• Address: 333 W Merrick Rd. Unit 4 Valley Stream, NY 11580

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

"Updates sent at every step & shipped rapidly.

"The siren was delivered in a timely manner and it works well. Best price I found online"

"I would like to suggest that an e-mail be sent letting customers know that their order has been shipped. It is a bit unnerving to not hear anything after the order has been confirmed. One has not idea if it has been shipped or delayed for some reason and as such has not idea when it might arrive."

"JMAC delivered the items we purchased within 3 days. Ordering from the manufacturer typically took 10 days until receipt. Very impressed with JMAC. Their customer service is superior as well."

"False advertisement on pricing on Amazon. Would not honor advertised and charged pricing. I then offered to pay the difference if they would cover over night shipping since it had been several days before they contacted me about the pricing error. Horrible customer service and irresponsible company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! "

nlr

"good thank you for your help"

"I've bought alarm system components from JMAC Supply. Their prices were the lowest on the Internet. Delivery was fast. Very satisfied and will be back."

"Terrible company! After 9 days of order saying "processing" I finally got a hold of them after trying 3 different ways of contacting them. They said they did not have the product. Why they let me order 4 of them in the first place and why they never called me in the 9 days after the order to tell me is a mystery. They charged my credit card immediately even though the site says it will not charge your credit card until the item ships. STAY AWAY FROM JMAC SUPPLY!!!"

"Placed an order on November 19, 2013. Followed up a month later to find out where the item is since the website says order is 'processing'. I was told it was an oversight and they don't know how the 'order was missed'. Its almost 2 months, I have nothing, and my credit card was charged. Order still says 'processing'. Save yourself the hassle and stay away from this company."

"Item new as stated. Fast shipment, A+++ company."

"Very good experience and timely delivery but they did not send me a tracking number by email. I had to go on the site to get tracking number"

"I ordered a Audiovox Overhead DVD player from JMAC supply on Dec 8th. I checked the order on their website periodically and it said it was processing. I waited a week with no emails or calls from them. I called customer service today and they said they oversold the item and they would not be able to fulfill the order and that they were sorry. I will never order anything else from this seller again. They should be able to know how many items they have available and say it is out
of stock and not allow a customer to order it in the first place.

"I will never order from them again. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!"

"Correct battery delivered on time and in good condition justifying their BBB rating."

"Ordered on the web and over the phone. Everything was delivered on time. "

JMAC Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.