Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jacks Small Engines by clicking a star below.

Great experience

"The website was easy to navigate, easy to place an order and it shipped quickly."

dixon mower belt

"product 577029303 was exact replacement, for my dixon dx161, but I thought 2 weeks was a bit excessive for shipment. Still I was glad to get it. I have used Jacks small engine site before and I will continue to order from them in future."

Snapper pro parts

"Everything arrived on time and correct parts will use again.

2017-05-15

They always come through!

"I ordered some parts for my Yardman mower and Jack's had them all. Excellent prices on everything I needed, and even some things I hope I don't need!"

Great service

"Got what I wanted when I wanted it ,thank you"

Better than expected.

"Parts lists are all up to date with latest numbers. Ordering was fast and easy. Part received sooner than expected. Will definitely do business with them again."

Perfect fit

"The website works well and Very quick deliverys"

Terrible Service

"I ordered on a Sunday which is not a normal business day but all the parts but one were in stock. So I figured they would ship what they had. They didn't because never got an email saying it was shipped and sent an email requesting this to be shipped because I needed those parts to get mowing again. By Thursday still no email so I checked my order and it said that all were in stock now. I expected my parts by early next week but I got no email saying it was shipped. I wrote an email to stating my dissatisfaction of how long my order was taking and no reply back. Now my grass is growing and I need my parts to mow. The next week Tuesday, I finally get an email saying my order ships and I get it Thursday but I have to pick it up Friday at the Post office. No big deal. I get the box and I am missing the part that was on back order but was in stock according to there web site last Thursday. I called and they say it is not in stock yet but It had to come in because my order online stated that it was in stock when I checked in last Thursday. So I am very upset that I had to wait for all the parts that were in stock almost two weeks and I thought they were waiting on this part to come in to ship together even though I sent an email requesting the parts be shipped with out the back ordered part so I could get my mower running again. Of course they did ship my parts like a requested a week later and of course my part was not in stock yet even though their site said it was. It seems like they are not on the ball to what is going on there. They must buy as they need which is fine if you don't need the parts right away but I did. So if you don't care when you get your parts this is fine but if you need the parts soon this place is not for you. "

Parts delivered

"Wide inventory
Goods delivered as promised

DavidSadowl's Avatar

Excellent service

"Great service have already recommended Jacks to a friend would use them again"

2017-05-14

The product is not as I have expected I like the original gravely mulching blades.

"As above noted and also if you could be more up to date with your computer, I was not informed of the shipment until a day before I got the product."

pleasantly surprised

"better than expected. happy with product"

2017-05-14

Just as I have come to expect.

"Always a good experience. "

Received parts as ordered

"Perfect fit on all parts ordered"

Missing

"Well ,I ordered some replaement wheels. I havent seen or heard anything since. If you see Jack, have him let me know why this is happening"

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.