a-Tick'in

"Ordered 4 different parts 2 weeks ago and they have still NOT arrived. A few of the items are on back order but I did find that until a week after I made the purchase. Their website fails to inform the consumer some of the items they sell are not in stock and lengthly delays may occur when they have to be obtained through the manufacturer."

Will buy from again.

"Reasonably priced, on time, worked as advertised. Reliable Vendor."

Thanks Jack's

"My experience with Jacks was great. I ordered what I wanted and it was sent to the warehouse filled and shipped the next day. It arrived USPS two days priority mail. I will use them again when needed and thanks for the good prices and quick service. I will recommend you anytime I can."

2016-06-24

"Good price, Great service."

Successful

"Great experience with Jacks.Reasonable prices a fast shipping.

Awesome service

"Best service had the parts I needed and delivered fast."

BEST SERVICE EVER WILL ALWAYS BE MY FIRST STOP

"Couldn't find the part for less then $138 locally went to Jacks and got it for $40, was on my front door in 3 days. I was so please I even posted on my Facebook page telling everybody about them. Jacks will be my first stop for any small engine needs. Thanks"

2016-06-24

Good price but slow delivery.

"Price was good. But it took 15 days to arrive. Oil was not in stock and there was no indication of this when placing order. I feel out would have been better it ship what was in stock and not hold up whole order or offer a comparable oil that was in stock."

2016-06-24

"They delivered perfectly as promised! I would definitely purchase from them again."

2016-06-24

always have the right part

"I have used Jack's multiple times and they always have what I'm looking for."

SLOW delivery

"Ordered 7 items on 6-9-16. Received an e-mail on 6-11-16 stating that 4 of the items were out of stock and they were waiting for delivery from the manufacturer and items were generally shipped within 1-5 business days. The estimated ships date ranged from 6-16/6-21-16. Received a second e-mail on 6-19-16 showing a revised ship date between 6-26/6-30. Not happy about waiting 3 weeks or more to get lawn mower parts that we need now in the middle of mowing season. My husband assures me that the prices are great and worth waiting for, however, I am the one doing the mowing with equipment that needs to be running better."

best way of shopping

"Very happy for fast and easy delivery even though its not the same country. I am a very happy costumer and everything was in very good shape. Thx"

2016-06-24

good prices but expensive shipping

"fast service and low prices, but shipping was expensive. i wouldn't have needed 2 day shipping but that's all that jack's offered."

2016-06-23

STILL WAITING

"STILL WAITING FOR MY PARTS!!!!!"

2016-06-23

Super Site..

"They had exactly what I needed at a very good price, and super fast shipping.Will use them again.."

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.