Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Quick service, accurate.

"Good price, reasonable shipping, and shipped quickly. Very reliable."

Will buy again

"Found the website easy to use, and with a lot of information to find the parts I wanted.
After I placed the order there was a delay on one of the items, which Jacks Small Engines (JSE) had to order from the manufacturer. JSE updated my account with that information, and with expected ship date. They even gave me the option to have the part in stock shipped immediately.
I'm very satisfied with the prices and the service.

Big Service for Small Engines

"parts arrived well packaged in right size box all parts were as described and exact fit will buy from Jacks Small Engines again "

Best Value quick service

"Product was priced the best and shipped very quickly. Great company"

2016-12-04

"Very good service and the prices are very reasonably. Easy to find the product and the parts I needed. I highly recommend the website to anyone trying to find parts to small engines:"

Bent

"One of the parts I needed, a metal disc on the meter diaphragm was bent up. I tried to flatten it out but it still didn't work. A sign of the ever-decreasing quality of items purchased online."

We're are my parts?

"I received a notice that parts were shipped. Then nothing."

2016-12-03

"Didnt have the part i ordered and paid for but did get a refund 5 days later"

Price was right

"had to wait for my frame a little longer than I expected after receiving the package I realized that a rush shipment expense was paid to get it to me as fast as was possible.Thanks so much for going the extra mile for me and I will use Jacks for other small engine part needs in the future .Thank you"

great prices!!!

"quick delivery...best prices...will order again"

2016-12-03

Not a quick ordering experience

"Don't get in a hurry for your parts. I would call and make sure parts are in stock before ordering. "

2016-12-03

"Great aftermarket part fit perfectly "

2016-12-03

"Great place to get small engine parts"

Accurate and good price!

"Part arrived as described, Great deal replacement part."

Still waiting.

"I made a small order on 09/27/16, only $610.40, being grass season was almost over. Three of the eight items I ordered were for down equipment for customers. It is now 12/03/16, grass season is over and yes I'm still waiting. I've since ordered from another vendor on 10/10/16 and received the parts I needed for the down equipment by 10/14/16, since my customers were not very understanding. I did pay a little more for the parts even with the free shipping, but I didn't lose any customers. The quality was great, and the packing was a lot better than I usually get from Jacks. Guess who I'm going to use when I'm in a hurry from now own. I will still order from Jacks, but only for stock items. I know I'm just a small repair shop, but I treat my small customers just like my job depends on it with a sense of urgency, something that Jack's could use a class in. "

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.