Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2016-07-26

sweating will jacks has my parts

" i placed a order on july 4 . jacks had 3 of 4 parts ordered since one part was back ordered they held my whole order .icalled them, they wanted to charge me a partial shipping charge .part bacvk ordered 2nd time ,coming from vender cancelled my order , never using jacks again m, im sweting cutting my grass , jacks has the part in there hands ,wants me to pay extra shipping charge 165.00 in parts ,they wont eat 5.95 shipping for when part comes in , morgan at jacvks , should not be in postion to del with people she isnt a people person do not use jacks for any parts i cacelled from my favorites . "

2016-07-26

"quick delivery only 2 days and delivery on sunday as well"

Jacks

"Jacks comes through again"

2016-07-26

Needed ariens blades fast!

"I needed an ariens 30" mower blade in a timely manner as our smaller mower fits perfectly through backyard gates. Looked up Jacks online as i have ordered from them in the padt. I ordered 2 but at checkout I did not see an option for expedited shipping...very disappointed as it took a week to relieve them. I like that Jacks has a good supply of parts on hand and will definitely order from them again, just not anything that I need in a hurry!"

great place

"part came as promised and worked great will use them again"

Bladerunner

"Got the blades I ordered much quicker than expected. Very easy process."

2016-07-26

Good source of parts for small powered equipment

"I was very satisfied with my transaction. The price was fair, delivery was quick."

fast and perfect

"I ordered parts for a mower and a wheeled string trimer. Both got here fast and were exactly what I ordered and exactly what I needed. I will definitely be using Jacks for small engine repair parts from now on. "

Customer Service Appreciated

"Your staff made every effort to get us the correct part when an incorrectly labeled part was received (I'm sure the error was made by the manufacturer). We do appreciate your staff taking the time to assist us as quickly as they did. Thank you."

2016-07-26

"Always happy never any issues with the order"

Good Good

"Everything was good. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Shipping cost snafu.

"I have had very good experiences with Jack's in the past and was my 1st choice for my current needs. I ordered all the parts needed and was happy with the whole transaction. Then I received an email stating that the shipping cost was going up from $11 to $51. I called to inquire what the issue was and did not get a satisfactory answer. I canceled my order and am disappointed because I now have to look for a new parts supplier. "

2016-07-26

"did not appreciate then billing my credit card for the items and shipping everything a week later. I was quite satisfied with what I ordered."

2016-07-26

"just what i needed and delivered very fast. would absolutely order from him again"

2016-07-26

"When I called, there was a 10 to 15 minute hold before someone answered, then I was immediately cut off and had to hold again for 15 minutes. The second person could not locate the parts number and suggested I contact the manufacturer. After doing this the third call also took 15 minutes of waiting, again I was told they needed more information. Eventually I found the part number and would have bought from the manufacturer, but needed a second part from another company so I bought from Jack's through the web site to save paying two shipping costs. That worked very well. Moral is: if you need personal assistance, don't bother with Jack's. "

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.