Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

Easy and fast

"It was easy to navigate through the screens to see what I needed and my order was delivered sooner than I expected. I will use Jacks for other item I may need."

Slow service

"I have a Dixon 4516K w/ 50" deck, I had a spindle bearing go out on the deck, shopped around online and selected Jacks Small Engine. I ordered my parts on 9-14 the're supposed to be here today 9-28 but haven't arrived yet so I'm not even sure if they sent the right parts, every time I checked they said they were waiting on the parts from manufacture, after a week and a half I went to a local shop and they had 11 bearings in stock so I bought 2 to get the mower going, and the price wasn't much more than Jack's. Bottom line, price was good but after shipping I didn't save anything and after 2 weeks I'm still waiting. I'll never order from these people again"

Backorder

"The items showed in stock when I ordered them on 9/13/16. One of the items became out of stock the next day after they charged my credit card. I still have not received the two items. The problem I have is that they charged my card before they new if they had the items."

Great site , small part

"Look every where , until jacks small parts thanks "

Knows the parts

"But snail mail to slow 2 weeks pay extra to get it within a week"

Great Job Jacks

"easy shopping, great prices, quick shipping. "

I like Jacks.

"I was very satisfied with the service at Jacks. My order was shipped immediately and arrived ahead of my schedule for installin g the parts. "

Great selection!

"They have a great selection of parts and the prices were better than the dealers. It did take a week to get the part though and the reason I didn't give them 5 stars. "

What was needed

"Ordered what I needed for my Zero Turn Mower and got it at a great price compared to local purchase thru dealer. Very happy with items and will order more as needed. "

catfish

"thanks looks good just what i needed"

A+++++++

"Part was exactly as described.....Fast shipping"

2016-09-28

Easy Website and excellent response!

"I highly recommend Jack's Small Engines for parts. It was easy to order my gasket kit for my Poulin Chain Saw and the items arrived immediately.

Great company!

2016-09-27

there's good service and there's fast service, but not at the same time.

"I ordered a part on 9-11-16 got it on 9-25-16 Thanks be, I got it, would have been nice to get it last week. I'll use you again, just must exercise patients.Now I know.Jacks, you're OK. WCM Michigan"

Nice job

"Order delivered promptly and was as ordered."

Totally satisfied

"Amazing inventory, Simple ordering process, quick checkout with Pay Pal. A very satisfied repeat customer."

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.