JMAC Supply Reviews - page 3 - jmacsupply.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 126 reviews

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

What is this?

"Fast service & easy ordering process makes it very convenient."

"Excellent Service! Highly Recommend."

"Quick service and delivery"

"I originally ordered a mag-lock thru Amazon and this was the vendor. I wa able to have it sent overnight which was good because the facility it was needed at was unable to be secured during daylight operations. I ordered the wrong voltage and had to return it. When I talked to a person at the company I was told they had 6 of the item in needed currently in stock. ( no problem so far). When I ordered the correct part on their website, I was only able to have it shipped standard (3-5 working days). After 7 days I had not received it, I called. the guy looked up my order, hmm-ed and hawed and then put me on hold. When he returned, I was told they were waiting an a restock shipment. (Which must have miraculously arrived just as I was calling because they said they would ship it out immediately). I demanded they overnight it at no additional cost.... Which took 2 more days."

"Have never received the product, still waiting for it.

"Exactly what I wanted at a fair price. Shipped quickly."

"Excellent Service, Great Price, Fast Delivery...!!!!"

"Great prices. Quick receipt. Item s advertised. Every time all the time!!"

"Jmac Supply had what I was looking for, the best price, and enough product detail to confirm it would meet my needs."

"Hello
Very good price and excellent service!

"Quick service and timely delivery"

"Very satisfied with how quickly the part came. Thank you again. "

"Got exactly what I ordered. Shipped same day. Great experience and will shop here again."

"Overall service was great. Shipping was a little costly"

"Very good transaction and fast shipping received it in 2 days"