Stores > JMAC Supply

Product & services pricing Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

2016-04-08

Visonic MCT-234

"Ordered the visonic keyfob transmitter - received 2 days later. Here is the product I ordered: https://www.jmac.com/Visonic_MCT_234_p/visonic-mct-234.htm"

2016-04-08

Lovely Customer Support

"I'm a very happy customer :)
They provide some of the best support I've ever received in my life.

2016-03-17

Supervisory switches in stock.

"I was emailing a few competitors of jmac who were offering the product I needed at a few dollars cheaper to see if they had the product in stock. I was tired of waiting on the response so I called Jmac and they informed me that these were in stock and could ship out that same day so I placed the order. Happy I did because the other guys emailed me a few days later letting me know this was a special order item. 5 stars for jmac!"

2016-03-17

Just 2 key fobs? JMAC Supply delivered!

"Jmac was the only place I found that was willing to send me just 2 HID keyfobs, the other stores required I ordered in multiples of 100. "

Great Smoke Detector Supplier

"We needed 65 system sensor smoke detectors within two days - so we asked jmac if that was possible. Needless to say, we got our detectors as needed two days later. Will be ordering from jmac again. "

Thankful JMAC exists

"If not for JMAC, I don't know who I could call for the next day deliveries I need of these hard to find products.

I order from them at least twice a month, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Happy

"Got what I needed quickly. Great site too."

2016-02-29

JMAC is the best in the biz!

"I can't recommend them enough. Thanks Alex :)
-Joey

Product Backordered - No Problem

"I ordered a product on their website - I got a prompt response from jmac informing me of the 4-6 week lead time since the item from the manufacturer. They gave me an option to order a different product which was in stock, or wait. I opted to wait the 4-6 weeks, but it was really nice to know that they were on top of the ball like that. To top it all off, I received my product 2 weeks later! Thanks!"

Second to none!

"JMAC Supply truly is one of a kind. Only place I know where you have knowledgeable and patient people on the other end of the phone, who can deliver what you need quickly."

These guys are pros!

"They really know the ins and outs of surveillance and access control systems - and I thought I was a pro!"

JMAC ROCKS!

"Speak to Tim if you need service on steroids. He got a quote with 8 line items back to me in 20 minutes! He explained that one line was discontinued and he recommended the correct replacement. Happy to know I have my guy at jmac!"

good experience

"i placed an order online, received part 4 days later. I'm satisfied."

2016-02-25

Only company that had Bioscrypt reader in stock

"JMAC Supply was the only store (I called a handful) who had the bioscrypt reader I needed in stock.
Will be buying more Bioscrypt from them in the future.

Unbelievable Service

"Jmac really took care of me. Answered all my questions about which part I needed, and they were able to overnight the part to me for a reasonable cost."

Share JMAC Supply's store rating

JMAC Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.