• Address: 1745 W. Jarrettsville Rd.Jarrettsville, MD 21084

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10

"Just what I needed, in-stock and delivered quickly!"

"The parts arrived sooner than expected. Exactly what was ordered based on parts program and diagrams, multiple parts, and fit great. Have used Jack's multiple times and always the same. Thanks"

"great service, fast delivery"

"Arrived quickly and was the correct part."

"delivered quickly as promised. thanks"

"I would like to just say I was very satisfied with the whole process and delivery of our order I would highly recomend your company with all my friends and family thank you so much for everything. Sincerely Jeannine Belanger."

"right stuff on time as primised"

"got the parts ordered on time and price as quoted very good

"My order was processed in a timely manner. There was a back-order needed and I was kept apprised through the entire process. I rate them as excellent in customer service. "

"I was dissatisfied with the ship time on my last few orders. The site said the items would be received within 3-5 business days and it was closer to 10-14 business days and also when I went to print an order confirmation sheet my computer froze and i had to do a complete shutdown and restart of my system. Jack's site is the only site I have had problems with this happening.
I also had issues looking up parts and part numbers. I had all my info correct but I kept getting redirected to a different page or diagram.

"Easy to find the part on the website, and they shipped it very quickly and it worked."

"There were a few back ordered items in my order and I couldn't wait for them so they promptly removed the back ordered items from my order per request so that my order could ship out."

"My experience was great ! I received my engine within 4 days after I ordered it. Brand new with no issues... Thanks Jacks

Randy

"The part I ordered was an exact fit and i was able to quickly install it. Shipping was delayed due to the 6 feet of snow we had here in the Buffalo, NY area but that was no fault of the shipper. Thank you very much."

"Company's web site was easy to navigate and easy to place order and items arrived in a timely manner.

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.