Stores > JMAC Supply

• Fax: 646-381-9707

Product & services pricing Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

2016-02-23

Terrible Service - Cancelled my Order Without Notice

"Terrible service - they cancelled my order without notice, and then when I called they were too incompetent to fix the problem or return my calls.

I ordered a product and received a confirmation email that it would be delivered within 7 to 11 business days. When I had not received the product for 2 weeks, I called and found out they had cancelled my order without telling me (My bank account billing information did not match up because I had recently moved).

When I fixed the issue, they told me the product had already been sold. I asked for a replacement and the representative (Greg) said he would call me back the next day with options. After one week, I still had not heard from Greg. I called and he said there were no replacement options and the order would have to be cancelled.

Do not place an order with this company, as they are extremely incompetent.

UPDATE: The next day this company tried to invalidate my review by saying this never happened! Save your receipts if you ever have to deal with these clowns.

This review was modified by kp117 on February 24 2016 09:00:58 AM

2015-11-23

"I had an emergency situation: It was 6PM and I needed a very hard to find part for an inspection the next day. Not only was JMAC Supply the only company with a phone number who had this part, but when I called they assured me they had the product in stock and could overnight it to me for a reasonable price. When it arrived the next morning at 11AM I was amazed. I am a JMAC customer for life!"

2015-11-23

"Cannot say enough good things about the guys at JMAC. They are true gentlemen, and they have a very advanced knowledge of the products they are selling. "

2015-11-23

"Good info on website, good price, quick shipping. All I need."

2015-11-23

"I needed a few Bosch parts. Jmac helped me find the correct replacements for the ones that were discontinued, and they helped me make sure all parts were compatible with my current system. Very grateful for the top notch service."

2015-11-11

"Will be buying from jmac supply again soon. Great price on the smoke detectors I bought!"

This review was modified by Anonymous on November 13 2015 06:44:01 AM

2015-11-10

"I've been ordering from JMAC for years. By far the best out of the bunch."

This review was modified by Anonymous on November 12 2015 07:44:01 AM

2015-11-10

"I could not find the parts I needed anywhere online. Not only did jmac supply help me find the part, but they got it to me in less than a week - which I very much appreciated."

This review was modified by Anonymous on November 12 2015 07:33:01 AM

2015-11-09

"Thank you for the great support!!!"

2015-11-09

"They were the only ones who really had the product I needed in stock! Jmac is the real deal!!"

2015-11-09

"Quick shipping, great prices. I'd buy from them again if I need to replace the parts."

2015-11-05

"Got what I ordered 2 days early. A company I can trust."

2015-11-05

"They helped me put together my security system. Great service :)"

2015-11-05

"A true pleasure to do business with."

2015-10-19

"Overnight shipping arrived the next day as promised. I will be buying again"

Share JMAC Supply's store rating

JMAC Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.