J&R Music and Coupons

"The site is easy to use and the ordering process was pretty straightforward.
However, their policy regarding a free shipping promotion was very deceptive. As soon as I entered the code from my J&R Gift Card, the entire order reset, and the free shipping option disappeared. The email J&R sent me regarding the free shipping did not state that there were any restrictions on the offer.

"TERRIBLE! trying to get my packages will called for pick up at my local UPS warehouse and Customer Support not helping much. I was informed by J&R that they would call UPS on Tuesday Dec 17th to inform them to hold at local warehouse for pickup. Today the 18th UPS has still not heard from J&R nor was the tracking info changed to will call. I really hope my packages do not get delivered to strangers for J&R has as the only delivery option is to deliver to my neighbors...people I don't even know."

modified review This review was modified by ceee99 on December 18 2013 10:26:20 AM

"Great service and fast service. I pre-ordered an item and they had it waiting in the customer pick-up department."

modified review This review was modified by phantomshopper on December 15 2013 06:36:01 AM

"Perfect, fast and easy. The delivery date was exactly as promised"

modified review This review was modified by zampra on December 14 2013 08:07:56 AM

"The shipping process was speedy by J&R. Ups lost my package and this is after I've tracked it every day. I called ups about the delay and contacted customer service with your company and they told me the package was on the truck on the way to my place which was not true because I was told by ups they could not find my package and need to investigate. I asked customer service to contact ups per ups direction and to file a claim . The claim was filed by J&R and was told it would take 10 business day. I asked if customer services can email me the updates of my package, I never received one. I proceeded to email J&R and also did not get a reply . I called again the 8th day of the investigation and when I spoke to customer service they stated that the claim was still being process . The worse part of this whole process was when I asked if the item I had purchase could be expedited to me at no additional cost, she told me that item was out of stock!! Mind you I stated in my first conversation with the customer service department that I still wanted the item even after the claim. It had been about a month now since I initial order the product. Customer service didn't think to hold on for me since I did already pay for it and ups was going to pay them for losing my package. So this order was place on the nov 19 claim filed on the 27th, claim received dec."

modified review This review was modified by Yacar on December 13 2013 08:22:02 PM

"I'm a returning customer of J&R. Both purchases were good values, as good or better prices than other sellers. This time I purchased a refurbished item relying on feedback from other customers who have had good experiences with J&R on returns when necessary. When researching significant purchases, I rely on customer reviews of both product and seller. "

modified review This review was modified by TennesseeTJ on December 12 2013 08:02:34 PM

"Great Seller with fastest shipping and quick response to their customers.

modified review This review was modified by ss2432 on December 12 2013 03:29:32 AM

"I am a returning customers to J&R Music and Computer World and I am quite satisfied with the staff and the products I have purchased. I surf the web looking for the best price for what I am looking for and have found deals. I will continue to do Business with them and would recommend them to my friends."

modified review This review was modified by Rob911 on December 06 2013 06:02:24 AM

"I am writing a VERY positive review for J&R Music and Computer World; I ordered an IPOD via Amazon from J&R. I initially received (in my locked mailbox), an opened, empty package.
I e-mailed J&R and indicated I had not received the IPOD, and I would withhold any feedback, and I would not contact my credit card company to see if J&R would follow through.
I am pleased to say J&R followed through perfectly and I have received the IPOD I ordered. A very positive review.

modified review This review was modified by Aguadog on November 30 2013 11:06:45 AM

"They sold me a genuine Apple cable adapter via eBay. Great for connecting a Canon Vixia HV40 camcorder to an iMac 27" i7 for transferring video to iMovie and FinalCut."

modified review This review was modified by heaven-bound on November 28 2013 05:00:52 AM

"J&R is a really good reseller. I have purchased several items on it and I pretty enjoy shopping on it. The shipment of my order is fast. The quality of the product is good. The best part is the J&R Rewards loyalty program. This program saves a lot of money. I like J&R. I can give it 4.5 out of 5 stars."

modified review This review was modified by MISUN on November 25 2013 10:50:36 AM

"Best purchase I made and easy to use!"

modified review This review was modified by t5010666 on November 24 2013 10:03:22 AM

"Quality puchase at a lower price. Free shipment with fast dependable deliver of purchase."

"Great selection of products and delivery is on point. Bye Bye BestBuy."

modified review This review was modified by pjean815 on November 21 2013 07:08:24 AM

"This guys are great every time I shop on there online site there prices are always spot on! I always get a great deal.... I can't really comment on returns or any broken items like the survey is asking cause I have never received any thing broken or ever had the need to return anything. They have so much product detail on there site that I know what I'm buying every time, I don't ever second guess a purchase"

modified review This review was modified by Angelspace20 on November 19 2013 08:32:41 PM

J&R Music and Computer World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

J&R Music and Computer World is not a merchant member
J&R Music and Computer World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!