• Jacks Small Eng Jacks Small Engines Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Very fast delivery, yet the parts number matched the bearing was the wrong size on the pulley. I will try Jack's once again."

"The only thing I felt taken advantage of was the shipping and handling cost. $10.95 for a product weighing a few ounces. Overkill on a product 3x3 inches packed in a box 12x12. It did arrive in excellent shape! So guess better safe than sorry is their policy."

"Great prices and service. One part had to be ordered and took a few extra days, but no big deal. "

"Not only was it easy to find parts, the shipping was fast and the staff was courteous!"

"I did an exchange with no hassle. "

"Fast and efficient service! It was exactly what I needed!"

"Arrived very quickly, packaged professionally. Thanks!"

"Ordered a coil for 22 hp B&S...exact fit. Have ordered from Jacks in the past and have yet to be disappointed. Excellent customer service and fast delivery."

"quality parts,good prices prompt service. thanks"

"It took over a month to get my order from Jacks. I ordered on 7/28 and finally received my shipment on 8/31. I would get an email saying my items had shipped and then a week later get another email saying the same thing. After three of these emails, I finally got a tracking number so I could see the shipment. Nice that I finally got my mower parts now that fall is here. "

"The ordering system was effortless - the delivery was on time and everything was delivered - couldn't ask for a smoother operation . . ."

"GOOD SERVICE IN A TIMELY MANNER.

THE ONLY DIFFICULTY WAS DUE TO THE POSTAL SYSTEM.

"My online order at Jacks was filled promptly and shipped quickly with no problems."

"Easy to use. Had what I needed and delivered on time."

"I ordered the part.
It arrived. It's the correct part.
Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.