Jacks Small Engines Reviews - page 4 - jackssmallengines.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.01/10 33,915 reviews

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (33,935)

"I have ordered from Jack's a few times and have always been very pleased with the service. I receive the parts i order and in a very timely manner. I plan to continue ti use Jack's for my parts."

"I was very satisfied with Jacks Small Engines."

Rating 4/102/5

"I had to pay an extra 30% after first payment because of a supposed error in sending cost calculation! As it seems, the part I ordered didn't leave Jacks Small Engines'place yet, 10 days after ordering..."

"all parts were shipped fast and were exactly as order."

"Quick, efficient, accurate and a great price. Thank you"

"Great Product and price. Fast shipping"

"I have ordered several times from Jacks because they supply needed small engine parts. Any time I have had questions they have been very knowledgeable and quick to get the job done where possible. I wish I knew a way to avoid high shipping cost for everything. It would keep the parts business more competitive and efficient. Thank you for your good service."

"very satisfied got my order ahead of schedule and saved money on the parts. I have ordered from jacks small engines before and the service has always been outstanding. this time I ordered 4 lawn mower blades for my craftsman riding mower."

"Shipped fast on a hard to find part will use Jacks again"

"website is easy and secure. shipping is very prompt. what's not to love?"

"parts fit fine, working on the lawnmower when installed"

"I got what I ordered on time"

"I have been pleased with all my purchases over the last couple of years."

"Just what I ordered and arrived ahead of expected delivery."

"Fast delivery and good prices"