• Address: 333 W Merrick Rd. Unit 4 Valley Stream, NY 11580

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

"Adolfo Zarate was very helpful in guiding me through the correct component (Vista 20 control unit, 6162 programmable keypad, and 6152 keypad). He also sent me PDFs of the Installation and Programming guides before I submitted my order."

"Did not receive until 8/20 and had to call to inquire. Told address was incorrect, which it wasn't and also told that it was refused. Which is it? If it wasn't delivered because the address was incorrect, then how could it have been refused? And don't you call when something is returned for those reasons? Why did I have to call and ask why it's sitting on the dock in Sparks, Nevada? If I hadn't called, would it still be there?

"My original review of this merchant wasn't too good. After placing the order I never received it and didn't hear from them. We all make mistakes, but the true test of customer service is how the mistakes are handles. I've had some bad experiences, but none as positive as JMAC Supply. They went above and beyond to get my order to me as quick as possible and make sure I was happy. I will definitely keep JMAC Supply as one of my trusted vendors and use them again!

"Excellent customer service including follow-through of package and fast delivery! "

"Besides having competitive prices I have found that the staff is very helpful with any technical question I may have in regards the security system I am installing."

"Quick ship. Good pricing."

"Very simple and direct ordering process. Great Experience. Order arrived, packaging was well done.

"I spoke with a customer rep with JMac about what we needed - he was very helpful. The order was placed and received quickly. I would definitely do business with them again."

"A1; uber-great; excellent! Surprised about such service in this day and age. "

"Google shopping listed the items I was looking for as having free shipping from JMAC Supply. However, when checking out, there was no such option. JMAC corrected the problem, refunded my shipping costs. Thank you."

"The online purchase was simple and took very little time, JMAC had the item I needed
placed and paid for the order and received notice of shipping the next day and a couple days received my order as ordered. It is great when everything is simple and easy. Thanks for your service and customer care.

"The items were received on time and in great condition."

"Great price. Item in stock. Shipped 3 days after order placed. Arrived one week later. "

"easy, quick sale with staff that was smart and knowledgable and a discount on top of it.
Great service.

"They had the items I required and shipped them the same day I place order. I received them in two days. Great service! Thanks "

JMAC Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.