JMAC Supply Reviews - page 4 - jmacsupply.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.80/10 127 reviews

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

"Very good transaction and fast shipping received it in 2 days"

"I ordered a replacement battery for my household alarm system. I purchased the same Yuasa battery as I had since it provided good reliable service. It arrived in just 2 days, was the correct battery, and the shipping was free, all adding up to a great experience and price!!"

"Detectors were in stock and delivered very quickly. Great service."

"super fast delivery! highly recommended!"

"Excellent reaction for overseas customer support. If I need additional support I shall definitely contact JMAC again"

Rating 8/104/5

"Quick easy to use and reasonable!!!!!

"Your shipping cost is too much .My part 3.15 your shipping three times that. you should use usps on smalls."

"JMAC has been one of the best suppliers/sellers I have ever worked with. The are great about customer support and, in no simpler words, do the things that you would love a seller to do but most rarely do.

My highest of highest recommendations and while I stopped competitively pricing for products I buy there, I would buy even if the premium to market was relatively high because the service is worth it.

Well done JMAC!

"Great company to do business with !!!"

"Easy order, great service"

"Received what I ordered and when expected and they work. Thank You very much."

"Good price. Prompt delivery"

"Fast shipping, great price and the exact item I wanted"

"Quick shipment good price!"

"ONLINE ORDER PROCESS IS EASY"