Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.80/10 127 reviews

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
    JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • JMAC Supply contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Terrible company! After 9 days of order saying "processing" I finally got a hold of them after trying 3 different ways of contacting them. They said they did not have the product. Why they let me order 4 of them in the first place and why they never called me in the 9 days after the order to tell me is a mystery. They charged my credit card immediately even though the site says it will not charge your credit card until the item ships. STAY AWAY FROM JMAC SUPPLY!!!"

"Placed an order on November 19, 2013. Followed up a month later to find out where the item is since the website says order is 'processing'. I was told it was an oversight and they don't know how the 'order was missed'. Its almost 2 months, I have nothing, and my credit card was charged. Order still says 'processing'. Save yourself the hassle and stay away from this company."

"Item new as stated. Fast shipment, A+++ company."

"Very good experience and timely delivery but they did not send me a tracking number by email. I had to go on the site to get tracking number"

"I ordered a Audiovox Overhead DVD player from JMAC supply on Dec 8th. I checked the order on their website periodically and it said it was processing. I waited a week with no emails or calls from them. I called customer service today and they said they oversold the item and they would not be able to fulfill the order and that they were sorry. I will never order anything else from this seller again. They should be able to know how many items they have available and say it is out
of stock and not allow a customer to order it in the first place.

"I will never order from them again. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!"

"Correct battery delivered on time and in good condition justifying their BBB rating."

"Ordered on the web and over the phone. Everything was delivered on time. "

"Was easy to order, good price, fast shipping!"

Scottsdale, Arizona

"Thank you for your assistance in helping me find my Corby Keypad. I will use your company again when the need occurs, thanks
Al Perez

"Everything was great, except when I looked at the battery, the connectors were different then the original battery ....... didn't realize they would be different. Now I have to go fine adaptors"

"I asked what was compatible with my alarm system, they made their suggestion and I t works very well."

"Delivered as promised quickly... Will do business again.."

"working with Adolfo @ JMAC is a pleasure. he always provides the necessary information and follows up to make sure everything went well with the transaction. my experiences with JMAC supply have been great! "

"quick responce fast shipping"