Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Bad Communications bad sale

"My Order was "cancelled" without any notice to me. Here I am waiting on parts, only to find out a week later it was "cancelled". NOT HAPPY!!!"

as always!!

"everything i needed at a fair price and fast delivery!! thanks"

Snapper Blade

"The site was very easy to use. Got a blade for my 3 year old Snapper and it arrived just a few days after I ordered on line."

Great service

"Very easy website. Prices very, very reasonable. Very fast and efficient service"

Still waiting

"Ordered parts two weeks ago, they still haven't shipped them"

2016-12-06

"my parts were delivered on time and they fit"

Quick

"Very pleased, prompt delivery"

2016-12-06

"Everything came quickly and just as ordered. Service couldn't have been better. I'm very pleased with the accomodations and will deal with the company again."

still waiting....

"Still waiting on our order...looks like our total wait time will be a month or longer for delivery."

Fantastic service

"Fast delivery everything was perfect in order"

2016-12-06

"VERY, VERY, VERY fast service. I was not expecting to get my parts for at least another week and BOOM there they were. Even before turkey day! and all in the same package too! Even when other sites said they were unavailable, Jacks had the parts, and at a reasonable price.

Five is very big stars from me!!!
I will be talking you up big time with every one that I see that needs parts!!!!

Excellent selection and price

"I ordered a hard-to-find Kohler carburetor float--Jack's had to order it from the factory--Jack's had it to me in 8 calendar days. The prices cannot be beaten. I rated four stars only because their shipping is quite expensive--actual shipping prices for such small parts should not exceed $4 or $5 at the most. However, their service is first rate and they are my "go-to" place for all the small engine parts I need."

STILL WAITING

"have been waiting for my parts for over 2 weeks and still No parts, unbelievable. I do get emails saying that they only have some of the parts but are still waiting for them, which the date so far has changed 2xs from Dec 4th to now Dec 13th and then I will have to wait longer to get to me. I needed these parts 3 weeks ago, it will be almost a month before I get them"

2016-12-06

"Everything arrived in good order. Mower is back up and running now."

Easy

"Delivry was fast and correct"

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.