Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

√ A+++ Very Quick Shipping. Awesome Experience with Reseller

"Ordered on the holiday and shipped next business day. Part was exactly what I needed and resolved issue. Thanks!!!"

Cut with Gator Blades

"Order was filled and shipped quickly. I finally got them on the John Deere and a zero turn Snapper on July 17. My wife made a few swipes through the yard to test them out and my first impression was the grass looked like a golf putting green. Very Satisfied with the cut. Now the test will be How Long will they keep their sharp edge? We are trying Gator Blades because our neighbor won't buy anything else. I had to see for myself."

easy and fast

"The site offered options that were less expensive a much easier to install! Thanks to Jack's small engines I'm back cutting grass in no time."

part did not fit

"Ordered 2 string knobs that go on the bottom of a weed eater. You tap this and it allows string to come out. I order this for my Sthil 45. The nuts inside the knobs are two big and do not fit.
Not worth my time or mony to ship them back. what a waste.

Jack delivered!!

"I was very impressed with the speedy delivery and the right parts. I received my order within the same week the order was place and it was a holiday in the week."

2016-07-18

"Very fast in getting part."

2016-07-18

"Good service. Good Communication."

2016-07-18

"Everything as ordered. Everything fit. Kept me informed as to what was going on during the process. I'll be back next time I need parts. "

2016-07-18

"After looking at several websites Jack's Small Engines had the best price and easiest site to use. Ordering was quick and delivery was fast."

RIGHT PARTS AT THE RIGHT PRICE WITH FAST SHIPPING

"PARTS RECEIVED WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF ORDER BEING SHIPPED
MY CHANGES WERE MADE TO THE ORDER WITH NO PROBLEMS!
Order was packed properly. Thanks Jacks

2016-07-18

"Everything went like it should price was good product was good shipping cost too much"

Discontinued Kohler Engine

"Cross referenced for discontinued model resulted in correct parts and was able to keep an old Cushman work cart on the job. Thanks. "

Want help!

"Jacks Small Engines is the place to shop. They understand you when you call what it is that you need and they deliver it the right way and the right parts. Thank you for all you have done for me when i call you for a part or a question. .James Gunderson"

Quality and Prompt!

"received order earlier than estimated time and a quality belt. Very satisfied.... Thank You"

Waiting

"I ordered my parts on July 3. Nearly TWO weeks later I get an email saying they are waiting for one of the parts and haven't shipped ANY of it. I have someone's engine sitting dismantled and what do I tell him??? It will be who knows when that the parts come?? TWO weeks before I get INFORMED they don't have the parts on their website is NOT acceptable and if one of them was in my spot they would say THE EXACT SAME THING."

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.