Jacks Small Engines Reviews - page 2 - jackssmallengines.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 33,910 reviews

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (33,923)

"The part was what ,I need and was very good taking to the sale staff.

"qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq"

"I appreciate their communications letting me know what stage my order was at, and when it shipped. Shipping was fast....Thanks, Jacks!!!!"

"Good selection, fast delivery and competitive pricing."

"Received the part quickly and it was exactly what i ordered and fit perfectly."

"Rapide même pour la France !!!!"

"I got the parts I ordered, got them delivered on time, in great condition, who could ask for more. "

"home depot stopped selling this blade for my edger, it's great to know were i can purchase these blades. thank you for the quick service. Ken Hutchens"

"Just rings & not in yet, but they came in just a few days: Pleases with that."

"order part 3/27/14. debit account 3/31/14. recieved email 4/1/14 expected delevery date 4/8/14. recieved another email 4/10/14 part had just been shipped. How can I get a expected reciept date of 4/8 when it didn't ship till 4/10. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"Quick shipping and quality parts."

"Thanks Jacks Small Engines!!! Website was easy to find what I needed and checkout was super quick!! Part was just what I needed and my mower is up and running great!!!"

Rating 4/102/5

"1 item was backordered and they wolding the whole order. I wish I had got an email asking if I wanted to do that or remove that item. reorder it and ship the balance of the order."

"Good product, good price, quick delivery."

"Product fit perfectly and the price was fair. Thanks"