Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10

Needed it, Jacks had it

" Checked several web sites, before ordering thru JACKS. Had better prices and were in stock. My only complaint was with the week shipping by USPS."

2016-02-05

"Everything went as I expected."

Review

"I needed the part right away, then to find out it was not in stock and the time delay was approx a week as a result created a real issue. Especially since I was not told up front but only after the part was ordered.

Then the part was shipped UPS yet came USPS was another issue since someone needed to be available to get the package. And there was no warning when it would arrive. The UPS site never revealed that they had taken possession of the package.

In effect this whole scenario cost me over $100 because of the way it was handled.

2016-02-05

"parts are on backorder from mfg Sandborn.Shipping date keeps slipping further and further into a future shipping date."

Still haven't received my Parts

"Placed an order on 1/25/2016. Today is 2/5 and I still haven't received my snowblower parts!"

2016-02-05

Cheaper to do it myself.

"The mower shop wanted way to much in my opinion to tune-up my Hustler. With the parts I ordered I'll save around $125.00."

Great service!

"Good prices. Fast service. "

2016-02-05

"Parts arrived as expected, when expected. The email notifications and US mail tracking was convenient."

Easy

"Found the part it worked, nothing else to say good service. My new dealer!!!!!!!!!"

Just what I needed

"And just what I ordered. Shipped quickly and arrived a few days later. Popped right in! I'm so pleased!"

2016-02-05

Parts lookup and parts in stock, what else could you want????

"Jack's has the parts you need! If you don't quite know what you need use the parts lookup feature. Thanks Jack! "

2016-02-05

They cancelled the order.

"We placed an order and received a confirmation, After 2 weeks, we checked the status and it had been cancelled. Called customer support and they advised that the items were out of stock. The webpage was still showing the items in stock."

Easy

"I got what I ordered online in a reasonalble time. "

Snow Bound Rescue

"Parts ordered and delivered within two days when they too were snowed in!"

2016-02-05

"I've been using Jacks small engines for several years to keep my yard and snow removal equipment running. I find their website is easy to use and they always have the part I am looking for. The prices are good and the item usually arrives within days using regular shipping. "

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.