J&R Music and Computer World Reviews - page 2 - jr.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.50/10 8,988 reviews

J&R Music and Computer World is not a merchant member
J&R Music and Computer World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (9,125)

"Great site for super deals on electronics either for a gift or for your own enjoyment. Always find just what I am looking for, and the service is excellent!"

"Good Support from all Departments."

"I couldn't be happier! I ordered these same four chairs from another supplier on 9/30/13 and promised delivery 10/7-9/13. I found out on 10/10/13, after three e-mails to them, that they had cancelled the order for unknown reason and never bothered to advise me.
I contacted J&R on 10/10/13, great info and service from Robert, purchased and they shipped the same day. Thank you so.... much - it was a pleasure and I will order from J&R again.

"Item as described and free fast shipping"

"Dear sir in J&R
the item shipped to me was not as described
item has major Crack on the top left Corner
laptop doesnt not work unless its Connected to a Power source
Laptop doesn't charge at all stays 0 % all the time

"I am satisfied with my shopping experience at J&R. I have been going there for many years and they are the first place I go to when I need computer equipment, in Downtown Manhattan. I was satisfied with my interaction with the sales person, with the price and with the performance of the item. I am not sure if the item I received exactly matched the online photo, but it performs well so I do not mind."

"Bought a Sandisk SD card for my phone.
They had it in stock and it shipped quickly.
I have used them before and I am very happy with their service.

"Kid Designs DJ-M13 Portable Stereo Speaker System - Jack Nightmare was as it was decribed and came fast as lighting. Nice and portable great casing for those that love jack nightmare gear!"

"Great product, and fast shipping. Very happy with my purchase. "

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered a Samsung monitor s22c200b and J&R refused to match a price of $129.99 since it was below their cost. What really irks me is when I called a second time I was quoted a price of $159.99 even though I had been quoted a price of $139.99 which is what I paid. They are absolutely working on comission. Buyer beware. I will think twice before I order again. "

"Easy to find exactly the right product. Priced competitively. Fast delivery."

"Excellent service will order from this company again - might even order another A7 :)"

"Just heard from J&R. They said that my emails were deleted and have offered to replace or refund. Will update my review after issue has been resolved.

Earlier today I wrote: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! My luggage arrived with a flaw. The zipper on the inside compartment was not properly stitched. I emailed the company twice and they totally ignored me.

"I purchase my Toshiba 2TB Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive from J&R Music World. I order it online and place it for pickup. I love how it works for I am able to backup all my files and pictures incase of hard drive failures. It is small and portable. It was easy to install and setup."

"Item arrived broken. We are very leery of getting a replacement."