• Jacks Small Eng Jacks Small Engines Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.99/10 5.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10

2015-07-26

"Always happy with Jacks, quality parts with easy look up and fast delivery"

2015-07-26

"Great source of hard to find parts. Parts are of excellent quality. Shipping is fast and my project is up and running. I will continue using Jacks Small Engines as my primary source of engine parts."

2015-07-26

"Right product and shipped quickly. Smooth transaction, and would buy from again."

2015-07-26

"After doing a web search for a replacement part for my sons ATV, I found it on your website (your part#1YW855402100, mfr part#3HN 85540 00 00). My son was very excited to finally have a part on the way to fix his quad. After a week of hearing nothing, I called. Got a guy on the phone who said he had to look something up regarding my order and would call me right back. This was in the morning. I had to call back in the evening, got a woman on the phone who then told me my part was no longer available because it was discontinued from the manufacturer. She did refund my card and cancelled the order. I got back online and called another seller online, who immediately checked stock and told me that i was discontued but the mfr still had 4 in stock and that it would be at my house in 5-7 days. It was here in 4 days. Your price was about $50 less but apparently you guys weren't willing to go the extra mile. Maybe because you weren't going to make money on the part. I don't know but I was very annoyed with the whole experience. Not to mention my son anxiously waiting for a box to show up. I shouldn't have to be the one to follow up and press for information just to be disappointed in the end anyway. How long was I going to wait before you decided to tell me you weren't going to fill my order? I can't believe you guys couldn't have gotten the part if you really wanted to. Apparently, you're not as interested in making money as others are."

2015-07-26

"Received order in a timely fashion."

2015-07-26

"Fast shipping and great website"

2015-07-26

"Parts at a reasonable price. "

2015-07-26

"Quick delivery on a good part."

2015-07-26

"always quick ship, go to for lawnmower and engine parts"

2015-07-26

"Received my order faster than anticipated. Will use your services again."

2015-07-26

"Quick delivery, great inventory an descriptions."

2015-07-26

"Kept moving delivery date without letting me know and when i tried to Email to Jack for an update they did not recognize my me frustrating "

2015-07-26

"My order was out of stock but they sent an email to let me know when they recieved it. After that it arrived within a couple of days."

2015-07-26

"Very fast shipping. Good pricing on products."

2015-07-26

"have not received order yet one of the parts is still not available will give another couple of days and will cancel order"

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.