• Address: 1745 W. Jarrettsville Rd.Jarrettsville, MD 21084

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10

"received everything in the time frame allotted. Thank you Great job "

"receive product in a timely manner and exactly what i wanted"

"Had to cancel my order. When I placed the order online, their website didn't list the part as "out of stock". When I opened the confirmation email a couple of days later to check the status of the order, the parts were listed as "out of stock" with a 10 day wait for it to get to their warehouse.
Had I known before I ordered that it was going to take that long, I would not have placed the order. Jack's did, however issue a speedy refund along with an apology.

"Item was as advertised quick ship Very pleased with services"

"i am extremely satisfied with the service and the product it was quick and it was perfect my old gas tank was leaking badly and i could not find one locally until i found you so thank you very much i really appreciate guys like you."

"Web site is straight forward & easy to find product. Bought adjustable pressure washer nozzle. Works as advertised. Thx. "

"Parts came in correctly but communication as to when parts had been shipped was poor. Had to call and check on the status. Had 1 part that was on backorder for at least 2 weeks and it was keeping the rest of the parts from being shipped. Had to call and request for the parts that were not on BO to be shipped so I could get my mower up and running. Have dealt with Jacks in the past and will continue to do so. Prices are great, just need to work on the shipping notifications and I will give 5 stars."

"It took 7 business days to receive my order. Four business days passed before they even shipped it out. If there was a problem such as a back-order, I would have understood if only they would have contacted me. Also, there is not even an option at checkout for a faster shipping method. This was my last order from Jacks Small Engines. Especially since I ordered a part that Jack's didn't stock from ereplacementparts.com and I had the part in my hands two business days later! "

"Items came quick and were exactly what I needed. I looked for a month online to find a site that I could easily navigate and that I was sure was selling me the parts I needed. I was lucky to run across this site. "

"Too easy! Jacks Small Engine had a detailed parts breakdown for my chainsaw to include part numbers. I ordered Thursday and received ALL parts Tuesday. Jacks kept me informed the whole time with updates and shipping info. High quality parts (original Homelite) and exactly what I ordered. Saw fixed in less than 10 minutes and I could not be happier. "

"Good price. Reasonable shipping cost. Fast delivery"

"My order from JACK'S SMALL ENGINES was delivered in a timely manner and all the parts were quality and fit on properly. But the wheel bearings that I ordered were not the one's I needed but they were shown on the same page with the other correct parts of that axle assembly. So be careful when ordering.

"We got our parts very quickly. I was very surprised and satisfied with this company."

"My item was easy to find; purchase was user-friendly. Delivery was as promised. Good service overall."

"You originally stated the parts were in stock, now one of the parts ordered is no longer available. It's been 10 days since I ordered parts and you still have not ship any thing."

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.