Stores > JMAC Supply

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

2016-02-29

JMAC is the best in the biz!

"I can't recommend them enough. Thanks Alex :)
-Joey

Product Backordered - No Problem

"I ordered a product on their website - I got a prompt response from jmac informing me of the 4-6 week lead time since the item from the manufacturer. They gave me an option to order a different product which was in stock, or wait. I opted to wait the 4-6 weeks, but it was really nice to know that they were on top of the ball like that. To top it all off, I received my product 2 weeks later! Thanks!"

Second to none!

"JMAC Supply truly is one of a kind. Only place I know where you have knowledgeable and patient people on the other end of the phone, who can deliver what you need quickly."

These guys are pros!

"They really know the ins and outs of surveillance and access control systems - and I thought I was a pro!"

JMAC ROCKS!

"Speak to Tim if you need service on steroids. He got a quote with 8 line items back to me in 20 minutes! He explained that one line was discontinued and he recommended the correct replacement. Happy to know I have my guy at jmac!"

good experience

"i placed an order online, received part 4 days later. I'm satisfied."

2016-02-25

Only company that had Bioscrypt reader in stock

"JMAC Supply was the only store (I called a handful) who had the bioscrypt reader I needed in stock.
Will be buying more Bioscrypt from them in the future.

Unbelievable Service

"Jmac really took care of me. Answered all my questions about which part I needed, and they were able to overnight the part to me for a reasonable cost."

2016-02-23

Terrible Service - Cancelled my Order Without Notice

"Terrible service - they cancelled my order without notice, and then when I called they were too incompetent to fix the problem or return my calls.

I ordered a product and received a confirmation email that it would be delivered within 7 to 11 business days. When I had not received the product for 2 weeks, I called and found out they had cancelled my order without telling me (My bank account billing information did not match up because I had recently moved).

When I fixed the issue, they told me the product had already been sold. I asked for a replacement and the representative (Greg) said he would call me back the next day with options. After one week, I still had not heard from Greg. I called and he said there were no replacement options and the order would have to be cancelled.

Do not place an order with this company, as they are extremely incompetent.

UPDATE: The next day this company tried to invalidate my review by saying this never happened! Save your receipts if you ever have to deal with these clowns.

This review was modified by kp117 on February 24 2016 09:00:58 AM

2015-11-23

"I had an emergency situation: It was 6PM and I needed a very hard to find part for an inspection the next day. Not only was JMAC Supply the only company with a phone number who had this part, but when I called they assured me they had the product in stock and could overnight it to me for a reasonable price. When it arrived the next morning at 11AM I was amazed. I am a JMAC customer for life!"

2015-11-23

"Cannot say enough good things about the guys at JMAC. They are true gentlemen, and they have a very advanced knowledge of the products they are selling. "

2015-11-23

"Good info on website, good price, quick shipping. All I need."

2015-11-23

"I needed a few Bosch parts. Jmac helped me find the correct replacements for the ones that were discontinued, and they helped me make sure all parts were compatible with my current system. Very grateful for the top notch service."

2015-11-11

"Will be buying from jmac supply again soon. Great price on the smoke detectors I bought!"

This review was modified by Anonymous on November 13 2015 06:44:01 AM

2015-11-10

"I've been ordering from JMAC for years. By far the best out of the bunch."

This review was modified by Anonymous on November 12 2015 07:44:01 AM

Share JMAC Supply's store rating

JMAC Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.